New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Ménage à 3 III: 47 Seconds Later

For me, the feet does it. At least in the last panel of the last comic.

Don't judge me.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

A band made up of Zii, Sonya, and Yuki, there is nothing about that that is in any way a good idea. I mean, that situation is bad on so many levels that it really just needs its own webcomic.
    If you're a Brandon Sanderson fan (or you want to start being one), check out The Sanderlanche podcast!

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Hm... I'd say she fits the most the 'average beauty'... DiDi is too tall and got too big breasts, which is attractive to some but at a certain point it's just... too much. Yuki is Asian, Sandra is a redhead (damn you soulless gingers!) and Zii is cute but very punky and I guess not that well endowed.
    Yuki being Asian is an issue, because..?

4. - Top - End - #304
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Yuki is easily the cutest character in the series as far as I'm concerned.

Also, "Not a Lesbian" sounds like a cool band name.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    A band made up of Zii, Sonya, and Yuki, there is nothing about that that is in any way a good idea. I mean, that situation is bad on so many levels that it really just needs its own webcomic.
    But... but... but... the music videos they would make!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    ...because rumor has it some Caucasian might be less attracted to an Asian than another Caucasian? Not me, but I'd assume so. And therefore she's not as 'average' as Sonja is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Aside from being dumb as a rock?

Okay, so that might be too harsh, but she is not really that smart, which is a pretty big flaw for some.
    That's why I said 'on the outside'. You can't spot stupidity. Okay, you can, but not really on Sonja. You need to talk to her.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    Please stop giving her ideas. Three mediocre comics are plenty enough.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Not really an issue, but some people are less attracted to members of certain races. I, for one, find less Asian women attractive than non-Asian ones, for one. The same goes for most black women, while black guys do really well (I usually don't tell them that though, mostly because half the black guys I know personally have huge egos).

On the subject of Sandra not being hot due to being a redhead/ginger: there is a difference between redheads and gingers, yanno?
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

...because rumor has it some Caucasian might be less attracted to an Asian than another Caucasian? Not me, but I'd assume so. And therefore she's not as 'average' as Sonja is.
    Oh, if you're talking about the 'average' with regard to Caucasians, then I'd agree with your assessment that Yuki is non-standard.

It's just that 'average' is very subjective term here - to a Japanese person, Yuki would be the 'average'.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Not really an issue, but some people are less attracted to members of certain races.
    I wasn't questioning that, I was questioning Kato's exclusion of Yuki from the 'average beauty' on account of her being Asian. :)
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2012-07-02 at 11:54 AM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Not really an issue, but some people are less attracted to members of certain races. I, for one, find less Asian women attractive than non-Asian ones, for one. The same goes for most black women, while black guys do really well (I usually don't tell them that though, mostly because half the black guys I know personally have huge egos).

On the subject of Sandra not being hot due to being a redhead/ginger: there is a difference between redheads and gingers, yanno?
    Exactly.
    My general preferences goes "Mediterranean / Middle Eastern - Latina - Caucasian Dark Hair - Blondes - The rest". Now this is all in theory, of course.

Besides, the art has something to do with it. I tend to find women less and less attactive the more "Manga-ish" they are drawn. Zee has lost more and more hotness the further the series has gone, for this reason, for example.
    Last edited by Avilan the Grey; 2012-07-02 at 01:03 PM.
    Blizzard Battletag: UnderDog#21677

Shepard: "Wrex! Do we have mawsign?"
    Wrex: "Shepard, we have mawsign the likes of which even Reapers have never seen!"

10. - Top - End - #310

RogueGuy

New comic up.

And just like that I have a new fetish. Thanks, Ma3

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes. That is all.

(Hum, looking at it from this side, Yuki is quite busty, isn't she. Interesting.)
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2012-07-03 at 08:41 AM.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ettin in the Playground

So as I was loading up the comic, iTunes picked "She Bangs The Drums" from my library....it would appear my iPod is a Menage a 3 fan. Oo

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    (Hum, looking at it from this side, Yuki is quite busty, isn't she. Interesting.)
    Actually she was never shown to be really... flat. More busty than Zii anyway. She's just not showing it off like other characters. (Than again she still is probably one cup size below Sonja and ??? below DiDi.

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    So as I was loading up the comic, iTunes picked "She Bangs The Drums" from my library....it would appear my iPod is a Menage a 3 fan. Oo
    What a crazy random happenstance!

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    Please stop giving her ideas. Three mediocre comics are plenty enough.
    It's true! Especially when she sends ninjas to kidnap you, force your eyes open with a Clockwork Orange device, and read each and every one at katana-point. Damn those ninjas forcing us to consume media we don't want to!

15. - Top - End - #315
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyger View Post
    It's true! Especially when she sends ninjas to kidnap you, force your eyes open with a Clockwork Orange device, and read each and every one at katana-point. Damn those ninjas forcing us to consume media we don't want to!
    Or, you know, a 4th comic could/would dilute the quality of the existing three, with a finite amount of time/talent spread over the total volume of work. Better 3 mediocre comics than 4 bad ones.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Actually she was never shown to be really... flat. More busty than Zii anyway. She's just not showing it off like other characters. (Than again she still is probably one cup size below Sonja and ??? below DiDi.
    I think it's because Yuki's rather petite so 'normal' sized breasts look huge on her form. I'd still only judge her to be an UK 'B' cup.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyger View Post
    You a funny guy.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomePirate

I think it's because Yuki's rather petite so 'normal' sized breasts look huge on her form. I'd still only judge her to be an UK 'B' cup.
    This.

I have allways found Yuki and Sonya to have quite large assets compared to their height, waist and hips. But on a taller woman Yukis breasts would not look particulary big.

Not that I complain, second to Sandra she is the hottest in the comic

19. - Top - End - #319
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

I'm actually still surprised that it turns out that Sonya actually plays a base guitar.

When I first read her talking about it, I was convinced that it was going to turn out to be a classical base, and spark some sort of argument between Erik and Zii that ended with an Apocalyptica-style riff.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I'm actually still surprised that it turns out that Sonya actually plays a base guitar.

When I first read her talking about it, I was convinced that it was going to turn out to be a classical base, and spark some sort of argument between Erik and Zii that ended with an Apocalyptica-style riff.
    What kind of 'classic bass' did you mean? A bass cello?

That said, I think if Sonya played a bass woodwind, it would kinda break the subtlety meter.

21. - Top - End - #321

Griffon

What kind of 'classic bass' did you mean? A bass cello?
    Yeah, pretty much.

I have heard of someone describing a bass cello as being shaped 'like a beautiful woman' - that is, having a body that's hourglass shaped with a long, elegant neck.

For some reason, I thought of that description and then Sonya (who totally isn't a lesbian!) subconsciously choosing to run her fingers up and down a 'beautiful woman' just seemed so..... apt.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2012-07-04 at 06:35 PM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

So... Yuki is a coward and Gary has to... well not exactly suffer from it but... doesn't get to have fun. Poor boy. But naked Yuki, so yay.

23. - Top - End - #323

Griffon

C'mon, Gary! You know what you're capable of, be a gentleman and offer to share it with the young lady!

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

I don't think she does. She plays the triangle, and because she wants to get with Zii, she lied about playing bass. If you hadn't noticed, Sonya is not very bright. She may have thought that she could easily pick up how to play.

Why else would she be "practicing" with a mini boombox, with her guitar not plugged in, and surprised that she broke a nail doing it?
    Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE!

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

So close, you guys. So close.

Rooting for Gary here in a unprecedented amount of optimism! *pompoms* \o/
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

If she had made even the slightest mention of her current feelings, I'm sure Gary would have at least made sure they'd have a swirl time together.

Today's comic made my views on Yuki drop a little bit again. I mean really, you would go back to your old lover so quickly? Really?
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

27. - Top - End - #327

RogueGuy

To be fair to Yuki, she didnt go through with it.

I'm thinking the real challenge will be when she shares a bed with another gorgeous woman near-insane with desire tonight...

28. - Top - End - #328
    Barbarian in the Playground

So Yuki was going to try to cheat on Gary if Zii's boyfriend hadn't walked in? Yeah, any respect there was there, all gone. I'm sorry, people, but "I was really horny " is not an acceptable excuse for cheating.
    If you're a Brandon Sanderson fan (or you want to start being one), check out The Sanderlanche podcast!

29. - Top - End - #329

RogueGuy

I'm going to be generous and say even if he hadn't had walked in, it wasn't a certainty that Yuki would have gone through with it.

But the again I tend to give the best possible interpretations to people's behaviour like that.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

Let's hope that this doesn't become of enough of a thing that shaking hands with someone turns into a turn-on. Because this comic is gonna rub it in that specific people don't get any.

(Which now seems to have extended from Gary to Yuki due to relationship status. Kinda like a curse, actually.)

Also of note: Another occurence of not closing/locking the damn doors while naked/having sex.
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2012-07-07 at 08:52 AM.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show