New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "It's just a wiring problem, not the Canterlot marathon. I could fix this sort of thing in my sleep." At least, that's what he thought before opening the panel behind the steering controls. A shower of sparks flowed out of the wiring, nearly engulfing the stallion's hoof. Sandy bit his lip as he scoped out the damage from a safe distance. "Still nothin' t'worry about, she's just a bit temperamental..." And then a whoof of smoke blew right in his face, painting his muzzle black and leaving him coughing. "See? *cough cough* She's just *cough* happy t'see me again is all."
    "Don't think Rainbow will be jealous of the ship's love for you. She might feel other feelings however. Hover then takes a screwdriver in mouth and switches off the power to the steering board. "Ever since that electrobeast attack months ago, the controls eventually veer to the right after adjusting."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Marzipan's House

Good, she was learning. The servant furrowed her brows and nodded. That's right, stinky fish smell. Urgh, time to bring out the cans of air freshener.

Eventually they reached the house, Aubade was close to being pooped out, her cast on her leg feeling like paper mache to her right now, ready to blah right off from all the rain. "Ah...we're here.."
    Lochbed trots in at a sluggish pace. She is dripping wet but the water evaporated when each drop touched the floor. She pulls one fish from under her disguise and swallows it whole.

The kelpie immediately heads back into the rain through the back door. A long strand of weed hangs from the tangles of her wet mane. "Ah'll bury the fish for now. When the rain stops and Ember is away, we mares can cook them outside. For the smell."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-23 at 09:11 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed trots in at a sluggish pace. She is dripping wet but the water evaporated when each drop touched the floor. She pulls one fish from under her disguise and swallows it whole.

The kelpie immediately heads back into the rain through the back door. A long strand of weed hangs from the tangles of her wet mane. "Ah'll bury the fish for now. When the rain stops and Ember is away, we mares can cook them outside. For the smell."

"Right, cook them, I hope you're not expecting some fancy cooked fish recipe,"
    She lopsidedly smiled as she walked inside. She grimaced at the water mess she and Lochbed were making, and she just cleaned too. She sighed. "I think I need a bath...I feel, unpleasant."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't think Rainbow will be jealous of the ship's love for you. She might feel other feelings however. Hover then takes a screwdriver in mouth and switches off the power to the steering board. "Ever since that electrobeast attack months ago, the controls eventually veer to the right after adjusting."
    At the mention of his fillyfriend's name, Sandy dropped the wire cutters he'd been about to jam into the tangled mess behind the steering board. "Rainbow! Shoot, I promised her I'd take things slow until I was out of this chair. With all the mess with the Lieutenant..." He fumbled to put the tools away as he babbled on, almost as if he knew Rainbow was somehow watching from wherever she was. Watching, and shaking her head in disappointment. Knowing her, it wouldn't surprise him.

He finished putting his tools away, but didn't yet close the panel. "Though...it really wouldn't be all that hard to fix up. Just a quick wire job and she'd be fine...wouldn't take that long either..." He bit his lip. Here was something on his ship, his ship, that he knew was broken, likely knew how to fix, and was important. But at the same time, he promised Rainbow...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He gets kicked on the head, but the helmet absorbes it, and for worse, Flameshield gets the purple non-burning flames on his hoof too; after getting kicked on the helmet some times, Whiteshield gets annoyed and steps on that foreleg with his own left one, then points his sword's point towards his chest with the same aura Idle was hit.
    Flameshield yelped again as Whiteshield stomps down his good leg and gulped as he noticed the sword pointed directly at his chest. "Kill me and be done with it. You won't be able to get into town that easily," he said defiantly.

Ironblade stands up and sees both Snowflake and Silent on the ground, he decides to go for the easiest target to down at the moment and charges towards Silent, trying to evade Snowflake and swing at her legs in the way, but he was still open for an attack from her.
    Snowflake conveniently trips on the sword, those she managed to save herself from falling completely with her wings. She would be unable to attack Ironblade in time.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Name's Hay Bale. So, there was one other mare to find, right? Hay Bale grinned and licked Mystic's neck.

"Yep. I think she's upstairs in the bedroom" Mystic says.

"Well....I kinda like you....You make really tasty cookies,"
    She said levitating one from a batch that was likely previously finished. She broke it in half offering one to Soft.

"Thank you."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Thank you."

She shuffled around awkwardly for a moment, glancing around the bar. "Hey, I think when the rest of the cookies are done, I'm going to go home, okay?"

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right, cook them, I hope you're not expecting some fancy cooked fish recipe,"
    She lopsidedly smiled as she walked inside. She grimaced at the water mess she and Lochbed were making, and she just cleaned too. She sighed. "I think I need a bath...I feel, unpleasant."
    Lochbed looks back before going into digging a hole to store the fish. Yup, kelpie ponies store their fish in dirt."Ochkay. Ye go do that. Ah will clean up before Ah come boch in."

At the mention of his fillyfriend's name, Sandy dropped the wire cutters he'd been about to jam into the tangled mess behind the steering board. "Rainbow! Shoot, I promised her I'd take things slow until I was out of this chair. With all the mess with the Lieutenant..." He fumbled to put the tools away as he babbled on, almost as if he knew Rainbow was somehow watching from wherever she was. Watching, and shaking her head in disappointment. Knowing her, it wouldn't surprise him.

He finished putting his tools away, but didn't yet close the panel. "Though...it really wouldn't be all that hard to fix up. Just a quick wire job and she'd be fine...wouldn't take that long either..." He bit his lip. Here was something on his ship, his ship, that he knew was broken, likely knew how to fix, and was important. But at the same time, he promised Rainbow...
    Hover Heart is not going to run afoul with Rainbow Pepper. She is not going to pick sides and get herself in trouble other a snipe happy mare. "Do whatever you want to do. Don't go and do something you don't want to on my accord. I am Nopony anyways." she glooms.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed looks back before going into digging a hole to store the fish. Yup, kelpie ponies store their fish in dirt."Ochkay. Ye go do that. Ah will clean up before Ah come boch in."

"Right.."
    She said looking back at the kelpie as she headed up the stairs. What a day, at least it was almost over, and there was still that thing the young master wanted to tell her. She went to the bathroom and drew herself a bath

(Orzel, there's a question in the OOC calling your name)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

She shuffled around awkwardly for a moment, glancing around the bar. "Hey, I think when the rest of the cookies are done, I'm going to go home, okay?"
    "Alright." Soft says, somewhat happily. Even if the kissing was meant to distract her, it was still rather nice, though unexpected.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright." Soft says, somewhat happily. Even if the kissing was meant to distract her, it was still rather nice, though unexpected.

So she waited, watching the oven, occasionally glancing at Soft, but mostly focused on the oven, sniffing the air. "Ooh..are they done yet?" She asked at some point.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Hover Heart is not going to run afoul with Rainbow Pepper. She is not going to pick sides and get herself in trouble other a snipe happy mare. "Do whatever you want to do. Don't go and do something you don't want to on my accord. I am Nopony anyways." she glooms.
    "Disagree as usual on that last front. But for this..." Sandy stared deep into the mess of wires, hearing those little short-circuits call out to him. For a while, he was silent, simply listening to the ship beckoning for his clever hooves. But before he could give in to the call, he shut the panel with a reluctant sigh and zipped up his bag of tools. "No, I already gave my word I wouldn't. Sorry, Hover. I'll fix this mess up when I have the chance. In the meanwhile, just be a little more gentle with her; be mindful when you're tellin' her t'move, and think hard if you really need the wings to shift."

12. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tyrol trotted beside Lemongrass, his face curled in a frown. "That's quite unusual to have you fetch us." He sighed and glanced at his friend. "Better see what the captain wants."

"Okay, egghead. Lead the way."
    Without saying much, or taking much notice to all the insanity going on, Beayn obeys orders and trudges through the rain and the mud back to the guard house. It's so miserable he isn't even depressed he was called an egghead... again.

Once back inside, the unicorn just kind of drips there for a bit before realizing, in horror, he's going to be punished for going out without his weapon again. The shortsword is still in the armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze nods, walks out and springs into the air, studying the cloud situation near the trotsla coils.
    Mach's Workshop

Outside in the thunderstorm, the trotsla coils are collecting the bountiful energy given off by the lightning. That's what they're designed to do, but a direct hit while the machine in operational isn't something Mach tested for, and could be bad, especially since he takes his house off the power grid to use it.

Back inside, the injured Lt. gets situated on the device getting ready to go, Mach looks towards the others, "So, ah, is he stable enough to draw blood from?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze will immediately put to use the skills his father(who was a weather pegasus) taught him to try to clear the storm clouds from being in striking distance of the trotsla coils.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #44

Flameshield yelped again as Whiteshield stomps down his good leg and gulped as he noticed the sword pointed directly at his chest. "Kill me and be done with it. You won't be able to get into town that easily," he said defiantly.
    ((You mean Whitestone .....Wait I messed the name too! ))

Whitestone just tilts his head
    "Who said it was only going to be us two only?....
    ....We're just part of a larger thing....This town won't be yours much longer..."

He then uses his left foreleg's lock to "grab" Flameshield and lift him closer, then stabs through his chest, the point exiting from his back, Flameshield would fall KO and get 2 shallow slices (on his chest and the back), but it actually was so fast it looked like a normal lethal stab.

Snowflake conveniently trips on the sword, those she managed to save herself from falling completely with her wings. She would be unable to attack Ironblade in time.
    Ironblade then gets close to Silent and is about to stab him too with the sleepstab skill used on Idle, but Whiteshield's stab distracts him, he believes it to be a real kill and reacts

"Weren't you the one that was following orders?!"
    "What?"
    "You killed him! you heard Master Doth's orders! No Kills yet!"
    "I Nightstabbed him, you didn't see because I just made it faster than usual"

Ironblade turns his head then back to the downed unicorn and whispers
    "you're lucky this time...."

he steps away from him and goes to his partner's side; only Snowflake standing now.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-23 at 05:28 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed
    The kelpie nods back at the pegasus. Then she plops the six remaining fish in the shallow hole. Lochbed then kicks dirt back over it much like a dog.

Overall this is routine but something feels off. Something like what she was doing is wrong. It puzzles her and freezes her face in place. A quick look back into the wet floor Aubade and her left behind pulls her out of the creepy and near guilty feeling.

The kelpie shakes off her hooves and crotches a mop. "Awbade seems to have fun cleaning. Perhaps it is fun." she says as she swishes the floor.

Hover

"I'll try to remember that when we are being assaulted by by some monster or dragon. I will make sure to be easy on the wings as we crashland as a pile of flaming wreckage slung from the sky."
    From another pony, that would be taken as sarcasm to encourage Sandy to fix the steering wiring. But Hover is dead serious. Though she has only crashed once or twice, she had the flight adjustments for a nose down collision ingrained in her twisted depressing mind.

Rainbow

The sniper shrugs her shoulders. She purses her lips and poked Silverpine's hoof. It didn't explode. The flesh was not jelly. And the Lieutenant is breathing. "I guess."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-23 at 04:40 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

So she waited, watching the oven, occasionally glancing at Soft, but mostly focused on the oven, sniffing the air. "Ooh..are they done yet?" She asked at some point.
    "about 3 more minutes, plus a minute or two for them to cool so they aren't mushy." Soft says.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Hover

"I'll try to remember that when we are being assaulted by by some monster or dragon. I will make sure to be easy on the wings as we crashland as a pile of flaming wreckage slung from the sky."
    From another pony, that would be taken as sarcasm to encourage Sandy to fix the steering wiring. But Hover is dead serious. Though she has only crashed once or twice, she had the flight adjustments for a nose down collision ingrained in her twisted depressing mind.
    "So long as you keep gentle on all the in-between times, I think she'll hold up just fine." Sandy brushed a bit of stray grime from his hooves, missing his smoke-blackened muzzle entirely. "I do have a breaker I was tinkerin' with back in my room. I could fix it up nice and tweak it to fit back there, should keep her from makin' a fuss next time we go and get shocked."

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach's Workshop
    Back inside, the injured Lt. gets situated on the device getting ready to go, Mach looks towards the others, "So, ah, is he stable enough to draw blood from?"
    Rainbow

The sniper shrugs her shoulders. She purses her lips and poked Silverpine's hoof. It didn't explode. The flesh was not jelly. And the Lieutenant is breathing. "I guess."

"I'm not entirely sure....he's in stable critical condition...I think,"
    She knew it made no sense, but, she wasn't a doctor afterall. "What if...you were to use my blood? It had to be earth pony right?" Or so Benson thinks was the case.

Lochbed
    -snip-
    The kelpie shakes off her hooves and crotches a mop. "Awbade seems to have fun cleaning. Perhaps it is fun." she says as she swishes the floor.
    Aubade lazily laid in the tub, her leg with the cast resting on the rim of the tub. She felt a disturbance in the force.

"about 3 more minutes, plus a minute or two for them to cool so they aren't mushy." Soft says.

"Oh...well..alright..."
    The marebeast said with a small pout and sigh. She sat there looking a little bored with the waiting, she played with her mane, twirling it in her hooves.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Scouts sound like a good idea! Of course, if it's that one pegasus heroine I've heard about 'n she's causin' a ruckus, scouts might not be so good... Anyway, let's get to it!"
    "Mmhmm." Once they're outside, she screeches in the manner of falcons, and two of them fly over at roughly terminal velocity.

"Hello Reyya, Keln. Could you two do a fly-over of the area and let me know about anything suspicious?" One of them bird-mutters a response. "Yes, discretion please."

"And give the hatchlings my best!" She says as they fly off. She glances to Blades. "Okay then. Let's go...what pegasus?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

After about five minutes, the cookies had been pulled out and cooled, and put in a container. Gwyn could simply go on her way if she so desired.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"So long as you keep gentle on all the in-between times, I think she'll hold up just fine." Sandy brushed a bit of stray grime from his hooves, missing his smoke-blackened muzzle entirely. "I do have a breaker I was tinkerin' with back in my room. I could fix it up nice and tweak it to fit back there, should keep her from makin' a fuss next time we go and get shocked."
    "Do whatever you want. A patchjob is a patchjob. And patchjobs are prone to dangerous frayed edges which rip unexpectedly."

Again Hover's words are not purposely grim for the point of other motives.

"I'm not entirely sure....he's in stable critical condition...I think,"
    She knew it made no sense, but, she wasn't a doctor afterall. "What if...you were to use my blood? It had to be earth pony right?" Or so Benson thinks was the case.
    Rainbow does not mention she is an earth pony. She secretly supports and hopes for the Captain being the blood donor.

Aubade lazily laid in the tub, her leg with the cast resting on the rim of the tub. She felt a disturbance in the force.
    Scrub Scrub Scrub goes the kelpie. She found a sponge and is now wiping down everything. "No wonder Awbade does this. It is a wee bit pleasurable."
    The fae looks around to find that cloth the servant wears. It is hidden behind a door. Lochbed wraps the apron around her waist and dances around. "Weee. This is as fun as dresses."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Mmhmm." Once they're outside, she screeches in the manner of falcons, and two of them fly over at roughly terminal velocity.

"Hello Reyya, Keln. Could you two do a fly-over of the area and let me know about anything suspicious?" One of them bird-mutters a response. "Yes, discretion please."

"And give the hatchlings my best!" She says as they fly off. She glances to Blades. "Okay then. Let's go...what pegasus?"
    "Ya don't know about her? She's the best flier in Equestria, can pull off the Sonic Rainboom, 'n from what I've heard, scouts break down weepin' at the sight of her! ...Oh, right, ya've been isolated." Blades shook her head. "Ya'll hear about her sooner or later, anyway. So where should we check first? The gates?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Without saying much, or taking much notice to all the insanity going on, Beayn obeys orders and trudges through the rain and the mud back to the guard house. It's so miserable he isn't even depressed he was called an egghead... again.

Once back inside, the unicorn just kind of drips there for a bit before realizing, in horror, he's going to be punished for going out without his weapon again. The shortsword is still in the armory.
    The same burly white earth pony looked up as Beayn trotted in. "Good. You're back. I took the liberty of fetching your weapons and some supplies. You're to leave immediately with that blue armoured pony in the waiting room. Chop, chop, get to it."

"Uhh... yes sir!" Tyrol and Lemongrass both replied. They knew better than disobey Storm Cloak. He had the ear of the Captain and could bring the wrath of Him on them if he so wished. Fortunately, Storm Cloak was a fair pony who knew better than to push his juniors too hard. Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from assigning tasks to ponies he disliked, which included Beayn and Lemongrass.

((You mean Whitestone .....Wait I messed the name too! ))

Whitestone just tilts his head
    "Who said it was only going to be us two only?....
    ....We're just part of a larger thing....This town won't be yours much longer..."

He then uses his left foreleg's lock to "grab" Flameshield and lift him closer, then stabs through his chest, the point exiting from his back, Flameshield would fall KO and get 2 shallow slices (on his chest and the back), but it actually was so fast it looked like a normal lethal stab.

Ironblade then gets close to Silent and is about to stab him too with the sleepstab skill used on Idle, but Whiteshield's stab distracts him, he believes it to be a real kill and reacts

"Weren't you the one that was following orders?!"
    "What?"
    "You killed him! you heard Master Doth's orders! No Kills yet!"
    "I Nightstabbed him, you didn't see because I just made it faster than usual"

Ironblade turns his head then back to the downed unicorn and whispers
    "you're lucky this time...."

he steps away from him and goes to his partner's side; only Snowflake standing now.
    Snowflake took a step back as she realised that she was now all alone, gripping her sword tightly. "Luna damn it... Flameshield," she choked as she watched Whitestone stab him.

She would take several steps back and attempt to take off flying in the rain, getting reinforcement as it were.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-23 at 11:17 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

"Do whatever you want. A patchjob is a patchjob. And patchjobs are prone to dangerous frayed edges which rip unexpectedly."

Again Hover's words are not purposely grim for the point of other motives.
    Well, that was about as good as a yes he'd get from Hover. "Right, once I'm better, I'll give it a proper fixing-up. I'll be in my room if you need any..." It suddenly occured to him that they were the only two ponies on board. And his communicator was gone. If anything were to happen (and knowing his luck, something would happen), and he was on a different deck...

"...actually, I think I'll go fetch that breaker and bring it up here to fix up. Help keep an eye out for the Cap'n and them."

25. - Top - End - #55

The same burly white earth pony looked up as Beayn trotted in. "Good. You're back. I took the liberty of fetching your weapons and some supplies. You're to leave immediately with that blue armoured pony in the waiting room. Chop, chop, get to it."

"Uhh... yes sir!" Tyrol and Lemongrass both replied. They knew better than disobey Storm Cloak. He had the ear of the Captain and could bring the wrath of Him on them if he so wished. Fortunately, Storm Cloak was a fair
    ((He's not armored right now, he left his armor at Blades' workshop for repairs))

The blue Colt is still sitting on the reception, twirling his scarf around his neck then kinda going ragdoll and going half body into the ground
    He looks a bit at Tyrol and Lemongrass when they come out, then just generaly waits for something to happen.

Snowflake took a step back as she realised that she was now all alone, gripping her sword tightly. "Luna damn it... Flameshield," she choked as she watched Whitestone stab him.

She would take several steps back and attempt to take off flying in the rain, getting reinforcement as it were.
    Whitestone pulls his sword from Flameshield and throws him to the ground as fast he becomes unconciouss. then looks at the injured Silent on a side of the cobblestone road, then steps towards Snowflake

"I hope you know this isn't over yet"

Ironblade walks to a side, ready to tackle her to the ground shall she try to escape

"We're part of a bigger army, if you didn't know, but rest assured, this is just a show of our power"

Whitestone steps closer to Snowflake, and in the case she tries to take off flying, Ironblade tackles her to the ground.

"Now, you may want to go away and call for help, but first....Tell them, tell them that your future master, Doth Blacksword is going to rule this town soon
    "We're just 2 of his normal forces, we are thousands, and you haven't seen our elite yet....."

If Ironblade had to tackle her, he lets her go and steeps back towards where they came from, but Whitestone is still standing there

"We suggest you to resignate and give up already, I'm done with this place already"

He joins Ironblade and walk away towards the west, getting away from sight in the rain.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-23 at 09:34 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well, that was about as good as a yes he'd get from Hover. "Right, once I'm better, I'll give it a proper fixing-up. I'll be in my room if you need any..." It suddenly occured to him that they were the only two ponies on board. And his communicator was gone. If anything were to happen (and knowing his luck, something would happen), and he was on a different deck...

"...actually, I think I'll go fetch that breaker and bring it up here to fix up. Help keep an eye out for the Cap'n and them."
    "Meh. Whatever." says the pilot. She unscrews the steering controls into pieces with a driver and dusting them with a hoofbrush. All parts are in good shape and Hover goes through the lengthy tasks of the putting the levers back together. "I swear this ships is a sanity test."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Town Gate Shenanigans

Idle is out unconscious, Silent us laying there on the ground unable to move, but conscious as he hears the words. A bloodied mess does not begin to describe these two.

---

Marzipan House

Scrub Scrub Scrub goes the kelpie. She found a sponge and is now wiping down everything. "No wonder Awbade does this. It is a wee bit pleasurable."
    The fae looks around to find that cloth the servant wears. It is hidden behind a door. Lochbed wraps the apron around her waist and dances around. "Weee. This is as fun as dresses."

Aubade had herself an unsettling feeling as she finished with her bath and drained the water, like someone was trying to clean. Aubade had her own expectations when it came to cleaning, how it should be done.

She dried herself with a towel and went through the routine of getting herself all nice and ready...for stepping out of the bathroom.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

((He's not armored right now, he left his armor at Blades' workshop for repairs))

The blue Colt is still sitting on the reception, twirling his scarf around his neck then kinda going ragdoll and going half body into the ground
    He looks a bit at Tyrol and Lemongrass when they come out, then just generaly waits for something to happen.
    (Waiting on MCerberus before continuing. Also, fixing up that post. Some words got cut off.)

Whitestone pulls his sword from Flameshield and throws him to the ground as fast he becomes unconciouss. then looks at the injured Silent on a side of the cobblestone road, then steps towards Snowflake

"I hope you know this isn't over yet"

Ironblade walks to a side, ready to tackle her to the ground shall she try to escape

"We're part of a bigger army, if you didn't know, but rest assured, this is just a show of our power"

Whitestone steps closer to Snowflake, and in the case she tries to take off flying, Ironblade tackles her to the ground.

"Now, you may want to go away and call for help, but first....Tell them, tell them that your future master, Doth Blacksword is going to rule this town soon
    "We're just 2 of his normal forces, we are thousands, and you haven't seen our elite yet....."

If Ironblade had to tackle her, he lets her go and steeps back towards where they came from, but Whitestone is still standing there

"We suggest you to resignate and give up already, I'm done with this place already"

He joins Ironblade and walk away towards the west, getting away from sight in the rain.
    Snowflake does indeed try to escape. And was tackled to the ground. She listened to their spiel a little reluctantly, blinking as they step away and disappear into the rain. She stared in their direction for a little more, before rushing to attend to both Flameshield and Silent. (Idle was mysteriously missed. I wonder why? ) After making sure they are okay, she quickly galloped into town looking for help.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

"Meh. Whatever." says the pilot. She unscrews the steering controls into pieces with a driver and dusting them with a hoofbrush. All parts are in good shape and Hover goes through the lengthy tasks of the putting the levers back together. "I swear this ships is a sanity test."
    And so, Sandy wheeled himself back downstairs to fetch his little project, some spare parts, and a few tools. Provided nothing went wrong, he'd wheel himself back to the bridge, where he'd set up shop somewhere out of the way and tinker to his heart's content.

(Deadtiming for sleep. Night everypony.)

30. - Top - End - #60
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Uhh... yes sir!" Tyrol and Lemongrass both replied. They knew better than disobey Storm Cloak. He had the ear of the Captain and could bring the wrath of Him on them if he so wished. Fortunately, Storm Cloak was a fair pony who knew better than to push his juniors too hard. Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from assigning tasks to ponies he disliked, which included Beayn and Lemongrass.
    Beayn just sort of looks confused before grabbing his gear in zombie-like adherence. Well at least he's been being dragged through physical training recently, so his saddlebags barely stagger him when they slide into place.

"Well that's... I mean yes sir... At least the rain will let up a while outside of town?"

Meanwhile, the griffon is observing all of this as inconspicuous as a griffon can be in a pony town and shakes his head. He might just have a few words with Storm about his selection here after they leave.

Meanwhile, in Mach's SCIENTORIUM

Mach begins moving things into position, powering the machine up, and jams one of the needles right into Silverpine's leg. The crew seems to be good with letting the captain whats-her-face provide the donation, so things seem to be progressing. The pegasus hoofs over the needle to Gearstride and lowers his goggles as the hum of science starts getting louder.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-04-24 at 12:34 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC