New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 5

Misha's Pool

As if she was bidden, Misha rises from the depths behind Riss, attempting to circle her lightly-scaled arms over the muse's shoulders in a comforting gesture. She gives Dani a slight smirk, happy that the newcomer was amused.

"Right, sorry about that. Had a bit of a panic attack and decided to do some housecleaning. As Riss already told you, I'm her Misha, and she's my Riss." The nereid sticks her tongue out over Riss' shoulder, blatantly contradicting what Riss said earlier to prove a point. It was alright to be possessive of the nereid, because that nereid is going to be possessive right back.

"And yes, I'm a nereid. This has been my pool since forever, and I'm glad to see you're respecting it. Not many people who find lonesome ponds in the middle of the woods treat them so well. Probably why nereids are necessary in the first place, really." Misha tries moving a bit closer to Riss, so that her lower body can touch, revealing something...

Well, it seems her feyblood fueled penchant for mischief isn't ever going away, as she's used some genetic material from a long dead fish in her pond to give herself a mermaid's tail, in all the cold sliminess that entails. The massive orange-gold fin topping it off flops out of the water for a moment, and Misha's smirk turns downright naughty.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Troll in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

Dani giggled cheerfully, giving Riss a broad smile -and, if anything, Misha's an even broader one. "I'm glad to meet you! I'm Dani - Danielle Goswell." And the little redhead stands and curseys!

If one can curtsey while wearing nothing but a necklace, at least.

"And I'm glad you're not mad - I do my best to be as respectful as I can of places and such. I can find another pond though, in the future, if you'd like?"

...then she spots the fin. And giggles.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #963

Misha's Pool

It was always somewhat startling when one was grabbed from behind but once Riss realized who it was, she leaned her head to the side to rest on the nereid's arm the small smile from before spread just a bit. It would be obvious to see that a good portion of her previous anxiety was melting away with the seconds. Yet, though that stress would be lessened, the pressure she felt remained. It wasn't the same kind at all, now, but it still felt as if she was attempting to stopper a faucet with her thumb. It left her with an odd sort of tenseness even as she tried to relax.

Still, the new tail was a good distraction for the moment. Riss managed to keep herself suppressed as she reached around to try and run a hand along Misha's new shape, taking care to go with the scales rather than against them. It was... Strange, yes, but it didn't seem to be setting off any irrational repulsion. Though, I think that might be because I still recognize her as, well, her.

4. - Top - End - #964

Misha's Pool

Misha is happy the tail is a hit, even though she was kind of expecting/hoping it would jar Riss a bit, perhaps take her mind off of Dani, "No, so long as you don't go really deep, and clean up after yourself, I've got no problem with you being here. In fact, now that I know you're here..." Misha concentrates on what Dani looks like, her form flowing into...

Hey look, it's a MerDani! It's still obviously Misha, as she didn't change position or do anything else to obfuscate her intent, but from the waist up, she looks exactly like the busty redhead across from her, although she's kept the fancy tail.

"I can do that!" She giggles, her voice having changed with her form.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-07-22 at 09:55 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Troll in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

The little redhead's eyes widen as she watches the fey change shape. Then grins broadly, giving a squeal of delight as she claps her hands together. "Oh, that is just totally awesome! And don't worry, I stay near the surface and don't leave anything that wasn't here when I got here," she declares, looking like a kid at Christmastime.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #966

[Misha's Pool]

It was rather difficult for Riss to keep her mind off of Dani when Misha was going about mimicking her. It was just easier for her to close her eyes and reach back with her free hand to try and rest it on Misha's shoulder and hold on at the moment, really, lightly nuzzling the arm she was resting her head on in the process. Perhaps holding a bit more tightly than she might need at the moment, though...

I still can't say I'm used to the shape-changing thing but... I'm not really freaking out about it or anything right now so I guess that's a good sign. A small sigh escaped the muse as she clenched her eyes tight for a moment. Really, Dani might be the better thing to focus on right now as she was definitely something to be distracted towards rather than away from.

7. - Top - End - #967

Misha's Pool

Misha begins moving her hands in small, slow circles over Riss' shoulders, not having much else to do with them besides idle massage, "Well, I guess you can tell that Riss hasn't really had much luck with people. She's gotten leagues better than when I first met her, and even watching her talk to you while I was tidying up, she seems to have improved just during the conversation." Misha leans forward and tries putting a nibbling kiss where Riss' neck meets her chin, unfazed by displaying her affection in front of a stranger. She also changes back, to eliminate some confusion.

"So... I really hate to ask you this, but maybe we could meet again some other time? I was kind of planning on this to be a sort of private thing. I'm happy you and Riss didn't completely hate each other, so if you want we could come back here and meet you if you're free again, maybe do something else with you. Might be fun." She's trying to let Dani down easy, but also not put Riss on the spot by giving her the decision on if they should meet again. It's a pretty delicate balancing act for someone with below average social aptitude.

8. - Top - End - #968
    Troll in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

"Oh. Well, I didn't know. But I'm glad. And sure!" Dani said cheerfully, giving Riss and Misha a broad and cheerful smile. "I can come back any time you'd like!" the little redhead chirped, standing and getting ready to go.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #969

[Misha's Pool]

Riss would have raised a meek voice to debate improving over the course of the conversation but thought otherwise once Misha turned her attentions toward the muse. I really should stop trying to debate everything like this that comes up. At the least I should at least put some effort into taking a complement when one is given. She stiffened for a short moment when Misha nibbled on her neck before relaxing and tilting her head a bit farther over, leaving an open invitation for the nereid. Apparently the display of affection wasn't too much of a bother for her either.

However, that same odd tenseness remained. If anything, it had come a bit closer to the surface with Misha's affections. It wasn't exactly a physical thing although it definitely had left its signs there. It was like a spring being pulled to its limit, a tightness ready to snap back into place. Still, despite that and to keep from ignoring Dani in her departure, Riss would offer a fleeting wave and a brief tugging at the corners of her mouth. It wouldn't be much but it might possibly be the longest that the muse had held eye contact with her so far.

10. - Top - End - #970

Misha's Pool

"If you come back, I'll know, and ask Riss if she wants to come see you again. Assuming you're here for a while when you do come, anyway. It's quite a walk from here to where I'm staying now, so you might have to wait a bit." The nereid nods happily at the arrangement. It gives them an unspecified way out if Riss is feeling particularly bad, but it also gives her enough time to convince Riss if there's nothing else spectacular to do at the time.

She'll have to keep watch on her pool mentally, but the only reason she wasn't doing that before was she had forgotten. It won't put any real strain on her.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Troll in the Playground

Misha's Pool

Dani beams happily, returning Riss' wave. "Oh, it's no trouble. I can occupy myself while I wait," the little redhead sys with a smile, as she moves over to where she'd left her clothes, slipping into a fairly tight pink tied-off top and cut-offs. "But yeah, I'll be back. It was great meeting you two!"

And with another wave, the 'talkative redhead blur' skips off - literally - humming to herself!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #972

Misha's Pool

"Mmm... Well, she was.. Interesting." Riss commented once Dani had taken her leave. "Not in the bad way but definitely very.. Lively I guess?" she said, her tone indicating that, all things aside, she didn't really dislike the meeting so much as the circumstances. ...And I forgot to ask her for contact information. She seems like she knows more about the local than I do, at least. Maybe I can run a search for her at some point? Ah well, that can be set off till later.

"So.." Riss began, turning her head as best she could to look at Misha out of the corner of her eye. "I'm 'your' Riss and you're 'My' Misha, you say?" the muse asked with a mostly blank expression, only just nibbling at the corner of her lower lip.

13. - Top - End - #973

Misha's Pool

The nereid just grins slyly, her fishlike tail half-wrapping around them both under the water, "I'm yours for as long as you'll have me, and no matter what you do, whether you eventually ask me to leave or not, you're always going to be my most special treasure." Make that very possessive. The nereid, left alone with her muse, is going to show just how intent on keeping her she can get here soon, unless Riss wants to talk more. There's a hungry look in her eye now that she's been interrupted, but she holds back, to hear what else Riss might have to say.

14. - Top - End - #974

Misha's Pool

It would definitely be an interesting response to Misha's reply. It wasn't quite crying although there were tears yet it wasn't quite hysteria although there was laughter. At the same time, it was not necessarily madness nor sorrow. If anything, it was just a pure and simple release as the tension that had been building up was finally let out. Turning around, the muse would try to briefly hold the nereid, her nereid, close before beginning a rather disjointed and perhaps somewhat confused series of kisses along Misha's cheeks and shoulders; nuzzling into her neck once she had finished. She would stay there for a short while, tears falling while quietly laughing to herself, her voice taking on a shadow of harmony that the fey might remember. If Misha were to try and take a peak from her vantage, she might be able to make out a smile.

In the end, it wouldn't last terribly long but would be cleansing all the same.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-07-23 at 09:00 PM.

15. - Top - End - #975

Misha's Pool

For the length of the little event, Misha just basks in the feeling of being needed. Being... loved, maybe? She isn't sure, as she has no frame of reference for it, but it sets her skin afire with warmth, and unlike the heat of the sun, burning away needed moisture, this made her feel content, and weightless. She leans back with Riss still held tight, and tries to float with the muse laying on top of her like a raft. Her head dips below the water periodically, but a quick adjustment of the tail keeps her mostly in above the surface.

She sighs contentedly, half-burbling as some of her lake-water slips in through the corner of her mouth, but not caring. This was... special.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beren's Hold]

Beren's knocked out, but the presence remains thick in the air, though not attacking. It's obvious that he knows they've escaped the cell.

Meanwhile, Ophelia watches Akoraun whack his head against a wall without a clue as to why the drow is doing that. "Should I save myself?" She asks, "or can you tear yourself away from the self-abuse long enough to enact a daring escape?"
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

17. - Top - End - #977

Misha's Pool

Simply drifting for a time was pleasant, the occasional gentle rocking as Misha kept the both of them afloat made for an almost lulling experience. Still, as much as she enjoyed the feeling of her hair being tugged at with each little ripple of the water, she wasn't quite in the mood to simply drift off. ...But maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt.

After a while of holding tight, Riss lightly rubbed at her eyes with a dry hand and again nuzzled into Misha's neck, nibbling lightly at her collarbone. "Hey... Think we could make our way back to where to lost my clothes?" she whispered, an impish grin coloring her voice as it spread across her face. "Had something I wanted to do. I though we might be a bit dryer... And that you'd have legs for this, though. Kinda needs that much. No, it's not the thing I do with my tongue but I think you'll still enjoy it."

18. - Top - End - #978

Misha's Pool

The nereid matches the grin with one of her own, giving another fond sigh at just what Riss is referring to.

"Legs I can do, once we're out of the water. It actually feels pretty natural having a tail while I'm in here. Helps me balance better. I can take the water off you when we get out, too, but I'd much rather dry naturally myself, if that's alright." The cool air and water on her skin felt heavenly to someone like her.

She kicks her tail a few times, propelling them smoothly towards the water's edge near where their discarded clothes are lying beneath a bush with long, even strokes, all the while still lying on her back. When said back starts scraping against pebbles, the tail splits, and scales flatten into smooth, creamy skinned appendages once more. She'll wait for Riss to get up off of her before getting up herself.

19. - Top - End - #979

[Misha's Pool]

Riss would stand but stay close to help pull Misha up. It wasn't necessary but it was simply something the muse felt like doing. "Well, we don't necessarily have to be completely dry but it'll be better, I think." she replied "I can work around that, though." Once Misha was standing, Riss would return to where she had left her pants and produce a pair of long and rather wide satin ribbons. Holding one with her lips and the other in her hands, she returned with an exaggerated swagger to her step; coyly creeping around Misha until the muse was behind her. "You know, people rely quite a bit on their visual sense. But, once that is denied them, the brain focuses on the other senses to try and compensate. What do you say we try this out for ourselves, hmm?" Riss whispered, standing on her toes so her lips would be close enough to brush against Misha's ear as her breath whisked past.

If the nereid was relenting, Riss would tie the ribbon to be a blindfold over her eyes. If able, then she would also take a quick moment to lightly nip at Misha's ear before briefly pulling her into an embrace and pressing herself against her nereid's back. Though she would soon pull away, it would not be before a quick nibble on the back of Misha's neck before gently pulling at her shoulders. "I shouldn't have to say but I think I'll need you to lie down for me now." she said, making to guide Misha down to where she was lying on her back.

20. - Top - End - #980

Misha's Pool

The nereid's smile just won't go away as the fabric is pulled tightly across her eyes. She lays back, utterly compliant, "You know, when I'm made of water, I can't see you at all? I have to feel the vibrations in the air to tell where you are, and hear your voice. I think I have more practice at this than you do~!" The last part comes out in a teasing singsong. She may not have acute vibratory senses while in solid form, but she is able to function without sight just through long practice and instinct.

Riss certainly won't be able to sneak up on her just like this, if that's how she wants to initiate this play, but the idea is so intriguing Misha can't help but participate.

21. - Top - End - #981

[Misha's Pool]

While the muse had been much too obvious to do any actual sneaking, it was all part of the fun to just act for a bit. "Then that just means you'll enjoy this all the more, seeing how you'll be able to focus that much better." Stealing away for just a moment, Riss pulled out the collection of ribbons made of various fabrics and textures that had been stored in her pockets. Hanging them all around her neck for the time being, she returned and knelt down on hands and knees over the nereid, straddling her. "And focus is all I want you to do for right now." she said, lowering herself for a quick peck on Misha's nose before pulling away.

Putting on her own blindfold and making sure it was tight, Riss reached down and began trailing her fingers along Misha's form, letting her nails lightly trail along. After a quick circuit, the muse pulled the first ribbon from her neck and lightly began dragging it across the nereid's skin as she inhaled deeply and began to sing. There were no words so much as it was using her voice as the primary and only instrument yet it still spoke of summer and spice and gentle evening heat. Or so it might sound to the nereid, at least. Between each breath, Riss tossed aside one ribbon for another while slipping in a small pinch, a quick lick, a brief kiss, or a light grope. No fabric would be the same either, each as varied as their colors though neither present would be able to see. The muse had measured the number of breaths she would need with a fine precision as, nearing the very end of her song, she discarded her last ribbon and leaned forward to cradle Misha's head in her hands.

Her song ending, she leaned closer still to whisper into the nereid's lips. "So.. Misha. My Misha. Your Riss wants to know if you want an encore or if you'd like to join her in a duet?" she said, her tone sultry and sly. Though, she would try to slip in a deep kiss before Misha had the chance to answer.

22. - Top - End - #982

Misha's Pool

The nereid's response is more akin to a strangled growl than any recognizable words, or noises which could come from a human set of vocal cords. Throughout the entire performance, her skin quivered and quaked against her will, even as the melody washed away her thoughts. The textures, the light teasing touches, and her self-imposed restraint all culminated in an experience that turned her limbs into jello, and her mind into a fog. She ached, hungered to put her lips over Riss, but knew that if she did the music would end, and a new, equally pleasing music would begin. This, though, was a unique treat, and she wanted to savor every moment, even if delaying what came next was driving her mad.

But now her muse wanted an answer, and she would give one. Trying not to sound too eager, or pleading, she cleared her voice and her mind for a moment and turned her head to where she heard the query, "Please, sing a little longer? I would like it if you started again." Even with the most self-control she could muster, Misha sounds more meek than Riss has with her in days. The song, and the tactile experience with it, was simply too enthralling to pass up, even with the promise of what happened afterwards.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-07-24 at 12:19 AM.

23. - Top - End - #983

[Misha's Pool]

"Of course." Riss said, a smile evident in her voice. She was glad she had an idea in mind for the occasion as well. Taking each band of cloth, she wrapped them around her hands so that they were bands of varied soft texture. Though it would be much more difficult to make fine movements, the song she began lent itself much more to broad stokes over her chosen canvas. Its pace was quicker than the one before it, passionate and sweet. It was a song to dance to and Riss was far from idle. Though it would not be a typical sort of dance, the motions might as well feel as if it were on as the muse rocked gently from side to side while sometimes drawing away, sometimes pulling in quite close to place a quick gift of her presence with her lips. All the while her hands rushed across Misha's form like a river where before it had been more like a steam.

Once she had finished, rather than pose another question, Riss selected a favorite texture from those wrapped around her hands and held on to it while leaving the rest to lay gently across Misha's form. Threading it behind the nereid's neck, she pulled on it lightly, back and forth as she leaned in close once more. "Feel free to join in whenever you like." she whispered before breaking into song once more, this one similar to the last although it had quite the sultry undertone.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Necanth Prison- Pipe

Actually, they're banknotes, rather than any other form of note. Sorry; I thought the context would have made it clear.

The food is perfectly edible and Zefir can take as much, or as little, as he wants. It seems doubtful that the grimlock above has discovered this little hoard; otherwise less would likely remain.
    Necanth Prison- Pipe

Zefir will take just enougth for a good meal. It's not like this food will rot in here or else and if he is overfed his reaction will be slower. He will also take the lighter ammunition anda few gems, if possible the most worthful otherwise just two. After that he starts examining the area around him.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

25. - Top - End - #985
    Orc in the Playground

Necanth Prison- Pipe

Most of the gemstones aren't too valuable; it's mostly different forms of chalcedony. The most valuable is a brick made of heliotrope, a green form of chalcedony with red flecks also known as bloodstone.

The room is decorated by a large pool underneath the pipe into which the river from the cavern above flows as a waterfall. There's a portcullis leading away in one of the walls, made of ruthenium. The stone block walls, however, if searched incredibly carefully, contain a hidden button.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #986

Misha's Pool

The nereid's back arches as the words reach her ears, only vaguely signifying to her brain that the singing has stopped until she can replay them and decipher their meanings. Once she does, she quickly heads off the next song by finally mustering the concentration to sit partially upright and attempting to cover Riss' mouth with a lingering, damp kiss of her own.

She growls throatily into the contact, and her hands seek out the cloth-wrapped hands of the muse, and a discarded ribbon nearby. It takes some fumbling, but if Riss is sufficiently overwhelmed, or sufficiently curious, Misha will be tying a clumsy knot in the ribbon, looped in a figure eight around Riss' wrists.

"Well if you insist, let me see how sweetly I can make you sing." She breathes out, deep panting breaths interspersing the syllables and drawing out the tension.

Not having any particular talents that relate to this teasing duet beyond those that apply beyond the curtain, Misha wastes no time in pulling it. She has wasted over a week of time as it is, and she wants to make sure that everything beyond this point makes up for it, and then some.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
    [Beren's Hold]

Beren's knocked out, but the presence remains thick in the air, though not attacking. It's obvious that he knows they've escaped the cell.

Meanwhile, Ophelia watches Akoraun whack his head against a wall without a clue as to why the drow is doing that. "Should I save myself?" She asks, "or can you tear yourself away from the self-abuse long enough to enact a daring escape?"
    Shut up! Akoraun holds his head. Alright. What should we do now? Do you know a way out?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

28. - Top - End - #988

[Misha's Pool]

Waking to the chirps and cooing of morning birds would be a new experience for Riss. Waking to the feeling of muscle strain and fatigue, though, was somewhat more familiar. However, she couldn't bring herself to care through the bubbly, fugue-like intoxication that had taken root in her brain. Thought wasn't difficult so much as it simply took too much effort to bother. With a drawn out, contented sigh, the muse opened her eyes to dimly lit surroundings and a band of red slowly stretching across one side of the sky. Though that normally would have been quite interesting, Riss instead waved it off in favor of focusing what faculties she had on her nereid. Her own blindfold had wound up around her neck alongside the shell locket after a while although she couldn't exactly place when that had happened. As for her bonds, they had been shed quickly enough although the ribbon still hung from one wrist.

Still, she wouldn't deny the enjoyment she got from waking up just as tangled up as when she fell asleep. It had been dark out last she remembered but it came as a bit of a surprise that her rest had only been a scant few hours. It certainly felt like much longer. Moving to hold Misha close and tight, Riss grinned and murmured "Mine." in a lightly raspy voice before a small note of surprise crossed her face. "Ah.. Seems like I've strained a bit of everything... Just how many encores was that?" she asked, a rather pleased smile spreading across her face.

29. - Top - End - #989

Misha's Pool

Misha has been waiting up for Riss ever since the muse fell asleep, and took the liberty of cleansing her flesh while she slept. Riss didn't strike her as someone who preferred waking up sticky and slick with sweat. A few rivers of moisture are still tracing lines around the difficult areas when she stretches, "Far, far too few. I could have just laid back there forever listening to your voice, if you would have let me." She may be exaggerating the forever part, but only just. It was possibly the third most endearing thing about Riss, after her mind, and her emotions. It held the top spot for entrancing though, and Misha doubted that would ever change.

She's also apparently done some thinking while Riss was asleep, lying next to her on her side. She hefts her chest contemplatively, trying to draw the muse's attention to them.

"Do you think these are too big? They're as big as they could possibly get, with the stuff I've got access to, but I kind of noticed not many people around are... this big. Not even Dani was." Close, but even she was quite a few hairs shy of matching Misha, from what the nereid saw. She's not sure why this is on her mind all of a sudden though. Just had to think about something, she supposes, and what with the activities they took part in, that was a natural place for her thought to go to.

30. - Top - End - #990

[Misha's Pool]

Riss' attention would easily be garnered although it was in the form of a stray hand rather than her eyes. "You do know that if I say anything, I'll be losing my best pillow?" she asked with a mirthful tone. "And besides, I like to think we average each other out rather nicely considering that I'm all boney and edges and just this side of being a meter stick. That might change now that I'm eating better but I don't really expect much to come from it. It's not something I've really thought much about." the muse continued, keeping on with her light teasing.

Though she was being far from subtle with her attentions, Riss did shift momentarily to be more serious. Misha deserved a proper answer at least. "Honestly, though. Do you remember that I said I liked you as you? I meant that as ALL of you." she said, letting her hand trail along Misha's side until it reached her hips where upon the muse would stop with a firm squeeze. "It's partially because I'm just used to your standard appearance as this, partially because I don't want you to feel like you need to change, and partially because I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy applied physics, but if you feel you would rather be something else, then I'll be there with you."