Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 779
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Before I attempt to respond, I need to clarify: Hazuki, are you being serious right now? Like, 100%, he can't possibly be miss understanding, no jokes, heart attack serious? You mean absolutely everything being said, and so long as it is taken at face value, it can't possibly be misconstrued to mean anything else?
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-21 at 03:44 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    I'm serious, but it doesn't bug me at all as much as it seems.

    The Frenzied Berserker is something I wouldn't want to play with because of the burden it puts on the other players.

    Getting unique features for being a Dragonborn while ignoring the qualifications and ramifications of the race bugs me more, though.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    I'm serious, but it doesn't bug me at all as much as it seems.
    ....



    I'll be honest, I was mentally struggling with that for a while. That... was difficult for me. I'm glad that it wasn't as big a deal as I thought. 'cause that... that was something right there.

    The only thing I really feel like responding to from that post, which I probably wouldn't have before, was this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Oh, Timmy? Yeah, sometimes us elves randomly give birth to trolls. Centuries of pure elves, then BOOM, troll from the womb."


    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    The Frenzied Berserker is something I wouldn't want to play with because of the burden it puts on the other players.
    There are definitely more friendly prestige classes available, that are definitely not as taxing. I agree I wouldn't make that my signature character any time soon, or try to force it into a group without the complete permission of every single player and the DM (I'm actually thinking of a Barbarian Bear Warrior, refluffed as an expy of Kazuma the Shell Bullet. ). But some people have found ways to make it work, and I'd certainly be interested in at least watching such a thing, if not taking part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Getting unique features for being a Dragonborn while ignoring the qualifications and ramifications of the race bugs me more, though.
    I was under the assumption that she was just ignoring the appearance. All of the ramifications of the race, including the whole Bahamut Obsession and losing most of the features of her previous race, as well as being almost as strict as the Saint when it comes to being good; I thought she was still adhering to that. Whether or not plenty of the stuff that comes with the description of the Dragonborn, including being sterile, neatfreaks, asexual, apparently not even supposed to care about anything beyond Bahamut, including her birth family, and all sorts of extra stuff, historically especially, beyond the initial racial requirements, traits, and falling mechanics....

    Well, that seems to be more for Psymple and Qwerty to worry about, since it's how he chooses to play her. And while I can understand being concerned with that fluff, I feel like it's not really our place to judge what he is and isn't allowed to do with her, beyond the basic skeleton. But that's just me.

    Granted, after reading it so thoroughly, I wonder if I should ask if Halaza was her birthname or her new name, and what her Tibur is otherwise.

    I suppose I'll re-ask this question, since it's a bit important: Qwerty, wanna roleplay the messenger meeting my group, or should I just brush that over quickly in my last in character post?
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-21 at 09:37 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    I'm not trying to tell Psymple how to play his character; his points were valid, and I was just curious as to why it went so majorly against the fluff as provided. Without the whole DRAGONFAEC thing, there's not much point to the egg-ritual.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    I'm not trying to tell Psymple how to play his character; his points were valid, and I was just curious as to why it went so majorly against the fluff as provided. Without the whole DRAGONFAEC thing, there's not much point to the egg-ritual.
    Meh. Personally, I wouldn't willingly enslave myself to a god and be freaking obsessed with him in such a way... sounds like a freaky cult now, what with mind obsession of Bahamut and all that. Halaza's a freakier cultist than our Cultist is.

    Speaking of freaky, do all those random jokes about Halaza having her way with Tarmikos still apply if she's potentially asexual and sterile?

    Psymple needs to respond soon, so we can figure out how much of the material we can use to make random jokes at Halaza's expense!

    And I'm imitating Psymple's desire to have Qwerty get back here, so I can know if I should roleplay the messenger myself or not!

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Britain, Leeds
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Thats my point exactly..
    I chose to use the mechanics but refluffed...
    The same way I am playing a "celestial" even though Aasimar is only really watered down celestial...

    ...

    I really dont want to get into this argument, I have points I could say from both sides to be honest and I have wrote and re-wrote this post like 10x already... And finally decided just to delete it all and finish with this point.

    I understand the ability to take a mechanic without the non rule emphasised physical charicteristics can be rather annoying. Especially since the physical charicteristics in my mind for Dragonborn are totally unsuitable for the charicter.

    However I also wish to be able to play a charicter of my design and that I enjoy.

    So what is wrong with working out the effect of those physical charicteristics and refluffing them to be different thigns with the same effects.

    Originally I thought i had done this by making her obveously celestian, however there is a slight difference between a lizard humanoid and an angelic humanoid.
    So perhaps that is not enough... I dont know I really dont know but in my mind. Unless you are aware of specific prejudices it is as much as a gamble looking like anything...

    Its like bane weapons, you never know which will be useful...

    If I looked like a Dragon we may end up running into loads of infernals who whant to kill celestials, if I look celestial we may run into loads of people whos lives have been destroyed by celestials and they want their own back...

    I dont know... Infact I feel I have written too much already and am tempted just to delete it all again.
    I would rather not get into this argument to be honest.

    If you want me to be a lizard by all means, I can make her a lizard... and sure it will still fit the charicter as she will be even scarier during intimidations and she will have a huge mouth she coudl easily bite with but choses not to because she is "above" such barbaric fighting... but whatever really...

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Meh. Personally, I wouldn't willingly enslave myself to a god and be freaking obsessed with him in such a way... sounds like a freaky cult now, what with mind obsession of Bahamut and all that. Halaza's a freakier cultist than our Cultist is.

    Speaking of freaky, do all those random jokes about Halaza having her way with Tarmikos still apply if she's potentially asexual and sterile?

    Psymple needs to respond soon, so we can figure out how much of the material we can use to make random jokes at Halaza's expense!

    And I'm imitating Psymple's desire to have Qwerty get back here, so I can know if I should roleplay the messenger myself or not!
    Also yeah... The fluff for it is mostly quite horrible...
    Yet compared to the half-dragon template it is a jillion times better...
    I wouldnt mind some LA and not to have the stupid fluff that just makes it a crazy strict paladin... but meh... I live in a world where things can be refluffed...

    Anyway yeah... nevermind
    Last edited by Psymple; 2012-04-21 at 10:10 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Do what you'd like. But I feel that it should be either "All scales" or "No scales" with the Dragonborn thing; otherwise Bahamut is very laid back about his followers.

    "Eh, just throw some dragonblood in there, it'll do."

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Do what you'd like.
    This. I just like making jokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    But I feel that it should be either "All scales" or "No scales" with the Dragonborn thing; otherwise Bahamut is very laid back about his followers.
    Freaky Dragon Cults....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Eh, just throw some dragonblood in there, it'll do."
    .... why does this comment sound perverted for some reason?

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground
     
    PirateWench

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Britain, Leeds
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Well my thing with the scales is, even kobolds get a +1 nat armour bonus...
    Yet DBoB get none...
    So they in my mind, dont have scales...
    Also it says in the "grooming" section their skin is soft...

    So I imagine Halaza to have very faint scales that can be seen if you get close enough...
    I am not denying she doesnt look very strange, shes a celestial dragonborn, she sticks out like a sore thumb in a crowd of humans... Its sorta mitigated by the fact she rides a Unicorn however, they tend to look at that more...

    But yeah...

    Its ok shes gonna get some kick ass Mountain Armour with loads of dragon motifs on it when she finally earns enough money so...

    ---

    Also ... Bahamut is laid back about his followers!!
    Anyone can become one...
    And he is the most forgiving of all gods...

    When was Bahamut ever NOT laid back!?!?! xD
    Last edited by Psymple; 2012-04-21 at 10:21 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    3SecondCultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Beyond being
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Halaza's a freakier cultist than our Cultist is.
    Clearly, you've never met me in real life or played in any of my campaigns...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingMage View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show

    Games and Projects:
    - Death's End (DM)
    - Shards and Crafts (Navanir Stormblood)


    "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Psymple View Post
    Also ... Bahamut is laid back about his followers!!
    Anyone can become one...
    And he is the most forgiving of all gods...

    When was Bahamut ever NOT laid back!?!?! xD
    Yeah, he's certainly laid back about recruiting more people into becoming freaky lizard fan-club members. I'm not surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Clearly, you've never met me in real life or played in any of my campaigns...
    I feel like it'd be awkward to know someone from the board in real life. This is a crazy place, man...

    And I'm in one of your campaigns now... or do you mean one you've hosted?

    Oh dang. We're already on Page 2... qwerty better get here soon and answer my question about whether or not we'll roleplay meeting the messengers on our own or with him. Gotta decide on following the different leads gathered so far, as well as to see if I could find any other party members... and maybe confirm whether or not Algrith and Imaran have anything better to do than to assist Tarmikos.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-21 at 11:27 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    qwertyu63's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Half past Crazy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Oh dang. We're already on Page 2... qwerty better get here soon and answer my question about whether or not we'll roleplay meeting the messengers on our own or with him.
    You can go ahead and voice the messengers yourself.
    If one of my table's is borked, PM me.

    "The only difference between homebrew and third-party content is a price tag." -Me, just now.

    Estote clementes, et numquam desinete discere.

    My Homebrew-Sirius Black is neither serious or black.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Silva Stormrage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post

    I feel like it'd be awkward to know someone from the board in real life. This is a crazy place, man...
    Its not that bad. Demidos and I know each other IRL. And I know a couple others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

    My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Demidos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Hey all, sorry my posting has slowed a bit, i've been dealing with visiting colleges. I'm also a bit confused with whats happening right now, especially concerning Imaran and the people with him. Are they simply standing, talking to the guard captain?
    Avatar by Sgt. Pepper
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH


    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

    Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    3SecondCultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Beyond being
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Hey all, sorry my posting has slowed a bit, i've been dealing with visiting colleges. I'm also a bit confused with whats happening right now, especially concerning Imaran and the people with him. Are they simply standing, talking to the guard captain?
    There has been somewhat of a split, as well as a change of scene. As far as I can tell, the others went back to the Mongoose with the captain. Lyral has branched off on his own once again, opting to find some quick work that hopefully will prove worth his while...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingMage View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show

    Games and Projects:
    - Death's End (DM)
    - Shards and Crafts (Navanir Stormblood)


    "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Hey all, sorry my posting has slowed a bit, i've been dealing with visiting colleges. I'm also a bit confused with whats happening right now, especially concerning Imaran and the people with him. Are they simply standing, talking to the guard captain?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    There has been somewhat of a split, as well as a change of scene. As far as I can tell, the others went back to the Mongoose with the captain. Lyral has branched off on his own once again, opting to find some quick work that hopefully will prove worth his while...
    Lets see how much I've been paying attention. As far as I know:

    Jorah is back at the Inn, having used Divination Magic to determine the next location we should head to, followed by paying a messenger to send messages to Halaza, Tarmikos, and Kel.

    Kel has recieved his message, and is attempting to leave a few notes with the people at the prison he droped the prisoner at, before flying back to the Inn.

    Halaza is chasing down a fake guard after saving a real guard from a fight.

    Zrekha just criticalwtfpwncharged a halfling and divided it, and got a ring that grants her immunity to poison for her trouble. I believe she's on her way to an adventure's guild or shop.

    Lyral is meeting with one of his contacts for a job. He was traveling with us, but got tired of the situation and decided to distract himself with some work.

    Lia thought the Captain of the Guard was going to arrest us, so she bailed. Intending on going back to the Inn later that night, she went to check in at the adventure's guild.

    We kinda dm'ed it for a second that Imaran and Algrith would be willing to follow Tarmikos and Digan (CotG) around for a bit. Didn't seem like an issue, though pardon me if it was.

    And Tarmikos was going to try to question the people at the bar, but the only one there now is the barowner's son, and that's not even a road worth going down. I added the messenger encounter into that last post, so now the ball's back in your corner.

    That sound about right for everyone?

    Also, please wish me luck for tomorrow... I have to go to court.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-22 at 07:27 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Silva Stormrage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Lets see how much I've been paying attention. As far as I know:

    Jorah is back at the Inn, having used Divination Magic to determine the next location we should head to, followed by paying a messenger to send messages to Halaza, Tarmikos, and Kel.

    Kel has recieved his message, and is attempting to leave a few notes with the people at the prison he droped the prisoner at, before flying back to the Inn.

    Halaza is chasing down a fake guard after saving a real guard from a fight.

    Zrekha just criticalwtfpwncharged a halfling and divided it, and got a ring that grants her immunity to poison for her trouble. I believe she's on her way to an adventure's guild or shop.

    Lyral is meeting with one of his contacts for a job. He was traveling with us, but got tired of the situation and decided to distract himself with some work.

    Lia thought the Captain of the Guard was going to arrest us, so she bailed. Intending on going back to the Inn later that night, she went to check in at the adventure's guild.

    We kinda dm'ed it for a second that Imaran and Algrith would be willing to follow Tarmikos and Digan (CotG) around for a bit. Didn't seem like an issue, though pardon me if it was.

    And Tarmikos was going to try to question the people at the bar, but the only one there now is the barowner's son, and that's not even a road worth going down. I added the messenger encounter into that last post, so now the ball's back in your corner.

    That sound about right for everyone?

    Also, please wish me luck for tomorrow... I have to go to court.
    Seems right to me.

    And also, what? Why do you have to go to court? Jury Duty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

    My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    And also, what? Why do you have to go to court? Jury Duty?
    Crazy Guy's gonna go fight Johny Law! Taking all bets!

    But he needs to go to sleep soon, so he'll just leave this story here. He'll probably edit it later if any part of it seems odd.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Earlier this year, the brakes in my car were replaced. The car was used, the person who used to be driving it was supposed to take care of it, and it eventually fell on -me- to fix it. I hate it, but I hate being hounded over it more, and the driving risk is not worth it.

    Despite having paid for the brakes to be fixed, however, the car didn't seem to handle any better. I was told that it would be fine, and that nothing would be wrong, that the warning signs (the weird smell, scretching noises, check engine light, etc) would all go away over time. I even complained a few times when they seemed unresponsive, but I was promised it was fine.

    17 days after I had the brakes fixed, they completely locked up on me, and I couldn't stop the car from running into the back of someone's truck. And I get a ticket "for following too closely". I got an extention on the time until court because the guardian that would have helped me was busy that day, so we pushed it back until today. Now we're all ready to go and stuff.

    I don't blame the po-po for giving me the ticket. To my knowledge "mechanical error" doesn't look good on a police report. Neither does "my brakes done f'ed up" (not that I actually said that). But "following too closely" seems like a bit of a blanket term, and it wasn't even what happened. Still, not his fault; he was just doing his job. Sure as heck can't blame the girl I rearended either.

    I'm mainly pissed off that I had to pay a good chunk of change to get the brakes fixed, then pay to get them fixed -AGAIN- since it wasn't done right the first time. And then I'm going to have to pay a -ticket- over this? Hell no; I'll fight the law! I got my proof! I'm a decent driver! The only thing working against me is that I did have a puppy in the car, but that's hardly to blame...

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    qwertyu63's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Half past Crazy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Crazy Guy's gonna go fight Johny Law! Taking all bets!

    But he needs to go to sleep soon, so he'll just leave this story here. He'll probably edit it later if any part of it seems odd.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Earlier this year, the brakes in my car were replaced. The car was used, the person who used to be driving it was supposed to take care of it, and it eventually fell on -me- to fix it. I hate it, but I hate being hounded over it more, and the driving risk is not worth it.

    Despite having paid for the brakes to be fixed, however, the car didn't seem to handle any better. I was told that it would be fine, and that nothing would be wrong, that the warning signs (the weird smell, scretching noises, check engine light, etc) would all go away over time. I even complained a few times when they seemed unresponsive, but I was promised it was fine.

    17 days after I had the brakes fixed, they completely locked up on me, and I couldn't stop the car from running into the back of someone's truck. And I get a ticket "for following too closely". I got an extention on the time until court because the guardian that would have helped me was busy that day, so we pushed it back until today. Now we're all ready to go and stuff.

    I don't blame the po-po for giving me the ticket. To my knowledge "mechanical error" doesn't look good on a police report. Neither does "my brakes done f'ed up" (not that I actually said that). But "following too closely" seems like a bit of a blanket term, and it wasn't even what happened. Still, not his fault; he was just doing his job. Sure as heck can't blame the girl I rearended either.

    I'm mainly pissed off that I had to pay a good chunk of change to get the brakes fixed, then pay to get them fixed -AGAIN- since it wasn't done right the first time. And then I'm going to have to pay a -ticket- over this? Hell no; I'll fight the law! I got my proof! I'm a decent driver! The only thing working against me is that I did have a puppy in the car, but that's hardly to blame...
    I know you likely won't see this until after it's all over, but good luck.
    If one of my table's is borked, PM me.

    "The only difference between homebrew and third-party content is a price tag." -Me, just now.

    Estote clementes, et numquam desinete discere.

    My Homebrew-Sirius Black is neither serious or black.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    We kinda dm'ed it for a second that Imaran and Algrith would be willing to follow Tarmikos and Digan (CotG) around for a bit. Didn't seem like an issue, though pardon me if it was.
    No issues. I should have mentioned I was going to be away from computers most of the weekend.

    and maybe confirm whether or not Algrith and Imaran have anything better to do than to assist Tarmikos.
    I don't really see many options.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyu63 View Post
    I know you likely won't see this until after it's all over, but good luck.
    It's funny how that is incredibly likely, but it's the sentiment that counts.

    I'm not sure if I lost, since I do still have to pay the fine, or if I tied, since the fine got cut in half and it no longer counts against my driving record. I have 4 weeks until I have to go back and pay, so I guess I made off better than I would have.

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    No issues. I should have mentioned I was going to be away from computers most of the weekend.
    Heh. I'll definitely need to mention when I'll be going on vacation and on a religious trip. I'll be missing for both of those weeks. But it isn't for a while, so I'll worry about it a bit later. Final Exams and Current Events in games matter more.

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    I don't really see many options.
    Really? Algrith doesn't want to do anything? No other particularly pressing reasons to be in this city? No motives, no desires, no nothing beyond apparently just chilling with Imaran?

    Fine with me, I suppose. Although your IC opinions certainly wouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-23 at 08:37 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Demidos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    No issues. I should have mentioned I was going to be away from computers most of the weekend.
    Ditto. All good

    Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    It's funny how that is incredibly likely, but it's the sentiment that counts.

    I'm not sure if I lost, since I do still have to pay the fine, or if I tied, since the fine got cut in half and it no longer counts against my driving record. I have 4 weeks until I have to go back and pay, so I guess I made off better than I would have.

    Really? Algrith doesn't want to do anything? No other particularly pressing reasons to be in this city? No motives, no desires, no nothing beyond apparently just chilling with Imaran?

    Fine with me, I suppose. Although your IC opinions certainly wouldn't be an issue.
    Tough luck dude. At least a tie is better than nothing.

    Hey Razorback, want to go find a library thats being robbed or something?
    Avatar by Sgt. Pepper
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH


    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

    Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Tough luck dude. At least a tie is better than nothing.
    I'm just not sure if I should suck it up and pay the reduced fine, or try to get it completely removed and risk anything else happening...

    Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Hey Razorback, want to go find a library thats being robbed or something?
    Who robs a library? You're better off finding a hidden passage inside one to an underground dungeon, leading to a treasure chest with a map inside...

    I'd wear gloves, as to avoid papercuts. Freaking Papercuts...

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    I'm going to have to try posting from home tonight. Everytime I've tried to post IC it's crashed on me.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    I'm going to have to try posting from home tonight. Everytime I've tried to post IC it's crashed on me.
    Any time frame on when you'll be getting home, if you don't mind me asking? Just to know when to get up and check for a post? I -so- wanna keep playing!

    Not that I don't feel bad for the technical issues you're having or anything. Because I do. I'm just very eager for this game, but still need to be polite and wait.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-24 at 05:29 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Well, I'm skipping class tonight - migraine - so in less than 2 hours.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not in a Ga Hospital.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    Well, I'm skipping class tonight - migraine - so in less than 2 hours.
    It's hard having to wait on people sometimes....

    But the roleplaying is kick butt. Makes it worth it.

    Also, shame on you, skipping school! Naughty Naughty!

    Freaking Final Exam to take...

    Well, Shazek, I believe the ball is back in your end of the court. Unless I am mistaken.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-04-25 at 04:53 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    3SecondCultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Beyond being
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Hmmm, my last post is not visible, but don't worry. If you hit reply, you can see it. In any case, it will be visible once someone else writes up something.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingMage View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show

    Games and Projects:
    - Death's End (DM)
    - Shards and Crafts (Navanir Stormblood)


    "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RCgothic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Equestria that was
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    Awaiting DM input. Need to work on that spot check.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    qwertyu63's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Half past Crazy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Explorers of Acacia - OOC thread, the Second

    I second the NPC's question, Cultist. Where did that story come from?

    Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Awaiting DM input. Need to work on that spot check.
    I really should put some ranks in there some time.
    If one of my table's is borked, PM me.

    "The only difference between homebrew and third-party content is a price tag." -Me, just now.

    Estote clementes, et numquam desinete discere.

    My Homebrew-Sirius Black is neither serious or black.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •