New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"Uh...............we investigate?" Gear offered scratching her head. "Though.......why am I not surprised such a thing would happen to that silly stallion." She sighed in amusement.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Uh...............we investigate?" Gear offered scratching her head. "Though.......why am I not surprised such a thing would happen to that silly stallion." She sighed in amusement.
    Sliverpine shrugged helplessly. "Maybe because it's Sandy we're talking about here. You know. The stallion who gets dragged into stuff he never wants no matter how far he runs?"

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine shrugged helplessly. "Maybe because it's Sandy we're talking about here. You know. The stallion who gets dragged into stuff he never wants no matter how far he runs?"

"Ooh...sounds like a song lyric. Oh babe, how artistic,"
    She grinned and winked going over to him to give him a kiss.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ooh...sounds like a song lyric. Oh babe, how artistic,"
    She grinned and winked going over to him to give him a kiss.
    Sliverpine smiled a little dumbly at the probably insincere praise and kiss. He accepted it anyway and gave Gear a little peck of his own. "C'mon. Sandy won't unkidnap himself if we stand around here... hey, maybe we can ask that mocha stallion over there." By the law of RP-probability, that meant Fox Trot himself.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine smiled a little dumbly at the probably insincere praise and kiss. He accepted it anyway and gave Gear a little peck of his own. "C'mon. Sandy won't unkidnap himself if we stand around here... hey, maybe we can ask that mocha stallion over there." By the law of RP-probability, that meant Fox Trot himself.
    Kisses are always, usually sincere from her, the praise, well, that's debatable. She nodded as she and Silverpine trotted over to Fox Trot.

Fox Trot, while confused at first about Icy's sudden disappearance, figured she was off, maybe hitting the powder room or something. What brought him to that conclusion, who knows. He was startled out of his reverie when a xanadu mare popped up in front of him as he was taking some boards to where they were to be collected by other ponies.

"Waah!" He yelped with surprised eyes.

"I usually get that sort of response,"
    She chuckled and gestured to Silverpine to take over with the questioning.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Kisses are always, usually sincere from her, the praise, well, that's debatable. She nodded as she and Silverpine trotted over to Fox Trot.

Fox Trot, while confused at first about Icy's sudden disappearance, figured she was off, maybe hitting the powder room or something. What brought him to that conclusion, who knows. He was startled out of his reverie when a xanadu mare popped up in front of him as he was taking some boards to where they were to be collected by other ponies.

"Waah!" He yelped with surprised eyes.

"I usually get that sort of response,"
    She chuckled and gestured to Silverpine to take over with the questioning.
    Sliverpine popped up beside Fox, a serious business look on his face. "Look here, buddy. We have a missing pegasus among our midst. Have you seen a blue pegasus with sandy coloured mane, wee high and probably have a dopey look?" he asked, gesturing.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine popped up beside Fox, a serious business look on his face. "Look here, buddy. We have a missing pegasus among our midst. Have you seen a blue pegasus with sandy coloured mane, wee high and probably have a dopey look?" he asked, gesturing.

"Huh? No I uh...haven't seen a pony like that...........but uh, by chance have you seen an ice blue unicorn mare? Wears her mane as such, seems unapproachable?"
    He asked back with furrowed brows. While he thought he had an idea of where she might be, he just wanted an 'eyewitness' account.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-09 at 09:36 AM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh? No I uh...haven't seen a pony like that...........but uh, by chance have you seen an ice blue unicorn mare? Wears her mane as such, seems unapproachable?"
    He asked back with furrowed brows. While he thought he had an idea of where she might be, he just wanted an 'eyewitness' account.
    Sliverpine shook his head. "Not really. I wasn't really paying attention. Hold on... what does she got to do with Sandy, hmmmmm?" He leaned in closer, giving him an evil eye. His silvery eyes might be unnerving to Fox. Maybe.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine shook his head. "Not really. I wasn't really paying attention. Hold on... what does she got to do with Sandy, hmmmmm?" He leaned in closer, giving him an evil eye. His silvery eyes might be unnerving to Fox. Maybe.

"Gyaaah...!'
    He gyaah'd and stepped backward and fell on his haunches, mostly weirded out along with a dash of unnerved. His eyes were wide as he glanced between the two ponies. He already had a fear of Gearstride for nearly running him over with the Clunker this one time, when she had first arrived in Bridle Shores.

"I-I..don't know...Does it? I mean...she's kinda gone too,"
    His ears were pinned back as he looked at the two.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

"Gyaaah...!'
    He gyaah'd and stepped backward and fell on his haunches, mostly weirded out along with a dash of unnerved. His eyes were wide as he glanced between the two ponies. He already had a fear of Gearstride for nearly running him over with the Clunker this one time, when she had first arrived in Bridle Shores.

"I-I..don't know...Does it? I mean...she's kinda gone too,"
    His ears were pinned back as he looked at the two.
    "Aha! So your friend kidnapped our friend? It is clear that you're trying to cover the incident up!" Sliverpine exclaimed, suddenly acquiring a bubble pipe.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

"Aha! So your friend kidnapped our friend? It is clear that you're trying to cover the incident up!" Sliverpine exclaimed, suddenly acquiring a bubble pipe.
    Gearstride pulled out a deerstalker hat and bowler hat from out of nowhere and plopped the former on Silverpine's head as Benson is lamely relying on the old unreliable factoid that Gear just so happen to have a collection of hats. Errr.

"What? Hauh?!!...Miss Icy wouldn't do that........I think,"
    He flushed red from the allegations as he tried to stand up. "I'm not trying to cover anything up I swear detective!"

"Oh...well I think yer lying Mister Dance Pony,"
    Gear said as she thrusted a chair behind him, making him fall back, but on the chair this time. A spotlight over his head despite being daylight, and outside.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride pulled out a deerstalker hat and bowler hat from out of nowhere and plopped the former on Silverpine's head as Benson is lamely relying on the old unreliable factoid that Gear just so happen to have a collection of hats. Errr.

"What? Hauh?!!...Miss Icy wouldn't do that........I think,"
    He flushed red from the allegations as he tried to stand up. "I'm not trying to cover anything up I swear detective!"

"Oh...well I think yer lying Mister Dance Pony,"
    Gear said as she thrusted a chair behind him, making him fall back, but on the chair this time. A spotlight over his head despite being daylight, and outside.
    "We can do this the easy way..." Sliverpine said dramatically, before plucking a feather from his wings. "... or we can do it the hard way." He waved the feather in front of Fox.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

"We can do this the easy way..." Sliverpine said dramatically, before plucking a feather from his wings. "... or we can do it the hard way." He waved the feather in front of Fox.

"Wha?...I don't--..I ah.....you ponies are crazy...!"
    He squeaked as he suddenly felt his fore legs behind held behind his back and chair.

Gearstride held onto Fox Trot's fore legs. "I think he' wants to do it the hard way boss."

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

"Wha?...I don't--..I ah.....you ponies are crazy...!"
    He squeaked as he suddenly felt his fore legs behind held behind his back and chair.

Gearstride held onto Fox Trot's fore legs. "I think he' wants to do it the hard way boss."
    Sliverpine flashed Fox Trot an evillious grin, before taking the feather in mouth and running it gently against his hooves on his forelegs.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine flashed Fox Trot an evillious grin, before taking the feather in mouth and running it gently against his hooves on his forelegs.
    Gear nearly lost concentration seeing Silverpine's grin, she stirred inside. But she willed herself to keep the mocha stallion's fore legs behind him as her beau tickled his forehooves.

"Aaaahhaa...no..not that...gyaah.."
    He squirmed kicking his hind legs to no avail. His mouth was zipped and his eyes lolled up as he tried not to crack and succumb to their shenanigans.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear nearly lost concentration seeing Silverpine's grin, she stirred inside. But she willed herself to keep the mocha stallion's fore legs behind him as her beau tickled his forehooves.

"Aaaahhaa...no..not that...gyaah.."
    He squirmed kicking his hind legs to no avail. His mouth was zipped and his eyes lolled up as he tried not to crack and succumb to their shenanigans.
    Sliverpine paused for a moment to let Fox catch his breath. "Do you yield?" he asked with a sly grin. If Fox refused, he would resume his tickling with a vengence until he cracked.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine paused for a moment to let Fox catch his breath. "Do you yield?" he asked with a sly grin. If Fox refused, he would resume his tickling with a vengence until he cracked.

"I yield...I yield....but..."
    He took a moment to catch his breath. "I don't know what I'm supposed to be confessing to, I'm an innocent party here."

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

"I yield...I yield....but..."
    He took a moment to catch his breath. "I don't know what I'm supposed to be confessing to, I'm an innocent party here."
    "Confess! Where has your marefriend kidnapped our Sandy to?" Sliverpine barked, the pipe in the corner of his mouth shaking.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

"Confess! Where has your marefriend kidnapped our Sandy to?" Sliverpine barked, the pipe in the corner of his mouth shaking.

"I dunno..I dunno...I dunno why she would kidnap anyone...but..but...if she did...m-maybe...the library? Its out skirts of townish...away from most ponies,"
    He blubbered.

Gearstride, on the other hoof, was so turned on by Silverpine right now she wanted to take him there and make out. "Oh babe...." Her concentration faltering on keeping Fox restrained.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

"I dunno..I dunno...I dunno why she would kidnap anyone...but..but...if she did...m-maybe...the library? Its out skirts of townish...away from most ponies,"
    He blubbered.
    "Aha! So the cunning mare has spirited him away to the town's library so she may evade notice. Come, Gear, we must—"

Gearstride, on the other hoof, was so turned on by Silverpine right now she wanted to take him there and make out. "Oh babe...." Her concentration faltering on keeping Fox restrained.
    Sliverpine blinked as he noticed the queer expression on Gear's face. "—Are you alright?" It probably didn't help that from her view, the deerstalker hat and pipe sat rather sexily on Sliverpine.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

"Aha! So the cunning mare has spirited him away to the town's library so she may evade notice. Come, Gear, we must—"

Sliverpine blinked as he noticed the queer expression on Gear's face. "—Are you alright?" It probably didn't help that from her view, the deerstalker hat and pipe sat rather sexily on Sliverpine.

"Babe......you're making me stir inside, my lips ache.....your assertiveness and dat hat and pipe..........MmmMmmm,"
    She purred adopting bedroom eyes as she checked out Silverpine. Fox's eyes widen as he struggled against her hold, he didn't want to be here if they were going to start making out.

He was able to considering her loose hold. "You guys are crazy..!" He made to gallop away.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

"Babe......you're making me stir inside, my lips ache.....your assertiveness and dat hat and pipe..........MmmMmmm,"
    She purred adopting bedroom eyes as she checked out Silverpine. Fox's eyes widen as he struggled against her hold, he didn't want to be here if they were going to start making out.

He was able to considering her loose hold. "You guys are crazy..!" He made to gallop away.
    Sliverpine blinked again, as Fox sprang loose and away from the duo. "Uh... Gear, don't you think we need some privacy..." To be fair, there were a lot of bushes and shrubs nearby where they could obtain said privacy.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine blinked again, as Fox sprang loose and away from the duo. "Uh... Gear, don't you think we need some privacy..." To be fair, there were a lot of bushes and shrubs nearby where they could obtain said privacy.

"Sure, I guess,"
    She quickly glanced around to find something. Huzzah, bushes. She grabbed Silverpine and dragged him over to the bushes and plopped on her back pulling him down. "I've been up to no good, interrogate my lips, Det. Silverpine."

24. - Top - End - #204
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Aha! The culprit is escaping!" Night Jewel finished her work and darted in front of him.

"Come on, I'll get you out of here," she whispered. "They'll probably be distracted with each other long enough that they'll forget all about you by the time you're gone. Let's find out what actually happened." She led the way towards the library.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Aha! The culprit is escaping!" Night Jewel finished her work and darted in front of him.

"Come on, I'll get you out of here," she whispered. "They'll probably be distracted with each other long enough that they'll forget all about you by the time you're gone. Let's find out what actually happened." She led the way towards the library.
    "Hauh?" He dumbly said but let himself be guided anyway, this foal seemed sane anyway.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sure, I guess,"
    She quickly glanced around to find something. Huzzah, bushes. She grabbed Silverpine and dragged him over to the bushes and plopped on her back pulling him down. "I've been up to no good, interrogate my lips, Det. Silverpine."
    Sliverpine was cluelessly pulled into the bushes, before realising that Gear was indeed serious about making out. Well, he wasn't one to let such an opportunity go; not with her tantalisingly lying on her back with her lips pursed like that. So he interrogated those lips. Shenanigans ensued, with the whole incident forgotten for awhile.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine was cluelessly pulled into the bushes, before realising that Gear was indeed serious about making out. Well, he wasn't one to let such an opportunity go; not with her tantalisingly lying on her back with her lips pursed like that. So he interrogated those lips. Shenanigans ensued, with the whole incident forgotten for awhile.
    After some time of hormone addled antics and many kisses, the mare snapped out of for this moment. She held Silverpine down on her, taking the moment to catch her breath. "Mmmm....that was a good make out session, you're almost a master." She purred licking his muzzle. "Hey uh...we're we supposed to be doing something?"

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

Inside a house in the middle of town, Heartflight (Mystic's roommate, remember her?) appeared in a wisp of green flame, the regressed foal staggering slightly as she appeared in the kitchen. "Hey Mystic, I'm home!" she called.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-04-10 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

"Hi Heartflight. How are you?" she asks.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

"A bit tired," said Heartflight. "Spent the last three days talking with my professors at the school, and explaining what happened to my family. They're ... taking it well, though I had to insist that I was okay and they didn't have to move out here to stay with me," she added dryly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show