New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 44

[Pokemon Center]

Glamdring gets set down on the ground!

For some strange reason his master doesn't want him to maul people to death. This completely baffles him! After a bit of thought he decides that perhaps the best course of action will be to refrain killing anything until he can figure out these people's crazy moon language. Then he'll just be able to ask what's going on!

The Drageon shifts his gaze from Becca to the spacy girl and back to Becca again.

He could try asking a question...

But his master would have no idea what he's saying.

Which is a real bugger.

MEANWHILE!

That guy in the snappy black and red uniform? He snaps his cell phone shut and begins sneaking up behind Glamdring. No doubt he just wants a closer look.

[Random Street]

The trash can is lifted up revealing!

Nothing.

There's nothing under it.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #332

[Pokemon Center]

For some strange reason his master doesn't want him to maul people to death. This completely baffles him! After a bit of thought he decides that perhaps the best course of action will be to refrain killing anything until he can figure out these people's crazy moon language. Then he'll just be able to ask what's going on!

The Drageon shifts his gaze from Becca to the spacy girl and back to Becca again.

Which is a real bugger.

MEANWHILE!

That guy in the snappy black and red uniform? He snaps his cell phone shut and begins sneaking up behind Glamdring. No doubt he just wants a closer look.

[Random Street]

The trash can is lifted up revealing!

Nothing.

There's nothing under it.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Random Street(Now I just KNOW Quiz is going to get attacked by some face-hugging beasty)

Quiz tilts his head and turns the trash can so he can see inside. There HAS to be something that caused it to move. After all, trash cans don't move themselves! Atleast not as far as Quiz knows.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

4. - Top - End - #334
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Yoghurt Street]

Organic in about the same way one of those traditional oriental umbrellas would be. It certainly isn't alive, though.

The Fox Fire functions much in the sense of a 'real' illusion. An illusion with substance that can be touched and felt and smelled. Though it isn't really an umbrella it'll continue to act like one so long as Freddy is close.

Which means he'll have to sit here in the rain whilst the young woman dances around if she is to continue.

Which means he'll keep getting wet.

But suddenly he has an idea!

The burly man stoops down as ghostly blue wisps collect around his hands and resolve into a rather wide bucket! He'll step inside the bucket and maybe have an inverted umbrella to keep the rain off!

Clever!

"You seem to be enjoying the unusual weather, m'lady,"
    he comments politely.

[Random Street]

As soon as the robot looks the trash can stops moving and remains still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Yoghurt Street

There is a slight pull upwards from the water in the umbrella, though it feels more as though the umbrella is getting slightly lighter. Unless, being illusory, the umbrella has no weight at all, in which case the water does pull upwards slightly though detectably. The umbrella cannot hold enough water to start flying upwards, though, unless it's a weightless illusion, but even so there's not enough to lift the girl. Unless she's somehow weightless, too.

((I don't personally like closed plots in public threads; this is a random encounter, albeit one that people occur to rather than occur to people))
    By ‘organic’ she just meant that it isn’t made of metal alloy and synthetic fabric. Her big eyes are fixed on the underside of the umbrella, and she tugs on it a few times, just to see if the accumulation of rain under its folds is pulling upward.

Her grin diminishes slightly and her eyes squint up as she realizes her hopes for a flying umbrella propelled by the rain were just as far-fetched as they sound. Still, in a land where rain falls up, is it such a strange thing to hope?

Now she puts two fingers of her free hand on her chin, tilts her head sideways, and shifts her weight to one leg in an exaggerated thinking pose. She's starting to hatch a new idea for how to play with the rain!

... Then someone is speaking to her. One of her spiky pigtails flops into her face when she turns her head abruptly in the lumberjack fellow's direction. "What's not to love?" She asks, spreading her hands wide to take in the wonder of it all. "The cool wet drops, the fresh smell that the air takes, the sound of distant birds reverberating strangely as it never does when the sky is clear... it's all... exhilarating!" With her last word she flipped her wrist just enough that the umbrella ceased to be above the water. Immediately she is met with the same soaking fate as the other poor fellow with an umbrella. Her orange t-shirt sticks to her and her jeans go from dappled dark blue with raindrops to sodden. Her response is quite different from anyone else's. She laughs, and licks a drip of rain off her upper lip. "And it falls up! Then down! This will make an amazing entry in my journal tonight."

What does rain that falls up taste like?

Then she spots the bucket under the lumber-jack fellow's feet. "Oh! Where did that come from? Cool idea if you wanna avoid getting wet." She tries to catch more raindrops under the umbrella. She's thirsty. A drink sounds nice.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

[The Chase From Limit Street]

Anatolij swears as he has to stop his bike. She's certainly hell-bent on getting away from them. Well, she's not against someone dumber than her, so she might be in for a surprise. He turns around again and goes into another street, beginning another detour to try and get in the fugitive's way. Eventually, she'll get tired.
    Dragan, meanwhile, stops for a moment and raises his gun again, then fires another two bullets, one for each wing, aiming at their bases this time. He hopes to interfere with the jump and send the fleeing possible criminal to the ground.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #336

[Random Street]

Perhaps predictably a Bogart leaps out of the can and attempts to latch onto the robot's face!

A Bogart, for those unaware, are rather horrible sooty little creatures. Their body and head are shaped and sized more or less like that of a human infant, though with a pair of pin-prick eyes and a toothy crescent grin. The unnerving face is framed by two long, pointy ears.

The creature's arms and legs are spindly and long, quite a bit longer than the body by a fair bit.

[Yoghurt Street]

The umbrella has weight and mass consistent with an umbrella of its size and made of the same materials. It is illusionary in the sense that it's Fox Fire pretending to be an umbrella as opposed to some kind of optical trick or magic warping the mind.

Anywho!

"I've found that I'm not too fond of water," the large, burly man replies. "Which is strange. I used to like the rain quite a bit more."

Clearly something terrible must have happened to result in such a change of opinion.

"Hmm?"
    he replies to the woman's question before glancing down at the bucket. "Ah. Well. I just tend to have many useful things on hand. It's a special talent of mine."

7. - Top - End - #337

Dave's Free Clinic
    Wes might find that there's 2 Daves in the operating room, both identical.
    They look up surprised at her when one of them says:
    "I thought I told you I'd take over during your lunch breaks."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #338

GnomeWizardGuy

Random Street

Quiz grabs the boggart with his three-pronged hand and tries to gently take it off his face. If that doesn't work he'll try to pry it's arms and legs off using his other hand. Space what are you?
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

9. - Top - End - #339
    Orc in the Playground

Yoghurt Street

Upwards-falling rain tastes surprisingly similar to normal, downwards-falling rain. The main difference is that it's slightly sweeter and isn't full of precipitating pollution.

She might also find that she's slowly starting to float as well, upwards towards the storm cloud. The more upwards-rain she drinks the faster she'll fall, so maybe she should be thirsty later?

The bucket isn't a large help, by the way- the water is forming a few inches above the bucket's bottom and falling from there- all it's done is given Freddy a better view from which to get wet. Inside the bucket it should still be dry.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

10. - Top - End - #340

[Random Street]

The Bogart is grabbed!

...sort of.

The creature's body is about as solid as loosely packed cinders. Too much pressure and the little demon just break apart. Which means there are now two Bogarts crawling around on the poor robot!

He had best do something about them.

The imps begin to titter... well... impishly as they begin scouring the machine for some point of entry to the robot's internal workings. Given the chance they'll no doubt work all sorts of mischief on him.

He would be advised not to let them.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

[The Chase from Limit Street]

The great black appendages are far too large to be missed by a skilled marksman, but likewise the woman bearing those wings is far too skilled to be downed by the shots when she is merely leaping a fence.

She lands nimbly on the other side, and is very careful not to fold her wings as she heads for the other half of the yard's fence....

... but then she doesn't appear leaping over the second side of the fence as expected. She is out of Dragan's sight behind the wood slats that surround the yard. She's not even making any sounds to alert Dragan to her actions back there.

Anatolij's best bets are either the driveway of the yard that she just jumped the fence to, where he can cut her off if she tries to exit by the fence's side gate, or the next street down south of the street this house is on. That one will be further away from the fugitive, but would intersect with her last visible trajectory.

[Yoghurt Street - Where it Rains Up!]

When he mentions that he doesn't like the rain much, she starts humming. Not rudely as if she's ignoring him, but absentmindedly while she's listening to what he has to say, as if what he just said reminded her of a song. The tune is hard to make out at first.

"Well, if you used to like it, why stop liking it now? Don't let something sad rob you of something you enjoy. Make a new memory of rain. Come on!" she holds out her hand, inviting him to step out of the bucket and come into the rain with her. "Oooh! Do you have a camera? Is that part of your talent? We should take pictures of this. How should we frame it so people can see that the rain is falling up?"

She peers up into the sky again, then down at the ground, trying to figure out the best angle to photograph the upways rain. Now she's humming again, and murmuring, 'like the rain... hmm.. hmm... hmm... like the rain... on the darkest day... hmm... always light....'

[edit]She only drank one drop of rain so far, so it shouldn't be enough to have any affect on her weight. Her umbrella is almost full though. The sweet taste of that one drop means she will shortly be drinking from her umbrella, but first there is the issue of taking pictures to address.[/edit]

[Dave's Free Clinic]

Westlanna stops in her tracks at the sight of two Daves. "Wha? How?" she points from one Dave to the other. "And I was paged, so I came." With her it is as simple as that. If she is needed, she comes.

She sizes things up one more time.

"Twin brother, doppleganger or clone?" she finally asks as she sets about arranging sterile instruments with her gloved hands and holds out the next thing each doctor is likely to need where he can reach it.
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-04-20 at 05:37 PM.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

As he runs, Dragan drops the goober rounds clip and loads his gun with normal bullets. Time to get serious. He runs up to the yard, points the gun and shouts: Stop at once! This is your last warning!
    Anatolij takes a position near the driveway, on lookout for the fugitive, ready to cut her off. He unholsters his gun as well, ready to shoot if need be.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

13. - Top - End - #343

[Yoghurt Street]

The bucket didn't work.

This is quite sad...

Seems the rain just found a higher point to fall off of.

Fredrick sighs and the bucket in question dissolves back into two wisps of ghostly blue fox fire.

"Ah, well... it's more of a poor reaction to rain. If I get too wet I'll become sick,"
    he explains.

Technically one would have to totally submerge him in water for that to be an issue. However, he doesn't know that. He just knows that he has an innate unease around water that he didn't have before being cursed and warped by Discord.

Stupid lousy Discord...

With a sigh he takes the woman by the hand, gentle, and steps a bit closer. And replies to her question sheepishly, "I'm... eerr... afraid I don't know what a camera is."

14. - Top - End - #344

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    [Dave's Free Clinic]

Westlanna stops in her tracks at the sight of two Daves. "Wha? How?" she points from one Dave to the other. "And I was paged, so I came." With her it is as simple as that. If she is needed, she comes.

She sizes things up one more time.

"Twin brother, doppleganger or clone?" she finally asks as she sets about arranging sterile instruments with her gloved hands and holds out the next thing each doctor is likely to need where he can reach it.
    Dave's Free Clinic
    "I can make clones of myself and they take on aspects of my personality. Like this clone here, he embodies my wish to be a doctor so I can help save lives. If you watch, he's even better at medicine than me."
    "I guess I kinda forgot to mention I could do that, huh?"
    he said as both Daves begin working on the young pokemon trainer.
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #345
    Orc in the Playground

Yoghurt Street

The rain continues falling up, and continues collecting in the umbrella.

There's a slight rumble of thunder, though no lightning for five seconds. That's new.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

As he runs, Dragan drops the goober rounds clip and loads his gun with normal bullets. Time to get serious. He runs up to the yard, points the gun and shouts: Stop at once! This is your last warning!
    Anatolij takes a position near the driveway, on lookout for the fugitive, ready to cut her off. He unholsters his gun as well, ready to shoot if need be.
    There is no reply from the fugitive, no sign of her exiting over the big, tall fence, and only a slight scraping sound from somewhere behind the big wooden barrier.

With Anatolij in the driveway, near the gate, her only way out is over the fence, and at least one of the two officers would see her hop over it.

There is the house, the fence extending from the side of the house and encircling the backyard ending at the garage. The gate is beside the garage, and the driveway leads up to the garage door. Within the fence is a shed, one side of which is not visible from the two officer's vantage points and the back of the house itself is not visible to them from this view.

[Yoghurt Street - Where the Rain Falls Up!]

She takes his hand firmly. Her fingers are thin and delicate, but calloused on the tips from pressing down the wire strings of her instruments. They are truly a musician's hands.

"A camera," she begins explaining, as if having to explain a common device is the most natural thing in the world, "...is a little machine that takes pictures. Light goes in through a lens, some sort of chemicals work on the film inside, and it makes a picture just like a drawing of whatever it was pointed at. It works like a person's eye, except it's a machine, and the picture can be printed out. Then the picture helps you remember that one moment forever." She smiles whistfully. Without even realizing what she was doing, the young woman has started trying to lead this new acquaintance of hers on a walk along Yoghurt street through the rain.

"Here, I'll show you a picture. Just give me a moment. I'm so thirsty." She lets go of the man's hand, pulls the umbrella down to her face and scoops the water out with her free hand.

The first gulp tastes so sweet she goes for a second...

then a third...

she is starting to float upward... her flip-flops have left the ground.

"Oh! Even the lightening is backward!" She still hasn't noticed she is floating.
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-04-20 at 06:07 PM.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [PokeCenter]

"Oh!" Says Caela.
    She blinks.
    "Um... what were we talking about?"
    [Pokemon Center]

Which is a real bugger.

MEANWHILE!

[PokeCentre]

"My pokemon!" Man, this is frustrating. Becca points at Glamdring. He's right there! This woman is crazy.

18. - Top - End - #348

[Yoghurt Street]

Freddy the lumberjack is lead on a dancing prance through the upside down raining street with a pair of fox fire wisps twirling along behind! He doesn't move quite as gracefully as the silly young woman with the umbrella, though.

He only gets about half her camera explaination. Mostly because he noticed something very odd about the weather. Aside from... y'know... the fact that it's upside down.

"Huh... strange that the thunder would come first... This storm is upside down and backwards."

How very silly!

"I, ah... I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to make one, m'lady," Freddy replies. "I'm not quite that talented with my talent yet."

's true. He hasn't had much time to practice.

And then!

"Miss! Miss, you're floating!"
    Freddy exclaims as he tightens his grip a bit lest the woman drift away!

19. - Top - End - #349
    Orc in the Playground

Yoghurt Street

There's a good long while before another rumble of thunder, followed five seconds later by a flash of jagged lightning.

20. - Top - End - #350

GnomeWizardGuy

Random Street

Quiz, using the palm of his hand, will attempt to fling or push the boggarts off with little pressure. While he does this he runs back, remembering a small park with a pond a few blocks back. If the boggarts aren't off by the time he gets to it he dives into the water. Luckily all of his couplings and joints are water-proofed.
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2012-04-20 at 06:42 PM.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

21. - Top - End - #351

[Random Street]

Pushing the Bogarts off proves to be very difficult!

They are quite skittery you see.

Even as the robot is diving into the water the pair of vile little imps are already working at an access panel trying to pry it off!

But then splosh!

Upon surfacing the robot will find to greasy spots in the water.

Seems it doesn't agree with them very well.

Kind of oily too. Eeww...

22. - Top - End - #352
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Dave's Free Clinic
    "I can make clones of myself and they take on aspects of my personality. Like this clone here, he embodies my wish to be a doctor so I can help save lives. If you watch, he's even better at medicine than me."
    "I guess I kinda forgot to mention I could do that, huh?"
    he said as both Daves begin working on the young pokemon trainer.
    ((I did miss your post ... v.v Sorry.))

"No, Sir, you didn't mention that." Westlanna tells the first Dave as she holds out a hemostat the moment before he asks for it. She's very skilled at this part of assisting in an operation.

"Now it makes sense how this clinic can operate smoothly with so few staff members."

[Yoghurt Street]

Freddy the lumberjack is lead on a dancing prance through the upside down raining street with a pair of fox fire wisps twirling along behind! He doesn't move quite as gracefully as the silly young woman with the umbrella, though.

He only gets about half her camera explaination. Mostly because he noticed something very odd about the weather. Aside from... y'know... the fact that it's upside down.

"Huh... strange that the thunder would come first... This storm is upside down and backwards."

How very silly!

"I, ah... I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to make one, m'lady," Freddy replies. "I'm not quite that talented with my talent yet."

's true. He hasn't had much time to practice.

And then!

"Miss! Miss, you're floating!"
    Freddy exclaims as he tightens his grip a bit lest the woman drift away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Yoghurt Street

There's a good long while before another rumble of thunder, followed five seconds later by a flash of jagged lightning.

"It is upside down and backwards," she confirms that she noted the same thing Freddy did. "Oooh, thunder without the lightening being visible. That tends to happen at the end of a storm when the storm is moving away and the lightening is way off somewhere..." she stares out at the horizon...

...as she floats higher... and higher...

Then the lumber jack grips her hand and keeps her from floating off. "Eeep! Ack! I didn't know I was floating! ..." there is a long pause and her face gradually fills with a look of wonderment. "I'm floating! Whee!"

She finds this fun! And why shouldn't she? "This is even better than filling the umbrella with rain and having it float me up!" She is grinning ear to ear, showing off shiny white teeth that line up in two tidy rows. She grips Freddy's hand tightly again, to keep herself from being carried off by the storm.

"You should try this! You'll like rain if you try floating. We just have to find someone to hold on to you," she giggles.

23. - Top - End - #353

GnomeWizardGuy

Random Street

Quiz walks out of the pond, letting the water drain off. Regrettable. is all he says before continuing his wandering. Atleast now he knows that boggarts are evil little things.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

24. - Top - End - #354

[Random Street]

There comes a *spitooee!* sound from the fountain!

Shortly followed by a gross soggy black mass of goop landing in the grass!

A blob of goop with a distinctive pair of pin-prick eyes and a mendacious grin...

The blob begins to slither toward the robot!

[Yoghurt Street]

"I would rather avoid floating if possible!" Freddy replies as his grip doesn't lessen in the least. "I'm not sure if floating up into the growing storm cloud would be healthy."

What with the lightning and the wind and stuff.

"Maybe I should pull you off the street? You might drop to the ground like the water does."

That seems like a reasonable assumption!

25. - Top - End - #355

((I did miss your post ... v.v Sorry.))

"No, Sir, you didn't mention that." Westlanna tells the first Dave as she holds out a hemostat the moment before he asks for it. She's very skilled at this part of assisting in an operation.

"Now it makes sense how this clinic can operate smoothly with so few staff members."
    Dave's Free Clinic
    He takes the hemostat, putting it into immediate use.
    "Well...I don't like making clones. Whenever I do, the memories they experienced become mine as well when they re-combine with me. It gets disorienting sometimes."
    The surgery finishes and Doctor Dave wheels the pokemon trainer out of the surgery room and into a recovery room.
    "If you ever have questions about me, you're certainly free to ask me them." he said as he began cleaning up.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #356
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Dave's Free Clinic
    He takes the hemostat, putting it into immediate use.
    "Well...I don't like making clones. Whenever I do, the memories they experienced become mine as well when they re-combine with me. It gets disorienting sometimes."
    The surgery finishes and Doctor Dave wheels the pokemon trainer out of the surgery room and into a recovery room.
    "If you ever have questions about me, you're certainly free to ask me them." he said as he began cleaning up.
    "I just have one question at the moment. Does your cloning involve a thing called a dup-o-matic at all?" With her history with Erin she just has to ask.

[Yoghurt Street]

"I would rather avoid floating if possible!" Freddy replies as his grip doesn't lessen in the least. "I'm not sure if floating up into the growing storm cloud would be healthy."

What with the lightning and the wind and stuff.

"Maybe I should pull you off the street? You might drop to the ground like the water does."

That seems like a reasonable assumption!
    "Aww..." she doesn't want to come down. "Just another minute? Please?" She gives him her most winning smile and bats her eyelashes a few times for good measure.
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-04-20 at 08:47 PM. Reason: First half of post wasn't there

27. - Top - End - #357

GnomeWizardGuy

Random Street

Quiz notices the slithering sound and turns around. When he sees the boggart he makes a split second decision. The creature is immune to physical force and water. It might not be immune to fire, but Quiz has no weapon systems. So he runs. Hopefully he can find something to defeat this strange creature.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

28. - Top - End - #358

[Random Street]

As the Bogart slithers along a small child throws a piece of bread toward it!

The greedy little imp pounces upon the morsel and begins to devour it! Once the bread is eaten it goes sliming off down a storm drain.

The little girl who tossed the food smiles up at the robot!

"You can't kill them, silly! But if you feed them something they go away. Here!" she holds out some more bread to the robot. Just in case another sooty little imp shows up.

[Yoghurt Street]

Fredrick sighs.

And against his better judgement...

A few wisps of fox fire begin to twist and twine into each other, taking on the form of a long length of rope! He'll hand one end to the as yet unnamed woman whilst hanging onto the other. "Very well. But hold on tight, m'lady."

29. - Top - End - #359

"I just have one question at the moment. Does your cloning involve a thing called a dup-o-matic at all?" With her history with Erin she just has to ask.
    Dave's Free Clinic
    "Nope, I just do it naturally. It comes with being the King of Hell."
    "So now that we're done with your questions, you can go eat lunch. Unless, of course, you have more questions."
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #360

GnomeWizardGuy

Random Street

Quiz spears the piece of bread on one of his claws. I beg to differ space. Anything can be killed. Sometimes it's very difficult but space it's possible. he looks at the bread. Until more research is completed space appeasing the creature shall do.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life