New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLIIV: Season II Ruined My Fanon!

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    On the other hand, AppleJack is an acomplished baker of some skill (she did make that big cake in The Best Night Ever) so maybe she'll just borrow the recipe from Mrs. Cake and make her own MMM in privacy?
    Just her, Twilight, and some cake.

Aww yah...

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Otherwise I'll go with "Where did that even come from?" when the flowerpot falls in About Time.
    Other nomination would be "Tough crowd" "Tell me about it!" during her stand up routine.
    I'm assuming it's just season 2 nods, but I like your suggestions. I'd vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    since everyone has derpy headcanon
    My daughter has not long ago figured out potty training and I haven't bought dipers in months. And now she's already four years old and learning how to use a computer. I'm already dreading when it's me in that last panel. Truely they do grow up so fast.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #692
    Ogre in the Playground

since everyone has derpy headcanon
    Spoiler
    Show

i figured I'd destroy all your pancreases
    Oh no, not aGAHNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Wait...I'm still concious. HAHAHA! MY CYBERNETIC PANCREAS IS WORKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    You...You monster! How...How could you do this to us!...

*Fires Orbital Bombardment*

...Now I need to go find another pancreas...*Sniff*
    Wow, that seems somewhat excessive, even by my standards.

*walks out from behind a nearby lamppost*
    monster, you say?
    no, my little bronie, this
    Spoiler
    Show

is a monster. i call him gummy. we're going to have so much fun once his family gets here.
    On second thought, bombard away good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Somebody tell me how this would not make Power Rangers better.

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's be honest here, ponies make EVERYTHING better.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #693
    Bugbear in the Playground

you should sell your soul to my dark master. all the free pancreases you can eat.
    btw, how goes the rewrite? I'm getting a little bored with this other stuff and you can't keep me contained forever mortal
    I should have CH. 2 done by tonight. :D
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

4. - Top - End - #694

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    My head-canon is that Celestia has a very big sweet tooth that she tries to hide. Partly inspired by an unfinished fic someone did where Celestia is forced by a law she passed for her own protection to go on a diet. I believe the explanation to Luna from her and an adviser went something like this...

"Why do you have to go on a diet?"
    "Well, as Princess I have to keep an image as a good role model. "
    "Even so..."
    "...and it's for my own protection as well. I tend to go a bit overboard sometimes. For example, the century of comfort food after the moon incident."
    "We had to cart her to the throne room in a wheelbarrow."
    "NOT HELPING!"
    "... or the year the potato chip was invented...
    ... and let's not forget the decade of cheesecake...
    ... and I don't think the royal guards have ever recovered from the time you discovered the use of food in the bedroom."
    "I think Luna gets the picture now, right?!"
    That'd be Slice of Life

As for fanon, I'm fond of Cakelestia, and generally Celestia feeling aloof and separated from her subjects by her power and immortality.

I also suspect that Twilight isn't the first student she's taken, but just the latest in a long line.

I also think that in terms of raw power, Luna outclasses Celestia without the Elements taken into consideration.

Scratch/Octavia and Lyra/Bon Bon as close friends or roommates, I can take or leave the whole lovers angle.

Derpy is the town mailmare, Dinky's her daughter

Surprise is Pinkie's aunt, who loves her niece dearly but is somewhat estranged from her sister/Pinkie's mother.

The Cakes and the Pies are distantly related, which is how Pinkie ended up living there after coming to Ponyville.

AJ's parents died sometime in the distant past.

I don't buy the "Cloudsdale is a brutal Sparta-esque society" theory but I don't have any more headcanon about FS' or RD's families. I could see Fluttershy as the youngest of a large family though.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

5. - Top - End - #695
    Titan in the Playground

Interesting... I can't believe I never thought of this...

Okay, when I type, who do you think is talking? The miner or the raptor?
    I thought I remembered you saying it was the raptor.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Man, you all fail at obvious follow-up questions. A Pegasus/Earth Pony hybrid, of course, looks like this:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #697

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Proof-readers and grammar nazis needed!

So I sent my story (The Nightmare Sonata) to EqD and got a mail back saying it had "a number of fundamental mistakes with grammar and formatting in the first few paragraphs alone, enough that I stopped keeping track after the tenth." They didn't specify, just told me to get someone else to review it ("but... I already did ")

I've been looking at those first ten paragraphs and can't see anything obvious. I suspect maybe the commas aren't perfect in a few places, but I really can't see commas being "fundamental mistakes with grammar" so that can't be all, right? Maybe it's just because "me not speake so good english"

On the positive side they did like the story and apparently just focus insanely on grammar and punctuation. I really want to see it on EqD (and so do they from what they said), so please, someone give it a good combing for grammar and punctuation and I'll be eternally grateful.
    HmmmMMMMmmmm... Well, the first sentence is a bit... flowery. It's not insurmountable, but it is a bit unexpected right out of nowhere.

Luna's "We doth speak" is wrong. "Doth" is, I believe, third-person singular only ("he" but not "they"); either replace it with "do" or just take it out.

Apart from those, and a couple of minor comma quibbles, I haven't seen anything to take issue with so far. Maybe a little inconsistency in Lyra's tone when she's talking about what she wants to do with the piece, but nothing that concerns me.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

8. - Top - End - #698

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Oh no, not aGAHNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Wait...I'm still concious. HAHAHA! MY CYBERNETIC PANCREAS IS WORKING!
    Cybernetics you say? Well then, gaze upon this!
    Spoiler
    Show

WHERE IS YOUR CYBERNETICS NOW? HAHAHAHHAH

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Mass Effect 3 Spoiler
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's the first and only argument I've seen for the Green Ending...!

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Are you trying to convince me that I need more cybernetic implants? Because that's like trying to convince me that I need more orbital superweapons. OF COURSE I DO!
    Now have some FlutterMac.

Spoiler
    Show

WHERE'S YOUR ORGANIC PANCREAS NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #701

Are you trying to convince me that I need more cybernetic implants? Because that's like trying to convince me that I need more orbital superweapons. OF COURSE I DO!

Spoiler
    Show

More that I figured if organic Derpy and Dinky couldn't get your mechanical pancreas, then DERPY CYBERHOOVES SHOULD BE ABLE TO.

I seem to have failed in that aspect, though my failure has brought me some cute fanart.

I can live with that.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    HmmmMMMMmmmm... Well, the first sentence is a bit... flowery. It's not insurmountable, but it is a bit unexpected right out of nowhere.

Luna's "We doth speak" is wrong. "Doth" is, I believe, third-person singular only ("he" but not "they"); either replace it with "do" or just take it out.

Apart from those, and a couple of minor comma quibbles, I haven't seen anything to take issue with so far. Maybe a little inconsistency in Lyra's tone when she's talking about what she wants to do with the piece, but nothing that concerns me.
    You found the first sentence particularly flowery? I felt it was one of the less flowery sentences in there. I have a fondness for flowery language

Hmm... this archaic English is causing me no small amount of confusion, it seems. The more I fix it the less archaic is sounds Removed the "doth".

So, am I correct in thinking that "when We proclaim that this young mare deserveth every praise for this" is correct? Third-person singular present verb, right?

Any particular comma errors you can remember? You never know, they may complain about them

13. - Top - End - #703

tongue Re: My Little Pony XLIIV: Season II Ruined My Fanon!

Spoiler
    Show

Faust dammit! There goes my third one! That's it, Alabenson, could you build me a cybernetic pancreas? There's way too much pancreas killing cuteness here.

Also, I support FlutterMac, DerpyDoctor, and RariSpike.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-05-04 at 11:31 AM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

14. - Top - End - #704

Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Today my friend Fluttershy taught me the wonders of cybernetics and all the grand things they do.

She plans on helping everypony realize the Help me Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has been so weird la greatness of this marvelous invention and is looking to meet with you privately.

I don't know what happened, I was walking with Fluttershy because she said there was something I needed to s

Please go to meet her at her cottage outside of the Everfree Forest.

Please help me Princess, I can't feel anyth

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle

P.S. You'll be mine! Mine!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #705

Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Today my friend Fluttershy taught me the wonders of cybernetics and all the grand things they do.

She plans on helping everypony realize the Help me Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has been so weird la greatness of this marvelous invention and is looking to meet with you privately.

I don't know what happened, I was walking with Fluttershy because she said there was something I needed to s

Please go to meet her at her cottage outside of the Everfree Forest.

Please help me Princess, I can't feel anyth

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle

P.S. You'll be mine! Mine!

Spoiler
    Show
    Tekkaman Sparkle?
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

16. - Top - End - #706
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Let's see as far as headcannon goes.

Spoiler
    Show
    I support Flutterdash, Rarispike and Cheerilee/Big Macintosh (Macilee?)
    Derpy is Dinky's mother, single, but dating Doctor Hooves.
    Lyra and Bonbon a couple
    Donkey's and mules are only partially integrated into Equestrian society and many keep to themselves
    Celestia and Luna are immortals on par with Angels/Demigods/LOTR Wizards
    Fluttershy is an only child of divorced parents, her father an Earth Pony she hasn't seen for a while her mother is part of Cloudesdale high society who often didn't have time for her
    Rainbow Dash's father is demanding and fairly disappointed she wasn't a colt, her mother is a new age "let the kids discover themselves" type of mom. She has a fairly meek and bookish younger brother who caused most of her opinions on "eggheads"
    Applejack's parents are dead
    Alicorns like Cadance are a genetic anomaly sometimes found in noble lines (considering that she is in some way related to Celestia and Luna) they are especially good at their magic and can also fly but are in no way on the same level of Celestia or Luna)
    Equestria uses the title Prince or Princess for any noble. The unicorn kingdom before Equestria used the more traditional king queen prince and princess titles normaly found in a monarchy.
    Noble lines are actually more rare than we may believe. Twilight's family is not one and neither is Fancy Pants (both are very well to do and part of the higher echelons of society though)
    Windigos were an early creation of Discord

There's more but that's all I can put right now
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

17. - Top - End - #707
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Tekkaman Sparkle?
    Well now I'm thinking of Mega Derpy on a quest to fight the evil Dr. Luna and her 6 Pony Masters.

Let's see, defeating each Pony nets your their special weapon element of harmony, the E-canisters are muffins, Dr. Celestia builds you a rocket surfboard...

...I might have to draw this idea.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

18. - Top - End - #708
    Ettin in the Playground

Headcanons? Headcanons.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rambling, I'm afraid, point-by-point, dashing here and there.

Alicorns are inherently divine; I know this theory is strongly losing credence in the fandom, and won't ever be confirmed in the show, but it resonates so strongly with my writing that it is first and foremost in my mind when it comes time to write Celestia or Luna. Celestia, Luna and Cadence aren't the only ones, either. The Black Hart of the woods, anyone? Typhon, whose rolling "shoo-be-dos" are the tides?

The world is far stranger and wilder than we could dream. Windigos prowl the mountainheights, starving and desperate, while Changelings dart in and out of lives, and sea-ponies sing in the ocean depths. It's A Dangerous Business is one of my favorite fics for this reason - it shows so much more to the world, in ways that I mostly like.

Rainbow Dash's mom ate too many zap apples.

Doctor Whooves is one of the Time Stallions of Gallopfrey, and Derpy is his companion. He may or may not have a TARDIS, but he's content these days to lay low in Equestria while fixing problems that never get noticed - because he's there to stop the timeline from disintegrating. Continuity problems are his fault.

Rarity's guilty pleasure is reading trashy romance novels.

The Changeling Queen's actions in the finale were mostly frantic maneuverings as she tried to keep the plan intact, and to fool people into thinking she was more powerful than she really was. Had Shining Armor's love not been 100% Grade-A True Love, she would have been smacked right out of Canterlot by Celestia.

Purrsia exists. It was founded by Liongods who were imprisoned in ages long dead by two sisters, and is now a sister-nation to Equestria, although the weather is much wilder and the land is naturally barren. Appleloosa is near the Purrsian border. Saddle Arabia is a certain part of it that is much greener and more prosperous, and includes the mighty city of Damanescus.

Military novels are the Equestrian equivalent of pulp fantasy fiction. Tanks are mythical, and the best-known example is Shatter the Magnificent from The Donkey - or, There And Back Again. Which means Rainbow Dash's pet has a name equivalent to "DRAGON THE TURTLE". Bullets are like Star Trek phasers in Equestrian military fiction, stunning instead of killing.

The Elements of Harmony are passed down by blood. Celestia (with the assistance of Doctor Whooves) played the long game with the creation of Ponyville, and sent Twilight Sparkle at just the right moment. Incidentally, that's why Twilight got Cadence to babysit for her. Shining Armor and Cadence falling in love, however, was not manipulation but a happy and wonderful accident.

Twilight's full title is Dame Twilight Sparkle of the Realm of Equestria.

Canterlot was once Tor Canten, the High Fort of Blueblood, First Jarl of Celestia Sunraiser. (Which makes Blueblood the equivalent of Arthur.)

Equestria is... I can't remember if a principality is the right term. But there are a lot of minor 'princes' and 'princesses' who rule over provinces in Equestria. Blueblood is the current Prince of Canterlot, but since Celestia rules Canterlot in all but name, he never has to do anything, allowing him to become a selfish, spoiled brat. Not all the princes and princesses are Alicorns, but all Alicorns have some kind of title.

Rainbow Dash x Braeburn. Rarity x Fancypants.

The Flim-Flam brothers' machine is currently being put to use making something far more nasty than cider in the depths of Purrsia.

Discord comes back. Discord always comes back. Also, he may or may not find Celestia attractive, in that "You're-sexy-when-you're-upset" way.

Celestia was under 'house arrest' during the events of Return of Harmony, incapable of doing anything other than digging into the Royal Archives to find those letters.

Bursting into song is more natural in Ponyville than anywhere else in Equestria. This is Pinkie Pie's fault.

Cadence is the second-prettiest pony in the show. The first is Celestia. Incidentally, height and leanness are attractive in ponies; this means Snails is a brainless, gangly hunk, while Snips is uuuugly. Neither of them minds.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, that seems somewhat excessive, even by my standards.
    You have standards? Since when?

On second thought, bombard away good sir.
    Thank you.
    *Continues bombardment*

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I thought I remembered you saying it was the raptor.
    Huh. Don't remember that. I guess now I'll say I'm both the miner and the raptor.

WE ARE ONE IN THE SAME! WE ARE ONE! WE ARE ONE!
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

20. - Top - End - #710
    Titan in the Playground

I see we're talking headcanons and OTPs? Well, why not... I'll have a go at that
    Spoiler
    Show
    As much as I like FlutterDash, I'm actually going to have to demote it from OTP to just regular ship. Twilight is now Best Rainbow Lover!

Why? Well, in my headcanon, Dash and Fluttershy both have no siblings. I see them becoming rather like a sister to each other early on. Rainbow Dash is Fluttershy's "big sister" and she's Dash's "little sister". That's my sudden new headcanon, as of right this moment.

I'm also thinking Fluttershy likes stallions, so... Flutterin'! I have a fic about all this slowly brewing in the back of my mind. It's not very solid, but I really like what I've got so far.

Lyra and Bon Bon, of course. Anything else is heresy of the highest order!

Celestia and Luna actually have an older brother, but he's in exile and isn't spoken of. I have a fic about that too, which I am currently writing. So I won't give more details, in order to not spoil things.

Alicorns, like Cadence, are just regular non-pony unicorns. The proper term is simply "unicorn" or "pegasus", same thing, though "unicorn" is more acceptable. Ponies, however, simply refer to all alicorns as "prince/princess" regardless of what their actual status/job/talent is.

Blueblood is actually an alicorn, his wings are just... uh, really tiny?

Ponies also like to call anything remotely equine "pony", even though for example alicorns aren't really ponies but horses. It's a cultural thing, just like Spike is a sort of "honorary pony".

Celestia and Luna aren't just alicorns, however. They're angelic agents much like Gandalf and the other wizards, who just happen to have the form of alicorns maybe because alicorns are naturally well respected. Possibly they had much greater power in whatever divine realm they came from, but had to shed some of it when they came to Equestria. In my headcanon they came to Equestria when they saw how Discord was making everything miserable. Whether they were sent or came of their own will is not really clear to me.

Celestia and Luna don't have parents, and only that one brother I mentioned.

Part of the royal guard serves a double purpose as Celestia's harem. And she loves cake and has to constantly watch her weight. She's just like us :P

Celestia isn't much for dresses and such. Luna on the other hoof is a bit of a fashion pony and exotic beauty. She'd get along really well with Rarity. She's also a great music lover (see her dance in the season finale? I loved that :D).

Luna is also the more tactically minded, the more magically adept and generally the more powerful and war-like of the two. She wielded the element of Magic (normally I'd say Loyalty, but that goes to her brother in this headcanon). Celestia I'll accept was Generosity.

While Celestia likes to manage things back in Canterlot and generally prefers diplomacy and politics, Luna likes to get her hooves dirty in the command of the various armed forces. Almost immediately upon her return she began reclaiming land that was lost under Celestia's rule, including the Everfree Forest and the old castle. Luna now spends most of her days in that newly restored castle, rather than in Canterlot.

Derpy is Dinky's mother. Sparkler is Dinky's sister, same father but different mother. Derpy is currently single and not dating anypony.

Rainbow Dash, and a lot of Cloudsdale ponies in general, speak Spanish natively. It's the old Pegasopholis tongue, still kept alive out of tradition and pride. Just like French appears to belong to snooty unicorns.

Pinkie belongs to an old gypsy family, which speaks Italian.

There's something going on at that rock farm.

The mane 6 don't actually need the Elements-jewelry to use the magic of friendship. They can summon them whenever they need. They just haven't realized this. The jewelry is also more symbolic than anything. The magic of friendship has a sort of life of its own.

Love is a form of friendship. As such it is neither more nor less powerful than the Elements, because it's just a different aspect.

Rainbow Dash has a long mane, and she's damn proud of that. Short hair my .... She's also fairly small, compared to the others. In humanized form she'd also be damn proud of her flat chest.

Fluttershy has the longest mane of the six.

Equestrian ponies develop like real horses, but because of their utopian society and availability of magic they probably live about as long as humans, maybe a little bit less but not significantly so. They do become adults around the age of 4, though.

Both seasons have taken place over a single year only. Season 3 may or may not take place within that same year.

I'm sure there's a ton more headcanon. But this is getting a bit long, so... enjoy this for now

21. - Top - End - #711

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    The simple answer to that is, don't read any fanfictions like that.

Besides, so long as they don't throw it in your face (which you won't get around here), ultimately, what does it matter to you how people get their jollies? It's no flesh off your bone right? (It's certainly none off mine, and I am disinterested in romance/recreational procreation and all their assorted gubbins, whether it's fictional or otherwise, at the best of times.) The "tolerate" in "love and tolerate" doesn't mean "like," after all, it just means "tolerate." There's a fair few people here who aren't really interested in shipping (and to be fair, I only am if it's a good foil for comedy, or because poor old Spike always gets the short shrift), so you're hardly alone, but it's nothing to get worked up about. Different strokes is all.

I don't read the fanfictions, I mean the images, there's several around and
    And I never said I raged, all I said it's that I find it ..... well just the ones with same gender, the other is K.

Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous, but I'm getting the impression from your posts you're youngish chap, yes?
    If being 17 still applies for youngish chap, yes

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Shipping lemons?
    Spoiler
    Show

...huh, "Luna Trucking". Great, now I'll have to edit Luna into the picture. And I'm so short on time today...
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-04 at 03:41 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #712
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Winner: AmishPirate

Simple and subvertive, a combination of knowing where you came from and where you're going. Your prize is a theme week - pick a topic, any topic, and I'll have to do a week of drawings somehow related to that theme.
    A prize that requires effort on my part? That wasn't in the fine print! What kind of crazy scam is this?!

I'll give this some thought and get back to you in the next couple of days. If somepony had actually written a campaign journal for the D&D campaign I just finished, I'd have totally gone with scenes from that. There's a few that I think you'd jump at the chance to try. But since nopony did, I'll have to think of something else.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

So some more Fanon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Discord did not always exist but just spontaneously appeared one day. He also did not predate Celestia and Luna. He appeared in their youth and overthrew the old pony governments (they were still split into the three tribes at the time). They fled the country and eventually returned with the Elements of Harmony. Celestia met Philomina at this time and saved her from some young dragons.

'France' is actually called Fancy. It was founded from the remains of the old Unicorn kingdom.

Cloudsdale and other pegasus cities migrate throughout the sky.

Luna has a secret crush on Twilight.

The three ancient pony leaders actually died due to the windigoes. The story was changed to be more foal friendly. Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie, and Private Pansy took over their respective tribes instead.

Cadence started foalsitting Twilight in order to get closer to Shining Armor, who joined the royal guard to get closer to Cadence. They've been in love for a looooong time but only recently admitted it. The short time between confession and marriage is why Twilight was unaware of their relationship till the wedding.

There is no dragon government. It is only during the dragon migration that dragons meet and mate. That is it's purpose. The youngsters tag along and are mostly left alone. All dragons have a 'hoard' though this hoard is actually just things they value, for example Spike's hoard will likely be Ponyville. Dragons at a very young age are expected to care for themselves.

Spike's egg was stolen by Diamond Dogs. They were killed by Spike's mother but she couldn't find the egg. Philomena later found it and brought it to Celestia.

Discord's ambient magic created Manticores, Griffins, Hydras, Posion Joke and Parasprites, and Timberwolves. Nightmare Moon created the Ursas. None of these are actually malicious (except Hydras) and are left to roam free. All of Discord's malicious creations were stuck in Tarterus where they were guarded by Cerebus. Discord actually created Tarterus and Cerebus to handle creations that were 'no fun'. Hydras were too funny due to their clumsiness and remained free. Hydras are also too strong for Cerebus to handle and thus remain free.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I don't read the fanfictions, I mean the images, there's several around and
    And I never said I raged, all I said it's that I find it disgusting ..... well just the ones with same gender, the other is K.
    It was more of a rhetorical you (and perhaps a little more aimed at the person you mentioned.)

Just as a point of general etiquette, "disgusting" is perhaps a touch strong word to throw around in that context when specifically addressing same-gender issues as you did there, given that there are other folk around here with that proclivity; you might be cutting it a bit close to the bone, so to speak.

If being 17 still applies for youngish chap, yes
    Yes... (Given that I am a hair under twice that - though I'm in about, what the top three or four oldest personages regularly posting on the thread. (I think Topaz has officially claimed the top spot.) On the other hand, they say you're as old as you feel, and they said I was middle-aged at eleven, so now I feel fully justified in saying nowadays I feel old...)

25. - Top - End - #715

It was more of a rhetorical you (and perhaps a little more aimed at the person you mentioned.)

Just as a point of general etiquette, "disgusting" is perhaps a touch strong word to throw around in that context when specifically addressing same-gender issues as you did there, given that there are other folk around here with that proclivity; you might be cutting it a bit close to the bone, so to speak.
    Oh ok, sorry.... would putting that word out make it less?

Yes... (Given that I am a hair under twice that - though I'm in about, what the top three or four oldest personages regularly posting on the thread. (I think Topaz has officially claimed the top spot.) On the other hand, they say you're as old as you feel, and they said I was middle-aged at eleven, so now I feel fully justified in saying nowadays I feel old...)
    Dunno then, people say I look 14ish, but I'm 11 minded
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #716
    Troll in the Playground

Thank you.
    *Continues bombardment*
    *appears behind Silverraptor*
    this this fun, we should do this more often
    *glomps*
    i do hope those weapons have good IFF systems
    *continues hugging*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

Oh ok, sorry.... would putting that word out make it less?
    Hey, no harm, no foul, man. Just saying so's you know, we're all good.

Well, actually, I'm Evil but you get the general idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka
    Dunno then, people say I look 14ish, but I'm 11 minded
    One o'the perks of Being Elderly is to educate the younger folk be a patronising old bugger. Or something.

And also saying "ooooh, it wasn't like this in my day!"

Now I want to here an old-person rant from Celestia. "Oooh, you modern ponies with your electamatric lights and indoor toliets! In my day, we didn't have no sun, and no moon neither! None of this "oxygen" malarky, but breathed sulphur 'till your lungs melted and you liked it! We didn't drink none of your fansy-shamancy "water", we had molten lava and made do! And don't get me started on this new-fangled "gravity" nonsense!"

28. - Top - End - #718

Hey, no harm, no foul, man. Just saying so's you know, we're all good.

Well, actually, I'm Evil but you get the general idea.
    ok, ty
    ....."Wait what?"

Now I want to here an old-person rant from Celestia. "Oooh, you modern ponies with your electamatric lights and indoor toliets! In my day, we didn't have no sun, and no moon neither! None of this "oxygen" malarky, but breathed sulphur 'till your lungs melted and you liked it! We didn't drink none of your fansy-shamancy "water", we had molten lava and made do! And don't get me started on this new-fangled "gravity" nonsense!"
    Nice!
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #719
    Titan in the Playground

Had to walk uphill through the asteroid bombardment both ways right?

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

Hey guys, I found another reason why Rainbow Dash is Best Pony:
    Spoiler
    Show

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis