New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [Nexus]Justice Tower(or 22 Warehouse Lane)

Justice Tower
    Justice Tower's entrance is a portal located in a warehouse at 22 Warehouse Lane.

Justice Tower itself is in Inside itself, hidden thanks to very clever portal usage.

Members of the Justice Crew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Imagine a teenage girl version of this.

Her name is...
    Gamma Girl. A.K.A. Jane Letha.
    After her body was irradiated by gamma radiation, she was endowed by great powers. Her control over her powers so far have allowed her to create portals that link to other places in all shapes and sizes.

Due to the circumstances of her gain of power(being forced to test a machine her father made because men kidnapped her and her family. In the end her entire family died) she's vowed to make sure no other person would have to go through that, so she fights for justice! Which is also why she created the Justice Crew, to help in her cause.
    Player: Mindfreak

Lightning Lass
    "Caitlin Bishop"

She's your classic golden age hero type. Spunky and ready to kick some butt. A blonde bombshell, with a bit of a spark to her. :small wink:

Her abilities are Super-strength and Electrical Manipulation. Which are typically channeled together by wreathing her hands in lightning and punishing out the baddies.*

She lost all her friends and mentors in an attack on her college, badly injured she only barely managed to escape and despite her outward appearance of cheer she is haunted by the guilt and she has vowed vengeance against the perps.*
    Player: celtois

Name: Peter Sylvil AKA Morpheus
    Appearance:
    A skinny guy, tall, dark brown ear length hair, green eyes, quite handsome face.
    Powers: Illusion manipulation, thus creating illusions at will that feel as real as he wants them to be. Also a low level Empathy, making him able to read other people's emotions.
    Personality:
    Mostly quiet, ussually grumpy but nice when he feels people need it. Prefers to be on his own. Quite loyal to his friends.
    Player: Eadin

Mr. Marble isn't quite sure what the hell he is, or where he came from. All indications seem to point towards being a magical golem of some sort, given that he's a literal marble statue, roughly 2.5 meters tall, only without that whole 'inanimacy' thing most marble statues are encumbered with. Physically speaking, he's perfect. Comparing him to Adonis would most likely be literally correct. A masterpiece worthy of Michelangelo, which only adds to the mystery of his origin.*

He doesn't have any sort of angsty backstory, or single tragic event that drove him to heroism. He stopped a robbery once, and rather enjoyed the feeling of helping other people, so he resolved to do that sort of thing more often. He felt a little bit guilty about concussions he gave the robbers though. Turns out getting punched in the head with a fist made out of solid stone tends to be quite painful, especially when the man dealing the blows has the strength to punch out a speeding truck. That's why he tends to pull his punches, and includes specially padded fingerless gloves as part of his costume, to cushion his blows. The rest of his costume is pretty basic. A sleeveless black spandex bodysuit with white panelings, a black and gold belt, and black boots with similar white panelings.

Powerwise, aside from aforementioned strength, Mr. Marble possesses amazing durability, even for someone made out of solid stone (especially seeing as marble is a rather soft rock, which is part of what makes it so popular for sculptures), and has shown a remarkable ability to reconstruct himself from injury. However, he has shown a rather severe weakness to acid, which attacks his marble form, and sufficiently strong and sharp blows by a hard object can cause cracking and shattering.

In general, David as a person comes across as genuinely kindhearted (despite lacking a heart, or indeed, any internal organs as such) and empathetic, but more than a little naive and gullible, considering his memories start only a few years ago (and he hasn't built up the same level of paranoia as people like KR to compensate). He's slightly flamboyant, somewhat shallow and appearance orientated, usually impeccably dressed in designer clothes from big brands, which are not as hard to come by as you might think, given that he moonlights as a male model, having been involved in ads for such corporations as Magercrombie & Sirtch and Krebs Klein.
    Player: Kid Kris

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

A large tower that's more like a large building, Justice Tower is home to the Justice Crew

Special Rooms:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Mess Hall: A place to get grub!
    Very good grub through.
    It's modeled after a small cafe.

The Member's Rooms: Each member has a room they get to tailor to their own personal style. They're typically the size of a master bedroom.

The Control Center: A place where Gamma Girl spends most of her time, thanks to clever portal usage she can look into different parts of Inside, sniffing out crime.
    There's also typical crime fighter gear here for those technology inclined.

The Den: A place for goofing off, reading, or just plan naps, it has the comfiest couches and chairs you'll ever find, an air hockey table, and a nice tv.

The Exercise Room: Filled with equipment of all sorts to help hone your power or just keep in shape, this room is perfect for those with the need to train. Its weights even go up to the thousands in pounds!

Alone we lose, together we win
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-04-12 at 11:05 PM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus]Justice Tower(or 22 Warehouse Lane)

[Warehouse]

Through the use of fancy portals, Krystal is brought to the warehouse by Gamma Girl.

Once here, she looks around, taking everything in.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

3. - Top - End - #3

She will find that she's currently alone in the warehouse except for some comfy looking chairs and a table with refreshments on it(a cooler with sodas in it and a cracker, pepperoni, and cheddar platter) that seem to have just appeared.
    Krystal might hear Gamma Girl's voice in her ear saying:
    "The others will be hear shortly. Go ahead, take a seat."
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #4

Krystal will turn to look for Gamma Girl. Whether she sees the hero or not, she'll give a short nod.

'Kay. Thanks.

And then she'll take a seat and crack open a pop.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

5. - Top - End - #5

It took her a little bit to get to the location listed on that bloody scrap of paper. Partially because she walked by the abandoned warehouse twice before noticing it fit the address.

Oh look Lass an abandoned warehouse, the traditional resting place for the criminal elements of the city. Typically anyways. Best be on your guard. It could have been an ambush, an attempt to knock off the most dangerous hero in the nexus.

Still...it is polite to knock.
    So with one hand at a fist by her side, lightning crackling around it, she raise her other fist, to knock lightly on the door. (Of course, with super strength her lightly comes off loud enough.) All the while on alert for danger, and ready to move out of the way, in case a blast of energy comes through the door.

6. - Top - End - #6

Lightning Lass will feel a warm rush of air as Gamma Girl slyly tries to move a portal around her to teleport her into the warehouse in the same room as Krystal. Which still has the before-mentioned refreshments.

If this works, then Lightning Lass will hear Gamma Girl whispering into her ear(while she's not next to her, thanks to portals).
    "I knew you had it in you, Lightning Lass." she whispered, her voice tinged with appreciation.
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #7

Lass you're being teleported some place. It's a trap!!!

It is rather hard to escape a portal. She noticed it too late, the change in air, all of the signs were there, but she notice in time to escape.

So she will wind up in Justice Tower, with both fists raised, and wreathed in lightning. She immediately attempts to dives away from the location she has been dropped, assuming if there is a trap, that is the area they will be prepared for her. If she succeeds she lands in a fighting position.

"Of course I have it in me. I am already Inside's superhero, the bane of common, and uncommon criminals where-ever they are. The question now, is which are you, hero, or villain."

8. - Top - End - #8

Krystal looks up at the source of the new commotion. She sees Lightning Lass looking ready for a fight.

She'll wave and call out to her. Hey! Lightning Lass! Been a while. How are you?

Lightning Lass may remember the one time her and Krystal worked together against a group trying to rob a business in Inside.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

9. - Top - End - #9

And so Peter find himself in front of the warehouse.
    Wondering why the hell he was here. This is obviously a trap. Sigh.

He closes his eyes, using his powers to change his appearance.
    Brown hair becomes blonde and an inch or so shorter, perfectly styled.
    Eyes go blue, skin gaining some colour. No longer so skinny, he still wears his black sweater and jeans. Too lazy to change that.
    The change is just to be sure, in case it's a trap. That the girl knew who he is was bad enough, better keep his identity secret for a bit.

He knocks, ready to use his powers to flee if needed.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

10. - Top - End - #10

Peter will find that the door is opened by a slightly feminine looking 17 year old, blonde boy with his hair done back in a pony tail who's also wearing thick glasses.
    "Please come in! I'm sure everyone's dying to meet you!"
    Man...even his voice is sounds kind of like a girl's.
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

So. An abandoned warehouse. Funny how many of these things exist. I'm starting to suspect Arachnos Remnant just builds these and then never uses them.

Mr. Marble, clad not in his pedestrian clothes, but in his superhero outfit of... superheroism(!) approaches somewhat apprehensively. He still thinks it's wacky, but he might as well check things out, and he could always leave later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

12. - Top - End - #12

Maybe he is a she?
    Peter doesn't seem to care much and is more worried about why they recognised him even when he's disguised. He doesn't like this, but steps in anyway.

Oh, there are other people. He gives them sort of handwave and makes a beeline for the soda and cheese.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

13. - Top - End - #13

Well of course he's a she.
    It's how Gamma Girl hides her identity.

As Peter makes a beeline for the refreshments, Gamma girl disappears.

Only to reappear next to David, this time wearing her normal costume.
    "So I see you decided to come...I'm glad."
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #14

Krystal gives a smile and wave to Peter as he walks over.

Hello. Name's Krystal. She'll hold out her hand to shake.

Peter might notice a few odd things about Krystal's appearance. Her eyes are pure white, lacking even a pupil. Her hair looks like strands of fiber optic cables, and reflect the light quite well. If he does shake her hand, he'll probably notice a lot of scars on her knuckles and wrist.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

15. - Top - End - #15

He'll still want to know how she can see through his powers.

Oh look. Someone's talking to him. Be nice, Peter.
    Oh god, now they want to shake his hand. Deep breaths, you can do it.

He'll shake her hand quite quickly, krystal might find his hand feel a lot more bony than it looks.
    He'll take her in for a moment before grabbing a soda. "Morpheus."
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

16. - Top - End - #16

So, I take it you got recruited too? Krystal seems to be a little excited over all of this.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

17. - Top - End - #17

Stop looking scowling, Peter. It doesn't fit the handsome, confident guy disguise you're wearing at the moment.

"Myeah, but I'm just seeing how things go before I decide anything.."

Why are people so excited about all of this? All the buzz makes Peter feel slightly annoyed.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Well of course he's a she.
    It's how Gamma Girl hides her identity.

As Peter makes a beeline for the refreshments, Gamma girl disappears.

Only to reappear next to David, this time wearing her normal costume.
    "So I see you decided to come...I'm glad."
    "I just wanted to see. I haven't decided on anything yet."

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    "I just wanted to see. I haven't decided on anything yet."
    She smiled.
    "Of course."
    She begins to walk towards the door.
    "So if you just came to "see", perhaps you'd like to meet the others before you decide?"
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #20

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal looks up at the source of the new commotion. She sees Lightning Lass looking ready for a fight.

She'll wave and call out to her. Hey! Lightning Lass! Been a while. How are you?

Lightning Lass may remember the one time her and Krystal worked together against a group trying to rob a business in Inside.
    Surprisingly both Lass, and her player remember Krystal...Lass even remembers the circumstance. (Though her player didn't :small tongue:)

Look Lass, another hero...good sign or bad? Well you won't know yet. Whoever the mysterious note dropper was seems to have decided to ignore you. Best play friendly....
    just. Don't let your guard down.

"Hey Krystal, I see she managed to jump you too. Seem a lot like a trap wouldn't you say?" Lightning Lass makes a point of ignoring the food. I mean they could still gas the chamber, but poison food would be a pretty easy method. "I've been better, but then again, inside has also seen better times."

Lass doesn't really move any closer to anyone else... and while she is no longer in a direct combat posture, and her fists are no longer crackling, they are still fists.

21. - Top - End - #21

Warehouse

Into the scene flies Young Star. Now dressed in his actual costume (white body suit, big blue chest star, red gloves and boots) rather than hastily putting on a mask with his still appropriately colored street clothes, he feels a bit more heroic. There's no real caution as he enters, no wariness. He's fairl certain he can punch his way out of any problems that arise. And if that fails, he can punch creatively.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

22. - Top - End - #22

Quote Originally Posted by Eadin View Post
    Stop looking scowling, Peter. It doesn't fit the handsome, confident guy disguise you're wearing at the moment.

"Myeah, but I'm just seeing how things go before I decide anything.."

Why are people so excited about all of this? All the buzz makes Peter feel slightly annoyed.
    Krystal nods a little. Yeah, that makes sense. I'm kinda looking forward to it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by celtois View Post
    Surprisingly both Lass, and her player remember Krystal...Lass even remembers the circumstance. (Though her player didn't :small tongue:)

Look Lass, another hero...good sign or bad? Well you won't know yet. Whoever the mysterious note dropper was seems to have decided to ignore you. Best play friendly....
    just. Don't let your guard down.

"Hey Krystal, I see she managed to jump you too. Seem a lot like a trap wouldn't you say?" Lightning Lass makes a point of ignoring the food. I mean they could still gas the chamber, but poison food would be a pretty easy method. "I've been better, but then again, inside has also seen better times."

Lass doesn't really move any closer to anyone else... and while she is no longer in a direct combat posture, and her fists are no longer crackling, they are still fists.
    Krystal shrugs a little. I guess it could be. But, I really doubt it. I mean, why gather all of us here?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

23. - Top - End - #23

Oh look, even more people.
    So where's gamma person?

"Hm, we'll see. Depends on the rest of the gang."
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

[Warehouse]

And, slightly late to the party (though he was also the last one to be recruited, so...), Keeper arrives at the door, still in standard superohero clothing, which, in his case, is dark red with extraordinarily complex glowing blue patterns covering it.

Rather than knocking, he lightly flicks a finger from a distance, (probably) causing the door to vibrate intensely, making it sound as though someone knocked on it. He still doesn't entirely trust Gamma Girl not to be waiting to shoot him, or something of that sort.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

She smiled.
    "Of course."
    She begins to walk towards the door.
    "So if you just came to "see", perhaps you'd like to meet the others before you decide?"
    "Alright..."
    Mr. Marble enters hesitantly, stooping to fit under the doorframe.

26. - Top - End - #26

Gamma Girl walks by Keeper with David.
    "Please come in. You should mingle with the others."
    She opens the door and will lead them all in and then...disappear.
    Only to re-appear in the middle of everyone.
    "Hello fellow Superheroes! As many of you know, you're here because I've been watching you to make sure that you were perfect for the group I was making."
    "A group to help defeat the newest menaces to us superheroes...a team of supervillains that have banded together to do nefarious deeds unknown to even me."
    "You've all been selected due to the special skills you'd bring to the team, to...The Justice Crew."
    "And if you will join me...we will be able to put our skills to the greatest use they can have. For the use of protecting the good people of Inside and Outside."
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #27

Quote Originally Posted by Eadin View Post
    Oh look, even more people.
    So where's gamma person?

"Hm, we'll see. Depends on the rest of the gang."
    Krystal nods in agreement. Then she turns her attention to Gamma Girl's speech and sips her pop quietly.

"Hello fellow Superheroes! As many of you know, you're here because I've been watching you to make sure that you were perfect for the group I was making."
    "A group to help defeat the newest menaces to us superheroes...a team of supervillains that have banded together to do nefarious deeds unknown to even me."
    "You've all been selected due to the special skills you'd bring to the team, to...The Justice Crew."
    "And if you will join me...we will be able to put our skills to the greatest use they can have. For the use of protecting the good people of Inside and Outside."
    Shoot! I need to make a costume.

Krystal nods in agreement. Count me in. Krystal Jones. My codename is Crystalline.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

28. - Top - End - #28

"See, now this is what I'm here for! Details, sister!" Young star sticks to the back of the pack but floats up for a good view.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

29. - Top - End - #29

"To kill us all." Lightning Lass replys quietly to Krystal's query.

I mean you can never be too careful. It's definitely the best way to be thinking Lightning Lass. When you're a hero everyone on team evil is like RAWRRR!

Oh look Lass, a speech, handy. Is she answering many questions? Lets see, group of superheroes to combat a group of super villains.

Less enthusiastic then she once was. Perhaps more cynical, however that may be the villain who managed to take up room in the corner of her head. Lightning Lass is also among the voices that chime up, only, she isn't so enthusiastic. "Do you have any evidence of this, for the sake of ease, Injustice-crew. Or to voice a concern I'm sure is common to many of you, what guarantee this isn't just an elaborate set up."

Turn her at a villain and she's pretty spunky and enthusiastic. Put her in a room full of heroes and she clams up...oh Lass you're such an enigma.

30. - Top - End - #30

Gamma Girl just laughs.
    "Then explain to me the purpose of me gathering all of you together when, if I wished to have done you harm, I had ample time to when you all were alone, rather than together?"
    "And as for details...how about this?"
    "Specifically, I have no idea what they wish to do as a collective, but what I do know is that when a group of SuperVillains come together, it can't be good. I'm sure we all know the organization of evil that formed long ago...does AMEN ring any bells? Here we have a chance to prevent another "AMEN" so to speak from growing larger than it already is. To keep it under control. And if you're not up for that, for helping the Nexus be more safe for those who don't have the power to stop it, then clearly I've misjudged you."
    Busy with Life