Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: TW: Shards of War (IC)

To the PRA
    Spoiler
    Show
    We feel that offering us a gem of great value. We are afraid we will hunt alongside them.
    OOC; Nothing personal, they're offering a very intresting peice of Tech they're working on.

To Canada(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will Hunt alongside you. The warriors (9 MIL) and the scouts (5 ESP), will join you. However, if defeat is invitable, head to our holdings in the south (The Flaklands).
    OOC; Sure, I'll fight for ya, but I won't die for ya. I'll give ya a home in exile though.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Grim [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

We are pleasantly surprised that you accepted before a timeline for completion was given for the tech. We graciously accept your offer. If you would contact Alaska and Altzan and tell them of your involvement it would be appreciated. They currently have not decided to join yet, but seem likely allies. The addition of your forces to ours and the DUS might sway them into allying with us. Do you know of any other nations that might ally with us?

Also Quebec is unlikely to listen to a proposal by us, however if other nations were to talk to them, maybe they could be persuaded that it is in their interest to join against the PRA.

And thanks for the offer of a place should we be forced to leave our nation.

We will send over the Hell Pit resource shortly. We recommend opening a second front on the PRA by landing troops onshore (if you can find a site to land without too many casualties) and making a push for the capital. the scouts can be integrated with our espionage network, and with a combined 25 ESP will go right past the defense of the PRA on that front. Hopefully their military can be made less effective.

Also should it become necessary to gain a new ally how would you feel if we offered to include a new nation in this research agreement? We will not do so without your consent of course, but it might help persuade more reluctant nations.

To Empire of Resplendent Sun
    Spoiler
    Show

Canada has long thought that the Emipre was a beacon of civilization in the East. Won't you help us against the Barbarians that even now invade us? What would you ask in return for co-operation?
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Canada
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will send envoys. And the technology, we are helping you. It is yours to give, not ours. And we have not paid much attention to most affiars, you would be a better judge on who would join.

To the Altzan
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are hunting the PRA alongside the Canadians. May we march our warriors through your lands to fall on them from the rear? We would be willing to compensate, and the canadians are working on something that the PRA should not posess.

To Alaska
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are hunting the PRA alongside the Canadians. We ask that you join the war host, and drive out the Americans. And the Canadians are working on something they seem willing to share.

To Quebec
    Spoiler
    Show
    The PRA is marching north. They belive that they will hold all of your land. We will compenstae, but will you strike at the PRA? They are wolves in the cold, hungering. Waiting to devour those who cann't stand together.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

4. - Top - End - #154

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Alaska, Altzan [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

The thing that the Grim mentioned as us being willing to share is a technology we are close to finishing (I am asking my scientests [OOC: the GM] when it will be done). It should allow agents (and anything man sized so it also has military application) to gain temporary invisibility. We were close to a breakthrough when the PRA attacked. We would be willing to share this tech upon completion if you help us in this war.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Peoples Republic of America

To the Arkadaslik Union [15]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. We were wondering if we might convince you to support us in our conflict with the Canadians."

To the Scandinavian Union [13]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'd like to request your aid in my conflict against the treacherous Canadians. They've shown their willingness to use all manner of methods to assault my country, for no reason but their hunger for power. They are a clear threat to international stability, and I believe we would do the world better for removing them".

To the Khmer Empire [12]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I'm looking for potential allies, to aid me in my war against the Canadians. I have little interest in wealth, so I'm offering a fair share of the spoils of war, and the potential for a stronger friendship and future cooperation between our people."

To Bod [14]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Hello. What would we need to offer you, to convince you to aid us against the treacherous Canadians?"

6. - Top - End - #156

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Arkadaslik Union, Scandinavian Union, Khmer Empire, Bod
    Spoiler
    Show

Please do not heed the PRA's treacherous offers. As we have said prior to now we were not in fact the ones that forged those orders. The PRA has not presented anyone with any evidence beyond paranoid speculation that we were behind it. We were wrongly attacked, the massive imbalance of evidence shows this.

While the PRA fights a war of conquest we fight a war of survival. Please ignore their calls for aid, as they are clearly the party in the wrong. And if you are so inclined we would certainly appreciate your help against the PRA.

7. - Top - End - #157

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Scandinavian Union

To the PRA (13)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We do have considerable forces waiting at home, but why should we help you? We would also ask for some information: the Grim, a competitor of ours in regards to Space, was recently involved in a flurry of messages with both you and your enemy -- may we ask which side they chose?

To Canada (10)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to hear your reply to the American's recent deceleration before deliberating -- what say you in response?

8. - Top - End - #158
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aztlan Hegemony
    Morale: 16

To the Grim (10)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am willing to grant right of passage through the Hegemony to your forces in exchange for proper compensation. Technology would be my preference. What manner of projects have you developed?

-King Itzcoatl IV

To Spain (11)
    Spoiler
    Show
    This war on my continent troubles me. If the PRA wins, I fear that they will begin aiming for the Hegemony due to our past grievances with the PRC. In addition, Canada has offered valuable technology for our aid. What is your stance on the conflict and what is the stance of the Tripartite?

-King Itzcoatl IV

To Portugal (11)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Aztlan condemn the cowardly raid of the Hawaiians. If you would permit us, and if this conflict in the Americas doesn't drag the Hegemony into it, we would like to aid you in your war. If nothing else, we have information that would prove useful to you.

-King Itzcoatl IV

To Canada (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't want to make any major decisions without intelligence. I need all the information you have (all stats and research you know about, though Mil is the most important) on all the powers of the Americas. Yourself included. The PRA gave an estimate of the ratio between the two of your military might and hopefully I can guess their true strength from yours. As well, I need to know whoever paid Luxembourg to frame you for the forged orders.

-King Itzcoatl IV

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawaii(15)

to Ethiopia(18)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We seek to aid the Kenugandens in winning their independence. If they can not free themselves from Portugal, then we will work towards giving them as much freedom under Portugal as we can. Frankly, we have no real interests in this area and are not interested in independently halting Portuguese conquest, but since no other nation has come forward to do so, we are left with that unpleasant task.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia
    Espionage.4 Morale.14

To Hawaii:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our Caliph has recently started negotiations with the Portugese King to create a legitimate and stable government in Kenyuganda and to bring the populace back to traditional values. Although the current state of that nation is a pretty bad one we want to warn you that the previous government had taken power by force and through support of our enemies in Madagascar. We therefore request you to not support the communist insurgents and instead help us in stabilizing Kenyuganda by combating all of the petty warlords and generals that terrorize the civilians.

Current Status: Awake

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]
    Warhammer 40k: Gronarks Band. Kunning Blood Axe Warband.

GMT +2

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the Scandinavian Union [11]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I have no desire for the Canadians territory, I'll be splitting it between everyone that helps me, without including myself in the split. Your competitors have chosen to work with the Canadians; if you aid me you can weaken them, or even remove them completely."

To Hawaii: [15]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "There is a matter I would discuss with you private. Will you accept an emissary from my people?"
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-10 at 06:39 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Scandinavian Union

To the PRA (11)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We see. But if we were to lose, then the same thing could happen to me. We would like to ask if you have any information on the forces of those banded against you -- the Grim, Canada, and perhaps others? We would also like to know the mil of you and your allies, if that is acceptable.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the Scandinavian Union
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The enemies arrayed before us are the Canadians, DUS and Grim. They all have rather poor defences, enough so that we can about match them with merely our own forces."

"The Canadians have significant intelligence assets, but so does out ally; the Peoples Republic of the Caribbean. We are also supported by the Saloans, another large military power like ourselves, and the Ethopians, who have a good mix of military and intelligence assets."

14. - Top - End - #164

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Scandinavian Union

To the PRA
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will therefore decide to join your side, if that is acceptable. We have 8 mil to send, and 3 esp as well. When and where would you like these forces?

15. - Top - End - #165

AssassinGuy

Canada

To DUS
    Spoiler
    Show

We would like to know the current extent of the military forces you have available. as well as any intelligence assets. Pooling intelligence reasources will likely make us more effective.

To Altzan [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Ou military has been significantly reduced by the surprise attack. Prior to this we had 10 MIL, so the PRA likely has approx 20 (minus whatever the invasion cost them). The PRC we have little intelligence on, but guess that they do not have more than 10 MIL as they spent large amount on ESP. defense.

The Grim are sending 9 MIL. The DUS are being contacted. As a preliminary guess I would say that they would likely have 10 MIL. This would make the current force distributions relativly even, were it not for the recent involvement of Scandanavia. They have sent 8 MIL, 3 ESP.

Research: we have 5 (not really our speciality) Grim have sent 6 to help finish the aformentioned research project. DUS has a lot, not sure on exact numbers.

ESP: The PRC is largely impenitrable to our spies, however they are generlly not inclined to offensive espionage. We have combined 25 ESP, and are waiting on word of how much the DUS has on that front. If the PRC puts their spies on offense we can infiltrate them easily, so I doubt they will contribute too much. I plan to hire luxenburg to help as well, as their ESP combined with ours will completely destroy the PRA's defenses.

With your involvement the tide of war would be turned in our favor, as the MIL would likely push us into the advantage in military forces. Any ESP would also allow us to completely screw up their chain of command, which would make their militart even less effective (assasinations, sabotage etc.)

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the Aztlan Hegemony [16]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I understand you have some reluctance to aid us in the conflict, given your history with the PRC. What would we need to offer you, to convince you we mean you no harm? A cease-fire, for a set number of years? A military alliance?"

"You should note that with the Scandinavians, Ethopians, and Saloans on our side, we outnumber our enemies more than 2-1."

To the Peoples Republic of the Carribean [28]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "What would you be willing to offer the Aztlan, to convince them to aid us in this conflict?" To demonstrate that we believe war between the two of you is not inevitable."

To the Scandinavian Union [11]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Send an emissary to my capitol, we'll discuss tactics somewhere we can't be overheard."

To Luxembourg [10]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'd like to talk with you in private, will you accept an emissary of my nation?"

To the Kheranic Republic of Saloa [12]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'd like to talk with you in private, will you accept an emissary of my nation?"
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-10 at 07:56 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia
    Esp.4 morale.14

To Saloa:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Saloan Colleagues

We have recently decided to catalize our efforts into new research projects and would like to know what you are currently working on and how far you are. I remember having heared that you were looking into Acherium and Phlegentium technology, which is a coincidense as we are interested in that too.
    Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon and wish you good luck on your project, God willing.
    - Head of the National Research Institute of Ethiopia

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Portugal to PRA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''We are prepared to sign non-aggression pact. As for sitution with Hawaii, we believe we can find a way to resolve this situation for mutual benefit.

Rumors fly about a possible signing of a non-agression pct between the Kingdom of Portugal and PRA.

Portugal to Ethiopia [11]
    Spoiler
    Show

''We would be willing to follow your suggestion, if the population expresses support for the restoration of the Church. If you could convince the Warlords in the merit of such action, we'll support it.''

Portugal to DUS [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Such assistance would be most welcome. What sort of technology can you share and would you be willing to assist us in development of a war machine, we plan to deploy against the Hawaiians?''

[Any hope they transfer me the technology, before the revelation of Canadians?]

Portugal to Azetlan Hegemony [11]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Your assistance would be welcome, and we'd repay any aid with Oblivion Shards we secure from Hawaii.''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the Tripartite Alliance [13]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I'd like to propose a non-aggression pact between our two peoples."

To Portugal [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm speaking to the Hawaiians, to see what terms they'll accept. I'll inform you if anything productive comes from it."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-10 at 10:35 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170

AssassinGuy

Canada
    morale:10

To Altzan
    Spoiler
    Show

Do not believe the PRA's talk. We know for a fact that the Ethiopians will not be supplying troops to this conflict (see intercepted message 1 below {I love high ESP}), so we can certainly know they are lying to keep you from intervening.

They have recently secured Scandinavian support, but only 8 MIL and 3 ESP is being provided. (see message 2)

and they have received no offers of aid from Saloa, as yet, and given that Madagascar is still in a state of war I doubt they will expect much aid for a while (although they have asked for a private meeting with representatives).

And given the troop commitments they have we are close to even at the moment, not 2:1 as they claim (at least according to our estimates).

Given that we have more espionage than their alliance can reasonably field I would put it at an even fight for the moment. Better to join us and get rid of your enemy than just wait for them to stab you in the back.

Message 1 (from ethiopa to PRA about possibble intervention against you. Notice that they didn't even ask about the war against Canada. And they are reluctant at that. Also the intent to attack you is clear, so do not trust them.)

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't the Atzlan have a tradition of sacrificing humans to their pagan gods? To be frank, I don't understand how they are still allowed to exist while conducting such abominable acts. But their nation is quite far from ours and there may be more iminent threats for us t face back here in Africa.
    In any way, as minister of foreign affairs I do not have the authority to decide such an important military matter on my own. I will contact you on this matter again as soon as I can.
    I will however immediatly direct supply and trade ships towards the PRA.
    - Ethiopian Minister for Foreign Affairs

Message 2 (Scandanavia to PRA)
    Spoiler
    Show

We will therefore decide to join your side, if that is acceptable. We have 8 mil to send, and 3 esp as well. When and where would you like these forces?

To Saloa
    Spoiler
    Show

We hear that the PRA are interested in aquiring your aid in the war on us. In fact despite the fact that they have not actually asked you yet they already speak as though you have made an agreement to help. (see intercepted message 1) With them treating you as a vassal state already (what with them assuming your involvement) I really do not think that they have your nations interests at heart.

Message 1 (PRA to Altzan)
    Spoiler
    Show

I understand you have some reluctance to aid us in the conflict, given your history with the PRC. What would we need to offer you, to convince you we mean you no harm? A cease-fire, for a set number of years? A military alliance?"

"You should note that with the Scandinavians, Ethopians, and Saloans on our side, we outnumber our enemies more than 2-1."

To Scandnavia
    Spoiler
    Show

Not ein this communication that we recieved a while ago that the PRA has not even yet asked the Saloans about the war, and the Ethiopians have not agreed either, yet they presume their involvement. I would feel very wary about allying with a state that treats its "allies" more like vassals than allies.

Message 1 (PRA to Altzan)
    Spoiler
    Show

I understand you have some reluctance to aid us in the conflict, given your history with the PRC. What would we need to offer you, to convince you we mean you no harm? A cease-fire, for a set number of years? A military alliance?"

21. - Top - End - #171

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Quebec [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Our scientists are working on a device that can give temporary invisibility. In exchange for some discreet support on the espionage front (Scandanavia could be made less effective maybe, or against the PRA) we would be willing to give you the plans for the device when we finish it.
    Last edited by hydroplatypus; 2012-07-10 at 12:18 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To the Aztlan and Canadians
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That is simply a lie. The Ethopians message to us only states that that they may all their troops to this conflict, during this season. What remains of Madagascar's forces can't be considered a serious threat. They will undoubtedly be finished by the end of the year, freeing up all of Ethopians resources to aid us."

"The Scandinavian contribution is not as large as some, but their military alone matches the Canadians. They also bring another set of oblivion gates, to increase our sides strength as the war goes on, and their morale and research may prove useful in the long-run."

"I have seen your 'estimates'. It quite amuses me how much you underestimate my forces. As our intelligence capabilities, you can hardly claim to have more than us. Our numbers are greater, and the Caribbean's contribution almost matches your own."

"I find it quite troublesome, that Canadians are trying to instil this hatred between your people and the Ethopians. You know their is nothing wrong with your beliefs, the Ethiopians simply do not understand them. Their is no reason you can't have a peaceful coexistence."

To the Saloans and Canadians
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I apologise, if it was presumptuous of me, to speak as if I had already secured your support. Given our previous relations, I did not think it was a significant stretch. The Canadians are clearly trying to over-exaggerate my failing, to further their own cause."

To the Scandinavians and Canadians
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The Ethopians have agreed, they are simply unsure how many forces to deploy this year. With the conflict in Madagascar coming to a close, they will be entirely available after this season, if not now"

"We consider the Saloans our close friends. We stood by them, and aided them in freeing their lands from Malagasy oppression. It is not a stretch to say they will aid us, but it is true we have no finished negotiations with them."

"I should also note, that the Canadians can not possibly know what our government says in private discussions with other nations. We could have secured the Saloans help, before this conflict even began. They do not know, so anything they state as a certainly, is deception. They are trying to mislead and control you."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Alaska

To Canada
    Spoiler
    Show
    In return for that technology we would be glad to help you defend yourself.

To PRA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Since the evidence you've provided has basically amounted to it must have been the Canadians due to how much they hate us and their good spy circles, we must reject your proposal to remain neutral. We will be entering this war to aid Canada in driving you back. We hope that you will quickly come to your senses so that we may come to peace so much sooner

OCC (If you start to negotiate for peace now I think you'll be fine. Vs a risky war where you'll likely lose if not everything then a lot.)
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

24. - Top - End - #174

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Scandinavian Union

To the PRA
    Spoiler
    Show
    An ambassador is on their way.

25. - Top - End - #175

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Alaska
    Spoiler
    Show

We thank you for your support. We are waiting on our scientists (GM) for a completion date for our tech. Exactly what forces are you willing to commit? (put in a PM)

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia

To Portugal:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You may have misunderstood me. The warlords are the problem. Expecting some glorified Nigerian thugs to give up their newfound power and ability to exploit common Kenyugandan citizen seems naive. What we want for Kenyuganda is a centralized government protecting the people and upholding those traditional values that had been valid up until Madagascar medled with their government around the time of the great world war. Why would a bunch of autonomous warlords who rule with the right of might accept a government that rules with the right of law?
    I urgently emplore you to get your new province under peaceful control as I do not wish to see my fellow devout brothers suffer needlesly any longer.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

27. - Top - End - #177

AssassinGuy

Canada
    morale: 10

To Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show

Portugal will not see reason. They heeded none of us when the world condemned their actions the first time. They will only respond to force. And what will you have to back up your words should you help the PRA against us? Your only method of using force would be tied up elsewhere. We recommend that you stay out of this conflict. We were after all very vocal in being against Portugal before now, and the PRA while they offered moral support didn't actually attempt to do anything. Would you really let you interests go to support a war that benefits no one but the PRA if they win?

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To Canada and Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That's hardly fair. You were certainly vocal about stopping Portugal, but you did absolutely nothing about it. A whole year, and no action at all. You gathered a few supporters, but did nothing with them. You were much more concerned with building up a military alliance, to protect yourself. When Hawaii actually did something about the situation, they were left to take all of Portugal's ire. I would have helped, but as we agreed, it was my duty to solve the crisis in South Africa, a duty I completed."

"As to Portugal, they have been most receptive in negotiating reasonable terms regarding Kenyuganda. In the unlikely event they betray those terms, the world will still be in a state to stop them. Perhaps more so, without your disruptive influence."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Global
    The Canadian's have presented relatively solid proof that Luxembourg was indeed behind the forged orders and also spread the news that the orders were forged among the PRA's citizens well before the official announcement. There is also somewhat less definitive proof that the Luxembourg agents were hired by Portugal.

To Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    You won't be able to reverse engineer any of Austria's weapons without first winning.

DUS to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of course we will mobilize our forces. However you must realize that we cannot simply leave the PRC for later. They will attack alongside their ally just as we are moving to defend you. And since they border us and not you, that attack will likely come through our own territory.

The DUS provide information that they have approximately 5 Mil ready to mobilize and about the same amount of intelligence assets. The provide blueprints for their latest weapons research as well, but you will need to implement it yourself before it becomes fully effective.

Australia to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    We appreciate that you may have been distracted by your own issues, but realize that we still fight the war that the PRA was briefly involved in. They may have withdrawn, but our other enemies have not. As such we cannot aid you at this time.

To the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your scientists estimate that the units will be ready for distribution after only a few more months of testing. Testing has already been completed, and now they only need to be manufactured.

If the Grim aids you then the scientists will be able to start work on improving the units, but it won't speed it up any further as they would be completed with your own efforts already.

The Empire of the Resplendent Sun to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have little interest in your, and we do not wish to take losses when our own borders are threatened by the vile Khmer. We would need an agreement that you would replenish all our losses from your own mines. And aid in our research projects for at least one year.

Quebec to the Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have seen no indication the PRA will attack us. In fact aiding you may draw attacks that otherwise would not come. If you do not have a better offer we see no reason to aid you.

Arkadaslik Union to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    Will you support us in our war against the Roman Empire?

The Khmer Empire to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cede us at least two of the Hade Pits that you capture and we will join your forces.

Bod to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prove to us that they are in fact treacherous. So far we have seen the Canadians offer proof that they are not behind the attacks on you, while you offer nothing but words.

The Kheranic Republic of Saloa to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are willing to hear your emissary.

The People's Republic of Caribbean to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    Offer them tribute. On top of all the indignities we have suffered at their hands. Never! We would rather attack each other than willingly aid those wretches.

The Roman Empire, Mechaneer Union, and Kingdom of Spain to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    We see no need for one. We are not worried about an attack by your forces, and do not wish to limit our options if others were to approach us with better offers to aid them against you.

The Arkadaslik Union to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    We care little for proof or counter proof. Pledge to aid us in our war against the Roman Empire and we will aid you.

The Khmer Empire to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    The PRA has promised us the right to plunder your lands and offered to form a great alliance. What can you offer us that is greater than that?

Bod to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are willing to listen to your words, but have no wish to aid either side of this conflict.

The Kheranic Republic of Saloa to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    And yet they aided us in our war against the Madagascar. They have offered us strong proof of their friendship. What have you offered us besides words?

The Kingdom of Spain to the Aztlan Hegemony
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have no preference, and will aid whoever you think is the better choice. The Tripartite will not become involved as a whole outside the continent, but just as we will aid you, we cannot state what the other members will do individually.

The Kheranic Republic of Saloa to the Caliphate of Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have been working on removing our dependence on Acherium not using it. We have developed vehicles which are able to move and fight without using Acherium. We would be happy to share our advances and work with you on future projects.

The DUS to Portugal
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have several advanced walker types we can share the plans for with you. And we would be willing to aid you and developing a war machine. What did you have in mind?

OOC: Given that I just revealed it no. But also because they aren't going to send you anything. Because they have a line of enemies between them and you and they're afraid of interception. If you want it you'll have to come to them, which you will have to anyway if you're going to fight the Hawaiians, which is the whole reason they're willing to share it in the first place. So they see no reason to make any effort to try and send it through hostile lines.

Quebec to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    And when do you plan to be finished with the device?
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-07-11 at 05:18 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180

AssassinGuy

Canada
    morale: 10

To everyone I mentioned the tech to
    Spoiler
    Show

We expect to have the devices coming off the manufacturing line at {EOT this turn} we will promptly send the tech to those who support us when it is finished.