Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Conquering the Planes

Henry Jacobsen - Level 24.0 - Half-Ogre Shield Warrior -Round 0
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bold indicates temporary bonuses
    HP: 246/246 390/390, AC: 53, T: 46, FF:53 AC: 55, T: 48, FF:55. DR: 24/-//DR 29/Lawful. Fortitude: +34 +40. Reflex: +26 +32. Will: 24 +30. Initiative: +1 +7. Racial abilities: darkvision 60', giant blood
    Size: Large, Reach: 10', Speed: 40' 50'
    Feats/Class abilities: Blindfighting (reroll miss chance); constant True Seeing; constant Greater Arcane Sight; Shield Throwing; Adaptive Style; Mage Slayer (can't cast defensively); Pierce Magical Concealment; Epic Maneuver Recovery (one per round); Three stances, 2 swift actions per round if one is used to enter a stance; Improved Evasion; Mettle; Improved Uncanny Dodge; Faithful Defender (protect ally x1/turn as immediate action); Negate Single Attack x8/encounter; Total defense as immediate action to negate all damage, but cannot attack; still threaten when taking total defense as normal at -4 penalty, trip attack on a charge; Shield Slam for daze; block line of effect if save; Shield Slam: opposed check as bullrush, throw back, knock prone; Infinite deflection; Exceptional Deflection, can make immediate actions even when flat-footed
    Items: Ring of Sustenance (don't eat), Ring of the Darkhidden (completely invisible to Dark Vision)
    • Ghost Touch, Blessed, Metalline, Keeper's Fang Spiked Tower Shield:
      Prc/Bldg, Good-aligned, auto-confirm against Evil, overcomes DR Evil, +2d6 against Good, any material, soul-trapping, Evil-aligned(?)
      +34/+29/+24/+19 (3d6+13+24) x2
      +37/+37/+32/+27/+22 (3d6+16+24) 17-20/x2 [STR]
      +40/+40/+35/+30/+25 (3d6+16+24+3) 17-20/x2 [GMW +3]
    • Ghost Touch, Keen, Vorpal, Keeper's Fang, Fiendslayer Crystal Light Shield:
      Slash/Bldg, Evil-aligned, overcomes DR Good, +2d6 against Evil, decapitating, soul-trapping (can't be raised unless weapon broken)
      +34/+29/+24/+19 (1d4+13+24) 19-20/x2
      +37/+32/+27/+22 (1d4+16+24) 15-20/x2 [STR]
      +42/+37/+32/+27 (1d4+16+24+5) 15-20/x2 [GMW+5]

Shields: Shield Parry x8, magic at Spell DC+20, no save at Spell DC+40, cannot disarm, sunder; cannot bypass with brilliant energy, disintegrate, force
    Full attack: perfect two weapon fighting with no penalty

Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show

+3 to Strength-based and +6 to Dex-based and +6 to Con-based
    Acrobatics +30, Climb +13, Concentration +8, Craft (Armor) +20, Diplomacy -4, Intimidate +20, Knowledge (History) +20, Perception +27, Search +1, Spellcraft +20, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim +13, Martial Lore +14, Skill Trick: Twisted Charge

Active Stances: SD Stoneheart Stance (DR/- 24), SD Avalanche Stance (+24 damage), SD Reverberating Stance (auto-reflect)
    Text of Reverberating Stance
    Spoiler
    Show
    While in this stance and not flat-footed, you may reflect all projectiles of your size category or smaller, including rays, ranged touch effects, and magical effects, back to their origin. This stance has no effect on melee abilities, nor abilities with a range of touch.

Abilities requiring an attack roll, even a touch attack (such as vials of acid, arrows, ballista bolts, thrown cats, scorching rays, or rocks the size of your body) rebound back to their source using the same attack roll and path as the original. Generally, the projectile is assumed to be immediately reflected before the projectile launcher can otherwise act.

Abilities not requiring an attack roll (such as slow, energy missile, or fuse flesh) automatically rebound back to their source. This stance has no effect on dispel magic nor its derivatives (dispel psionics, disjunction, greater dispel magic, and the like).

You must consciously choose whether to benefit from this stance. Thus, you can choose to be affected by a haste spell cast on you.

You may only reflect 3 such projectiles before Reverberating Stance ends, though you can use another swift action to reenter this stance. Against a target warded by spell turning, reddopsi, or a similar protection, a reflected ranged effect continually bounces back and forth until one side's protections are gone.

Other Stances: SD Mountain Skin Stance (NAC 11), SD Stone Pillar Stance (Crit Multiple +1), SD Reaching Branch (double reach)

Maneuvers
    Spoiler
    Show

Army of One | Iron Tortoise | Stone Dragon | Iron Heart

Blade Meditation: Stone Dragon. +1 to damage with strikes. Save DCs +1.

Readied: IH Iron Heart Surge, AOO Imperator's Rebuke (maneuver as AOO), SD Exhausting Strike, IT Iron Defender's Riposte (shield 20' away), AOO Infinite Procession of Steel (super charge), AOO Crush the Weak (full attack on cleave), 8SD Ancient Tombstone (lots of CON damage), IT Adamantine Shell (block or DR), IT Glorious Shell Shock (knockback x3), SD Obdurium Vise (if hit, no actions), AOO Army of One (copies), IT Invulnerable Shell of the Iron Tortoise

Available: SD Charging Minotaur, SD Stone Bones, AOO Imperator's Warning, AOO Foe-Drawing Challenge, IT Angering Bite, IT Iron Shell (counter), IH Steel Wind, SD Mountain Hammer, AOO Break the Tide (stop movement), SD Bone Crusher, IT Snapping Riposte (if miss, counter), IT Taunting Turtle (cumulative -4 to attack ag others), IH Manticore Parry (into enemy), AOO Victorious Morale (bonuses on hits), AOO Iron Legion (2 rolls per attack)

Active Buffs:
    +12 enhancement to strength (overwrites +6 for total of 36/+13 -> 42/+16)
    +12 enhancement to dexterity (16/+3 -> 28/+9) [tower shield bonus kicks in, max dex 2->4
    +12 enhancement to constitution (20/+5 -> 32/+11)
    +12 to charisma, intelligence, and wisdom
    DR 29/Lawful
    Crit Range x2+2
    25/25 miles as move action(s)
    Speed increase
    Fire/Acid Resistance 30
    Greater Magic Weapon
    Phantom Steed

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (d20+6)[9]
    Last edited by Barbarian MD; 2012-05-03 at 08:30 PM.
    Fantastic Barbarian, M.D. avatar by Ceika

My 'brews

Are you a Homebrewer? Submit your creations to the GiTP Homebrew [Compendium] threads!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

KA'RISHTA

(1d20+4)[17] initiative

Spoiler
    Show
    What sort of scale does each square represent? What I am looking at doing is moving straight foward three squares to a position where I threaten 2 of the 2ds and 1 of the 1Ds. Will a move action cover that distance? If it will not, what sort of an action is consumed by using an SLA teleport to get to that square?
    I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.

Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Each square is not 10 ft of movement
    OOC Desc FoUT:
    Dhra Gruut, Male Mintauran, seven feet tall and covered in a greying hair, long grey twisting horns jut from his skull toward his rear, adding another foot to his height; has a long grey and black beard that drifts down from his chin. His eyes are a deep green and he regularly adds marking to his body as he casts. Carries several short spears on his back. Small pouches attach to his waist, smelling of balms. On his arms a pair of leather bracers embedded with quartz.

4. - Top - End - #154

So 3 squares represents 30 ft, my movement is 40, a move action gets me into position and I can standard action attack in first round as well.

Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light. - Ray Ratto

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Intiative (1d20+8)[25]
    And I really need to figure out these new skill sets...

6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground

Initiative: (1d20+7)[23]
    I do all of this on my phone... I'm sorry if I'm slow or miss a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

7. - Top - End - #157

Riding far behind the others, and at the best speed her zombies can manage, Griever has plenty of time to watch the others halt before or collide with the force wall.

Initiative: [roll0]

8. - Top - End - #158

Spoiler
    Show
    Um. Initiative again. Not sure why that didn't work.

(1d20+9)[24]

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Inititative: (1d20+34)[51]

Spoiler
    Show
    Athena
    Female NE Dark Human (Currently Gloom) Swiftblade/Iot7V build (see other notes), Level 24, Init +34, HP 216/204, DR 30/+1, resist cold 10, resist acid and fire 30, Speed 50'
    AC 50, Touch 48, Flat-footed 26, Fort +24, Ref +39, Will +24, Base Attack Bonus +18/+13/+8/+3
    (GMW) +1 Spell Storing Kama +50/+50/+45/+40/+35 (1d6+29, 17-20/x2)
    (Improved, GMW, other GMW) Unarmed Strike +50/+50/+45/+40/+35 (6d6+29, 17-20/x2)
    +1 Soulfire Bracers of Armor, Light Mithral Shield (+1 Armor, +1 Shield, +24 Dex, +14 Misc)
    Abilities Str 44, Dex 58, Con 35, Int 26, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Condition Immune to fatigue effects; exhaustion becomes fatigue
    Chaos buffs:
    +12 Dex enhancement, +12 Str enhancement, DR 30/+1 and and acid/fire resistance, Double crit range+2, extra attack stacking with haste, +10' enhancement to speed (overlaps with swiftblade feature), and 25 miles of move-action NITRO.
    Other buffs:
    Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Mighty Wallop, Phantom Steed, Heroes Feast, Shapechange.
    Gloom traits:
    Blindsight 60', opportunist, quiescence, SR 35
    Spells Expended: Shivering Touch, Shapechange.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Init: (1d20+20)[34]
    (on my turn)
    Charge Greater Daemon closest to me. (Full attack, but -12 ac)
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+53)[65], (1d10)[5]+(8d6)[28]+30 damage
    (1d20+48)[67], (1d10)[10]+(8d6)[24]+30 damage (crit)
    (1d20+43)[63], (1d10)[6]+(8d6)[31]+30 damage (crit)
    (1d20+38)[47], (1d10)[7]+(8d6)[16]+30 damage
    (1d20+33)[51], (1d10)[3]+(8d6)[29]+30 damage (crit)
    and some crit rolls, just in case
    (1d20+53)[72], (1d10)[6]+(8d6)[23]+30 damage
    (1d20+53)[60], (1d10)[2]+(8d6)[30]+30 damage
    (1d20+53)[73], (1d10)[9]+(8d6)[30]+30 damage

edit: my target died.
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-05-05 at 12:07 PM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

There were a few people that had, at some point in the past, disagreed with the notion of Athena being "quick". As if they hadn't been corrected enough times, they would be proved wrong again.

Two sounds occur. One, her alien voice speaks a highly abbreviated form of a verbal component to a spell, and the should of mithril against earth clangs from where she is--or, was, rather. By the time anyone looked, she would already be at her destination--up close and personal with the incredibly obvious vital spots of the distracted assailants.

Her arm flicked left, right, every direction, relying not on her now-immense strength, but instead the fact of speed so great that her body could seem to change color depending on whether it moved away from or toward a person. Her fist danced into the bodies of a cluster of lesser demons, interspersed with sudden, wild kicks of fury.

She could taunt, but had no need to. Her enemies were too slow for they reactions to matter, after all.

Spoiler
    Show
    No action: Knowledge Devotion comes online. +5/+5; she automatically makes the roll's maximum level.
    Free action: Cast Haste. (Yes, swiftblades get to activate their, you know, class features, as a free action.)
    Free action: Drop shield.
    Attack:
    Charge. Pounce allows a full attack at the end. If she's too far away to get to the cluster of demons in the bottom-most row of the grid (the 3d group below the 4d group), use some of Flux's speed, and if that's not allowed as part of a charge, use the extra move/standard action she gets for being hasted as spend it then. She'll try to threaten as many of them as possible, preferably all three. Don't make me roll Tumble; +41 is Enough.

The full attack will be an unarmed Flurry of Blows with Snap Kick, for a -4 penalty, unarmed being doable through Monk class feature. If she didn't use her extra standard action getting here, follow with a standard attack, also with Snap Kick, adding another -2. She will attempt to land a hit on each of the three demons at least once, moving on when that's done, and then wail on the third one with the rest of the attacks. If it drops, go back to the first, then second.

Attack format: Attack roll/Damage (+ Sneak Attack)/Confirmation if crit/Extra damage if crit
    Full:
    (1d20+52)[53]/(6d6+34)[58]+(13d6)[44]/(1d20+52)[70]/(6d6+34)[58]
    (1d20+52)[58]/(6d6+34)[59]+(13d6)[41]/(1d20+52)[71]/(6d6+34)[57]
    (1d20+47)[60]/(6d6+34)[55]+(13d6)[47]/(1d20+47)[54]/(6d6+34)[55]
    (1d20+42)[49]/(6d6+34)[60]+(13d6)[47]/(1d20+42)[50]/(6d6+34)[61]
    (1d20+37)[56]/(6d6+34)[60]+(13d6)[42]/(1d20+37)[50]/(6d6+34)[53]
    Standard?:
    (1d20+50)[64]/(6d6+34)[58]+(13d6)[39]/(1d20+50)[57]/(6d6+34)[56]
    (1d20+50)[70]/(6d6+34)[56]+(13d6)[35]/(1d20+50)[56]/(6d6+34)[57]

Spoiler
    Show
    Athena
    Female NE Dark Human (Currently Gloom) Swiftblade/Iot7V build (see other notes), Level 24, Init +34, HP 216/204, DR 30/+1, resist cold 10, resist acid and fire 30, Speed 50'
    AC 58, Touch 57, Flat-footed 34, Fort +27, Ref +40, Will +29, Base Attack Bonus +18/+13/+8/+3
    (GMW, KnowDiv +5) +1 Spell Storing Kama (+56)/+56/+56/+51/+46/+41 (1d6+34, 17-20/x2)
    (Improved, GMW, other GMW, KnowDiv+5 ) Unarmed Strike (+56)/+56/+56/+51/+46/+41 (6d6+34, 17-20/x2)
    +1 Soulfire Bracers of Armor, Light Mithral Shield (+1 Armor, +24 Dex, +23 Misc)
    Abilities Str 44, Dex 58, Con 41, Int 32, Wis 26, Cha 24
    Condition Immune to fatigue effects; exhaustion becomes fatigue
    Chaos buffs:
    +12 Dex enhancement, +12 Str enhancement, DR 30/+1 and and acid/fire resistance, Double crit range+2, extra attack stacking with haste, +10' enhancement to speed (overlaps with swiftblade feature), and 25 miles of move-action NITRO.
    Other buffs:
    Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Mighty Wallop, Phantom Steed, Heroes Feast, Shapechange.
    Gloom traits:
    Blindsight 60', opportunist, quiescence, SR 35
    Spells Expended: Shivering Touch, Shapechange, Haste, Mind Blank

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Athena is able to reach the group in a second's passing, the Daemons turns their vicious faces, bewildered at the the site of her. Before any of them can even react she unleashes a furry of attack and kicks upon them, one of them feeling an extra blow than the other two. While one of them remains standing, albiet severaly damaged, the other two have been torn apart under the wave of attacks, several of their limbs broken and The lone one screeches, alerting the others of the arrival of more enemy forces. Several of the nearby group pull their attention away from the warriors they are besiging and screech in unison.

Spoiler
    Show

The one remaining lesser daemon ends up taking a total of 157 damage, it's badly injured. It let's off a reflexive Supernatural ability that alerts all other Daemons within a 120ft radius, giving them awareness and activating thei hivemind, so none of them can be flanked now unless all of them are. The scream DOES provoke an AOO, but even if you kill it, it still gets off the scream.
    OOC Desc FoUT:
    Dhra Gruut, Male Mintauran, seven feet tall and covered in a greying hair, long grey twisting horns jut from his skull toward his rear, adding another foot to his height; has a long grey and black beard that drifts down from his chin. His eyes are a deep green and he regularly adds marking to his body as he casts. Carries several short spears on his back. Small pouches attach to his waist, smelling of balms. On his arms a pair of leather bracers embedded with quartz.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Amani studied the battlefield. A horde of daemons attacking the beleaguered defenders of a fortress. An –Organization- fortress. Gesturing with her dagger, she muttered, “If the fortress falls, I cannot obey my orders.” Gently, her rod-wielding arms started to spin, as if wielding miniature quarterstaffs. Click. Occasionally one would glance off of another or off of the rods on her back, since her body was really only designed for two arms. Click. The weapons moved faster and faster, jerking her slim body after them until it looked like she could barely stay straight, let alone fight. Click. Click Click. Her body became a blur of flashing colors and moving rods.

Clunk. Her ornate dagger with its curved blade and imbalanced pommel burst out of the mass, pulling Amani behind it like a missile. Click click click click click click. The colors grew brighter, with streaks of red and white light flashing through the blur. She spun over the nearest daemons’ heads, flying straight at a huge creature like a blood-red Drider just outside the fortress’s barrier. Clickclickclickclick “Drink.”
    The outthrust dagger zeroed in on its target. In the plane’s weird reflections, its blade seemed to shimmer and bend, seeking the daemon’s blood. clicklclickclick— Just as she passed the first spire, Amani’s hazy form erupted into a vortex of rods. Blows flew in all directions, striking with the sounds of thunder and gore and… liturgy?
    Her dagger danced through it all, drinking thirstily from the crimson daemons.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wall of text ahoy! I’ve never done this before, so if you have advice about the format I’m all ears.

At the start of her turn, Amani elects to use Robilar’s Gambit. This means that any enemy attacking her gets +4 to hit and +4 to damage against her. They are probably aware of this (“her stance looks full of openings”). Speaking of which, I’ve updated my sheet using the additional feats and skills; would you like me to PM you the new version, or just wait until she levels up?
    However, each time an enemy swings at her, it provokes an attack of opportunity from her, which is resolved after its attack. Really it’s more like triggering a counterattack. Eh. That attack is as follows:
    Code:
     Strike 1: (1d20+48)[64] plus X  to hit for (1d4+13)[16] plus X plus (2d6)[11] plus (12d4)[26] plus 10 fire damage plus 2 Constitution damage, critical on 11 or higher; (1d20+54)[62] plus X to confirm, if confirmed deal a further (1d4+13)[15] damage and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save) and must roll a DC 27 Will save or be paralyzed for 1 round. 

Strike 2: (1d20+45)[61] plus X to hit for (6d6+18)[39] plus X plus (4d6)[11] plus (12d4)[28] plus 10 fire damage; threatens a critical hit on 15 or higher, (1d20+47)[49] plus X to confirm, if confirmed deal a further (6d6+18)[38] plus (2d10)[9] damage.
    Yes, there are two hits from each AoO. No, she doesn’t run out of attacks of opportunity. So you can roll that attack each time an enemy provokes an AoO from her for any reason (probably because of her 10’ reach). What is “X”? That’s up next.

There are a couple of things that happen each time Amani confirms a critical hit with any weapon. Rather than repeating this over and over again below, I've just listed it here.
    1. Add +1 to her attack and damage with all attacks. I've marked this unknown bonus as "X"-- basically, X is equal to the number of critical hits she's already scored.
    2. Roll another attack with the same attack bonus and damage as the one that just scored a critical hit. If this attack is a critical hit, increment X and roll -another- attack (and so on).

Whew! Now, let’s talk about her actual actions.
    Free: Activate Robilar’s Gambit for 1 round
    Free: Fly off of her flying horse. If this requires a dismount roll, her Ride modifier is higher than the “dismount as a free action” DC.
    Full-Round: Initiate Pouncing Charge, charging ~70’ sort of downwards and north, which lands her ~5’ off the ground in the square east of the southernmost spire (the flat-looking one). At the end of this charge, she has +2 to hit, -2 to AC, and a whole bunch of daemons below her.
    Attacks of Opportunity: I –think- that since Amani went before the daemons, they’re flat-footed and can’t make AoOs as she spins by over their heads. She’s out of the lesser daemons’ reach for most of the flight anyways. But if they do attack, those AoOs get +4 to hit/damage her and provoke a vicious counterattack from Amani.
    Once she’s in position, she makes a full-round attack. She has 10’ reach, so first she targets the southern greater Daemon until it’s dead. Then she targets the northern greater daemon. If both of them die, she starts stabbing random lesser daemons within reach.
    As you resolve these attacks, keep in mind that all of her attacks also carry Mystic Siphon (her spellthief ability, which I haven’t rolled). I've put a list in the spoilers of what to do about that; refer to it each time an attack (with any weapon) scores a hit on one of the greater Daemons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mystic Syphon Happy Fun Time!
    All attacks that hit carry Mystic Syphon. Against the greater daemons, apply these effects in the following order (First for the first attack that hits, second for the second, etc):
    --First-- Forgo Mystic Syphon damage (MSD) to reduce enemy's DR. Amani immediately learns all details of the enemy's Damage Reduction; that Damage Reduction is reduced by 24 (minimum 0).
    --Second-- Forgo MSD to steal one of the enemy's spell-like abilities. Amani immediately learns all details of the enemy's spells known/prepared and spell-like abilities of 12th level or lower (presumably, that's all of them). Amani then picks one of them to steal; the daemon loses that ability for 24 hours (or until Amani uses the stolen ability). If these modified creatures don't have any new spell-like abilities, Amani will steal Greater Teleport.
    --Third-- Forgo MSD to reduce enemy's Spell Resistance. Amani immediately learns all details of the enemy's spell resistance; that SR is reduced by 60 (minimum 0).
    --Fourth-- Forgo MSD to reduce enemy's Energy Resistances. Amani immediately learns all details of the enemy's Energy Resistances/Immunities. All of these are immediately reduced by 60 (minimum 0). They're still immune to whatever they were immune to, though.
    --Fifth and Beyond-- For each attack after the fourth that hits, apply an additional 12d4 damage to the hit, unless Amani discovers they have some new spell-like ability (one not listed in the SRD entry) and wants to steal it. Or if the enemy has DR or SR remaining.

So. She’s going to use four weapons to attack (one ornate ceremonial dagger, her primary weapon, and three “weighted rods,” her secondary weapons).
    And lucky Amani, all her targets are flat-footed!

Format: [To hit]//[Damage and other effects]
    Crit [on this number or higher]; [to confirm]//[damage and other effects]

Dagger: Any time the dagger misses an attack, add +2 to the next attack’s accuracy roll. The dagger deals Slashing Cold Iron damage.

Attack 1: (1d20+48)[54] //(1d4+13)[17] + (2d6)[9] + 10 fire + 2 Constitution damage
    Crit on 59; (1d20+54)[71]//(1d4+13)[15] and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save.

Attack 2: (1d20+48)[56] +X //(1d4+13)[15] + X + (2d6)[7] + 10 fire+ 2 Constitution damage
    Crit on 59; (1d20+54)[67] + X// (1d4+13)[14] and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save).

Attack 3: (1d20+48)[53] +X //(1d4+13)[15] + X + (2d6)[8] + 10 fire+ 2 Constitution damage
    Crit on 59; (1d20+54)[72] + X// (1d4+13)[15] and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save).

Attack 4: (1d20+43)[60] +X //(1d4+13)[15] + X + (2d6)[7] + 10 fire+ 2 Constitution damage
    Crit on 54; (1d20+49)[56] + X// (1d4+13)[15] and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save).

Attack 5: (1d20+38)[43] +X //(1d4+13)[15] + X + (2d6)[7] + 10 fire+ 2 Constitution damage
    Crit on 49; (1d20+44)[56] + X// (1d4+13)[15] and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save).

Attack 6: (1d20+33)[49] +X //(1d4+13)[14] + X + (2d6)[5] + 10 fire+ 2 Constitution damage
    Crit on 44; (1d20+39)[53] + X// (1d4+13)[15] and the enemy is shaken for 5 minutes (no save).

Weighted Rod #1: deals Good-aligned Bludgeoning damage.
    Attack 7: (1d20+45)[65] + X//(6d6+18)[38] + X + (4d6)[6] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 60; (1d20+47)[63] + X// (6d6+18)[36] + (2d10)[9] damage

Attack 8: (1d20+40)[48] + X//(6d6+18)[45] + X + (4d6)[20] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 55; (1d20+42)[44] + X// (6d6+18)[40] + (2d10)[13] damage

Attack 9: (1d20+35)[53] + X//(6d6+18)[42] + X + (4d6)[7] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 50; (1d20+37)[51] + X// (6d6+18)[33] + (2d10)[11] damage

Weighted Rod #2: deals Good-aligned Bludgeoning damage.
    Attack 10: (1d20+45)[47] + X//(6d6+18)[41] + X + (4d6)[15] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 60; (1d20+47)[61] + X// (6d6+18)[39] + (2d10)[12] damage

Attack 11: (1d20+40)[49] + X//(6d6+18)[39] + X + (4d6)[17] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 55; (1d20+42)[56] + X// (6d6+18)[40] + (2d10)[15] damage

Attack 12: (1d20+35)[41] + X//(6d6+18)[44] + X + (4d6)[19] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 50; (1d20+37)[46] + X// (6d6+18)[27] + (2d10)[9] damage

Weighted Rod #3: deals Good-aligned Bludgeoning damage.
    Attack 13: (1d20+45)[57] + X//(6d6+18)[42] + X + (4d6)[16] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 60; (1d20+47)[60] + X// (6d6+18)[37] + (2d10)[16] damage

Attack 14: (1d20+40)[41] + X//(6d6+18)[42] + X + (4d6)[16] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 55; (1d20+42)[45] + X// (6d6+18)[42] + (2d10)[8] damage

Attack 15: (1d20+35)[48] + X//(6d6+18)[30] + X + (4d6)[16] + 10 fire damage
    Crit on 50; (1d20+37)[44] + X// (6d6+18)[44] + (2d10)[20] damage

Whew! Pant, pant, gasp.
    Last edited by Cassus; 2012-05-03 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Typos and crit error

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Athena responds to the scream with a simple punch to the creature's throat. She mouths the word "No," at the demon, but it's too late to the stop the alerting. The creature's death, though, is possible.

Spoiler
    Show
    Waiter? There's an AoO in my hivemind!

Atk/Dmg/Conf/Xtra
    (1d20+50)[68]/(6d6+34)[60]/(1d20+50)[63]/(6d6+34)[58]

1/24 AoOs used.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Gonna resolve all damage here agains that greater demon:
    Attack 1: 1 damage + 2 Con dmg
    Attack 2: 22 damage + 2 Con dmg
    Attack 3: 23 dmg + 2 Con dmg
    Attack 4: 37 dmg + 10 fire dmg + 2 Con dmg + shaken 5 min
    Attack 5: 22 damage + 10 fire dmg + 2 Con dmg + (12d4)[27]
    Attack 6: 24 damage + 10 fire dmg + 2 Con dmg + (12d4)[36]
    The firt Greater Daemon appears to die, and thrashes about in death, spraying corrosive blood. Everything in a 15ft radius takes (8d8)[24] acid dmg, Reflex DC 23 for half.
    Attack 7: 69 dmg
    Attack 8: 93 dmg
    Attack 9: 49 dmg
    Attack 10: 56 dmg + 10 fire dmg
    The second Greater Daemon appears to die, and thrashes about in death, spraying corrossive blood. Everything ina 15ft radius takes (8d8)[40] acid dmg, Reflex DC 23 for half.
    Targetting lesser daemons now
    Attack 11: 46 dmg
    Attack 12: 63 dmg
    Attack 13: 58 dmg
    1 lesser daemon dies.
    Attack 14: 48 dmg
    Attack 15: 46 dmg
    2nd only injured.
    Saving throws for anyone hit by acid:
    Warriors: (1d20+12)[17]
    Sergeants: (1d20+16)[35]
    Edit: Yeah the warriors did not save against that larger acid splash... also their Reflex mod actually is lower than what I typed, so yea...

Amani lands among the heart of the daemons and lashes out at two of the Drider looks ones. Both are quickly slain by her attacks and explode in a fountain of blood, which burns all around it. The warriors and Sergeants engaged with the northern daemon are hit by the acid. The more experianced Sergeants do their best to avoid the blood. The Sergeants are only slightly wounded but the warriors are pretty badly hurt by the acid. The lesser daemons don't seem bothered by the acid at all. Amani is able to strike down a lesser daemona nd badly injury another before using all her attacks.
    Last edited by Croverus; 2012-05-05 at 05:49 AM.
    OOC Desc FoUT:

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Drinna - Speaks to the world

There are any different ways to master magic. Some people can control it by chanting ridiculous rhymes. Others channel it's powers by the song. Some just need to say a simple word, while others need to connect to the spirits that grants them their power. Drinna wasn't like that. She was mistress of knowledge, she was a storyteller. Her magic? It was power of words. It was power of shaping the world with words. Talking to it and convincing to change according to her need.
    And now Drinna was talking. She was telling the world around her tragic and sad story of "Gro Grovaria, powerful wizard who attemted to tame the powers of the ocean, who wanted to conuer it for his king. A proud fool who enranged the Ocean, as he was god living in every drop of water. For the blasphemous attempt at conquring the god himseld, he was kidnapped from his cabine and dragged underwater, to be Ocean's toy and pet for all eternity. Dragged...by Black Tentacles!"

Spoiler
    Show
    In other words, casting Black Tentacles on as many lesser daemons I can.

Spoiler
    Show
    Now I assume that Flux gave everybody additional action, right? If so, I'm going to need to make some knowledge checks - Drinan needs to identify Daemon's weaknesses before casting second spell (unless those knowledge checks will eat her action, don't know how many of them can I use in one round).
    Knowledge the Planes (1d20+43)[51], Religion (1d20+43)[48], Arcana (1d20+43)[56] and Lore (1d20+39)[55]
    Last edited by Man on Fire; 2012-05-05 at 07:32 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167

Molos looks around at what's happening...

He then casts a Quickened Time Stop which will give him (1d4+1)[5] rounds.

He then casts Summon Monster IX to summon a Blood Fiend... but, because it is a Demon he summons 2.

Depending on how long the Time Stop lasts he will take other actions.

18. - Top - End - #168

Griever

The withered goblin, begins waving her hands excitedly and muttering to herself for some time, before at last pointing to the smaller demons by the spire. Two black rays leap from her extended digit towards one the demons. If it touches the creature, it bursts into twenty smaller rays that come crackling down on all the nearby demons.

Cackling, Griever then calls out;

"Giant, come here. Ogres, kill the demons!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay. Full round action to cast Split Ray Chained Enervation using Metamagic School Focus Necromancy to reduce spell level to 8 (4 base, +2, +3, -1)
    Touch attack for each ray:

Target One:
    a.(1d20+22)[27] inflicting (1d4)[2] negative levels. No save.
    b.(1d20+22)[42] inflicting (1d4)[1] negative levels. No save.

If both miss, ignore the following. Each additional attack is against one creature within 30ft of the original target, starting with the nearest and prioritising the lesser demons if there's a tie. Each additional target takes the same number of negative levels as the original spell. Can hit a maximum of twenty additional targets.

Target Two
    a.(1d20+22)[28]
    b.(1d20+22)[36]

a.(1d20+22)[33]
    b.(1d20+22)[31]

a.(1d20+22)[30]
    b.(1d20+22)[32]

a.(1d20+22)[39]
    b.(1d20+22)[30]

a.(1d20+22)[34]
    b.(1d20+22)[38]

a.(1d20+22)[28]
    b.(1d20+22)[24]

a.(1d20+22)[26]
    b.(1d20+22)[26]

a.(1d20+22)[30]
    b.(1d20+22)[28]

a.(1d20+22)[35]
    b.(1d20+22)[37]

a.(1d20+22)[23]
    b.(1d20+22)[32]

a.(1d20+22)[34]
    b.(1d20+22)[29]

a.(1d20+22)[42]
    b.(1d20+22)[30]

a.(1d20+22)[30]
    b.(1d20+22)[42]

a.(1d20+22)[39]
    b.(1d20+22)[29]

a.(1d20+22)[38]
    b.(1d20+22)[37]

a.(1d20+22)[40]
    b.(1d20+22)[39]

a.(1d20+22)[33]
    b.(1d20+22)[25]

a.(1d20+22)[35]
    b.(1d20+22)[37]

a.(1d20+22)[33]
    b.(1d20+22)[27]

19. - Top - End - #169

5 Rounds? Die roller is loving me...

Since the summoning of the Blood Fiends was only a standard action...

Molos will move with his Elemental to between the warriors and daemons are and use a Total Defense action.

The Blood Fiends, however, will move to the nearest Lesser Daemon and wait for Time Stop to end at which point they will Full Attack.

Spoiler
    Show

Each Claw attack that hits requires a DC 21 Fort save or the creature get a negative level.

Blood Fiend 1:
    Claw attack 1: (1d20+14)[18]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[14]

Claw attack 2: (1d20+14)[34]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[11]

Claw attack 3: (1d20+14)[25]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[13]

Claw attack 4: (1d20+14)[27]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[11]

Bite attack: (1d20+10)[20]
    Damage: (1d8+4)[12], if successful attack, (1d4)[4] Constitution Drain.

Blood Fiend 2:
    Claw attack 1: (1d20+14)[22]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[12]

Claw attack 2: (1d20+14)[25]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[9]

Claw attack 3: (1d20+14)[21]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[13]

Claw attack 4: (1d20+14)[15]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[14]

Bite attack: (1d20+10)[30]
    Damage: (1d8+4)[12], if successful attack, (1d4)[4] Constitution Drain.

End of Molos' turn.
    Last edited by Eric Scott; 2012-05-05 at 01:35 PM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Still in her turn, move action and free action:

"These bastars are immune to standard stuff - acid, disease, poison, death magic and will shrug off things like cold, fire or electricy, try silver or good-aligned magic, tell the others." Drinna yells at Henry, moving towards him.She may not like him, but it's better to cast her spells while standing behind large man with large shields, just in case.

Spoiler
    Show

From DM's PM - Lesser Daemon's stats:
    AC 29, touch 18, flat-footed 21 (+7 Dex, +1 dodge, +11 natural)
    Fort +17, Ref +18, Will +11
    DR 20/good or silver; Immune acid, death effects, disease, poison; Resist cold 15, electricity 15, fire 25

Last edited by Man on Fire; 2012-05-05 at 01:13 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

The various spells cast about tear into the Daemons' numbers, weakening them a great deal. Followed up by the various attacks from your group, a number of the beasts fall. As a ray of necrotic energy hits one of the lesser Daemons, it dplits, hitting its enarby allies and furhter sapping all of their strength. A female human wearing hide armor that resembles some of the resident daemons of this world roars in rage at the monsters as she swings a massive sword as big as she is. She spins in a circle, hitting all the Daemons near her, slaying one or two, then continues the arc of her swing to hit some of the Daemons a second time. Few are still standing around her after her attack, though they all had been severely weakened by Team Requiem's spells.

Spoiler
    Show
    The two big AOEs that have been cast fail to kill any Daemons, even with their combined damage, but many are badly weakened. The combined onslaught of Molos' summoned creatures and Greiver's Ogres slays several more. One of the Lietenants, a wild looking female human, Whirlwind attacks all nearby Daemons, then Great Cleaves and hits most of them again. I'll post an updated map in a second, as several Daemons are dead now.
    OOC Desc FoUT:

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Map Update (squares are still 10ft each)

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC Desc FoUT:

23. - Top - End - #173

KA'RISHTA

Ka'Rishta surges forward 30 feet, putting her in a position to attack two of the daemons. (d1 and d2)
    Her blades are a blur of silver as they slash at her foes, 3 of her sets of strikes going at d1 and 3 going at d2.

(not sure if I get my full attacks or not, so I will just post them all, and you take which ones I actually get. Hands #1,2,3 at d1, hands #4,5,6 at d2... any DR the creatures get is negated after the first strike of each blade)

Spoiler
    Show
    Hand #1
    (1d20+39)[52] attack & (1d8+22)[23] damage
    (1d20+34)[49] attack & (1d8+22)[27] damage
    (1d20+29)[48] attack & (1d8+22)[27] damage
    (1d20+24)[35] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage

Hand #2
    (1d20+39)[58] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage
    (1d20+34)[47] attack & (1d8+22)[27] damage
    (1d20+29)[38] attack & (1d8+22)[27] damage

Hand #3
    (1d20+39)[54] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage
    (1d20+34)[43] attack & (1d8+22)[29] damage
    (1d20+29)[37] attack & (1d8+22)[29] damage

Hand #4
    (1d20+39)[59] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage
    (1d20+34)[50] attack & (1d8+22)[30] damage
    (1d20+29)[40] attack & (1d8+22)[26] damage

Hand #5
    (1d20+39)[55] attack & (1d8+22)[28] damage
    (1d20+34)[44] attack & (1d8+22)[29] damage
    (1d20+29)[40] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage

Hand #6
    (1d20+39)[56] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage
    (1d20+34)[37] attack & (1d8+22)[26] damage
    (1d20+29)[44] attack & (1d8+22)[25] damage

24. - Top - End - #174

3 crit confirms...a nice bonus that they all occured on attack #1 from each hand, which I know I get

Spoiler
    Show
    hand #2, attack #1 (1d20+43)[51] confirm & (1d8+22)[25] damage
    hand #4, attack #1 (1d20+43)[50] confirm & (1d8+22)[25] damage
    hand #6, attack #1 (1d20+43)[46] confirm & (1d8+22)[28] damage

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

After the damage sustained by the team's area spells, the two demonsfall with three quick sword strokes. Ka'Rishta neatly severs their formost apendages in one swing, severs their heads with a second, and runs them both through to be sure they stay down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty sure full attacks are full round actions, in any case you kill both targets.
    OOC Desc FoUT:

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Henry Jacobsen - Level 24.0 - Half-Ogre Shield Warrior -Round 1
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bold indicates temporary bonuses
    HP: 246/246 390/390, AC: 53, T: 46, FF:53 AC: 55, T: 48, FF:55. DR: 24/-//DR 29/Lawful. Fortitude: +34 +40. Reflex: +26 +32. Will: 24 +30. Initiative: +1 +7. Racial abilities: darkvision 60', giant blood
    Size: Large, Reach: 10', Speed: 40' 50'
    Feats/Class abilities: Blindfighting (reroll miss chance); constant True Seeing; constant Greater Arcane Sight; Shield Throwing; Adaptive Style; Mage Slayer (can't cast defensively); Pierce Magical Concealment; Epic Maneuver Recovery (one per round); Three stances, 2 swift actions per round if one is used to enter a stance; Improved Evasion; Mettle; Improved Uncanny Dodge; Faithful Defender (protect ally x1/turn as immediate action); Negate Single Attack x8/encounter; Total defense as immediate action to negate all damage, but cannot attack; still threaten when taking total defense as normal at -4 penalty, trip attack on a charge; Shield Slam for daze; block line of effect if save; Shield Slam: opposed check as bullrush, throw back, knock prone; Infinite deflection; Exceptional Deflection, can make immediate actions even when flat-footed
    Items: Ring of Sustenance (don't eat), Ring of the Darkhidden (completely invisible to Dark Vision)
    • Ghost Touch, Blessed, Metalline, Keeper's Fang Spiked Tower Shield:
      Prc/Bldg, Good-aligned, auto-confirm against Evil (2/3 x per day), overcomes DR Evil, +2d6 against Good, any material, soul-trapping, Evil-aligned(?)
      +34/+29/+24/+19 (3d6+13+24) x2
      +37/+37/+32/+27/+22 (3d6+16+24) 17-20/x2 [STR]
      +40/+40/+35/+30/+25 (3d6+16+24+3) 17-20/x2 [GMW +3]
    • Ghost Touch, Keen, Vorpal, Keeper's Fang, Fiendslayer Crystal Light Shield:
      Slash/Bldg, Evil-aligned, overcomes DR Good, +2d6 against Evil, decapitating, soul-trapping (can't be raised unless weapon broken)
      +34/+29/+24/+19 (1d4+13+24) 19-20/x2
      +37/+32/+27/+22 (1d4+16+24) 15-20/x2 [STR]
      +42/+37/+32/+27 (1d4+16+24+5) 15-20/x2 [GMW+5]

Shields: Shield Parry x8, magic at Spell DC+20, no save at Spell DC+40, cannot disarm, sunder; cannot bypass with brilliant energy, disintegrate, force
    Full attack: perfect two weapon fighting with no penalty

Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show

+3 to Strength-based and +6 to Dex-based and +6 to Con-based
    Acrobatics +30, Climb +13, Concentration +8, Craft (Armor) +20, Diplomacy -4, Intimidate +20, Knowledge (History) +20, Perception +27, Search +1, Spellcraft +20, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim +13, Martial Lore +14, Skill Trick: Twisted Charge

Active Stances: SD Stoneheart Stance (DR/- 24), SD Avalanche Stance (+24 damage), SD Reverberating Stance (auto-reflect)
    Text of Reverberating Stance
    Spoiler
    Show
    While in this stance and not flat-footed, you may reflect all projectiles of your size category or smaller, including rays, ranged touch effects, and magical effects, back to their origin. This stance has no effect on melee abilities, nor abilities with a range of touch.

Abilities requiring an attack roll, even a touch attack (such as vials of acid, arrows, ballista bolts, thrown cats, scorching rays, or rocks the size of your body) rebound back to their source using the same attack roll and path as the original. Generally, the projectile is assumed to be immediately reflected before the projectile launcher can otherwise act.

Abilities not requiring an attack roll (such as slow, energy missile, or fuse flesh) automatically rebound back to their source. This stance has no effect on dispel magic nor its derivatives (dispel psionics, disjunction, greater dispel magic, and the like).

You must consciously choose whether to benefit from this stance. Thus, you can choose to be affected by a haste spell cast on you.

You may only reflect 3 such projectiles before Reverberating Stance ends, though you can use another swift action to reenter this stance. Against a target warded by spell turning, reddopsi, or a similar protection, a reflected ranged effect continually bounces back and forth until one side's protections are gone.

Other Stances: SD Mountain Skin Stance (NAC 11), SD Stone Pillar Stance (Crit Multiple +1), SD Reaching Branch (double reach)

Maneuvers
    Spoiler
    Show

Army of One | Iron Tortoise | Stone Dragon | Iron Heart

Blade Meditation: Stone Dragon. +1 to damage with strikes. Save DCs +1.

Readied: IH Iron Heart Surge, AOO Imperator's Rebuke (maneuver as AOO), SD Exhausting Strike, IT Iron Defender's Riposte (shield 20' away), AOO Infinite Procession of Steel (super charge), AOO Crush the Weak (full attack on cleave), 8SD Ancient Tombstone (lots of CON damage), IT Adamantine Shell (block or DR), IT Glorious Shell Shock (knockback x3), SD Obdurium Vise (if hit, no actions), AOO Army of One (copies), IT Invulnerable Shell of the Iron Tortoise

Available: SD Charging Minotaur, SD Stone Bones, AOO Imperator's Warning, AOO Foe-Drawing Challenge, IT Angering Bite, IT Iron Shell (counter), IH Steel Wind, SD Mountain Hammer, AOO Break the Tide (stop movement), SD Bone Crusher, IT Snapping Riposte (if miss, counter), IT Taunting Turtle (cumulative -4 to attack ag others), IH Manticore Parry (into enemy), AOO Victorious Morale (bonuses on hits), AOO Iron Legion (2 rolls per attack)

Active Buffs:
    +12 enhancement to strength (overwrites +6 for total of 36/+13 -> 42/+16)
    +12 enhancement to dexterity (16/+3 -> 28/+9) [tower shield bonus kicks in, max dex 2->4
    +12 enhancement to constitution (20/+5 -> 32/+11)
    +12 to charisma, intelligence, and wisdom
    DR 29/Lawful
    Crit Range x2+2
    25/25 miles as move action(s)
    Speed increase
    Fire/Acid Resistance 30
    Greater Magic Weapon
    Phantom Steed

Henry has only begun to ready himself for a charge before half of the enemies are destroyed in a flurry of attacks and magic. "Awww, you guys always have all the fun!" he whines.

Finally, he gets himself situated, and with a mighty yell charges into battle after the others. His charge takes him directly north towards one poor demon standing among a group of four directly in front of him. Metal-shod feet clang loudly as he rushes headlong towards the mass of enemies.

Even with his attention on the demon before him, he cannot allow himself to miss the opportunity for carnage. As he rushes by screaming, every demon that comes within reach meets the swift and pointy face of his shield. What's more, each blow is deliver with the force of a giant, and it is almost comical to watch the carnage from across the field. His path is plainly visible thanks to the demons being hurled away, like a bowling ball plowing through the pins. Small demons are hurled mightily into the air and flung into their allies.

When he finally reaches the last demon, he grins maniacally, his momentum carrying him forward to deliver a ferocious blow.

Mechanics
    Spoiler
    Show

Maneuver: Infinite Procession of Steel (Army of One)
    Charge an opponent. Every creature within reach during charge also attacked (I count 13 enemies within his 10' reach along his path). For every additional attack that hits against a secondary opponent, add additional 1d6 damage to primary target.

In addition, these shield bashes are utilizing the Shield Slam class ability, which provides for knock backs.

If your attack hits, deal damage normally. Make opposed strength checks, as per the rules for a bull rush, that do not provoke attacks of opportunity. For every 5 points that you beat your opponent’s check, he is flung back 5’. He also must make a DC 69 Reflex Save or fall prone. If he strikes an object or another creature in flight, both take damage according to the rules for falling damage.
    Spiked Tower Shield. Blessed and Metalline (Silver) so should overcome all DR. Auto-confirms crits against Evil creatures. Soul-trapping, so none of these that die will ever be raised again.

Primary Attack: (d20+42)[17](59) (includes +2 for charge) [Crit]
    Damage: (3d6+43)[50] + (10d6)[30] + X (see below)
    Crits on 17-20 / x2 Auto-confirms if evil creature, so I'm not rolling the confirm rolls. If I need to, just let me know. (3d6+43)[47]
    -2 AC
    Bull rush opposed strength check: d20+16+4(size)+2(charging) (d20+22)[26]

Every creature within reach also gets attacked at full bonus. For every attack that hits, add 4) 1d6 to damage done to primary target above.

Secondary Target 1
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[10](52)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[56] + (5d6)[21]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[49]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[5]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[25]

Secondary Target 2
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[9](51)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[57] + (5d6)[13]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[4]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[35]

Secondary Target 3
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[16](58)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[53] + (5d6)[16]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[55]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[2]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[38]

Secondary Target 4
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[15](57)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[55] + (5d6)[15]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[51]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[1]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[24]

Secondary Target 5
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[15](57)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[50] + (5d6)[18]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[59]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[6]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[37]

Secondary Target 6
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[16](58)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[54] + (5d6)[17]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[57]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[34]

Secondary Target 7
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[7](49)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[49] + (5d6)[23]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[57]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[25]

Secondary Target 8
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[20](62) [Crit]
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[50] + (5d6)[18]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[55]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[39]

Secondary Target 9
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[8](50)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[53] + (5d6)[19]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[51]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[6]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[42]

Secondary Target 10
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[2](44)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[49] + (5d6)[16]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[56]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[41]

Secondary Target 11
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[4](46)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[56] + (5d6)[13]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[48]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[38]

Secondary Target 12
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[17](59) [Crit]
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[54] + (5d6)[23]
    3) Crit: (3d6+43)[59]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[4]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[37]

Secondary Target 13
    1) Attack: (d20+42)[2](44)
    2) Damage: (3d6+43)[52] + (5d6)[19]
    4) Additional damage to primary target (d6)[5]
    5) Opposed Strength Check: (d20+22)[24]

All foes struck must make Will Saves, DC 34, or be shaken for five rounds.
    Last edited by Barbarian MD; 2012-05-09 at 03:18 PM.
    Fantastic Barbarian, M.D. avatar by Ceika

My 'brews

Are you a Homebrewer? Submit your creations to the GiTP Homebrew [Compendium] threads!

27. - Top - End - #177

PaladinGuy

Seinax lets out a short, harsh laugh at the slaughter beneath him. Than, seeing that one of the greater daemons is still standing, his eyes harden. His form blurs, and he explodes forward, faster than the eye can see. When his movement stops, he is standing next to the daemon, his twin swords in his hands, with several shadowy replicas of the warrior standing around him.
    Mechanics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Free action: Activate mastery (1 spirit point)
    Turn 1: Charge, with mastery of blades (-12 ac)
    attacks: (1d20+49)[58], (1d10+30)[36] plus (8d6)[27] plus (2d6)[8] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+49)[56], (1d10+30)[40] plus (8d6)[28] plus (2d6)[3] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+49)[57], (1d10+30)[38] plus (8d6)[27] plus (2d6)[5] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+49)[61], (1d10+30)[32] plus (8d6)[33] plus (2d6)[5] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+44)[47], (1d10+30)[39] plus (8d6)[27] plus (2d6)[11] holy, crits on 59-64
    (1d20+44)[49], (1d10+30)[38] plus (8d6)[23] plus (2d6)[4] holy, crits on 59-64
    (1d20+39)[42], (1d10+30)[35] plus (8d6)[24] plus (2d6)[5] holy, crits on 54-59
    (1d20+39)[48], (1d10+30)[34] plus (8d6)[28] plus (2d6)[7] holy, crits on 54-59
    (1d20+34)[40], (1d10+30)[39] plus (8d6)[21] plus (2d6)[4] holy, crits on 49-54
    (1d20+34)[52], (1d10+30)[31] plus (8d6)[27] plus (2d6)[6] holy, crits on 49-54 crit 1

Turn 2: Soulflood (1 spirit point)
    each of the ten soulfloods uses divine wind for:
    [roll]200d6[roll] damage, plus each foe must make 10 DC 23 fortitude saves or be stunned for one round.

Turn 3: Full attack on the greater daemon, or if it is dead, all the daemons around me.
    attacks: (1d20+49)[68], (1d10+30)[31] plus (8d6)[25] plus (2d6)[5] holy, crits on 64-69 crit 2
    (1d20+49)[57], (1d10+30)[34] plus (8d6)[34] plus (2d6)[6] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+49)[56], (1d10+30)[40] plus (8d6)[34] plus (2d6)[10] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+49)[62], (1d10+30)[32] plus (8d6)[22] plus (2d6)[3] holy, crits on 64-69
    (1d20+44)[57], (1d10+30)[35] plus (8d6)[28] plus (2d6)[6] holy, crits on 59-64
    (1d20+44)[47], (1d10+30)[37] plus (8d6)[32] plus (2d6)[8] holy, crits on 59-64
    (1d20+39)[59], (1d10+30)[36] plus (8d6)[39] plus (2d6)[11] holy, crits on 54-59 crit 3
    (1d20+39)[55], (1d10+30)[39] plus (8d6)[28] plus (2d6)[11] holy, crits on 54-59 crit 4
    (1d20+34)[36], (1d10+30)[37] plus (8d6)[24] plus (2d6)[4] holy, crits on 49-54
    (1d20+34)[39], (1d10+30)[39] plus (8d6)[38] plus (2d6)[7] holy, crits on 49-54

All my soulshadows ready an action to Iaido any enemy that is alive:
    1:(1d20+38)[58], (1d10+33)[42] + (8d6)[24] damage, crits on 57-58 crit 5
    2:(1d20+38)[56], (1d10+33)[38] + (8d6)[25] damage, crits on 57-58
    3:(1d20+38)[51], (1d10+33)[35] + (8d6)[28] damage, crits on 57-58
    4:(1d20+38)[57], (1d10+33)[35] + (8d6)[27] damage, crits on 57-58 crit 6
    5:(1d20+38)[45], (1d10+33)[38] + (8d6)[26] damage, crits on 57-58
    6:(1d20+38)[54], (1d10+33)[43] + (8d6)[26] damage, crits on 57-58
    7:(1d20+38)[42], (1d10+33)[40] + (8d6)[19] damage, crits on 57-581
    8:(1d20+38)[40], (1d10+33)[43] + (8d6)[25] damage, crits on 57-58
    9:(1d20+38)[57], (1d10+33)[42] + (8d6)[33] damage, crits on 57-58 crit 7
    10:(1d20+38)[44], (1d10+33)[41] + (8d6)[33] damage, crits on 57-58

And some crit conforms, just in case:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1:(1d20+51)[61], (1d10+28)[30] + (8d6)[34] + (2d6)[4] holy
    2:(1d20+51)[57], (1d10+28)[33] + (8d6)[30] + (2d6)[2] holy
    3:(1d20+51)[66], (1d10+28)[31] + (8d6)[30] + (2d6)[10] holy
    4:(1d20+51)[69], (1d10+28)[33] + (8d6)[36] + (2d6)[4] holy
    5:(1d20+51)[68], (1d10+28)[32] + (8d6)[24] + (2d6)[7] holy
    6:(1d20+51)[65], (1d10+28)[33] + (8d6)[29] + (2d6)[9] holy
    7:(1d20+51)[56], (1d10+28)[32] + (8d6)[32] + (2d6)[6] holy
    (1d20+51)[71], (1d10+28)[31] + (8d6)[25] + (2d6)[9] holy
    (1d20+51)[69], (1d10+28)[35] + (8d6)[32] + (2d6)[5] holy
    (1d20+51)[62], (1d10+28)[34] + (8d6)[32] + (2d6)[6] holy
    (1d20+51)[68], (1d10+28)[37] + (8d6)[24] + (2d6)[6] holy
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-05-09 at 03:12 PM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

28. - Top - End - #178

PaladinGuy

soulflood roll didn't work: (200d6)[669]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

Athena focused to find an opportunity through the chaos of a favorable battle. The undead blocked the front of the battlefield. Maybe she could bolster them.

She tumbled under the legs of the ogre zombie, coming face-to-face with the two demons in front of it, and let off a long series of blows to their feet. At the conclusion of the attacks, her body shuddered and grew taller, into a nightmarish creature of darkness. It radiated an unholy might, desecrating the ground it stood on and empowering the zombies behind it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move action: Get through (???) the zombie in front of her.
    Full Round action: Athena smash demons. Full attack of Snap Kick/Flurry, now with trip attempts.

Trip Attack/Dex (through Versatile Attack) roll/Free Attack if success/Dmg/Confirm/Extra damage. Threat on 17-20. Trip one demon, then the other, then direct attacks. Ignore the first two columns of the rows for which the demons are tripped.

1) (1d20+50)[67]/(1d20+24)[31]/(1d20+50)[67]/(6d6+34)[64]+(13d6)[48]/(1d20+50)[62]/(6d6+34)[55]
    2) (1d20+50)[63]/(1d20+24)[35]/(1d20+50)[63]/(6d6+34)[54]+(13d6)[43]/(1d20+50)[64]/(6d6+34)[55]
    3) (1d20+45)[53]/(1d20+24)[34]/(1d20+45)[59]/(6d6+34)[55]+(13d6)[41]/(1d20+45)[56]/(6d6+34)[58]
    4) (1d20+40)[46]/(1d20+24)[43]/(1d20+40)[49]/(6d6+34)[53]+(13d6)[39]/(1d20+40)[56]/(6d6+34)[55]
    5) (1d20+35)[37]/(1d20+24)[37]/(1d20+35)[54]/(6d6+34)[51]+(13d6)[56]/(1d20+35)[43]/(6d6+34)[55]

Free action: Turn into a Nightwalker. Do I look like I care what God thinks? Anyway, it does this passively:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Desecrating Aura (Su)

All nightshades give off a 20-foot radius emanation of utter desecration, imbuing their surroundings with negative energy. This ability works much like a desecrate spell, except that the nightshade’s evil is so great that it is treated as the shrine of an evil power. All undead within 20 feet of the nightshade (including the creature itself) gain a +2 profane bonus on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws, and +2 hit points per HD. (The nightshade Hit Dice, attack, and save entries given here include these profane bonuses.) Charisma checks made to turn undead within this area take a -6 penalty.

You're welcome!
    Last edited by Kazyan; 2012-05-09 at 07:51 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Not gonna waste space rolling every single NPCs action here. Just gonna describe the combat (I already rolled attacks, and none of you managed to be hit... And they are avoiding Amani and Athena at this point.

The daemons roared and most cntinued fighting the warrior defenders, most realizing the new arrivals too much to deal with. Several warriors are killed in the attack, but the soldiers have dealt with death before. They fight back, the warriors on the walls firing down arrows, one of the Lietenants on the wall ordering their focus fire as she plants three arrows into the face of one of the Greater Daemons. The other Lietenant on the ground batters off several lesser ones with a large hammer, fending them away from the warriors they try to overwhelm. The Captain of the warriors urges his dire wolf forward, impaling the Greater Daemon that the archer Lietenant had pegged witht he arrows. "Rally to me, defenders of Faldur! We shall not let these monsters breach our walls!" The warriors fall back closer to the gates as the daemons try to close in on them.
    OOC Desc FoUT: