New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

-We can meet at the cafe me and Gerald met at- Ethan sends the address of the cafe along with the text.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

-That works. Will complete arm there.-
    With that address in mind, he goes and builds, with pretty much the same breakfast as last time as he keeps himself busily away from others. Focus on the arm, focus on the arm, that's what'll see you through until Sparky gets here...

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan heads toward the cafe, a slight spring in his step. He was genuinely happy, the first time in quite some time.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo scans the blue thing, then starts to eat. After having something for himself, he feeds Sparky, Hardcase, Elly and Luna. He also checks on all the eggs under his care (the Axew egg, the Elekid egg, the Eevee egg and the Joltik egg). He gives them a quick polish and a check up to make sure they are coming along fine. It is at that point that he notices he has a new pokeball, due to the fact that he was passed out when Copycat gave it to him.

'Well, hello there little fellow, I'm Romeo. And you're a Togepi. I'm going to call you Puck. Would you like something to eat Puck?'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

Food would do her good. She too scans the blue thing. She feeds her team while they're there. She does scan everyone's mind just to know what was going on for them. Maybe find a conversation starter that was not about yesterday. Before she moves to Romeo's, she remembers work again. "So who is doing what part of the mission again? I know if it comes to it, I'm going to just walk in and take it. You need me for the Silph or intimidation parts, or is it best I lay low? Either way, I'll need to look a bit different when I'm over there. Think you could get me to look a bit more like a fighter now?"
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-05-09 at 07:00 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    You soon find a trainer who seems ready to battle.

"Alright, two each, no flying, no digging sound good to you?" he says, setting two Pokeballs on the ground.
    Agreed. Standard wager, I assume?

Paul brings out the balls for Buck and Willy.

We'll just toss 'em out same time, as usual.

As soon as the other trainer is ready, Paul leads off with Willy.

Spoiler
    Show
    What was the burning mon I scanned earlier?

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    -That works. Will complete arm there.-
    With that address in mind, he goes and builds, with pretty much the same breakfast as last time as he keeps himself busily away from others. Focus on the arm, focus on the arm, that's what'll see you through until Sparky gets here...
    Soon enough Ethan arrives, but in that time you think that you have figured out the most efficient way to build your arm. If you had an hour or two to work you could probably make one, given the appropriate parts.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan heads toward the cafe, a slight spring in his step. He was genuinely happy, the first time in quite some time.
    Ethan's thoughts also drift towards the arm. With the power source you could likely devise an arm to function quite well, given an hour or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Food would do her good. She too scans the blue thing. She feeds her team while they're there. She does scan everyone's mind just to know what was going on for them. Maybe find a conversation starter that was not about yesterday. Before she moves to Romeo's, she remembers work again. "So who is doing what part of the mission again? I know if it comes to it, I'm going to just walk in and take it. You need me for the Silph or intimidation parts, or is it best I lay low? Either way, I'll need to look a bit different when I'm over there. Think you could get me to look a bit more like a fighter now?"
    As soon as you touch Romeo's mind, he collapses to the ground, writhing in pain.

"What's wrong with him...." she says, looking at Romeo in concern. Then a look of comprehesion dawns on her.

"Wait, you're a Psychic, right? And you were a virgin?" she says, waiting for your nod. "Damn," she mutters. "This can happen sometimes. Your first time, emotions are running high, and you're not in control of yourself as much as normal, at least Psychic-power wise. Sometimes a bit of your power runs amuk your first time heading into the nearest person, who just so happened to be Romeo. It's called Aquired Psionic Weakness, or APW for short," she says, looking at Romeo in pity. "It looks like he got it bad too. I had it once upon a time, maybe I gave it to him too?" she muses to herself.

"Anyways, for the next day or two, he will be extremely weak to anything Psychic. Even just reading his mind could drop him like that," she says. "And he just so happens to be in Saffron City, the place with the highest concentration of Psychics in the world. The next few days will be fun for him..." she says in pity. "The Center might be able to make it bearable, but they won't be able to get rid of it right away."

About this time the pain starts to recede, and Romeo can move again.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Agreed. Standard wager, I assume?

Paul brings out the balls for Buck and Willy.

We'll just toss 'em out same time, as usual.

As soon as the other trainer is ready, Paul leads off with Willy.

Spoiler
    Show
    What was the burning mon I scanned earlier?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, it was Chimchar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedax
    Chimchar - The Burning Ass Pokemon
    Recenet studies have shown that Chimchar's tail flame is not in fact natural, such as Charmander's, but is actually caused by the nearly constant farting of Chimchar, which is so volatile that it explodes when it makes contact with air.
    The other kid sends out a small black and white Pokemon, which draws electricity to its body before Willy can even act.

{table]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
    1|||||Ho|||||
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4||||||||||
    5||||||||||
    6||||||||||
    7||||||||||
    8||||||||||
    9||||||||||
    10|||||Wi|||||[/table]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Troll in the Playground

'Why do bad things always happen when I date psychics?' asks Romeo to his god, Mew. 'Wait, would more sex cure it? And how can I even get to the Center without getting my mind read?'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, sex with a Psychic could build up your immunity to it, but you'd have to find somebody willing," she says, looking at Artemis with a grin. "And it might take a while."

"As for the Center, I have that teleporter, remember?"

Show

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Troll in the Playground

He looks at Artemis. 'Help a friend out?'

11. - Top - End - #1121

Willy moves to E-5 and fires off a poison-tipped barb at the opponent.

(1d20)[18] (1d6+16)[22] poisoned on 17-20.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Yeah, if only he had parts, like the bags full he bought after getting out of the Center-oh wait! (Sorry, but I thought ahead on that part. Few posts back.)
    "Morning. Phase one of installation went smoothly. How're you today?"

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground

"I am half tempted to just look at your mind from that suggestion. It would be worth seeing whatever is going on in there if it made you squirm that much." She sighs. "Sadly we need you, seeing as how pursuasive you can be. You'll die here with that disease." Gods, what did she do to get lumped with this guy! She thinks and looks at the consequences. She did need more human contact (wow that was a poor choice of words) and learning to deal with those who weren't Oak-level genius might be good for her. "Get snipped and I'll help."

Show

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

'Get snipped? What do you mean by that? Oh, wait, do you just mean a vasectomy? Sure, if I have enough cash, I can get that done. Only downside is that I'll be out of the mission till this is dealt with, unless we can somehow get me to the meeting before I pass out, or get this operation done fast. But either way, you might have just saved my life Arte. And I'll mention none of this to Paul or the others.'

He rushes over to her, about to embrace her, when he stops himself. 'Yeah, you don't like to be touched by me. But either way, thank you Artemis. You're a good friend and a loyal team-mate. Would you like an Eevee egg after all this? Oh wait, I'm already giving you one.' He was giving Arte the puppy-dog eyes again.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

"Or we just wait until your job is over today before you have to stay in bed for however long."
    She pauses as he approaches her and backs off, then puts her arm around him. "If I'm stuck playing doctor for you, I have to get used to having to actually touch you." It doesn't take a mind reader to tell that she's not exactly thrilled about her side job. "For now, stay on the Fighter"s Side of town. Probably safer for you." She looks at the puppy-dog eyes. "DANG IT, STOP THAT! Oh, and I don't know if you heard my question when you went spastic. If I'm going to be on the fighter's side, I can't exactly look like I do now. That whole 'banned for life' thing is a bit of a pain. Think you could make me look a bit more like a fighter?" Her phone buzzes. Crap! The others! She sends a response message. -Will meet up soon. Romeo...caught something. He learned his lesson about screwing with Psychics. Search APW treatments, or Acquired Psionic Weakness treatments if nothing come up for the former. Will stop by the Center and then meet up. Don't wait on us, we ate here.-
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-05-09 at 09:23 PM.

Show

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Troll in the Playground

'Only one way to find out.'

Romeo got to work imediately. His hands moved in a blur. He applied fax to to as much of Arte's skin as she'd allow. He dyed her har a shade of purple common in Unova. He put her glasses away ond got her some contacts. He tied her hair back into a pony-tail, it was the easiest hair style to work out in. Then he applied some fake tattoos to her arms and thighs, and gave her a little ankle bracelet. He even used some colouring make-up to apply fake bruises to her knuckles to make it look like she had over done it on the punching bags. After 15 minutes, Arte would have a hard time recognising herself infront of a mirror.

'Wow, this gift rocks, Copycat. And I found the pokemon you gave me too, thaks so much babe. Now lets see what happens to me.'

With some fake contacts to change eye colour, some dark hair dye, a pair of neatly rimmed specs and make-up to cover his small scar on his chin, he was already hard to recognise. He still looked sexy, but he didn't look like Romeo. He gave his hair a quick trim and brush, then applied a false goatee. Soon he looked like a respectable business man. A shirt and tie from his briefcase completed the look.

'How does that look
    ' came Romeo's voice from a strangers body standing in Copycat's house. 'Do I look like me?' Even Elly was unsure. It wasn't until she got a good smell of Romeo that she recognised him for who he was. 'Let's head down to the transporter, there's something I'm going to try and pick-up at the PokeCenter. Did I ever tell you I practiced first-aid for a year in Sinnoh? The nurses there wore such awesome dresses. Maybe we can get you one.'

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

She just looks at him. "...I don't do dresses, and that goatee makes you look like an idiot." She goes to look at herself in a mirror before going. Hm, should dress up more often. She looked nice, aside from the fake bruises. Artemis give Copycat a handshake. "Thank you for an...interesting time. I hope to see you again." She follows Romeo to the teleporter.

Show

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald checks his phone.
    -With Ethan, will check out. Tell Romeo to check with his contact if the kid's name is Jordan. Tried to ask last night, didn't get opportunity.
    He types it in his phone's search, and reads a few.
    -Consider tinfoil until you can get to a Center. Might help.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

I'm swell thank you. Even though it sounded sarcastic, Ethan was not lieing. He sat down, and pulled out a part of the partially incomplete arm and placed it on the table. This is where I am so far. A few more hours and I'll have it operational. Ethan's pad buzzed and read Artemis' text. Seems we will be meeting the others later. That gives us time to finish our mechanical work. He returns the part to his satchel gentily. Any ideas where we can work without being disturbed?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"I have Romeo's room key, and it's on the right side of town. Probably safe, right?"

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

More secure then the hostel I've been living in. Lets head out. Ethan motions to leave. He seems a bit too happy for Ethan.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Alright." (Already paid on my sheet)
    He puts down money for his breakfast before picking the supplies back up.
    "Mind giving me a hand, please? This and the tool box is a bit hard to hold."

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground

Right. Ethan hefts the supplies and follows Gerald to Romeo's apartment so they can work.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

[roll0] [roll1] poisoned on 17-20.
    The black and white Pokemon takes the hit, crying out in pain as the Poison takes effect. It takes a few steps forward, unleashing a blast of electricity at Willy, but it courses through the Sandshrew, running off into the ground harmlessly.

"Damn! He's a Ground Type?" the trainer shouts loudly as the crowd groans, at least a few of them likely knowing the Pokemon's origin.

1||||||||||
    2||||||||||
    3|||||Ho|||||
    4||||||||||
    5|||||Wi|||||
    6||||||||||
    7||||||||||
    8||||||||||
    9||||||||||
    10||||||||||[/table]

She just looks at him. "...I don't do dresses, and that goatee makes you look like an idiot." She goes to look at herself in a mirror before going. Hm, should dress up more often. She looked nice, aside from the fake bruises. Artemis give Copycat a handshake. "Thank you for an...interesting time. I hope to see you again." She follows Romeo to the teleporter.
    "Goodbye! You guys are a cute-" the Copycat begins to say, only to be cut off as the two of you step through the teleporter.

You arrive in the lightly lit basement of the Pokemon Center on the Psychic side of town. Almost as soon as you arrive Romeo falls to the ground, clutching his head in excruciating pain.

"Aw damn, what is it this time? Cat didn't talk you into one of her Paras trips, did she?" a man with a cigar says, walking over to see what's wrong.

Right. Ethan hefts the supplies and follows Gerald to Romeo's apartment so they can work.
    The two of you arrive at the hotel. It's a nice one, four stars. You head up the elevator, operated by a butler, to arrive in a clean, modern room. It is well lit and stocked with food and even a few basic supplies, and in about two hours the two of you have managed to construct your respective arms.

Show

25. - Top - End - #1135

Sorry kid. But learning is often a painful...and expensive...prospect. Willy, take it easy on him and just scratch it out.

He moves to E-4 and swipes. (1d20)[11] (1d12+19)[29]

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

[roll0] [roll1] poisoned on 17-20.
    Sorry kid. But learning is often a painful...and expensive...prospect. Willy, take it easy on him and just scratch it out.

He moves to E-4 and swipes. [roll0] [roll1]
    Quote Originally Posted by 'dax
    Blitzle - The Zebra Pokemon
    Blitzle was created when a Ponyta and a Sableye collided at high speeds, leaving dark streaks all over the body of this Pokemon.
    The Blitzle falls, the kid returning it with a groan.

"I think you'll like my second Pokemon more!" he says with a cry, releasing a blue Pokemon on the opposite side of the ring.

1||||||||||
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4|||||Wi|||||
    5||||||||||
    6||||||||||
    7||||||||||
    8||||||||||
    9||||||||||
    10|||||Fl|||||[/table]

U iz more faster.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-10 at 12:28 AM.

Show

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

"Nah, he caught something from 'Cat. Sensitive to anything psyokinetic now, even simple mind-reading." She picks him up and drapes Romeo's arm over her shoulder. At least he was decently tall. "He'll probably go into some sort of siezure if he stays here. I'll have to sneak over to the other side of town just to see him! Dress up like some idiot fighter!" she hugs Romeo closer to her, like an oversized doll while he recovers. Her thoughts agree with this, though clearly there is a bit more. She looks at him like she'd never see him again.
    "We were told you might know what to do, or to speed up recovery. Can you?"

Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't mention the blue mon. Wynaut I'm guessing?
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-05-10 at 12:38 AM.

Show

28. - Top - End - #1138

Willy dashes to E-7 and plunges his claws into the dirt, kicking up large piles of it to fling against the opposing mon.

(1d20)[5] (2d10+23)[32] lowers speed of enemy 1 stage on a hit.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Arte's not sure when Sparky hopped on, but she just shakes her head from Arte's shoulder as Romeo convulses.

Carefully, gently...
    *CLUNK* *clkclkclk* *whrr*
    Ah! There we go! Field test...apple. Let's try the apple.
    Carefully, gently, a metal hand reaches out and...picks it up, bringing it up to eye level and turning it. It worked...it worked!
    He looked over the unarmored machine arm, watching the reinforced spider silk tendons work, doing minute touches where they meet the "skeleton" of the arm. Each woven with care and attached to a nerve wire threaded through the hollow "bone". Eventually satisfied with it's workings, he begins laying the protective plating out, covering it all with sliding metal plates that slides around, almost human looking.

Spoiler
    Show

Similar to this, but steel gray and with a shining metallic sheen still.

Reaching back out, he grabs the apple with the metal arm and takes a bite out of it.
    "Success. Always so sweet. How's yours coming, Ethan?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-10 at 12:57 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo just shakes in Arte's arms. 'Ghnjftschsgerbdgdsvfhshcdd!'

Elly just looks on in panic.