Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 979
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Keledrath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    TBFP, remember we're down 2 people now. 50% is at 14, so The Grimmace is lynch-2, not -3 (I think).

    "Thank you for your explanation, Grue Bait. I will leave my accusation where it lies, since I do not want to risk an overzealous mob putting a bit too much pressure on The Grimmace. He might pop before he talks."
    Weekends are ending up pretty busy. Unlikely to post Friday-Sunday for the foreseeable future. E-mail me if I am needed to move the campaign along.

    If you need me to post, PM me. Seriously, I sometimes miss threads

    The great Rudisplorkian, knower of Rudisplork.

    Spiker by Oneris

    Extended Sig

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    The Crash Man's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wily's Castle
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    "Grimmace, eh? He's suspicious, but not suspicious enough to smash with a direct kill. I'll keep a bit of pressure on Grue Bait and wait to see if Grimmace trips up any more suspicion."
    Epic Crashatar by the amazing Crimmy!

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    TBFP, remember we're down 2 people now. 50% is at 14, so The Grimmace is lynch-2, not -3 (I think).
    We have 28 people currently. It takes > 50% to lynch, = 50% is not sufficient. That means we require 15 to lynch.

    28/2 = 14
    14 > 14 False
    15 > 14 True
    The BareFoot Programmer

    GitP April Fools Promotional event: Free mounts for everyone! (disclaimer: you are the mount)

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Xanmyral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Cursed finals week, how I hate how much time you steal from me.
    Seems that we already have a good bead on Grimmace, so I'll stall my vote for now until we pick a new target if available.
    Titles, Achievements, and Quotes of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infernal Teamworker - City of Shadows Wondering if anyone is still checking this...
    Ruler of the City - City of Shadows Hello? Anyone there? PM me if you want the Color Code.
    The Fallen Chessmaster - Center WW I don't really see a reason to get rid of this.
    The Manipulative/The Opaque - Demons WW Its kind of neat.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    I'm not experienced with this kind of thing, but I notice we had several spy-style characters last round, but now we are only expecting one bodyguard-style character. How do we know which ones to expect more of/less of?

    Also, Grue Bait is clear until further notice.

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    You don't. That's what makes it interesting.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Sorry for the delay, internet problems. Now that I'm here though, well, I like to be direct in these games. I am a role-seer and Internet Flea was the king. I scried him last night.

    That good enough?

    I also wonder what people seem to find so auspicious about my activities so far...because people keep mantioning it, but there's never much reason, which is something that I always dislike.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    Sorry for the delay, internet problems. Now that I'm here though, well, I like to be direct in these games. I am a role-seer and Internet Flea was the king. I scried him last night.

    That good enough?

    I also wonder what people seem to find so auspicious about my activities so far...because people keep mantioning it, but there's never much reason, which is something that I always dislike.
    If this is true, it's not great but could be worse given the marauder. I'll take the pressure vote off of you Grimmace. I do find it it suspicious that you say you're direct and claim role-seer but don't claim alignment. Especially given the role-seer in the rules is on team wolf. I don't doubt that town could have a role seer though.

    If we have time, pressure on Elemental.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RuneboundShade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, obviously.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Okay, I'm thinking that Grimmace] is likely telling the truth, but I'll first ask IF if he's actually the King, and, if so, what are his scries?

    And of course pressure on Elemental.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.


  10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by RuneboundShade View Post
    Okay, I'm thinking that Grimmace] is likely telling the truth, but I'll first ask IF if he's actually the King, and, if so, what are his scries?
    *cough* Dead folk can't talk.

    At least, they can't influence the game.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-05-08 at 10:07 PM.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    That is what we have a necromancer for after all.

    And as for my role, I'm a librarian. I have no powers of any significance or use at this stage.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Current avatar by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RuneboundShade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, obviously.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    *cough* Dead folk can't talk.

    At least, they can't influence the game.
    He died?
    *Checks*
    *Hits head*

    Yeah, he died, my mistake...

    So, I guess we can believe grim for now.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.


  13. - Top - End - #223
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Switching from G's to E's.

    Great going Grimmace. Gonna get in gear eruptiously excited about Elemental. I'd enjoy evidence of Elemental's evilness if it exists.

    Alliteration aside, what are your thoughts about Superdark? I have found him to be less blatent about things in this game, which is not his usual style, but that may just be him trying to not get killed so early in a game for once.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zar Peter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Let me tell you what I wrote monday night (in my QT) about super darks point:

    "Super darks post screams so loud wolf that he nearly has to be a villager. On the other hand, it's super dark."

    I don't know exactly what I meant with that.

    Oh, and change pressure to Elemental although I would like to have pressured on of the inactives of day 1
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.


    Squid Bones: They exist!


    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    flabort's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Always check the players list for who's still alive before pointing.
    Something I learned pretty quickly.
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

    Extended Signature
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show


    Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

    Nude version by SmuchMuch.

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zar Peter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Always check the players list for who's still alive before pointing.
    Something I learned pretty quickly.
    And that's why I love narrators who update their first post regularly. Thanks Penguinator!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.


    Squid Bones: They exist!


    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Switching from G's to E's.

    Great going Grimmace. Gonna get in gear eruptiously excited about Elemental. I'd enjoy evidence of Elemental's evilness if it exists.

    Alliteration aside, what are your thoughts about Superdark? I have found him to be less blatent about things in this game, which is not his usual style, but that may just be him trying to not get killed so early in a game for once.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    The Crash Man's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wily's Castle
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Grue Bait, you seem legit for now.

    Might as well help put some pressure on Elemental, though.
    Epic Crashatar by the amazing Crimmy!

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Oh, I love it when my work web-browser screws up. Sorry for the multiple posts.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Elemental (x6, I think), the future interests us as much as the present.

    The Grimmace.
    The BareFoot Programmer

    GitP April Fools Promotional event: Free mounts for everyone! (disclaimer: you are the mount)

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateMonk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missionary Pirate Ship

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Bladescape

    Elemental

    How much time do we have left.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Belkar the Gourmet Chef" avatar by Sampi.



    Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gnomish Wanderer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    As often as possible
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    I'm here! Sorry I was so quiet so far. I missed Day 1 because I forgot I was in this game and it's taken me a while to get caught up with everything. I feel pretty bad, I've been letting us down. But now I'll be active and make sure I help figure out who the wolves are!

    I'm also going to put my vote on Elemental for pressure reasons. Elemental, you've told us twice that your role is called Librarian. But what does it do? Why should we believe it isn't some kind of werewolf role? You've also been kinda quiet the whole game, taking your time to vote and makes points, with lots of fluff. I demand answers!

    One other thing: Internet Flea said his role comes into play later in the Endgame. But the Grimmace claims Internet Flea was the King. Now the King seems to be a scrying role of some kind which, while useful in the Endgame, isn't an Endgame-only role. Choosing IF as your 'scry' target makes a small amount of sense because we can't check your claim and because there was already suspicion floating around him. Why would you lie, Grimmace?
    Ms. Creative by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler: Green?
    Show
    GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR
    I Use My Hair To Express Myself!

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    usourselves&we's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Mayhaps The Grimmace Does not lie Gnomish, we all can't really know for sure but until some one contradicts he we are going to take his claim at face value and trust him.
    Also it's like minutes (we think) till the end of day so we are just going to wait and point at Elemental the next day.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Istari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    True, but with a powerful role like the king, it would make sense to lie about his role since if anyone tries to call him on it he could really claim.

    We should definitely leave Grimmace alive until we have a solid reason to not believe him though.

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Ur-Quan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    The day phase has ended.
    You can put in your night actions
    after the narration by Penguinator,
    which will be delayed for a bit
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Sir Ebonwolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    wow, i was typing my vote and went back to check who to cross out when the day ended
    "The leaves rustle and you look up to see... (Insert Selected Creature(s))!
    What do you do?
    ...
    Well then, roll for initiative!


    A (::) to Gnomish Wanderer for the awesome avatar.

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomish Wanderer View Post
    I'm here! Sorry I was so quiet so far. I missed Day 1 because I forgot I was in this game and it's taken me a while to get caught up with everything. I feel pretty bad, I've been letting us down. But now I'll be active and make sure I help figure out who the wolves are!

    I'm also going to put my vote on Elemental for pressure reasons. Elemental, you've told us twice that your role is called Librarian. But what does it do? Why should we believe it isn't some kind of werewolf role? You've also been kinda quiet the whole game, taking your time to vote and makes points, with lots of fluff. I demand answers!

    One other thing: Internet Flea said his role comes into play later in the Endgame. But the Grimmace claims Internet Flea was the King. Now the King seems to be a scrying role of some kind which, while useful in the Endgame, isn't an Endgame-only role. Choosing IF as your 'scry' target makes a small amount of sense because we can't check your claim and because there was already suspicion floating around him. Why would you lie, Grimmace?
    First of all, the suspicion on Internet Flea is the reason I picked him for my scry, because he's the player I was the most suspicious of. I was obviously wrong (As I've already mentioned,) but his play seemed incredibly wolfish to me. Part of this was his claim of an endgame role. I believe the reason IF said his role was a "late game" one was a play for survival. Villagers wouldn't want to kill him because they'd want to find out what his role was (And this was one of the most suspicious things to me) and wolves would be more focused on killing roles that were more immediately threatening. So either the killer called his bluff, or miscalculated (and this is the more likely option, as killing a player who was likely to be lynched, based on public opinion, is not indicative of experience)

    As for it being fairly convenient that I picked the dead player, sure it is, but a similar situation arose in another game...I think the MLP game Lex ran maybe? I can't quite remember...anyways, the point is the day-baner was lynched because they chose a player that happened to get killed that night. And anyhow, there is one player who would know if I were lying, and that's the Grave-Digger
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    And that's wierd. I accidentally clicked submit before I finished...and got ninja'd by the end of the day. So sorry, narrators. I wasn't intentionally breaking the rule, promise.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    And that's wierd. I accidentally clicked submit before I finished...and got ninja'd by the end of the day. So sorry, narrators. I wasn't intentionally breaking the rule, promise.
    That probably should have gone in your QT.

    Also, Grave-Keeper. There's a reason they haven't been Grave-Diggers.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Medieval Werewolf II - Now With 50% Less Seers

    Send those night actions in, the narration may be a while in coming.

    (Hangmaaaaaan.)


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •