Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: [IC] TW:epic fantasy

isle of dhevan/rozarian empire to the corrupted
    Spoiler
    Show
    the isle of dhevan is offering [+-] temp economy while the rozarian empire is offering [-] of technology

consortium to the venetian isle[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we know. we were just making sure you were aware of the fact that our relationship will not go further than trade

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Corrupted

To the Isle of Dhevan/Rozarian Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    The deal is accepted, and it was a pleasure doing business. However, we would ask that you do not resell this technology, as we do not want it falling into the wrong hands.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Jack Collective
    Morale: +++

To the Corrupted (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hm. Relating to that, you mentioned plans to wage war on the Harmonium. We plan on probing their intelligence networks to see their scope soon, in preparation for future actions. Do you have any plans in the works for that purpose?

-Jack 35

4. - Top - End - #64

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Corrupted Morale: +++++ +

To the Jack Collective (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We do. We have already secured allies in the Mountain Giants and the Fire Giants, and hopefully the Dwarves will aid us as well when the time comes. We would love it if you could aid as well, however.

To the Nagarean Theocracy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, noble high priests and priestesses. Though we have a message for you, I would like to preface this message with a request for a chance. We know that you probably do not think of us in anything vaguely approximating a good light, but we think that we may be able to put aside our differences and achieve something great.
    All we can mention, however, in this message where the possibility of interception is high, is that we would request an alliance against a mutual enemy of ours. Please, to discuss this further, send a representative you trust so we can continue in [pm-level spoilers]. If you do not trust us enough to send a delegate, we would be honored to send on of our own to you.

To the Hellraisers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Might I inquire what your rates are to purchase some soldiers on a temporary basis?
    Last edited by ragingrage; 2012-04-16 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Message to Nagareans

5. - Top - End - #65

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles
    Morale: +

To Consortium
    Spoiler
    Show

We are aware that our relationship begins and ends with trade. We will not attempt to pressure you into any defensive treaties. However you have still not given us a clear answer on whether you are accepting the treaty. We would appreciate that.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

consortium to venetian isles[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    yes we agree to the treaty

hellraisers to the corrupted[++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we charge by the season(turn). our normal rate is [++]MIL for [+] temp ECO

nagarean theocracy to the corrupted[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    the theocracy sends a high ranking priestess of its clergy.

"what can we do you?"

7. - Top - End - #67

Jack Collective
    Morale: +++

To the Corrupted (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    That should be able to combat the Empire in a ground war... What about naval forces? The only three nations capable of rivaling them at sea would be the Venetians, the Isle of Dhevan, and the Queendom of Faluna, none of which we expect to be easy to convince. Venetians are negotiating trade agreements with the Harmonium as we speak, the Queendom wants peace, and the Isle wants to stay off on their own... Dhevan would probably be the easiest, Queendom the second, Venetians the most difficult. The Collective may be able to improve our own fleet, but that will take time, and letting the Harmonium consolidate their holdings is bad for everyone.

We'll communicate with other groups who have reasons to dislike the Empire in the meantime. Hopefully we can get a coalition together. If we do that, we may be able to strong arm the Venetians into joining us. Especially if we convince another naval power. They are providing trade, and those funds will be used against us...

In addition, I feel its wise to mention that there is a possibility of the Harmonium discovering the Collective's efforts to scout out their intelligence networks. In that case... Things may change. Possibly we can play our efforts off as scoping the field for a potential ally in the covert fields, and try to act as a double agent with them. Or we are eradicated. We'll see.

-Jack 35

To the Isle of Dhevan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, nobles of Dhevan,
    We wish to discuss the situation of the Harmonium holdings here on this continent with you, if you're willing.

-Jack 35

To the Queendom of Faluna
    Spoiler
    Show
    Queen of Faluna,
    We of the Collective wish to discuss with you your viewpoints on the Harmonium Empire, and see if you're willing to hear us out in our own view.

-Jack 35
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-04-17 at 02:28 AM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

isle of dhevan to the collective[+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we will send admiral skald eegan, commander of the eastern fleet

queendom of faluna to the collective[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    the queen herself arrives at your capitol city, dressed in a gown of the finest silk. we will listen to your views on the empire and then we shall share ours she says in a rich voice

9. - Top - End - #69

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Corrupted Morale: +++++ +

To the Queendom of Faluna (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are currently planning a concentrated military strike on the Harmonium Empire, and have already secured allies of the mountain and fire giants; and hopefully the dwarves as well. As is, we may be able to deal a strong blow to the vicious empire -- But with your aid, we can shatter them. As we have support from others, we would not request your full military -- even a contribution of ++++ mil could be enough. We thank you for your consideration, and hope you will join us in this opportunity to stop the Harmonium empire once and for all.

10. - Top - End - #70

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire rises again...

Morale: +++++ ++-

To: The Venetian Isles [+]
    Spoiler
    Show

"I am here representing the Emperor, who speaks for the Risen Empire of Patria. It has been a long time since we last walked this world, so I am not surprised that we are not recognized in most places.

At present, we have no defensive pacts or alliances, and have no surviving enemies, though we are seeking to create free trade in our area. As a potential ally, you will be kept apprised if this should change."

To: The Corrupted [+++++ +]
    Spoiler
    Show

There is no response from the Risen Empire. It is possible that the courier got lost along the way, or that they were merely not interested, but there is no way to be sure.

Perhaps further attempts once communications improve (and don't require the traversal of most of the world)?

To: The Grim [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

"Though I can not match you for this most impressive gift, I can at least try. As a token of this friendship, I would gift you my personal blade."
    The Emperor rises from His throne, and removes from it an exceedingly large object; what appears to be a greatsword, but scaled up in size for the Emperor. It is sheathed in, and composed of the same material which makes up the Emperor's armor; stronger than steel and with the appearance of a dark gold. The Emperor presents this, which you would guess to be the equivalent of a badge of office, to you.
    "It is my hope that this friendship which we have reforged will last for a long time to come, and stand against any threat which will seek to test it."

To: The Zexan Consortium [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

[color="green"Indeed. I would speak on a matter of regional trade, if the consortium would hear me."[/color]

OOC: If I missed any, please let me know.

11. - Top - End - #71

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles
    morale: +

To the Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

I think I remember you from a diplomatic briefing a while back. You are the empire ruled by the angel or something. The Venetian Naval League would be very interested in establishing free trade with the Empire. Additionally due to your arrival we assume that your nation is somewhat skilled in magic. We would be interested in learning these magics. As to the mutual defense, well we will need more info. We are primarily a Naval nation, and you are primarily based on land. The problem this poses is that should a war break out we would have trouble helping each other. Do you have a method of alleviating this problem?

He then motions for an aide of his to have a scribe make a treaty. When It arrives it says the following.

Spoiler
    Show

Both nations signing this treaty agree to the following

1. To lower barriers to trade, and otherwise allow for the easy flow of good with the other signatory nation.

2. To do their best to stop troubles concerning their nation from disrupting trade. Exceptions for outright war.

3. As best as the signatory nations are able they will attempt to protect trade routes from pirates, and other bodies that would disrupt the flow of trade.

4. Should an officially recognized nation attempt to disrupt trade the signatory nations will both attempt to get rid of this pressure as best as they are able, short of war.

5. The nations shall undertake no efforts to put up any new trade barriers towards the other signatory nations, and shall not encourage other nations to do so.

6. agree to the temporary suspension of the treaties obligations in the event of a war, contingent on informing the other party of the war, its reasons for existing, and what conditions they are not going to fulfill.

The Venetian Isles also agree to the following
    7. If the contract must be canceled at a later date at the request of the Venetian Isles the Empire is entitled to compensation in the amount of {++ temp econ, delivered over the course of 2 turns}

The Empire also agree to the following
    8. If the contract must be canceled at a later date at the request of the Empire the Venetian Isles will be compensated by payment that is the equivalent of {++ temp econ, delivered over 2 turns}

9. The Empire agrees to provide assistance in teaching the basics of magic to the people of the Venetian Isles. {help us get to [+] magic, how is your choice}

Last edited by hydroplatypus; 2012-04-17 at 08:57 PM.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Deep Trolls

To the Risen(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Troll looks impressed and slightly shocked. "My lord, we are honored by your offer, but we feel that it would be unjust for us to accept. That is a smybol to your people, and your blade is a Sul'yas-tiv, a extension of your soul. And, for our people, freindship is more valuble then all the tresures of earth and the gray fields. And, as always for us, the reward lies in the making. May the friendship between our peoples last till the the gates of time crack."
    OOC; The reason for turning down your blade wasn't a petty one. It's taboo for them to acept a item thats so strongly attuned to a people or person unless it's for safe keeping, and always to be returned later. It's also true about they find their reward in the making of things. They don't hoard, but rather often give their work as tokens. For them, it's the making that counts, not the ownership.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

13. - Top - End - #73

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

Spoiler
    Show

"If a foe should attack you, you would have some difficulty counter-attacking due that lack of non-naval forces, would you not? We would face a similar problem if confronted by a naval enemy. If we were to make it known that an attack on one of us would mean a war with the other, this imbalance of forces which we both seem to possess would likely be counterbalanced, allowing for an effective counter-attack against the aggressor. That would likely cause at least some additional consideration as to whether a potential victim could successfully counter-attack.

If that is not sufficient, then we will not press the issue.

As for the treaty...<the man pauses to read it carefully>...while I approve of this treaty in spirit, I'm afraid that in its execution this treaty might be considered unbalanced. In particular, I feel that the ninth term is rather unrelated to the goal of opening trade, and is not counterbalanced. I would be willing to negotiate something of that form separately from this treaty, but not as a rider for our agreement of trade.

If this treaty were signed, some might see it as the Empire admitting to having an inferior position within our relations, due to the treaty favoring the Venetian Isles, something that would likely be ill-recieved elsewhere. If the ninth term were removed, I would gladly sign this, but until then I'm afraid that such is not possible."

To: The Deep Trolls [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It is good to find that, despite the passage of millenia, you have not changed, though I must insist upon giving you something, at least. Call it vanity, but I would rather not have a guest leave with less than was brought. If not a token, then perhaps I can at least offer a unique experience."
    As the Emperor sets His blade down upon the floor, the marble at the front of the room begins to slide aside, revealing a open to the sky. At the far end of the courtyard rests an opened gateway of black ivory. Beyond it is an endless expanse of grey unmarred by color. A small group of people are coming through the gate, and are greeted by the three people who were waiting in the courtyard. You recognize their garb as that of the guild of artisans, which was founded within the original Patria by a small group of Deep Trolls.
    "Though not quite a crack in the gates of time, it is a fairly good passage through the gates of death."

OOC: No problem. Thank you for explaning a bit more regarding the culture.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Deep Trolls

To the risen(PM)

Spoiler
    Show
    As soon as he sees they grey he's suddenly, visably shocked. "The gates of time goes by a few diffrent names, the doors of midnight, the foundingstone of linear conceptions, it's a metaphorical name for time itself. And it will be good to work with you agian.
    As for a fully open gate to the Gray fields, you are taking precautions so the ashen pit does not gain a foothold? We already know one of their touched legions are free in this world.

OOC; He's impreesed, but read the message I sent to the corrupted that I said anyone could read. It's not that he dissaproves of the gate, but rather that they know some of the denizens aren't what you call freindly.
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-04-17 at 10:11 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

Spoiler
    Show
    "I am aware of this corrupted army. They actually sent an emissary asking for help reinforcing their magics. I'm afraid that he passed through the gates of the dead in the traditional manner...

I agree that it is good to have found a friend in these times. The past few years have been somewhat lonely."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Deep Trolls

To the Risen(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've also had a embassary from them. We didn't send them back to their true masters, mostly because we'd like to learn how they got here first. That, and the bastard managed to claim hospilatly before we could gut him. As soon as we can find out how they got in, we'll inform the Toh-or that the defences have been breached. Will you permit them acess from the Fields from your gate when if they come? And, we built wonders the last time, hopfuly they'll rise agin.OOC; DM approval needed for the Toh-or. Basicaly see them as a nation of totaly honorbound trolls that are totaly devoted to a task. As it has been for the last three and a half million years, it's been laying a constant sige of hell. Not to breach it, but to make sure it don't get out. They also take Hospitality very seriously. Harming a guest that invokes guest rights or ambassador rights is shameful beyond any hope of redemption what so ever. Of course, if someone they don't like is killed in their allies place (And by don't like I mean hellspawn, my guys will get along with almost anything else), they won't ask if they invoked the rights or not.

To the DM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Say, remeber the Toh-or from the poem? What if they decided that they needed to guard hell, to make sure none of its denizens escaped? Mostly, because whiles it's not the genreal and his goblin hordes, they could help them cross to here....

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

Spoiler
    Show
    "I will gladly permit your allies passage through my realm within the grey void into these lands, if they should seek it.

I can see that you are concerned as to whether hospitality was breached. Since the emisarry did not reach hailing distance of any citizen of Patria before his death, I can state with some confidence that no such right was claimed.

Alt color 1
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I will gladly permit your allies passage through my realm within the grey void into these lands, if they should seek it.

I can see that you are concerned as to whether hospitality was breached. Since the emisarry did not reach hailing distance of any citizen of Patria before his death, I can state with some confidence that no such right was claimed.

Alt color 2
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The deep trolls

To the risen(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you. Also, good to know bout the hellspawn"OOC; DM approval needed for the Toh-or, so they might not be around, it's mostly a idea I pitched to the DM. Also, ya, my guy knows that theres ways to kill before they get into hailing distance, but, considering it's hellspawn, they don't ask. While they might put on a patient face for the corrupted.... heres a line of one of their poplular drinking songs; "99 hellapwn up on the wall, Hacked one to bits, 98 hellspawn left to kill on the wall..."

To DM
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Toh-or, would almost never be concered with the affiars of the living world, existing only to make sure no hellspawn escapes. They also might not be able to move aginst the corrupted, and so enlist the General and his goblionoids to take care of matters for them. It's just a idea.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79

AssassinGuy

The Venetian Isles

To the Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Fair enough, the 9th term was not the most important part of the treaty, and I'll have a new version drawn up. Aside from that term all of the others would likely be the same. As for the military alliance, you make a good point. As you have no enemies we approve this agreement in principle. We would however like to have a more formal treaty presented for this.

{OK, assume the new trade treaty has all terms except 9th as the same. Figured you might let that slide, but oh well.}

20. - Top - End - #80

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

Spoiler
    Show
    {ooc}I would approve of it, save that agreeing would have suggested that you are the stronger party, something that would not be politically expedient...{/ooc}

"I am glad that we have come to an agreement."
    The representative produces a quill, and briefly writes at the bottom of the trade treaty. Shortly afterwards, a series of golden runes appears where the quill was used. The quill is then carefully stored away.
    "As for a defensive pact, perhaps these terms would be acceptable?"
    The representative uses some of his own parchment, and a standard quill and ink pot to write out terms roughly corresponding to the ones below.
    Spoiler
    Show

1.) The signatory nations agree that, should war be formally declared against another signatory then this shall be considered a formal declaration of war against all signatory nations.

2.) The signatory nations agree that, should an undeclared act of war occur against another signatory, then this shall be considered an undeclared act of war against all signatory nations.

3.) In the event of a declaration of war upon the nations signatory to this treaty, peace negotiations are to be carried out between the collective nations, and not with individual signatories.

4.) If a signatory nation should declare war upon another nation, and this declaration is not a response to an undeclared act of war, then no other signatory is obligated to join the war.

5.) A signatory may withdraw from this treaty peacefully by gifting +++ temporary econ for one turn.

6.) This treaty is to be considered as a boilerplate. It may be offered to other nations by any signatory, and upon the acceptance of the other nations signatory to this treaty it will be considered binding to all nations.

To: The Grim [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

"Were there any other issues for discussion?"
    Below, a venerable mage steps through the portal.
    "Ah, Alcinus has arrived. It seems that we finally have an imperial thaumaturge.
    Last edited by NM020110; 2012-04-18 at 12:10 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81

AssassinGuy

The Venetian Isles
    Morale: +

To the Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Antonio signs his name at the bottom of the trade treaty, and hands it to an aide who rushes away to archive it.

He then saysThe defense treaty seems mostly agreeable to us, however we are concerned about the final clause. If the treaty can be unilaterally expanded it has to potential to draw us into wars involving nations we don't care for. We propose it be changed to the following

He quickly pens something down. It says
    6.) This treaty is to be considered as a boilerplate. It may be offered to other nations upon the agreement of at least 2/3 of the signatory nations. If at any point there are less than 3 nations in the treaty than all parties must agree

Although this limits the expansion of the treaty it also ensures that we don't end up defending nations that everyone hates because one party found it convenient.

22. - Top - End - #82

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

Spoiler
    Show

"So you would make it slightly easier for others to join the pact, only requiring a supermajority rather than a unanimity? Very well, then.

I would like to request one thing, though, before I call for the Emperor's signature. Who are you presently allied with, and who do you presently oppose?"

23. - Top - End - #83

The Jack Collective
    Morale +++

To the Deep Trolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings Children of the Earth,
    The Collective would like to discuss how our two nations could aid one another, if you're willing to hear our offer. In addition, we are also curious as to your opinions of the Harmonium Empire...

-Jack 35

To the Queendom of Faluna (PM):
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Simply put, in the Collective's eyes, the Harmonium are a threat that is not going to go away or peacefully settle down. They will keep on expanding until the day they rule this entire continent, and the more time they have to consolidate their current holdings, the more powerful they become. As such, we have begun taking steps to prevent that outcome. With our allies, we have the power to match them on land. But on the sea... They still hold the advantage. Which is why we came to you. We know you don't wish to go to war, but there isn't another option. Either we fight now or later. And a coalition holds a better chance now before the Empire annexes further territories and annihilates nations. We can have the upper hand in the war, as long as we have support from the other powers of this land. Or we can be divided and slaughtered."

To the Isle of Dhevan (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I think I'll use the same speech for both the Isle and the Queendom, if that's alright by you. ... I feel lazy.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The deep trolls
    Morale 3

To the risen(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "There's nothing else, and congraulations on your thaumaturge. May I use the old tunnel to head back? I didn't use it on the way here due to what we thought might happen if we poped up in the middle of your city."

To the Jack Collective
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We aren't the children of the earth, that would be the dwarves. We are the Ironborn. As for us aiding one another... Were slightly, offput by what you are. As for the Harmonium empire, we are slightly confused about how we going to feel with them. One fraction thinks tunneling under their citys and planting exploisives is a good idea. The more extreme ones call for scorching it with stoneblood oil. The peaceful fraction thinks gathering allies and sowing their fields with salt would be a wise course of action. In other words, they've mad us mad. Normaly, we're not very bloodthirsty."

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

OOC: next turn will come up later

to grimsage only
    Spoiler
    Show
    the comment about the goblin hordes was just a joke. to remind ragingrage of a past game

queendom of faluna to the corrupted[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    while we do not wish to be involved directly in this affair at this time we may be willing to provide the funds needed for you to purchase mercenarys

queendom of faluna to jacks collective[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we do not wish to beinvolved directly at this time. however we may be willing to provide funds so you can purchase ships and the necessary crews

isle of dhevan to jacks collective[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    very well. we will commit a portion of our navy th the conflict. however understand that i will not have them bear the brunt of any fighting. but they will be there to aid you

the consortium to risen empire[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we will accept your reprasentitive

26. - Top - End - #86

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Corrupted

To the Queendom of Faluna [pm]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those funds would be appreciated, and should be enough to end the Harmonion scourge once and for all. Might we get an estimate of how much you will be contributing, so we can plan accordingly?

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

queendom of faluna to the corrupted[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we are also giving money to your friends who are inquiring about our navy. total i would say about [+++++ ++] temp ECO

28. - Top - End - #88

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Corrupted Mor:+++++ +

To the Queendom of Faluna [pm]
    Spoiler
    Show
    By "friends" you mean the Jack Collective? I was unaware that they had contacted you, but thank you for your aid!

To the Jack Collective
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Queendom told us you were asking them for aid? You could have told us that, as opposed to us both bombarding them with requests..

To the Dwarves
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((Not sure if I'm allowed to post this yet, but I don't think it really matters))
    Now that we have driven out the goblins, or at least weakened them significantly, do you agree that it is time to take the fight to the Harmonium Empire? We have already secured allies in the form of the mountain and fire giants, along with the queendom of faluna; but with your aid we could crush them entirely.

29. - Top - End - #89

AssassinGuy

The Venetian Isles

To the Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah. We seem to have had a misunderstanding of the original terms. I thought that the original terms would have let any member unilaterally allow additional members in. If it would have required unanimous agreement then we will accept the original terms, on the condition that they are reworded such that anyone else approached about this will not be confused.

As to our allies and enemies, we don't have many. We have trade agreements with the Harmonium, the Vale and the Consortium. In addition we have a non-agression pact with the Harmonium. Other then that we don't have any known enemies or military allies. We have mostly kept to ourselves until recently.

{OOC: sorry about the treaty confusion. Don't actually bother re-writing it, unless we are presenting it to a third party. Unanimous is fine}

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

beginning of turn 2

operation goblin hole: during the spring a daring coalition of dwarves, demon touched and even a force of deep trolls took the battle to the goblin hordes that were laying siege to the dwarven alliance. this coalition successfully crushed the hordes, clearing their filth from the besieged dwarven towns.

steam line system?: the deep trolls have approached many nations of the continent with the suggestion of a multi nation steam rail network. if the trolls go through with this it could boost the economys of the mainland tremendously

rumours of war: across the continent there are mutterings of war moving ever closer as the nagarean theocracy builds up its already formidable army for use against the harmonioum empire. in response to this the empire has instated its own draft of the population virtually taking just about every able bdied man not necessary to support its infrastructure to serve in the army. the empire gains [++++] MIL and [+] navy