New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

She holds him tighter, slightly hurting this time. "See!? Look at him!"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Just...about... there! Ethan rips off the saudering googles he was wearing and stares at the heap of metal and wires he had been toiling at for the last few hours. He marvled at it for a moment before twirling around and dashing over to the large couch inside the room. First, a test. He bends over and hooks his right arm under the couch. He strains and is able to lift the couch about an inch off the ground for less than a second before dropping it in a huff. Right! and he dashes back to his master piece. He stares at the heap for exactly 3 seconds before jabbing his hand into the pile. His hand finds just the right opening to not get caught of metal or wiring. He fiddles with some unseen mechanism within the heap and stops.

Gerald, you ready for this? and without waiting for an answer, he twists his wrist flat and the heap starts to shake and wir. It starts to move up along Ethan's arm, almost as if it was some primitive pokemon climbing up Ethan's arm to engulf him. The heap smooths out till it is a bunch of jagged metal and wiring all along Ethan's arm but without command, it begins rearraging itself. The metal plates slide over one another, covering up wiring and overlapping. Once all the plates had moved into position, the moved inwards towards Ethan's arm, creating a sleek metal outer casing for Ethan's arm.

And the expirement! Ethan goes back to the couch once more. With little effort he is able to one end of the couch off the floor one handed. What do you think?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Willy dashes to E-7 and plunges his claws into the dirt, kicking up large piles of it to fling against the opposing mon.

[roll0] [roll1] lowers speed of enemy 1 stage on a hit.
    The Pokemon takes the hit, but seems weakened by it. Shooting a tentacle out towards Willy it collides, and starts to absorb the life out of the small Sandshrew.

Spoiler
    Show
    26 damage to Willy

{table]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
    1||||||||||
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4||||||||||
    5||||||||||
    6||||||||||
    7|||||Wi|||||
    8|||||Fl|||||
    9||||||||||
    10||||||||||[/table]

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Arte's not sure when Sparky hopped on, but she just shakes her head from Arte's shoulder as Romeo convulses.

Carefully, gently...
    *CLUNK* *clkclkclk* *whrr*
    Ah! There we go! Field test...apple. Let's try the apple.
    Carefully, gently, a metal hand reaches out and...picks it up, bringing it up to eye level and turning it. It worked...it worked!
    He looked over the unarmored machine arm, watching the reinforced spider silk tendons work, doing minute touches where they meet the "skeleton" of the arm. Each woven with care and attached to a nerve wire threaded through the hollow "bone". Eventually satisfied with it's workings, he begins laying the protective plating out, covering it all with sliding metal plates that slides around, almost human looking.

Spoiler
    Show

Similar to this, but steel gray and with a shining metallic sheen still.

Reaching back out, he grabs the apple with the metal arm and takes a bite out of it.
    "Success. Always so sweet. How's yours coming, Ethan?"
    The arm works, is functional, and looks good. Kubota eyes it cautiously, as if this new limb was something other than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    She holds him tighter, slightly hurting this time. "See!? Look at him!"
    "He got APW? Damn," the man mutters. "That's unlucky. Here, let's get him upstairs. We've got a few shots that might help him out, make the pain more bearable," he says, leading you up the stairs.

"How much you willing to pay?"

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Just...about... there! Ethan rips off the saudering googles he was wearing and stares at the heap of metal and wires he had been toiling at for the last few hours. He marvled at it for a moment before twirling around and dashing over to the large couch inside the room. First, a test. He bends over and hooks his right arm under the couch. He strains and is able to lift the couch about an inch off the ground for less than a second before dropping it in a huff. Right! and he dashes back to his master piece. He stares at the heap for exactly 3 seconds before jabbing his hand into the pile. His hand finds just the right opening to not get caught of metal or wiring. He fiddles with some unseen mechanism within the heap and stops.

Gerald, you ready for this? and without waiting for an answer, he twists his wrist flat and the heap starts to shake and wir. It starts to move up along Ethan's arm, almost as if it was some primitive pokemon climbing up Ethan's arm to engulf him. The heap smooths out till it is a bunch of jagged metal and wiring all along Ethan's arm but without command, it begins rearraging itself. The metal plates slide over one another, covering up wiring and overlapping. Once all the plates had moved into position, the moved inwards towards Ethan's arm, creating a sleek metal outer casing for Ethan's arm.

And the expirement! Ethan goes back to the couch once more. With little effort he is able to one end of the couch off the floor one handed. What do you think?
    The end of the couch is tough, but you lift it off the ground, something you probably couldn't have done before. The arm seems to work fine.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-10 at 10:12 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald claps at the display-clapping! How long had it been since the last time he could do that!-and stands up, gently patting Kubota with the arm.
    "Very nice."
    He extends the fist out in front of him.
    "Pretty sure this is a common way to show mutual success."

(Mecha brofist time)
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-10 at 10:16 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Firbolg in the Playground

Willy looks weakened by the roots, but remains upright.

Try to end it now, Willy. Scratch 'em up!

(1d20)[20] (1d12+19)[24]

6. - Top - End - #1146

Critical damage: (1d12+6)[7]

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

"Well how much is it? I'm a bit short right now. Might be able to pay but can't pay rent or food sort of deal." She part carries, part drags him along.

Show

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Troll in the Playground

'Gafaddnnffffffch!' Romeo tries to reach into his pocket, but his arm flails uselessly about. This was the second most painful experience of his life, second only to the time he forgot the safeword in that Hoenn bondage club. And this was nowhere near as much fun.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan tilts his head slightly at Gerald. He was a worthwhile colleague, if a bit of a negative thinker. Better than other 3 in Ethan's opinion. He was able to design and build a fully functional and articulate prosthetic hooked directly to his nervous system. It didn't even seem to be any slower or weaker than a human one. But the gesture he was attempting. What was colloquially known as a "Bro-Fist" was somewhat out of character for him. It seemed somewhat queer to Ethan. For a moment, a thought crossed his mind he was still in the Copycat's snare but it passed quickly. It was too good to be Copycat, it was enjoyable for him and thus not enjoyable for her.

Ethan snapped out of his internal thoughts. He was gone but a second but it was a painfully obvious second. If we are doing this "Bro-Fist" or Mecha-Bro-Fist would be more apripro, I think we need one more participant. Ethan releases Mjolnir. Hello new friend. I would like you to join us in a celebritory event. Simply bump your claws, closed of course, against our fists. Ok? The beldum stares at him with his unblinking eye for for 3 full seconds before nodding slightly and rotating around, clenching its little claws.

Ethan raises his own gauntleted fist. Let's do this. he say's with a smirk.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Ready."
    TRIPLE MECHA BROFIST, ACTIVATE!

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

CLANK!CHARACTER LIMIT!
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

Willy looks weakened by the roots, but remains upright.

Try to end it now, Willy. Scratch 'em up!

[roll0] [roll1]
    The blow passes through the Pokemon, doing mo damage. It sends another tentacle at him, KOing the little Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    16 danage total.

"Well how much is it? I'm a bit short right now. Might be able to pay but can't pay rent or food sort of deal." She part carries, part drags him along.
    "^200 to boost his resistance so he can function," the man says, injecting him.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    'Gafaddnnffffffch!' Romeo tries to reach into his pocket, but his arm flails uselessly about. This was the second most painful experience of his life, second only to the time he forgot the safeword in that Hoenn bondage club. And this was nowhere near as much fun.
    You feel a sharp pain in your arm, then the pain lessens. Your head still feels as if it may explode, but you can function.

You see the man standing over you, mouthing words. Then they start to come through. "-ello? Can you hear me?" he says. "We gave you a shot. It should make the pain tollerable. It won't fix the problem, just blunt the pain. You'll need to build up an immunity for that.

CLANK!CHARACTER LIMIT!
    You hear a knock on the door. "Houshecleaning," it says in a thick accent.

Show

13. - Top - End - #1153

A watery ghost...not familiar with that breed. Must be an import. Let's see what Buck thinks of this.

The Scraggy bursts forth in E-7.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure who is faster.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

Hide in the bathroom, just in case. Ethan starts pulling on his coat to hide his robotic arm and stuffs his hand in his pocket. He also releases Ollie just in case. Don't come in! I'm not decent! Ethan drops his trouser's to keep up the act.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-05-10 at 02:29 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

15. - Top - End - #1155

Whether or not Buck goes first, here's his turn: shift if necessary and use Faint Attack.

(2d10+26)[29] dark physical.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis pulls out the money while Romeo comes to. "Thats how much you owe me now?" She laughs lightly as she says it.

Show

17. - Top - End - #1157

Once Buck floors the Frillish, Paul approaches the trainer.

I really like that soggy spectre you brought out. Willy is no slouch and it put paid to him with ease. Would you be willing to trade for my Snivy? One of the best grassy mons out there, no question. He's strong too, not far from evolving. I'll even toss in a couple thousand bucks, if you'd like.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald does so, pulling out his pistol as he does, and waiting for the first sign of bad things.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis pulls out the money while Romeo comes to. "Thats how much you owe me now?" She laughs lightly as she says it.
    "Thanks," the man mutters, pocketing the cash. "He'll feel better on the Fighter side. Less Psychics. If he can stay close to one, he'll build up an immunity. Close to this many, well, you saw what happened," he says, turning to leave.

Once Buck floors the Frillish, Paul approaches the trainer.

I really like that soggy spectre you brought out. Willy is no slouch and it put paid to him with ease. Would you be willing to trade for my Snivy? One of the best grassy mons out there, no question. He's strong too, not far from evolving. I'll even toss in a couple thousand bucks, if you'd like.
    After some negotiating, you manage to talk the kid into a deal; you'll waive the wager, pay him ^7,000, and also give him Hank.

"Oh," he says at the end, somewhat shyly. "I want a rematch if we do this too," he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Gerald does so, pulling out his pistol as he does, and waiting for the first sign of bad things.
    Hide in the bathroom, just in case. Ethan starts pulling on his coat to hide his robotic arm and stuffs his hand in his pocket. He also releases Ollie just in case. Don't come in! I'm not decent! Ethan drops his trouser's to keep up the act.
    The door is busted down by a powerful shoulder, revealing the large man that Gerald had talked to eariler at the Dojo. He is roaring loudly, a massive flamethrower clutched in his hand, a big duffle bag laying behind him, apparently to smuggle it up.

"DIE ROME-" he shouts, all rage and anger. Then he sees the two of you.

"You no Romeo. Where Romeo?" he says stupidly. "Did I break into the wrong room?"

Then he notices that Ethan's pants are on his ankles. "You guys weren't about to.... you know.... Sorry," he says awkardly.

"Hey! I know you! You're funny arm guy! How'd you get an arm!"

Show

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Troll in the Playground

'Thanks. While I'm here, I don't suppose you have a Field First Aid Kit for sale? You know, in-case this sort of thing happens again.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

'Thanks. While I'm here, I don't suppose you have a Field First Aid Kit for sale? You know, in-case this sort of thing happens again.'
    The man stops. "Field First Aid? Yeah, I can hook you up with one for ^1,000," the man says, eyeing you.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-10 at 06:55 PM.

Show

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Troll in the Playground

'Come on, I've studied some medicine too. No way it's worth more than 500.'

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[10]

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

'Come on, I've studied some medicine too. No way it's worth more than 500.'

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    ^800. Final offer," the man says.

Show

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

'I'll try my luck at the fighter side of town, thanks anyway.'

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

'I'll try my luck at the fighter side of town, thanks anyway.'
    The man sighs. "^700. Since you did 'cat."

Show

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Troll in the Playground

'Why yes I did. we both did cat.' Romeo couldn't help but surpress a grin. That was probably his greatest accomplishment as a lover so far.

He reaches for his wallet, and after a few minutes (due to his hands still shaking) he pays the man.

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

'Why yes I did. we both did cat.' Romeo couldn't help but surpress a grin. That was probably his greatest accomplishment as a lover so far.

He reaches for his wallet, and after a few minutes (due to his hands still shaking) he pays the man.
    The man (who had gone to get the kit as you struggled with your wallet) happily takes your money and hands you a heavy kit full of medical supplies.

Show

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

'So my plan for today is: Get to the fighter side alive, call Stacey and make the meeting, Give back Sparky and Hardcase, Make-over Ethan, go through with the operation, then have sex with Artemis. You know, that sounds like a fun and exciting day to me.'

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Titan in the Playground

"You forgot the part where you get your balls cut, remember? You probably will be in pain from a light jog after that...you know, I might be alright with that actually..." She gives him an evil grin. "By the way, I'd say I was an excellent actor back there."
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-05-10 at 09:16 PM.

Show

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald levels the gun at head height to the man, ready to shoot when Ollie bumps into him. Recognition dawns as he puts the gun away and curls the sleeve up, revealing metal.
    "Made one, and not that. Got the key off some guy in the street, both of us needed a place to build robot arms, figured this would work. Next project was jet boots. Normal pants plus large amounts of heat tend to end poorly, though."
    He pauses.
    "Why are you here to kill someone, anyway? And why use a flamethrower to kill a single target? Waste of good fuel for larger groups. A shotgun would work better, and be harder to trace back to you."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-10 at 09:13 PM.