Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 98
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    DM

    The day had dawned bright with a slight hint of mist as the little village slept on nestled in the safety of its river and cliffs as it always did. The only people up this early were farmers, bakers and the other tradesmen who needed to ensure their wares were ready for the rest of the village waking up.

    No-one else that is apart from a slightly eclectic mix of a group of five people striking out from town. Not a single eyelid was batted in their direction after all it was rare if ever anyone left town there was no need to. Everything was provided and everyone lived happily, that is apart from these five who were affected by the oldest of curses, wanderlust.

    Who knew where this day would take them, who knew where they were headed?

    No-one, except themselves, ready to make a name for themselves and their own personal mark on this world.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "C'mon, c'mon! Let's get before anyone starts caring about us!"

    As her enormous sled dog lopes circles around the other four, as if she is intentionally trying to herd a very odd group of sheep away from town, Smoke displays more emotion and energy into this effort than was thought possible for her. The rather buxom, dark skinned halfling is behaving more like her twin than not, but finally leaving this place is no time to be somber, apparently. Her dog, Pearl, apparently finds this fun exercise and humors her rider, kicking up dirt in her wake.

    "We need to find the best path away from this hellhole as soon as we can before deciding which way to journey; I'm not gonna be lost in the dark tonight without having SOME idea of where we're gonna head!"
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Aderyn skips merrily behind Smoke, though he wrinkles his nose at her incessant chirping on about needing to know where they're going. "Why do we have to have a destination, Smoky? Everywhere is going to be exciting! Although..." he smirks,, if we're going to pick a direction, I still vote we blindfold Nephtalineus, spin him around a bunch, and go whichever way he stumbles!"

    Aderyn clearly loves everything about this long-awaited adventure, and is doing anything but conserving his energy for a long day of hiking as he plays with his staff, flipping over rocks and whacking imaginary tree-monsters.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Caellis shakes his head at the childish antics of the halfling, but cant help himself as a slight smirk crosses his face. "I doubt very much that we will travel out of the area to which I am familiar within a day little one, we will not get lost that quickly."

    Looking quite shocked and confused at Aderyn's comment, "Surely that is no way to find a proper heading, not to mention cruel! I swear you humans are a daft breed. I'm sure this direction is as good as any." Unlike some of the others, Caellis conserved every bit of energy he could. The only thing that distracted him was to check out random animal tracks making sure there wasn't anything dangerous nearby.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Do we have a clue on where we're going? Or what might be close by?
    Survival: (1d20+6)[7]
    Knowledge geography: (1d20+3)[11]
    I do believe Caellis is lost already!
    Last edited by Spyder_Cel; 2012-04-29 at 08:43 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    DM

    Wandering for about an hour away from the village your small group starts to pass the outlying farms that attend to the villages needs and even the logging and quarry trails.

    Birds are rampant in the air - flocks of smaller birds flying with an occasional hunter floating by on a thermal further over. Possible routes from here on out could be;

    The trail into the mountains to go exploring and possibly even see the sea.
    The trail that leads into the forested surrounds and who knows what lies deeper in there?
    Or even south-eastely towards lands unchartered and unknown altogether.

    Caellis

    Spoiler
    Show

    You can't even find the village anymore!

    On a serious note - nothing extra info wise unfortunatley

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHH!" From the dark I come sprinting full tilt toward the group to pounce Aderyn. Leaping spread eagle into the air to get level with his back, I smack into him with enough force to blast the air form my lungs, with a "HUHH!" sound, and roll off to a stand in a crouch in front of the group, with a mix of indignation and playfulness on my face.

    "I hope you don't think you were planning on leaving without me," I laugh. I stand up straight and look around inquisitively. "Where are we going, anyway?"

    While I wait for answer, I extend a hand to Pearl to pet her on the neck. "Who's a good girl?" I cajole.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Hey!" Nephtalineus, who must have dozed off in the middle of someone's sentence, said "I always will land in the direction of the nearest stone halls! The best place to enjoy the finest dwarven ale and some adventures!"

    He doesn't seem to care about being blindfolded, though...
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Pearl looks evenly at the hand as her rider growls. Careful. We bite." her normal, bitter air seems to be sifting back into place. Smoke leads her mount away from the others, with a huff, and points in the general direction of south east.

    "I wanna go that way. We've seen beaches and while the forest always calls, none of us have a clue what's down this path."
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Mountains is more my thing, actually. If I could find some 'ol dwarven lost city with lots o' gold, mithril, adamantium and... Ale, lots of alcohol to lubrificate the old gears! I'd be the happiest bookworm alive, aye!

    He wonders for a moment...

    "I even believe that I memorize my spells better with some good old beer or nice elven wine on me!
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Hah!" Aderyn pokes Nephtalineus gently in the belly with his staff and exclaims "Like you've ever tasted Dwarven wine or Elvish ale or Goblin grog in OUR tiny village! More like my dad sold you some fermented goat piss and called it what you wanted to hear!"

    Laughing happily at the interplay, he focuses his attention on the ranger- the only person who seems to fall for his teasing even more than his youngest sister. "Caellis!" he exclaims, groaning loudly with a dramatic hand held backward against his forehead- covering his wink to the gnome. "I thought you said that if we left early enough, we'd be able to sneak away before Gerbo woke up!"

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Gerbo recoils his hand and purses his lips in confusion when Smoke steers Pearl away. But the moment of contemplation is lost a moment later when his eyes pop open even wider than before at the teasing. "Hey! You weren't really going to leave me, were ya?" Gerbo pulls out his Hooked Hammer and gives it a showy twirl. "You'll need someone like ol' Two-Fist around to protect you! I'm the best fighter in the village! Who else can do stuff like this!" He takes a swing at an imaginary foe, "and this and this-" Lost in his mock duel, Gerbo swings his hooked hammer around, hopping away from imagined sword swipes and shoulder-rolling into dramatic swiping strokes, punctuating each new move with "and this!"
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Aderyn, I said no such thing! There is no way I could guarantee something like that. With your insatiable jabbering we could have sapped him upside the head and he STILL would have heard us leaving. Not that we would do such a thing" He makes sure he keeps his distance from the seemingly psychotic gnome through all of that.

    "So how about we take a vote, sounds like Smoke's curiosity has her yearning for the unknown, Nephtalineus wants to bathe in the stench of dwarves, and I'm finding my curiosity is outweighing both the forest in which I spent my entire life living in and I really don't want to bring up the dwarves again. But seriously, I'm not saying elves don't get stinky from time to time, but at least we do it in a widely open area... Not in an enclosed space with little draft and hundreds of equally smelly friends and family." He gags a little bit as though he could actually taste the smell he was describing.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "For the record, my vote is on smelly dwarves"
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Aderyn grins at Caellis and shrugs, adopting a more serious tone. "I don't know why you guys would think one direction would be more or less mysterious than another. I think we should continue following through the forest... it's an environment we're more suited to, and it's easy to find food and shelter as we get used to longer days and nights. Unless I can remember any particularly relevant stories from the last few traveler's we've had through Corle, that'll be my vote." He squinches up his face and thinks.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[14] bardic knowledge on forest
    (1d20+2)[21] bardic knowledge on mountains
    (1d20+2)[12] bardic knowledge on southeast
    (1d20+6)[8] knowledge: nature as well

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Smoke just looks down at Gerbo without much shared enthusiasm. "Yes, I'm sure nobody else can accomplish what you do." she says subtly. "But look, guys, aside from the fact I don't want to go to the mountains; none of us really have any climbing equipment and while my own safety is likely assured, do we really want to risk injury or death that puts us on the fast path right back to that smelly village? But it looks like I'm going to get out-voted on my wiser south-east idea, so let's compromise: we go up in the mountains high enough to just get a good look around and if the south looks like it may have, like, goals and roads we go back. If we're just climbing rocks and crags, we go back south. If by some miracle we find whatever the hell you want the dwarves for, well, I'll want to go back but at least we won't be acting so foolhardy, now will we?"
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2012-04-30 at 01:52 PM.
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Whooe" Nephtalineus sounds like a baby "Does little grumpy Smoke needs a hug? Does he?"

    And he keeps making strange expressions and sounding lunatic as he tries to approach Smoke for an amicable grapple check
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    DM

    With a direction decided the group peels off from the south road and loops towards the west, soon finding the old cart track used to drag stone to the town from the quarry nestled in the foothills.

    After about three hours you enter the foothills and leave the quarry nestled deep at the base of a large stone cliff. The going is not yet tough but there are several smaller boulders and larger rocks nestled about with gorse growing over and around them.

    Several adventurous sheep have ventured this far up the foothills, but mostly you see rabbit tracks and several small goats jumping around with relative ease.

    Cresting a larger hill than others at about noon you see the first proper vista of the mountains before you. Ranging ahead of you pretty much as far as the eye can see both left and right are large imposing mountains - a few of the mountains seem to have their peaks fairly close together and these could possibly have a passable path through them.

    On the crown of the hill you have just crested has several small boulders which would serve well as a make-shift table and chairs.

    For everyone who has an active look towards the mountains give me a spot check.

    Aderyn;

    Spoiler
    Show

    The only rumour that springs to mind is one regarding the mountains. In fact - you remember two - firstly there is the rumour of something dark, something shadowy that lives deep in the mountains and has been striking at people in the dark and depths of night. No one has been killed yet, but goats and fell-sheep have been found with deep lacerations, killed from blood loss - but with no meat missing and no bite marks on them.

    Secondly - you faintly remember a rumour of an ancient grave, or town, or forge nestled deep in the mountains, you can't remember a direction or anything more specific at all than that.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Hey, Bard! Have we got some music to cheer us on this weary and thrilling journey of adventure and peril?" Nephtlineus breathes profoundly "I'd sing myself if it weren't for my singing being capable of angering the most tame beasts!"

    He ponders for a second...

    "What the...? I'll sing." And he was not exaggerating. His voice is the worst known to men. He could potentially turn his singing into a weapon. It hurts!
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Don't worry, Smoke!" Gerbo says with a reassuring grin as he pats Erfanna on the neck. "Erfanna here is as sure-footed as any goat. We can use her help if the climbing gets tough." Gerbo admires the scenery about him and takes a deep breath. "We did it, guys. Now let's see what adventure we can dig up in these rocks..."
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Aderyn pales slightly at a recalled traveler's tale, and looks down at his feet. "I can't remember anything good about the mountains, so I still say the forest is our best bet."

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+7)[20] bluff check
    Last edited by unfairtosome; 2012-04-30 at 03:09 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Nothing good, eh?" Gerbo's broad smile tightens into a sinister smirk as he draws his hooked hammer. "What do you know, Aderyn? Any monsters we should be bashing now? An evil sorcerer holding a princess hostage? Highwaymen harassing merchants?" A thousand fairy-tale adventures roll through Gerbo's mind as he contemplates the possibilities.

    "C'mon Aderyn! What's up there?" he pleads excitedly.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Caellis kicks a rock once the decision had been made. I suppose 'the mountains' doesn't necessarily mean IN the mountains... Concentrating at the current situation he surveys the surroundings.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot: (1d20+6)[22]


    Squinting his eyes at the mountain he notices something, "Looks like an opening, maybe a cave or perhaps a mine. The terrain may be problematic though. And maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but it looks like that plateau has some giant rabbits, not much smaller than Pearl. Should make for some good eating, if they're actually rabbits that is. Regardless, it's as good of place as any to start our search." He begins walking in that direction assuming the others will follow.
    Last edited by Spyder_Cel; 2012-05-01 at 04:38 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Smoke sighs from her canine perch and carefully leads Pearl over a larger rock, looking around patiently. Her responses? Not so patient: "Are you talking about those ferocious sheep, or did that old coot of a mentor actually neglect to tell me about an animal?" she huffs, going quite and Party-ignoring for a long moment as she gets the lay of the place.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[20] Spot check for looking at the mountains and everything else, Kn: Nature to discern the lay of the land and if there's a chance that PC food can be acquired--ASIDE from eating mutton, I mean-- (1d20+5)[13]
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Ignoring Smoke's grumpiness, Gerbo moves aside Caellis and peers toward the opening he's looking at, straining to see what has Caellis's attention.

    Spot:
    (1d20)[17]

    "Okay..." he mumbles as he shrugs. "Why not? One place is as good as any. I'm not really hungry yet, though." Gerbo's smile splits his face again and he slings his hooked hammer over his shoulder as he walks boldly toward the cave.
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Gerbo:
    Spoiler
    Show
    EDIT: in response to Gerbo's prodding about what he may or may not know about the mountains: "I don't know, Gerbo. Shut up!"


    "Alright guys, no dwarves with platters of ale anywhere in sight, huh? Have we seen enough of the mountains now? Can we turn back?" Aderyn seems to be avoiding looking at the mountains completely- particularly anything that might be a cave or mine entrance. Oa, what would we do if we ran across some unnatural creature that can drain the blood from creatures without even touching them? We're not even half as strong together as one of the visitors passing through Corle on his own... this adventure isn't going to be all singing and treasure-finding at all. We could DIE.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aderyn may not be looking up from his feet, but he IS jumpy. Listen check! (1d20+6)[21]
    Last edited by unfairtosome; 2012-05-02 at 12:52 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    inexorabletruth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Gerbo looks back at Aderyn, a bit stung at first, but with concern a quick moment later.

    "Cheer up Aderyn. Being grumpy is Smoke's thing. We'll be fine if we stick together and watch each other's back, right?"

    Diplomacy Check to see if my optimism can rub off on Aderyn:
    (1d20)[7]
    I'm back… more or less. My schedule has evened out some, so I can post more frequently. Daily posting will be a challenge though.

    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters: I'm not playing in any games at the moment.

    My Campaigns:
    Champions of Gru Game Closing

    My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "Worry not, weaker companions!" says Nephtalineus with a broad smile "My arcane might and powerful creations will protect you.".
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    DM

    Now that it has been pointed out - the whole group manages to spot the 'thing' up the mountainsides. There are a pair of pillars, that must be huge - compared to a nearby boulder they tower almost three times as high and there is a dark crease or smudge in the mountainside - possibly a cave opening or even a dark passage to somewhere else.

    Aderyn;

    Spoiler
    Show

    You don't hear anything out of the ordinary - nothing extra at all.


    Smoke;

    Spoiler
    Show

    The rabbits look edible indeed, they stand at almost 2 foot tall - weighing in at approximatley three times a normal rabbit.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    lorddrake's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    "I'm calling cave" says Nephtalineus waving madly his arms "It is probably dangerous and mysterious full of adventures and peril and... fun!"
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."


    Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    tonberryking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Sleepy Little Village [IC Team 2]

    Smoke stares at the giant bunnies and when Pearl notices them she starts. Only violent tugs on the collar reigns keeps her from chasing. Smoke tells her something in halfling with a very harsh voice to get the sled dog calm.

    "Brass balls, what the hell made the rabbits get that big??" she demands of the sky, before finally cluing into the rest. Mostly the part where all the boys want to go spelunking.

    "Hey. This isn't natural-- wait a moment!" Pearl is allowed to sprint, only far enough to hop in front of the other short person in the party.

    "Hang on, little man. And all of you. Rabbits, I don't care what you feed them, CANNOT get that big. Something's odd about this place, and while even my curiosity is piqued, we're not rushing into that hole up there screaming and flailing. Let's scout around first."
    "Unless you're sitting on a ninja posing as a piece of furniture, the act of parking your butt on a surface is not a complicated endeavor."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •