New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 5

Beachside - Intro Party Woo!

"Then allow me to intrude
    Unless you think it over rude
    The name is Bacchus
    I'll cause a frackas
    For I'm the god of being lewd."
    Dio gives a twirl and a wink, tossing the trays up in the air and catching them in the opposite hands as he does.

One more for good measure,
    "From my taps flow a mixture of sorts
    Of wine, bubbly, mead, merlot and ports
    For my name's Dionysus
    And when in a crisis
    I'm as cool as un corps dans le morts!"
    A bow is given, both trays set on the counter as the god of bad limericks bends at waist. When he rises, his smile is as dazzling and cheerful as ever.

"There, with two names I suppose I count as two guests. Hopefully that will make up for our deficiency of warm bodies. We do have warm cakes though, and I insist you try some. My friend will be absolutely thrilled if I tell her you put them to good use." The fact that they're rum cakes only sweetens the experience in his opinion.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
    [Beren's Hold]

Beren's been doing this a long time. He sorts everything he's got out a little. The fears dissipate. The hopes, Dreams and beliefs that would make him seek to leave the Hold dissipate too. The rest are calmly returned. He wants Akoraun to be happy there.

The guard simply turns to continue walking, but Shade's a little gentler, oddly enough. "Get up." It's a rough command, but h does gently try to pull him onto his feet. "Look at you, haven't you got any willpower at all?"
    Akoraun slowly stands and brushes Shade's hand off. I don't need your help.

Akoraun, moving almost at a blur, attempting to deliver a swift kick to Shade's groin.

After the kick may connect... Akoraun starts to feel light-headed. Why would he wan to leave? This place was great.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

3. - Top - End - #753
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beren's Hold]

Shade snarls at him when he's kicked. Although there's no pain - thank goodness for messed-up nerves - he's tired of the kid attacking him.

In fact, he may have been about ready to swipe at Akoraun. If it were not for the sudden glazed look on the child's face, he may have had several claw marks instead.

"Good. Maybe you'll follow willingly now." He snarls, and continues down after the guard, leaving Akoraun standing there next to the blood-drenched cell.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

4. - Top - End - #754

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Necanth Prison- To The Warden!

The bodies are undisturbed because they're still sealed behind glass windows, with the exception of small holes enabling them to breathe.

The ladder leads up! At the top is a titanium hatch with a round wheel in the middle; twisting it unlocks and opens the hatch.
    Cat is very much leaving everything alone!
    They're in enough trouble already.
    Instead, she'll try to open the hatch by twisting the wheel.
    She'll make sure to listen closely, just in case something bad is waiting for them on the other side.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

5. - Top - End - #755

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
    [Beren's Hold]

Shade snarls at him when he's kicked. Although there's no pain - thank goodness for messed-up nerves - he's tired of the kid attacking him.

In fact, he may have been about ready to swipe at Akoraun. If it were not for the sudden glazed look on the child's face, he may have had several claw marks instead.

"Good. Maybe you'll follow willingly now." He snarls, and continues down after the guard, leaving Akoraun standing there next to the blood-drenched cell.
    Akoraun follows wherever the guard goes, in a daze.

Hey, Shade! Brother! Do you think Nixa would like it down here?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

6. - Top - End - #756
    Halfling in the Playground

Beachside - Intro Paaaartay

Tina watches the others for a scant few moments, obviously trying not to giggle at the poetry. All of a sudden, she jumps to her feet, standing straight up. She spins, snatching up an umbrella and twirling it above her head, apparently pondering the words for a limerick behind her strange sunglasses.

"My name's Fettina, should you please,"
    "And while some might call me a tease,
    I'm only doughty,
    If very naughty,
    So don't start if I give you a squeeze."

With that, she waggles her eyebrows at Dio and the pony, cracking a silly smile. If Dio allows, she'll snatch up one of those drinks for herself.

Meanwhile, Bill the candy-tender just blinks and purses his lips at the lot of them.

((Sorry for the delay, came up with that a while ago, just wasn't sure it was right ))
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-06-28 at 11:41 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #757
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beren's Hold]

"I uh... no. I don't think she would." A flash of regret crosses his face, but he speeds his pace so Akoraun can't see it.

They pass four other cells, identical to the first in every way except for the pattern of the splatters, and the room's inhabitants.

Zombie, siren, demon, and all look human, or close to it. If it weren't for the small signs above their cells, it'd be hard to know what they are.

And in the last cell, the one they stop in front of, are two children, probably around nine. The sign above the door reads 'werecats', though these two look like elves. One young boy with the same vacant expression on his dirt-caked face, and one young girl with huge soulless black eyes, who seems entirely disinterested in everything around her, and not spellbound in the slightest.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

8. - Top - End - #758
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside - Rhyming Introduction Fantabulousness]

Pinkie Pie looks almost awestruck again.
    For a very good reason, as her mouth shall shortly reveal.

After a moment of this pause, she immediately begins bouncing up and down quite excitedly, like an over-wound toy.
    "Oh WOW guys! No one ever sings back at me! I'm usually the only one with the songs, but I don't really mind because I really like to make songs and they sometimes make everypony smile! Sometimes they don't and they give me these funny looks and 'Pinkie, this isn't really the time for that sort of thing' or just shake their heads at me. But I don't really mind that either because songs aren't for everypony! So I do the songs I can because it might make some smiles!
    And then you guys did some songs TOO and it was totally awesome! It was more than 20% cooler and I think even Dashie would agree that it was totally sweet and superiffic and do you want to do another? Another song would be great! We could sing about each other
    (At some point during this, the pony's eyes seem to be focused at some far off point, and she may be forgetting to breath a bit, spewing the words out in a endless stream) or about the cake that we don't have or maybe the ice cream guy because he didn't sing a song but maybe he doesn't know how? We could totally teach him how to sing so he doesn't feel left out and so he'll be extra super duper happy with our party and maybe have extra fun selling his extra tasty cotton candy to more people that might come by our party! Ooooh this party was such a great idea I should do another as soon as this one is over and maybe get even more songs! Or maybe find more crabs because they're really neat and kinda cute if you look at their funny little eyes waggling back and forth. They kind of remind me of the little worms I see when I'm poking at the flowers over at the park in Ponyville which is pretty warm this time of year being summer and all. It rained yesterday so that's why they were coming out of the ground I think but I'm not sure. I should ask Twilight, she's really super smart so I bet she'd know all about the worms and the rain. Or maybe I should just ask Dashie about it since she's in charge of the rain, so she has to kind of know a lot about it, right? Oooh, then maybe we can get her to start some rain to help demonstrate and I can throw a 'It's Raining, Hello Wormies!' party! It'll be just as cool and funeriffic as this one!"

Pinkie Pie finally breathes, a long, drawn out action that is very clearly meant to lead directly into more talking...
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-06-29 at 12:23 AM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

9. - Top - End - #759

Intro Pastry!

Oh dear, what's this about them not having cakes? Well, Pinkie was rather short, only being as high as his waist, so she probably hadn't seen the cakes on that tray he was carrying.

Or remembered him offering her one not a few seconds ago. What an odd little creature. Still, as Tina swipes a glass of fruit punch, Dio's equally quick hand reaches out to the tray of steaming rum cakes and tries to cram it into Pinkie's mouth as she's taking her deep breath. That should clear up any misconceptions about the cake they most certainly have.

And possibly forestall another rant long enough for him to speak up, "I think we should almost certainly finish this party before starting any plans for another, and in order to finish the party, our fourth guest must introduce himself. Singing optional though, if you're shy." God forbid he actually impose talent on the poor fellow. He was just a bystander to this laughable trainwreck of an event.

He does take another look at Pinkie pie and make sure she's eating the cakes, and not choking on them. Tina and the candy vendor may notice that in the act of swiping the tray he left three spare cakes still on the counter, presumably for the rest of them.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #760

Intro - I can't believe I read all that

Tina begins to lose track of Pinkie's words, and when she's finally cut off by a cake in the mouth, the musician gives a short laugh.

The candy-tender, meanwhile, just sorta looks timid again. "Um, well, I'm Bill," says Bill, glancing toward the sandy ground at the bottom of his stall briefly. "And I sorta kinda did a little singing in college maybe." He looks embarrassed to admit it, for some reason.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

11. - Top - End - #761
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Intro - The Babbling Briefly Subsides]

Pinkie Pie had most definitely missed any mention of cakes, and sight of them.
    She was entirely caught up in being exited about the shared singing.
    And her talking.

Which she seems to be trying to do through the tray of cakes in her mouth.

Yes, the entire tray fits into her mouth.
    No, it doesn't seem to be bothering her.
    The party pony makes weird, vaguely communicative words around the various cake product and tray substance, waving one hoof quite animatedly.

After a few more moments, the tray is spat out (squeaky clean and more than slightly damp), with Pinkie licking her lips slightly.
    "Never had that kind of cake before! That was tasty!
    Ooooh, and you should sing too, Bill! It's fun, I promise! I'll even sing with you!"

...did she know how much alcohol was in those cakes?
    Absentee Spirit

12. - Top - End - #762

Intro Party

Considering each had about a double shot worth of rum even after the excess had burned off, and she got the majority of the cakes...

It's probably best if no one tells her she should be drunk by now. Pinkie Pie with looser lips might just end up babbling them out of existence.

"They are tasty. And yes, if you can sing, I don't see any reason not to hum a few bars to liven things up. Song and wine go hand in hand with parties." The god says, gesturing to the wine he'd given Bill earlier to bolster his confidence a bit.

13. - Top - End - #763

Intro Party

Tina laughs unabashedly at Pinkie as the tray flops around in her mouth. She just can't help it. She stifles it with the last of her wine and then looks at their candy-tender, smiling. "Yeah, c'mon Bill. We'll help ya."

Bill looks around at the lot of them, obviously nervous. As he downs more wine, an idea seems to come, and his face lights up. "I got one."

He coughs and clears his throat, suddenly smiling at the lot of them, before starting to sing. He's got a very deep voice though - a voice deep enough to make Barry White proud.

"My wife got tired a' me runnin 'round, so she tried to keep me home
    Well, she broke my nose and hid my clothes, but I continued to roam.
    Then she finally hit my weak spot - threatened to throw my bottle out
    Well, from the basement to the rooftop, everybody could hear me shout...

All the while, Mister Bill is trying to watch the others, see if there's some sorta recognition in their eyes. Tina certainly seems to know the song. In fact, with a few turns of her hands, ghostly instruments seem to play from all directions.

"Gimme that wiiiiine! Whoooa gimme that wine, yeah gimme that wine, cuz I can't cut loose without my juice!"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #764
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Intro Party]

Nope. Pinkie Pie has no idea what this song is.
    Although to be fair, that's probably because it's an entirely separate tone than her usual fair.

Not that that stops her from somehow singing along in some sort of background harmony...
    Hard to tell if it hurts or helps the song though, with the way she seems to be drifting behind and sometimes ahead of the words.

Maybe all of those rum cakes she swallowed are responsible, or maybe she just thinks it makes the song more interesting.

And maybe, just maybe, she's picked up that crab and started to dance with it.
    Absentee Spirit

15. - Top - End - #765

[Prison]

Freddie will!

...wait.

Cat's opening the door and going first!

Can't do much until she's through.

In the mean time he'll examine anything of interest nearby whilst his companion clears the way forward.

Tum dee dum!

Looking at things!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

16. - Top - End - #766

Intro Party

Dionysus nods along to the smooth jazz, enjoying the deep baritone, "One of my favorites, and you have the perfect voice for it. Here, a parting party present, from an appreciative audience." Dio snags a bottle of wine from thin air and places it on the counter for Bill, the same vintage and type as what's in his glass, since he seems to enjoy it so much.

"For what's a party without presents? I'm afraid I'm a bit of a one note present giver, unless asked for something specifically, but some special wine for each of you will have to do to start." Two more bottles show up, and are spun on the flats of his palms before being offered to Pinkie and the Brain Musician.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Orc in the Playground

Necanth Prison- To The Warden

The hatch opens up and reveals a small chamber with a large adamantite/titanium alloy door set into one wall. The door is decorated by a large, bronze lock with two key holes. Two dead bodies lie in front of the door. One is as fresh as the other corpses in the timeless prison, though it seems to have been repeatedly stabbed, whilst the other appears to have been dessicated to death and seems fragile; marked on its head is a pair of hand prints, burnt into the flesh by the chill of necromancy. The dessicated cadaver is wearing a prison guard's uniform, and it is holding a large key made of tin in its left hand. The dessicated cadaver's other hand holds a broken sword hilt, the rest of the blade embedded in the fresher corpse, whose hands rest on the dessicated body's head, matching the hand prints.

If Freddy looks around the rest of the chamber with the solitary cells without opening doors, he'll find nothing. Should he look in the closet, he'll find cleaning supplies and a large copper key. The large double door leads to a corridor with many bloodstains and decorated with gobbets of flesh and severed limbs. The walls are marked with bullet holes, burn marks, and lodged arrows. The double door itself is dented in several places, and there's squashed bullets nearby that bounced off. There's a pile of weaponry in one corner, most of it broken, along with empty magazines. Spent casings are littered across the floor as well. A battle took place here, but the bodies have been removed.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

18. - Top - End - #768

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Intro Party

Dionysus nods along to the smooth jazz, enjoying the deep baritone, "One of my favorites, and you have the perfect voice for it. Here, a parting party present, from an appreciative audience." Dio snags a bottle of wine from thin air and places it on the counter for Bill, the same vintage and type as what's in his glass, since he seems to enjoy it so much.

"For what's a party without presents? I'm afraid I'm a bit of a one note present giver, unless asked for something specifically, but some special wine for each of you will have to do to start." Two more bottles show up, and are spun on the flats of his palms before being offered to Pinkie and the Brain Musician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    [Intro Party]

Nope. Pinkie Pie has no idea what this song is.
    Although to be fair, that's probably because it's an entirely separate tone than her usual fair.

Not that that stops her from somehow singing along in some sort of background harmony...
    Hard to tell if it hurts or helps the song though, with the way she seems to be drifting behind and sometimes ahead of the words.

Maybe all of those rum cakes she swallowed are responsible, or maybe she just thinks it makes the song more interesting.

And maybe, just maybe, she's picked up that crab and started to dance with it.
    Bill does a verse or two more, for Pinky and the poor crab's sake, but he doesn't carry on too long. When he finishes, so do Tina's spectral instruments. Bill's eyes widen at the gift of wine. "Oh. Wow, thanks Mr. Dionysus. Can I, uh, call you Dio?"

Tina accepts her gift of wine with a grin. "Got a corkscrew?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

19. - Top - End - #769
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Intro Shindig]

"That was a great song! Mr. Pinchy agrees!"
    Said Mr. Pinchy the crab is neither confirming nor denying this accusation, merely existing on top of her hoof. Shortly afterwards, the top of her head, being placed out of the way for...

Presents? Presents!
    Does Pinkie Pie have presents, or is she counting the party itself as a present?

Perhaps something to be decided later.
    "Wass a corshrew?"
    The pony speaks around yet another obstruction between her teeth, appearing to gnaw on the top of her wine bottle.
    Not something she's accustomed to dealing with, it seems.
    Absentee Spirit

20. - Top - End - #770

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Necanth Prison- Cavern

There doesn't seem to be anything hiding or hidden in the area around the grate or its surrounding stalagmites.

There's no light down the cavern, so there's nothing to see down there.
    Necanth Prison- Cavern

Zefir will then slowly climb down allways having an eye on his surrounding.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

21. - Top - End - #771

Intro Party!

"Of course you can, just don't eye my tiger, alright?" The wine god says as he pulls out three custom gripped, leather wrapped corkscrews to go along with the bottles.

Now that we're all introduced and well watered, it looks like this particular party is wrapping up..." Dio shrugs, scratching his chin lightly.

"I seem to recall you mentioning something about your friends, little Pinkie. I know someone who could lead you to them, if you'll promise to do one thing for me in return for helping you. Hold on, I'll introduce you to them." A pile of vines burst through the sand and swirls up around Dio in a helix, obscuring him from sight.

In a moment or two, it unravels, revealing not only Dio, but a Dio with a very confused and distressed goat in his arms, standing next to Eadin, and possibly a sea-lion selkie dressed in nothing but a red bikini top.

Hey look, two more party-goers than he expected to pick up! or possibly one. Still, good times.

"I'm fairly certain this goat can get you to your friends if you'd like." He says at the same time the tiny godling goat regains its sense long enough to bleat, "Maaaaaaa-aaaaag!" and flail around in his arms.

22. - Top - End - #772

Intro Party!

"Dio, he's not entertainment for your party!"
    Eadin doesn't seems too pleased with this.
    "Let him go, can't you see he's upset!"

And then there's a pink pony.
    And two people. Quite a party.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

[Intro Party!]

Pavati, the aforementioned selkie, struggles to right herself after flopping over onto the sand. "Pfft, bleh." She spits some sand out of her mouth. "Ah crap, I just got away from the beach." This is counter productive.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-06-30 at 02:52 PM.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Orc in the Playground

Necanth Prison- Cavern

The light from the crystal reveals that the shaft is smooth, concrete-lined and spotted with patches of lichen and fungi. One of the fungi visibly wilts and dies in the light of the crystal, though another lichen has an intense growth spurt for as long as the light shines upon it.

Eventually, there's a large shelf jutting out of the side of the pipe, upon which a large puffball fungus grows and there's a chest used as a table nearby. The puffball is used as a bed, as evidenced by the pallid, naturally eyeless humanoid lying atop it at the moment. The creature's bald, and isn't wearing any clothing making its feminine gender instantly apparent. She's not especially attractive, however, with a pudgy nose, baggy skin as of an obese person who has recently been nearly starved and large, flapping ears. Resting on the chest are a plastic fork, an ornate dagger with a dragon-shaped pommel and a car's hub cap serving as a plate, with a variety of fungi resting atop it. There's no reserve of water, however, as it trickles over the shelf near the puffball. There's signs of other fungi previously growing on the shelf, but most have been removed.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

25. - Top - End - #775

Intro-Party!

Well that's a new one, Tina thinks. Wonder who these girls are. More employee's of Dionysus, maybe?

In any case, she puts off un-corking her bottle for a minute so she can talk to Pinkie. "Aw, don't go yet. We just got started." Although when she thinks about it, maybe Pinkie should go sleep off all that alcohol.

Bill just looks on at the new people, rather startled. He, too, gives the pony a glance. "Want some more cotton candy, if you're headin out?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #776
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Now-Bigger Introduction Party]

Pinkie Pie chews on something for a second, before wrinkling up her face and spitting out her wine bottle's cork.
    Then she clumsily accepts that corkscrew in her hooves, eyes it a bit, and then sets it up on her head next to Mr. Pinchy.

"Oooh, more friends for my friends? I can't wait!"
    Means she can fiddle with this wine stuff that smells kinda neat!

Of course, before she even gets her mouth around the bottle's top, Dio already has the friends here.
    Well that's inconvenient.
    With a faintly pouty look, she relinquishes her grip and straights up a bit.
    Or rather, tilts in a slightly more left direction that she thought was up.

"Hiya new friends! I'm Pinkie Pie and this is Mr. Pinchy!"
    Little blink.
    "Yespleasemorecottonytasty!"

So many people to talk to at once, who does she look at more? She doesn't even know!
    Bill can get first priority then, since he's offering delicious yummy goodness.
    Until then, the pony will just have to fling a large, almost insane grin to Tina as a response-placeholder. If she tries to say too many things to too many people at once, it confuses people.
    At least, that's what her friends always said.
    Absentee Spirit

27. - Top - End - #777

Intro Party

Dio carefully sets the goat down, whereupon it immediately scrabbles to find purchase on the fine grains of sand with its pointy hooves. It doesn't seem to be having much luck there.

"I don't mean to use him as a party favor Eadin, I mean to use him as a blood hound. This little horse here has been separated from her friends, and the goat should be able to find them. He'd also be doing me a favor by delivering something to a friend of mine, so you have my promise I'll look out for him from now on." Favors are the currency of the gods after all. If this cousin of theirs helps Dio out, he'll keep the little thing safe, or risk running his good name through the mud.

He turns to Tina and Pinkie, his amused expression growing even larger, "Well, if you'd like to tag along with Ms. Pie to meet her other friends, there's nothing I can see wrong with that. You could even call it an adventure." Adventures are amazing after all. Almost as amazing as parties.

"Perhaps it could be an adventure party." And thus, the most amazing concept in the world was born.

The little goat just stands at Dio's feet on shaky legs, not daring to try to go anywhere. It does bleat a long, "MaaaaAAAaag!!" though.

28. - Top - End - #778

Intro Party
    Okay... Strange pony...
    "Uhm, yeah. Hi. I'm Eadin."
    She'll give a little wave with that.

"So... How would this goat help this pony find her friends again? It's not a dog.."
    But adventures can be fun, yes.
    If not involving dying because of scary monsters.

Necanth Prison- To The Warden

So... Lots of dead bodies. Joy!
    "Well, I get this feeling we're going the right way."
    Cat will shift to sphinx form, to snif out if anything around here is still alive.
    Just to make sure...
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

29. - Top - End - #779

[Prison]

Freddie totally checked the closet. And he totally found the key, too!

He'll follow Cat shortly there after. Seems she's busy sniffing at the moment. "Discovered this nearby," he comments, showing off the fancy key. "And I can't help but notice that there are two locks on that door. I don't suppose that there's another one of these things sitting around?"

Let's hope so.

Otherwise it might be hard to get through that door!

Seems it requires two people to unlock it!

How... interesting. Maybe it was a place to lock away someone really unpleasant?
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

[Intro Party]

"Uh, hey. I'm Pavati." The selkie has no idea what's going on, but that's really no change from when she first left the sea. And now there's talk of adventure. She's not sure what to think.