New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Baeyn, meanwhile, is actually put on something that he's supposed to be moderately competent at. Even soaked and cold from the rain 15 minutes into the big adventure, he gets the paperwork filled out. He doesn't know anything about what happens, but the injured guards should be able to say what happened when they recover.

"No, we should let them get patched up. And we need to get back at the gate and signal for a replacement... at least they should be fine right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades nodded. "We basically just saw what ya saw after we got led there. We didn't even catch those who did this! 'N that's about all that ya don't know. I reckon the stabbers didn't want to kill 'em for some reason, 'cause if they did, they'd have actually killed 'em, 'n there's probly magic involved, but ya probly figured that out yarselves. Anyway, that's all, 'n there's no reason to keep askin'."
    "Ach... you're right." Tyrol gestured at Lemongrass, who nodded and quickly took off outside the door, despite the rain.

Snowflake meanwhile babbled about the battle, although the only coherent thing Tyrol could make out was "those bastards", "flames", "two of thousands", and "Blacksword".

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh...I see. Why did you do that if you don't mind my asking?"
    She asked.
    Lochbed tapped her hooves together. She is blushing and clearly embarrassed. "Well. Ummm... Ah watched many of ye fillies do it over the years and Ah wanted to try. Ummm..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed tapped her hooves together. She is blushing and clearly embarrassed. "Well. Ummm... Ah watched many of ye fillies do it over the years and Ah wanted to try. Ummm..."

"What was the reaction you had hoped to get from the young master, from playing 'hard to obtain'?"
    She questioned and sat down on the other end of the couch.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What was the reaction you had hoped to get from the young master, from playing 'hard to obtain'?"
    She questioned and sat down on the other end of the couch.
    Lochbed dropped her head and frowned. "Ah expected to get the same reaction the other of ye mares get.... him tossing affection my way in hopes for reciprocation. Ah was trying to be a normal pony girl. But Ah did it wrong. "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed dropped her head and frowned. "Ah expected to get the same reaction the other of ye mares get.... him tossing affection my way in hopes for reciprocation. Ah was trying to be a normal pony girl. But Ah did it wrong. "

"I don't know about you doing it wrong, depends on how you went about it, but for Ember, I think it was because he took it literal, and decided to respect your wishes, what he probably thought were your wishes, that's my guess,"
    She lived with the boy for seventeen years, sometimes he wasn't that hard to figure out, and he was simple too.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ach... you're right." Tyrol gestured at Lemongrass, who nodded and quickly took off outside the door, despite the rain.

Snowflake meanwhile babbled about the battle, although the only coherent thing Tyrol could make out was "those bastards", "flames", "two of thousands", and "Blacksword".
    Luka went behind them to follow, then noticed Snowflake babbling and possibly REALLY scared, so he just went towards her and hugged her, then whispered

"That's over already, ok? don't worry, we can find who did this."

He let go, put his right hoof on her shoulder for a while and went back to join Tyrol.

"I guess we're now going to the Guardhouse to inform of this, aren't we?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-27 at 02:33 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Firbolg in the Playground

Getting what he could packed up again and trying once more to dry off a little, Baeyn prepares to move out. "I'll go to the gate, signal, then wait for you," he states.

The unicorn turns to address Luka more directly. "I'm going to light a flare. Usually it's me that gets roped into emergency gate duty... I don't know who would be filling in."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Before going in, Blaze shakes himself off.
    "So...um...can I get a towel? I'm soaked to the bone from being out there..." :/
    Mach looks around to try and remember where he set the towels do dry. After spotting them, he picks up the driest looking one and hoofs it over to Blaze.

"Unfortunately, this is the best I can do. There were, ah, a couple of guards here earlier taking shelter from the storm."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #158

Getting what he could packed up again and trying once more to dry off a little, Baeyn prepares to move out. "I'll go to the gate, signal, then wait for you," he states.

The unicorn turns to address Luka more directly. "I'm going to light a flare. Usually it's me that gets roped into emergency gate duty... I don't know who would be filling in."
    "Could be good.... As long as you're sure you can be safe on that spot....Or we can try to find someone else on the guard to fill in...."

He kinda gets worried, Baeyn doesn't exactly look like the best Warpony around, he could stay along with him until replacement arrives if the need arises.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa looks at Blades. "If there's nothing else, we should really get going. Um. Armor to work on."

"Oh and if we're not...awake tomorrow from...all the hard work...look for a stallion and a filly wandering around, both unicorns. The big one should be able to help with the magical effects.

And if he won't, tell him he won't get it back. He'll know what you mean. Um. Well let's go!"
    And she attempts to leave with Blades.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Isn't she kind of a long way down underground, 'n kind of already burned? ...Oh, wait, ya meant as in a signal, not as in an ancient pony sealed underground!"

~

"Susan" sneezed, then coughed. The volcanic fumes could be rather unpleasant at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Could be good.... As long as you're sure you can be safe on that spot....Or we can try to find someone else on the guard to fill in...."

He kinda gets worried, Baeyn doesn't exactly look like the best Warpony around, he could stay along with him until replacement arrives if the need arises.
    "Well, if ya need-" Blades began, before Arvadraa spoke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa looks at Blades. "If there's nothing else, we should really get going. Um. Armor to work on."

"Oh and if we're not...awake tomorrow from...all the hard work...look for a stallion and a filly wandering around, both unicorns. The big one should be able to help with the magical effects.

And if he won't, tell him he won't get it back. He'll know what you mean. Um. Well let's go!"
    And she attempts to leave with Blades.
    "Oh, right, we've got things to do. We'll help all we can when we get the chance, though, 'n if possible, we'll track down those who did this 'n use their bones for craftin' materials! Well, anyway, I'll see ya around!" With that, Blades and Arvadraa headed for home.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't know about you doing it wrong, depends on how you went about it, but for Ember, I think it was because he took it literal, and decided to respect your wishes, what he probably thought were your wishes, that's my guess,"
    She lived with the boy for seventeen years, sometimes he wasn't that hard to figure out, and he was simple too.
    Lochbed rubs the back of her head. "So Ah must always be forward with Ember. Ah can't beat around the shrub? Play difficult to obtain?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed rubs the back of her head. "So Ah must always be forward with Ember. Ah can't beat around the shrub? Play difficult to obtain?"

"Let's just say he can be dense sometimes, beg my pardon, he may not quite get what your trying to do in the first place,"
    She said wanly smiling and shaking her head.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Let's just say he can be dense sometimes, beg my pardon, he may not quite get what your trying to do in the first place,"
    She said wanly smiling and shaking her head.
    The kelpie now rubs her chin. "So Ah should jump at him and be frank and straight. Is that it? Is that your advice?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #164

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Isn't she kind of a long way down underground, 'n kind of already burned? ...Oh, wait, ya meant as in a signal, not as in an ancient pony sealed underground!"

"Wait the what?!"
    Baeyn replies. Obviously he must have misheard something. In any case he doesn't want another thing to deal with right now.

He moves to the door and opens it shuddering a little bit at the rain. "I'll be fine until they find a replacement... I think."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #165

Mach looks around to try and remember where he set the towels do dry. After spotting them, he picks up the driest looking one and hoofs it over to Blaze.

"Unfortunately, this is the best I can do. There were, ah, a couple of guards here earlier taking shelter from the storm."
    Blaze
    Blaze sighed, taking the towel and drying off.
    "Oh really? I wonder how much they get paid here..."
    He'll follow Mach wherever.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Luka went behind them to follow, then noticed Snowflake babbling and possibly REALLY scared, so he just went towards her and hugged her, then whispered

"That's over already, ok? don't worry, we can find who did this."

He let go, put his right hoof on her shoulder for a while and went back to join Tyrol.

"I guess we're now going to the Guardhouse to inform of this, aren't we?"
    The moment Snowflake was hugged, she froze, her eyes going very, very wide. "I... yes... *sniff* We will..." Snowflake finally said, after Luka went off.

"I think it may our turn in the rain, Beayn," Tyrol said dryly. "And no, no need to signal. Lemongrass is already off to inform Storm and the Captain. Might as well wait till he is back."

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie now rubs her chin. "So Ah should jump at him and be frank and straight. Is that it? Is that your advice?"

"I don't think you have to actually jump at him.......perhaps...find something in the middle....I'm not even sure why I'm giving relationship advice I'm not really that good at it,"
    She furrowed her brows.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't think you have to actually jump at him.......perhaps...find something in the middle....I'm not even sure why I'm giving relationship advice I'm not really that good at it,"
    She furrowed her brows.
    "So a half jump then. A skip. Ye are a wee ingenious Ah see." The fae leans over sideway to give the maid a one leg hug. "Ye need a relationship though. Ember's foals will need servants too."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-27 at 08:48 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

"So a half jump then. A skip. Ye are a wee ingenious Ah see." The fae leans over sideway to give the maid a one leg hug. "Ye need a relationship though. Ember's foals will need servants too."
    She flushed for a second before coughing 'discretely' into her own hoof. 'Right...relationship...I don't know......I.....I uh...need to go give the young master his bath...cough." She started to sidle away.

20. - Top - End - #170

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze sighed, taking the towel and drying off.
    "Oh really? I wonder how much they get paid here..."
    He'll follow Mach wherever.

"I think everypony's still downstairs,"
    Mach states. Then he goes on to see how the ham is baking.

"I think it may our turn in the rain, Beayn," Tyrol said dryly. "And no, no need to signal. Lemongrass is already off to inform Storm and the Captain. Might as well wait till he is back."

"Right, well he'll know where we're going. Can't let it unguarded for so long... we might be in trouble for all going to the hospital,"
    Baeyn replies. With that he heads out into the rain, trying to go as fast as possible since the gate actually has shelter.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right, well he'll know where we're going. Can't let it unguarded for so long... we might be in trouble for all going to the hospital,"
    Baeyn replies. With that he heads out into the rain, trying to go as fast as possible since the gate actually has shelter.
    Tyrol follows after him, after a quick word with Luka to stay with Snowflake and the others for the time being. If Beayn was going to guard the gate, he wasn't about to let him do it alone.

22. - Top - End - #172

Tyrol follows after him, after a quick word with Luka to stay with Snowflake and the others for the time being. If Beayn was going to guard the gate, he wasn't about to let him do it alone.
    Luka nods and goes back to the hospital; he tries to get himself dry, so he doesn't notice if Snow's still there. After drying himself, he just steps in.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-28 at 12:52 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

"If you'll let me, my dear lieutenant,"
    She whispered, her eyes closed. And anyways, it was almost the end of the day anyway, so heck, why not.
    (Apparently forum ate my supposed response post to end the day.)

Silverpine grinned, despite his aching body. He enjoyed the feel of her warm coat on his own. He would soon drift to sleep, despite the somewhat uncomfortable position.

Snowflake herself was sitting beside Silent, mostly watching over him, though she did ask a few questions. She waved at Luka as he came in.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-28 at 01:59 AM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

(Apparently forum ate my supposed response post to end the day.)

Silverpine grinned, despite his aching body. He enjoyed the feel of her warm coat on his own. He would soon drift to sleep, despite the somewhat uncomfortable position.

Oh that Mach, stuck with two mostly random ponies sleeping in his basement for the night.

/end pony day

Snowflake herself was sitting beside Silent, mostly watching over him, though she did ask a few questions.
    She would find it just a touch difficult getting answers from him that weren't yes or no, but he tried as he laid there, on a cot, recovering. Silent was mostly worried about his friend Idle, it was weird not seeing him being all lively, just lying there unconscious, it helped to think he was just sleeping.

He signaled to Snowflake if she could get him something to write with and on, well he tried to, it was difficult to do minor hoof and mouth gestures right now.

25. - Top - End - #175

Snowflake herself was sitting beside Silent, mostly watching over him, though she did ask a few questions. She waved at Luka as he came in.
    He waved back, walking calmly/slow for not startling Silent or causing noise or just trouble.

He signaled to Snowflake if she could get him something to write with and on, well he tried to, it was difficult to do minor hoof and mouth gestures right now.
    Luka was just about to join and sit along Snowflake, but when he walked nearby he was able to see Silents signals, he grabbed a nearby notebook and a pencil and gave it to Silent, or rather, left it besides him on the cot; he then goe back and sits besides Snowflake
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-28 at 06:54 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She flushed for a second before coughing 'discretely' into her own hoof. 'Right...relationship...I don't know......I.....I uh...need to go give the young master his bath...cough." She started to sidle away.
    "Ochkay. I'll be taking a nap now, anyway."

Clunk.

Out like a light.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

He waved back, walking calmly/slow for not startling Silent or causing noise or just trouble.

Luka was just about to join and sit along Snowflake, but when he walked nearby he was able to see Silents signals, he grabbed a nearby notebook and a pencil and gave it to Silent, or rather, left it besides him on the cot; he then goe back and sits besides Snowflake
    "Thanks..." Snowflake said, as Luka made to sit down next to her. Her magenta eyes seemed very distracted though. She did however, push the notepad towards Silent, nodding for him to write.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-28 at 08:59 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178

Blaze
    Blaze goes downstairs then, just catching the smell of cooking pork as he reaches the first step.
    That makes him run down those steps as fast as lightning.
    When he gets to the basement he closes the door behind him.
    "THECRAZYPONYISCOOKINGAPIG."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

"Ochkay. I'll be taking a nap now, anyway."

Clunk.

Out like a light.
    And so, Aubade went upstairs to bathe Ember, her hoof over her chest as she opened the door after a warning knock.

"Oh, hello Aubade,"
    He greeted as he slid under the water, his muzzle above the surface. He slid back up and sat properly for Aubade.

'Hello young master,"
    She replied back as she retrieved the shampoo and conditioner, and body wash and all the other items she'd need. "I don't know if this is the appropriate time, but, earlier you told me to remind you that you had something to tell me."

"I did didn't I?"
    He glanced to the side with a forced smile, he had almost hoped she had forgotten that. "Ahem, well, there's no way around this....But Mister Grills Flamestrong, because of family pressure things, needs to sire an heir. He uh, showed me a list of mares who he saw as the most qualified to bear his child.....and uh, you were on it...I uh....yea..." Things just felt awkward now though Aubade continued to lather up his mane. But then she just stopped in mid lather, mounds of soapy bubbles over his closed eyes. "Aubade?"

Aubade stood there frozen, eyes round staring at a random tile, her cheeks red. Not what she was expecting. She fluttered-blinked trying to collect herself. 'I...uhm...could I have some time to think about it? Perhaps talk to Mister Flamestrong about this?"

"Uh...yea...of course...! I'll tell him about your request,"
    He himself had his own cheeks slightly pink, eyes still under a layer of soap bubbles. Aubade wanly smiled glancing to the side.

"Thank you young master,"
    She said trying to keep composed, she then rinsed off of the shampoo off of Ember's head. Needless to say, it was a very quiet bathing session.
    ----------

After the bath done and all with Ember dried and mane and tail brushed he went downstairs only to find Lochbed asleep on the couch. He kinda just blinked like 'oh...change of plans i guess'.

"Its amazing how instantly she can fall asleep, like an on/off switch,"
    Aubade commented as she walked down stairs after tidying up the bathroom.

"Yea.."
    He wanly smiled and leaned over to the sleeping kelpie, he kissed her on the cheek and nuzzled her neck. 'Good night Lochbed."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Thanks..." Snowflake said, as Luka made to sit down next to her. Her magenta eyes seemed very distracted though. She did however, push the notepad towards Silent, nodding for him to write.

Silent nodded in thanks to them both as his horn faintly glowed. He picked up the two items and started to write something. After a moment he showed it to Snowflake.

'Sorry we didn't get there earlier, is Flameshield alright?'
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-28 at 12:46 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Campsite

"...Hey. Psst. Tayler."
    "Eh whuzzit?! We under attack?!"
    "No, but don't you get a feeling that I should be playing a romantic tune somewhere else?"
    "...Go back to sleep, Giggles."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left