New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Important tip - do not use 70% alcohol gel for intimate hygiene.
    Now, my privates hurt just thinking about that. Thanks for the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

2. - Top - End - #752
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Carecalmo View Post
    Careful, Asta. We don't yet know the effects on the human psyche of a twelve-armed hug. You might explode in a surge of rainbow happiness, leaving only a fine, glittering sand that upon examination turns out to be comprised of tiny unicorn figurines.

Then again, you could be volunteering for !!SCIENCE!!, in which case... I shall take notes.
    May I sig that?
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    Was it the one about kids drinking hand sanitiser to get drunk?
    Thats just messed up. I have no faith in my kind anymore (teens).
    Poems!
    Awesome people saying awesome things.
    Then again, you could be volunteering for !!SCIENCE!!, in which case... I shall take notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Alternatively I may consider going into politics after getting bored of hunting aliens in the jungle.
    ( Please pardon any garbled posts. I prefer face to face communication then text, and I also don't read whole threads, so I may just put in my 2cp.)

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

I'm surprised the drug jokes, alcohol parties, and rampant talk of vile sex (not sex in general!) didn't make you lose faith already.

Point is, we're doomed. I think that the LGBTA teens may be our last stand.

Anyways, friend got me some drag, and it was pretty fun.
    Steam username is Triscuitable.
    I got VAC banned in COD: Ghosts for using an FOV changer.
    I try not to think of how sad that is.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ogre in the Playground

Nothing wrong with drug jokes or alcohol parties and the only vile sex is non-consensual sex.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled

5. - Top - End - #755
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nick274 View Post
    May I sig that?
    Be my feast guest. :) (oh these words and my mangled sense of association )

And that reminds me, Asta. How does Lea hugging you make you feel? The number of arms have not yet reached a critical mass, but for the sake of comparing the effect, a midway questioning seems reasonable.

Also, your talk of torpedos and many arms sucks my mind into a steampunk universe, where Captain Nemo's the Nautilus has been infected by a techno-organic love virus concocted by Dr. Fu Manchu to hugdestroy the world's naval forces.
    Who but Admiral Asta Kask, last descendant of the Varangian Sky-Marshals, can hope to stop this abomination of love and science?
    Last edited by Carecalmo; 2012-04-25 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

There's a feeling of warm bliss. Just want to... fade away...

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

7. - Top - End - #757
    Dwarf in the Playground

Last I knew holding out a thumb was the most common way of attempting to solicit a free ride, and that's what I was doing.
    I seem to have misread your post in such that it seemed you were expecting a ride while not actually signalling you expected one. I apologise.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
    Nothing wrong with drug jokes or alcohol parties and the only vile sex is non-consensual sex.
    The first two, I vastly disagree upon. There is everything wrong with those things.

But yeah, if its consensual sex, its fine.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The first two, I vastly disagree upon. There is everything wrong with those things.

But yeah, if its consensual sex, its fine.
    Eh I generally believe that people should be allowed to put what they want into their bodies as long as they are also held responsible for the effect it may have (ie no medical coverage except what you pay for out of your own pocket for illnesses directly caused by your abuse) and that drinking at 15-16 isn't going to harm you.

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

10. - Top - End - #760
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    We are missing a potential explanation, however. It was clearly invented by Oozes attempting to sculpt themselves to resemble humans and gain access to the tea storage! Thus explaining how the American revolutionairies knew to throw it in the harbour, they had discovered that the British had sent Ogre Jelly spies to poison their drinks! :Eureka:
    It makes perfect sense! I should've known the aliens wouldn't have died of the common cold - they'd just have worn environment suits if that were the case! @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Not fun at all, and also the shape would actually deflect arrows and such towards life critical body parts (namely, the heart).
    Also the neck, armpits/shoulders and midriff. And falling would concentrate all of the force that'd normally be distributed over the entire thorax right into the sternum. Gah, those things are deathtraps!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    They would be...Golemtan, who do you think we should hug next?
    Ooh, mememememe! Do me!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Oops, here comes girldom again, I think!

Odd, I've found in the past that having a girlfriend stabilises me on male. Maybe it's because G has made it quite clear she's just as happy with a girlfriend as a boyfriend.
    *Hugs*

I've had Lyme twice before. Also I appear to have a bullseye rash now, but it's an odd square shape almost in the shape of the bandage I had over the bite...bloody hell, looks like the adhesive on these bandages doesn't agree with my skin.
    Dude, Ireland is like, the opposite of Australia.

Pink Ladies are excellent.
    *Hugs*

Was it the one about kids drinking hand sanitiser to get drunk?
    I've seen people take hand sanitizer through their nostrils... They were eventually fine, but they only did it once (the day after, they all had terrible headaches and one was talking about seeing shapes that he may not actually have been seeing, but he didn't know what shapes they were supposed to be anyway >.>)...

J, just

~Bianca
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

11. - Top - End - #761
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    Also the neck, armpits/shoulders and midriff. And falling would concentrate all of the force that'd normally be distributed over the entire thorax right into the sternum. Gah, those things are deathtraps!
    Well, to be fair, you need to compare the coverage of armour like that to other breastplates. Also, I think you've misinterpreted me, as I was only mentioning how things would be deflected, not what wasn't covered.

As for falling and the pressure on the sternum. I do believe that was mentioned as the major problem with it in the article, then reiterated here by Keveak, and concurred with by me in that quote you replied to . So we are all definitely in agreement there.

P.S. http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65...le-armor-sucks

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

12. - Top - End - #762
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sharp41 View Post
    I seem to have misread your post in such that it seemed you were expecting a ride while not actually signalling you expected one. I apologise.
    It's all good.

So there's a screening of "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" in five hours as part of Pride Month. Has anybody seen it and is it worth watching?
    Jude P.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

*hugs Asta*

*GLITTER POWER*

It's all good.

So there's a screening of "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" in five hours as part of Pride Month. Has anybody seen it and is it worth watching?
    I've seen it. It's okay, not great. Maybe just not my kind of movie. It has some really touching bits though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

I've had Lyme twice before. Also I appear to have a bullseye rash now, but it's an odd square shape almost in the shape of the bandage I had over the bite...bloody hell, looks like the adhesive on these bandages doesn't agree with my skin.
    Dude, Ireland is like, the opposite of Australia.
    Yuck. I also have a weird rash at the moment. Wait... If this is us being the same person, then for f**k's sake avoid allergens!! My exams start on Monday, I can't afford any more complications!

And yes, Ireland is basically the opposite of Australia. We have one venomous animal, it is a small vole, quite rare and also tiny. If you managed to find one, riled it up, got it to bite you and then ate it, you would get ... a mild rash and a bit of a tummy ache. Our most dangerous animal is the deer. Also rare and very shy. It's dangerous because if you managed to find one and drive into it, it might come through the windshield and hurt you. Our most aggressive animal is probably the grey squirrel. I think they bite when cornered, but I'm not sure. Our predators are small hawks and a few smallish eagles in very isolated places. You would have to go to a LOT of trouble to get injured by wildlife and it'd be ludicrously difficult to get killed. I think your best bet would be the deer, or, if domestic animals count, maybe a cow or a big dog.

I like pears better, I think. Apples are easier to eat, but I enjoy pears more.
    A few years ago I went to a pear orchard and picked seven different kinds. One was the size of a small melon.
    It was exciting, I tell you!
    That does sound exciting! I would enjoy that a lot! I used to be mad for the pears.

... Do you know this from ... experience?

Eh I generally believe that people should be allowed to put what they want into their bodies as long as they are also held responsible for the effect it may have (ie no medical coverage except what you pay for out of your own pocket for illnesses directly caused by your abuse) and that drinking at 15-16 isn't going to harm you.
    Problem is that people who abuse alcohol and drugs end up taking up room in often-overstretched systems. Also, where do you draw the line? How direct does the problem have to be? I'm not saying you're wrong, I generally agree that people are allowed to do what they like but shouldn't be allowed to impinge on other people's rights, including access to healthcare, it's just really complicated.

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

15. - Top - End - #765
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    Yuck. I also have a weird rash at the moment. Wait... If this is us being the same person, then for f**k's sake avoid allergens!! My exams start on Monday, I can't afford any more complications!
    I'll do my best to avoid allergens! I also have an exam on Monday, and the semester's finishing up soon so stuff is getting hectic.

And yes, Ireland is basically the opposite of Australia. We have one venomous animal, it is a small vole, quite rare and also tiny. If you managed to find one, riled it up, got it to bite you and then ate it, you would get ... a mild rash and a bit of a tummy ache. Our most dangerous animal is the deer. Also rare and very shy. It's dangerous because if you managed to find one and drive into it, it might come through the windshield and hurt you. Our most aggressive animal is probably the grey squirrel. I think they bite when cornered, but I'm not sure. Our predators are small hawks and a few smallish eagles in very isolated places. You would have to go to a LOT of trouble to get injured by wildlife and it'd be ludicrously difficult to get killed. I think your best bet would be the deer, or, if domestic animals count, maybe a cow or a big dog.
    Your descriptions of Ireland always make me laugh. So you don't even have bears?
    Jude P.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Be my feast guest. :) (oh these words and my mangled sense of association )
    Awsome! And for the record, I have no idea why I blushed when I read "feast"
    [QUOTE=golentan;13129558]*hugs Asta*

*GLITTER POWER*
    /QUOTE]
    This is it! GET DOWN!
    Poems!
    Awesome people saying awesome things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Alternatively I may consider going into politics after getting bored of hunting aliens in the jungle.
    ( Please pardon any garbled posts. I prefer face to face communication then text, and I also don't read whole threads, so I may just put in my 2cp.)

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

... Do you know this from ... experience?
    I've witnessed a lad dip his stick down into a shot of 80% absinth. The results were... well lets just say he was not happy.

Problem is that people who abuse alcohol and drugs end up taking up room in often-overstretched systems. Also, where do you draw the line? How direct does the problem have to be? I'm not saying you're wrong, I generally agree that people are allowed to do what they like but shouldn't be allowed to impinge on other people's rights, including access to healthcare, it's just really complicated.
    It is indeed quite complicated but I doubt the forum rules will allow for a detailed discussion of this since you know politics and illegal substance and stuff.

That sounds remarkably like Iceland but our hawks are quite aggressive and our eagles are massive. Also we don't have voles or squirrels but we do get the occasional polar bear which I guess if you squint while drunk could kinda look like a squirrel or maybe a sheep but whatever you do don't try to sheer a polar bear.

Wait Ir/celand! Plus there is a fair amount of evidence that the Irish lived here long before the vikings came!
    Last edited by pffh; 2012-04-25 at 12:44 PM.

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?

I think I like apples better, but they're both great. I do like Golden Delicious, but I think my favourite (right now anyway) are Pink Ladies. They're so incredibly juicy.
    I love Pink Lady too! In fact, I think I will go get one now! :3

That sounds almost like Denmark, except we have some wild cats too! They are adorable! X3

Other than that, I agreed with pretty much everything...

Am I being assimilated?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

I've witnessed a lad dip his stick down into a shot of 80% absinth. The results were... well lets just say he was not happy.
    It's very bad that I was having trouble not laughing.

I'm an awful awful person.

But then again, I'm not entirely surprised someone did that.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll do my best to avoid allergens! I also have an exam on Monday, and the semester's finishing up soon so stuff is getting hectic.

Your descriptions of Ireland always make me laugh. So you don't even have bears?
    Hell no, we don't have bears! Seriously, the most dangerous thing that could happen to you in the wilds here is falling into a bog. Or off a cliff, I suppose.

Good luck with your exam!

I've got 10 exams - nine essay papers and one practical - starting on Monday. Nine essay papers in 11 days, then a practical, then an interview, then results the next day. Then I'll be finished college!

What?! What in the name of all that's holy would possess him to do such a thing?!

It is indeed quite complicated but I doubt the forum rules will allow for a detailed discussion of this since you know politics and illegal substance and stuff.
    Indeed. Anyway, it's well off topic. Not that that's stopping the conversations about bears and such.

That sounds remarkably like Iceland but our hawks are quite aggressive and our eagles are massive. Also we don't have voles or squirrels but we do get the occasional polar bear which I guess if you squint while drunk could kinda look like a squirrel or maybe a sheep but whatever you do don't try to sheer a polar bear.

Wait Ir/celand! Plus there is a fair amount of evidence that the Irish lived here long before the vikings came!
    Yay! We're like sibling island states! Also, having any polar bears at all ever puts you on a completely different plane of danger than Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I love Pink Lady too! In fact, I think I will go get one now! :3

That sounds almost like Denmark, except we have some wild cats too! They are adorable! X3

Other than that, I agreed with pretty much everything...

Am I being assimilated?
    Oh, Keveak. Assimilated is such a strong word. We prefer to say you're "coming around to the preferred alignment".

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

Except the jokes usually preceed the actual use of said substance, and the vile comments are borderline date-rape/rape. Woo. Go humanity.
    Steam username is Triscuitable.
    I got VAC banned in COD: Ghosts for using an FOV changer.
    I try not to think of how sad that is.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

What?! What in the name of all that's holy would possess him to do such a thing?!
    Weeeell we were on a graduation trip to Rhodes and one night there was an open bar at the beach if you wore a toga, so we did. Naturally a bunch of us, as young lads, decided to not wear anything under our togas and as the night progressed things started to slip for some of us. One unlucky and not very bright fellow snagged his slipping toga on some wire, tore it and declared that since he was now naked he might as well try to copulate with his drink and well you know the rest.

All in all it was an interesting night.
    Last edited by pffh; 2012-04-25 at 01:46 PM.

My lets plays:
    Singularity - Canceled

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

Good news, everyone! It was my boyfriend's first time swimming at the public pool since... since many years ago. We had a good time.
    I had not swum in years either. In fact, I'm barely able to avoid sinking like a stone; my affinity with water is in the negative. Who cares, it's still soothing, and he's going to go there weekly from now on
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    *hugs Asta*

*GLITTER POWER*
    curl... up... in... little.. warm... ball... of... bliss...

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

I think we've redefined the GlitterBomb!
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

Weeeell we were on a graduation trip to Rhodes and one night there was an open bar at the beach if you wore a toga, so we did. Naturally a bunch of us, as young lads, decided to not wear anything under our togas and as the night progressed things started to slip for some of us. One unlucky and not very bright fellow snagged his slipping toga on some wire, tore it and declared that since he was now naked he might as well try to copulate with his drink and well you know the rest.
    Ahh... the stage of drunkenness formally referred to as "monumentally stupid."

― Tim Fargo

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

All in all it was an interesting night.
    Wow. I have been very very drunk in my time, and I have never experienced the urge to attempt sexual intimacy with my drink or, indeed, any inanimate objects. I'm loving the logic jump from "Welp, I'm naked!" to "Best get funky with whatever I'm currently holding!"

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Good news, everyone! It was my boyfriend's first time swimming at the public pool since... since many years ago. We had a good time.
    I had not swum in years either. In fact, I'm barely able to avoid sinking like a stone; my affinity with water is in the negative. Who cares, it's still soothing, and he's going to go there weekly from now on
    That sounds great! Water is fun!

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Wow. I have been very very drunk in my time
    Well, you're Irish. Although I hear you mostly drink tea.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2012-04-25 at 03:08 PM.

― Tim Fargo

29. - Top - End - #779

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    I think we've redefined the GlitterBomb!
    And weaponized it.

I wonder, though. Does it work well at range (I'm thinking the news stories mentioned upthread), or is there no way around the hug-range limitation?

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

The straight gays object to being associated with glitter! Being loud or silly is not part of a non-heterosexual identity.

Yes, even though my avatar is wearing a fancy dress.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying