Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 1074
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "Whatever it is we better do it before they realize we are not in there," Dromet says as he looks around.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "Eophyn, Dromet, you know more about fighting than me, what's your plan?"

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Eophyn

    "Well I want some pay back," she says "We do this by the numbers, I soften them up and then we smash them."

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "I may get up a three and shoot them from there."

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "We can either set it on fire and wait for them to exit, or we could wait outside the door for them to chase after us and take them out there," Dromet says as he tries to look toward the entrance of the place.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    I think we should find out the closest town and why we were imprisoned. Then we run.

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "What? Not the other way around?"

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Naram: We did just escape. Do we really want to go back in there?

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    As the party is talking, they hear a loud snap, similar to that of wood being broken in half. After that, voices can be heard, although they are hard to make out.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "They'll be here in a moment, better prepare." Serph says and quickly climbs to nearest tree and prepares his bow, to strike when the guards will arrive.

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Dromet will crouch under the window and prepare to grab and throw whoever sticks their head out.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Eophyn

    She hides in some nearby underbrush waiting for her chance for payback.

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Naram hastily finds cover and pulls out his crossbow.

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    You can hear some voices inside, not clearly enough to make them out, and then everything goes quiet. Not a sound could be heard from inside the building. Two minutes go by, and then you can hear a single voice again, getting louder, before someone finally sticks his head out of the window. Looking around. As he does, Dromet takes hold of him, pulling him out of the window as fast as he can and into the ground. There appears to be nobody behind the man, so the party is free to do what they will.


    Remember, you have about a half second to decide what you want to do before he starts yelling.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "Knock him out." Serph tells Dromet, still ready in case anybody will try to follow the guy.

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Eophyn

    She fires an arrow through the window.

    Spoiler
    Show

    She does have low light vision, but if there is no easy target a blind shot and hopes that it hits someone.
    (1d20+3)[11] to hit
    (1d20)[6] over come cover
    (1d6)[6] damage
    (1d20+3)[15] crit
    (2d6)[9] crit damage

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Dromet will hit the man on the head, hoping to knock him out.

    If attack roll needed (1d20+5)[8]
    If Non lethal damage needed (1d3+4)[5]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    The arrow shoots off into the darkness, hitting against a wall and making a clang, as the arrow stuck itself into the wall. Two voices can be heard, faintly, but nothing else happens on that front.

    The man under Dromet screams out for his companions, and pushes his weight against Dromet, sliding out a little from him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Not gonna bother with a map, but as of right now, this is considered a combat situation. Rather than bother with initiative, the party may go in any order they choose, just remember that reinforcements will be coming shortly. Also, the enemy used a full round action to break free of Dromet's grip, so he's still prone.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    "Dromet, silence him." Serph says and prepares the bow, to fire at first thing that comes out through the window.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack the first enemy that comes through, once he actually sees him.
    (1d20+3)[8]
    (1d6)[1]
    If crit:
    (1d20+3)[12]
    (1d6)[3]

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Dromet will once more use everything he has to silence the man before having to resort to his sword.

    attack roll needed (1d20+5)[23]
    Non lethal damage needed (1d3+4)[5]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Eophyn

    "I'll be the rabbit," she whispers to Serp.

    Quickly she moves to where the she thinks the front door is, trying to keep herself behind some cover.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+7)[25] stealth

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    The man takes the blow to the head and shakes for a second, woozily. Recovering quickly, he starts to pull himself up to his feet, and then swings his fist in towards Dromet's head, not having the presence of mind to draw a weapon.

    Zara and Naram
    Spoiler
    Show
    Since you have not posted, i'm gonna assume you just watch, rather than get involved. Please post in the OOC if you are still here.


    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+1)[18]
    Damage (1d3+1)[3]

    Dromet takes 3 damage


    Meanwhile, you still hear the voices, but they do not seem to be approaching fast enough to be seen yet.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-06-03 at 12:36 AM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Serph is annoyed with the man and Dromet's inability to silence him. He uses the sling in attempt to distract him, so Dromet may finish the job, then picks up the bow again and watches the window.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack (1d20+3)[4]
    damage (1d4)[1]
    If Crit (1d20+3)[11]
    damage (1d4)[1]

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Naram watches the scuffle from cover, but is hesitant to use the crossbow with Dromet so close.

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    OOC: He doesnt get an AoO because he is unarmed right? And was that lethal or non-lethal?

    Dromet, angry at the hit and moreso that the man didn't just go down will stand and draw his sword and swing it at the man.

    Attack (1d20+6)[23]
    Damage (1d10+6)[16]

    Crit Conf (1d20+6)[16]
    Crit Damage (1d10+6)[10]
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    shugyosha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Eophyn

    Eophyn continues to move around the house looking for the guards from the underbrush.

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Taking a clean and powerful hit to the shoulder, the man collapses in a heartbeat, bleeding heavily. A few moments later, a man appears within Serphs line of sight, and as he had prepared previously, he fires a shot in towards the man, but misjudges his distance, and it instead arcs to the floor, harming nobody. The man is then followed by another one, who drops his sword to pull out his longbow, he nocks an arrow and prepares himself, knowing his foes are within a short range.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Both men are currently inside the building still, within the room you guy escaped from. It is possible to climb back through the window, or shoot through it, although the room is dark enough that you need low-light or darkvision to be able to do so.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Naram fires his crossbow at the first man he sees appear in the window.

    Spoiler
    Show

    attack: (1d20+1)[5]
    damage: (1d6)[2]

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    Serph fires another shot, aiming at the man with crossbow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack roll (1d20+3)[7]
    Damage (1d6)[6]
    If Crit (1d20+3)[18]
    Damage (1d6)[4]

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: An Unchanging Reality (Take two)

    On Dromet's turn he will move next to the window and stand.
    www.eldeberon.com

    Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

    Yuri

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •