New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Mystic's Manor

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks, Astrid will have..."
    he glanced at her and sheepishly smiled recalling their incident that involved wine. "Well, she'll have a apple cider if you have it." He looked at the benches and...bean bag chairs. Hauh, not quite what he would have chosen for dining room seating but he wondered if it was because of the bean bag chairs she probably saw in the lounge room. He politely took a seat on a bean bag chair, good for relaxing, not that spiffy for eating at a table.

"A nice place you got? Have you already got the matching harem to go with it?" He said jokingly with mirthful laughter.

In the meanwhile, the two black suit/sunglass sportin stallion earth ponies stood outside the doorway to the dining room, just standing there like guards just because. The unicorn one stood behind Balboa ready to levitate things for him.
    "Three rather hot mares so far. Could be much bigger than it is. Probably will be at some point. I have a tendency to indulge in excess every once in a while." Mystic answers truthfully, sitting down on her side of the table. "I apologize for my misbehavior at your house." she says, entirely honest. "It's just that if we're going to discuss something, I feel both our attentions should be on that rather than on what new kinky thing we're going to do with our harem as soon as our guests leave." she says, lightly teasing him.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Three rather hot mares so far. Could be much bigger than it is. Probably will be at some point. I have a tendency to indulge in excess every once in a while." Mystic answers truthfully, sitting down on her side of the table. "I apologize for my misbehavior at your house." she says, entirely honest. "It's just that if we're going to discuss something, I feel both our attentions should be on that rather than on what new kinky thing we're going to do with our harem as soon as our guests leave." she says, lightly teasing him.

"You should not have left so early, you would have found discussions about business afterward. Talking about business during dinner, I find very droll, annoying really, dinner time should be a comfortable time, a relaxed atmosphere,"
    He said glancing off to his side doing a little neck stretch. He was not pleased with the impatience Mystic displayed then, he saw it as a bit of a failure on her part for not being able to stick it through.

"Oh yes, and for my scotch on the rocks, I'd like a little straw, a nice pink one if you have the shade,"
    He said observing the dining room.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

"You should not have left so early, you would have found discussions about business afterward. Talking about business during dinner, I find very droll, annoying really, dinner time should be a comfortable time, a relaxed atmosphere,"
    He said glancing off to his side doing a little neck stretch. He was not pleased with the impatience Mystic displayed then, he saw it as a bit of a failure on her part for not being able to stick it through.

"Oh yes, and for my scotch on the rocks, I'd like a little straw, a nice pink one if you have the shade,"
    He said observing the dining room.
    "Very well. In the future, I'll be sure not to schedule business meetings at dinner time." She sent a butler to get Astrid an Apple Cider, and Balboa a scotch on the rocks with a little pink straw, and optional tiny umbrella. "Any particular food you want, or will the salad, fruit salad, and vegetarian sushi provided be adequate?" she asked.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Troll in the Playground

"Very well. In the future, I'll be sure not to schedule business meetings at dinner time." She sent a butler to get Astrid an Apple Cider, and Balboa a scotch on the rocks with a little pink straw, and optional tiny umbrella. "Any particular food you want, or will the salad, fruit salad, and vegetarian sushi provided be adequate?" she asked.

"It will be fine I'm sure, I'm a little curious to see what you've prepared,"
    He said as the unicorn pony in the suit floated the scotch for Balboa. Balboa took a little sip.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

"It will be fine I'm sure, I'm a little curious to see what you've prepared,"
    He said as the unicorn pony in the suit floated the scotch for Balboa. Balboa took a little sip.
    The Fruit salad looked fine. Some apples, a little honey, what looked to be oranges or clementines, a couple walnuts, and some bits of a few other complimentary fruits that are not coming to my mind right now.

The salad was a rather standard Caesar salad with various choices in terms of dressing. It tasted pretty good for being made by chefs without much reputation.

The vegetarian sushi consisted of Inarizushi, the well known makizushi, and Uramaki,

Inarizushi in this case is green beans, carrots, rice, and Arctium lappa wrapped in fried tofu.

Makizushi was the common type, a vegetable ingredient wrapped in rice, and contained with a seaweed wrap.

Uramaki had the seaweed on the inside, and the rice on the outside. The rice was then coated with toasted sesame seeds, and the inside had avocado.

Mystic's sushi on the other hand had various types of dead animals contained in or on them such as shrimp, salmon, freshwater eel or squid.

The last thing Mystic was eating was various crabs, which probably looked rather horrifying to Balboa. She had a plate of really small ones that she ate whole, and a plate with a rather large one that she steadily tore the limbs off of, cracked the limbs open, pulled out the meat, dipped it in butter, and then ate. To a normal pony disgusting, to her, absolutely delicious.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

It wasn't horrifying to him, he'd seen worse things, it was just disgusting to look at, appetizer losing disgusting. He rarely looked her way as they ate, he did want to enjoy his food after all since it didn't offend his tastebuds.

"Tis not bad," Balboa commented as the black suited unicorn took cues from Balboa to lift his drink for a sip.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    (Meh.)

He grinned and trotted next to her out the door. Of course.
    Esmeralda smirked beneath the hood, and walked together with him towards the Italian restaurant. Of course, she "accidentally" bumped flanks with him on the way.

They would be shown to a secluded table in the corner, though a waiter shot Esmeralda odd looks, seemingly noticing her change in eye colour. Nevertheless, he cleared his throat and looked at the two. "Today's special would be Quinoa Salad With Roasted Cauliflower, Mushrooms & Garbanzo Beans."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Strangely, that hug felt great too.
    "I didn't really do my best.....My parents would still be around if I did...."
    Snowflake tighten her grip on the poor pegasus. It was really natural to her though, since she could find no other way to comfort him. "We'll get them. Princess Luna will do something about them, I'm sure."

"How 'bout it lieutenant? Wagon or another go at that wacky machine?"
    Silverpine glanced at Mach, then back at Gearstride with a wan smile. "I think it's best... we don't overstay our welcome. Don't you agree?"

8. - Top - End - #338
    Barbarian in the Playground

The spearponies try to evade, but still one a plate piercing his helmet and gets sent flying away (a bit like this ), the wound on his face is kinda large and the strength of the hit sends him into dreamland, the helmet is stuck on the plate; the rest of the ponies back off to evade the plates, one of them jumps on top of the other and then jumps to Aero, trying to hit him with the spear, while the other one charges from the ground.

Aisis then charges at the 3 spearponies and 2 sword ones on front of her, while 2 swordponies approach menacingly to the scared Mile, that's still shivering and walking backwards.
    Inside the Mountain Range
    Aero dodges backwards, but not fast enough. The spear cuts into a piece of his leather armor, and he gets mad.
    "Do you have any idea how much that'll cost to replace?" he yelled as he spun again, creating yet another deadly whirlwind, the helmet flying off of the metal plate.
    But this time, he's moving toward the baddies going after Mile, not letting up the whirlwind.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

It wasn't horrifying to him, he'd seen worse things, it was just disgusting to look at, appetizer losing disgusting. He rarely looked her way as they ate, he did want to enjoy his food after all since it didn't offend his tastebuds.

"Tis not bad," Balboa commented as the black suited unicorn took cues from Balboa to lift his drink for a sip.
    "Thank you. I'm glad it doesn't offend your taste buds." Mystic says, finishing off her crabs rather quickly, disposing of the shells, and beginning to eat some more normal pony stuff such as the aforementioned vaguely defined fruit salad.

10. - Top - End - #340

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Snowflake tighten her grip on the poor pegasus. It was really natural to her though, since she could find no other way to comfort him. "We'll get them. Princess Luna will do something about them, I'm sure."
    "I hope.....thanks..."
    He whispers.
    He smiles a bit with his head on her shoulder and tightens his hug a bit as well.

----------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero dodges backwards, but not fast enough. The spear cuts into a piece of his leather armor, and he gets mad.
    "Do you have any idea how much that'll cost to replace?" he yelled as he spun again, creating yet another deadly whirlwind, the helmet flying off of the metal plate.
    But this time, he's moving toward the baddies going after Mile, not letting up the whirlwind.
    Mile is still walking backwards, shivering, and one of the swordponies raises his sword to stab him, that look scared him so much he froze, but then a plate hits the attacker on the head, piercing his helmet as well, but reaching his head, he just falls down with a deep bleeding wound on the side of his head after the helmet gets taken off; his peer gets a wound on his right fore and hind legs and it seems it hurt since he falls down cringing in pain and curling around his legs; that startled Mile, So he yelped and jumped back, but ended up tripping and landing on his right side.

Aisis just charges towards the party of 7, now 5 since 2 of them got flung away 15 meters away by a slash enhanced by her unicorn magic, she noticed Mile in trouble, but the party outnumbers and keep overpowering her, screwing her mobility.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-05 at 08:34 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda smirked beneath the hood, and walked together with him towards the Italian restaurant. Of course, she "accidentally" bumped flanks with him on the way.

They would be shown to a secluded table in the corner, though a waiter shot Esmeralda odd looks, seemingly noticing her change in eye colour. Nevertheless, he cleared his throat and looked at the two. "Today's special would be Quinoa Salad With Roasted Cauliflower, Mushrooms & Garbanzo Beans."
    Lone Star ordered hayghetti with marinara, and enough breadsticks for three ponies.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-05-05 at 08:53 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #342

Mile is still walking backwards, shivering, and one of the swordponies raises his sword to stab him, that look scared him so much he froze, but then a plate hits the attacker on the head, piercing his helmet as well, but reaching his head, he just falls down with a deep bleeding wound on the side of his head after the helmet gets taken off; his peer gets a wound on his right fore and hind legs and it seems it hurt since he falls down cringing in pain and curling around his legs; that startled Mile, So he yelped and jumped back, but ended up tripping and landing on his right side.

Aisis just charges towards the party of 7, now 5 since 2 of them got flung away 15 meters away by a slash enhanced by her unicorn magic, she noticed Mile in trouble, but the party outnumbers and keep overpowering her, screwing her mobility.
    Oh dear, it seems that Aero isn't stopping for you see...
    He's using...
    "Finishing Move: Razor Wind!" he yelled as the chains began releasing the metal shards from the chains methodically. Sending all 10 of the plates speeding towards the group Aisis was fighting, though not a single one should hit Aisis...
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #343

Oh dear, it seems that Aero isn't stopping for you see...
    He's using...
    "Finishing Move: Razor Wind!" he yelled as the chains began releasing the metal shards from the chains methodically. Sending all 10 of the plates speeding towards the group Aisis was fighting, though not a single one should hit Aisis...
    Just as Aisis prepares to swing against a nearby spearpony she was able to overpower, the rest of the party surprise her, making her trip, Mile is still pretty frozen, with his shortsword 2 meters away from him.

But as the party tries to do an executing strike on the yellow unicorn, Aero's plates come flying and shred through their armor, huge amount of lacerations ensued and they all went down; the only spearpony left tries to sneak behind Aero and attack him.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ettin in the Playground

"I hope.....thanks..."
    He whispers.
    He smiles a bit with his head on her shoulder and tightens his hug a bit as well.
    Snowflake lets go after another moment, and looked at him. "Hey, come to think of it, where are you staying in town?"

Lone Star ordered hayghetti with marinara, and enough breadsticks for three ponies.
    "The special please. With orange juice," Esmeralda said, stressing just the right amount of sultriness and promise to make the waiter sweat. After the nervous waiter left the table with their orders, she turned to Lone Star and clasped her hooves together. "Come to think of it, do you ever wonder what happened to Rose Bolt?"

15. - Top - End - #345

Snowflake lets go after another moment, and looked at him. "Hey, come to think of it, where are you staying in town?"
    He looked at her, still sitting besides the bed.
    "In the Civic center, not much else around since I just learned what are bits not so long ago"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #346

Just as Aisis prepares to swing against a nearby spearpony she was able to overpower, the rest of the party surprise her, making her trip, Mile is still pretty frozen, with his shortsword 2 meters away from him.

But as the party tries to do an executing strike on the yellow unicorn, Aero's plates come flying and shred through their armor, huge amount of lacerations ensued and they all went down; the only spearpony left tries to sneak behind Aero and attack him.
    Aero grins until the spearpony appears behind him.
    Not being able to move fast enough, the spear leaves a deep gouge in his side.
    Though, that spear pony will suffer from a hard buck to the face with Aero's ironshod back-hoofs.
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

"The special please. With orange juice," Esmeralda said, stressing just the right amount of sultriness and promise to make the waiter sweat. After the nervous waiter left the table with their orders, she turned to Lone Star and clasped her hooves together. "Come to think of it, do you ever wonder what happened to Rose Bolt?"
    I did for a little while. He blinked, a tinge of confusion in his eyes. She probably starved to death in that alternate dimension thingie. Why?

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

I did for a little while. He blinked, a tinge of confusion in his eyes. She probably starved to death in that alternate dimension thingie. Why?
    "Huh. Just curious." She grinned a little. "Always wondered what would such a hot mare like her would do in the dimension alone. Then there's that other mare... what was her name... Hay Bale? She's... odd, even by my standards."

He looked at her, still sitting besides the bed.
    "In the Civic center, not much else around since I just learned what are bits not so long ago"
    Snowflake smiled and sunk back into her bed. "That's good. At least you could stay under a warm roof for awhile. I suppose you could freelance as a militia while you're here. We at the guard are always short-hooved, with so many of us being injured due to recent events." She sighed and looked out the window. "It used to be such a peaceful place too..."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-05 at 12:11 PM.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

West Gate -

Taylor walks up to Beayn and Tyrol directly, concern on his features evident, but not for himself. "Do you two need any help? I think I either missed a battle or a really morbid flash mob, and I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'm willing to render assistance either way. Plus, you two look cold and wet." His horn lights up like a torch, waves of heat coming from it - soothing, not scorching, and he drapes his cloak over Tyrol.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine glanced at Mach, then back at Gearstride with a wan smile. "I think it's best... we don't overstay our welcome. Don't you agree?"

"Hmm, you're right lieutenant,"
    She said softly. "So I guess that means we drag you about in a wagon?"

"Thank you. I'm glad it doesn't offend your taste buds." Mystic says, finishing off her crabs rather quickly, disposing of the shells, and beginning to eat some more normal pony stuff such as the aforementioned vaguely defined fruit salad.
    Balboa simply nods and has the unicorn levitate him some vegetarian sushi.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-05 at 12:15 PM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    West Gate -

Taylor walks up to Beayn and Tyrol directly, concern on his features evident, but not for himself. "Do you two need any help? I think I either missed a battle or a really morbid flash mob, and I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'm willing to render assistance either way. Plus, you two look cold and wet." His horn lights up like a torch, waves of heat coming from it - soothing, not scorching, and he drapes his cloak over Tyrol.
    (Actually, only Tyrol is there, along with the other guards. Beayn went back to the guardhouse, while Lemongrass is out on sky patrol. Sorry if I missed any posts you might have related to the guards. I don't usually keep an eye out for those.

Gonna assume you meant the NPC guard standing next to him. Looks like I get to invite more semi-NPC/PC guards. At this rate, I need a list. )

Dew Blossom, the sky-blue unicorn with blonde mane, blinked as the strange unicorn approached them, glancing at Tyrol before looking back. She spoke in a slightly unfriendly tone, "Yes, there was a battle here yesterday, though I'm not sure why you're so curious about it."

Tyrol cleared his throat. "What my friend here means to say, thank you for your concern. Cold and wet are unfortunately part of our job description."

"Hmm, you're right lieutenant,"
    She said softly. "So I guess that means we drag you about in a wagon?"
    "By all means," Silverpine answered. He tried to push himself up to a sitting position, and would manage to do so on his own after some time if nopony helped him.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-05 at 12:25 PM.

22. - Top - End - #352

Snowflake smiled and sunk back into her bed. "That's good. At least you could stay under a warm roof for awhile. I suppose you could freelance as a militia while you're here. We at the guard are always short-hooved, with so many of us being injured due to recent events." She sighed and looked out the window. "It used to be such a peaceful place too..."
    He looked a bit confused
    "Freelance as a militia? what militia?"
    when she mentioned "recent events".....
    "What happened?"
    ----------------------------------------------

Aero grins until the spearpony appears behind him.
    Not being able to move fast enough, the spear leaves a deep gouge in his side.
    Though, that spear pony will suffer from a hard buck to the face with Aero's ironshod back-hoofs.
    The spearpony stabs his spear through Aero's side, but the buck to his face sends him laying on his left side and lose his grip on the spear, still stuck on the pegasus' side, but before he's able to do anything Aisis is stomping his forelegs and aiming her greatsword's point to his chest....Then stomping him on the face unconciouss, Miles is still trying to stand up and get his shortsword back.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #353

The spear falls off of Aero easily once the pony is no longer holding it.
    However, blood comes out with it as well.
    Suddenly, Aero isn't feeling so hot...
    So he looks around to see if any of the ponies were left, and if they were he'd try to silence them with good old fisticuffs.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #354

The spear falls off of Aero easily once the pony is no longer holding it.
    However, blood comes out with it as well.
    Suddenly, Aero isn't feeling so hot...
    So he looks around to see if any of the ponies were left, and if they were he'd try to silence them with good old fisticuffs.
    All the party was out except 2 spearponies, the same ones that damaged Aero's armor, though they were pretty afraid of him and were slowly backing off, with spears raised just in case. The rest are just down, 2 of them bleeding quite badly from the head, possibly really down; and 1 with his legs wounded, still on the floor cringing in pain.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355

Aero grimaces at them.
    "Lay down your arms and let us speak like civilized ponies. So you may explain why you were attacking such young ponies."
    "Or...face me. Your choice."
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #356

Aero grimaces at them.
    "Lay down your arms and let us speak like civilized ponies. So you may explain why you were attacking such young ponies."
    "Or...face me. Your choice."
    The spearponies looked pretty afraid after he said that, then it look like they were approaching and dropping their spears......It was a trap, they suddenly jumped and got both Aisis on her chest and Mile on the shoulder, they got their spears and galloped away to the north, but wary to face Aero in case he chased, apparently prefering to go down than explaining themselves.

Aisis was wearing plate mail, but it was already very damaged, the spear went through it and made a moderately sized wound, making her crouch cringing in pain; and the spear went right into Mile's chainmail, making a pretty large wound for a colt of his age, he falls onto his side with a yell, trying to grab his shoulder.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-05 at 02:29 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa simply nods and has the unicorn levitate him some vegetarian sushi.
    "I doubt you've made much progress, but how goes the work on that cure?" Mystic asks, since IIRC, she left them with some samples to work on.

28. - Top - End - #358

The spearponies looked pretty afraid after he said that, then it look like they were approaching and dropping their spears......It was a trap, they suddenly jumped and got both Aisis on her chest and Mile on the shoulder, they got their spears and galloped away to the north, but wary to face Aero in case he chased, apparently prefering to go down than explaining themselves.

Aisis was wearing plate mail, but it was already very damaged, the spear went through it and made a moderately sized wound, making her crouch cringing in pain; and the spear went right into Mile's chainmail, making a pretty large wound for a colt of his age, he falls onto his side with a yell, trying to grab his shoulder.
    Aero sighed.
    He'd give chase but there's more important things happening.
    Like he has to treat all three of them.
    Removing his weather worn backpack, Aero takes out a army medical kit.
    He'll go over to Aisis and take out the potion of numbing that was in the kit, pouring some in the wound to numb the pain.
    He'll then quickly bandage her up and go to do the same for Mile.
    "You two were lucky I was flying around here."
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Mach's Place

"By all means," Silverpine answered. He tried to push himself up to a sitting position, and would manage to do so on his own after some time if nopony helped him.
    Gearstride of course helped him up onto his haunches. Though, it of course would have been smarter for the two to use the blood!magic healing machine as its proven to work twice. Darn those two and their paranoid feelings of possible side effects.
    -----------

Mystic's Manor

"I doubt you've made much progress, but how goes the work on that cure?" Mystic asks, since IIRC, she left them with some samples to work on.

"Not much, I have my head researchers looking into the virus itself, working out how it works in the first place down at the molecular level,"
    He said after swallowing his bite. His eyes lingered on Mystic for a moment, studying her, watching her before he glanced at NPC!Astrid who was in her usual stoic and professional demeanor.

"Might I inquire how long ago you acquired the virus? And if you can...where? What was the time and place?"

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh. Just curious." She grinned a little. "Always wondered what would such a hot mare like her would do in the dimension alone. Then there's that other mare... what was her name... Hay Bale? She's... odd, even by my standards."

Lone Star nodded. Yeah but so was everybody else back home. She and I are the closest thing to normal that the town of Texas ever produced...

Extended Sig