Thread: I need help..

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default I need help..

Hello, I am suffering a big issue on this website.

I am looking for a game that I partake in int he IC game thread.
    'Shadows of the fallen king'.
    I looked through the pages to find it and due to bad luck am not able to find it.

I find there is no longer a search function for the forums ( for me at least) that I sue to find under the forums tools tab.

I find that I cannot even got to other thread that I myself have created or to other posts I have done to 'find more post by Ngilop' link and it brings me to THIS box

ngilop, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your email and your junk and/or spam folders for the activation email or you may request a new activation email.

Log Out Home

and all of this weird pony stuff is beyond freaking me out, and I am not sure that this is even the samewebsite that I belong to and maybe this is all a bad dream like a less tear and hatred inducing version of teh Mass Effect 3 ending, but one that I will wake up from?

anyways any and all help on this matter is most apprectiated

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: I need help..

John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.