1. - Top - End - #301
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Default Re: Kickstarter Thread I: Cash for The Cash God

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Did somebody say Dungeon Keeper?

Behold:
    War for the Overworld!

Check out the new demo video (or the new demo, for that matter! I didn't try it yet, but if the video is anything to go by, it's marvellous).

Spiritual successor, endorsed by various original Bullfrog people and despite some renamings all the important bits are there. Dungeon Heart? Check. Evil veiny hand to control and build things with? Check. The Blood Imps even do their awesome little dance!

I pledged. They're only halfway to their goal of 150.000 GBP with 15 days to go and I'm even considering upping mine if it looks close.
    Agreed. I donated a while ago. Really really want this to go through.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ettin in the Playground

Dizzy didn't make it. /sad panda.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Did somebody say Dungeon Keeper?

Behold:
    War for the Overworld!
    A modern version of Dungeon Keeper with a playable demo. Shut up and take my money! Definitely pledging for that. Come on goal...

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Hah! Figured there'd be people interested in it. Dungeon Keeper was one heck of a brilliant game.

Still 12 days to go. I'm going to be optimistic and say it'll reach the goal, at least. Not everyone can be Project Eternity and get like four times the originally projected amount.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeful View Post
    I'm not. The rewards are terrible. For an MMO to have most of it's rewards in things other than stuff promoting the MMO, or things in the MMO, tells of a lack of faith. Combined with the lackluster subscription rewards (100 bucks buys three months? 1000, a chance to help shape the game, doesn't come with lifetime play?), it's doing a terrible job of actually trying to convince people to move up tiers and give them more money.

Besides, it's essentially either trying to ape WoW, and will fail, or trying to ape DDO (which itself was aping Wow) and fail. Unless it manages to do something insane and actually be better than both, which considering the head start isn't something you'd want to hold you're breath for, I see no compelling reason for anyone not insanely invested in Pathfinder to support this.
    There are a lot of MMO rewards too. There are 4 months of play (it's in an update since KS doesn't let people edit the tier text), a slew of in-game items and even tiers that let you put permanent lore and locations into the world related to your character or an ancestor.

Yes, there are items for tabletop Pathfinder as well, but that sort of thing worked so well in the tech demo KS, of course they'll do similar things here. There are some people who will never play any MMO, so PFRPG things are there at the lower tiers.

Also, PFO is pretty much the opposite of WoW.

WoW is basically a better EverQuest, a 'theme park' MMO that tries to produce lots of content, though the players chew through it in no time. Players leave for a month or three to chew through the next theme park and then return to check out a new update in WoW.

Pathfinder Online is a 'sandbox' MMO more like the style of UO and Eve. Player-run cooperation and conflict is the driving force there, so whether you're a crafter forging blades or a fighter swinging them, the economy and the battles are player-driven. Instead of having a mostly single-player experience until hitting the raiding circuit, you'll be involved with other people the whole way. As much as some claim to like playing the lone wolf (why play online, then?), humans are social animals. You have a greater sense of emotional investment in a world with a complex social dimension. In a way, it's a big multiplayer version of the Kingmaker adventure path.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...sy-sandbox-mmo

6. - Top - End - #306
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    There are a lot of MMO rewards too.
    There wasn't when I posted. There may be some now but I doubt they're actually compelling for anyone who doesn't care about the crappy Pathfinder ruleset like myself.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Dwarf in the Playground

There wasn't when I posted. There may be some now but I doubt they're actually compelling for anyone who doesn't care about the crappy Pathfinder ruleset like myself.
    Maybe... but I doubt many care about your crappy opinions, if you're this negative all the time.
    Last edited by Thanatos; 2012-12-23 at 01:15 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Maybe... but I doubt many care about your crappy opinions, if you're this negative all the time.
    I don't agree with you thus my opinion is crappy?

Truly you are a stellar statesman and debater to be able to refute me so thoroughly. [/sarcasm]

You quoted me responding to someone else, thus you seem to care about my "crappy opinion", and are either trying to discredit my opinion, or are trying to get me to endorse the product myself to "make up" for my "crappy opinion". It won't work. I will continue stating my opinion as is my right. If you don't like it, tough.
    Last edited by Zeful; 2012-12-23 at 01:28 PM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground

I don't agree with you thus my opinion is crappy?

Truly you are a stellar statesman and debater to be able to refute me so thoroughly. [/sarcasm]

You quoted me responding to someone else, thus you seem to care about my "crappy opinion", and are either trying to discredit my opinion, or are trying to get me to endorse the product myself to "make up" for my "crappy opinion". It won't work. I will continue stating my opinion as is my right. If you don't like it, tough.
    I said your opinion was crappy because all you're doing is trying to crap on things others consider fun, and the things you're saying to do it are based in ignorance.

Why are you bringing up rights when I made no challenge to them? I'm not trying to 'get you to do' anything; I just replied to your post because it was the most recent one on the PFO topic and it was full of misinformation. It's fine that you apparently hate Pathfinder, but others enjoy it. Is that badwrongfun, somehow?

Are you just having a bad day or are you always this negative? Either way, I hope things get better for you.
    Last edited by Thanatos; 2012-12-25 at 03:59 AM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Halfling in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by rpgplayer88 View Post
    Hi fellow players,

If there's anyone interested in board game, there is a campaign started not long ago with beautiful minis and potential gameplay.
    It has exceed it's goal within one hour and probably fastest miniature game to be funded in KS.

The project:

A cooperative board game set in a nightmare-horror world. Fight for your life, scavenge, craft, and band together to survive.

*Note: I'm a backer, not creator of the project

Kingdom Death - Monster KS Homepage

I too am insanely excited for this game to come out, despite some of the more 'controversial' optional add-ons. I hope my painting/magnetizing/etcing skills are up to par by the time I get my ridiculous amount of models.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground

Legends of Dawn

Dreamatrix & Aurofinity are launching a Kickstarter funding campaign in order to raise funds for Legends of Dawn completion.
    They invite you to support them through Kickstarter:

http://bitly.com/LDAWN1

Legends Of Dawn is an isometric, open-world RPG for PC, set in a new fantasy world.
    What sets Legends of Dawn apart is the freedom of play expressed in a several key attributes that are rarely seen in typical RPG genres. The team has poured passion and creativity into taking gamers on an enthralling ride away from wearisome reality into the magic world of Narr.
    Legends of Dawn does not force players to choose class like in most other RPG.

Last edited by Dreamatrix; 2012-12-31 at 05:45 AM.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Legends Of Dawn
    This is not a game to appeal to casual gamers, it is a hardcore fantasy game with a large, diverse world filled with a lot of dangers, intrigue and mystery.
    Is that why it looks like WoW? >_>

I'm intrigued by the general ideas, mind you, but color me skeptical so far.
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2012-12-31 at 01:48 PM.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

13. - Top - End - #313
    Colossus in the Playground

Ye gods, man, spoiler the picture! It's breaking layouts every which way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

14. - Top - End - #314
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Hi everyone, i noticed that, there aren`t a lot of informations here regarding Pathfinder online.

Andius, the guildmaster of the empyrean order summarieses what makes PFO different from other mmorpgs as follows:

Pathfinder Online is a fantasy sandbox MMO by Goblinworks based on the Pathfinder tabletop game. It uses a unique process called "crowdforging" to determine what features are implemented in the game, in what order. This crowdforging process will ensure the developers never make decisions or waste a lot of time on features that are highly unpopular with their community.

Beyond the crowd-forging process Goblinworks has already promised a lot of features that are really interesting and in some cases unique to their game. For full details you should read the Goblinworks blog or browse through the forum posts made by some of the developers like Ryan Dancey, Lee Hammock, Vic Wertz, and Mark Kalmes.

Here is a brief list of some of the highlights of this game:

1. No Grinding- Pathfinder Online uses a skill training system like that of EVE Online. You train skills by choosing what skill you want to train and allowing the time required to elapse. You don't train any faster by farming mobs or spamming your abilities than you do exploring the world, role playing with your friends, or even being offline. You will need to complete certain achievements to complete a skill and open up new avenues of training, but time-based training means you always get full value from your purchased game time whether you're casual or 'hardcore', an adventurer or crafter, or one who enjoys a lot of roleplaying chat or one who spends much of their time in combat.

2. No Classes- Unlike other games that give you a narrow range of abilities as you train your class, in Pathfinder you gain levels in different archetypes based off what you have trained. PFO uses a Guild Wars style system with a limited number of ability slots you can fill with any of the abilities available to you. Archetypes have bonuses for using a build made up of abilities from that archetype but this is only to balance them with the possible synergies of multi-archetype characters.

3. Player Structures- Build your own homes, taverns, farms, and even cities! The Pathfinder Online world will be filled with places players can use to build and customize their own homes, businesses and communities.

4. Freedom of Allegiance- Unlike games that give you a few factions to pick from like Alliance vs. Horde, in Pathfinder Online you can join a vast array of organizations run by players, create your own organization, or even be a lone wolf! Fight for your friends, your ideals, power, profits, or personal freedom. The choice is yours. The alliances, the betrayals, crushing defeats and glorious victories are all real, meaningful, and player-driven.

5. More Than A Gankfest- Unlike other Open World PVP MMO's currently on the market, Pathfinder Online actively discourages meaningless PVP. A meaningful alignment system that actually offers mechanical advantages to lawful and good aligned organizations, and a functional bounty system that allows the player to choose which players and organizations can collect the bounties they set discourages random and meaningless killing. Beyond this, the admins are taking a hard stance against 'griefing', in which players specifically seek to ruin the experience of other players, often through using game mechanics in ways that weren't intended. Griefing in PFO can be a bannable offence.

6. Real Battles- Large scale combat won't be the total chaos most MMO players are used to. PFO will make use of a formation system that gives groups significant bonuses for fighting in formation and coordinating their ability usage.

7. Less Tedious Crafting- Crafting won't be done by sitting and watching your character create the same recipe over and over. First you build the structure you need for the kind of crafting you want to do, like a sawmill, bakery, or smithy. Then you fill out work orders that your NPC subordinates execute for you. Meanwhile, you can go do other things, or later in the game's development there may be activities you can do to help the process along. PFO will also launch with both traditional resource harvesting and camp-based harvesting.

8. More Meaningful PVE- NPCs aren't all just sitting there in groups which never move, never change in size, and respawn every few minutes. There will be random NPC infestations that escalate in severity if not dealt with. For instance, a goblin camp left undealt with may turn into a goblin tribe that begins attacking your harvesting camps. Leave dragons, vampires, or giants alone long enough and they may attack your town. This creates a need to work together to deal with these threats and generates demand for players who train abilities specialized for hunting NPC types like vampire hunters and dragon slayers.

9. All Players are Useful- This won't be like games where a new player has 49 health and a veteran has 49,000. The attacks from that new player won't automatically miss the veteran. A new player will be weaker, but still able to make a meaningful contribution to combat. As a sandbox where group sizes aren't limited, this means all players are useful, and don't have to segregate themselves by level.

10. Trade is Meaningful- There is no auction house, no system to mail all your items across the map, no bank full of items you can access anywhere. In Pathfinder Online players must manually transport items to their intended destination. Most shops are player-run, and there will be goods more abundant in or even exclusive to certain regions. Merchants, traders, and even auctioneers are all viable professions.

If you are interested in this game please check out the kickstarter which will be running until January 14th. Also check out our organization The Empyrean Order, a gaurdian/peacekeeper kingdom which is currently the largest organization in Pathfinder Online.
    Last edited by Gedichtewicht; 2013-01-02 at 10:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

OMG!

Sorry to double Post but the most recent PFO-Kickstarter update is such a good deal:

Today we're announcing a number of incredible upgrades to the $35 Adventurer Reward Tier!

Character Name Reservation:
    You'll be able to reserve the name of your first Pathfinder Online character! As as part of the post-Kickstarter survey process you'll be able to give us your first, second and third choices for your first character name. They'll be assigned in the order you first backed the project at the $35 Adventurer level or higher. (If all three of your choices are taken by earlier backers, we'll contact you to arrange for more options!) We reserve the right to limit the use of certain names for legal, marketing and community management reasons.

The Pathfinder Tabletop RPG Experience:
    You'll receive a PDF of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, and the Guide to the River Kingdoms sourcebook. Together these two books are a $23.98 value. The heart and soul of the Pathfinder Online game comes from its tabletop roots, and we're pleased to be able to bring you this benefit thanks to our friends at Paizo Publishing! We also encourage you to join the Pathfinder Society and find a regular gaming group in your area so you can start adventuring in the world of Golarion TODAY!

Destiny's Twin:
    As a special feature of Adventurer accounts, you'll be able to have two characters training skills at the same time! While one character is learning how to master the martial arts and gain renown as a warrior, your other character can be learning the intricacies of the crafting system and earning a name as an industrial powerhouse! As long as your primary character is earning skill points, so will its counterpart - FOREVER! The value of this benefit could easily reach hundreds of dollars if you became a long-term player of Pathfinder Online.

(You will not be able to log in and play both of these characters at the same time)

As always, if you pledge at a higher Reward Tier, and that tier includes the Adventurer Tier rewards, you'll get all these great benefits as well. Also note that the PDFs from this enhancement replace the PDFs in the PDF Superpack - they overlap and do not stack. And of course if you're backing at the Buddy or Guild levels, all the accounts in the Reward will each get these benefits!

16. - Top - End - #316

Awesome! Elite: Dangerous just got funded. Who all pledged for it, and how much?
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

17. - Top - End - #317
    Pixie in the Playground

One week left on the Pathfinder Online Kickstarter.

Here are some things that may be of interest:

1) PFO will now be on MAC as well as PC. Very likely with a same time release.

2) PFO is using Unity for development so a Linux client is also a good chance

3) Backing at the $100 level nets you a PDF super-pack which is over a $200 value. The current estimated value of the $100 level is over $400.

4) You can addon 1 year of subscription for only $100, that is about $8/month where they have suggested the normal cost will be around $15/month.

5) They have added several new tiers and an addon where you can have input into items, spells, locations, bandits that are in the actual game.

6) All the authors of the superdungeon up to this point have been announced which includes the following:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rich Baker (author of the Birthright campaign setting for D&D)
    Wolfgang Baur (CEO of Open Design, and legendary TSR designer)
    F. Wesley Schneider (Paizo Editor-In-Chief and creator of Ustalav)
    James Sutter (Paizo Fiction Editor and creator of Kaer Maga)
    Lisa Stevens (CEO of Paizo, and co-founder of White Wolf and Wizards of the Coast)
    Keith Baker (Creator of the Eberron campaign setting for D&D)
    Ed Greenwood (Creator of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for D&D)
    Erik Mona (Publisher and co-creator of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting)
    Mark Rein-Hagen (Co-founder of White Wolf Publishing, author of Ars Magica,Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Wraith: The Oblivion, andChangeling: The Dreaming)
    Jason Bulmahn (Lead designer of the Pathfinder RPG and co-creator of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting)
    Frank Mentzer (Founder of the RPGA, co-author of The Temple of Elemental Evil, author of D&D boxed sets)
    James Jacobs (Creative Director and creator of the Pathfinder Adventure Path and Varisia)
    Jordan Weisman
    Mike Stackpole

7) There are over 120 *guilds*, and almost 6000 game accounts already claimed.
    Last edited by Dakcenturi; 2013-01-07 at 04:20 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Pixie in the Playground

Default New Gaming Convention Kickstarter Launched

Kickstarter just launched today for Gamehole Con I. Brand new gaming convention focusing exclusively on tabletop gaming (RPGs, board game and card games) - Nov 1-3, 2013 in Madison, WI.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ing-convention

Come join in and be a backer, get some swag and support the gaming community - Game Harder (c)!

Cheers!

- J

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: New Gaming Convention Kickstarter Launched

HOLY COW. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS?

A gaming con right in my stompin' grounds? HECK YES.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Pixie in the Playground

Latest Kickstarter update for Gamehole Con has added some extra incentives to reward tiers (and changed a few around) so give those a look:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ing-convention

- (Bard Level) The Gamehole swag bag for $20+ backers is getting bigger and better.

- (Monk Level) The 3.5 OGL original Gamehole Con adventure will be provided in print for $50+ backers.

- (Oracle Level - NEW!) $65 level (and higher) gets you one weekend pass to Gamehole Con I plus advance registration for games (meaning a better chance to get into the games you want).

- (Rogue Level) We have added the exclusive Gamehole Con t-shirt for Kickstarter backers to the $80 level and higher.

More exciting announcements soon! Stay tuned!

21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground

Time to click some radio buttons, people! We need to start showing some progress toward the big goal. This funding is important to bringing in outside special guests and marketing the Con far and wide. Some of our confirmed special guests include:

- The Dungeon Bastard

- Frank Mentzer

- Jim Ward

- Tom Wham

Reward Updates:

We have adjusted a few rewards, added a few new ones and have some special announcements for the higher tier rewards including:

- (Druid level) For $30 you get one weekend pass to the Con (a $40 value). Simple. Elegant. Rewarding.

- (Wizard Level) The second original Gamehole Con adventure will be penned by non other than Jim Ward of Eldritch Enterprises (and TSR fame)!

- (Illusionist Level - NEW!) A second $200 option is available which includes a signed and numbered original print from renowned artist Terry Pavlet! What?!?!

Regards, Gamehole Con

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Wildman.

Action RPG/RTS, for Chris Taylor and Gas Powered Gas (of Dungeon Siege 1, Supreme Commander 1 fame) Basically, it's an action RPG with some added RTS elements.

You start about 200,000 years ago, and as the game progresses, and you steal technology from defeating enemy fortress (with your wildman and his minions), and your civilisation advances. (Currently, they reckon end game tech with be late medieval.) It sounds novel enough it's worth a try - double so because GPG have a fairly good track record (for my tastes, SumCom 2 nothwithstanding), and it all sounds rather jolly enough to be worth a shot. They are already well under way on development, as you can see from the videoes.

(It's also potentially GPG's last shot, as if this kickstarter doesn't get through, they will be out of business - so if you want to see any more GPG stuff, like perhaps the on-hold Kings and Castles, it might just be worth chucking them a $5 pledge - every little helps!)

They are about 40% funded with two weeks to go, so pass the word on to anyone you think might be interested. I'd hate to see GPG go, and the more of these kickstarters that get off the ground, the more the other developers are going to be inclined to try. (And the more we stick it to the big gaming companies. Yes, I am bitter and twisted enough for that to be a reason to donate to kickstarters!)

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Just a reminder, folks, regarding Wildman!

Gas Powered Games (founded by Chris Taylor, the main man behind Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander, Dungeon Siege, and maybe more) is asking for your help to back their latest project, Wildman! If this project gets funded, it means Gas Powered Games can continue in business. Otherwise, a buncha people are out of a job.

I've already made my pledge. Pledging ends on or around February 14, 2013 (which is Valentine's Day in the US).

(And now I feel like an 'oops' for not reading the last page before posting the Wildman link.)
    Last edited by Endarire; 2013-02-09 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    And I do agree that the right answer to the magic/mundane problem is to make everyone badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    If you're of a philosophical bent, the powergamer is a great example of Heidegger's modern technological man, who treats a game's mechanics as a standing reserve of undifferentiated resources that are to be used for his goals.
    My Complete Tome of Battle Maneuver/Stance/Class Overhaul

Arseplomancy = Fanatic Tarrasque!

24. - Top - End - #324
    Pixie in the Playground

Since the first one was so successful, I am running a second Kickstarter
    campaign to turn another of my favorite Future Armada ships into
    a 24x36, double sided poster featuring miniature-scale deckplans and
    detailed renderings.

Details (and video) are here: Kickstarter: Free Trader / Grendel Poster

The ships on the poster (free trader on one side, privateer version on the
    other) are detailed and described in a supporting electronic document
    (issue #17 of Future Armada) and I have created a custom miniature of the
    ship for those who are interested.

Here is a sample of a rendered image:

And a photograph of the resin cast miniature

~Ryan Wolfe of 0 hr: art & technology

25. - Top - End - #325
    Firbolg in the Playground

Check it out: The sequel to Dreamfall is on Kickstarter now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Check it out: The sequel to Dreamfall is on Kickstarter now!
    Talk about the longest journey... guess they're finally gonna finish that lackluster story? >_>

Btw, Dreamatrix, mind spoiling that image? It is way too damn wide.
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2013-02-12 at 01:20 PM.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

27. - Top - End - #327
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eh, the first game was pretty good. The sequel was lackluster, which is the kindest thing I can say about it.
    My youtube channel, featuring LPs of Minecraft and various other indie games: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa98B36NhE0lWNEn3lGc86Q

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandar View Post
    Eh, the first game was pretty good. The sequel was lackluster, which is the kindest thing I can say about it.
    The mechanics I'd say were lackluster, but I thought the story was still solid (barring the major cliffhanger-ness of the ending). Fortunately, they've already said they're going back to their roots gameplay-wise, combat is out, point and click adventure gaming is back in.
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

Banner Saga Multiplayer is out for kickstarters only. Anyone want to join me in a game so we can learn the ropes together? If so, post here and add me on steam.

30. - Top - End - #330

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenwar View Post
    Banner Saga Multiplayer is out for kickstarters only. Anyone want to join me in a game so we can learn the ropes together? If so, post here and add me on steam.
    Sure, I played a couple of games yesterday and things seem straightforward. Username is Flickerdart on steam as well, feel free to add me.
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective