New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Yes sir, we are. Where might we be? We were informed we'd arrive in the basement of the Pokemon Center.
    "Yep. She's paid for healing, you guys can just head up."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Romeo: [roll0]
    Copycat: [roll1]
    Arte wakes up very sore both physically and mentally, with only part of her memory. Then things come back. The house, the meal, Aquilla's near death, and...the rest. Well she saw why some people did not fault Romeo as much as she thought they should. And Copycat was very...interesting. Wait, what are you thinking!? You were just with Romeo! The guy you would have laughed had his head been popped by an Arbok. But he was- no but's! Well Copycat was very fun. And her various forms. Wait, no, you're against this! Well clearly not. You were drunk! Only two drinks, both low alcohol. You thought it was more. A placebo! Well clearly on some level then...
    She scoots closer to Copycat if she was in a male form. At least it wasn't Romeo. Copycat was able to be more of a man than Romeo ever could. Intelligent, stronger...okay, about equal looking and THIS IS A GIRL YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ARTE! What the muk!
    If she's in female form Artemis just lies awkwardly between them arguing with herself.

Either way, the internal conflict on things lasted until one of the others woke up.
    Soon enough the Copycat stirs.

"Good morning sunshine," she mutters in a sleepy daze. "Did you two lovebirds have fun?"

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo liked to miz business with pleasure. He was doing business with both of them due to his new job at Silph Co, and tonight was very pleasureable.

Spoiler
    Show
    Romeo's Fun Time Rolls:

Copycat:
    STD: [roll0]
    Pregnancy: [roll1]

Artemis (please don't kill me Es):
    STD: [roll2]
    Pregnancy: [roll3]

Hardcase and Sparky's Fun Time Rolls:
    [roll4]
    [roll5]
    [roll6]
    [roll7]
    [roll8]
    [roll9]
    [roll10]
    Looking over in the corner you see Sparky on top of an egg, Hardcase sitting slightly to the side.

You feel something off, but can't quite tell what it is.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

I can use a bit of a touch up as so does Primal. I'm heading to the Pokemart afterwards if its still open if you'd care to join me. Ethan heads upstairs and recieves the healing he had been granted before heading out.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Firbolg in the Playground

If we're getting free healing anyhow, mind if we take a second to have a battle? At the moment I haven't anyone who needs a heal except myself, and it seems a waste not to utilize it somehow. If any of you have a creature or two you'd like to use, that is.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Titan in the Playground

I'll take that. How about Simulacra versus Zoophy? Test out their abilities. Ethan releases the pink goo from its pokeball. It immidiatly copies Zoophy when she is released.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

5. - Top - End - #1085

Zoophy gets the jump on her doppelganger.

Show 'em who the real diva is, Zoophy.

The Smoochum comes in with tiny fists flailing, seeking to Pound the Ditto.

(1d20)[14] 4+evasions (1d12+11)[21]

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Titan in the Playground

Simulacra, show him what a Smoochum can do! The mimic lets loose a rather long tongue and tries to lick the poor Smoochum.

(1d20)[6] hits on 2+e
    (1d6+8)[10] Ghost, para on 15-20
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis just closes her eyes. "I was not in a great state of mind last night..." Barely true, mostly a lie. Nothing new to that, but she'd rather lie than admit to it being dumb curiosity. "Repulsed that I actually...with Romeo...ugh. Not 24 hours ago I'd have killed him without a thought." She just sighs. She felt sick with herself.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

8. - Top - End - #1088

Zoophy recoils from her own attack.

Hang in there, girl. Tell it no means no!

(1d20)[8] (1d12+11)[18]

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Troll in the Playground

'Last night was lovely, though I felt Artemis wasn't as into it as you and I. Still, it was a night I'll never forget, thank you for that.'

He goes over to have a look at the egg, trying to spot what was up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception on the egg(1d20+3)[11]

Then, he and his player got what Arc meant.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-08 at 01:43 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Titan in the Playground

As the Smoochum's tiny fists connect with the mimic, it's form dissolves back into amorphous pink goo. Heh, I guess the orginal was better. Good job Paul. But I don't expect Simulacra to become a primary battler in the long run. To much utility to be had in his unique abilities. Ethan returns the shapeshifter and heads up stairs for his free healing.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #1091

Paul studies the blob intently.

True. It's hard to expect to beat a mon with its own moves; it likely knows them better. But those little blobs are good as gold when it comes to general usefulness. Whenever Romeo is sober I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see that there's one he might have access to at times.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"I'm going to get fixed up and the interface put in."
    To be fair, a jab to the ribs from a kid could floor him.
    "Won't make her pay for the operation. Any psychic mon on staff? Someone with a soft touch and precision control with telekinesis will have the easiest time with installation."

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh gee I wonder why. Couldn't possibly has anything to do with you being involved." She digs for some sort of clothing in the bedding.

Show

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

'So Arte, how long have you had a birthmark on your butt? It's kinda cute.' Romeo giggles to himself. He was probably still a little drunk.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

"Analyze the word birthmark and get back to me on that." Idiot! Hm, these were either hers or Copycat's. And that...yep, definitely Copycat's. Pants, pants...muk, no pants in here. Right, because they were over there when... And her shirt was over there. She gets out finally and leaps to the other side of the room to grab her shirt, one of Copycat's clothing articles falling right off as she did. A shirt and boxers. She could feel slightly less ashamed now.

Show

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Troll in the Playground

'Haha. What's the matter Arte? Someone would think you'd never, ... that you were a, .... you can't be a ....?' A look of realisation crossed Romeo's face. 'So I'm your first? Well second, Copycat got to you first. I guess that's an honour for me. Thank you Arte, I enjoyed it very much. And I know you did too. Even you aren't that good an actress.' He bursts out laughing. It was good to see Arte with her guard down, she seemed more human than she usually does.

'So, did you two have a good time?'
    He asks Hardcase and Sparky. 'Feel like coming out that shell yet? I'm sure Sparky would think black and yellow stripes were sexy.'

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul studies the blob intently.

True. It's hard to expect to beat a mon with its own moves; it likely knows them better. But those little blobs are good as gold when it comes to general usefulness. Whenever Romeo is sober I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see that there's one he might have access to at times.
    The man guides the two of you and Gerald upstairs, giving you full party heals. Moves, health, the works, all for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    "I'm going to get fixed up and the interface put in."
    To be fair, a jab to the ribs from a kid could floor him.
    "Won't make her pay for the operation. Any psychic mon on staff? Someone with a soft touch and precision control with telekinesis will have the easiest time with installation."
    As you 'mons are healed, the man looks at you.

"Well, we have a Gengar that could probably put you out, and we have plenty of things with Telekinesis," the man says, taking a long drag of his cigar. "I'm sure we have something you can use."

'Haha. What's the matter Arte? Someone would think you'd never, ... that you were a, .... you can't be a ....?' A look of realisation crossed Romeo's face. 'So I'm your first? Well second, Copycat got to you first. I guess that's an honour for me. Thank you Arte, I enjoyed it very much. And I know you did too. Even you aren't that good an actress.' He bursts out laughing. It was good to see Arte with her guard down, she seemed more human than she usually does.

'So, did you two have a good time?'
    He asks Hardcase and Sparky. 'Feel like coming out that shell yet? I'm sure Sparky would think black and yellow stripes were sexy.'
    "I had fun," the Copycat says with a giggle. "And it was your first time!" she says in shock, looking at Artemis. "Wow! I haven't had a first timer in ages!" she says with girlish delight. She gets out of bed and starts getting dressed.

"I can order us up some food. You guys hungry?" she says as she pulls on a shirt.

Show

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

Lets head to the Pokemart. We have no time to waste. Ethan is obviously anxious to put some plans into action.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"It's...going to be complicated. I'll talk to the telekinetics, for now, see who can help out. Meet you and Paul later."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-08 at 09:53 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Titan in the Playground

"Well I'm glad you two had fun." I suppose I did too...Artemis blushes and keeps looking for the rest of her clothes. Finally she speaks up. "What, the fact that I didn't whore myself off to some 300 plus idiots at my trainer school is odd? I'm sorry that I tried to wait until I found someone who was of interest to me. Granted Copycat was lightly, but she doesn't strike me as one to really go for a long term relationship. I'm sorry, but I think that this was a mistake on my part." She hadn't yelled at someone recently enough. She sighs.
    "Sorry, my brain is just...I'm sorting out emotions. Some food would be good." How did her pants get- oh, right. Romeo's idea.

Show

21. - Top - End - #1101

Paul takes the healing gladly, and has the Bulldoze TM applied to Willy by the shady fellow Copycat mentioned. Afterwards he goes back to the trailer to crash from exhaustion, too tired even to poison up. He grudgingly awakens to the beeping of his Pokedax alarm, telling him the time is Q;05 RM, which appears to be its display for 7 in the morning.

The first thing Paul does, after engaging in a lengthy and satisfying butt-scratching session, is text Romeo.

How did Hardcase do with plowing Gerald's bug ho? Let me know when you're ready to meet so I can get my boy back.

Afterwards he has everyone placed in their balls save for Creep and he heads out to the park to kill some time and hopeuflly bash some mons before the day's events.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Titan in the Playground

Lets head to the Pokemart. We have no time to waste. Ethan is obviously anxious to put some plans into action.
    You soon find yourself at the Pokemart, this time the Psychic one. An older woman is at the counter.

"What can I get 'ya?"

"It's...going to be complicated. I'll talk to the telekinetics, for now, see who can help out. Meet you and Paul later."
    The man leads you into the back where you meet Pokemon your 'dex identifies as Solosis, Kadabra, and Gothita.

"Well I'm glad you two had fun." I suppose I did too...Artemis blushes and keeps looking for the rest of her clothes. Finally she speaks up. "What, the fact that I didn't whore myself off to some 300 plus idiots at my trainer school is odd? I'm sorry that I tried to wait until I found someone who was of interest to me. Granted Copycat was lightly, but she doesn't strike me as one to really go for a long term relationship. I'm sorry, but I think that this was a mistake on my part." She hadn't yelled at someone recently enough. She sighs.
    "Sorry, my brain is just...I'm sorting out emotions. Some food would be good." How did her pants get- oh, right. Romeo's idea.
    "A mistake? Having sex with two of the most qualified people in Saffron? No, that can't ever be a mistake," she says, grinning at Romeo.

Paul takes the healing gladly, and has the Bulldoze TM applied to Willy by the shady fellow Copycat mentioned. Afterwards he goes back to the trailer to crash from exhaustion, too tired even to poison up. He grudgingly awakens to the beeping of his Pokedax alarm, telling him the time is Q;05 RM, which appears to be its display for 7 in the morning.

The first thing Paul does, after engaging in a lengthy and satisfying butt-scratching session, is text Romeo.

How did Hardcase do with plowing Gerald's bug ho? Let me know when you're ready to meet so I can get my boy back.

Afterwards he has everyone placed in their balls save for Creep and he heads out to the park to kill some time and hopeuflly bash some mons before the day's events.
    Spoiler
    Show
    500 for instalation.

Creep still eyes you warily, but makes no attempts to run as you walk. You see multiple battles taking place, but the only one of your level is taking place between a Pidgey and a burning Pokemon you haven't seen.

Show

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Hm..."
    It took a while, but the solosis was the best bet. They built their limbs with psychic power, and that mutual understanding would come in handy...

Procedure still hurt like a mothermuker though. Guess splicing live nerves with incredibly thin wires will always be like that, as well as plating his ribs and getting bolting the new ball joint shoulder on.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-08 at 10:29 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Troll in the Playground

-Evening went fine, little bug egg for you. Hardcase was a stud, wants to evolve and get sexy for Sparky. And don't call her a ho again, please-

'No need to be defensive Arte, we are all grown-ups. We all had fun last night. We don't have to take t further than that. Sometimes sex is just sex, a good way to have fun and relax.' He smiles back at Copycat.

25. - Top - End - #1105

Paul scans the firey thing and texts back to Romeo while waiting for the dax to respond.

Fair enough. Come to the park when feeling has returned to your legs so I can high five Hardcase to the extent that he is able.

After the battle he is watching comes to a close he asks around for anyone to battle him, attempting not to be as boisterous as he was yesterday after the chaos that had ensued on Fist Street.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

One moment, I need to take a look around and double check what I need. Simulacra jumps out of Ethan's pocket. He had let him in there before heading towards the mart. He had copied his pad. The thing was a curious fellow. Ethan scans the products on the shelves, making mental notes of what he will need to purchase and supplies for later. Simulacra transforms into each item as Ethan mutters their names. Potion...revive... fresh water... TM for Ollie... Electivizer... As Ethan browses, Simulacra continues transforming into various items for a moment before going to another. The blob wonders over to the small clothing section, transforming into coats, scaves, shoes, belts and hats. It burbles happily before wiggling back to Ethan, slithering its amporphous body up onto to Ethan's head. Ethan paid him little mind, he let the little goo have some fun.

Ethan goes back to the counter with a variety of items in his arms. He gently places the items onto the coutner one at a time, listing them for the lady to ring up. Hello Ma'am, I'd like to purchase 5 Potions, 3 revives, 5 fresh waters and do you have any of the following: a Bulldoze TM, an Electivizer, and any of these? Ethan shows a scribbled list of materials he needed to construct his mechinical arm-enhancment. And if you have the TM, don't worry about applying it, I have a friend who can do it for me.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

"Well by your definition it certainly was not. But...like I said, sorting out emotions. I don't think it would matter who it was. It could have been worse, certainly. I did have fun, don't get me wrong." She finally finds her last piece of clothing under the bed. Phasing was a bad idea last night. At least nothing got lost in a wall. She slips it on under her shirt. "Good. If I ever find out you telling Paul any details, I'll force feed you your favorite organ." Finally dressed, she sits on the bed, thinking to herself. They were a bit delayed due to the events at Copycat's house. The evening was not too wasted. She really didn't have any plans. Hm...who did Copycat imitate when she became a guy...no, focus. Today they were meeting the kid. Romeo had is makeup kit. Could just take care of that today, actually. She probably looked like a mess. How did those two wake up this good looking? Well Copycat probably just controlled it, but Romeo wasn't a shapeshifter. How did he... Stop it! "You mentioned food?"

Show

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm..."
    It took a while, but the solosis was the best bet. They built their limbs with psychic power, and that mutual understanding would come in handy...

Procedure still hurt like a mothermuker though. Guess splicing live nerves with incredibly thin wires will always be like that, as well as plating his ribs and getting bolting the new ball joint shoulder on.
    You wake up the next morning with a brand new shiny shoulder.

"Oh, you're awake!" one of the nurses says, rushing over. "The procedure went fine, great it fact!" she says happily. "Will you need anything else?"

-Evening went fine, little bug egg for you. Hardcase was a stud, wants to evolve and get sexy for Sparky. And don't call her a ho again, please-

'No need to be defensive Arte, we are all grown-ups. We all had fun last night. We don't have to take t further than that. Sometimes sex is just sex, a good way to have fun and relax.' He smiles back at Copycat.
    "See? He gets it," she says happily.

Paul scans the firey thing and texts back to Romeo while waiting for the dax to respond.

Fair enough. Come to the park when feeling has returned to your legs so I can high five Hardcase to the extent that he is able.

After the battle he is watching comes to a close he asks around for anyone to battle him, attempting not to be as boisterous as he was yesterday after the chaos that had ensued on Fist Street.
    You soon find a trainer who seems ready to battle.

"Alright, two each, no flying, no digging sound good to you?" he says, setting two Pokeballs on the ground.

One moment, I need to take a look around and double check what I need. Simulacra jumps out of Ethan's pocket. He had let him in there before heading towards the mart. He had copied his pad. The thing was a curious fellow. Ethan scans the products on the shelves, making mental notes of what he will need to purchase and supplies for later. Simulacra transforms into each item as Ethan mutters their names. Potion...revive... fresh water... TM for Ollie... Electivizer... As Ethan browses, Simulacra continues transforming into various items for a moment before going to another. The blob wonders over to the small clothing section, transforming into coats, scaves, shoes, belts and hats. It burbles happily before wiggling back to Ethan, slithering its amporphous body up onto to Ethan's head. Ethan paid him little mind, he let the little goo have some fun.

Ethan goes back to the counter with a variety of items in his arms. He gently places the items onto the coutner one at a time, listing them for the lady to ring up. Hello Ma'am, I'd like to purchase 5 Potions, 3 revives, 5 fresh waters and do you have any of the following: a Bulldoze TM, an Electivizer, and any of these? Ethan shows a scribbled list of materials he needed to construct his mechinical arm-enhancment. And if you have the TM, don't worry about applying it, I have a friend who can do it for me.
    The Pokemart happens to have it all in stock, ringing you up for ^8,300, which you easily pay.

"Well by your definition it certainly was not. But...like I said, sorting out emotions. I don't think it would matter who it was. It could have been worse, certainly. I did have fun, don't get me wrong." She finally finds her last piece of clothing under the bed. Phasing was a bad idea last night. At least nothing got lost in a wall. She slips it on under her shirt. "Good. If I ever find out you telling Paul any details, I'll force feed you your favorite organ." Finally dressed, she sits on the bed, thinking to herself. They were a bit delayed due to the events at Copycat's house. The evening was not too wasted. She really didn't have any plans. Hm...who did Copycat imitate when she became a guy...no, focus. Today they were meeting the kid. Romeo had is makeup kit. Could just take care of that today, actually. She probably looked like a mess. How did those two wake up this good looking? Well Copycat probably just controlled it, but Romeo wasn't a shapeshifter. How did he... Stop it! "You mentioned food?"
    "Yes, plenty of food!" she says, pushing a button on the wall. A cart, pushed by some sort of blue Pokemon, slides in, covered in all sorts of breakfast delights.

"Dig in!"

Show

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you Ma'am. Ethan begins to leave the store when he realized he was suddenly wearing a fedora he had saw on a rack earlier. Sim? Is that you? The fedora sprouts two little black eyes which blink once before dissapearing. Sorry Ma'am, he's my new Ditto. He's testing out different forms. I assure you it isn't one of your stock. Ethan gently pokes the fedora which wiggles and lets out a small cry to prove it was a Ditto. You can just stay ther if you like Sim. I look rather fetching. Oh, and here. You can hold onto this. He hands the fedora the Electivizer, which absorbs into the hat.

Ethan heads to the guy the Copycat talked about, dropping off Ollie and the TM. Afterwards he heads back to his hostile. He works up until late in the night working on his arm enhancment. With Gerald's notes as guidance and the Copycat's thunderstone shards, he was able to contruct his own mecha-arm. Accomplished, he passes out before he can even try it on.

He awakes next morning to his pad buzzing, 7 a.m. He wanted to get an early start on the day. After jogging for 30 minutes and resting at the pokemon center, he goes and picks up Ollie before texting his associates. -We need to meet and get ready for our job. Romeo, when is our meeting? I want to try and get Quartz and Primal in line before we approach the kid, just in case.-

Spoiler
    Show
    500 for the TM guy and however much to heal 25 HP (35/60 HP)
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald ties a piece of string on and gives it a run through, and hears the whirr of motors and watches the parts spin and rotate as he commands. This was promising, and-ah, yes! Everything was set, with the grooves for the wires ready where the veins normally would go. This would primarily run off of him, but with some shards bought, it should be easily manageable.
    "Thank you. Think this is it, as I can handle the rest of this from here."
    He looks to where Kubota was set out while he was out and lying against his side, still sleeping. He patted the lazy happiny before recalling her, and gets up. He takes a shower on his way out, being careful of the mechanical portion-well, he'd have to get used to that anyway...
    Getting dried and dressed, he checks the phone, before texting the team mates.
    -Shoulder joint installed. Where shall we meet?
    He heads to the Mart while he waits, and picks up what's left. Wire for veins, steel joltik silk for tendons, metal plates for plated skin, heavy steel pipes to work into bones. A single shard of thunderstone for an internal power source, to keep his metabolism normal, and pieces for that generator as well. The whole thing costs roughly 2.5 grand, but he leaves with all the raw materials he needs to finish up. Satisfied, he finds a restaurant willing to let him work in peace and eat, a hard thing to do (-300 from that, too).
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-08 at 11:27 PM.