New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 81: Ghostbusters!

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Lucy briefly looks around, still awe-struck with the Nexus.

"Thank you, I too am very glad to have made a wonderful friend such as you."

The nurse says with a smile.

(Sorry! I should have posted much sooner. ^_^')

((Any idea if Andy's Cabin is still locked? ))
    Lucy!
    Bill blushes.
    "Rarara..."*
    *Oh I'm not that wonderful...
    Bill frowns as he finds that the door is locked.
    "Rararra."*
    *Guess we're finding our own lodgings for the night...
    He then remembers!
    "Rararar rara raraaaaaaaar"*
    *So...how do you feel about sleeping in a bush?
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #332
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

"I agree. Eric and I have been sole caretakers for them for a while, and I really couldn't imagine doing otherwise. It's a lot more rewarding than you'd think, knowing that someone's life depends on your constant attention." Probably not the way a well adjusted person would put it, but Julie's heart is in the right place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

That is indeed a strange way of putting it. Sakura isn't bothered at all, though. In fact, she's nodding in agreement. "I know what you mean. Taking care of Laela is the greatest thing ever. Even if it is tiring." She says the last with a chuckle. Sakura doesn't wear makeup, so one can see her with bags under her eyes quite a lot. Laela doesn't sleep through the night very well at all.
    [Rowan Cabin]

"Yeah... probably. I'm most likely going to hire a few people to take care of the things however when I'm busy. It's still rather hard for me to image them though even now when it's a such a short time left." Cessie replies.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

Storytime

Hmm, well Freddy is the Boggart expert, and if he says these guys aren't Boggarts, then Lily won't be afraid. She's happy to snuggle up with Freddy and Kashi and feel perfectly safe!

Tito cleans one of Myrim's fish and sticks the chunks on a sharp stick to roast over the fire. Mmmm... fish!

HT has a sadface because she cannot see Ghar's sig banner. HT spent 20 minutes fiddling with Adblock's settings and discovered that anything with 'banner' in the filename was getting blocked. Fixed now.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-04-29 at 09:47 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground

Storytime!

As the crowd watches, Pathfinder's spirit steps into the fire and seems to vanish. After a moment, a paw of Wolfen paws appears in the smoke, seemingly turning it solid in front of their eyes. "To understand this story, I must first tell you about my world. But fear not as the story will begin soon" Pathfinder explains with a small sweeping gesture towards the crowd. The gesture fades back into the smoke and other misty figures slip into the bonfire to aide the storyteller. Natalie will feel a touch of cold on her shoulder as a skeletal looking hand sets itself on it. If she looks up, she'll see the misty shape of a cat-person skeleton. It looks down to give her a silent "mew" before taking a seat next to her.

One by one, other spirits creep into the audience. More cat-people, humans, large insects, small animals, and even an odd tree or two gather around. Each one is silent and appears fully dead, either a skeleton or an empty husk enshrouded by the grave-mist. These are the spirit-guardians that Pathfinder has called forth to protect this ground. Even the sacrificed yak has come forth, settling down behind Reelshka with a silent snort.

"In the beginning of my world, there was utter chaos. Three primordial forces fought for control."
    He explains as images begin to resolve themselves in the smoke. "Life, Spirit, and The Darkness fought a seemingly eternal battle. No side could gather more strength than the other two, and the thought of alliance only made them retch in disgust." As he speaks, three figures form in the smoke. First, a great and powerful beast, followed by a tall and thin figure of a man, and the third is that of a large fanged mouth. The three begin to fight all at once, struggling against each other, tearing themselves apart even as they grow whole once more at the same time. As the audience watches, bits and pieces that are torn apart begin to collect in the middle of the three, forming a sphere. "Out of the struggle, shards of the three Primal Forces began to collect, forming the Natural World. At first, the barren world was ignored, unnoticed by the three rivals, but slowly, the forces were pulled apart by the fledgling domain. Only then did they take their eyes off of each other to examine it."

The three forces in the smoke pull back from one another as they slowly begin to examine the world that their war had made. "Slowly, they began to poke and prod at the Natural World, judging it for what it was worth. At first, the world had been a barren rock, but slowly, the proximity of the Great Forces began to change it. Where Life touched, trees and animal life grew. For Spirit, the stars, moon, and fledgling souls and spirits appeared into being..." He explains. Before their eyes, the world expands, showing mountains, rivers and forests growing and appearing as the Sun and Moon began revolving around the Natural World. Off to the side however, The Darkness grows a pair of angular eyes and drifts around, looking at the world and prodding at it to no effect.

"But The Darkness wasn't so blessed it seemed. Whatever it touched never changed. Be it living or not, It couldn't seem to grant life of any sort or even change the shape of the world...and because of it, it grew angry. Life and Spirit found their creations interacting with one another, forming bonds that they could never have conceived of. The Darkness saw this and became scared, but try as it might, it couldn't do anything as the other Powers grew in size in strength."
    The image of The Darkness seemed to shrink, seemingly pleading as Life and Spirit grew stronger and larger, until Darkness was merely the size of a man, left to roam the Natural World.

"Eons of peace passed by. Races simply grew and flourished, but eventually a problem emerged. People and Spirits thrived, but they never stopped. Because the battle of The Powers ceased, the Natural World could no longer grow and the world soon became too crowded. Misery and sadness started spreading amongst the Natural World, the creatures looking up at Life and Spirit, begging for aide. Seeing the despair they hadn't meant to cause, Life and Spirit turned to one another, searching for an answer."

"I cannot stop this. You must."
    Life pleaded of Spirit. "I cannot take from them the breath I previously bestowed. It is against my very nature!"

Spirit shook It's head. "But alas, I cannot either. I am the one that gave them the drive and desire to do what they have done. To take it from them would be anathema." Spirit said. "

Slowly, the view in the smoke lowered to the surface of the world, back to a small human like figure made of black. It looked up to the sky, towards Life and Spirit before speaking in a small voice. ""Then let me." cried out a tiny voice that somehow reached to the very core of the Spirit and Life. Searching the world they thought their own, they came upon what little remained of The Darkness. "But what can you do?" Asked Spirit. "You would only seek to destroy us if you gained power once more."

The Darkness growled up at the pair. "I am like this because of my fear and jealousy, but you'll be many times the worse due to your pride and ignorance." It tells the pair, gesturing a small staff at them in fury. Despite It's size and diminished power, the others shrink back. Could it have been true? "Look at your precious creations now. Look upon them long and well. Can you claim them to be happy? This world is out of balance and you need me to set it straight. I have the strength to do what you could not, but you must stand aside to allow me to do so."

Spirit and Life looked at one another, but without needing to speak, they bowed their heads and granted their once hated foe a bit of their power. Before their eyes, Darkness grew quickly spreading across the world and covering it in It's black cloak. The event lasted for just a moment, but it was long enough to change the fates of everyone and everything on it. Snow began to fall, many people and spirits vanished, and others finally felt their years take their toll on their bodies. Others began to fight one another as new found emotions began to flood their souls. At the sight of this, Life and Spirit roared up in anger, feeling betrayed, but Darkness simply held up It's hand, having none of it. "Watch." It told them, gesturing at the inhabitants before slowly dissolving from the view, the temporary power it had spent. Darkness' form fell to the world in the form of black mist, burrowing deep into it to slumber, hoping to some day emerge once more...

"Doing what was bid of them, the other two watched and kept watching for years until they finally understood. Even though the creatures mourned the loss of their brethren and conflict erupted, it made those living happier for what they had. See, Darkness provided something to them that Life and Spirit never could."
    Pathfinder says as his paws form back in the smoke, sweeping away the images. After a moment, his face appears as well, and he turns to each of them in turn. "It gave them happiness. You see, despite the tragic losses, their new found Mortality, and conflict, it is these experiences that give us the contrast and comparison we need to truly be happy with what we have instead of merely content and living for the sake of living."

Pathfinder, with his body of smoke and flames seems to kneel down in front of his audience. "The worlds that most of us live in likely share similar stories in one way or another, but they all mean one thing. There must always be a Balance. Life cannot live meaningfully without Spirit, and Spirit cannot grow more mature without Life, but neither of them can renew themselves without an End, or Darkness to come, for without it, there is no reason for us to strive or grow away from what we are now." The Wolfen looks at them all with a slight smile to his eyes and ears. "And I hope you take this to heart, for without it, my next story is meaningless."

(Next part of the story will be up in a few days, sorry for the wait but this took longer than anticipated)

5. - Top - End - #335
    Troll in the Playground

Storytime!

As the spirits emerge, Tito squeezes between Waterstrider and Renetta for safety. By the end of it, Waterstrider's fur is a bit damp from Tito's silent tears. This is a sad story, and he doesn't like it - especially since he knows it is True. He wishes mom and dad were here. He loves Waterstrider, but it isn't the same as being with his parents.

Lily is less afraid of the story, both because of her general fearlessness and because she isn't quite ready to understand what the Darkness truly means. Her primary emotion is awe at the sight of Pathfinder's spirit form. She wishes mommy and daddy were here. They're missing the story! Don't they want to hear it?

Meanwhile, in Poplar Cabin, Pansy and Brand act out the ages old dance of Life and Spirit, grown all the more precious for the Darkness that has touched their lives.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-04-29 at 11:32 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #336

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Storytime]

Reelshka tilts her head. Looks like another Nexus newcomer. Who was literally thrown in here.
    This is an organization dedicated to works of charity and redemption. At the moment, we've gathered for a bit of storytelling.

Charity and redemption, was it? Some sort of church, perhaps. But either way, his doubt seemed well-placed. An organization of pacifists had no use to him. Not now, anyway.

But then, he needed friends. Maybe this organization would surprise him. Maybe it would lead him to an answer he hadn't considered. And besides, he was tired of wandering the city, waiting for the Witch to call on him.

Maybe he could stay. Just for a while.

Tel-Zaf Kax opens his tusked mouth to say something, but a hush falls over the area and stops him. He half-turns, wondering what the cause is, just in time to see ethereal wolf paws shape out of the smoke.

For a moment, just a moment, Tel-Zaf Kax's brows narrow. He was, after all, raised by Nords. And as a true son of Skyrim, he has a healthy distrust of magic. But the caution evaporates into awe as the smoke continues to shift, taking the form of creatures and worlds.

By the time the story ends, Tel-Zaf Kax is quite saddened. His thoughts turn to old friends, lost. Justice, primarily, but other friends from his home in Dawnstar.
    And then his thoughts turn to the future. To a time that may already be happening. The Dragonborn is dead and his companion is trapped. Soon, Skyrim would fall. Lost to pointless fighting and a relentless swarm of dragons. Rai Tera. Lucus. And... And Tabatha.

The sadness hardens, turning into resolution. He would return. To bring them to this Nexus place and to safety or... Or to burn their corpses on a pyre.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

7. - Top - End - #337

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Kitchen]

"I wanna say that sounds pretty strange, but then I remember where I've ended up." Aiden stretches his arms a little. "So, I probably already know the answer to this, but can I stay here? I wont be able to pay or anything."
    [Kitchen]

"Sure you could stay. I think that wasn't what you expected."
    he says with a smile.

"After all I still think you could help out here, right? You could helping with daily stuff like the meals or such. You said you are a writer right?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #338

[Kitchen]

Aiden just sighs in relief when he knows there's finally somewhere he can stay. Maybe there are charitable people in the Nexus.

"Yeah, I'm a writer. Haven't been published yet, but I'm working on that."

9. - Top - End - #339

[Kitchen]

"Maybe we could find a use for that. Maybe you could make poster or a like when the next charity activity is. But first let's go and pick a Cabin."

He will stand up and lead him to the cabins, which one he takes is totally up to him and his player.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #340

[Kitchen -> Sycamore Cabin]

Judging from the location tag, this is the cabin that Aiden will pick for now. He doesn't really have much of anything to unpack, so he just sits down somewhere with his journal in hand.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

[Storytime!]

Flamecrest gets a little fussy as the spirits first appear, but Renetta manages to sooth her before the story gets into full swing. She listens to and watches the story with rapt attention. It holds a special interest for her. She wants to absorb as much as she can about the wolfen culture and history. When the first part is over she barely redirects her attention away from Pathfinder. Her eager anticipation is clear on her face.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

[Storytime!]

Reelshka jumps up, startled, when the spirit yak snorts behind her, but calms down quickly and gets lost in the story. She finds it quite fascinating, but she's not sure why Darkness is presented as the force of negativity at first.
    Brinika is visibly scared when the spirits appear, and huddles between other kids, trying to hide. However, when they turn out to be harmless, she relaxes and simply listens to the story with wide eyes. It's a bit too serious and deep for the tiny goblin perhaps, and like her aunt, she's not sure why it's darkness that's the force of destruction and end. Darkness is cozy, safe and doesn't hurt your eyes.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Which begs the question though as to how many there are and if it's their turn?
    Oops. It's the creatures turn. There's four of them. 1 to 3 hold spears. Fishface 4 holds what looks to be a star-shaped rod.

Fishface 1 (Front): Is frozen.

Fishface 2 (Front): Tries to spear Vincent.

Fishface 3 (Back): Throws his spear at Caroline. It hits her for four damage. The spear reappears in its hand.

Fishface 4 (Back): Casts a spell on Fishface 1. Fishface 1 heals, but is still frozen.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

14. - Top - End - #344
    Orc in the Playground

Story Time!

Natalie is startled by the skeletal spirit, but if it sits down next to her she'll give it a quick hug. Can't be very nice to be a skeleton, after all. She really enjoys the story, and thinks that the Darkness, bringer of Death, is the closest to evil she can imagine- she thinks she'd be a lot happier if her mother was still alive, and can't see how death makes people happy.

Myrim will eat the fish predominantly raw, although she'll try some of Tito's roasted ones as well. When he starts to panic, she'll reach out and try to stroke him slightly to comfort him. She's a bit awkward; he's younger than her elder brother and older than the younger, so she's not sure what to do. She understands the story better, meshing the Darkness with mind, Spirit with soul and Life with body- the three things that make up all sentient species of her homeworld and without which true life is impossible.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

15. - Top - End - #345
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Storytime!]

This is the worst place ever.
    There's scary spirit things running around and that thing over there just trapped Sprite #2 with some antenna.

This place is evil and the ash critters are responding accordingly.
    Mostly by flailing their arms around a lot.

At least, until a coin mashes Sprite #5 into the dirt.
    Or seems to, since ash floofs out to the sides, then reforms around the coin, which quickly vanishes inside the once-more whole sprite.
    This stops the flailing of all but Sprite #2 (being pinned is terrifying), who are instead looking on Kashi.
    Giver of food!

They'll be scooting on towards the sort-of-dragon pretty soon.
    Except #2.

Shame they seem completely incapable of enjoying the story-telling going on around them. They're not very bright.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

[Island Cave]

Vincent gets smacked for three damage!
    "Get the healer first." Vincent tells Caroline helpfully. He's not able to do as much damage to the ones in the back, unlike the ranged Caroline, so he instead chooses to cast Slow on Fishface4 to keep him from healing too much and make him a bit easier to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

{Island Cave}

Fishface 4 is slowed.

Caroline fires a Frozen Dart at Fishface 4. Miss!

Fishface 1 (Front): Is still frozen.

Fishface 2 (Front): Tries to spear Vincent.

Fishface 3 (Back): Throws his spear at Vincent.

Fishface 4 (Back): Casts Ice on Caroline. It does nine damage. But Caroline isn't Frozen.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-04-30 at 06:33 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348

Storytime!

Huh. It's not flailing. Oh dear, the Dragonite is doing something mean isn't he? He should really let the little fella go- Story!

Without thinking his antenae will try to scoop the dust sprite up as he turns his head to the show. If he fails he certainly wont stop the little guy from going about flailing. He listens to the story closely, but follows the visuals much better. The mythology was very different from what he personally knew, but the concepts were something that connected to him personally. Harmony and balance are sort of ingrained in pokemon.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

{Island Cave}

Vincent takes 3 and 2 damage, making 8 total. He obviously has a better defense stat than Caroline, but that really should be expected.

Vincent uses double tap on Fishface 4. Two attacks at half-damage with full specials. With the half already for being in the back, it sums up to being half a normal physical attack and twice the electrical damage. Zap!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

{Island Cave}

Fishface 4 takes 4 damage from the double tap, then 12 from the elctrical zap.

Caroline fires another frozen dart at Fishface 4. This one hits, doing an additional 6 points of damage.

Fishface 1 (Front): Is starting to break free of the ice.

Fishface 2 (Front): Tries to spear Caroline. Doing an additional 4 points of damage.

Fishface 3 (Back): Throws his spear at Vincent.

Fishface 4 (Back): Does nothing this round.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

{Island Cave}

3 points. Ow.

Vincent uses a potion on Caroline. She seems like she could use it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground

{Island Cave}

Caroline is healed. I'll focus on the small fish, keep them on ice. She fires a dart at Fishface 2. Just like Fishface 1, he's frozen.

Fishface 1 (Front): Breaks free of the ice.

Fishface 2 (Front): Frozen.

Fishface 3 (Back): Throws his spear at Caroline. It does 3 points of damage.

Fishface 4 (Back): Casts Ice toward Vincent.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-04-30 at 08:29 PM.

23. - Top - End - #353

[Lakeshore]

After a shower and a bit of a nap, Aiden is walking along the shore of the lake, with a journal and pen in his hand.

24. - Top - End - #354

Storytime!

Kashi peers at the ashlings curiously as the story goes on around him. With no real concept of life or death, the story quickly confused the bronze dragon, but he tried to pay attention as best as he could anyway, even with all the distractions.

Like all those moving bones, or Lily and Freddy nestled up against him, or the slowly approaching ashlings, or all that yummy smelling fish over there...

Okay, he isn't doing a very good job of paying attention, but he does hear enough to at least catch the gist of what was said. There were three people playing, and two of them stopped playing with the other one, but then the game stopped being as fun, so they let him join back in, and it was even more fun than before!

This is a really neat story.

Rowan Cabin

Julie smiles a little insincerely, "Must be nice to have the money to just hire people when you need to. I haven't had that kind of cash in... ever, really." It's not really a sore spot, although the lack of emergency cash is definitely worrying.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

{Island Cave}

12 points. Yeesh. Stupid magic attacks.

Vincent's looking the worse for the wear now, but needs to get rid of that spellcaster. He uses doubletap on Fishman 4 again.

Lakeshore

There's a blue kitty sitting on a rock, staring at Aiden. It's fangs are more pronounced than usual. But only if Aiden's out at night. Otherwise, there is a blue kitty staring at him with a large umbrella set up right next to the rock providing shade to the kitty.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-04-30 at 08:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #356
    Troll in the Playground

{Island Cave}

Fishface 4 takes 4 again from the double tap. Then explodes with 24 points of damage from the electricity.

Caroline casts health on Vincent.

Fishface 1 (Front): Tries to spear Vincent.

Fishface 2 (Front): Frozen Still.

Fishface 3 (Back): Throws his spear at Caroline. It misses.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

{Island Cave}

Vincent is healed... and then takes four more damage.

He busts out his Limit Break... PentaCuts! In which he runs around slicing everything five times. Eat that fishies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

{Island Cave}

All fishies die.

The group recieves 3 Fish scale armors, 1 rod of ice, and 300 gp (or was it gil?).

When the screan goes back to normal, the lights are on.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

{Island Cave}

As if they aren't the same thing.

"Whew. That spellcaster was nasty." Vincent says, immediately going to the Inventory screen to check the stats on the fishscale armor. He has Light Chain Mail Platinum Magic Armor, but he can't wear it cause it's some sort of plot item!

So he's still in leather armor for the most part. He keeps upgrading his sword first. D=
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #360

Storytime

As silence falls on the gathering Tel-Zaf Kax takes a moment to, discreetly, when he thinks no-one is looking, wipe his sleeve across his eyes. After another few minutes of silent contemplation, the orc turns to address Reelshka again while he waited for the story-teller to prepare for the next segment.. This time, his voice is lowered and reserved.

"You said this was a charitable organization. What kind of charity work do you do?"
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!