Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 810 of 1492
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Hahaha! Dillon is king.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  2. - Top - End - #782
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    No, Dillon's just a jerk. It's okay for him to cheat on Yuki with Gary, but not if someone else does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    No, Dillon's just a jerk. It's okay for him to cheat on Yuki with Gary, but not if someone else does it.
    He probably thinks giving sensual massages to a naked person doesn't count as cheating. Or the crotch rub. Was there a crotch rub? I think there was a crotch rub.

    Either way, while I don't think what he did was okay, Amber did take it quite a step further.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-11-01 at 07:54 AM.
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  4. - Top - End - #784
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Yuki Akuma's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Land of Angles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    No, Dillon's just a jerk. It's okay for him to cheat on Yuki with Gary, but not if someone else does it.
    Dillon gave him a massage.

    A pervy massage, yes, but the intention was for it to be a massage.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

    Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."
    Dreamer Pony is by Akrim.elf.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Baiyan, God of Joy, by GryffonDurime, while the C.U.T.E Scardycat and Dreamer are by Tomb Raven.


    I'm very slowly working on a Legend of Zelda-themed homebrew for D&D 5e. God help me.

  5. - Top - End - #785
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Cen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    insides of Pandora's box
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    No. nonono. Dillion, when someone you claim as your best friend is in relationship with crotch-kicking psycho and he is going to 'get it on' with girl of his dreams, you do not, I repeat DO NOT interrupt.

  6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    No. nonono. Dillion, when someone you claim as your best friend is in relationship with crotch-kicking psycho and he is going to 'get it on' with girl of his dreams, you do not, I repeat DO NOT interrupt.
    Dillon is too selfish for that. *HE* wants Gary, and that's all there is to it, regardless of what Yuki, Amber, Gary or even Reality wants.
    Head Coach of The Ironbeards
    "Nuffle Hates Us."

    Roll of Honour: Krungil Axebeardaxe (Went crowd-surfing, and never came back)

  7. - Top - End - #787
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Okay, this is my subjective view but.. I think from Dillon's point of view he's just fooling around with Gary. He knows, he doesn't have a chance but he's having his fun. He doesn't care if Gary's uncomfortable about it, yeah, and maybe he goes a bit too far but he's not going to interfere seriously with Gary's relationship. While Amber is totally aiming for that. Though with not-so-bad reasons.

    I'm not totally sure and yeah, I feel bad because Gary really could have had a fun adventure but I'm not all "Dillon's a ****" about this...

    Ah, whatever, it doesn't really matter anyway
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

  8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I'll just say this. If Inquisition would get their claws on Dillon and did a number on him, I would watch, while eating popcorn and laughting gleefuly all the time.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honorno highly esteemed deed is commemorated here nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

    Liara is to Mass Effect as Thrall is to Warcraft.

  9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    I'll just say this. If Inquisition would get their claws on Dillon and did a number on him, I would watch, while eating popcorn and laughting gleefuly all the time.
    Cardinal Fang! Fetch... the Comfy Chair!

    But seriously, if it weren't for the fact, that Dillon wanted to play with Gary just a moment before, he could have been in the right to break in.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

  10. - Top - End - #790
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Cardinal Fang! Fetch... the Comfy Chair!
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honorno highly esteemed deed is commemorated here nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

    Liara is to Mass Effect as Thrall is to Warcraft.

  11. - Top - End - #791
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    datalaughing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Maybe the fact that Matt cheated on Dillon makes Dillon a little sensitive to that? I sort of agree that he wasn't seriously thinking he was going to get anywhere with Gary. He was just sort of teasing him. He's not an idiot.
    "Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight ... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly only when I'm gettin' paid, but ... eating people alive? Where's that get fun?" - Jayne

  12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Socratov's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Below sea level
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    Maybe the fact that Matt cheated on Dillon makes Dillon a little sensitive to that? I sort of agree that he wasn't seriously thinking he was going to get anywhere with Gary. He was just sort of teasing him. He's not an idiot.
    the problem is, he's teasing Gary beyond what's supposed to be fun. the fact that him making moves on Gary doesn't succeed does not take away the fact that Dillon is still making moves.

    i am actually wondering why Gary still has his sanity and hasn't become a zombie to the acts that Amber has played on him...

    Baubles for Blackwing!

    The game, Viktor, is on! - Avatar by the Outstanding Oneris

    Previous avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Original by Grinner



    Original Tyrion by Smuchmuch:



    Pony Tyrion by Elemental:


  13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    Maybe the fact that Matt cheated on Dillon makes Dillon a little sensitive to that? I sort of agree that he wasn't seriously thinking he was going to get anywhere with Gary. He was just sort of teasing him. He's not an idiot.
    Not being an idiot and going beyond teasing aren't mutually exclusive.
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I wanted to write about how the only opinion of what counts as cheating that matters, is Gary's and no one else's. It's his relationship after all; he and Yuki are the ones who decide where the boundaries are, not a selfish third party's.

    I also wanted to write about how Dillon's motivations, whatever they are, can only be taken at face value until explained in-comic and so far seem no more innocent than Amber's. If he's not actively trying to seduce Gary, then he seems to be deliberately flirting with him because Dillon seems to enjoy Gary's discomfort, which is a very unpleasant thing to do.

    It was, however, coming out as sounding very judgemental - "Amber is a porn star and has no morals regarding relationships", "Dillon is a bully only interested in getting what he wants" - which wasn't the tone that I was going for.

    Bottom line without unfortunate overtones: Gary needs to realise that everyone else is being very selfish and taking advantage of him, and that until we get a VERY good explanation to the contrary then I don't believe for a second that Dillon gets to play the "I was cheated on and I know how much it hurts" card on Gary, not after the discomfort and embarrassment that he has caused so far.
    Head Coach of The Ironbeards
    "Nuffle Hates Us."

    Roll of Honour: Krungil Axebeardaxe (Went crowd-surfing, and never came back)

  15. - Top - End - #795
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Erfworld, The Thread.

    We just have to stop and remind ourselves that every person in the Ma3verse is a horrible, awful human being. Except Eric, because he has no personality. Then it all makes sense again.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2012-11-02 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Erfworld, The Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    We just have to stop and remind ourselves that every person in the Ma3verse is a horrible, awful human being. Except Eric, because he has no personality. Then it all makes sense again.
    But... but... but... Gary. And possibly Kiley. Well, let's not start on that. But Gary! Okay, he lacks a spine but he has some kind of personality and he isn't more selfish than... average. (I better not try to define average)
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

  17. - Top - End - #797
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I don't count Gary because I don't really count him as a person under that analysis - he walks and talks, but the only reason for his existence is to be something that everyone else mistreats, abuses, or takes advantage of. He's not a protagonist so much as a prop-tagonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  18. - Top - End - #798
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    I don't count Gary because I don't really count him as a person under that analysis - he walks and talks, but the only reason for his existence is to be something that everyone else mistreats, abuses, or takes advantage of. He's not a protagonist so much as a prop-tagonist.
    So mean. So true.

  19. - Top - End - #799
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dancin' away
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    So apparently Dillon didn't know Gary was dating Yuki?

    Okay, that changes the situation somewhat.
    You can shout it from the roof-tops, you'll be preaching to the choir.
    And you better get started on this funeral pyre, and one day I will truly set myself on fire so you can see how dim my light is.
    So you can see how dim is my life

  20. - Top - End - #800
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Domochevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany (North)

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Um, this is kinda... going places in the last panel.
    (But why is he suddenly wearing glasses?)
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2012-11-03 at 02:53 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #801
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Hm... latest turn of events is kind of weird... You can still blame Dillon for doing stuff he knows/should know make Gary uncomfortable.

    And... it seems Dillon has quite some strength in him. Ouch
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

  22. - Top - End - #802
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    We just have to stop and remind ourselves that every person in the Ma3verse is a horrible, awful human being. Except Eric, because he has no personality. Then it all makes sense again.
    Jung?


    So uh... while I'd say punishment is somewhat justified, Dillon seems pretty hypocritical in his dishing out of it here. And is it me or does it almost feel like he's doing it more because he feels cheated, because Gary is dating Yuki?
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  23. - Top - End - #803
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Herpestidae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    By the sword
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Jung?


    So uh... while I'd say punishment is somewhat justified, Dillon seems pretty hypocritical in his dishing out of it here. And is it me or does it almost feel like he's doing it more because he feels cheated, because Gary is dating Yuki?
    My idealism says that he's angry because he knows what it's like to be cheated on.

    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.

    Recruiting for M&M 3E Avatar: The Last Airbender AU game

  24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I assume this is where Amber will get the identities straight.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  25. - Top - End - #805
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ruined Racetrack
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Erfworld, The Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    We just have to stop and remind ourselves that every person in the Ma3verse is a horrible, awful human being. Except Eric, because he has no personality. Then it all makes sense again.
    Hmm... P-Zombies? Or is Gary the only P-Zombie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    He probably thinks giving sensual massages to a naked person doesn't count as cheating. Or the crotch rub. Was there a crotch rub? I think there was a crotch rub.

    Either way, while I don't think what he did was okay, Amber did take it quite a step further.
    Not for lack of wanting to, but because she had the time to do so and didn't shoot herself in the foot like he did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
    Dillon gave him a massage.

    A pervy massage, yes, but the intention was for it to be a massage.
    A pervy massage that was a transparently obvious set-up to relaxing him, seducing him, and then making him into a conquest. You don't put a towel down and then toss it off again if you're not planning on having sex with the person, Dillon's too comfortable with the process to not know that, even if he did make a horrible faux pas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    So uh... while I'd say punishment is somewhat justified, Dillon seems pretty hypocritical in his dishing out of it here. And is it me or does it almost feel like he's doing it more because he feels cheated, because Gary is dating Yuki?
    It's probably one of those situations where it's all of the above and the real argument is over how they're portioned out.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-11-03 at 05:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  26. - Top - End - #806
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ravens_cry's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    Um, this is kinda... going places in the last panel.
    (But why is he suddenly wearing glasses?)
    I think that's more manga-esque tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

  27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Not sure if I'm reading the timeline right.... If Dillon was around long enough to have heard that Yuki was now Gary's girlfriend, he must also have heard Gary telling Amber to 'wait' and 'stop', as Yuki's name wasn't mentioned after that.

    So.... Gary tells Amber that Yuki is his girlfriend, Amber persists, Gary asks her to stop, and so Gary gets a beating for trying to be a cheat?

    Yeah, pretty sure this is sour grapes on Dillon's part, rather than any kind of actual moral stand that he's taking.

    Having said that; Amber is naked, and watching Dillon administer a spanking to a naked Gary.... Taking bets on who will walk in and get entirely the wrong impression on what is going on?

    I'm going to say Didi, for some reason. Seeing Gary nude, meeting someone who can help her expand her newly discovered S&M side AND putting her in a place for Amber to get even more angry at her? So much trouble, all stirred up in one go!
    Head Coach of The Ironbeards
    "Nuffle Hates Us."

    Roll of Honour: Krungil Axebeardaxe (Went crowd-surfing, and never came back)

  28. - Top - End - #808
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Herpestidae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    By the sword
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Not sure if I'm reading the timeline right.... If Dillon was around long enough to have heard that Yuki was now Gary's girlfriend, he must also have heard Gary telling Amber to 'wait' and 'stop', as Yuki's name wasn't mentioned after that.

    So.... Gary tells Amber that Yuki is his girlfriend, Amber persists, Gary asks her to stop, and so Gary gets a beating for trying to be a cheat?

    Yeah, pretty sure this is sour grapes on Dillon's part, rather than any kind of actual moral stand that he's taking.
    Note that Gary still stayed in the shower with her, though. That's the important part.

    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.

    Recruiting for M&M 3E Avatar: The Last Airbender AU game

  29. - Top - End - #809
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Right now, I'm ready to point elephant hunting rifle at Dillon's head and pull the trigger. Point blank range.

    Just saying.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honorno highly esteemed deed is commemorated here nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

    Liara is to Mass Effect as Thrall is to Warcraft.

  30. - Top - End - #810
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    Right now, I'm ready to point elephant hunting rifle at Dillon's head and pull the trigger. Point blank range.

    Just saying.
    Why?

    I'd rather point it at Gary for being such a moron. There's being spineless and there's being Gary.
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •