New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

Tilmek's face reddens with shame and kneels down and bows his head. He says quietly, "We did what we thought was best at the time. Hindsight will always reveal the flaws of ones actions, but foresight is much less clear."
    Going out of town, of you don't hear from me by 11/20 send me a poke

2. - Top - End - #602
    Colossus in the Playground

Coanoch immediately goes to the deck in prostration (if that is the custom, otherwise, whatever is proper) for forgiveness or a beating...

....and doesn't say a damn word until called upon to do so.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: On hiatus through 17APR2024.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Grandmaster Brottor continues in an even tone. "This abbey has served and protected the Abbor Alz hills for nearly two centuries. But that doesn't mean our services are always appreciated. Lord Scott's advisors would have the monastery turned over to government control. He would have it become a military outpost. He would strip it of all our ideals, all our traditions, and then he would send his men to..." He stops when anger begins to become apparent in his voice. He starts to pace, slowly. "It wasn't your fault. I know your student meant well. The crux was in the timing. But from now on, you must all act with the knowledge that much is at stake. Guard your words and remember to be mindful of your actions."

Master Yama approaches the group. "What's done is done. We do not doubt the goodness of your intentions, or your loyalty to the abby. Please rise and stand. We have much to discuss. I wish to know, in great detail the events that transpired on your journey to and from Cliffside."

Master Yama and Grandmaster Brottor listen to your retelling with rapt interest, yet still as statues throughout your recital. After a moment of silence, Grandmaster Brottor nods and chews on his lower lip. "Master Yama. Send a team to investigate the ruins at cliffside. Give them a full report and send a scribe and an artist with them... and potions, in case there are any survivors wandering back into the village. Give them our fastest horses as well. Unlimited expense budget. Reconnoissance is our first priority; rescue second; they are to report any clues as to who may have done this. Assign a caster to begin preparing teleportation spells immediately, and we will assign a team to investigate the perpetrators as soon as we receive word from the reconnoissance team."

"At once, Grandmaster."
    Master Yama bows low and backs out of the room.

Grandmaster Brottor looks at the group standing there. "I did not wish to trouble you with these details. You're so young, but since you are now in the middle of this, I feel it is best to inform you..." He begins to pace again. "I created more enemies than I had realized when I severed our trade agreements made by Grandmaster Rothchild. It was my belief that the monastery should stand on its own strength. We're built on what may be the richest gemstone mine in all of the Abbor-Alz hills. Through our own resources, we can purchase or trade enough to fund the monastery's simple needs, and we could pay fair prices to hard workers. I thought everyone would benefit from this action. However, those trade agreements brought extensive revenue to the aristocracy who benefitted much from market regulation. Now, the aristocracy is forced to compete in a market that favors farmers, ranchers and blacksmiths instead of wealthy statesmen and tradesmen. Economics was never my strength, and even now I wonder if I have made a terrible decision. Still, I believe that we have become stronger as a monastery since we became completely self-reliant... but the cost."

Brottor ceases his pacing and stares at each of you as if teaching a class. "The nearby trade cities are warring against each other, but not openly. An open war would bring down the wrath of the Duchy and would be quelled in a matter of days. Instead, they are using a form of subterfuge that puts innocent farmers, like the victims of Cliffside in the front lines. This is only a theory I have, but it is based on intelligence brought to me by some of our most talented monks, including Master Caramip here."

"You see... the provinces between Bakkak and Pontyrel serve as a net... each city providing it's own share of the support to regulate the monster population within the Abbor-Alz territories. Yet suddenly, and in large spurts, monsters have been running rampant throughout key regions of the Duchy. Some of the provinces have been overrun, and larger cities have thrown in their support to defend them... but in return, they claim control of the territories to defend it. Bakkak has absorbed three trade provinces this way already."

"Normally, the monastery does not concern itself with the affairs of state and politics. But things have changed some. A province nearby, we've suspected Durgeddonvale, is attempting to overthrow the monastery in a similar way. Lord Scott is making his move to expand his power. With the wealth found in our mines, and our convenient location along several trade routes, it would give him the perfect stronghold with which to challenge the might of Pontyrel. However, the monastery is beloved by most of the surrounding citizens of this region, and Lord Scott would not have the support of his people if he attacked us directly, even now. But if it were made to look like we were incompetent, or no longer cared about the safety of the inhabitants of this region, we would lose that favor, and Lord Scott's hands would be unbound to strike us with directly and with his full might."

"Now, I am faced with a difficult decision:

"If I accept the help of Durggedonvale in finding and defeating the menace ravaging the region- the very menace Durggedonvale unleashed on it's own people- they will naturally need some authority to work within this monastery. And they will also no doubt find and route the monstrous threat, since they already know where the monsters are hiding out. It will make us look incompetent and weak. The citizens will beg Lord Scott to take control of the monastery.

"If I reject their help, it will appear to the people that we are too consumed with our own pride to be concerned with the safety of the people, and they will demand that Lord Scott overthrow the monastery and put it under military control.

"Either way, we lose the monastery and all that she stands for. Our only hope is to find the culprit of this atrocity and turn him, or them, over to justice before Lord Scott has time to act on his plans."

Grandmaster Brottor breathes a heavy sigh and furrows his brow. "In the meantime... we must also do something to return peace to these lands. The constant warring will tear this region apart."

He stands there quietly, lost in his own brooding for a few moments.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    For the Republic of Ishtar! A 5E Campaign

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

4. - Top - End - #604

Coanoch, still prostrate, asks, "Grandmaster, I request to speak."

If not allowed, he stays silent.

If allowed. "Grandmaster, I have in my rash youth put us all in danger. Please allow me to find the hidden agent behind these horrors and to bring them to justice."
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Show

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

Tilmek fumes silently at himself and his brashness. All of his studying taught him that haste and action without thought were dangerous, and what he had just heard proved that those concepts applied to the real world as well. He stays silent until Coanoch speaks and then adds, "Id like to go to."

6. - Top - End - #606
    Banned

Goblin

"With your premision." Vir-Sashi kneels on one leg and bows down to the master. "I want to go with them. It is because of our mistakes that situation is so hard, that abbey reputation and future are at stake, that peace of the land is threatened and that our teammate was kidnapped, it is our responsibility to fix it."

Broodguard's head is full of thoughts. What is happening with Nechual? How could nobles be so greedy and ruthless? Who controls the monster races and why are they listening? Why everybody cannot live peacefully together?

7. - Top - End - #607
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Grandmaster Brottor snaps out of his musing for a moment when he hears you all speak. For a brief moment, his visage softens.

Master Caramip remains unmoving, head pointed to the floor.

"Master Caramip. Your students also seem to possess your bravery and unwavering loyalty," he says as he considers his next words carefully. "Master Caramip, go the the gnomes of the Cairn Hills. Your influence there may grant us some cooperation in the upcoming war with the monsters. Take an elite squad with you. But before you go, send Rassaphore Ur-Agal into the woods to meet with the Dryads there. We need information regarding the whereabout of the monsters' lairs and the hidden bandit encampment."

Master Caramip remains still for a moment, "And of my students?"

Grandmaster Brottor raises an eyebrow. "Coanacoch, Tilmek, and Vir-Sashi. You three are an odd group if ever I've met one. What do I do with you? With Necahual and Li gone, your group seems leaderless, but my resources are stretched too thin to assign you a squad leader from the monastery. Your anonymity would serve you well as spies in Durgeddonvale, but Vir-Sashi would attract too much attention there. I need more monks to march on the Ruins of Ogremeet to vanquish the stronghold that is forming there-"

Master Caramip flinches at the notion of her beloved students going to Ogremeet.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

8. - Top - End - #608

Coanoch sheepishly looks up. "Actually, Grandmaster Brottor, what if we were that 'elite squad' to go to the Dryads? I made a fey contact in my escape, and perhaps he might be there with the other wood-spirits and vouch for me, and by extension, us?"
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-09-02 at 04:50 PM.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

"But what of Necahual? We can't just leave her in the wilds with all these monsters roaming around."

10. - Top - End - #610
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Grandmaster Brottor listens to the suggestions of the group and nods approvingly at their unity.

"Very well. If Coanacoch has met the fairies and lived to tell about it, then perhaps we'll be granted the same favor twice. Go to Ur-Agal. By his last report, he should be recovered from his survival training and ready to serve another mission. He has extensive experience in woodland travel and survival, so he will be your captain. Do not underestimate the fey. They are dangerous and emotionally unpredictable. Take this," he reaches into his podium and pulls out a scroll with the mission and expense budget. "Your orders are to go to the woodland hills east of here and attempt to make contact with the fey. Whether that succeeds or fails, you are to locate the bandit encampment and report back with precise coordinates and approximate defensive capabilities. If you can rescue Necahual without sacrificing your lives or compromising the mission, then please do so."

He pauses for a moment. "Our goal with the fey is to have safe passage. We may need to develop a temporary hideaway in the woodland hills for defensive purposes, or in a worst case scenario, evacuation. It is of utmost importance that we not anger the fey. Have I made myself clear?"
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes master. Perfectly clear." Tilmek says with a deep bow.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

"Dismissed."
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

Tilmek takes the scroll and looks at their available expenses.

14. - Top - End - #614

"Blessings of peace upon you, Grandmaster," says Coanoch as he bows - always facing towards the blessed grandmaster - back out of the room.

Once out Coanoch says, "The most important piece of gear .... and I learned this the hard way .... is a map. Because..." (unless the DM deems otherwise) "... believe me, I learned that the hard way.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #615
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Caramip offers a reserved smile to Coanacoch. "Coanacoch is right. And the cartographers at the monastery are very good, thanks to all the travel we've done over the centuries, and for a mission like this, a map will help somewhat. We have less details about the woodland hills than other places, but that's because few people ever go there. The only people who have ever managed to make a home there are the bandits, and they don't really welcome the presence of monks. Still, there is no better resource in all the world than information. A map of the woods and its surrounding regions would at least help you to find your way out if you get lost."

You see Ur-Agal at the archery yard outside the temple.

Ur-Agal started his life as a soldier for the armies of the distant lands southeast of the Sea of Gearnat, but deserted for reasons that he has never shared with his peers. He is a bit old for his rank, but serves a special niche amongst the monastery, due to his extensive knowledge of Flanaess and woodland survival. He prefers ranged attacks, but his melee method combines his Flurry of Blows attack with his mastery of the sickle to disarm his opponents. Most of his current team are heading to Ogermeet at the moment, but he had been ordered to stay behind for this mission and missions like it.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

Tilmek walks up to Ur-Agal and bows. "Hello. My name is Tilmek."

17. - Top - End - #617
    Banned

Goblin

Vir-Sashi bows to master Ur-Agal and bows.
    "Master Ur-Agal, we, that is me and brothers Timlek and Coanacoch*, and have been asigned to the mission with you by Grandmaster Brottor. Have you been informed about it already? If not, may I offer to do a quick briefing?" He says very humbly and only then returns to normal position.

* - if Li's still with us, add him there.

18. - Top - End - #618

Coanoch simply stands there properly awaiting permission to speak.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Ur-Agal looks up from his crossbow with a confused expression. "Brothers. I am no master. You may forego the formalities." His voice is soft, but clear enough to hear, due to his attention to enunciation. He has a barely detectable accent that causes him to emphasize words and syllables differently than you would expect though.

He fires his last shot toward the target and then turns to bow back to the group. "I've been told to wait at the temple for work specific to my talents, so I expected to see another group soon. It has left me with naught to do but worry about the safety of my friends and train, so I am filled with gratitude to hear that a mission is finally ready."

He listens to Vir-Sashi's briefing and nods.

"The woodland hills hold many dangers, and the fey protect its borders with deadly aggression. Do not assume that because our goal is for peace and that our enemies are monsters, that they will sympathize with us. Some fey can be kind to woodland travelers who show proper respect and reverence for nature. We should pray that we only meet those fey."

He puts away his crossbow and begins to walk with you towards Rassaphore Godwin's supply room.

"We should requisition magic supplies that protect us against illusions and perhaps give us a diplomatic edge when we do meet the fey. I will recommend a Potion of Eagle's Splendor or a Potion of Owl's Wisdon. However, should everything go sour, I strongly recommend potions that protect and restore. Fey never attack directly and will often summon other magical creatures to fight for them. It is likely we will need something to defend against disease or curses. If they allow it, we should also bring some coins or gemstones. Many of the gentler fairy folk are attracted to things that sparkle or shine. A small bauble may win their favor, which will, in turn, gain us favor of the larger, more hostile fey."

As you approach the shop, he turns to the group. "Do we have an expense budget yet?"
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

Tilmek nods and opens the report again. "We each get four days of rations, a magic weapon, two consumable items up to a thousand coins in value and a magic item up to two thousand coins in value." he says reading from the list. "I prefer to avoid weapons... I prefer to directly feel the impact of my actions, that way I won't forget that I'm the one comitting them. Not my weapon.

21. - Top - End - #621
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Ur-Agal nods his understanding as Tilmek reads off the list. "That sounds reasonable, but we will still need to ration our supplies."

You make it to Rassaphore Godwin, who is talking with Li. "Greetings, brothers. Are you here to return your supplies from your mission?" He looks around for your mule with a growing expression of concern on his face.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

As you approach Rassaphore Godwin he is bringing out his appraisal tools and is valuing all of Li's treasures.

"Now these coins, even melted as they are, are worth the same as mint coins. But we can take those as evidence and trade you for some new ones. There you are," he hands you 1 gold piece and 5 shiny new silver pieces.

"This golden ring, on the other hand... this is something special." He weighs it and puts it under a magnifying glass. "Strange... I don't believe this is a normal ring. I'd like to get a caster to appraise it further, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet my life's savings that this is a magic ring. For now, I can only attest to its mundane value. I'd say it's 5,000 gold pieces. We must take it in as evidence, so I can't reimburse you for it now, in case there is a rightful owner to it who would wish to claim it. However, if we can't find someone with a rightful claim, then we can return the ring to you or reimburse its value in platinum at your discretion."

Spoiler
    Show

He moves on to the gemstone toggles.

Spoiler
    Show

"Very nice. I'll give you 10 gold pieces each." He hands you the 40 gold pieces and moves on to the earrings with a look of regret.

"They're badly warped and have lost much of their value. We'll probably just melt these down."

Spoiler
    Show

"I'll give you a gold piece for them."

Looking at the melted sapphire ring, he clucks his tongue. Then he looks at it with a skeptical face. "This is a fake. A good one, but a fake nonetheless."

"I'll give you 20 gold for it, though. It would've been worth about 60 if it were real, though."

He polishes the jade comb and emits a low whistle.

Spoiler
    Show

"It's still in remarkably good condition, considering what it's been through. This is no doubt a family heirloom due to it's antiquity. We should attempt to locate a rightful heir. If one can't be found you will be reimbursed 600 gold pieces."

He looks at your Dire Weasel meat and furrows his brow. "I suppose it could all be converted to travel rations. I'll give you 7 gold pieces for the lot, provided it's not spoiled."

He then moves to the ornate belt buckle, dusts some of the soot off it, and clears his throat.

Spoiler
    Show

"This is a fine quality piece, if a bit charred. I believe it's worth about 50 gold pieces. We'll need to take it as evidence as well. Would you prefer to be reimbursed for it, or to have it returned to you once we done examining it, assuming no one claims it?"

OOC, but IC Relevant:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rassaphore Godwin, like any other Monk, is Lawful, so he's generally an honest man. However, honest and right aren't always the same thing. If you feel like you could get more somewhere else, then you're welcome to keep the items and have them appraised by someone else, except for that which is being held as evidence or considered valuable enough to seek a next of kin.
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2012-09-10 at 03:19 PM.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

Tilmek walks up to Godwin and bows. "Can i please replenish my provisions? I would also like a jug of shapesand if thats at all possible, and a periapt of wisdom." His face reddens a bit and he shuffles his feet. "Would it be possible for me to put an order in for a true monks belt? Now that I'm a Rassaphore, it would be nice to have something to commemorate the occasion..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Holding on to my money, and going to start looting things to afford it

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Rassaphore Godwin turns to Tilmek with a surprised look on his face.

"Um... certainly brother. We would have to order these items, and we will require the money in advance to do so."

He flips through a book to look up the prices, dragging his finger across the page. "That will cost... 13,000 gp for the Monk's Belt.... and the Periapt will cost anywhere from 4,000 gold to 36,000 gold, depending on whether you require a Lesser, Standard, or Greater Periapt. Which shall I order for you?"

You can tell by his expression that he is trying to be polite and respectful, but there is a hint of skepticism in his voice.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

25. - Top - End - #625
    Banned

Goblin

"I think that, during this mission, I would rather act as a bodyguard, I'm not a tracker and with my pressence I'm the last person to talk to the Fae." Vir-Sashi tells Ur-Agal. "Do you have Cloak of Resistance? I meant the cheapest one of course." He turns to Rassaphore Godwin and asks, remembering to be specific after his response to Timlek's words. "I could also use potion of of Owl's Wisdom and one of remove curse, in case we would need them."

Spoiler
    Show

Cloak 1000 gp, potions 300 +750 = 2050.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ogre in the Playground

Li's brows furrow as he hears the prices and that anything worth anything is "evidence" and he won't be paid for it up front as he is entitled. It is more than obvious that if not for his training Li would have the man by the neck and be throttling him mercilessly.

"The meat is worth atleast 15. Rations will go for atleast 30 when it is made. As for heirlooms and next of kin...maybe you didn't hear the report cleary or maybe you are too ignorant to understand the term GENOCIDE! Their ain't a soul left in that wasteland to claim the **** piles used to feed the crops. How about I pay you 150 and you identify the damn ring so I know what it does, and can decide if I want it or not? Screw letting the items I nearly died collecting sit in your vault until I am too senile to remember your debt. Either give me a fair price for them, or hand them back over so that I can make use of them to keep earning money! Last thing I need is to deal with Fey and come back worse than the last time, or do you not remember when these scars were fresh old man?!
    Last edited by Azoth; 2012-09-11 at 09:23 PM.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Matching Li's intimidating gaze with a firm jaw, Rassaphore Godwin loses some of his polite expression.

"See here, Brother Li. I'm not some gypsy merchant trying to scam you out of your hard earned treasures, nor are you some pillaging treasure hunter. So let's remember our places and maintain some degree of cordiality! " He sticks a finger in the air. "Meat rations are worth one copper a pound as a trade item. I count 70 lbs of meat. That's seven silver pieces worth of meat. Due to the exotic nature of the steaks, I decided to be generous with my offer and grant you 10 times that price. And valuable items are not for representatives of the monastery to loot, Brother. They may yet belong to a family member who lives near the town of Cliffside. Perhaps a cousin, son, or parent from Durgeddonvale may yet wish to keep that valuable item as a lasting memory of their now deceased kin. If it's valuable treasures you wish to have, I suggest you seek them in our mines. But as for the evidence, I strongly suggest you wait patiently. I assure you, we won't hold the item long. I will send out messengers to the nearby towns at dawn, if these baubles can even be identified. If there is nothing denoting a prior owner, then you may claim these items once we've summoned casters who can learn more about their owners and what happened to them in the last horrifying moments of their lives."

His face turns a bit red, so he takes a deep breath, and calms down a bit.

"Conveniently, a caster, I believe a wizard, is already visiting the temple. We are paying him for his advisory services, and he may yet be available to appraise this ring for you. However, if he has not prepared the necessary spells, then you will still have to wait until the morrow, as I am no spell caster myself."
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

Li lets out a low growl as he looks to the man. His fists clench and release a few times as he calms himself.
    "Fine. Total it up and deduct it from the total for this supply order. A healing belt (MIC 750gp), 100 cold iron tipped arrows (dmg 10gp), a set of cold iron gauntlets and grieves (dmg 16gp), 5 flasks of alchemists fire (DMG100gp) 5 bags of cold iron caltrops (dmg 10gp), 3 cold iron daggers(dmg 12gp), two bottles of wine (dmg 20gp), 50' silk rope (dmg 10gp), 2 sets of cold iron manacled (DMG 60gp), 3 vials of ink and 3 ink pens (dmg 24gp 3 sp), a blank spell book (dmg 15gp) . Hopefully, that will be a decent start at aiding my survival. If they think of starting anything...this time will be different. This time...they will bear the mark."

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ogre in the Playground

Tilmek looks shocked and a bit intimidated by all the numbers and passions flying around. "I was hoping for the Lesser Periapt, but it seems thats beyond my budget.... The belt I knew wouldnt be possible right now, but I hope to earn the required amount soon. If the money is required before hand then id like to revise my list." he thinks for a moment of the scrolls he studied on items. "I'd like a Chronocharm of the Horizon Walker, and an Anklet of Translocation if thats possible. Is my shapesand still ok?" he says questioninglly as he looks at the scroll to be sure he understood it right.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

"Very well, brother. Here you are." Rassaphore Godwin says, attempting to ignore Li's rabid murmurings and sour mood. Then he turns to Tilmek with a smile. "You're in luck, Brother, as I happen to have those in stock."

Ur-Agal observes the exchange between Li and Godwin, apparently unsurprised by his open hostility.

"Li is correct... if it comes to an open fight with the fey, cold iron weapons would give us an advantage, though I am loathe to go into their home with overtly hostile intent. Our mission is not to slay the feywild, but to gain information and perhaps an ally."

Ur-Agal waits patiently for everyone to collect their supplies from Godwin, all the while keeping a concerned eye on Li.

When you are all done getting what you wanted, he stocks up as well.

"I should like to leave immediately, since our faithful sister is waiting for us in the woods. However, if any of you last minute preparations, please let me know now."
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry