Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1113
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    "W-we h-h-have r-rations," says Coanach philosophically.
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    "Mushrooms!" Ulyono exclaims excitedly, and rushes to Han to retrieve them. There seems to be a great deal of chaos in the ranks at the moment, and he knows from experience that a good meal can lift the spirits.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Cooking - BY HAND: 13
    Last edited by odigity; 2012-04-21 at 04:36 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PSinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Necahual scolds her little brother for nearly killing himself in the river when he doesn't even have a clue how to fish ... which only makes her more upset when he describes HOW he tried to fish.

    Still, she plops him in front of the fire and begins to vigorously rub down his legs to get the blood flowing in them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Untrained Heal check (1d20+2)[18]

    Just looking to increase recovery time (or amount).

    I'm NOT looking for every person in the camp to try to start testing out their Heal checks or Aiding.... that's game-y. He's not badly hurt, so let her do her angry-sister-really-dotes thing on her dumb brother.
    Last edited by PSinger; 2012-04-22 at 02:10 AM.
    Current Games
    Spoiler: Rise of the Runelords
    Show
    Rise of the Runelords - Dušana Essert,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Half-Elf female Bonded Witch 1// Menhir Savant 1
    Spoiler: Image of the Druid-Witch
    Show

    Spoiler: The Savage Tide
    Show
    The Savage Tide - Rabbi-Doctor Eliezer Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Young Amphibious Chalkydri Priest of Moradin 7

    Spoiler: Zodiac
    Show
    Zodiac
    Vanarath - young Astral Deva 11 of Michael Bindar II

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Ulyono remembers an old recipe of seared fish with mushrooms that would be perfect for lifting dampened spirits and warming chilled bones. Gathering the herbs and mushrooms from Han Chun Li, he sets up shop over the fire. The smell of seared fish and sauteed mushrooms brings about a sense of home-cooking that causes the stomachs of even the more ascetic members of the party to gurgle and growl.

    After nearly an hour has passed, he presents your meal to you:
    Spoiler
    Show


    It's as delicious as it is filling, and the weary group, exhausted from the day, eat quickly in silence before turning in for the night. The fire begins to burn low, and the morning sun will break the horizon in a little over 8 hours as the group turns in for the night.

    During the second watch, your donkey and your pidgeon become decidedly nervous a second before Necahual becomes aware of the faint tinkling of a lone bell...
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PSinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Necahual is sure to thank Ulyono for the delicious meal.

    Later, in the wee hours of the morning, Necahual's ears perk up. She taps others with her quarterstaff and whispers "Wake up, something's coming into camp and the animals are nervous."
    Current Games
    Spoiler: Rise of the Runelords
    Show
    Rise of the Runelords - Dušana Essert,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Half-Elf female Bonded Witch 1// Menhir Savant 1
    Spoiler: Image of the Druid-Witch
    Show

    Spoiler: The Savage Tide
    Show
    The Savage Tide - Rabbi-Doctor Eliezer Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Young Amphibious Chalkydri Priest of Moradin 7

    Spoiler: Zodiac
    Show
    Zodiac
    Vanarath - young Astral Deva 11 of Michael Bindar II

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Vir-Sashi wakes up, listens to his commrade's words and immiediately starts looking around. He remember his days as Yuan-Ti guard, where his job was to look for any threat and now uses what he learned then to see whatever's coming for his friends.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Listen check (1d20+7)[15]
    Spot check (1d20+8)[13]

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    At the sound of Necahual's warning, Ulyono and Vir-Sashi rise to a wary crouch just in time to see a flash of white fur spring through the campsite and bury the mule in a frenzy of raking claws. The shrieking of the creature mixes eerily with the agonizing shrieks of the mule as both topple to the ground in a heap of fur and hoof, overturning the birdcage. The pigeon within explodes into a hysteria of flapping and fearful chirping.

    In the dark, it's tough to make out details, but it is clear that what you are seeing is larger than a man is tall, with short, stocky legs that are raking into the mule, viciously trying to dig in for a firm grapple.

    The other's are awake but prone.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Please Roll Initiative
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Li's eyes dart open just in time to see the mule eat dirt.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative (1d20+3)[23]


  9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Your battle grid:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Please ignore the hazy gray grid and the oddly familiar campfire. The map wouldn't stretch right and unique images are surprisingly hard to come by. You'd think there'd be more campsite maps out there...

    Anyway, all terrain is usable. Have fun!
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2012-04-25 at 02:06 AM.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Li rises to his feet instantly awake at the noises and more than a little annoyed at losing a night's sleep to some mangy beast turning their pack mule into dinner. He would be damned if he was carrying the rest of the provisions in his pack.

    He brings himself to focus and stares down the beast while manifesting his armor.
    "Hey try and take a bite out of me! Come on! Let's see what ya got for me you cowardly stalker of shadows and eater of asses!"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move action- stand from prone
    Standard action- manifest internail armor AC goes to 20
    Free action- taunt the beast into attacking me


  11. - Top - End - #131
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Coanacoch stands and tosses a shuriken at the ... thing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    MA: Stand.
    FA: Take out shuriken (counts as ammunition for drawing).
    SA: Attack (1d20+4)[14], Damage (1d2)[1]
    DMing
    Hatfield Harriers
    Rise of the Runelords
    The Savage Tide II
    Shattered Star

    PLAYing
    "Zodiac" (MikelaC1), playing Eleth'Sarat
    Spoiler: Eleth'Sarat
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PSinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Necahual moves forward 15' and tries to slam whatever this is with her quarterstaff.
    Spoiler
    Show
    MA: Move to E14.
    SA: Attack w/ quarterstaff, 2-handed (1d20+5)[24], Damage (1d6+4)[8]

    EDIT: Necahual Smash!
    Last edited by PSinger; 2012-04-25 at 02:53 AM.
    Current Games
    Spoiler: Rise of the Runelords
    Show
    Rise of the Runelords - Dušana Essert,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Half-Elf female Bonded Witch 1// Menhir Savant 1
    Spoiler: Image of the Druid-Witch
    Show

    Spoiler: The Savage Tide
    Show
    The Savage Tide - Rabbi-Doctor Eliezer Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Young Amphibious Chalkydri Priest of Moradin 7

    Spoiler: Zodiac
    Show
    Zodiac
    Vanarath - young Astral Deva 11 of Michael Bindar II

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Coanacoch's tiny shuriken thuds into the thick fur of the creature, which when added to the battle cry of Li, becomes enough of a distraction for it to turn its beady gaze toward you. You recognize it as a Dire Weasel from it's wedge shaped, horn rimmed head.

    The mule is still alive, but blood drips from the weasel's powerful jaws. You have interrupted its meal, and it seems upset about this.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Han wakes up and sees the carnage. Better protect the mule, but I will not kill this animal, since it is only fighting because of hunger and instincts, I will have to try to scare it away. With the cloak he found in the forest which he was using as a pillow and a stick from the drywood, he tries to make a torch to scare the beast away.
    My character:
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Dashing in with a brutal chopping swing, Necahual pounds the tip of her quarterstaff into the side of the dire weasel's head, causing it's eyes to roll senselessly and teeth to shatter and fall out from the brutality of the impact. The dire weasel shakes its head and hisses furiously at Necahual, blood and drool mixing into tiny visceral waterfalls that dribble from it's maw.

    Han Chun Li:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lighting a torch is a full round action, and pulling to a stand is a move action. Since your prone I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you can grab a stick (draw weapon typically) as a free action, but that's still too many actions). I'm going to say the best you could do was move to pull to a stand (with a stick in hand), grab the tattered cloak (move), and begin binding it around the stick (minor?)


    The pigeon continues to flap and squawk... as it is quite upset by the recent turn of events.

    With furious eyes locked on Necahual, the weasel lunges toward her torso for a rending bite.

    Necahual:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Necahual, please roll your AoO
    2. Melee Attack: 15
    3. Grapple: 12
    4. Please roll your opposed grapple if your AoO didn't hit.
    5. Blood Drain: 2 (CON damage)
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2012-04-27 at 01:48 AM.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Vir-Sashi runs towards the creature to and jumps at it, in an attemp to kick it in the face.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack roll: (1d20+5)[13]
    If hit, unarmed strike roll (1d6)[2]

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    The dire weasel lunges in too quickly for Necahual to intercept. But as its gaping maw begins to close in around the hips of the beleaguered woman, she manages to deflect its aim just enough to twist out of the way of the gnashing teeth, and turn its horrifying grin to face Vir-Sashi. The sudden movement throws off Vir-Sashi's aim and causes his lashing foot to glance off the thick hide of the beast's neck.

    Necahual:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't receive CON damage, since you were able to break the grapple.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PSinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Sorry, Inex ... I didn't see the post from two days ago. Still, not grappled is good. How much damage did she take?

    EDIT: Reread the top part ... I remember that. I just don't remember reading the bottom part about an AoO?
    Last edited by PSinger; 2012-04-27 at 05:24 PM.
    Current Games
    Spoiler: Rise of the Runelords
    Show
    Rise of the Runelords - Dušana Essert,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Half-Elf female Bonded Witch 1// Menhir Savant 1
    Spoiler: Image of the Druid-Witch
    Show

    Spoiler: The Savage Tide
    Show
    The Savage Tide - Rabbi-Doctor Eliezer Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Young Amphibious Chalkydri Priest of Moradin 7

    Spoiler: Zodiac
    Show
    Zodiac
    Vanarath - young Astral Deva 11 of Michael Bindar II

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Fearing the worst for his friends, Ulyono flies into action. Skipping over the log he was resting behind, he skirts the edge of the campsite, picking his way to a flanking position behind the weasel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Double Move
    Move: to F13
    Move: to C12
    Took the longer route, no AoOs.

    Necahual and Ulyono are now flanking the Weasel


    Injured and terrified, the mule pulls to a stand and rears back, clubbing at the dire weasel with it's hoof, slamming the beast in the shoulder, and receiving a painful retaliatory nip on the leg for the effort. Frightened and confused, the mule backs up a step braying incessantly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move: Stand
    *Weasels AoO: 14
    *Weasels DMG: 4
    Attack: 22
    DMG: 4
    Shift to F13


    Top of the Round Updated Battle Grid:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Li doesn't want to be the last man to the party so he sets to tumble bast the others and get across from Vir. He runs out of steam just shy though. As he would be coming back to his feet Li trys to use the moment to fule a monstrous back kick for the beast.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Tumble to avoid AoO (1d20+11)[23]
    Move to e12
    Attack (1d20+4)[20]
    Damage (1d6+2)[4]


  21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Li's blinding speed is too much for the woozy weasel. It traces your movement with its glazing eyes just enough for you to drive your heal into the base of its neck. The weasel falls to the ground, squirming in agony and spurting blood from its nose and mouth.

    The dire weasel is now dying.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat XP:
    150 each
    RPXP: For fishing scene and combat combined.
    Li: 40 XP
    Coanacoch: 30 XP
    Vir-Sashi: 30 XP
    Necahual: 10 XP
    Han Chun Li: 10 XP
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Li looks to the dying creature with no sense of pity in his eyes. His hand moves the dagger in his belt as he shifts to take a knee. He draws it slowly as to not startle anyone. If no one tries to physically stop him, he will begin to carefully carve the animals pelt including claws and fangs from its body. If their is enough time before dawn he would them move on to removing muscle from bone. Intending to take as much of the animal with him in the morning as he can.


  23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Vir-Sashi bows his head and makes quiet prayer for the beast. It wanted to eat their donkey, sure, but it wasn't out of ill will for them, that's just how the instinct told it to.
    He took a knee next to Li, before he even started and closed beasts eyes.
    "We're sorry for killing you. We try to pay off by making as goo use of your body as we can." He says, then allows Li do what he wantes. It would be cruel to just throw away creature's life like nothing. By taking as much of it's remmants as they can, they'll remember it everytime they shall put them to use and by eating it's meat they will let it live in them.
    "Do you need help?" He asks Li. Wise man said that a knife can only bring happiness when used in cooking. Maybe the same was for his clawed hands?

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Li looked to Vir wish a faint smile. His tone soft, "Of course Vir-Sashi. Try to be delicate with the creature until we have its skin removed. It is of better use the more complete it is when we remove it. When we move beyond that delicacy isn't as important except around the organs, so they don't rupture and spoil the meat. I would like to share an honor with you when we are done. If you would, we can share its heart. Some believe that eating a creatures heart helps make you one with it, and will make you stronger by emparting some of its strength into you."


  25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    When Han Chun Li turns around from the fire with his newly made torch, he saw the massacre that had happened. He was too late to scare the weasel away, and this saddened him. In the light of his torch, he sees how Li and Vir-Sashi were literally picking apart every part of the weasel. He turns away from that since he absolutely doesn't want any part in that. Instead, he turns to their mule, and even though he isn't very knowledgeable in animals, he tried to perceive how bad their loyal carrier was hurt.
    My character:
    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Your mule appears weakened and a bit anemic. His eyes are wide and he his braying in fear. His head is up high and moving around frantically as if looking for a place to run and his tail is clamped tight between his legs.

    Trails of blood are running from his left shoulder where the weasel bit him, and there are several scratches along his side and belly, though these appear to be only flesh wounds.

    You believe that the mule will live, but he will need to be calmed down before his braying attracts every predator in a 2 mile radius.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PSinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Coanacoch, from a culture that eats certain organs of fallen animals, says, "I only hurt it a little with my shuriken, but I would like a small share of the heart as well."
    Current Games
    Spoiler: Rise of the Runelords
    Show
    Rise of the Runelords - Dušana Essert,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Half-Elf female Bonded Witch 1// Menhir Savant 1
    Spoiler: Image of the Druid-Witch
    Show

    Spoiler: The Savage Tide
    Show
    The Savage Tide - Rabbi-Doctor Eliezer Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Young Amphibious Chalkydri Priest of Moradin 7

    Spoiler: Zodiac
    Show
    Zodiac
    Vanarath - young Astral Deva 11 of Michael Bindar II

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Seeing the state of the mule. Han Chun Li tries to calm it by talking to it softly and slowly: It's okay, calm now, everything is allright..
    He also pats and rubs it on its good shoulder and the neck. Hush now, everything will be OK..

    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know if I can/have to do this but I will put this here anyway:
    Untrained Handle Animal Check: (1d20+2)[8]
    My character:
    Spoiler
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    It takes a long while to soothe the mule and he nips at you a couple of times. But the mule is well trained and content to follow his masters' orders. After a few minutes have passed the mule calms down, lowers its head some and relaxes its stance. The wound has stopped it's bleeding, but his leg is soaked in the blood.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

    Han struggles with the mule and almost gets his ear bitten off by it, but after what felt like a very long time, he succeeds in calming it, and he lets out a sigh of relief. I'm gonna take him to the river to let him drink somewhat and get him cleaned up a bit., he says to the others. Lighting his path with his self-made torch in the one hand and leading the mule in his other hand he then walks slowly to the river.
    My character:
    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •