New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Return of the Scarlet Empress IC

Maren shakes her head. "No. I mean, I was watching, but the arrows just came out of nowhere. I think it might have been a demon."

The young woman tenses at Skandi's approach, hands twitching as if wishing for a weapon, but doesn't actually make a move for the staff slung across her back. She stares at his outstretched hand much as one might stare at an oversized poisonous spider, ready to leap backwards if it makes any sudden moves in her direction."Um... that's Frenzied Anathema, actually."

She looks briefly surprised at herself for daring to correct an Anathema, and this seems to break the ice a little (though not quite enough to take his hand). "I'm... Maren. Ragara Soras Maren. Look, what - what do you want with us?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Switching mind-reading to Skandi. (10d10)[2][10][5][2][8][3][10][5][3][1](49)
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

"Not a hunter. Brought her to watch and carry supplies," it isn't a very good lie nor is she much of a liar, as she gets to her feet Besi mostly hopes it won't be questioned too closely. "Not a part of this."
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Sometimes, the Immaculate Faith is just annoying. That healer's good, though."

Skandi nods briefly to Aya with a smile, then pauses, raising his hands in a placating gesture that would work better if he wasn't wearing jade-steel gauntlets. He answers Maren's question first.

"I don't want to do anything to either of you - any of you." His glance includes Pell. "I won't hurt you, kill you, or steal your artifacts unless you start another fight. All I want to make you an offer. If you refuse it I will let you all go, peacefully, without causing any harm to you or your possessions."

"Reasonable?"
    R.I.P. Skandi the Wolf of Return of the Scarlet Empress

Fate/Heroic: A homebrew conversion of the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying system to the Fate/stay night setting.

Friendplug: Arpista Editing!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm listening," Besi says, doing her best to look like she isn't looking around for exits in case they need to make a quick escape.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

Penumbra

Settled in for the night, and about to go to sleep, Penumbra finds her thoughts drifting idylly while her eyes close...

Her planned rest was then brutally interrupted by a plump pale glowing cherub sort of thing.

"Penny."

The voice was low and melodious, the sort of reassuring paternal voice that could lull a person to sleep, or comfort a newly reborn former slave.

"Hello Penny. How are you doing? Don't bother answering, though; this is strictly a one-way message. It's such a handy little thing, though. It can find anyone, anywhere."

It was him. Well, not Him, the capitalization belonging to a certain Deathlord, but rather a certain kind-hearted Daybreak Caste with a talent for necrotechnology (whatever that was, Penumbra still didn't understand it) and attempted betrayal.

"More to the point...it can find you. Wherever you're hiding."

The voice still speaks in a slightly cheerful tone, despite the seriousness of the words it's conveying.

"The Walker has ordered your execution, Penny. I've been assigned to your death squad. Among others. I shouldn't have to say this, but you are extremely very much certainly doomed, no matter what sort of allies you might have with you. Assuming you have allies-given how your last arrangement ended up, I'm certain you'll be alone. Enjoy your last time a free woman, Penny."

The cherub goes silent, then dissolves into streams of light that fade into nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Penumbra sits high in the boughs of her tree as she thinks. Her expression is one of fury and frustration but she has enough control over herself not to take it out on the surroundings. Throwing a tantrum wouldn't help; she needed to come up with a plan, not vent her emotions. Penumbra places her hands behind her head and lays down onto the mesh strung across the tree branches. Her sleeping spot is cleverly placed so that leaves obscure it from both above and below, preventing any but the most observant forester from noticing the irregularity.

I need allies. He's right, I can't possibly handle this alone. My peers are too powerful; I could probably handle one or two of them, but Walker knows what I am capable of, and I have devoted too much time to my vendetta to teach myself more. Penumbra's mouth curls up into a smirk. It is lucky then that I have encountered two powerful Anathema. I might not be able to convince them to help me, but I can surely set them against my hunters. All I have to do is stick close to them and draw them into the battle.

Penumbra tilts up her head and looks through a small gap in the foliage, focusing her gaze off into the distance. The only question is how long I have until they arrive. That... cherub thing arrived fast. It was going faster than anything I've ever seen. It should take time for them to track it. I have at least a few days, even assuming they're starting from the site of my stolen murder. Still, it is best to be prepared. I'll take the night to myself and approach the Anathema tomorrow.

Penumbra reaches out to take her sack, which carries the few possessions she has. She pulls out her loose fitting clothing, an unadorned cotton ensemble noticeable only by its faded red coloration. She changes into it, putting away her work outfit and drawing the new clothing over her most noticeable artifacts. It is loose enough to cover her chain shirt, bracers, and belt, but it can do nothing for her boots and bow. She unstrings her bow and slides the stave into the bag along with the boots, ridding her appearance of any noticeable soulsteel.

I'll confront them on the road and see what I can manage. If that doesn't work... well, I'll deal with that when it comes up. One step at a time. Penumbra sighs and closes her eyes. I have the feeling that this is going to be the last good sleep I have in a while. I might as well savor it. Her breathing slows as she falls into a light slumber.

7. - Top - End - #277

Skandi

"I already made you the offer. I want your help hunting down and killing the necromancer who tried to destroy Waypoint. You are, of course, free to go home or to hunt him on your own if you're not willing to work with the Anathema, but..."

Skandi takes a step back, and speaks in a clear voice loud enough to catch all the hangers-on still up.

"In the morning, I will be setting out to kill the necromancer who tried to raze Waypoint. Anyone who thinks they have skills to offer is free to come with me and help bring him down."

He drops back into a more normal tone of voice.

"So. Yea or nay?"

Fate/Heroic: A homebrew conversion of the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying system to the Fate/stay night setting.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm going..." Besi begins, coming to the decision herself, "to take Meru back to her family. Find reinforcements. See you there.

Reinforcements will probably also be idiots. Try stay out of our way after that. Especially Matsui."

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

A flicker of surprise crosses Maren's face. Whatever she'd expected from her cousin, it apparently wasn't this. "All the way back to the Isle, Besi? I know there's only you and Pell left, but it'll take months to get there and back. The trail will be cold as ice by then..."
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

"There's a satrapy near - no, it fell. Insurrection. Six months ago? Seven?" Besi corrects herself, remembering and putting a palm to her face, "Nexus is fastest. Pell won't stand for traveling with you, Skandi."

Turning on her heel, she steps on the pommel of her sword, flinging it up into her hand. The second follows quickly after, and she tucks them away. "But we will be there."
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2012-07-16 at 10:07 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281

Skandi

Skandi sighs, but makes no move to prevent Besi and Maren from leaving.

"Got it. Feel free to pick him up whenever you need to; he may do something foolish, and I'd prefer it if nobody else died."

"See you in Nexus."

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

That Night

As you sleep, you dream. Some more vividly than others...

Aya
    Spoiler
    Show

"Remarkable, isn't it?"

The screams and moans and wails from below wafted up towards the balcony of the palace where she and Kage were having dinner.

"I've told them all that whoever does the most depraved deed before the palace this evening would be rewarded with the greatest gift of all: an end to their suffering, and a place amongst the Chosen."

"...Will they?"

Kage laughs, savoring the question above the fine food upon his plate.

"It's entirely possible, I suppose."

He turns to stare at the masses below, commenting occasionally on one act or another. When the meal is over, the two retire to another room, leaving the cries behind them.

Kage's bed was warm due to the wolfskin blanket, and come the morning, Aya took her leave for her own palace.

Interlude 1: Two Months Ago
    Spoiler
    Show

It was rare indeed for the Most Enlightened and Humble Man in Creation to speak to a lowly mortal. But such was his munificence that in this case, he made an exception.

He came across the man, a monk of the Second Coil, seated in a small office that had once been a broom closet. In a wooden chair, the man’s eyes squinted at a copy of the Immaculate Texts, brow furrowed in concentration.

Here, Peleps Deled waited for his presence to be known. For he would not stand in the way of one seeking to become further enlightened.

Some time passed, and eventually the man came to realize who was standing before him. Making a sound like a frightened rodent, he sprang to his feet immediately, and prostrated himself before the Prince of the Earth.

“G….Gr…Greatest Apologies, Most Enlightened Master. F…Forgive me.”

Deled nodded, and bade the man to rose.

You gave quite a stirring speech, Castus Alcibiades.

“Th…th…thank you, Master Deled. I…hoped…th…that…if my words wuh…were true, then I woo…woo…woul…would be…”

With a benevolent smile, the Exalt silenced the mortal.

Do you know why you did not?

“…No, Most Enlightened Master.”

A chance to teach and enlighten someone who so deserved it. This poor soul, striving for enlightenment but never able to reach it.

Because you spoke with selfishness in your heart. You attempted to seize the Blessings of the Dragons with but a mere shadow of the true mastery that it requires.

“…Yes, Most Enlightened Master. I will muh…muh…meditate on this.”

Good.

He continued onwards, as was his duty.

It is not your fault, of course, that this happened. We cannot blame you for your lack of enlightenment. Your intentions were admirable, though, and I expect that you will be rewarded. Perhaps in the next life.

“…Thank you, Most Enlightened Master.”

Now, then. I have have a Cleansing to plan.

Oh yes, he did. The wicked would bow before him, and the world would know of his prowess. The impure would be Cleansed and the righteous exalted.
    And ironically, it was all thanks to this one, unenlightened, mortal.

Last edited by industrious; 2012-07-17 at 10:49 PM.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground

Penumbra wakes up in a cold sweat. She had slept fitfully over the night, tossing and turning, ravaged by nightmares that she thought she had long since conquered. She had been unable to rouse herself, had been trapped in her suffering as each fear spawned terror ravaged her mind. She only woke because of the touch of dawn, the glinting rays of light striking her lidded eyes. Those fiery spears of luminescence danced across Penumbra's skin; the heat would have been comforting when she was mortal, but now it felt like she was too close to a fire, not close enough to be set alight, but enough to feel the searing heat.

She pushes herself to a sitting pushing and places a hand across her face, massaging her aching head so that she could think. It won't be enough. I need a bigger advantage than the Anathema. They'll help, but they can't do it all. The Walker is too powerful, he has too many servants, and he knows me too well. I can't outsmart him, I can't outrun him, and I can't outfight him. I need to fight dirty, to strike at him from a place of strength and target an area of weakness. I can only think of one way that I can find the power and knowledge to do so. But is it worth it? If I shackle myself again, can I break free once more?

Penumbra stays in that contemplative position for several minutes, running back and forth over the possibilities in her mind. I have no choice, no options. If I am alive, I can break free again. If I am dead, I am lost forever. I will endure, I will survive, no matter what it takes. It is better to be in pain for an age, than to be painless forever. Penumbra looks up into the sky, unflinchingly gazing at the morning sun, her renewed determination filling ever fiber of her being. She slowly starts to strip off her top, taking off both cloth and steel. Underneath lies only scars riddled with visibly throbbing veins, a body honed into a weapon and left with no beauty or grace.

She reaches into her sack and pulls out a jagged dagger. It is no thing of fine craftsmanship; it could just as easily be called a shiv, but it has all the requisite sharp edges. She tests the blade against her thumb, nodding at the satisfactory drawing of blood. A deep breath enters her lungs as she places herself into a cross legged position, resting the dagger across the lap and placing her hands over her knees. Penumbra's eyes close as she begins to reach inward, meditating on the void within her. Her lips part as whispered breaths escape them, sounds released, but meant for nothing of this world to hear.

"I am not one for words, so know that I speak truly. What do you desire, lords of death? Do you wish for a vassal who betrays you at every step, who savors every moment of his accursed existence, prolonging your agony with his every amusement? Or do you need a servant who spends her every waking moment carrying out your will? Do you wish to mock the living, or to send them into oblivion? For you are being cheated, and you are about to lose someone who does more for you incidentally than the one who is supposed to be the vessel of your will." Penumbra's face contorts in a snarl as unintelligible words being to echo inside her skull.

"Do you watch your servants? Do you see what they do with your power? Do you see the games they play, the farces they perpetrate, the total lack of concern they have for anything regarding the purpose you have given them?" One by one she places her hands over the dagger's hilt, fingers curling around it into an ever tightening grasp. "Think now of one who has spread death everywhere she goes. Of one who kills as a second nature, who is as a reaper amongst the living, bringing ruin in her wake. Does she not serve you better than some vain lord who seeks only his own gratification? Do you not see who is the better servant, whose very existence is a black stain on the world that gratifies you?"

Penumbra raises the dagger until it is even with her eyes, the blade facing down and back towards her chest, the black steel shining terribly in the light. "Witness my offering, my diminishing of the world!" She drives the blade into her abdomen, ripping apart her dry skin and separating the muscle beneath. Blood wells up around the dagger, staining the handle red. Even though she is in agony, Penumbra continues her speech, gasping through clenched teeth. "See that I honor you, that I pain myself to approach you. Favor me. Give me power. Help me destroy my enemies and I promise you death beyond your darkest nightmares. Oblivion will spread where I walk, nonexistence will follow me, and fear will precede me!"

She wrenches the blade from her wound, blood spurting out of the opened gap. "Know the truth of my words. Feel my determination. Watch as the world trembles before the terror I bring." Penumbra lets this statement close her prayer, the words vanishing on the wind, leaving her in silence with her pain. The crimson flow of liquid from her stomach begins to dampen, the stream becoming turgid and slow. Grimacing, she wipes the dagger off on a nearby leaf. The blood does more than stain it red; the plant decays and wilts where her vitae touches it, its life draining upon the touch of death. And now to trick two Champions of Life into serving a Lady of Death.

Spoiler
    Show

Woo. Penumbra is stunting a prayer role to the Neverborn! She is sacrificing 5 lethal health level to reduce the difficulty of the roll to 2, channeling conviction, and channeling the whispers of the Neverborn to give her as high a pool as possible. The OOC purpose of this roll is to give her a valid reason to raise her whispers, if you think this works.

Prayer of Death - (7d10)[5][2][2][1][9][7][4](30)
    Prayer Stunt - (3d10)[9][4][7](20)

And just in case it becomes relevant, here was her willpower regen roll for last night.

Willpower Regen - (5d10)[3][4][10][6][8](31)

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Penumbra

The young deathknight gasps as the twisted blade in her gut writhes and boils. Her veins turn black as things squirm and crawl like so many wriggling eels or serpents sliding through her body, weakening and festering every last inch it reaches.

They descend into her legs, and every nerve is on fire, burning in never-ending agony. They worm into her arms, and she is enveloped beneath exquisite suffering.

They reach up to her mouth, and though her stomach is empty, Penumbra wretches and spews forth filthy black bile, causing death and desolation wherever it touches.

They touch her brain, and the thoughts of mad dead gods slither into her, and skitter and dance upon her mind.

It takes half an hour before she can even conceive of moving.

Spoiler
    Show

Well, that's a three die stunt if I've ever seen one.

Collect no stunt reward. Raise your Whispers by one.

If those wounds heal any way but naturally, your Whispers rating becomes zero.
    Last edited by industrious; 2012-07-17 at 09:45 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose groans, opening her eyes. "Oh… talk about embarrassing…"

The Dawn Caste looks around, observing her surroundings.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

Matsui

"Rose?"

The first thing she sees is Matsui, sitting cross-legged on the ground, concern in her eyes, and a hand ever-ready on the hilt of her daiklave.

"How do you feel?"
    Last edited by industrious; 2012-07-17 at 10:02 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose grimaces slightly as she sits up. "Annoyed, mostly. Shouldn't have gone down that easily.

I'm going to get some armor as soon as I can. Preferably magical…

I assume we need to go soon?"

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Matsui

She nods, and rummages through her pack.

"I have a spare set. It isn't much, but it should do for now."

She pulls out a worn and battered breastplate, it's finish marred with scratches and small dents.

"And we are leaving soon. - that Frenzied - sorry, Lunar - indicated as much."

Matsui wipes a tear from her eye.

"...I am so sorry, Rose, for ever having put them on your trail. So very sorry."

Spoiler
    Show

Collect One Breastplate.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose smiles at the Dragon-Blood as she starts buckling the breastplate on over her clothes. "Thanks… and it probably would have happened anyway. Where is Skandi now?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

Matsui

"...He's just outside the tent, actually. He wanted to come in, but I wouldn't let him."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose chuckles gently, smiling at her surrogate mother. "Wanted me to wake up with a familiar face?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

Matsui

She shrugs.

"More suspicion of anyone that isn't family watching you sleep. I don't trust how quickly he seemed to latch on to you."

The older Dragon-Blood brings Rose in close.

"You're my daughter, Rose. Even if I...didn't...you're my daughter. In all the ways that matter."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Child

The quick auguries he managed the night before didn't bring much comfort. Still, Child's sleep was sound, and he woke refreshed in the morning, and earlier than the others in Grass Lighting's quarters. He spends some time getting ready to leave, as well as placing several gifts on the table. Minor things, really, for Heaven, but all too useful in fallen Creation. A starters shortsword for the son who dreams of being a soldier. A new Silk Dress, for the Daughter just of age. A set of pastels for the younger daughter, the budding artist. For Grass Lightning, he brought a small vial of cream, crafted by an out of work medicine god for a pittance. It couldn't cure her leg, but it would ease the pain. The husband's gift was similar to the son's: an fine sword from the Bureau's own Armory: now it would accompany him to the underworld, to serve him there.

With the Gifts, Child left a letter. Thanking Grass, and apologizing for putting her in danger. Reminding her that he does know what he's doing, that he's mainly tagging along with the rest to help them find the next victim(a partial lie, but he doesn't want to bring her even more into his world), and that besides, he knows how to handle himself and survive.

Then he left the barracks, with something of a clear conscious. True, she was widowed, but the man was an officer of Lookshy, and Lookshy looked after their own. Perhaps she'll wake before he leaves, but in any case she won't wonder.

Breathing the somewhat chill air of morning, he heads over to where the anathema staked their tents, seeing the Lunar standing outside a tent.

"Hello there, Skandi. How did the others in your impromptu party fare?"

Spoiler
    Show
    The Gifts should all be Fine/exceptional quality, because seriously, Salary. I also assumed that a minor thaumaturgy pain killer would be within reason.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aya was curled up where she had been sleeping. She had not started this way and the small blanket she had acquired was no longer on her. She had thrashed about a bit, her body gleaming with sweat and when she eventually ended up at the end of the dream, she was curled up tightly in a ball. Her eyes had opened widely and she was breathing heavily there, she hadn't even realized that her body was complaining at her position.

Slowly, the young Infernal stretched out and stood. "What an odd dream," she mutters to herself and straightens her long hair with a shake of her head. She frowned and sighed to herself. As nice as it seemed a part of her was not happy by it. The misery in it had unsettled her, this she knew, she would have to be careful for a few hours. After a bit of time, she left and headed outside. If she got left behind it would be hard to keep one's promise to look after the peculiar Child.
    Last edited by Illyceria; 2012-07-18 at 12:13 AM.

25. - Top - End - #295

Skandi waves to Child with a wry grin. "We seem to be doing reasonably. Nobody seems to have bled to death in the intervening period, and no new mysterious Exalts have popped out of the woodwork. How was your night?

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose smiles, hugging Matsui back. "I know. And you're my mother in every way that matters, too."

She holds Matsui for a while, then speaks. "...he... seems familiar. As if I've known him in a past life. If I did and he remembers it, that might be why he's acting the way he is."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Orc in the Playground

Penumbra clenches her fist in agony as she finally starts to get back control over her body. The motion is difficult, but manageable, as the pain is starting to subside. Jerkily she pushes herself back up, moving more like a mechanical object than a living creature. Noticing her flask sticking out of the sack, Penumbra snatches it and drinks down the water greedily, letting not a drop escape. Her thirst sated, she bends to examine her wound, brushing off the caked blood.

It is closed, the benefit of her incredibly resilient body, but the skin and flesh around the injury is blackened, the veins looking more like streams of ink than of blood. The Neverborn's message was clear. Penumbra feels relief and anxiety in equal measure; relief because her prayer had worked better than she had hoped, anxiety because the price was made abundantly clear.

Grabbing her armor and clothes, Penumbra re-dons her vestments, ignoring the aching wound. There was nothing she could do about but wait for it to heal and there was work to be done in the meantime. Penumbra gathers up her meager possessions, stuffing the rest of her stuff into her one large sack, and eliminates all signs of her presence. It probably wouldn't help, but it couldn't hurt.

That finished, she shimmies down to the ground, landing on the soft forest floor with a light thud. Sticking to the woods, Penumbra circles the town and advances far enough to the point that the road exits the clearing and enters into the forest. She sits down on a rock to the side of the road to wait for the Anathema; not immediately visible, but not quite hidden either.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

"My sleep was fine. I assume you'll want to leave as soon as possible to avoid repercussions?"
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

29. - Top - End - #299

"Of course. We'll want to set out as soon as the group's all together."

Skandi looks around him. Who's in the area?

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Matsui, in the Tent

She raises an eyebrow at that statement.

"Everything I know says that's impossible. But I don't know very much truth about...other Exalted."

She breaks the embrace reluctantly, and nods.

"I'll go find us breakfast. I'll see you on the other side."

Matsui, the Waypoint Courtyard

She walks out of the tent, and stares directly at Skandi.

She's five six, tops. She's more than a head shorter than Skandi. And she doesn't really care.

"If you hurt her," she says. "I will do my best to kill you."

With that threat, she glides away, muttering something about breakfast.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2