New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside VIII: A New Side

Northside Hospital

Cin nods and helps hold the subject down for now, using his superior strength to do so. "Where exactly did you lodge it? I don't need to go in bumbling about."

House of Virtues

Razorfang stops munching on her slice of bacon and gives a sigh. "Again? Is it the old lady? I had thought she moved on." The Wolfen mutters as she gets up to head to her room to grab her sword.

Near The River

Vita will feel that the flame leaps onto Pet, possibly protecting him, but Pet can only feel the searing pain that the holy flame brings his "blessed" body. He gives just the slightest of flinches, but he knows that whatever Vita did wouldn't truly pain him as she couldn't mean to bring him harm.

Zjen snerks as she sees the flames creep across the man's skin, turning it red as a few blisters form. Even so, she lets Vita leave before she begins raising the tip of her flamer.

As she does so, Pet springs into action with inhuman speed, darting forward and leaving a cloud of dirt from where his foot pushed off the ground. Songs and tones ring through his head as he prays silently to his god to grant him strength to take down his foe.

It is only within Lord Slaanesh's embrace that we can find true bliss. All other sensation, be it pain or pleasure, is fleeting, a tempting morsel to show us what life beyond the veil really is. It is in this that I am granted the power and strength to endure as I tread my lord's path to eternal salvation...

At the same moment, Litanies of Faith and Purity begin pouring through Zjen's mind and soul, granting her the strength and power to purge this heretic before her.

It is in the God-Emperor's name that I do this deed, not my own. It is not my hand that shall smite this heretic, but His, for in the end I am nothing but a tool of His proud will and accept that there is nothing greater in this life...

Should Vita look back, she'll see Pet's quick form being washed in a cone of flame from the woman's gun before it suddenly stops, revealing him still standing and covered head to toe in dripping napalm. The flames are only stopped by his hand over the spout, clogging it and causing it to back up. It looks like he has to be in utter hell, but all he does is look up at Zjen with a toothy smirk before the gun's fuel line catches internally and erupts into a fireball more than large enough to cover them both.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Troll in the Playground

Near the River / House of Virtues

"It's a young woman with dark hair..." Felis is in the middle of describing her when he and Vita scream in horror at the same time, to see Pet engulfed in flames.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #903
    Troll in the Playground

Northside Hospital

Becky nods, idly waving a hand, and producing a gag of shadowstuff which stuffs the unfortunate fellow's mouth!

She does look a bit more interested now...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #904
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Oh? You still want sex while they're here? I guess I could do that too if you want. I can't guarantee it will be discreet though." Irena teases Nadia.

[Westside==>Exbourne Manor]

"Hm..." Cessie says as she look upon the manor. "I guess I could change forms then then. Could I have my clothes back now?" She asks Harnel.

Must be a bit awkward walking around with all her clothes. Thought not for Harvil I suppose <.<

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"You're terrible." Nadia laughs and leans forward to give Irena a small kiss. She leans back and sighs a little. "I guess I should see what they're up to soon..." She's not looking forward to that.

6. - Top - End - #906

[Suncrest Manor]

"I guess your mother is staying after all then. Joy. Do you want me to go with you?" Irena asks.

[Eastside Rooftops]

"This one do not know. I thinks it would depend on who you ask. Some have conservative views will others might accept." The eagle explains thoughtfully.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Yes, definitely." Nadia stands and tries to pull Irena up alongside her. She squeezes her hand. "We can drag them out to the dining room and talk."

8. - Top - End - #908

[Suncrest Manor]

The witch is pulled up and nods at Nadia's suggestion. "If you really want to. I'm not sure we have a lot to talk about though. It doesn't feel like we share many interests." Unless Nadia's parents like reading hentai, training with swords, watching TV, playing games and drinking of course.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"I know, I know. But just try." Nadia bats her eyelashes. "For me?"

10. - Top - End - #910

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena rolls her eyes, stupid irresistible eyelashes...

"Yes, yes. For you. You know I can't resist that look don't you?" She asks. "Let's just talk to them, maybe they are nice once you get over themselves." Or at least her mom.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia leads Irena to the room her parents are staying in. Once they arrive, she knocks with some hesitation.

"Yes, Nadia?" Stefano says as he opens the door.

"If you two are ready, we were going to eat something. There's something for you too."

Her father looks back into the room. "Alright, we'll be there soon."

Nadia nods and heads for the kitchen. "I wish he didn't seem so reluctant." She mutters, loud enough for Irena to hear.

12. - Top - End - #912

[Suncrest Manor]

The witch follows her girlfriend down to the kitchen, looking at her with some concern. "So why are they so against you being with women anyway? I mean, you don't even look at guys." Irena did though but Nadia never seemed to even have the slightest interest in them.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-06-13 at 07:28 AM.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"It's stupid." Nadia goes to grab some food and some of the leftover blood Irena kept around before she was transformed. "Back home there's a lot of prejudice against homosexuals for no reason at all. No good reason anyway."

14. - Top - End - #914

[Suncrest Manor]

"So why did you kiss me that night if everyone you knew were so against it?" Irena says in a soft voice as she runs her hand down Nadia's back. "I mean, not that I made a secret I was attracted to you. Your boobs are awesome." She then says with a mischievous grin, staring down her girl friends current lack of cleavage.

Exbourne Manor

As the girl get's back to Astranas room she can see that the tiefling have prepared a couch for her with a red circle drawn around it in what seemingly seem to be blood.

Around the circle is a linen band with sewn in eldritch symbols into it. In another chair the warlock have instructed Cynthia to sit, holding on to a cat which for some reason is smeared in blood. The little demon girl have been instructed to keep the cat in place as well as keeping it from licking off the blood. The skull is still there and as Eadelain enters the room the tiefling gently touches it with her hand and mumbles the activation words once again.

Astrana herself is dressed in her usual light clothes, a white shirt and shorts combo with a hole for her tail. Her long black hair is still wet and it smells like she just have taken a shower.

She turns to the girl and looks at her seriously. "So are you ready for this?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-06-13 at 08:44 AM.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Eadelain looks around the set-up. She does not appear to know what to make of this, but...

"I doubt I will ever be more ready."

She will follow Astrana's instructions, careful to avoid messing up the set-up unless specifically told to do so.

Okay, if Astrana has some really weird things for her to do she might not just do them without hesitation.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

"Hm..." Cessie says as she look upon the manor. "I guess I could change forms then then. Could I have my clothes back now?" She asks Harnel.

Must be a bit awkward walking around with all her clothes. Thought not for Harnel I suppose <.<

Somehow, I think he got over it.

"Very well." Harnel says, handing her clothes back. He really doesn't mind if she decides to stay in her dragon form either. Just a matter of preference he supposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Eastside Rooftops]

"This one do not know. I thinks it would depend on who you ask. Some have conservative views will others might accept." The eagle explains thoughtfully.
    Eastside Rooftops

Guess that makes sense. Well thanks for your input, I guess the only way to find out if they will let me is to go and ask. It was good talking to you.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

18. - Top - End - #918
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia giggles and turns to Irena, settling her hands on her waist. "I don't know. I guess I was just fed up with hiding it. I saw a chance to change something I didn't like about my life, and a went for it."

[Exbourne Manor]

Cynthia wraps her arms around the cat and holds it fast. "No, bad kitty." Once again it tries to lick itself clean, but the girl will have none of it. She holds it tighter so it has a hard time moving. It's a good thing she's not wearing that pretty dress of hers or it would be ruined by the blood.

19. - Top - End - #919

[Suncrest Manor]

"I can't say I expected any less of you though I do suspect that the buck-loads of blood you had drank had something to do with it as well." Irena replies with a smile as she reach behind her back to take her wine glass from the table.

"You know what we should make a toast for? Booze n' boobs, the two things that made our relationship possible." She says with a sagely nod.

Hopefully before her parents come down to see it. <.<

Somehow. At least he isn't a creep. *Nodnod*

The dragon accept the clothes and then flies away over the rooftops. However she manages to avoid getting seen is anyone's guess but soon enough Cessie comes wandering back in her human form, dressed in the very same clothes he just gave her.

She seems somewhat embarrassed though. "...let's head inside okay?" The mage tells him as she holds on to his arm as she nearly attempts to drag the half-dragon with her.

[Exbourne Manor]

"Okay, just sit down in the couch and we can start." She says with a gesture towards the furniture. "Just a heads up, this test is to see if we even can communicate with this thing. I can't guarantee anything as usual." She informs the girl before handing over a small mug filled with a milk colored liquid. "This will put you to sleep for about an half-hour while I try to talk to the entity residing within you. Just drink it when you like to start." The tiefling explains.

[Eastside Rooftops]

"This one is glad to have informed Alex about it. There is no need to thank it. It wishes Alex a good day even if it can't guarantee it." It replies.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-06-13 at 02:44 PM.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Eadelain will sit on the couch, take a deep breath, and then drink the liquid. She then lays down on the couch an waits to go to sleep.

The liquid will affect her like it should... for now, anyway.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eastside Rooftops

Well maybe I will see you around, but I should really get going.

He tucks his backpack over his shoulder and with a wave goodbye he starts to climb down off the roof.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ogre in the Playground

[Exbourne Manor]

"Everything alright? Did something happen?" Harnel asks.

All the same, he lets her lead him by the arm as they head up to the front door to knock.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Orc in the Playground

Home

"The brothel next to the pub along Puddinghole Lane. The brothel's run by some old guy. The pub's called The Sozzled Stoat, run by a chap called Dave. It's the local base for the Scorpion Cartel. Ah think the brothel pays 'em protection money. That's all Ah know, unless you need directions to Puddinghole Lane." Mia shrugs, professing ignorance in further matters.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena gives Irena an incredulous look. Then she grabs a glass and raises it. "To booze and boobs." She bursts out laughing and spills a little wine on her lap.

[Exbourne Manor - Astrana and Cynthia's Room]

Cynthia scritches the kitty's ears. She's going to need to give him a bath after this. Blood is sticky and yucky.

[Home]

Durin puts the device away. "Thank you. Now, I'd like you to show me where the smell of blood is coming from." He says, his tone growing dangerous.

Meanwhile, some people are being dispatched to the brothel. It won't happen for a couple posts, however.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Barbarian in the Playground

Northside Hospital

"The base of the skull, most likely directly into the brainstem. You have perhaps ten minutes before the roots have begun to displace his cerebellum." Shayan tries to flip the man over as his convulsions begin to still, and attempts to snag a pulse monitor to clip onto his finger so she can monitor his heart-rate.

Once the clip is on, she can see by the screen that his pulse is erratic, and not all that strong. Even if they got the seed out, the puncture wound combined with his own medical problems could prove to be too much unless Cin can pull a miracle off.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

26. - Top - End - #926

[Exbourne Manor]

Once the girl have fallen asleep Astrana goes to work, activating the circle which is supposed to protect her and the rest of the room from the entity and force it out of hiding.

"Alright... let's see if this works. Can you hear me? If you like to protect your host give me a signal." Astrana says, her words turning into a command word for anyone inside the circle which currently isn't unconscious.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Watch it now, unlike boobs we can actually run out of booze." She says with a smile as she raises a toast. "For booze and boobs and how they got us to met. A truly inspiring story." She says in a faux-solemn voice.

[Exbourne Manor - Entrance]

"Nothing worth mentioning." She replies, brushing it off. "It's just a bit harder then I thought changing clothes in peace even if you can turn invisible." The mage sigh and seems to try to clear herself mentally from whatever she just encountered before she knocks on the door. This was it.

Eastside Rooftops

"So should this one, farewell Alex." Anf with those words the eagle takes flight, quickly disappearing up into the clouds above Eastside.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-06-13 at 08:26 PM.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia can't stop laughing. She manage to put down her glass without spilling too much more, though.

And her parents pick this moment too arrive. "And what's so funny in here?" Stefano asks with a slight smile. Carla stands a bit behind him, her expression neutral

Nadia manages to compose herself. "Oh, nothing at all."

The door is answered shortly after. The two of them have drawn a bit of attention. It's not everyday one sees a dragon wandering the streets of Westside. So, they get to see someone higher up on the hierarchy. Of course, they don't know that.

Maria pulls the door open. "Can I help you? She is a vampire if her pale skin and red eyes are anything to go off of. She looks to be about thirty, though looks can be deceiving.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

When the entity is supposed to be "forced out of hiding" something... odd happens.

There isn't an additional entity revealed in this... but there seems to be an odd darkness about Eadelain, and the couch suddenly produces some ink stains. The command doesn't seem to have any effect.

After a bit, however, a kind of dark smoke will begin to rise off of Eadelain's skin, and she will frown in her sleep.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes you can." Harnel says to Maria. He's about to continue when he realizes... he doesn't know exactly what they're here for beyond looking around. He'll let Cessie fill in the details there. He mildly hopes it doesn't boil down to take me to your leader.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground

House of Virtues

Razorfang's ears fall as she hears the scream and grabs Felis to shake him roughly. "Where are they?! Tell me NOW!!" She nearly roars before dragging him out of the penthouse, forgetting her sword.

Near The River

Vita will see a pair of bodies fly apart in the explosion. One, which can be seen as Zjen because of the shape of her robes, gets flung far back, back into the city through an alleyway, causing a stir of commotion. The other, Pet, gets launched into the river, making a cloud of steam erupt from where the napalm on his body makes contact with the water.

Northside Hospital

As Shayan rolls the person over, Cin takes a moment to turn on the cauterizing "iron", a small device that uses sparks of electricity to stop bleeding, and pulls it close to him as he straddles the back of the patient so he can work in better light. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out his scalpel and begins cutting, cauterizing as he goes until he can get to the seed. His well-practiced hands move quickly, but due to the delicate nature of the operation, he cuts it close to the ten minute time limit as he races to get to the seed.