New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Savage-- one part barbarian, one part druid, one part Wolverine [3.5, PEACH,

Well hey, to each his own. If you play a higher powered game, then it's probably fine. Note that I said if I were to change anything, that's what I'd do. I prefer lower powered games.
    Spoiler: Ironcage Keep
    Show
    Initiative:

- Leo
    - Enemies
    - Frith (Light, 92 rounds), Obergrym (rage 5 rounds, 14/17 hp), Melrik - CURRENT
    - Enemies
    - Jade
    - Enemies

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The Savage-- one part barbarian, one part druid, one part Wolverine [3.5, PEACH,

playing low powered is fine but every member of a party with a cleric can have +4 str/dex/con

Bears endurance, cats grace, bulls strength. all super common 2nd level spells with mass versions and i'm fairly sure they can all be permanented.

Granted if by low powered you mean no clerics or wizards thats probably legit.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd give an option to have two primary slam attacks, and the tail as secondary, among the natural weapons. Tails are usually their own thing.