New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Universal Smash Bros 6: Time Twister [Starts Soon]

Here is a basic rundown of how the game will go.

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show

Heros
    Spoiler
    Show

calar - Classic Mason. Gets some more abilities when he points at the same target with other Masons.
    Eternis - Classic Mason. Gets some more abilities when he points at the same target with other Masons.
    TheLaughingMan - Classic Mason. Gets some more abilities when he points at the same target with other Masons.
    Grue Bait - Classic Mason. Gets some more abilities when he points at the same target with other Masons.
    Ramsus - Careless Baner. Cannot bane himself. Can choose to day bane or night bane. Switching between either takes 1 full day. Starts the game off with his choice. Day or Night baning is a night action.
    billtodamax - Baner. Fear the Father of all mimes for he will use slapstick comedy until you submit.
    Internet Flea - Seer/Fool. Up to you to figure out which one you are.
    Calamity - Seer/Fool. Beware of the quiet ones.
    Matthias2207 - During the day, you can choose to activate this ability. Whoever points at you is slapped to the ground and cannot use any actions that night or the next day. 1 day cooldown. If a wolf votes for you during this time, there is a chance that their kill will fail. Failure rate is equal to wolves that pointed at you divided by number of wolves alive.
    DarkLightDragon - Passive: First 2 votes from Villains are ignored. Active: Can put his passive on a 2-day cooldown to increase his vote to three for one day. Day Action.
    Thephantom - Voider. Pick a target. Any action(s) that player used fails.
    cd4 - Voider. Pick a target. Any action(s) used on that player fails.
    Gnomish Wanderer - Each night you're given the choice to have a person wander off. This person cannot be targeted by any other special abilities during that night. This power does nothing during the day. 1 night cooldown. Can block kill attempts.
    Zar Peter - Can scry someone to see if they use/used a night action during the current night or during a previous night. Finds who who they targeted (if any) but not by what.
    CeresianMomento - When pointing at someone, you may choose to add or subtract two votes to the person you point at.
    bladescape - Any power that targets it has a 50% chance to fail. Does not include night kills.
    Runeboundshade - Choose two people. Any powers that target them are switched, including night kills. EX: Player A targets player B with a night kill. Runeboundshade decides to choose Player A and B. The night kill would redirect to Player A and Player B would still be safe.
    otakuryoga - Disguiser. Can change someone's role at will during the night for one night.

Win Condition! Defeat all Villains!

Neutrals
    Spoiler
    Show

flabort - Every night choose a player, if that player dies, your vote increases by 1. You may choose two people who might die. If either one dies, your vote increases by .5 only (even if both players die). Your .5 extra vote does mean the difference between tiebreakers.
    Vesth - Target a player during the night. Every day, at the start of the day, the narrator announces that the Bunny is growing.
    When 3 days has passed, the player will die. If a lynch/nightkill is performed on said player, however, the player will not die. The bunny will die instead. A new bunny cannot be raised till the first one has killed someone or been killed.
    C'Nor - Once every night, you may set the Hunt to protect someone during the following day; any successful lynch against the target is redirected to the first person to vote for them. Night Action.

Once per night, the Hunt can be ordered to kill one target; if that target is baned, there is a 10% chance that the baner will be killed, as though they were a self-sacrificing baner. This power may not be used on the same night that you set the Hunt to protect someone. This power has a 3 night cooldown. Night Action.

Win Condition: Varies!

Villains
    Spoiler
    Show

The Grimmace - Day Action. Two day cooldown.The victim's role and affiliation is not revealed until he dies, except to him. The bearer of Eternal's role may then disguise himself as the role of the lynched.
    Ur-Quan - Every night, Ur-Quan goes on and wrecks a planet person with the armada, and capturing them for the night. The captured folks are only able to talk, but unable to:
    • Vote
    • Use abillities
    • Be targeted by abillities
    • Be Lynched
    • Be Night-killed

They're effectively out of play for the night and day. This ability cannot be used on himself and on the same person consecutively.
    Penguinator - Devil - scries someones role. Everyone knows that peguins are evil. Secretly....
    Gray Mage - Voider. Pick a target. Any action(s) that player used fails. Or.... Pick a target. Any action(s) used on that player fails. Cannot be used consecutively on the same person.
    TBFProgrammer - Grade A+ Hacker. Once TBFProgrammer learns someones role, it becomes a lot easier to control them. Once every night, he can choose someone and choose to redirect their ability. The person receives a message saying that they have been hacked. TBF must clearly state what ability they have and who it redirects to. TBF can guess at an ability, but if he guesses wrong, he is penalized with an extra night of cooldown. 1 night cooldown.
    usourselves&we - Who said cloning was bad? Can resurrect a single villain once and once only. Can only be used once. If he dies before the ability is used, it automatically resurrects him the following day after lynch has occurred.

Win Condition! Equal or outnumber the Heros/Neutrals!

Additional Rules
    Spoiler
    Show

1) Autolynch is set at 2 days of inactivity.
    2) Day and night are 48hrs. These might be reduced depending on speed of play.
    3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
    4) Role claiming and Narrator PM posting is not allowed either.
    5) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
    6) ...except for 'Classic' roles such as the baner, devil, seer/fool, and masons.
    7) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor. They will have a group ability though.
    8) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
    9) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. Such PMs will be non-official though.
    10) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
    11) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.
    12) You may PM the Narrators with one role you would like to be, and one role you would not like to be. We may or may not ignore it, so don't try to get any ideas.
    13) Helgraf's Scry Interference Rules is in effect.
    14) One of the new things needed is that a 25% majority is needed to lynch someone. This is rounded down.

Super dark33 has volunteered to narrate! Much thanks and cookies for him!

When posting, please post as the following:

I, [insert your GITP name], do/do not agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

Please provide 1-3 abilities for your role as well. Please send this as a PM!!! Use the heading "USB Role" please.

3) Also please note that you can play but not have a role named after you or not play and have a role named after you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Not at all. I believe it's a simple misunderstanding. Those are extra options, not the only two options. Those are saying if you don't want to play but want a role named after you, you can, and if you want to play, but not have a role named after you, you can do that too. But you can have both if you want.
    That being said and above all:

Have fun and bring your game on!

Player List:
    {table=head]Number|Player|Be A Role?|In/Out|PM
    1|Matthias2207|Yes|In|Yes
    2|flabort|Yes|In|Yes
    3|ramsus|Yes|In|Yes
    4|Grue Bait|Yes|In|Yes
    5|Zar Peter|Yes|In|Yes
    6|Gnomish Wanderer|Yes|In|Yes
    7|billtodamax|Yes|In|Yes
    Skip|Eternal Drifter|Yes|Out|Yes
    8|Vesth|Yes|In|Yes
    9|Internet Flea|Yes|In|Yes
    10|CeresianMomento|Yes|In|Yes
    11|usourselves&we|Yes|In|Yes
    12|Ur-Quan|Yes|In|Yes
    13|Calamity|Yes|In|No
    14|DarkLightDragon|Yes|In|Yes
    15|cd4|Yes|In|No
    16|calar|Yes|In|Yes
    17|C'Nor|Yes|In|Yes
    18|bladescape|Yes|In|Yes
    19|Penguinator|Yes|In|Yes
    20|RuneboundShade|Yes|In|Yes
    21|The Grimmace|Yes|In|Yes
    22|Gray Mage|Yes|In|Yes
    23|ThePhantom|Yes|In|Yes
    24|Eternis|Yes|In|Yes
    25|otakuryoga|Yes|In|Yes
    26|TBFProgrammer|Yes|In|No
    27|TheLaughingMan|Yes|In|No
    [/table]
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2012-04-16 at 11:10 AM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros 6: Time Twister [Starts: 4/15]

Tah cookiez! they are DIVINE!
    Despite everything, its still me.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

I'm not sure if I'd like to play this one, but...
    I can't think of any abilities I could have, so...
    In, if you need more players, or if another game ends before this one starts. I'm playing too many right now.
    Edit: Meta just got me killed!? So, I'm in.
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-03-29 at 01:10 AM.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

In, and

I, Flabort, agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

@VV: I know. I just want to play AND allow someone to have a role named after me. For the pleasure of potentially killing myself.
    Last edited by flabort; 2012-03-28 at 01:40 PM.
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

I'm in, PM will come shortly.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Ehm, guys?
    "Also please note that you can play but not have a role named after you or not play and have a role named after you."
    RTFM.
    @^^ I don't think that's how it works...
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-03-29 at 01:11 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

In. I, Grue Bait, agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

Hmm, now to think of a role...
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

In. I, Grue Bait Zar Peter, agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

Hmm, now to think of a role...

This post is completely made by me. Any similarities with other posts are mere coincidal.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

In. I, Gnomish Wanderer, agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

Hmm, Deja vu!

And I intend to send you a PM about potential role info as well.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm in, feel free to use my name if you want.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

I'd rather play.

But if you change that "can't play and be a role" part then feel free to use mine.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    I'd rather play.

But if you change that "can't play and be a role" part then feel free to use mine.
    You can play a be a role. What makes you think otherwise?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    Ehm, guys?
    "Also please note that you can play but not have a role named after you or not play and have a role named after you."
    RTFM.
    Repost. Can play, but not have a role named after you. Not play and have a role named after you. Am I the only one who understands logic here?

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Not at all. I believe it's a simple misunderstanding. Those are extra options, not the only two options. Those are saying if you don't want to play but want a role named after you, you can, and if you want to play, but not have a role named after you, you can do that too. But you can have both if you want. See?

Of course, we'll have to wait for Super Dark or Deathslayer to confirm.

15. - Top - End - #15

Not at all. I believe it's a simple misunderstanding. Those are extra options, not the only two options. Those are saying if you don't want to play but want a role named after you, you can, and if you want to play, but not have a role named after you, you can do that too. But you can have both if you want. See?

I understood it as Grue Bait did.

Think about it, if only people are allowed to play who don't have roles named after them you either end up with too less roles or too less people. Doesn't make sense at all.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Since the Golden Apple Game has been finished for me and that Seer's Academy WW has appeared to stop altogether, I guess I play something new now.

I, CeresianMomento (although I really should correct the typos in my name), do agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

Now to think up ability ideas for a role... Hmm...

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    Repost. Can play, but not have a role named after you. Not play and have a role named after you. Am I the only one who understands logic here?

Indeed Grue Bait has it right. Those are extra options. The optimal choice would be to play and use your role, but I understand that some people don't want that. So that's why I added in those options.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

In,

We, usourselves&we, do solemnly swear agree to let our names be used as a role for this game.

PM will arrive after we have thought of about powers for a bit.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Feel free to use my name. Will send powers when I think of them, probably won't be able to actually play. If you don't get powers, it means I forgot and/or can't think of any that fit. In that case, feel free to make up your own if you still need the name.
    The BareFoot Programmer

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

I, Vesth, agrees to let my name be used as a role for this game.

And I'm in too

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

I finally understand.
    I, Matthias the Brave, High King of Equestria, agree to let my name be used as a role in this game.
    Powers include, but are not limited to, total world domination and unlimited power.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I updated the first post with people who already replied/posted. I'll update it a bit more later on today saying who sent pm's and whatnot. Please make sure I have it correct.

If you don't send a pm, I'll randomly assign you a power so no worries.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Halfling in the Playground

I, Ur-Quan, The Bane of Countless Worlds, The Conqueror of Eternity, The Menace of Space, The Enslaver, The Master of The Armada and a Major of a little Village down the river, do agree to let my name be used as a role for this game.

Role PM coming in a bit. I also solemnly swear that I'll be playing this game, even as I wasn't killed in Meta WW ;).
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

In. I, Calamity, agree to let my name be used as a role in this game.

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    Indeed Grue Bait has it right. Those are extra options. The optimal choice would be to play and use your role, but I understand that some people don't want that. So that's why I added in those options.
    Wouldn't it be just crazy if say, Grue Bait is Calamity, Calamity is Usourselves&we while Usourselves&we is Zar Peter whilst Zar Peter is Matthias2207 who himself turns out to be Ur-Quan while the real Ur-Quan is Grue Bait?

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26

I remember something similar! I wanna play!

I'm fine with being a role, too.
    Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 2012-03-29 at 01:10 PM.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

I would like to play.

I, cd4, do agree to let my name be used as a role for this game, though I don't care what powers it gets.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

In of course. Im fine with my name being used.
    Last edited by calar; 2012-03-29 at 04:27 PM.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

In.

I, C'nor, give permission for my name to be used for a role. Powers to come shortly.

30. - Top - End - #30

In.

I, Bladescape, the Shadow of Doubt, give permission for you to use my name in this game as a role. PM to come if I get around to it, otherwise give me a random power.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!