Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 900 of 1492
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I'd say they'd be outside the visible spectrum by now.

  2. - Top - End - #872
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Draconi Redfir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gobbotopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    They've probably abandoned the light spectrum entirely and have begun running through time.
    Elsee Spiriteye by Cofeee

    Normal Avy by Thormag

    Spoiler
    Show


    Some homebrew i need help with.Fin stuf
    Hear it, love it, live it.

  3. - Top - End - #873
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
     
    The Glyphstone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    They've probably abandoned the light spectrum entirely and have begun running through time.
    Backwards through time.


    Adds a whole new interpretation to the 'Big Bang'...
    Quote Originally Posted by GungHo, on Battletech
    The Atlas is also goofy but it has that whole "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" menacing smile thing going for it. The guy who drew that one up was obviously taken to the Nutcracker when he was a child... and he was screaming in terror the entire time.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Enterti, Cogidubnus
    Glyphstone, out of all the playground I think you scare me the most...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode
    Glyphstone, you are an evil person :D

  4. - Top - End - #874
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    Huh, so that's what "fluffer" means, hm? Eenteresting.
    The More You Know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    (The complete lack of cameras and lights didn't seem to bother her that much either. Maybe she's used to hidden cameras. >_> )
    Yeah, I thought about that too. Given the filming locale, maybe she thought they were just using a hand held camera.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    The More You Know.

    Yeah, I thought about that too. Given the filming locale, maybe she thought they were just using a hand held camera.
    My theory is, she didnt stop to look for cameras, she sees her friend standing there naked, with two guys, one of whom is also naked and clearly aroused, (if not as well as possible according to her) standing in the living room. Its a pretty clear setup for a porn shoot, at least an "amateur" shoot. And sweet god allmighty, I now hate the entire universe that gary has to exist in. That poor poor man. At least his "they" are so frustrated that they will soon achieve sentience and learn to travel to an alternate dimension just to escape the pain. With any luck, they will take gary with them to a reality where he can actually get lucky.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    I'm pretty sure those balls have blueshifted so far they've turned black.
    *insert porn trope here*
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  7. - Top - End - #877
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ruined Racetrack
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    Can't be too sure about that can we? We'll have to wait until the issue comes up again.
    He doesn't have a whole lot of endurance, as I recall, but, frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd shriveled up and fallen off by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Draconi Redfir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gobbotopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Backwards through time.


    Adds a whole new interpretation to the 'Big Bang'...
    All the universe is Gary's burst balls?
    Elsee Spiriteye by Cofeee

    Normal Avy by Thormag

    Spoiler
    Show


    Some homebrew i need help with.Fin stuf
    Hear it, love it, live it.

  9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Does that mean Panspermia is true?

  10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    He doesn't have a whole lot of endurance, as I recall, but, frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd shriveled up and fallen off by now.
    You wouldnt last long either if you spent 75% of the day aroused to the cusp of completion then being forcibly stopped. Im surprised chanelle didnt get blasted through the wall.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  11. - Top - End - #881
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Oh Yuki...

    At first, I was sympathetic for you, and genuinely cared..

    But the more I see you, the more I realize you are just a greedy and self-centered person. I liked you more before you realized how you can USE Gary for your own ends.

    Because that is all that you do to him; you USE him.

    (To be honest, Amber also wants to USE Gary, but she still has a more quid-pro-quo approach)

  12. - Top - End - #882
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    datalaughing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Self-centeredness has always been Yuki's overriding character trait. The very first time we saw her she hasn't seen Zii in quite some time, but she's like, "Did you dress as Tralala for me?" And even when she was crushing on Gary and we were supposed to feel sympathy for her, it was still all about what she wanted. What did Gary want? Who cares. She never bothered to consider it because it was irrelevant in Yuki world.

    To be fair, though, most of the characters are completely self-centered. The only one of the girls (or guys) chasing Gary who ever stopped to ask what he wanted was Kiley, which is why she's my favorite.
    "Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight ... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly only when I'm gettin' paid, but ... eating people alive? Where's that get fun?" - Jayne

  13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    Self-centeredness has always been Yuki's overriding character trait. The very first time we saw her she hasn't seen Zii in quite some time, but she's like, "Did you dress as Tralala for me?" And even when she was crushing on Gary and we were supposed to feel sympathy for her, it was still all about what she wanted. What did Gary want? Who cares. She never bothered to consider it because it was irrelevant in Yuki world.

    To be fair, though, most of the characters are completely self-centered. The only one of the girls (or guys) chasing Gary who ever stopped to ask what he wanted was Kiley, which is why she's my favorite.
    To be honest, Amber don't need to ask what he wants. She already know sit.

  14. - Top - End - #884
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Succubus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I suspect Saturday's strip will involve Zii and Sonya bringing Yuki crashing back down to Earth with a bump. I hope so, at the very least.

  15. - Top - End - #885
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I suspect Saturday's strip will involve Zii and Sonya bringing Yuki crashing back down to Earth with a bump. I hope so, at the very least.
    I really can't see how this might happen... Unless Zii takes up the challenge to the "best lover in the world". And honestly, I'm pretty sure she's better than Gary. All he has is the swirly. Or maybe Yuki just doesn't care about anything else in bed...
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

  16. - Top - End - #886
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Okay, first of all, back off Yuki. I agree, she's being pretty selfish, but fact is that this is her first relationship with a boy and she's probably a bit freaked out about it. My guess is, now that she has found a way she can actually appreciate boys and see a use for them, she wants to work with that as much as she can.

    Besides, it's not her fault that Gary was born without the DNA that coded for certain parts of the skeletal structure. Girl's got to look out for herself. Frankly, this is just even more reason that Gary needs to change.

    Second, it is possible that the reason she calls Gary the best lover ever is because she has feelings for him other places than her crotch. I'm fairly damn certain Gary's hypermonofocused talent shouldn't be able to out-do Zii's experience if it came down to sheer physical skill. That is, of course, a good development, she just hasn't realized it herself yet.
    Last edited by Weimann; 2012-11-15 at 05:37 PM.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  17. - Top - End - #887
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ruined Racetrack
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    Okay, first of all, back off Yuki. I agree, she's being pretty selfish, but fact is that this is her first relationship with a boy and she's probably a bit freaked out about it. My guess is, now that she has found a way she can actually appreciate boys and see a use for them, she wants to work with that as much as she can.
    Her behavior does not evince this in the slightest, so your argument here is rather weak and tenuous, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    Besides, it's not her fault that Gary was born without the DNA that coded for certain parts of the skeletal structure. Girl's got to look out for herself. Frankly, this is just even more reason that Gary needs to change.
    No, the weakness of others is not carte blanche to others to take advantage of or abuse them even if it has been treated as such for all of human history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    Second, it is possible that the reason she calls Gary the best lover ever is because she has feelings for him other places than her crotch. I'm fairly damn certain Gary's hypermonofocused talent shouldn't be able to out-do Zii's experience if it came down to sheer physical skill. That is, of course, a good development, she just hasn't realized it herself yet.
    You'd need to actually have something to stand on for that argument to be an argument rather than baseless speculation though.

    Also, as we've seen, the swirly is essentially magic, so, yeah, it could.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-11-15 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  18. - Top - End - #888
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Her behavior does not evince this in the slightest, so your argument here is rather weak and tenuous, sir.
    Evince, huh? Thank you for teaching me a new word.

    It's not the most substantiated claim, but it's decently believable. She's been scared of guys all her life, now she has a reason to like them, and she delightfully surprised. As you say, no proof, but I shall see what upcoming comics say about the hypothesis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    No, the weakness of others is not carte blanche to others to take advantage of or abuse them even if it has been treated as such for all of human history.
    There are degrees of abuse. Let's not try to equate this to physical abuse or blackmail or anything. This is Yuki asking Gary if he'll do her and Gary doing it.

    Yes, Yuki not offering returns is hardly fair, but consider that she's been traumatized to the point of hallucinations. I can fully understand why she's not offering, and since Gary isn't asking...

    Which is why Gary needs to toughen the heck up. For both of their sakes. Exposure and careful acclimatisation might be the key to Yuki overcoming her phobia, and Gary's benefits are obvious. Otherwise, he'll need to overlook his options (by this point they are considerable) and find a new damn girlfriend.

    I'm not saying Gary isn't a newbie at this. I'm not saying he shouldn't be treated with care and expected to not be the most smooth operator. But he has to work on getting better. He can't expect others to do his work for him. And he (and we) can't forget that he isn't the only one in an unenviable position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    You'd need to actually have something to stand on for that argument to be an argument rather than baseless speculation though.

    Also, as we've seen, the swirly is essentially magic, so, yeah, it could.
    Conceded.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morph Bark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Freljord

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    All the world's problems would be solved if Gary became a manly man.

    Alas, we shall have to wait ever so long.
    Strawberries = awesome avatarist.
    Current Projects:
    EMPIRE! -- A Community World-Building Game full of role-playing and strategy
    Analyzing RPG Systems
    Spoiler
    Show
    Campaign setting! Homebrew Tier Compendium! NPCs!
    FanFiction.net | DeviantART | Homebrewer's Signature

  20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ravens_cry's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    All the world's problems would be solved if Gary became a manly man.

    Alas, we shall have to wait ever so long.
    I do not think Gary is ready for the Bran-dao, much less true Nirmana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

  21. - Top - End - #891
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    datalaughing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    Okay, first of all, back off Yuki. I agree, she's being pretty selfish, but fact is that this is her first relationship with a boy and she's probably a bit freaked out about it. My guess is, now that she has found a way she can actually appreciate boys and see a use for them, she wants to work with that as much as she can.
    As I pointed out, she was pathologically self-centered before ever liking Gary. Pretty much every interaction she's had with anyone since the beginning of the comic revolves around what she can get out of it or what's happening to her, to the point that she sometimes seems oblivious even to the existence of other people. She sits on Gary's face when she first shows up and then gets infuriated with him for daring to have his face there. Then she hates Gary until she realizes that he can draw and might be useful as an artist for her comic. A naked woman (Didi) comes in and says, "Do with me as you will." She never questions who this is, what she's doing or what she wants. Her only thought is to start examining her to determine how good a model she'd make for her comic so that she, Yuki, can make money.

    Those are just her first three scenes in the comic. I could go on and on. Now like I said, she's not the only selfish person in the comic, but she certainly seems the most consistently, even nonsensically, self-centered.
    Last edited by datalaughing; 2012-11-16 at 02:12 PM.
    "Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight ... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly only when I'm gettin' paid, but ... eating people alive? Where's that get fun?" - Jayne

  22. - Top - End - #892
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    As I pointed out, she was pathologically self-centered before ever liking Gary. Pretty much every interaction she's had with anyone since the beginning of the comic revolves around what she can get out of it or what's happening to her, to the point that she sometimes seems oblivious even to the existence of other people. She sits on Gary's face when she first shows up and then gets infuriated with him for daring to have his face there. Then she hates Gary until she realizes that he can draw and might be useful as an artist for her comic. A naked woman (Didi) Didi comes in and says, "Do with me as you will." She never questions who this is, what she's doing or what she wants. Her only thought is to start examining her to determine how good a model she'd make for her comic so that she, Yuki, can make money.

    Those are just her first three scenes in the comic. I could go on and on. Now like I said, she's not the only selfish person in the comic, but she certainly seems the most consistently, even nonsensically, self-centered.

    You dont have to go far back, just read this latest comic, she tells sandra and zii, that gary is the best lover she has ever had. Zii is a former lover, and sandra got beat out for the girlfriend slot by yuki. Its like reality doesnt exist, only the words currently coming out of her mouth.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  23. - Top - End - #893
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    As I pointed out, she was pathologically self-centered before ever liking Gary. Pretty much every interaction she's had with anyone since the beginning of the comic revolves around what she can get out of it or what's happening to her, to the point that she sometimes seems oblivious even to the existence of other people. She sits on Gary's face when she first shows up and then gets infuriated with him for daring to have his face there. Then she hates Gary until she realizes that he can draw and might be useful as an artist for her comic. A naked woman (Didi) comes in and says, "Do with me as you will." She never questions who this is, what she's doing or what she wants. Her only thought is to start examining her to determine how good a model she'd make for her comic so that she, Yuki, can make money.

    Those are just her first three scenes in the comic. I could go on and on. Now like I said, she's not the only selfish person in the comic, but she certainly seems the most consistently, even nonsensically, self-centered.
    I... can't actually argue with that. Hm.

    While I admit that you have a point here, I can't say that I think it makes her particularly unrealistic, however.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  24. - Top - End - #894
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    Her only thought is to start examining her to determine how good a model she'd make for her comic so that she, Yuki, can make money.
    To be fair, at that point her only motivation was to stick it to her father - who she thought was a terrible parent despite, apparently, not having an income of her own while be able to travel freely between Japan and the U.S. and him clearly doting upon her in his own appearances - by writing a comic that was more successful than his.

    Just an observation; Not that it makes her any better, and does in fact raise the question as to why she's still having Gary draw her doushin if she has made up with her Dad and he has given her his blessing in choice of boyfriends....
    Last edited by Wraith; 2012-11-16 at 03:54 PM.
    Head Coach of The Ironbeards
    "Nuffle Hates Us."

    Roll of Honour: Krungil Axebeardaxe (Went crowd-surfing, and never came back)

  25. - Top - End - #895
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ruined Racetrack
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    I couldn't recall if he even had time to do any of that with the use he was being put to by her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  26. - Top - End - #896
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Just an observation; Not that it makes her any better, and does in fact raise the question as to why she's still having Gary draw her doushin if she has made up with her Dad and he has given her his blessing in choice of boyfriends....
    Unrelated feelings developed? See above?
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  27. - Top - End - #897
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Well... I wouldn't make Yuki out quite as bad as most here seem to do but she is really, really selfish.
    Do I believe she really likes Gary for some reason? Yeah. Do I think she is able to have a proper, healthy relationship with anyone? Hell no.
    I still can't really hate her, though. Being selfish is human.
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

  28. - Top - End - #898
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    datalaughing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Sonya's head is kind of messed up from not getting any. How to fix that? Apparently, the only prescription is more cowbell.
    "Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight ... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly only when I'm gettin' paid, but ... eating people alive? Where's that get fun?" - Jayne

  29. - Top - End - #899
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Traab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    right behind you

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    First of all, you win data. Secondly, I am kind of getting the feeling that yuki is less selfish, and more oblivious atm. Like she isnt aware of just how much damage she is causing with her inability to reciprocate. On the other hand, signs that she is improving slightly in her psychosis continue to mount. So maybe she will be ready to give it another try? If gary waits until she is totally comfortable, she will never get better. She has to push her boundaries or they will never increase. Im not saying he should tie her down and give it to her at all angles, but encouraging her to touch him in slow stages, like through their clothes for example, would be helpful. As she gets used to that, remove a layer and try again. Just push farther each time she gets used to the current level until eventually you hit a brick wall or she is able to handle the full monty.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

  30. - Top - End - #900
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mnage 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

    Just one little detail I should mention . . . Mainly to Weimann.

    Gary isn't the first boyfriend that Yuki has ever had. She actually has had relationships with men before. She's just never been able to have sex with a guy before, because of the tentacle freak outs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •