New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 81: Ghostbusters!

Infirmary

The scans show that Marty has been drugged, and has a bit of a cold.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Neither of them have taken their first steps yet, but they certainly crawl wherever they wish to if we don't keep an eye on them. Scylla has found a system that works for her, though she's a bit slow at it. At least she's sure to have good balance when she gets older." She's already able to stand upright, although combining that with moving is beyond her, so she still has to steady herself with her hands when she wants to go places.

Prism laughs! The antenna tickle her face, and she closes her silver eyes as she giggles and pulls on Kate's hair a bit hard. Good thing for that long-forgotten pixie spell Kate never got around to dispelling, or that might have hurt!
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

More antenna wiggles! Maybe Prism is lucky enough to get her hands on some of the little pixie braids, which might be very interesting to the little girl.

"Hee hee hee! About time I found uses for these things. I bet I could do more than just have them stick out like ornaments. I know that they can feel air currents, and I think I can smell with them, but it's kind of confusing, you know? I don't really know what to make of the information I'm getting... I recognize some of it, but... it's so weird."

Prism in particular probably smells funny, all said and done. Kate isn't mentioning that out loud, though.

4. - Top - End - #1384

Rowan Cabin

Julie smiles gently, bouncing her own bundle in her arms a bit, "I'm glad you two are getting along. You know, maybe you should spend some time here tomorrow, if you're already taking time off work. I could put the twins in at Sapling cabin so that they could spend the day getting acquainted with the other children while I tend to some errands."

Prism grabs a braid out of sheer luck, still having her eyes closed against the wiggu assault. Without further ado, she sticks the end directly into her mouth and begins to gum it, stopping every few moments for a giggle.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Troll in the Playground

Infirmary

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    The scans show that Marty has been drugged, and has a bit of a cold.
    Quinn frowns, and scans further to determine what sort of drugs are involved.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

Infirmary

A sannish overdose, coupled with a nasty head wound where he hit the ground when he fell, and,red marks on his neck, like he was suffacated, ehich he was just not to the point of death.

7. - Top - End - #1387

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Fire Pit]

"You're not familiar with telepathy, telekinesis, and assorted other 'mind magic' abilities?" Quinn asks. Her eyebrow raising higher! "Those are my primary abilities when it comes to magic."

She can also Lay On Hands! She's only done that to Tobias recently though.
    I'll bet she has.

>_>

*cough*

Anyway!

"Mind magic?" Freddie replies somewhat nervously. "That's... eerr... generally called witchery where I'm from..."

The way he says witchcraft suggests that it is a very bad thing.

"Magic that beguiles the mind, saps the life, curses the body, or warps perception. It's only practiced by Witches and Warlocks, servants of Discord. I... eerr... I understand that it probably has nothing to do with Discord in your world. But... I think I would feel really uncomfortable if you ever felt inclined to use such abilities on me..."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Yeah, by then I should be well enough for us to have an intelligent conversation with me being too ADD about it. I'll have to call in first, but given that last time this happened I wasn't even able to start my laptop... I hope I remember to call her. Well, Sophie will probably call me out on it tomorrow... tonight, even. My roommate, not the Sophie here. I hope Grace is understanding, she's rather lenient but to take two days off so close to each other- Oh! No, it's not nice to eat someone's hair..." Kate will try to (very lightly) brush the braid out of Prism's mouth with an antenna. The antenna isn't too strong, though, so if Prism really wants to she could hold on to her new shiny thing.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Troll in the Playground

[Fire Pit]

"I don't use telepathy without permission. And most of those aren't psionic at all. Instead, things such as this..."
    Quinn concentrates for a moment, and with a slight hummmmm a faint shimmering around her for a moment indicates something happening!
    "...which is psionic shielding. Many psionic abilities make use of astral ectoplasm."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #1390

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Rowan Cabin

"Yeah, by then I should be well enough for us to have an intelligent conversation with me being too ADD about it. I'll have to call in first, but given that last time this happened I wasn't even able to start my laptop... I hope I remember to call her. Well, Sophie will probably call me out on it tomorrow... tonight, even. My roommate, not the Sophie here. I hope Grace is understanding, she's rather lenient but to take two days off so close to each other- Oh! No, it's not nice to eat someone's hair..." Kate will try to (very lightly) brush the braid out of Prism's mouth with an antenna. The antenna isn't too strong, though, so if Prism really wants to she could hold on to her new shiny thing.
    Rowan Cabin

Nnnnnope! That antenna is staying right where it is, as Kate will find Prism has a good gummy grip on it. Julie laughs at the spectacle, and Scylla laughs just because people are laughing.

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow I guess? Maybe you can talk to the Sophie here too, and see what she knows about Fey. Wally is a great general source, but he's not very specialized, and also a massive prick about things." No lies there.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"I might ask her, yeah. Well, I'll see you tomorrow!" Kate then looks at Prism. "Okay, I have to go now. So let me go, and I'll see you some other time." Kate will then set Prism back down in her chair, re-claim her hair, and wave good-bye to Julie as she leaves.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Forest Hut

Waterstrider leans over to nibble his love's muzzle affectionately before nuzzling against her as he keeps one paw on Flamecrest to keep her warm. "I love you, Renetta." He tells her tiredly.
    Forest Hut

"I love you too." Renetta snuggles a little closer so she's right pressed up against, Waterstrider. She watches Flamecrest as her eyes droop closed and her grip on her father's fur loosens.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Outside Main Cabin

Pathfinder hears her familiar steps and turns to her with a smile. "Hello, my fair gobliness. The hunt went well." He informs her, hoping she wouldn't be too bothered by the bandages. They were fake after all.
    I'm glad to hear it, Reelshka says, but with concern in her voice. You did get hurt, though, she adds, pointing at the bandage.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

14. - Top - End - #1394

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Outside The tiny dinosaur's jaw drops as he sees the truly divine bounty of delicious leaves shown to him thanks to Andy. "Rawr RAAAAWR!"*I wanna live here!
    The pink dinosaurs eyes go wide. She had never seen such a humongous bounty in her whole life. "Raaawr Rawr." *I don't think we could eat ever eat so many leaves.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

15. - Top - End - #1395

[Firepit]

Only demons do magic where Cat is from!
    Hasn't come into contact with mind magic. Prefers to keep it that way.

Anyway.
    "We have to get going. We really need to get to inside to prevent those boggarts from taking more kids."

Totally important!
    And Cat has healed so they have no time to lose!
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

16. - Top - End - #1396

[Fire Pit]

Quinn said more words that Freddie doesn't understand.

There seem to be lots of those on either side of the conversation today.

Anywho! Freddie nods in reply to Cat's statement. "Yeah, I just thought it would be a good idea to warn you while we're here," the Huldra says. "Just in case the Boggarts or something else show up and start causing trouble."

Trouble is terrible!

With that he'll stand and start heading toward the path that leads back to the road! No doubt he's planning on walking back to Inside. Maybe running back? He's probably a lot faster in his foxy shape.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

17. - Top - End - #1397

Sapling Cabin

Julie has shown up here with a stroller after yesterday's meet up with Kate went so well. It's finally time to take advantage of the new cabin's facilities and get some shopping done. She was running out of cloth for making new baby clothes, and other various and sundry things she needed to pick up today.

The succubus looks around and Prism stirs in her sleep, wondering if there'd be anyone here this early before Kate showed up. The Daycare didn't seem to get much use, despite the massive influx of children GLoG had.

18. - Top - End - #1398

[Firepit]

Well.
    Looks like they're leaving.
    Cat will wave at Quinn.
    "Nice to meet you."

She'll shift to Sphinx shape, running after Freddie.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Titan in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

Brinika is there, eager to see the babies and help with them. So far, she's only seen Flamecrest. She scurries over to Julie.
    Hi Miss Fiske! She squeaks. Seems she knows Julie's name, at least.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest Hut

Waterstrider turns to his side slowly, setting Flamecrest between himself and Renetta to keep her nice and warm before looking at his Love's eyes and setting a paw on her waist to keep her close. Even though he doesn't speak, he can't help but smile upon her.

Outside Main Cabin

"It's a long story. Is there somewhere we can talk alone?"
    Pathfinder asks. Whatever he had to say, it sounded important.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Troll in the Playground

Sapling Cabin

A plot clone of Pansy is here, and can be NPC'd for child-minding purposes. When there aren't children to care for, she has potatoes to peel or mending to do, or various other tasks. Her hands are always busy.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

Scylla is fast asleep in her own part of the stroller, her tentacles probably reaching to hug Prism as well. Despite her sleeping, small bursts of violet light can be seen every now and then near her head without any real rhyme or reason beyond the baby's pleasant dreams.

Also approaching the cabin, however, is Harnel. He also has a stroller, but it's only made for a single baby, in this case Cora. She's looking at all the sights wide-eyed and reaching towards different things in an attempt to bring them closer, her golden eyes shining. She has red skin, though of a lighter color than her father, the same way bastion does. Though it's not visible at the moment due to her sitting position, she also has a tail.

Bastion, on the other hand, is a very fat baby, and also very relaxed. He's currently sleeping against Harnel's chest, as he has one of those baby pouches that you wear to keep them close without taking up your hands. The baby boy is similar to his sister, but when he opens his eyes they'll prove to be blue instead of golden, he doesn't have her draconic feet, and while he does have a tail he also has wings.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

23. - Top - End - #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Sapling Cabin]

Brinika is there, eager to see the babies and help with them. So far, she's only seen Flamecrest. She scurries over to Julie.
    Hi Miss Fiske! She squeaks. Seems she knows Julie's name, at least.
    Sapling Cabin

Julie smiles as she unloads Prism from the stroller gently, looking for a pen or a crib to set them both down, "Hello there yourself. You must be Brinika, Reelshka's neice?" She's unsure of any other goblin relations around here, so she's phrasing it as a question just in case she's wrong.

Prism stirs a bit in her mother's arms, but doesn't wake. Poor sleepy little baby. Brinika will probably notice the white, scaly skin and three tails of the little infant, but the rest of her odd features are hidden for now, save for the fact that her skin shimmers in various colours as the light hits its scales.

Scylla in the stroller is left up to Harnel, but Julie has covered her "legs" with a blanket to keep her from catching a chill.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

Brinika nods.
    I am. And I'm helping Mrs. Applehill take care of the babies. Could I see yours? She peers curiously at what little she can see of Prism. She looks nothing like her mother. But Aunt Reelshka told her Julie's babies are strange and there's nothing wrong with that.

[Outside Main Cabin]

Reelshka's ears twitch and fall back a little. Pathfinder sounds serious...
    My cellar should work. Brinika is in the Sapling Cabin helping Pansy take care of the babies.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

Oh look, it's as if some call went out for babies! Or more likely Renetta noticed people with babies heading over to the cabin and decided to investigate.

The welfen carrying Flamecrest goes over to the cabin herself. "Hello, are you leaving your babies here to be taken care of?" She asks as she steps up beside Harnel.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

Scylla, being as unintentionally hard to take care of as she is consciously, has her tentacles flicking from time to time, and will probably have removed the blanket from her legs more than once.

"Oh, uh, yes, I am," Harnel says, at first a little surprised by Renetta's appearance. Wolf/human hybrids were all werewolves in his world, but he knew there were people where it was the standard point of living, and that was probably the case here. His surprise only lasts for a moment as that thought goes through his head, and it can probably be assumed to be surprise at beuing approached by people looking on, "My Name's Harnel Mithar, and these are my kids, Cora and Bastion," He points to each of them in turn, "And you are?"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside Main Cabin => Mushroom Cabin

Pathfinder nods and follows Reelshka to her cabin. "Thank you." Once they get to the cabin, Pathfinder retells the story, but this time, he leaves nothing out, even unwrapping his paw to show the truth of it.

28. - Top - End - #1408

Sapling Cabin

Unintentionally hard to take care of equates to unintentionally adorable in Julie's eyes. Scylla's her little hellion, through and through.

"Of course you can. The one I'm holding here is Prism, and miss fussy in the stroller is Scylla. They're twins, although you wouldn't be able to tell from looking at them." Scylla's flicking did unseat the blanket, since Julie didn't want to make her too hot by tucking her in too tightly, so Brinika should be able to see the tentacles she has in place of legs from a casual glance.

"Would you mind showing me somewhere I can put these two? I have to get going to run my errands soon, since I don't like leaving them alone longer than I have to."

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Titan in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

Awwwww, they're so cute... Brinika chirps. Looks like tentacles and other unusual features don't bother her. Then she nods. Of course. There're cribs here and here... She'll show Julie the best way to place the twins, probably with Pansy's help.

[Mushroom Cellar]

Reelshka listens to the story with her mouth wide open. That's... damn. Once Pathfinder is done, she needs a moment to digest it.
    This is amazing, she finally says. Sons of Fenrir and Dawn Wolf? I suppose Dark Step was waiting for the right moment to tell you. What will it mean for you, exactly? It's clear that she also means "for us" when she says that.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sapling Cabin]

"My name is Renetta Oronar, and this is Flamecrest." Renetta replies. The little welfen cub turns her head at Harnel and sniffs a few times, but doesn't otherwise react to the new person. "Your children are adorable." She bares her teeth in a smile before remembering that smiling like that doesn't have the intended effect unless you have a human like face.

[Forest Hut]

Renetta doesn't speak any more. She just enjoys his and their daughter's presence until she gradually falls asleep alongside them.