New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside VIII: A New Side

House of Virtues

Rugal will leave the shower dressed in a robe, passing Vita on the way. He doesn't need to be a psyker to tell what she was heading off to do, so he just gives her another polite nod. "Sleep well, but should you have any questions, simply ask." He tells her.

Back at the fireplace, Pet just gives Felis a genuinely happy smile. "Don't worry about me. I much prefer it this way. I'll be fine in the morning." That said, he reaches out to pull Felis close, into a tight hug and a long and passionate kiss.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

House of Virtues

Felis kisses him back, his senses swimming. He had lost almost everything. But his instincts told him that he had found something rare and special with Pet and the Virtues.

"I will owe you forever for saving Vita," he murmurs, holding Pet close. "If I'd lost her too..." He falls silent, shaking a little in grief, but not shedding any tears.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

House of Virtues

Pet offers him a small and sad smile, even if Felis can't see it. He'll set his hand on the back of Felis' head to try and pull it onto his shoulder. "You can cry, Felis. No one here will mind if you grieve."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

House of Virtues

Felis takes what comfort he can in Pet's embrace, but it's too soon for tears. To stop the tsunami of grief, he changes the subject.

"Razorfang said I had offered myself to you all. What does that mean?"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Westside Streets==>Riverside Beach]

Irena looks over Nadia with a smile and squeezes her hand as she seem to notice the discomfort. "Just ignore them." She says and looks like she is about to stop there until she seem to notice the camera aimed their way.

It appears as if a teenager who's been filming his friends have decided the two makes for more interesting subjects at the moment. This does not last long however as a girl who just might be his girlfriend block the lens of the camera with her hand, followed with a brief argument.

The witch smiles as the see the whole event. "See that guy over there? The one who was filming us?"

"Imagine like... that everyone had an invisible camera man making a movie about their life." She says while making her way with Nadia in hand towards the beach which seems rather crowded a day like this. "Most of the invisible camera men are probably pretty bored though because the average person, like the ones starring at us are about as interesting as a dry cheese sandwich. Their movies probably won't even get released on DVD." She muses as this metaphor appear to come rather easily for her.

"So when a much more exiting movie like our come across, all invisible camera men aim their attention to us since they're bored of filming people eating cereal or whatever. The persons become like that guys girlfriend, really jealous because we're real stars and they're not. Which is why they stare at us." Irena explains with a wry smile, loud enough for people around them to hear it. "Of course, people are going to complain your movie is totally unrealistic. They're going to be all like, 'no way she's an architect, she looks way too young and sexy for that'." She finishes with a foolish grin on her face.

Exbourne Manor

"You're welcome." The servant replies with a short nod before slowly standing up. "It's okay if I visit you at times? Just to see how you're doing of course." She says while glancing at Durin suspiciously.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-05-08 at 05:19 PM.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Eadelain nods.

"I am not opposed to it. It might be nice to get to know you better. If you will excuse me, I'm going to ask where my room is."

((I'm all for hand waving that part.))

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

[Exbourne Manor]

She'll undoubtedly be informed that her room is on the second floor.

[Riverside Beach]

Nadia looks a bit surprised at Irena. "That's... pretty awesome, Irena." The lampades can't help but grin as well. "Did you just come up with that now?" Her attention has left the people that were staring at them entirely.

8. - Top - End - #218

[Riverside Beach]

Irena looks away for a brief moment, staring out into the distance as she nods. "I've been thinking about it since I started watching movies actually." She says before turning to Nadia once again with a grin. "But yeah, I sort of did."

Then it seems they have reached a vacant spot of the beach and the witch immediately starts pulling off her hoodie, revealing her new bikini. "So come on, just ignore the others. They are just background to our awesome movie."

9. - Top - End - #219
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Eadelain will go settle in.

Success.

Exbourne Manor-out front

A black van... which appears to be a bright flower printed van crudely painted over with cheap black paint... pulls up across the street from the manor. Its fender is dented and muddy, and it has tinted windows. It just parks across the street and will stay there, not causing any trouble.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Orc in the Playground

Opposite Exbourne Manor

The black van will attract attention. Two skeletal monkeys approach the van, sticking to the shadows and any cover they can get. One will try to get under the van and grip onto anything they can underneath it. The other will try to sit on the cab, not too far away from a window, and try to eavesdrop on any conversations within the van. In addition, a third monkey will memorise the number plate and any other markings on the van.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riverside Beach]

Nadia glances around a bit nervously, despite Irena's reassurances. Gradually she strips away her clothing, leaving just her own bikini. "Background, right." She makes a point of focusing wholly on Irena. It'd be hard not to admire if she was trying not to. As it is she's not even pretending not to. "You look beautiful."

12. - Top - End - #222

[Riverside Beach]

Depending on how successful Nadia is with only focusing on Irena their stripping of clothes have gained the attention of a few more people. The same group as that guy was filming for example. Most of their admirers appear to be male though.

Irena smiles and gently touches Nadia's arm to softly caresses it, "I realize that now." She says quietly while looking into the other woman's eyes intently.
    After that the moment seems to be over and Irena speaks up again with a louder and more sly tone. "So do you want to make our movie even more exciting, just lay on the beach a while or should we retreat from the world a bit to deal with our ravaging fans later? The choice is yours my lady." The witch asks as her soft smile slowly turns into a wry grin.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-05-09 at 08:16 AM.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

House of Virtues

"We aren't going to enslave you, but from that moment, all of our fates were entwined." Pet explains, stroking Felis' cheek gently, moving his hand down to the man's neck. "Now, you really should sleep." Pet tells him with a rather apologetic look before pressing a couple pressure points on Felis' neck to knock him out cold.

Once done, he gives a tired sigh before gently picking Felis up in his arms and heading to the room that Vita took. Once there, he knocks on it gently.

Eastside Temple

The renovations are nearly complete after two days for the Main Temple. The old wooden walls are replaced by pure white marble and multiple stained glass windows have been put in. Oddly, the colors of the windows are a jumble with no images. Maybe they're just placekeepers for now.

Those in the area will have seen Masks going out through the public, reaching out for those wayward souls who need help. Prostitutes, drug addicts, and those who are simply out of luck are all brought in and given food and shelter and work to do if they wish.

But underneath the Temple...Jezebel was putting her plans into effect. The essential parts of the Temple had been completed. The alignment of the statues and windows, which parts of the wall had been reinforced by gold instead of steel...

Smiling to herself, Jezebel gives a nod to a pair of Black Masks at the entrances to the Chapel, ordering them closed. In front of her, six newcomers stood in front of her. None of them were Masks, but in another time and place, they might have made excellent ones. There were equal numbers of men, women, and hermaphrodites. They weren't all human, but they were all quite attractive, even by Jezebel's standards. They used to be "Somebody" a long time ago, but now they were just streetwalkers and drug addicts, seeking to feel something of their past's power before they died. And since each one was terminally ill in some form or other, that time would be coming soon.

But Jezebel would make sure they'd have a blast before they went. "Each of you were told what was going to happen, and have been treated royally since we've met. By dawn tomorrow, you and another will meet in front of Slaanesh's Palace for Eternal Bliss." She recaps before gesturing at a doorway added to the back of the temple. "Go ahead. The others are all awaiting you."

Each one, back to health and looking perfectly happy, smiles or nods to their Lady before taking a long pull from the goblets in their hands, drinking the potion that was supposed to enhance their senses before heading down to go and meet Xifra...

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

House of Virtues

Vita has just finished her bath, and after a moment opens the door, wearing a silk robe that had been hanging on the bathroom door. She had felt Felis fall asleep, though since she had deliberately been paying as little attention as possible, she doesn't know that it wasn't natural. Her blonde hair, wet from the bath, is combed neatly and hangs down her back.

When she sees that Pet carries her brother, she opens the door further and stands back to let him enter, not saying a word or even looking at Pet. She still thinks of him as a household slave - not someone to be conversed with.

Under the Temple

Xifra is on the cushions with her Beloved, dressed the same as the other sacrifices, feeling the drugs expand her senses. She reaches out with her mind and links herself to Salome.

I will be yours forever.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-05-09 at 07:41 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #225
    Dwarf in the Playground

Opposite Exbourne Manor

The van has no license plate, no one inside is talking, and no one stops the monkey from gabbing onto the undercarriage.

...nope, no response. That's kind of disappointing. And the van will stay parked right there, not going anywhere. Whoever is inside hasn't noticed the monkeys, that's for sure.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Riverside Beach]

Depending on how successful Nadia is with only focusing on Irena their stripping of clothes have gained the attention of a few more people. The same group as that guy was filming for example. Most of their admirers appear to be male though.

Irena smiles and gently touches Nadia's arm to softly caresses it, "I realize that now." She says quietly while looking into the other woman's eyes intently.
    After that the moment seems to be over and Irena speaks up again with a louder and more sly tone. "So do you want to make our movie even more exciting, just lay on the beach a while or should we retreat from the world a bit to deal with our ravaging fans later? The choice is yours my lady." The witch asks as her soft smile slowly turns into a wry grin.
    Nadia smiles warmly at Irena. She's still not paying any mind to their observers. But now she has a few options to consider. She puts her finger on her lip and makes a show of thinking hard. "Hmmm..." The safe bet would the last option, but Nadia's feeling a bit adventurous today. "What's the exciting option?"

17. - Top - End - #227

[Riverside Beach]

"It's a bit like the third option actually." Irena replies with the same amused grin. "Just... we put on a bit more of a show before we leave. You okay with that? Once we start you need to go the whole way." As she say this Nadia will noticed her girlfriend have leaned in a bit closer as she was about to kiss her.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riverside Beach]

Oh dear, now Irena's got her nervous. She's determined to see this through, though. She glances to the side breifly, but a moment later her full attention is back on Irena. "Alright, I'm ready."

19. - Top - End - #229

[Riverside Beach]

"Ok..." The witch replies as she suddenly will attempt to kiss Nadia. If the lampade doesn't resist Irena will continue to make out with her very passionately in the middle of the beach.

This of course draws even more male (and female) attention to the two and might cause potential arguments between them and their life partners in the future.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

[Under the Temple]

Aubrey watches quietly, curiously, dressed in whatever was provided for him. She's never really attended an important ritual, so this is shaping up to be something impressive, if all goes according to plan.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riverside Beach]

Oh dear. Nadia isn't exactly receptive at first. She can't get over that there are people staring. Just don't think about it, think about Irena. She gradually warms up to it, but nothing like she would if they were away from prying eyes.

22. - Top - End - #232

[Riverside Beach]

Even if Nadia doesn't manage to get into it completely it doesn't stop a few guys to start to cheer them on before Irena finally breaks off. She doesn't seem to have minded her hesitation at all.

"Hear that? Looks like our fans are going wild. I think that's the call to leave don't you think?" Irena says as she slowly reach out to take the nymph's hand to help her off the ground.

She might notice that there are a lot of people either trying not to look or staring, right at them at the moment.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riverside Beach]

Nadia blushes profusely and averts her eyes from the people near them. "Let's go." She agrees and will follow wherever Irena leads.

24. - Top - End - #234

[Riverside Beach]

"Don't worry, Iv'e planned our escape!" Irena exclaims as she suddenly leads Nadia underneath the shadow of the ice cream stand which they had sat down next to.

Some boys still cheer them on as Irena throws them kiss before she will attempt shadow walk both her and her girlfriend away from there.

If this success they will arrive in the shadow of a large tree next to a path in the middle of a forest not far away from the beach. As they are now alone Irena looks at Nadia emphatically. "Too much?"

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    House of Virtues

Vita has just finished her bath, and after a moment opens the door, wearing a silk robe that had been hanging on the bathroom door. She had felt Felis fall asleep, though since she had deliberately been paying as little attention as possible, she doesn't know that it wasn't natural. Her blonde hair, wet from the bath, is combed neatly and hangs down her back.

When she sees that Pet carries her brother, she opens the door further and stands back to let him enter, not saying a word or even looking at Pet. She still thinks of him as a household slave - not someone to be conversed with.
    House of Virtues

Pet places Felis on a bed gently, his chained wrists clinking as he tucks the man into the blankets. He's quite during the process until he finishes, turning to Vita. "If you could, I'd like you to apologize to him for me. He didn't want to admit he needed sleep, so I knocked him out. Don't worry, he'll be fine in the morning, if somewhat distressed." Pet admits, looking apologetic like he's done something wrong. Which, he might very well have.

In the kitchen, Rugal takes a seat at the table, ignoring the sounds of Razorfang and Charlotte being playful with one another. It was difficult, but he had something to attend to first. Reaching into his bag, he pulls out a sealed container, the trophies from the battle where they gained Vita and Felis. With a deep breath, he pops the lid, revealing three pairs of eyes. They weren't of especially difficult opponents, but they were still a bit worthy.

After saying a small prayer to both Slaanesh and Eclipsia, the mother of his race, he takes the first and swallows it whole before moving to the next...

Under the Temple

Xifra is on the cushions with her Beloved, dressed the same as the other sacrifices, feeling the drugs expand her senses. She reaches out with her mind and links herself to Salome.

I will be yours forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Under the Temple]

Aubrey watches quietly, curiously, dressed in whatever was provided for him. She's never really attended an important ritual, so this is shaping up to be something impressive, if all goes according to plan.
    Under The Temple

Salome is dressed in nothing, holding Xifra close. She smiles at her Mistress' thoughts and nuzzles into her neck, purring softly in happiness. She can smell the lust of the six sacrifices well before they arrive and her tail lashes from side to side in excitement. Aubrey will be dressed in whatever she wishes, but he'll have been told that the clothes will probably be torn away or at least pulled off of her should he partake in the ritual.

Jezebel walks down the stairs after the sacrifices, her curved hips swaying from side to side with a look of amusement on her face. The sacrifices in front of her disrobe, revealing touch sensitive bodypaint and gems before she does likewise. "Xifra, the preparations are complete." She informs the seventh and final sacrifice before moving behind Aubrey and setting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "The moon and alignments are right, and will be for several days, so you and your Love may begin any time."

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Near Riverside]

"You're crazy, you know that?" Nadia says with a short laugh. "I'm just fine. I can't believe we kissed like that in front of everyone." The lampades looks around curiously. "So where are we now?"

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

House of Virtues

"Thank you, Pet," Vita says. She sits down on the bed and gently strokes her brother's hair with the very fingertips of her burnt hand. "You need not worry. He will not be angry with you, but please do not do such a thing to me."

Beneath the Temple

Xifra kisses Salome deeply as the very thick curtain falls on the proceedings.

(Inspiration for body paint and gems:)
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

House of Virtues

Pet gives a bit of a bow at the thanks, and even though he turns to leave, he stops when Vita addresses him again. He turns back around, looking somewhat bothered, if a bit saddened. "I apologize in advance, and while I would never wish to do so to you, I will do it to anyone under my protection. Even the others know this. I'll understand if you're angered, but if it is utterly necessary, I will have no other choice."

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beneath the Temple]

Aubrey knows what's coming, and intends to watch for at least a while. quite frankly, this should look amazing, and he's taken up a position close to another one of the cultists here watching for... reasons which should be obvious.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

House of Virtues

"You must try talking to me first, before resorting to anything like that."
    Vita says, her voice both calm and firm at the same time. "You will find me more accessible to reason than my foolish brother."

Despite her quiet demeanor, the love infused in those last two words is breathtaking. A few sparks float up from her burnt hand, like the sparks off a bonfire.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs