New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread X: Playground Cosmic Principle

Evil is utterly irrelevant. What matters is 'does the UCS think you're an enemy of creation.'

...so raksha should be on the list. It's probably for mechanical reasons (Holy would be too strong) that they aren't.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    But because is IS a god of perfect virtue, just because he can name anything a CoD does not mean he will. Like, Superman has the means to easily destroy the world. Does anyone worry he might?

EDIT: Anyone besides Batman. Because Batman's a douche.
    He's as likely to be an monster as he is to be a saint, whichever works better in stopping things from messing with the natural order of Creation (note; Creation specifically, not the people living on it).

Superman exercises restraint because that's the way he was raised and because he cares about humans. The UC was created to be the boss of everything except the Primordials, and he eventually overthrew them because he wanted to steal their cosmic pool table, an action that cost billions of mortals & gods their lives. I see him as a lot less reliable than Superman in terms of not using his supreme powers in the most efficient way.

Raksha aren't evil though, technically their cruelty is the result of innocence, and from their point of view Creation is the evil one.
    But their point of view is irrelevant, because it's the UC's personal "People I Hate Because They Suck" list that determines whether something is a Creature of Darkness, and if every wimpy-ass ghost is a CoD, then so should be every Fae.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Titan in the Playground

He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune