New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Shards of War (IC)

Ethiopia:
    Def.Esp 18 (Morale + Esp not otherwise used, right?)

To Canada/PRA:

Spoiler
    Show
    Excuse me but what exactly is happening? I recieve messages that seem to be adressed to me but are clearly being answered by the both you in turn. How comes you share your mail traffic while being enemies?

Only to PRA:

(OOC I know this makes no difference for Canada but IC my esp is abysmal :D)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyway, what terms are you saying Portugal has agreed to? Till now all the terms we heared from were not as reasonable as we wish for.

To Saloa:

Def.Esp.12
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those are great news! May I ask what kind of vehicles they are and if there are any limitations or drawbacks with this new technology? I am sure our generals would love to implement it to construct some walkers that are even safer for the engineers, the driver and the surounding lands.
    Also as it seems that we are both idle how about we work together to research an impoved and faster way of mining oblivion shards and both profit of the results. I suggest we do it in your facilities as you recently aquiring a third pit allows for more leway with experimentation. What do you say?

Current Status: Awake

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]
    Warhammer 40k: Gronarks Band. Kunning Blood Axe Warband.

GMT +2

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Peoples Republic of America

To the Empire of the Resplendent Sun
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Even if the Canadians can offer all of that, I don't think you should accept their offer. I'll tell you why in private"

To the Empire of the Resplendent Sun [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm willing to replenish your losses, and aid in your research projects. I'll also help you in your war against the Khmer. I'm saying this in private, because I've also asked the Khmer for help against the Canadians, and I can't have the Canadians telling them about this deal. Their aid will mean less casualties for us, and more for them."

"Would you be able to persuade Bod to aid as well?"

To the Ardaslik Union
    Spoiler
    Show
    "No, I'm afraid I can't commit to that. But honestly, I believe the Canadians are a greater threat. Is there nothing I can do to convince you?"

To the Khmer Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Agreed."

To the Roman Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    "What can I do to convince you to aid me against the Canadians then?"

To the Mechaneer Union
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Is there anything I can offer you, to acquire your aid against the Canadians?"

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia to Saloa:
    Spoiler
    Show
    P.S.: We have also not been idle in the past few years. Here are the blueprints of our Phlegentium based conflagrators and the most efficient recipe we know for a not to expensive mixture of Phlegentium with conventional oblivion fuel that we are using to power most of our armaments and infrastructure.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Peoples Republic of America

To the Kheranic Republic of Saloa [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you for granting me this audience. My government humbly requests your aid in our conflict against the Canadian Imperium. We understand you are engaged battling the forces of Madagscar and Australia, and will gladly wait for that to conclude. Though we would be grateful if you could give an estimate, as to how long that conclusion would take."

"Also, do you have any plans to invade Australia? If I offer them my military protection, I might be able to convince them to stay out of your conflict. A fight against only Madagascar should mean much less casualties for you."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-11 at 08:40 PM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia
    Def.Esp.18

To PRA:
    Def.Esp.11
    Spoiler
    Show
    "First of all welcome to our humble nation of Ethiopia. Your visit was kind of sudden but warranted. We regret to hear that treachery and infiltration are such a common problem in your area. Be assured that the Kenyuganda question is one of the highest priorities of our Caliph.
    We do not plan to attack Australia as long as they agree to a ceasefire after we have completely pacified the Kingdom of Madagascar. Additionally, although Madagascar is still not defeated, our military leadership has decided that it is possible to send some aid to you. I hope you understand that this will not be a large amount and that we regrettably can not directly help you by attacking Canada before they give us a legitimate reason but our forces should be able to strengthen your supply lines and take arms in case of a counter-attack. Good news is that I have been told that the Kheranic Republic plans on sending more substantial aid."

{OOC if the meeting is finished}
    The Minister of Foreign Affairs bows infront of the American ambassador.
    "It was nice to meet you. May God protect you and your country."

{OOC: Sorry. I somehow thought for a weird reason that the previous message was directed towards Ethiopia. Anyway, just take it as OOC knowledge or retroactively send an ambassador }
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-07-12 at 03:59 AM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

6. - Top - End - #186
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show

We are both replying to each others "secure" communications due to the fact that we both have access to espionage networks that can find out about them. For instance my espionage network can intercept everything that the PRA sends, and the PRC can intercept everything I can send, and tell their ally the PRA everything. We have long ago given up the pretense that either of us can keep anything secure with all but the most extreme precautions (PMs).

And we were in fact doing something against portugal. we attempted to gather a coalition of nations that could have stopped them, and forced a favorable end to that situation. Granted it failed miserably, but it was certainly more than the PRA did. We were also attempting to use our espionage network to see if we could gain some leverage, however they caught onto us before we got anything descent. After the general message failed we focused on building an alliance that could stop Portugal the next time they started war, as well as use that as a justification to fix the current problems. However the PRA's attack through all of our Portugal related plans into jeopardy. If we had a free hand maybe we could have done more. Perhaps we would have used our espionage to help hawaii in the war. Perhaps we would have tried to gather enough nations that hawaii could have crushed them.

Also given that they had nearly twice our military strength at the time we obviously couldn't risk military intervention without allies (which we tried to get).

To Empire of Resplendent Sun
    Spoiler
    Show

How many military forces could you provide to us if we accepted your offer. Also how much ESP?
    Last edited by hydroplatypus; 2012-07-12 at 07:41 AM.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

7. - Top - End - #187
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia:
    Def.Esp.18

To Canada:
    Def.Esp.10
    Spoiler
    Show
    You must excuse us but we think that all your fancy talk about what you did and didn't do to stop Portugal is based on the misasumption that we have major quarrels with them. The fact is that we only have taken issue on how carelessly they are governing the Kenyugandan territory after disposing the previous illegitimate government. We hope that they will let us establish a more suitable civil government as we are pretty sure that we are more suited to handle the situation in a place where they are complete foreigners.

To Portugal:
    Def.Esp.11
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just so you know that we are not dealing behind your back we want you to officially have access to this letter.
    {Attached is the above letter to Canada}
    We of of course are not planning to claim your final authority over your province or your mining operations there.
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-07-12 at 09:09 AM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

8. - Top - End - #188

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show

Our concerns about Portugal were mainly centered around their occupation and destruction of Kenyuganda. They never stated any aims, and thus it seemed mindless destruction. Giving it to the warlords was further proof of this. I do not think they actually cared for the change of governments. Should they have stated their aims as a governmental change, and actually done this well then we would of course be less hostile to them. We merely think that they are unlikely to fix the situation soon. Of course we have our own grievances with the now, but we are not really talking about those at the moment. Would you rather support the PRA, who would do nothing to change the Kenyuganda situation, or one such as ourselves who at least attempted to help on that front.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

9. - Top - End - #189
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia to Canada:
    Spoiler
    Show
    They may have done nothing discernable in the Portugal/Kenyuganda department. But, as you know, what they were doing instead was helping us and our allies to reclaim our religions holy lands from the Madagascari infedels and place under righteous rule of a Kheranic government. You must understand that we have to take that into account in our diplomatic dealings.
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-07-12 at 09:11 PM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

10. - Top - End - #190

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show

We understand that you have dealing with them, and must take that into account. We didn't really think you could support us anyway, but figured we may as well try to convince you. We were hoping to convince you to remain neutral, and let us deal with the PRA. Without too many allies on their side we could likely end this war fairly quickly, and avoid a long drawn out conflict that could throw the world into chaos as it involves everyone.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia

To Canada:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We understand your worries and acknowledge your position.
    Rest asured that your concerns will be of relevance to our decisions.
    May God's mercy shine upon you and your country.

To Saloa:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saloa is allowed to read all messages I was involved in since post #185
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-07-12 at 09:04 PM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

12. - Top - End - #192

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show

We thank you for your consideration. May God's mercy shine upon you and your country as well.
    Last edited by hydroplatypus; 2012-07-12 at 08:58 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aztlan Hegemony
    Morale: 16

To Spain (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I will be lending my support to Canada. While I would prefer not to make an enemy of the PRA, I cannot stand by as a nation is ground into dust for a crime they did not commit. War is to be fought for honor and glory and this invasion is a mockery of the gods will. I would ask that you aid in whatever ways you can. I do not plan on pursuing an offensive war after Canada's land is returned to its rightful owner, unless the communists refuse a peace agreement.

-King Itzcoatl IV

To Portugal (11)
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a show of good faith, here's our information: The Hawaiians have a colony in South America built around a large lake. Unfortunately, I do not have access to a strong enough intelligence network to know of its defensive capabilities, nor the profitability of the settlement, but I hope the location is enough.

14. - Top - End - #194

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Altzan
    Spoiler
    Show

We are probably going to complete the technology soon. If we are to give it to you upon completion we will need a firm commitment of support. While we will of course give it to you later should you support us, we are reminding you that you will only get the tech when you provide support.

OOC: If you want the data this EOT (when it is finished hopefully) then I need a firm commitment of support. preferably with numbers on exactly how much MIL etc. will be provided.

15. - Top - End - #195

Aztlan Hegemony

To Canada/GM (10)
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I thought projects could be traded at any time during the turn... Arcane, how does trading tech work in this game?
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-07-13 at 04:55 PM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

Quebec to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will send our agents in return for that technology.

Saloa to the Caliphate of Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our new vehicles are not walkers at all, but rather hover craft that balance on top of plates of Styxium without needing Acherium bonding agents. We will send you the blueprints.

We are willing to research new methods of mining oblivion. Such a project seems to have many benefits.

The Empire of the Resplendant Sun
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will not work with any who ally themselves with the Khmer Empire.

The Ardaslik Union to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you can provide us with an Oblivion shards to use in our industry we will aid you.

The Roman Empire to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have no reason to get involved in a war at this time, especially as we continue to expect an attack from the Ardaslik. Unless you can make an exceptional offer we do not plan to get involved.

The Mechaneer Union
    Spoiler
    Show
    What technology have you developed that you can offer us?

The Kheranic Republic of Saloa (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We fully expect the war to be over this year, and at the same time we have no desire to pursue Australia. Afterwards we can send our forces to aid you.

The Empire of the Resplendent Sun to the Canadian Federal Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    Circumstances have changed. The PRA has allied with the Khmer Empire. As such we are willing to ally with you. However we will not be sending any forces to your continent. Instead we will eradicate the Khmer Empire while their own forces are away. Admittedly this places you in a somewhat perilous position, but if you can hold on for some months then we will have cut of the Khmer supply lines placing them at a major disadvantage and allowing us to send reinforcements to you.

Spain to the Aztlan Hegemony
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you wish for us to attack the PRC. We know they are great enemies of yours and allies of the PRA. Alternatively if you are committed to defense we can send forces to the Canadian Federal Imperium

To the Aztlan Hegemony and Canada
    Spoiler
    Show
    No trades take effect until I see it in your EoT.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-07-13 at 05:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Altzan (Edited, my bad)
    Spoiler
    Show
    In return for marching through your borders to attack the PRA, we have shortwave radios. At this time, they cannot cover much distance, bet we're working on that.

To Canada
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Stealth Technology is almost completed, and does not need our assistence, we will be using the 6 Tech we promised on one of our own projects. We apologize for this, but as it was not needed there.....
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-07-13 at 05:54 PM.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

18. - Top - End - #198

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Quebec
    Spoiler
    Show

We will send the tech to you then, as soon as it is completed. Expected date of completion is {EOT this turn}. It will be sent at that time.

To Empire of the Resplendent Sun
    Spoiler
    Show

We thank you for your aid. taking out one of the PRA's allies will greatly aid us. Do you think that any other nations in your area of the world would be willing to help in this war? We are not as aware of the situation there as you are, so any recommendations of possible allies would be welcome. If you are friendly with any nations we recommend you inquire as to aid in your portion of the war.

To Roman Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

We have intercepted the following message between PRA and The Ardaslik Union

The Ardaslik Union to the People's Republic of America
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you can provide us with an Oblivion shards to use in our industry we will aid you.

As you are expecting an attack from the Ardasilk Union might we recommend that should their troops leave their nation for the Americas you launch a pre-emptive attack on them in order to remove this threat. Should you not take this opportunity they may emerge with PRA support, and then how would you win a war with that entire alliance?

To Grim
    Spoiler
    Show

We understand. We would not want to keep you from researching tech with immediate military application.

To The Mechaneer Union
    Spoiler
    Show

We can offer you a very nice technology that we expect done by {EOT}. It has already completed research stages, and merely waits for manufacturing. It allows a man to achieve temporary invisibility. We will offer this in return for your support in this war.

To Spain
    Spoiler
    Show

Either option for you intervention is acceptable for us. We will transmit you a tech that allows temporary invisibility should you make a firm commitment to support us in this war. Numbers would be preferred.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia to Saloa:
    Spoiler
    Show
    That is not exactly what I expected but very interesting nontheless. I will study the blueprints and forward them together with my review to our government, military and industry. Thank you very much and I look forward to working with such a splendid engineering minds seeing that our next project will probably also be an engineering problem more than one of experimental alchemy.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

20. - Top - End - #200

Aztlan Hegemony

To Canada / GM (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: And I don't actually get the tech, I just research it faster on my own, correct?

The Aztlan will stand with you. We'll send 8 mil to defend your lands (enough to counter Scandinavia) and the rest of our troops will go on the offensive with our Spanish allies so as to create another front.

To Grim (10)
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Actually its Aztlan. :P

We will give you right of passage in exchange for the radios. Though if I may make a suggestion... You should deploy your forces toward taking back Canada's lands, not to attacking the PRA. If that is what you meant, then continue as you wish.

To Spain (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes. I plan to split my forces, part to invade the PRC and the rest to defend (or if possible retake) Canada. My goal is to seize the Cuban's Hades Pits from them and use my priest caste to loosen their hold on the occupied islands. I ask you to aid me in this endeavor.

21. - Top - End - #201

AssassinGuy

Canada
    morale: 10 (Edit: forgot to put morale)

To Canada's side of the War [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

To Spain/Aztlan
    Thank you for your aid. With a front opened in Europe (presumably) and both you and the Spanish on our side our side of the war keeps getting more and more likely to win.

To Everyone on this side of war.

Developments: 1. Emipre of Resplendent Sun is going to fight against Khmer Empire so as to deny the PRA an ally. When they are done they will help in the Americas. 2. PRA negotiating with The Ardaslik Union is trying to negotiate for involvement in the war. Be careful on the European front. Rome is at odds with them, so you might be able to convince them to help. Recommend you avoid pre-emptive action though (the deal hasn't been finalized yet). 3. Mechaneer Union is interested in tech in exchange for involvement. They were first approached by the PRA, but they are only interested in tech, so we might be able to get them on our side with the invisibility. 4. Ethiopia has gotten weapons tech from Saloa. It is unclear why they wanted it, but as they are friendly with the PRA we should at least keep track of this. As they seem against involvement for the moment (or so we think) action against them is highly discouraged.

EDIT: Don''t want to double post so editing in here

To Spain/Aztlan [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

What are you espionage assets, and how do you plan on using them. If you don't have plans I recommend integrating with our espionage actions that will be performed on the PRA's military command structure. Numbers would be appreciated, but are not nessesary.
    Last edited by hydroplatypus; 2012-07-13 at 08:18 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202

Aztlan Hegemony

To Canada (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    To clarify, the Aztlan and Spanish will be invading Cuba. We do not plan on any fighting in Europe. As for Espionage, the Hegemony has next to none. We plan on using what little we have to aid our priests in stirring up the occupied islands of the PRC. I would request you do not announce our aid so we can take the islands by surprise, though that may not be possible with the extent of their own spy networks.
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-07-13 at 08:35 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203

AssassinGuy

Canada

To Spain/Aztlan [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

We are sorry we misunderstood. We thought that maybe Spain was going to go after Scandanavia (PRA Ally). invading Cuba will likely be more productive. And of course we will keep our deal secret.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Japan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hawaii has asked us if we can assist you with the Khemer. If our MIL increases in the next turn, we wish to send troops to assist you.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

Turn 8, July, 1936 CE

America Erupts in Flames
    As forces mass on the border of the Canadian Federal Imperium the defending forces entrench and prepare for a new assault. With numerous allies they feel confident of repelling any assault. And so they wait, and wait, and wait for an attack that fails to materialize. Eventually their agents return, and to their horror the Canadian forces realize that the People's Republic of America does not intend to attack them at all. Instea the PRA is moving on the Democractic Union.

Hurredly the forces mobilize to move to meet the new threat, but armies are slow, and only a few units are able to reach the DUs in time. The attack when it comes is like a hammer fall on the nearly defenseless DUS. From the skies of the PAcific Hawaiian raiders rain down death and destruction. From south Caribbean landers hit the beaches and release masses of infantry to press further in. And from the east the juggernaut of the People's Republic of America hammers into the DUS lines. Fortunately the Aztlan and Grim forces are still moving north and are able to respond int time to prevent a total rout, but the destruction is staggering and the DUS has been dealt a heavy blow. In retribution the Canadian forces not able to make the battlefield in time have instead moved east and taken back all the territorial gains that the PRA made in its initial strike.

But as it turns out the DUS are not the worst hit in this war. Even as the forces of the PRC were invading the DUS the Aztlan were launching their own invasion. With the help of their Spanish allies the island nation's few remaining defenses were crushed, and it populace defeated. All that remains of the PRC is what was on the mainland at the time. And in an ironic twist newly conquered territories have become their last bastion.

Africa Simmers
    In Kenyuganda what was once a routine suprresion of the populace has become a war of attrition. Although not as large as the greater conflicts in the world it is no less real as the Nigerian warlords battle the Kenyugandan rebels for control. The warlords backed by Portugal and the rebels by Hawaii. Being close to the area the Portuguese have managed to gain a key advantage in supplying weapons to their allies, and the warlords are slowly gaining ground on the rebels.

And in the most unexpected turn of the wheel Portugal, rather than continuing its invasion, has delared Madagascar a protectorate of its empire and moved to defend the beleagured nation against its invaders. Faced with this fresh infusion of troops the Saloan and Ethiopian forces have been repulsed, and the island nation maintains it's defenses for another round of war.

Europe Goes to War
    With many nations involved in the American conflict the Romans have decided that the time is opportune to rid themselves of a lingering annoyance in the form of the Arkadaslik Union. However the Union appears to have been alerted to the incoming attack, and what would have been a swift victory has degenerated into a major conflict. Outnumbering the defenders Roman legions are pressing forward hard, but it is not the easy run that they had anticipated.

Unsurprisingly the Russians have also completed their conquest of Austria. Despite managing to inflict additional damage on the encroaching army in their last battle the Austrians were unable to fend off the Russian Bear forever, and has surrendered. Reports are that a small resistance movement has formed to combat the new conquerors.

Asia
    (I made a mistake. The Khmer Empire is not the enemy of the Resplendent Empire. That is the Kushar Empire. Since what I said they were going to do last turn was predicated on that they are not going to do so. Instead they will enter the conflict one way or another this turn.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-07-24 at 10:29 AM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground

Caliphate of Ethiopia
    (Def.Esp 14)

"What in the five hells do you mean Portugese protectorate?"
    The military advisor almost seemed to cower in front of Caliph Abudjib Odesmaha Umenei III, who was angrily shaking the war-reports that he just read. "You..your Highness. It means that Portugal has for some reason decided to put Madagascar under its military protection."
    "I know what the word means you fool but why would King Jose defend the Malagasy?"
    Abudjib sat on his throne brooding and fiddling with the papers in his hand. "What is he trying to achieve..?"
    "Maybe he felt pity for his fellow royal and..." "Keep your musings for yourself and do something useful. Go call the scribe."

To Portugal:
    (Def.Esp 12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    To: His Majesty King Jose II of Portugal

Dear Jose, fellow leader of your people as I am of mine.
    By declaring the Kingdom of Madagascar to be under your protection in the middle of the war and authorizing your forces to aid them without any prior warning you have carried out de facto acts of war against the Caliphate and the Republic of Saloa.
    Although it is a pretty hurtful insult that you attack my men while we were in the middle of negotiations on a completely different topic, know that I do not desire a war between our two nations. They probably didn't even know they were fighting Portugese troops when these assaulted them out of nowhere.
    Your actions have brought me into a very difficult position. I should be demanding reparations, but I will refrain from that, as long as you give me a solid explanation and stop attacking my troops and those of my allies without any previous announcement.
    By the way, it is pretty obvious that you actually give military support to your pet warlords in Kenyuganda and I will thus hold you responsible for any violent actions they take against the unarmed populace or any civil aid and peacekeeping groups from my country.
    May God bless your bloodline.

-His Highness the Caliph Abudjib Odesmaha Umenei III

To Saloa:
    (Def.Esp 9)
    Spoiler
    Show
    While the Ethiopian and Saloan Generals anxiously continue to discuss and manage the war on Madagascar the Ethiopian Minister of War requests a direct audience with the highest military authority of Saloa other than the Supreme Leader himself. Minister Teheras Odesmaha Umenei is not only an important political figure but also a first cousin and good friend of the Caliph himself.

To the PRA:
    (Def.Esp 16)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My sincerest condolences to all those brave men and women who lost their lives in the last months. Even though these are troubled times I am hoping that you would welcome me to visit in person soon.

-Dela Nar Umenei, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

To Russia:
    (Def.Esp 8)
    Spoiler
    Show
    If I am not mistaken you are a close ally of Portugal. Could you maybe help us understand what exactly is this protectorate bussiness and why your ally shows such an interest in the Madagascar conflict and southern Africa in general?

-Dela Nar Umenei, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-07-24 at 07:57 PM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

russia
    morale:8

to ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    while we may be allies, i am not entirely sure why portugal declared madagascar as a protectorate. we werent expecting that move either. i am certain he has a good reason though

28. - Top - End - #208
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia to Russia:
    (Lowest Def.Esp 8)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, do you know then why they decided to conquer Kenyuganda totally unanounced. You were assisting them in their conquest and that with out any territorial gain so I expect you know more than us. Would you be willing to shed some light on that issue?
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-07-24 at 08:29 PM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Japan
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have 4 MIL avilable. Point us towards this "Kushar Empire".

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210

AssassinGuy

Canada
    morale: 10

To Everyone on Canada's Side of the North American War
    Spoiler
    Show

We should meet soon to discuss strategy. We need to make plans for the next segment of the war.

Also congrats on conquering Cuba. Hopefully we can finish the PRC off in the coming months.