New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC XXXI

singingnoodle practically invincible is something really bad for a comat scene, in my oppinion. I understand that your char don't dies, but as far as I saw it the whole attack with a stronger then normal bomb aiming for a weaker point was.... useless. It's no fun if actions don't do anything. Zefir for example had to hide and do things while your guy just stands there. Please try to not overpower this tank guy especially since it seems he is using 5-6 modes at the same time.

@Murkus: Does the transmiter work through dimensions? When Fade is in his shadow he is in a personal plane.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-04-29 at 05:37 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] OoC XXXI

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    I seem to remember him... He was one of the judges for the music contest in the BDD, right? If so, would you be up for having Lellienth run into him again at some point?
    Yups! That was Lewis, but it was in super-serious judge mode! Not silly at all. :3

Sure thing, although my inability to connect names with people might make it necessary to explain who Lellienth is. ^_^'

Sorries.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Yups! That was Lewis, but it was in super-serious judge mode! Not silly at all. :3

Sure thing, although my inability to connect names with people might make it necessary to explain who Lellienth is. ^_^'

Sorries.
    She's the drow who played Arafel's Lament and made illusions to go with it in the contest.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Can I join? Can I? Puuuhlease? :3

If I can, I'll throw Lewis Wyllt at it. I imagine a illusion-making luck-creating Pixie would fit right in with mermaids and noodles. ^_^

But I take no responsibility for any square-dancingcing, twenties' jazz-ing or other shenanigancing that happens as a result.

Do take responsibility for the awful rhyming, though. >_>
    We gots like three peoples total nows!
    Yeah!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    singingnoodle practically invincible is something really bad for a comat scene, in my oppinion. I understand that your char don't dies, but as far as I saw it the whole attack with a stronger then normal bomb aiming for a weaker point was.... useless. It's no fun if actions don't do anything. Zefir for example had to hide and do things while your guy just stands there. Please try to not overpower this tank guy especially since it seems he is using 5-6 modes at the same time.

@Murkus: Does the transmiter work through dimensions? When Fade is in his shadow he is in a personal plane.
    It has good plating. Take out the guns, and the whole thing will collapse...It's just very good at resisting attacks against it's armoured plating. Just get the guns.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] OoC XXXI

She's the drow who played Arafel's Lament and made illusions to go with it in the contest.
    Oooh! I remember that, was a good song.

Lewis will very much remember that, and possibly try to one-up the illusions. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    We gots like three peoples total nows!
    Yeah!
    We must have better bait, then. Perhaps we could get something shiny? :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Halfling in the Playground

It should be able to cross the barriers between worlds, yes. It might get through a little choppy if the door to Fade's pocket dimension is closed, but otherwise should come in loud and clear.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Oooh! I remember that, was a good song.

Lewis will very much remember that, and possibly try to one-up the illusions. X3
    An illusion contest sounds fun. Where could she meet him?

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the Bakhtak bite.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

10. - Top - End - #160

I have the strange feeling I missed to post somewhere. If someone knows where please tell me.

@ Villains: Who had a villain? I knew Hip, Keff and me but wasn't there 5?

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

I have the strange feeling I missed to post somewhere. If someone knows where please tell me.

@ Villains: Who had a villain? I knew Hip, Keff and me but wasn't there 5?
    Talia and June, played by me and Beans respectively.

12. - Top - End - #162

Then the question is if you missed the thing Inside [Alley Near DFI] or I missed your posts.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Personally, Talia just hasn't had much to say, and I lost track of it to some extent, though I can't speak for Beans.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-04-30 at 05:49 AM.

14. - Top - End - #164

Spoiler
    Show
    Alley Near DFI

The guy won't be able to shake his hand, since there are razor sharp strings between his hands. It isn't a good idea to come from behind and he may notice that the guy seemed to stop just in time.

"Hi." he says annoyed.

"You should really work on your introduction little T-Rex. A good villain never introduce himself as one to other people."

He jumps down, now that the T-Rey has spoken the others may have noticed them as well. The guy looks normal, so no wings there the whole time he is here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipho View Post
    Alley Near DFI

Ah see, a great villain knows the person he's introducing himself to and weather or not the person already knows he's a villain. You were at the zoo. You know and don't care. So I'm going to take a guess and say that you have a set of morals similar to mine and wouldn't mind killing and causing a bit of chaos.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Alley near DFI

Ivaz does indeed notice the pair now. She rolls her eyes a little at the sight of Jurassico, and watches the other man with some interest in her eyes.

The others might note that, at some point in the time between the DFI and here, Ivaz changed out of the orange dress and back to her normal clothes.
    Alley Near DFI

The man looks up at the tiny flying Rey.

"Your wrong. I'm not a person causing chaos like you, my moral is much different from yours. And even if you saw me I would never call myself villain. That way you called yourself guilty. I just don't follow the stupid life the authority force us into."
    Alley Near DFI

Jurassico shakes his head. I called myself a villain not because I'm guilty but because I'm anti-hero. Anti-those-meddlesome-little-gits-who-tried-to-stop-me-at-the-zoo. So I figure if they're going to hate me, call me a villain, and try to stop me, why not embrace the villain persona and FIGHT BACK. So really, weather you consider yourself guilty or not isn't t my concern. My concern is if you're as tired as I am with the "heros" of the Nexus meddling where they don't belong.
    Alley Near DFI

The guy listens and comments his first part just with a . "Just a point of view." He observes the little very closely. He doesn't seem to understand this little guy well.

"I don't really understand why your going to say. And I don't see how a little Rex like you will beat these 'heroes' as you call them."
    Alley Near DFI

Jurassico pulls out the same raygun he did at the zoo. He aims it at a nearby dumpster mimic and fires. Suddenly the dumpster mimic shrinks down and Jurassico grows to about eight or nine feet talk, his hat wand and ray gun scaling in size. He puts the ray gun back in his hat and pulls out a deck of cards. With a flick of the wrist all fifty two are imbedded about two inches into the brick wall in the shape of a smiley face. I have much more technology at my disposal if you'd like some more demonstrations but the point is, by myself I have only a small chance of beating them. It's a numbers game really, multiple of them one of me. But us working together? he motions to the group that stepped out of the shadow then we have a real chance.
    Alley Near DFI

The shrinking dumpster shenanigans definitely catches Ivaz's attention. And she just can't resist joining in.

As annoying as he may be, the lizard's got a point. We could do a lot more if we worked with each other. Go ahead and claim to not be a villain all you want. That group at the zoo won't care. So, why try to go it alone, huh?
    Alley Near DFI

Actually the guy thinks that this is useless to clear. He don't sees himself as villain cause the local authority are the evil guy. That way the 'heroes' are the bad and so on. Just something from his back story.

After all he watches the shenanigans of the little Rex. And listens to the shadow caster.

"And what is the plan? Causing random chaos won't bring an advantage."
    Ivaz folds her arms across her impressive chest and leans against the wall.

Maybe not. But it does bring attention. And fun.

So, if you want some kind of plan, you're gonna have to contribute. Got any ideas?
    Alley Near DFI

The guy just shakes his head. The way this is going they won't need to work together. They just make it easier for the others to find them.

"Look we need to find out what the others can and rise our strength. Even if you like this chaos they will just beat you."
    Alley Near DFI

Ivaz grins a little and gestures with her arm. Well, oh fearless leader, lead the way.
    Alley Near DFI

Leader? For a second Jurassico doesn't like the sound of someone being his leader. Then the second passes because he realizes all of the benefits of not being the leader. Not the least of which being he wouldn't be the first to be targeted. Oh yes fearless leader, lead the way.
    Alley Near DFI

The guy sights, it's never a good idea to be the leader of such people. He don't even knows them.

"So first we need to find a hideout. Something everyone can enter.Any ideas?"
    Alley Near DFI

Jurassico scratches his head, pondering for a short while. Then his eyes light up and he takes off his hat I volunteer the enlargeable area that is the inside of my hat....though we would need a suitable place to hide it when it's not on my head......
    Alley Near DFI

Ivaz shakes her head at Jurassico. Nope. Somebody else gets a hold of your hat and we're screwed. Also, any one of us being in control of the place is stupid.

There are plenty of abandoned buildings in this city we could use. Or we could try finding a location outside of the city. I'm not picky. I just need a good shadow to get in and out of.

That is as far as I saw it every post after your last one.^^

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

C'Nor, are you going to post in Inside for the Limit Street chase, or should I?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    C'Nor, are you going to post in Inside for the Limit Street chase, or should I?
    I was waiting on LoW. Did I miss a post?

17. - Top - End - #167
    Barbarian in the Playground

*pokes Zefir to GLoG*

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

I was waiting on LoW. Did I miss a post?
    It seems so.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, thank you.

And in that case, go ahead and post, so that things don't get all weird with the resolution of Wingaurdia's attempt to take away Dragan's gun. Mayhala is going to be occupied with blipping about while that happens anyway.

20. - Top - End - #170

And now I'm just waiting for Beans with the villain thing.

21. - Top - End - #171

Just dropped a new character in Inside, everyone's welcome to interact with them.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

22. - Top - End - #172

*Pokes orb_of_blood to Outside*
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

For the gnoll plot.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh! I hadn't seen C'nors post. But it'll probably have to wait until the morning (my morning as it's evening over here - time boundaries are confusing, aren't they?)

And SN, should I post for Cylar? I was waiting for DEB but it's been a while now, so I'm not sure. Do you know if he's coming back?
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

I have no clue where he went, but it's been 24 hours so feel free to skip him.

26. - Top - End - #176

Singingnoodle, 'bother question about the mystery plot; does the ID card include the murder victim's home address? Some do an some don't, so I figured I'd ask.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

It does not. However that information could be found from another source.

28. - Top - End - #178

So, um, it doesn't say in the OP for the Inside Council whether or not if what happens in the meetings are made public or not.
    So I'm kind of wondering if they are.
    Are they?
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

I've not heard of any past meetings ever being made public.

Speaking of which...
    *pokes Zee, Grace, and Magtok to Council*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

30. - Top - End - #180

Well, if they weren't I personally would find that a bit weird...
    The council does decide some big things for Inside, right? Wouldn't the people who lived in Inside kinda want to know what happens in those meetings?
    Just my opinion...please don't take too seriously. I do realize I come off as crazy sometimes.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life