New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 81: Ghostbusters!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Sapling Cabin

"What's a godmother?"
    Waterstrider asks. It sounded like what the Dawn Wolf was, but given the context, he figured it was different, so needed to ask.
    Brinika frowns a little, trying to recall Reelshka's explanation. It's a person that helps the parents take care of the baby. It's something humans do.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-04-27 at 11:30 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

"Oh no, just a bit of a baby boom, and a few older children around already like Keo. GLoG seems to be the place to go if you're a displaced child in the Nexus, since they're always willing to help the helpless. There is a day care opening up though, so that the parent's of any new babies can get some time to themselves once in a while, or maybe pursue careers." Julie waves Eric off with a thankful nod as she answers Cessie's question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

"We saw the outside of it already. Pansy mentioned it before she showed us where to find you. I think it's a great idea." Sakura thoroughly enjoys caring for Laela, but how great would a chance to get away with Adir for a while be? "It'll give them a chance to play with some other kids too."
    Rowan Cabin

"There is? I'm probably due soon but it would probably take a while before I'm willing to let them into the hands of others. A few months or so and even then it would probably just be when I'm busy with other things." Like Harnel.

3. - Top - End - #273

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Kitchen]

Aiden doesn't go to the cabin yet. "I'm Aiden Kester. I couldn't get any food because I don't have any money, and the streets have a remarkably low amount of discarded food I can take." He'd take some natural food like berries, but he has no idea which are safe and which would poison him.
    [Kitchen]

"I'm Andreas Emeral, council member of Glog which is the place you end up. Maybe we could find something that suits your skills."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Aiden just laughs when he hears the word "skills." "Skills? Pretty good joke, but I don't have any skills. I'm just an unpublished writer." He stands up and gets some dust off his coat. "You're probably gonna want me out of here if I can't work, right?"
    Last edited by Devixer; 2012-04-27 at 05:24 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Forest Hut

"This is the safest place in the WHOLE WORLD," Lily tells Freddy solemnly, as they arrive at Pathfinder's hut.

Main Cabin - Yesterday

Lily stops struggling as soon as Pathfinder mentions the word 'story', but since Tito doesn't, he ends up smacking her elbow hard onto the wooden floor. Lily yelps in pain, and Tito scrambles off of her and looks at her elbow.

"I'm sorry, Lee-lee. Let me check,"
    he says, as he pushes up her sleeve to check it. Lily sniffles a little, and lets her brother examine her elbow.

"Is it bleeding?"

"No, just a little red."
    Tito says. "I'm sorry."

Lily hugs her brother and gives him a kiss on he cheek. "It's okay. Pathfinder is going to tell us a story!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Forest Hut]

There's a good chance that the spiritual power permeating this part of the forest is quite unlike anything the Huldra has every encountered. In his homeworld you have the three divine powers and elementalism. And of course the souls and spirits of various living things.

But there's no such thing as 'natural' power. 'Nature' isn't even really considered a thing.

And as such Freddy really has nothing to compare nature spirits too. Aside from the few fey that he's briefly encountered. Mostly that dryad lady.

He moves with caution, nodding when Lily speaks up.

"Yeah,"
    he agrees. "It certainly feels that way. Do you... uuhh... do you think that Pathfinder will still be mad at me from before?"
    Main Cabin - Yesterday => Common Area - Whenever Possible

Pathfinder kneels down to try and scoop the pair of halfling children up before heading to the Common Area. "Come on, lets go and build a big fire. It's going to be a long story and I'm going to have my friends help make a show." He explains as he carries them. The Wolfen will set them down once they get there before he begins to gather the supplies for the fire. "Run and grab some food, blankets, and drink. Enough for anyone who comes by and sits down too." The shaman asks of them before clicking a pair of claws together right above the tinder. A spark seems to leap from his paw to ignite the blaze, and before their eyes, a fire begins to roar.

(Anyone, especially young/children PCs can come and listen in on the story when it's told.)

Forest Hut

When they enter the clearing through the little archway, they'll see the large forest hut on the other side. It's nothing fancy, merely woven vines and sticks, but it's well built and taken care of. It's easily large enough to house several people, maybe even a couple families. Off to the left, several animal skins are left in their stretching and drying racks, and right in the center of the place is the firepit. Pathfinder stands above it, tossing pawfuls of crushed herbs into his cooking/medicine pot. His eyes are closed, but his muzzle moves as he speaks little prayers to the spirits of wisdom that used to reside in the herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Brinika frowns a little, trying to recall Reelshka's explanation. It's a person that helps the parents take care of the baby. It's something humans do.
    Sapling Cabin

Waterstrider gives it a bit of thought before nodding. "Like an Uncle or Aunt." He says. It wasn't an exact translation from his language and culture, but it was the sort of role an Uncle or Aunt of a cub would fulfill. While the entire Tribe helped raise the children, it was they who were their moral guides.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Common Area- Whenever Possible

Natalie will turn up, wearing a knee-length green skirt and a blue t-shirt. Her long black hair has been braided down her back. Slung over her back is her red rucksack. "Hello! Is there anything I can do to help?"
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

Common Area - Storytime!

The Applehill kids look at each other, and immediately know what the other is thinking. They race off to the kitchen and start assembling baskets full of yummy stuff that can be toasted over a bonfire! =D

Forest Hut

"Nope, he won't be mad cause he knows you're my friend!" Lily says. Logic! She has it!

And then they enter the clearing.
    "Shh!"
    Lily whispers to Freddy. "He's talking to the spirits."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #278

Common Area - Storytime!

Kashi has been sleeping a very, very long time. So long that his stomach is beginning to grumble by the time he wakes up.

Hm, looks like the little kitty didn't come back after all. That's alright, Kashi can still smell her around camp somewhere, so if he wants to find her it shouldn't be too much trouble, unless she's running around a whole lot again.

But you know what else he can smell? Food! Baskets and baskets of it, over in that common area with the fire. They must be having a roast up or something!

>.>
    <.<

Maybe if he asks nicely, they won't mind him having just a little bit.

With surprising silence (but not stealth, because a twenty foot long bronze dragon isn't ever going to be considered stealthy) Kashi takes off and flies over to the source of good smells.

Which in this case is Lily's armload of baskets. Kashi lands gently behind her, still not making much noise. The rush of wind from his wingbeats might alert her or Tito to his presence though.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #279

[Forest Hut]

The demon-fox sits down at the edge of the clearing, uncertain if he should get any closer or not. He doesn't know anything about praying to spirits. But he would imagine it's sort of like praying to the Archons. And that's a serious thing that you don't want to interrupt.

Doing so would be very irreverent.

Something at the back of his mind suggests that it might be like a Warlock calling on spirits of Discord. But he quickly dismisses that. Discord is openly malevolent. And most of the people at GLoG seem to be kind. Or... at least mean well.

"Should we wait here until he finishes?" Freddy whispers back, leaning close to Lily to speak into her ear. The process of doing so may end up tickling her face with his whiskers.

[Story Time!]

A certain wolf-sized demon fox slinks in toward the fire, his quartet of ghostly blue wisps dancing along behind him. He had heard that Pathfinder was going to be telling a story and he thought it might be a good time to bond with a few other members of GLoG. After all, many of them haven't even met him yet!

AND he'll be there for Lily to grab onto in case the story proves to be too scary. In all he believes it will be a wise use of time!

As he approaches the fire he's surprised by the number and diversity of those gathered already! But given 'Nexus' and all maybe he shouldn't be. Given room he'll lay down near Lily, looking quite like a very large and unusual dog.

The four wisps wrap and warp around each other, taking on the character of a rather large, thick wool blanket which settles down atop the Huldra. And possibly leaving room for anyone else who wants to snuggle into it. Despite its illusionary nature it'll feel just as warm and fuzzy as a real blanket whilst providing the same degree of protection from the cold.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

[Story Time!]

Renetta has caught wind of what's going on, and she, carrying Flamecrest, is moving toward the growing gathering. She carefully seats herself on the ground and waits eagerly. Hopefully the baby doesn't get fussy!

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Storytime!

Lily is being too careless to notice Kashi, plopping down on Freddy's blanket, with her basket next to her. "Pathfinder tells the BEST STORIES! Except for Waterstrider. His are the best too!"

Tito is much more diligent than his little sister, and carries his basket over to the fire and helping Pathfinder get set up.

Suddenly Lily turns and reaches for a snack at the same time that Kashi does, and the halfling and the dragon come eye to eye. She freezes in place for a moment.

And then.... "SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! You're a dragon!"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Story Time!

The Wolfen smiles as people begin to filter in and turns to Natalie. "You don't need to do anything. You can go ahead and take a seat as I get the story ready though." He tells her before pulling out a little hollow reed from his belt. Closing his eyes, he blows through it slowly, letting out a deep droning tone that seems to vibrate the very earth. It lasts for just a moment, but soon afterward a mist begins to form in the surroundings, seeping from the forests and grasses, beginning to circle through the campgrounds and to the bonfire...

Those that can sense it will feel that it's filled with a myriad of spirits. None are hostile, but a few are surprisingly strong.

Pathfinder's Hut

The Wolfen's ear flicks towards Lily and Freddy, showing that he's heard them, but he doesn't interrupt his ritual. After another moment, he takes a pinch of powder from his belt and tosses it into the fire, causing it to give off a thick green smoke. Only afterward does he open his eyes to give the pair a warm smile. "Hello."

13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground

Story Time

"OK, thank you." Natalie will then go off to find somewhere to sit. She'll try to sit next to any of her friends, although I don't think any have arrived yet, so she'll head to sit next to Lily.

14. - Top - End - #284

Storytime!

Kashi freezes, his prehensile tongue scant inches away from the basket full of goodies when Lily screeches with glee.

Wincing a bit at the pitch of the squeals, Kashi nods slowly in confirmation. He is indeed a dragon, and a hungry one at that.

He looks to the basket, then back to Lily, repeating the action a few times just to make it really obvious what he's asking. Just to be safe, he'll try asking her out loud, although he doubts the adorable little girl knows any draconic.

"Snyuu? <Can I please have some food?>" Somehow, he manages to say this while his tongue is quivering out in mid-air.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #285

Storytime!

Kashi isn't the only dragon here. A (probable clone of the) Dragonite had been exploring around the Glog area in search of a good den. Attracted by the bonfire and smell of food, it approaches the common area with big lake fish in it's mouth. Y'know, to share.

It tosses the fish in front of ther center blanket and lies down, waiting for the festivities to begin. Seeing Kashi begging for food, he scoffs. "Dragonite. Dragon." <If you want to share food you should bring some to share yourself.*>

*Assuming dragon languages cross over.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2012-04-27 at 08:17 PM.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

16. - Top - End - #286

[Storytime]

Somewhere close to the campsite, Peter is wandering around in the forest.
    What's he doing there, you ask?
    No idea, he went out after having a drink at Trog's and walked right into the forest.
    Happens when one wanders.
    He sees the campfire, smells the food and his stomach rumbles. Can't hurt to look,right?
    He'll be cautious, though, using his illusions to blend in with the forest as he makes his way to the campire.
    Look, there are people there! They might notice him, if they can see through illusions.
    Or have a good nose.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Storytime!

If there's one thing a growing halfling knows, it's hungry!

"Awww, you're hungry. You can share this basket with me and Freddy and Natalie!"
    Lily says. I think she's met Natalie before, during the snowstorms, yes? "Do you like stories? Pathfinder is about to tell a story and he says it's a new one that he hasn't told us before!"

Meanwhile, Tito is fetching more baskets of food. There's enough for everyone!

Pathfinder's Hut

"Hi Pathfinder! Freddy wanted to meet you again so he can teach you how to fight monsters! Only I know you're the best monster fighter in the whole world, except maybe he knows how to fight pumpkin monsters and onion monsters, so I thought I should bring him in case he does. And look, Freddy, see his braids? I braided Pathfinder's mane this morning."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Storytime!

I seem to recall Natalie being there when Tito had a gripe about there being no other boys for him to play with, so yes, I think they've met before. There may have been a snowstorm; I can't remember.

"Oh, yes. Go ahead." Natalie smiles at the dragon, before turning to the fire fox (no relation). "Hello. I'm Natalie, what's your name?" Natalie smiles.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

Forest Path

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Marty raises an eyebrow. H-Hollow? Like those ch-chocolate E-Easter rabbits? Oh, and who is th-this l-letter f-from? Marty will open the letter there.
    The letter:
    Marty,

I'm going to be away for a little while. I'm going to hunt for some more unfriendlies for Freddy.

Try to stay out of trouble, recuperate, and do what Medicine Woman Quinn tells you, got it? I'll be back before you know it. And you better be in better helath when I return.... or else.

Vidalia.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-04-27 at 08:48 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest

Marty frowns. He wasn't used to being threatened to do things. Not like he minded though, she was right. He needed to rest until his leg was better. Which it was. He just needed to lie down and rest for a bit to let his body get more flexible with the new limb. Perhaps he ought to see if Vidalia needed help? Nah, he'd be more of a pain than anything. He didn't think hunting for ghosts to be any kind of fun. He had enough ghost problems at The Sleeping Goblin. Though those were being fixed. Hopefully. The young man sighs and pockets the letter. He'll then head off to his cabin and start to take a nap.

21. - Top - End - #291

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Rowan Cabin

"There is? I'm probably due soon but it would probably take a while before I'm willing to let them into the hands of others. A few months or so and even then it would probably just be when I'm busy with other things." Like Harnel.
    Rowan Cabin

"I agree. Eric and I have been sole caretakers for them for a while, and I really couldn't imagine doing otherwise. It's a lot more rewarding than you'd think, knowing that someone's life depends on your constant attention." Probably not the way a well adjusted person would put it, but Julie's heart is in the right place.

Storytime!

Kashi retracts his tongue, and quickly swivels his head over to the dragonite, proving that dragon languages do in fact translate universally.

And then he sticks out his tongue again, childishly wagging it back and forth.

"Snyyuuu!! <Shows what you know. I totally brought some food to share. I was just asking to be polite!>" Kashi hefts the sack of random goodies he had from that random encounter he was in. There's a bunch of candy in there, ripe for the pickings. Of course, none of it is very filling, but Lily and Natalie are welcome to have some.

Not the meanyhead dragonite though.

Kashi pours out some wrapped hard candies and chocolates next to the basket, and then grabs a salami in exchange, clutching at it with a forepaw as he uses the other hand to pull the drawstring closed on his sack again with his teeth.

Then he'll curl up around Lily, Natalie, and the familiar smelling demon fox. Time to munch on the salami and pay attention to the cool story.

He just hopes it won't be scary.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

That is indeed a strange way of putting it. Sakura isn't bothered at all, though. In fact, she's nodding in agreement. "I know what you mean. Taking care of Laela is the greatest thing ever. Even if it is tiring." She says the last with a chuckle. Sakura doesn't wear makeup, so one can see her with bags under her eyes quite a lot. Laela doesn't sleep through the night very well at all.

23. - Top - End - #293

Storytime!

The Dragonite makes the closest sound it can to "HMPH!" It'd bet his fish that the the big bronze lizard just then remembered it when he was criticized. "Gonite, Dragon. Dragonite."<Then you should offer first, rather than beg. Just asking is what a hatchling does.> They are dragons after all. Symbols of power, strength, divinity, protection. "Dragonite." <Your too much bigger to ask for little one's food.>

The dragon pokemon refuses to respond to the bronze dragon's tongue flicking. It is above such childishness... Until Kashi turns around. Then it retaliates with the silliest face it can. One of its antenae is curled up in a spiral while the other is zigzagged like a lightning bolt, one of its eyes is squinted, and its tongue hangs out the side of its agape mouth. It only holds the silly face for a moment. Pride of a dragon and all that.

After that nonsense face is finished it will focus it's attention towards the story, eating bits of the fish as it waits.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

24. - Top - End - #294

[Forest Hut]

"Hello," Fredrick replies as Lily goes on her little rendition of why they've come. "I'm happy to meet you in a less hectic situation. I don't think our first encounter was very flattering."

What with all the growling and stuff.

"Lily is correct. After a fashion. Though... I don't think I could offer much advice on fighting pumpkins."

Everyone knows that the uncertain nature of a pumpkin's existence makes fighting them nearly impossible.

"I was brought into the Nexus with a portion of my world as well as many other people. Our villages and cities are in the country that is called... Outside I think? Since its introduction dangerous beings from my world have been causing some trouble in the Nexus simply because people here don't know how to ward them off," Freddy explains. "I was hoping I could share with you how to keep them out of this place for everyone's safety."

Everyone likes to be safe!

[Story Time]

Freddy knows nothing of dragon-talk!

Though he will try one of those chocolate coins. They smell interesting! The end of one of his tails takes on a hand-like appearance as he begins to struggle with getting the foil off...

This may take a while...

Before long his second tail joins in as he sticks his tongue out of the side of his mouth to better concentrate on the task at hand. It looks rather silly.

The Huldra's illusionary blanket, it should be mentioned, smells of fox and forest. A somewhat damp, earth smell. Like an old log with lots of ferns growing out of it. And it makes an odd noise, too. Something between rustling leaves in the wind and crackling flames. The same sound his wisps make as a matter of fact!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Night - Lakeside

Reinholdt kitty emerges from his cabin and goes to sit on his thinking rock. It was his sunning rock. Peering at the water, he can see that it's no longer his reflecting rock.

Perhaps all for the better. He's not sure he'd want to see himself now anyways.

Reinholdt wonders, what exactly happened. He remembers getting shot with a dart and then... waking up in the Infirmary. Did Erin bring him there? He'd have to go to HALO and thank her and let them know he was alright. Sort of. After he gets done with kicking himself for taking the Pan's flute rather than the poison neutralizer. Even if he has used the flute repeatedly in the past. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Story Time

Tito is being conscientious and making sure that there is enough food for everyone, making several trips back to the kitchen to fetch more baskets. Perhaps he'll run across more people whose players would like them to be at the story!

Lily is making a shisch-kebab of meats and veggies and cheeses to roast over the fire. It looks WAY too big for a tiny little girl like her to eat!

Poplar Cabin

Pansy and Brand are taking advantage of having the children taken "off their paws" to spend some time together. I don't think they'll mind missing the story too much.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Sapling Cabin

Waterstrider gives it a bit of thought before nodding. "Like an Uncle or Aunt." He says. It wasn't an exact translation from his language and culture, but it was the sort of role an Uncle or Aunt of a cub would fulfill. While the entire Tribe helped raise the children, it was they who were their moral guides.
    Yeah! A godmother is like an extra aunt, Brinika says, nodding, then her ears twitch and perk up in thought. Does that mean Jamie's baby brother is my cousin?

[Storytime]

A plotclone of Brinika scurries inside. She can't miss the story! There she spots some unfamiliar persons, including two dragons, at which she peers curiously as she heads to take a seat near other children on Frederick's blanket. Reelshka is there as well, taking a seat a bit away from the children and the dragons.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

28. - Top - End - #298

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Kitchen]

Aiden just laughs when he hears the word "skills." "Skills? Pretty good joke, but I don't have any skills. I'm just an unpublished writer." He stands up and gets some dust off his coat. "You're probably gonna want me out of here if I can't work, right?"
    [Kitchen]

Andy doesn't seem to get where he made a joke. His expression is still seriouse. He tries to grap Aiden on the shoulder and place him back to end his meal, which I assume he hasn't.

"Oh no we don't throw anyone out of such reasons. And I don't see why you couldn't work. You may not be the best, but as long as you don't cause more work your not useless."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Hut

"If there are new kinds of spirits that I need to protect this place from, then please, enlighten me." Pathfinder asks of Freddy. "As for earlier, please understand that it had nothing to do with any of the people there except for Lily and Tito."

Storytime!

"Alright, everyone take a seat and I'll get everything ready."
    Pathfinder explains as he begins setting out various pouches of powders and herbs. As he gets organized, his brother Waterstrider settles in next to Renetta and Flamecrest happily.

The crowd will see the shaman take out a small wineskin and drink down all that was within. It must have tasted horrible, as he flinches and shakes himself once he's done. Finished, the Wolfen takes a seat near the fire and settles down closing his eyes. After a few moments, his body seems to relax into a deep sleep, but a thin mist rises from him, eventually collecting into a spectral form of himself. Is everybody ready? He asks. This story will be a long one, as well as tragic, but there's a glimmer of happiness and hope to it that I hope you all will find.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-04-28 at 11:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #300

[Kitchen]

Aiden had finished eating a while ago. "Well, that's a relief, then," he says. "What is this place, anyway?"