New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Vodkana Vs 23: Carving Dark Souls

[Deserted Industrial Planet]

Vodkana has prepared this battle for few weeks, using her status as The Minister Of Cooking. They needed a place, they could go all out, without hurting anyone. But.. that wasn't enough.
    She needed a place, that will awaken her lust for planetary destruction, and 23 needed a place fit to the grim nature of Flowey.
    And so she found it.

The sky is completly covered with black dark smoke, raining ash over this atrocity, that was once such a lively planet. Lesser beings than 23 and Vodkana would have died from the high radio active waves which are still around- 70% of the industry here, was nuclear. Leftovers of corpses and skeletons could be seen everywhere. Glowing red rivers gave a crimson grim light under the black sky.
    (Something like that but in ghost version)

Vodkana looking at it with disgust. "Are you ready, 23-Senpai?" Vodkana has asked.
    More than battle between each other.. it would be.. a battle against themselves.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

D.I.P.
    "....Y'know there were a bunch of Mars-like planets and rocky moons that we could've chosen instead. But. Whatever. I guess this is more dramatic."
    Probably best not to dwell whatever species that was stupid enough to actually blow themselves up with nuclear weapons. There was probably no technology here worth salvaging or history worth studying anyways, since y'know she could tell what happened clear as day and she had an entire galaxy full of tech probably far more advanced at her fingertips that didn't need repair or radiation scrubbing. Thankfully while the sun was blocked, the high amounts of radiation serve as a good replacement for Photosynthetic Boost. She sucked in radiation and a burst of green fiery energy surrounds her, powering up to 400,000 PL.
    "Get ready. Referential Cosplay Style: Flowey Form."
    A light surrounds her and a green plantlike jumpsuit replaces her clothes, a neckline of yellow petals grows up around her neck, 23 closes her eyes, then they snap open, the irises red, a grin spread across her face as the equipment change ends, and her green fiery aura turns red. A green heart appears over Vodkana's chest representing KINDNESS. Though it does flash orange and purple at times.
    "Well? We don't have all day. Power up, best friend. And remember: You asked for this."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

D.I.P

Of course it's more dramatic. Actually, Vodkana has bothered to learn the history of this place, how their own greed, selfishness and even racism led to this fate.
    Vodkana was pampered so much, that her inner destruction goddess grew fat and lazy. She had to FEEL how this planet deserved to be destroyed.
    Also, to give 23 a chance for a power up, maybe Vodkana was arrogant, but she believed her potential power has even fewer limits than 23's.

And more than anything, it had to hit their feels.

Vodkana's warm loving smile changed into a cold mocking one, and so her feline eyes, usually filled with self love, and love for her friends changed into immortal judging glare.
    Even her usual jumpy body launguage, matured and she wrapped her hands behind her back, subconsiounsly mimicing her father's arrogant battle stance.
    All this mood, seeing 23 like that... made it much easier.
    "It wouldn't be the same to destroy some dull boring rock!" her aura flared in purple flame, monstrously jumping from 50,000 to 300,000.

"I have always felt... sympathy toward your emotions, Flowey" she said honestly but made it sound... ironic. She floated in the air summoning a huge ki tray and threw it like a disc toward here.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Snap- an uninvited guest!

[Cirra][Apfel's Castle]

The unseen side of the battle, will be spoilered- you can read it, but those would be things Apfel aren't supposed to know.

Spoiler
    Show

Snap, a reddish "hitfolk" used instant transmission, and located some offical, he has met during a vacation. He took with him Jalo, invisible, and also with upgraded scouter which hidden his ki. Snap in few seconds knocked all the staff that were around the Hall room.

When Apfel entering the hall, his sense warn him- Snap, a reddish "hitfolk" appear right behind him, snapping his finger next to Apfel's ear- such a powerful snap, which made most people's brains go numb and shut down.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    Flowey 23 Vs. Destructive Vodkana

"Well well well, don't we have a planet-buster boner? and is that irony or sarcasm your trying to pull off? How adorable!"
    Flowey 23 simply raises her hand and drains the ki tray, refilling the few seconds of time she had spent on the Boost and raising up her base PL, already getting stronger without even having moved.
    "Mm. Tasty. You always were a great chef. What're you gonna do to me- throw muffins at me to death? Everyone watch out its Egdelord Vodkana, I'm so scared! NOT."
    She then points and a Flowey Ring appears around Vodkana then instantly closes in like a noose.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground

Cirra - Royal Palace

As much as he wanted to train, the fact of the matter is that he could only delegate so much. Though he was easily on the opposite side of Emperor Hailing's favor, he still had his job as Segmentum Governor of Segmentum Cirra, so named after his homeworld. Even an Emperor couldn't simply fire a Segmentum Governor easily, and he was thankful for that. Fortunately where he had trained, he had gained rather...significant results, even surpassing Prince Polar's power. Though as far as the Empire was concerned, he was still a mere 400,000. In as much as 400,000 could be considered 'mere.'

That was actually a problem. Apfel had been meaning to talk to 23 about Prince Polar, but it kept slipping his mind. Well, when he gets a chance, he should get right on it. At the time being, there's a dispute between Sector 23 (No relation to the android, though its native population are sentient machines) and Sector Jira. It had already been resolved, but he needs to make statements, reassure trade partners, keep the press and assassins at bay, never a dull moment.

Assassins?

Move Left.

He did as his instincts told him, moving his head away from the snap and flash-stepping around so he faced his attacker. Though he was far stronger than before, just from the vibrations he felt in the air, if that had connected, it would have ended very badly. He brandished his World Blade and took a dueling stance, the violet ki blade in front of him.

What's the price of my head up to now? Last I heard it was 10 trillion Raditzes.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    DIP
    Flowey 23 Vs. Destructive Vodkana

"Well well well, don't we have a planet-buster boner? and is that irony or sarcasm your trying to pull off? How adorable!"
    Flowey 23 simply raises her hand and drains the ki tray, refilling the few seconds of time she had spent on the Boost and raising up her base PL, already getting stronger without even having moved.
    "Mm. Tasty. You always were a great chef. What're you gonna do to me- throw muffins at me to death? Everyone watch out its Egdelord Vodkana, I'm so scared! NOT."
    She then points and a Flowey Ring appears around Vodkana then instantly closes in like a noose.
    Vodkana still grinned smugly. Nya, no muffins today. Today.. let me serve you... DESTRUCTION!" she flew up, barely DODGing the Flowey Ring. She created a clone, the clone jumped on 23's back, attempting to hug her and hold her from moving.
    Meanwhile "main" Vodkana gathered a small purple ki ball- and threw it. First it looked like she missed 23 by a kilometer, but actually she hit nuclear power factory, creating an atomic explosion right behind 23.

" Grilled Mushroom! Nyahahahahaha! Vodkana laughed maniacly

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Cirra - Royal Palace

As much as he wanted to train, the fact of the matter is that he could only delegate so much. Though he was easily on the opposite side of Emperor Hailing's favor, he still had his job as Segmentum Governor of Segmentum Cirra, so named after his homeworld. Even an Emperor couldn't simply fire a Segmentum Governor easily, and he was thankful for that. Fortunately where he had trained, he had gained rather...significant results, even surpassing Prince Polar's power. Though as far as the Empire was concerned, he was still a mere 400,000. In as much as 400,000 could be considered 'mere.'

That was actually a problem. Apfel had been meaning to talk to 23 about Prince Polar, but it kept slipping his mind. Well, when he gets a chance, he should get right on it. At the time being, there's a dispute between Sector 23 (No relation to the android, though its native population are sentient machines) and Sector Jira. It had already been resolved, but he needs to make statements, reassure trade partners, keep the press and assassins at bay, never a dull moment.

Assassins?

Move Left.

He did as his instincts told him, moving his head away from the snap and flash-stepping around so he faced his attacker. Though he was far stronger than before, just from the vibrations he felt in the air, if that had connected, it would have ended very badly. He brandished his World Blade and took a dueling stance, the violet ki blade in front of him.

What's the price of my head up to now? Last I heard it was 10 trillion Raditzes.
    His specie was probably unknown, but he looked somewhat like Arcosians.. but not exactly. His caprace was red, and also formed a "penguin coat" form like, his eyes were pink and an amused cocky grin decorated his face.
    'Not bad. Consider yourself among the 3% of my victims to be still standing.' If Apfel will look around, his staff were unconscious, but alive. For now. Also, he notice some mines stuck to the ceiling and the walls- looks very similar to the gravity grenade of Jalo.

Snap grinned. "Let's say the prize on your head, is enough to interest the number 2 of the Galactic Assassin Guild. You should feel honored.'' he snapped his fingers few times- it didn't looked like it something.
    'Before we start, let me remind you of some rules which apply only to you- while fighting here, you are endangering your people. Try to take the battle to different place, and this whole place will blow up. Any other questions?"
    Snap just stood there, didn't seemed to take any battle stance, he just snapped his fingers over and over.

OOC- if you want an ooc explanations tell me,.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8

Cirra - Royal Palace

While he was no stranger to unknown species, this one was peculiar, if only in its familiarity. It looked like an Arcosian, but not of any subspecies that he had ever seen. Perhaps an example of covergent evolution? Then he will be at least as resilient.

Apfel glanced about. Everyone, from ordinary guards to clerks lay still on the floor. He knew they were still alive, but they were going to be used as living shields...! Bastard. If nobody has died yet, then this is your chance. Walk away. Now. He said. If you wish to lay terms than so shall I. If anyone else dies in our battle through collateral damage, then the Galactic Assassins will need a new #2. Which is why if you wish to surrender now, I will pursue no vendetta, and you will be free to go.

Any good assassin studies their target, correct? Then you would know my strength, my abilities, that I am unbeatable in one on one...
    He trailed off, realizing something was terribly wrong. His strength in 1v1 combat is hardly a secret, so if this assassin were smart, he would bring assistance. He literally needed to watch his back, now. Where is he? Apfel asked.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Cirra - Royal Palace

While he was no stranger to unknown species, this one was peculiar, if only in its familiarity. It looked like an Arcosian, but not of any subspecies that he had ever seen. Perhaps an example of covergent evolution? Then he will be at least as resilient.

Apfel glanced about. Everyone, from ordinary guards to clerks lay still on the floor. He knew they were still alive, but they were going to be used as living shields...! Bastard. If nobody has died yet, then this is your chance. Walk away. Now. He said. If you wish to lay terms than so shall I. If anyone else dies in our battle through collateral damage, then the Galactic Assassins will need a new #2. Which is why if you wish to surrender now, I will pursue no vendetta, and you will be free to go.

Any good assassin studies their target, correct? Then you would know my strength, my abilities, that I am unbeatable in one on one...
    He trailed off, realizing something was terribly wrong. His strength in 1v1 combat is hardly a secret, so if this assassin were smart, he would bring assistance. He literally needed to watch his back, now. Where is he? Apfel asked.
    Snap kept snapping hia fingers over and over. "Bold words. But empty ones, not surprising when it coming from a politician. And what if I'll kill... only one?' he teasingly gathered ki between his fingers pointing at random clerk. "Would you go wild, and kill all the others? No. As long there is even single person around you care about.. you are in no condition to lay terms." Of course Snap ignored the question about his partner. He only revealed what benefitted him to Apfel to know. Of course, Apfel could suspect even the identity of his partner, but Snap doubted it. In order to do so,he would have to learn a vital intel of Assasin Guild, like the signature techniques and tactics of each member. Also, he didn't plan letting Apfel know that right now
    Spoiler
    Show
    , Jalo was hacking the security system of the whole Cirra, to prepare... better hostages, if and when Apfel will outsmart the current situation.

"I am not a fighter, so I am just going to kill you. But first-" now it was matter of nano seconds. He was about to release the tiny very deadly ki spark at the poor clerk- but then with his second hand he tightened two fingers to his forehead. Snap has dissapeared, apearing behind Apfel's back releasing the spark at his back.
    This Ki Spark was a very very very concterated shockwave.
    is Apfel's eyes fast enough to recognize the technique which 23 were using? Were his psy senses quick enough to detect attack without an actual movement to it?
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-05-24 at 02:28 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana still grinned smugly. Nya, no muffins today. Today.. let me serve you... DESTRUCTION!" she flew up, barely DODGing the Flowey Ring. She created a clone, the clone jumped on 23's back, attempting to hug her and hold her from moving.
    Meanwhile "main" Vodkana gathered a small purple ki ball- and threw it. First it looked like she missed 23 by a kilometer, but actually she hit nuclear power factory, creating an atomic explosion right behind 23.

" Grilled Mushroom! Nyahahahahaha! Vodkana laughed maniacly
    Android 23 flash steps before the clone could grab her and let the explosion hit the clone while 23 appears on top of a building out of range.
    "Wow, so lets see, your plan was to grab me with a clone who cuts both the original and the clones power in half with its very creation and therefore both of you slower and weaker and less likely to actually succeed than just grabbing me yourself, then make a mere atomic explosion happen nearby, a blast that takes out on a city when ki fighters like us can fire and survive blasts that can destroy moons in the mere hundreds, when we are currently in the hundreds of thousands. Look."
    As the smoke clear, it seems as if the atomic explosion barely did any damage to Vodkana's clone, if at all.
    "Didn't even affect your clone. It wouldn't have affected me either. Your punches are probably more powerful than that explosion right now. They're just more focused and less flashy. The multi-form technique has never worked out well for anyone by the way. Turns out splitting into two or more people just gives you two less powerful fighters that can't defeat one more powerful one. I mean I guess you could try to invest into the technique with training so that its crippling flaw of cutting your power in half that makes it useless is mitigated? Maybe make more techniques to combine with it so that its more useful? But on its own, its pretty bad. It especially doesn't help that your already weaker than me by a power difference and only widening that. So congratz! Not only did you plan fail, it never had a chance of doing anything meaningful in the first place."
    She fires a red Trace Laser at Vodkana's clone, she would have to dodge four times to evade it entirely.

11. - Top - End - #11

As you so correctly calculated, my intention is to ensure the survival of everyone here, and therefore yours. Your gratitude would be appreciated. There was something off the way he spoke. If a single person died, it would kill them all. Were these explosives rigged to detonate unless this assassin stopped them? No, they're rigged to explode if his vitals flatline. Fortunately I am adaptable to new information.

He knew he could interpose himself between the assassin and the attack, so why-Instant Transmission. The teleporting technique 23 used. The attack was never intended for the clerk.

Right.

He didn't need a prompting to shift his head right and out of the way, spinning around to deliver a punch to the assassin's gut, dismissing his world-blade first so as to make the attack less damaging.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Android 23 flash steps before the clone could grab her and let the explosion hit the clone while 23 appears on top of a building out of range.
    "Wow, so lets see, your plan was to grab me with a clone who cuts both the original and the clones power in half with its very creation and therefore both of you slower and weaker and less likely to actually succeed than just grabbing me yourself, then make a mere atomic explosion happen nearby, a blast that takes out on a city when ki fighters like us can fire and survive blasts that can destroy moons in the mere hundreds, when we are currently in the hundreds of thousands. Look."
    As the smoke clear, it seems as if the atomic explosion barely did any damage to Vodkana's clone, if at all.
    "Didn't even affect your clone. It wouldn't have affected me either. Your punches are probably more powerful than that explosion right now. They're just more focused and less flashy. The multi-form technique has never worked out well for anyone by the way. Turns out splitting into two or more people just gives you two less powerful fighters that can't defeat one more powerful one. I mean I guess you could try to invest into the technique with training so that its crippling flaw of cutting your power in half that makes it useless is mitigated? Maybe make more techniques to combine with it so that its more useful? But on its own, its pretty bad. It especially doesn't help that your already weaker than me by a power difference and only widening that. So congratz! Not only did you plan fail, it never had a chance of doing anything meaningful in the first place."
    She fires a red Trace Laser at Vodkana's clone, she would have to dodge four times to evade it entirely.
    "Main" Vodkana laughed. "Nyahahaha! My plan failed?! Nyahahahaha!" her PL seemed to raise a bit after destroying the factory.
    "My plan was to destroy the factory, and see how beatiful I am! Hitting you, would be just a bonus. Nyahaha! You are too kawai, Flowey-chan! Nyahahaha!" Both Vodkanas giggled.
    Vodkana 2 managed to show how well, she had learned to DODGE.
    - "I am-" Vodkana tore up a huge metalic tube, and swinged it like a baseball bat.
    - She shoot a blast, making another(non nuclear, this time) factory to explode and hide her from Flowey's sight. She passed through the explosion and smoke swinging the "bat" attempting to surprise attack from the smoke of the explosion. "My plan is to tear this ugly planet apart, and then enslave you!" Vodkana gave in more and more to her desires and lusts, and her Pl reacted fittingly.
    - Each Vodkana was now at 180,000 pl.
    - Vodkana 2 dodged again, starting to pant.

As you so correctly calculated, my intention is to ensure the survival of everyone here, and therefore yours. Your gratitude would be appreciated. There was something off the way he spoke. If a single person died, it would kill them all. Were these explosives rigged to detonate unless this assassin stopped them? No, they're rigged to explode if his vitals flatline. Fortunately I am adaptable to new information.

He knew he could interpose himself between the assassin and the attack, so why-Instant Transmission. The teleporting technique 23 used. The attack was never intended for the clerk.

Right.

He didn't need a prompting to shift his head right and out of the way, spinning around to deliver a punch to the assassin's gut, dismissing his world-blade first so as to make the attack less damaging.
    Snap gasped with pain,
    Spoiler
    Show
    When Apfel declared he want to take Snap alive, he belived him. This was in character for Apfel. He was also had a very curios personality. Apfel won't rest until he'l learn who are the Galactic Assasin Guild, and more importantly who exactly hired them. Thankfully, with quick thinking that most species couldn't use, he decided to prepare one of the special stickers, that Jalo has devolped for this very battle. The sticker was a tiny gravity bomb- it won't likely kill, but it might injure or even cripple. The best part of it, was that the sticker by itself, wasn't a threat- only by saying the code word it would be activated.
    Getting punched like that, was a very likely outcome- so when it did happened, Snap used the moment and putted the sticker with high speed, on Apfel's arm.

sent flying almost at gravity mine- in matter of nano seconds, Snap transmitted himself away, to the starting point.
    He stood up, again snapping his fingers at what seems as a quirky movement without reasonable reason.
    "How arrogant of you. You really think I am some petty thief you can catch alive?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    it was a secret technique- with hidden ki, both to eyes and scouters, he weaved strings all over the place, especialy around Apfel. It wasn't directly harmful in anyway, so Apfel's sense shouldnt notice it, by his calculations. He has created complicated powerful web- the World Blade was stronger, but it would slowed down. If Apfel would run, or fly the strings would bounce him at each other, abd then at one of the gravity mines.
    For now, he stood and snapped his fingers over and over.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

"Main" Vodkana laughed. "Nyahahaha! My plan failed?! Nyahahahaha!" her PL seemed to raise a bit after destroying the factory.
    "My plan was to destroy the factory, and see how beatiful I am! Hitting you, would be just a bonus. Nyahaha! You are too kawai, Flowey-chan! Nyahahaha!" Both Vodkanas giggled.
    Vodkana 2 managed to show how well, she had learned to DODGE.
    - "I am-" Vodkana tore up a huge metalic tube, and swinged it like a baseball bat.
    - She shoot a blast, making another(non nuclear, this time) factory to explode and hide her from Flowey's sight. She passed through the explosion and smoke swinging the "bat" attempting to surprise attack from the smoke of the explosion. "My plan is to tear this ugly planet apart, and then enslave you!" Vodkana gave in more and more to her desires and lusts, and her Pl reacted fittingly.
    - Each Vodkana was now at 180,000 pl.
    - Vodkana 2 dodged again, starting to pant.
    Vodkana 2 only dodged two times, so she gets pierced twice by the laser, the two times it came around that she didn't dodge after the first two. 23 is still the guardian of Earth and therefore can still god energy, so she dodges one strike with the tube after another.
    "Oh, so you enjoy coming up with bad plans and failing horribly? That explains a lot. Spoon would be so proud that your following in his footsteps. Go ahead, destroy everything here, destroy the planet. See what happens. I dare you."
    Its not as if it would matter in the end.
    "I mean honestly, your about as threatening as a particularly small puppy right now and you don't even realize it. So go ahead, do what you want, play up your pointless hedonist persona, waste your time. Its not as if I haven't already faced someone who is both more powerful AND smarter than you in single combat."

14. - Top - End - #14

Cirra - Royal Palace

I think you're either trying to outwit me with tricks whose effects I am yet to discover, or you are in way over your head. The assassin is just standing there, well within reach and within range of his attacks, begging to be attacked. He cannot be so arrogant as to face him without a clear plan. But what is it? Where is the trap? He cannot be so foolish as to do anything that would endanger the people here. The hostage's continued living is what gives the hostage-taker leverage.

Now don't get me wrong, some of your techniques are quite dangerous, but you would never. Ever. Be the one to kill me with them. Might as well spring the trap. Apfel flew at the assassin, intent on delivering another punch, this time to the face.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana 2 only dodged two times, so she gets pierced twice by the laser, the two times it came around that she didn't dodge after the first two. 23 is still the guardian of Earth and therefore can still god energy, so she dodges one strike with the tube after another.
    "Oh, so you enjoy coming up with bad plans and failing horribly? That explains a lot. Spoon would be so proud that your following in his footsteps. Go ahead, destroy everything here, destroy the planet. See what happens. I dare you."
    Its not as if it would matter in the end.
    "I mean honestly, your about as threatening as a particularly small puppy right now and you don't even realize it. So go ahead, do what you want, play up your pointless hedonist persona, waste your time. Its not as if I haven't already faced someone who is both more powerful AND smarter than you in single combat."
    Ouch. Right at the feels. Also Vodkana 2 spat blood, as she sent crushed at the city.
    Main Vodkana greeted her teeth, enraged. And then laughed. Angerly. "Nyahahaha! Very well. I'll stop playing around. Now you have motivated me to DESTROY you, rather than the stupid planet. Nya." she threw away the useless tube, can't help to enjoy seeing how it crashed a building or two.
    She dived down, while Vodkana 2 gotten up and flew and the two merged again into whole Vodkana, with 360,000 pl.

Vodkana flew up, with drawn claws attempting to scratch 23, with both paws. "Get destrrrrrroyed!" more and more lost in her dark lusts.
    Vodkana might not be the brightest, and for now her power was a foggy potential- but the same way Sayians were empowered by rage, Vodkana drive was based on her lust and passion-either as Chef either as Destruction Goddess.

Cirra - Royal Palace

I think you're either trying to outwit me with tricks whose effects I am yet to discover, or you are in way over your head. The assassin is just standing there, well within reach and within range of his attacks, begging to be attacked. He cannot be so arrogant as to face him without a clear plan. But what is it? Where is the trap? He cannot be so foolish as to do anything that would endanger the people here. The hostage's continued living is what gives the hostage-taker leverage.

Now don't get me wrong, some of your techniques are quite dangerous, but you would never. Ever. Be the one to kill me with them. Might as well spring the trap. Apfel flew at the assassin, intent on delivering another punch, this time to the face.
    Snap chuckled. "You keep saying this over and over. Are your self esteem so low, you have to motivate yourself aloud?"
    Apfel felt some flexible string bouncing him, into another string and then bounced toward a gravity mine.
    Jalo calculating the situation, planned the mines to have small yet powerful gravity explosions, enough to... tear up one or two of his limbs.
    Speaking of which, Snap activated the sticker bomb on Apfel's right arm.
    Beside all that, Snap snapped a ki spark from each hand toward Apfel.
    Would Apfel's psy sense get overwhelmed from four threats?
    Would Apfel pull off the sticker in time, without making is explode on the hostages?
    Would Apfel avoid the mine? Would he dodge both Ki sparks, without endangering the hostages?

Meanwhile, Jalo multitasked- with video and hologram editing, if any other security body outside of the palace somehow will check the cameras, or even if someone would try to visit the hall- he'l find that everything ok.
    Jalo made a deep background research on every Apfel's staff member, and using recorded voices, he made fake phone calls- no one outside the hall had a reason to suspect anything.
    All that while hacking the Empirial Security system. The whole weaponary of Cirra was under his finger tips.
    He hoped Apfel will survive long enough, to demand personal aid to Snap.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16

Stop.

Not noticing anything, Apfel's desire to punch this idiot's face in overrode listening to his instincts, and he simply flew right in to the trap.

The assassin didn't attack, so he planted something. So that's the trick. Powerful Ki Telekinesis pulses triggered by invisible-to-the-eye tripwires, all sent to send him flying to one of those bombs. Well now he knows. However Apfel was aware that it was a bit late, and he was being attacked from no less than three different directions, this was trouble. Or at least it would have been, if he hadn't been inventing new ways to use his techniques.

Left sleeve. Below wrist. Destroy.

Royal Shield Phalanx! A shimmering violet field of overlapping planes of Ki surrounded him, offering protection from both the gravity bombs and Ki Sparks. But there was one problem: He was ignoring the ki sticker, which promptly detonated, and jerked Apfel's right arm.

When the Royal Shield dispersed, Apfel, fell to the ground on this feet, teeth visibly gritting from the pain, clutching his arm which was soaked in navy blue blood, hanging limp from his shoulder.

I've been told...I suck at banter. He bit down the pain. I could use the practice. The World Blade then formed in his left hand and he swiped it at the assassin, its length extending all the way until just before a wall, going as long as to the end of the hallway. Now Instant Transmission for me! Though the attack was aimed at him, it wasn't his intention to kill and he fully expected him to avoid it. Rather, it was to sever any tripwires that may be in this hallway.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-05-24 at 03:20 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Stop.

Not noticing anything, Apfel's desire to punch this idiot's face in overrode listening to his instincts, and he simply flew right in to the trap.

The assassin didn't attack, so he planted something. So that's the trick. Powerful Ki Telekinesis pulses triggered by invisible-to-the-eye tripwires, all sent to send him flying to one of those bombs. Well now he knows. However Apfel was aware that it was a bit late, and he was being attacked from no less than three different directions, this was trouble. Or at least it would have been, if he hadn't been inventing new ways to use his techniques.

Left sleeve. Below wrist. Destroy.

Royal Shield Phalanx! A shimmering violet field of overlapping planes of Ki surrounded him, offering protection from both the gravity bombs and Ki Sparks. But there was one problem: He was ignoring the ki sticker, which promptly detonated, and jerked Apfel's right arm.

When the Royal Shield dispersed, Apfel, fell to the ground on this feet, teeth visibly gritting from the pain, clutching his arm which was soaked in navy blue blood, hanging limp from his shoulder.

I've been told...I suck at banter. He bit down the pain. I could use the practice. The World Blade then formed in his left hand and he swiped it at the assassin, its length extending all the way until just before a wall, going as long as to the end of the hallway. Now Instant Transmission for me! Though the attack was aimed at him, it wasn't his intention to kill and he fully expected him to avoid it. Rather, it was to sever any tripwires that may be in this hallway.
    Ah. Yes.
    The shield. This battle is so.. educational. Even without Instant Transmission Snap was impressivly fast- maybe one of the fastest beings in the universe both in mind and body.
    He moved to the side, avoiding the World Blade, he glared at it. Just another few times he'l see it in action and this technique would belong to him.
    The string gotten ripped by the World Blade, but that ok. Snap doubted it would fool Apfel twice.
    "Well, focus on my weaknesses, rather your strong points, which you already supposed to know.' Snap said with friendly tone. He was pleased. The trick was to overwhelm Apfel. That why he (justifily) was so sure, Snap wasn't alone.
    Snap sent another ki spark, this time actually at one of the hostages.
    Hopefuly Apfel will have to move a bit, and deflect it, in order to protect the hostage- when and if that happen, Snap will use instant transmission to appear around another hostage and send Ki spark from a surpring angle.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18

Apfel swung his World Blade to deflect the ki spark, only to see him vanish again. Though the assassin was surprisingly quick, Apfel had been training and was faster. He wasn't faster than at-will teleportation, however. To make matters worse, his instincts weren't telling him where he was going to teleport or how to protect others, only himself!

No, there is a way. His instincts have saved him an uncountable number of times, now it's time for it to save others.

He deflected another Ki Spark, and concentrated, trying to reach out with his senses. To find the power within himself. He will know where he intends to go, even if he has to pry the information from the assassin's mind.

Why wasn't anything happening?! At the bare minimum, he was able to keep pace with the teleporting assassin.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel swung his World Blade to deflect the ki spark, only to see him vanish again. Though the assassin was surprisingly quick, Apfel had been training and was faster. He wasn't faster than at-will teleportation, however. To make matters worse, his instincts weren't telling him where he was going to teleport or how to protect others, only himself!

No, there is a way. His instincts have saved him an uncountable number of times, now it's time for it to save others.

He deflected another Ki Spark, and concentrated, trying to reach out with his senses. To find the power within himself. He will know where he intends to go, even if he has to pry the information from the assassin's mind.

Why wasn't anything happening?! At the bare minimum, he was able to keep pace with the teleporting assassin.
    'The responsibility for your people weighting you down." Snap noted, and started to "troll" the transmission- he appeared and shot a ki spark, only to dissapear, and shot from different angle in matter of nano second.
    For now, the tactic was simple- to overwhelm Apfel. And more importantly, make him using the World Blade more and more.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20

Apfel kept using the world blade to deflect spark after spark. But he had to concentrate. He had to dig deeper within himself to find the power to predict his foe's moves-THERE!!

He swung his blade to stop the second Ki Spark.

I have something i'm fighting for. Apfel replied back.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Ouch. Right at the feels. Also Vodkana 2 spat blood, as she sent crushed at the city.
    Main Vodkana greeted her teeth, enraged. And then laughed. Angerly. "Nyahahaha! Very well. I'll stop playing around. Now you have motivated me to DESTROY you, rather than the stupid planet. Nya." she threw away the useless tube, can't help to enjoy seeing how it crashed a building or two.
    She dived down, while Vodkana 2 gotten up and flew and the two merged again into whole Vodkana, with 360,000 pl.

Vodkana flew up, with drawn claws attempting to scratch 23, with both paws. "Get destrrrrrroyed!" more and more lost in her dark lusts.
    Vodkana might not be the brightest, and for now her power was a foggy potential- but the same way Sayians were empowered by rage, Vodkana drive was based on her lust and passion-either as Chef either as Destruction Goddess.
    DIP
    In response 23 conjures her Thorn Blades and uses the greater reach the swords give her to keep herself defended while channeling ki through them to be just as powerful as her strikes, parrying her strikes then counter-attacking with the blades, keeping vodkana at arms length just as furiously while trying to score nicks and scratches upon Vodkana for going in with only her fists.
    "Heh, now your finally fighting for real, I see. Took you long enough to get past your stupid destruction nonsense and and trying to be edgelord stupidity. Good! We'll both need it."
    She suddenly flash steps to appear behind Vodkana and attack her by making an X-slash across her chest with her Thorn Blades.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-05-25 at 11:16 AM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel kept using the world blade to deflect spark after spark. But he had to concentrate. He had to dig deeper within himself to find the power to predict his foe's moves-THERE!!

He swung his blade to stop the second Ki Spark.

I have something i'm fighting for. Apfel replied back.
    "Such a waste.' Snap smiled.
    "I think you deserve better tricks. You should feel honored- it the first time I had to use it for a job.'
    Snap tightened the two fingers to his forehead, and gather a ki spark- but.. he still in place.
    He instant transmissioned the ki blast, right at Apfel.
    Was it even possible to avoid a hit teleported right at the target?

DIP
    In response 23 conjures her Thorn Blades and uses the greater reach the swords give her to keep herself defended while channeling ki through them to be just as powerful as her strikes, parrying her strikes then counter-attacking with the blades, keeping vodkana at arms length just as furiously while trying to score nicks and scratches upon Vodkana for going in with only her fists.
    "Heh, now your finally fighting for real, I see. Took you long enough to get past your stupid destruction nonsense and and trying to be edgelord stupidity. Good! We'll both need it."
    She suddenly flash steps to appear behind Vodkana and attack her by making an X-slash across her chest with her Thorn Blades.

Vodkana's mind turned into predator-like set of mind. She wasn't more intelligent than usual, but she was more focused. She needed to DESTROY 23.
    Ki blasts won't work on her.
    So she just had to be strong enough!
    With a flash movement, she sent both paws with drawn claws to block the thorn blades, her whole body straining with effort.
    As Chef and a warrior, she actually had a deep understanding of how ki works, and how to use it diffrently. The magic lessons of 23 also helped- even if she couldn't create.

Without realizing it, she created a powerful paw gloves made of ki while trying to push back the thorn blades

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

Apfel was fully aware what the fingers on the forehead meant. It was obvious, at this point. Where is he teleporting?

Move to the left

Though his psychic powers were excellent for alerting him to personal danger when it was possible for it to be avoided. When it was possible. It was agonizingly silent when 23's gigantic destructo-disc came for him. He juked, the Ki spark flying past his side harmlessly. Though the limits of his precognitive abilities were being reached, there didn't seen to be many tricks he had that he couldn't predict. Though his aching right arm was unpleasant, he could keep going. The assassin only needed to make one mistake, and Apfel only needed to be lucky once.

What did I say? You will never defeat me with those moves. Apfel flew at the assassin, swinging his World Blade once to cut through any lingering wires, in addition to trying to cut through the Assassin.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Snap was surprised. Apfel dodged an attack which was teleported at him? The only way it was possible, that Apfel was faster than the transmission, and so his psycic sense
    Snap expected more a secret armor or something.
    That was impressive.

Snap parried Apfel's World Blade with a World Blade of his own.
    "Then how about YOUR moves?"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25

The simple fact was that Apfel was already dodging the attack before it was teleported.

His eyes widened when he saw the assassin produce a Ki Blade. How odd that he didn't use it sooner, especially since it looked exactly like his own-no. That's a coincidence. Then again, there are fighting prodigies who can copy techniques just by seeing them a few times, and this assassin was not unskilled.

Though the proper stance would be to use his right hand, it was disabled at the moment so he had to make due with the left, bringing his World Blade in front of him into a mirrored duelist's stance. This a learning experience. He said in reply.

En Garde! He exclaims, swinging his world blade diagonally from above at the assassin. Though a quick strike, Apfel was more interested in gauging his opponent's strength. As such, he put a lot of power and strength behind the attack, intending to overpower the assassin, and hopefully be over and done with him.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana's mind turned into predator-like set of mind. She wasn't more intelligent than usual, but she was more focused. She needed to DESTROY 23.
    Ki blasts won't work on her.
    So she just had to be strong enough!
    With a flash movement, she sent both paws with drawn claws to block the thorn blades, her whole body straining with effort.
    As Chef and a warrior, she actually had a deep understanding of how ki works, and how to use it diffrently. The magic lessons of 23 also helped- even if she couldn't create.

Without realizing it, she created a powerful paw gloves made of ki while trying to push back the thorn blades
    "Good!"
    23 says as she flies back from the strikes in a short hop.
    "I actually have to take you seriously now. Though I recommend you don't get TOO serious, and that all your yelling about destroying and enslaving me are empty threats. Otherwise I'll have to kill you. and then when my emotions come back when I take this off, I'll be so sad. I don't know why though. Your a slow learner,
    and some cynics would outright say a hopeless cause. I guess I would be lamenting the loss of someone who could learn to be better, a failure upon herself to teach you properly. After all, its the teachers fault if their student isn't taught well. I mean your clearly doing much better with the fighting, that much seems to be true, but your self-control is abysmal right now.

I'd shape up if I were you, or I'll have to start doing crazy things. Crazy, risky things to solve the situation no matter the cost. You've seen this before. You know what I'm talking about. You won't like me when I'm being risky. Not even when your a destructive idiot like you. I get pragmatic. and real unfun. Remember: nothing in this system holds any value to me. There is after all, no innocents around."

Ok, step one: get Vodkana to fight seriously and thus unlock her hidden power. Check. Now to figure how step two: solve this without either of them dying. That was the goal. Flowey 23 didn't feel anything, but was Determined to achieve the goal that Android 23 was aiming for. This wasn't actually a dark side after all- only a tool to serve a greater purpose of doing things that she normally would not do. An altered state of mind to think about the goal only at the cost of everything else. But how? That was the question.

She throws the thorn blades at Vodkana blade first as a distraction the begins firing off bullet hell petal patterns at range, taking full advantage of the fact that Vodkana couldn't use Ki blasts by staying away. Flowey rings come at her, then wave after wave of conical petal sprays in complicated patterns that criss-cross one another while mixing in thorn beams in between them to keep up the danmaku flurry.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

The simple fact was that Apfel was already dodging the attack before it was teleported.

His eyes widened when he saw the assassin produce a Ki Blade. How odd that he didn't use it sooner, especially since it looked exactly like his own-no. That's a coincidence. Then again, there are fighting prodigies who can copy techniques just by seeing them a few times, and this assassin was not unskilled.

Though the proper stance would be to use his right hand, it was disabled at the moment so he had to make due with the left, bringing his World Blade in front of him into a mirrored duelist's stance. This a learning experience. He said in reply.

En Garde! He exclaims, swinging his world blade diagonally from above at the assassin. Though a quick strike, Apfel was more interested in gauging his opponent's strength. As such, he put a lot of power and strength behind the attack, intending to overpower the assassin, and hopefully be over and done with him.
    Snap smirked. He had no intention to get into sword play with someone, who were stronger than him (for now), and clearly had more experience with this technique. Not until he watch it some more.
    He has realized that simply overwhelming him wouldn't be enough. He had to do his attacks... more complicated. Not a direct threat.
    Snap Transmissioned himself to the other side of the room, and then with his free arm, he snapped more invisible ki strings.
    Those strings served another purpose- it was a ki source for his transmission ability, and if he touched it... the plan was simple, he actually gave this plan high percent of possible success.
    He stood now in combat stance, seemed to be finally prepared to face Apfel had on.
    But the moment any part of Apfel's ki, including his World Blade will touch the strings- he will instant transmission Apfel behind him, and then with a quick slash will turn and try to cut him into two.

"Good!"
    23 says as she flies back from the strikes in a short hop.
    "I actually have to take you seriously now. Though I recommend you don't get TOO serious, and that all your yelling about destroying and enslaving me are empty threats. Otherwise I'll have to kill you. and then when my emotions come back when I take this off, I'll be so sad. I don't know why though. Your a slow learner,
    and some cynics would outright say a hopeless cause. I guess I would be lamenting the loss of someone who could learn to be better, a failure upon herself to teach you properly. After all, its the teachers fault if their student isn't taught well. I mean your clearly doing much better with the fighting, that much seems to be true, but your self-control is abysmal right now.

I'd shape up if I were you, or I'll have to start doing crazy things. Crazy, risky things to solve the situation no matter the cost. You've seen this before. You know what I'm talking about. You won't like me when I'm being risky. Not even when your a destructive idiot like you. I get pragmatic. and real unfun. Remember: nothing in this system holds any value to me. There is after all, no innocents around."

Ok, step one: get Vodkana to fight seriously and thus unlock her hidden power. Check. Now to figure how step two: solve this without either of them dying. That was the goal. Flowey 23 didn't feel anything, but was Determined to achieve the goal that Android 23 was aiming for. This wasn't actually a dark side after all- only a tool to serve a greater purpose of doing things that she normally would not do. An altered state of mind to think about the goal only at the cost of everything else. But how? That was the question.

She throws the thorn blades at Vodkana blade first as a distraction the begins firing off bullet hell petal patterns at range, taking full advantage of the fact that Vodkana couldn't use Ki blasts by staying away. Flowey rings come at her, then wave after wave of conical petal sprays in complicated patterns that criss-cross one another while mixing in thorn beams in between them to keep up the danmaku flurry.

Vodkana wasn't very good at self control. That why in the first place, she thought this dual would benefit both of them.
    "No point thinking of the future, indulge in your desires NOW! The past is mere memories, and the future is a mere imagination! Nya!" Destructive Vodkana voiced her quite opposite sin of Flowey.

Vodkana started to use her dancing exprience, to dodge gracefully and even sensually from the attacks. For now, she had to focus on DODGE, Otherwise, she won't get to fulfill her desire of destroying 23. She even closed her eyes, in delight of her dance, trusting her body to do the rest.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana wasn't very good at self control. That why in the first place, she thought this dual would benefit both of them.
    "No point thinking of the future, indulge in your desires NOW! The past is mere memories, and the future is a mere imagination! Nya!" Destructive Vodkana voiced her quite opposite sin of Flowey.

Vodkana started to use her dancing exprience, to dodge gracefully and even sensually from the attacks. For now, she had to focus on DODGE, Otherwise, she won't get to fulfill her desire of destroying 23. She even closed her eyes, in delight of her dance, trusting her body to do the rest.
    She was getting good at this. Hm. She seems to keep getting stronger, keep getting more skilled. 23 will have to start doing the risky stuff fast, before she gets too powerful to beat.
    "But y'know what? You keep claiming you want to destroy worlds, destroy this, destroy that. But I never actually seen you back up your words. Never actually tried to destroy anyone. Truly destroy or kill them.You know what I think? I think your all talk. I think you can't actually destroy me or this planet. You just talk up a good game trying to impress Beerus. Watch:"
    She conjures a headband with purple kitty ears and puts it on her head, and does an impression.
    "Look at me, I'm Vodkana, please love me Daaaaaaaaaad."
    She then takes it off.
    "Your just acting out in an attempt to connect to him in some manner since you know hes asleep. Watch. You won't be able to destroy me."
    She stops firing ki blasts and spreads her arms, leaving herself wide open and not making any moves to attack or defend herself. This was the risky part. Has 23 gone completely crazy?

29. - Top - End - #29

Snap smirked. He had no intention to get into sword play with someone, who were stronger than him (for now), and clearly had more experience with this technique. Not until he watch it some more.
    He has realized that simply overwhelming him wouldn't be enough. He had to do his attacks... more complicated. Not a direct threat.
    Snap Transmissioned himself to the other side of the room, and then with his free arm, he snapped more invisible ki strings.
    Those strings served another purpose- it was a ki source for his transmission ability, and if he touched it... the plan was simple, he actually gave this plan high percent of possible success.
    He stood now in combat stance, seemed to be finally prepared to face Apfel had on.
    But the moment any part of Apfel's ki, including his World Blade will touch the strings- he will instant transmission Apfel behind him, and then with a quick slash will turn and try to cut him into two.
    Why did he teleport away if he can use the World Blade? No, this is a trick. Apfel didn't need precognitive powers to recognize it. From where he stood, he was safe, but he dare not make the first move, because undoubtedly he will simply teleport away, probably behind him. What was the trick, though? He considered using the King's Lance to deliver a killing blow, but he didn't want to risk him learning that move, too.

He simply went into a defensive stance himself, wanting the assassin to make the first move.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

She was getting good at this. Hm. She seems to keep getting stronger, keep getting more skilled. 23 will have to start doing the risky stuff fast, before she gets too powerful to beat.
    "But y'know what? You keep claiming you want to destroy worlds, destroy this, destroy that. But I never actually seen you back up your words. Never actually tried to destroy anyone. Truly destroy or kill them.You know what I think? I think your all talk. I think you can't actually destroy me or this planet. You just talk up a good game trying to impress Beerus. Watch:"
    She conjures a headband with purple kitty ears and puts it on her head, and does an impression.
    "Look at me, I'm Vodkana, please love me Daaaaaaaaaad."
    She then takes it off.
    "Your just acting out in an attempt to connect to him in some manner since you know hes asleep. Watch. You won't be able to destroy me."
    She stops firing ki blasts and spreads her arms, leaving herself wide open and not making any moves to attack or defend herself. This was the risky part. Has 23 gone completely crazy?
    Vodkana frowned, even in this insane state of mind it looked weird to her. "Nyahahaha! keep insulting, and criticizing, orphan girl?" Vodkana laughed cruely, as she gathered purple glowing energy as paw gloves- an energy of destruction, that might shatter lesser beings than 23 into dust. That for the least.

"You had no control on your little miserable life. Now did you? Only on your smarty mouth of your. Did if give an illusion you have some control over the world? Nyahahaha!" Vodkana laughed.
    "You are a merely mortal, trying to feel significant, by criticizing everything in the universe, judging it, as if you are the Supreme Kai! Nyahaha! That pathetic!"
    Her grin grew wider.
    "You are a poor little mortal child, hiding behind costume- trying to hide from the universe that fact, you are little crying baby! You are trying to make sense of the world,
    as if it would make the world your."

Vodkana gotten into attacking stance.
    "But I am the representative, of the cruel blind fate. You can't really hope to win me. Not the REAL me! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Vodkana charged forward, prepared to slash her with X of her destruction ki claws.

Why did he teleport away if he can use the World Blade? No, this is a trick. Apfel didn't need precognitive powers to recognize it. From where he stood, he was safe, but he dare not make the first move, because undoubtedly he will simply teleport away, probably behind him. What was the trick, though? He considered using the King's Lance to deliver a killing blow, but he didn't want to risk him learning that move, too.

He simply went into a defensive stance himself, wanting the assassin to make the first move.

So apfel wasn't as naive as he hoped.
    Very well.
    With a cruel smile, Snap waved his World Blade, prepared to slash one of the uncousince clerks.

------
    My previouse Avater