New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Return of the Scarlet Empress IC

"I don't know where he came from. He decided he had to interfere in my work, and so I tracked him her to find out why. I could retrace his trail into the town, but it would take me a few minutes; I only followed until I saw it lead here." Penumbra's thoughts reflect back on her stolen kills, the anger and the rage that this man was messing with her, and just how much she wanted him pinned down.

"I'm not sure it is relevant though. There are a hundred ways of entering this place without being seen. The real trick is how he escaped, and I'm unable to tell you that. The only reason I've accepted talking to you." Her own means of mobility float through Penumbra's thoughts: walking on air with all the ease that one would stride across a well beaten pathway.

"So do you have any idea how he did that, or was your spotting me just luck?" Penumbra's tone is a touch sarcastic. She is still a bit annoyed that someone found her out, and it has unsettled her.
    Last edited by Incendius; 2012-06-25 at 10:32 AM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Given the consistent number of successes Isa's been getting and for some time now, this doesn't seem like a leap to me. Penumbra's Occult 0 score kept her from figuring out what was happening, so no Wits+Integrity to resist, either.

Isa

It's at this point that certain pieces of information regarding her invisible informant click together.

The image of a portly man attempting to teach someone how to read, with the skeleton of a necrotech engine behind them both.

Her paranoia at being in an enclosed space, and familiarity with necromancy.

The belt around her waist, and the delicious knowledge of what fuels it.

She is, Isa realizes, talking to a deathknight.

Rose and Matsui

Pell leads them to the courtyard, where the last member of the Cleansing remains, and waves Ragara Besi over.

"Right," the young Heptagram graduate mutters. "This ritual is going to take some time. If anyone has any doubts about it, now is the time to speak."

Assuming no one does, he begins his chant, imploring the Elemental Dragons to bless their oath.

Spoiler
    Show

The ritual will take 5 hours. Since I'm assuming something will interrupt it given everyone here...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

"One thing first," Besi holds up a hand, "this is Kasdin, god-blood, works with Lookshy. There was a necromancer-Anathema here, we'll hunt it, he'll help."

Assuming no one looks to have a problem with that, she nods to the new arrival she bows to the sorcerer and assumes a meditative position. Of course, she can easily break it to defend her sorcerer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Continual Defend Other actions on the casting sorcerer, yay.
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

When she was younger, Isa once had the misfortune to stumble across a sleeping boar in the woods. She can still remember the shock of adrenaline, torn between the urge to raise her hands for defense and the desire to run for the nearest tree. (Thankfully, the boar had been just as surprised as she, and ran away rather than charging.)

She feels much the same way now. Dealing with regular Anathema is bad enough; deathknights are in their own category altogether. Hostile, enigmatic, dangerous. Not much she can do if this one decides she needs to die. And yet... there is an opportunity here, too. They know so little about deathknights. What might she learn, given the chance to pick this one's mind over for a little while?

"Luck, I guess," she hears herself say. "I have good ears." She is very conscious of the deathknight's irritation, listening intently for any sharpening that might precede an attack. Her muscles, Isa realizes, are tense; a giveaway? She forces herself to relax, sitting cross-legged instead of crouching on the edge of the trapdoor. (If she needs to escape, she can fall backwards quickly.)

"It sounds a little like sorcery to me. I don't think it matters exactly how he vanished; we can't follow him. But... we think we know where he's going to be next." She tilts her head, waiting for the deathknight's reaction.
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2012-06-25 at 03:00 PM.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

5. - Top - End - #185
    Orc in the Playground

"Ah." Penumba voices when Isa explains how she had spotted her. A large portion of her annoyance shifts its focus to herself as she silently curses her own carelessness. She has been relying far too much on her invisibility and other magics, and has not paying enough attention to the basics. She needs to be more careful in the future, especially when dealing with powerful people like her target and this woman here. Breaking out of her reverie, Penumbra pushes these thoughts to the back of her mind, letting them stew for reflection later.

"Sorcery makes sense, well, that or necromancy, considering he did raise a horde of zombies." She comments, a dash of morbid humor in her voice. Isa's next point is a bit more startling, but much more intriguing. It speaks of a chance to catch her prey and learn more about how he escaped her. It would mean working with others, of unknown dispositions, but Penumbra could deal with that. She hadn't worked with anyone in a long time... but that doesn't mean she has forgotten how.

Penumbra mulls over Isa's unvoiced offer. She is starting to relax a little, though she still hasn't let her guard down. "Now, I'm not saying I will agree to work with you, but I'll admit that I want this man as badly as you probably do. You also said 'we' know where he is going next, which means you aren't acting alone. So who is this 'we'?"
    Last edited by Incendius; 2012-06-25 at 04:37 PM.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Isa considers how to answer this for several seconds. "Some people from the Lookshy fort, I think. And... a few hunters from the Realm, part of the Cleansing."

She eyes the deathknight, or at least the patch of air where she thinks the deathknight is. Time for a test. Besides, even timid Maren should be a little suspicious at this point. "If I may ask... what are you?"

7. - Top - End - #187
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm nobody and nothing important; just another filthy human. You can call me Pen, if you wish." Penumbra responds in an acerbic tone. Memories of a lifetime of slavery flash through her mind. Images of chains, physical and otherwise, occupy her thoughts. Phantom pain from regular beatings wracks her body, and the even more agonizing feeling of loneliness that she has struggled with for as long as she can remember attempts to surge forth, only to be crushed back down by her will.

At the mention of the Cleansing Penumbra's mind surges with glee; here is another chance to get back at those bastards. The endless cruelties of her former master, and the gross obscenities of the brotherhood that had burned her people alive occupy the forefront of her thoughts. "Okay. I'm not going to join you then, but I will help when you confront our target. You'll want me there, trust that. I've already bloodied him once, and that was when I wasn't prepared for him. So do we have a deal?" Of course Penumbra leaves unsaid that she will kill the dragonblooded when her prey is finally caught, but Isa doesn't need to know that.
    Last edited by Incendius; 2012-06-25 at 08:39 PM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Bugbear in the Playground

Skandi bows politely to the members of the Cleansing, shooting a quick smile at Rose when he sees her. "Kasdin, as she said. I'll gladly be your native guide."

He leans against a wall and waits for something to happen.

"So she's Dragon-Blooded? On the one hand, that's an explanation. On the other hand, it's a shame - I don't want to kill her, either..."
    R.I.P. Skandi the Wolf of Return of the Scarlet Empress

Fate/Heroic: A homebrew conversion of the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying system to the Fate/stay night setting.

Friendplug: Arpista Editing!

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose breathes in, preparing herself. "I'm afraid you're mistaken. Matsui was trying to protect me when she said I was one of the Terrestrial Exalted, and while I appreciate that, I don't want to deceive you, since I don't agree with the Cleansing on any level.

My birth name is Iliya. The name I took when I received the sun's blessing is Triumphant Rose Guardian. And I am a Solar Exalted. Out of respect for your defence of Creation, I'm willing to leave in peace, on condition that you don't attack me or Matsui.

But I will defend myself if I have to."

Her eyes stare at the Dragon-Blooded, waiting for their response.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

The Cleansing

Mnemon-Caras Pell's eyes widen as he fights to safely end his ritual. The arcane energies rage and dance around his, and then, as he clenches his fists, vanish.

"Anathema," he whispers.

Sesus Meru's eyes narrow as she draws twin short daiklaves.

The two of them were fanatics. They were not bad people. They believed that they were the true Exalts, Princes of the Earth. They believed that the creature before them was a demon attempting to twist their minds.

And they believed that to aid the world, they had to destroy that demon.

Spoiler
    Show

All roll Join Battle who're going to Join Battle.

Pell: (4d10)[9][2][2][7](20)
    Meru: (8d10)[6][9][9][5][3][8][2][8](50)
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Rose sighed. "I wish it didn't have to come to this."

Because no matter what happened, someone whose only crime was following their beliefs to the fullest of their ability might meet there end in this battle.

The Dawn Caste took hold of the sheathe of her blade, holding it in the ready position. She crouched down, a hand on her hilt.

Ready to draw, in one.

Perfect.

Moment of stillness.

"Come, then."

Spoiler
    Show
    Rose is activating Wind-Cutting Blade Form on her first action. War And Peace Preperation interacts with Summoning The Loyal Blade to give her 2 bonus successes on Join Battle.

Join Battle: (5d10)[10][1][9][10][4](34) +2 sucesses.

Stunt Dice: (3d10)[2][2][4](8)

Essence:
    Personal: 12/17
    Peripheral: 29/34 (5 attuned)
    Overdrive: 0/10

Health Levels:
    0 [ ]
    -1 [ ][ ]
    -2 [ ][ ]
    -4 [ ][ ]
    X [ ]
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-06-25 at 11:34 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

"Cousins," Besi said quietly. Looking at Rose with a steely glint in her eye she set her hands to her daiklaves, "we are somewhat outmatched at the moment. Retreat would be wiser.

'Do not engage a Solar on her own terms,' I think they said?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Join Batttleee.

(5d10)[1][5][9][8][6](29)

13. - Top - End - #193

"If ever there was a moment..."

Skandi stood up, drew his sword and strapping on his shield. He speaks firmly, his voice steadily rising. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Besi, but I lied to you when I told you my name. Lookshy didn't send me here - I came of my own will, to protect the people of Waypoint from the monsters of the Underworld and the tyrants of the Realm."

His voice is pitched to everyone in earshot, now, and drops an octave as he starts to grow. "I am Skandi the Wolf, called Dragonsbane in all the North, Temple-Smasher by the Realm, Kinslayer by my foes, Hero by my friends. I am he who won a bottomless purse from the Jade Court of Rakshastan and traded it for the blade Moonwrath, so that I might smite the Creatures of Darkness wherever they fled. I am chosen of Ever-Changing Luna, and bear Her most holy blessing."

His fangs are visible to everyone, and he's grown at least a foot. Short red-brown fur grows all over him, strong as steel, as his armor strains to cover his suddenly more visible muscles. The handsome young man is gone; the beastman has arisen.

"And if anyone wishes to lay a hand on Triumphant Rose Guardian, Lawgiver and chosen of Sol Invictus, they had better go through me, first."

Fate/Heroic: A homebrew conversion of the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying system to the Fate/stay night setting.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

Besi spared little more than a glance for Skandi; the corners of her lips turned downard, but she didn't look surprised. "Also somewhat outnumbered," she said in her trademark barely-over-a-whisper.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Child

This isn't his fight, but one of those involved says he knows the next target. Even if he doesn't like him much, his help could be key. And getting him integrated with the Convention of Wood...

First things first, though. Picking up Grass in a fireman's carry, Child runs to the entrance of the building, calling out the one phrase guaranteed to empty a building.

"Fire! Fire in the Inn. Everyone out!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Going to make sure that Grass Lightning is out of the building before I go back to the battle. Not sure how to handle this.

Join Battle:(9d10)[1][5][1][5][8][8][8][4][6](46)+1 Success
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fire? Aya sighs to herself as she makes her way after Child. Whatever was going on she'd find out soon enough, but if she had to carry another bucket of water today to put out a fire it would be too soon! Its not too long before she finds to both her dismay and amusement, the answer to Child's actions, not a fire but well there was a Orihalcum wielding person and a Lunar. This was turning into quite the frier. Sadly she couldn't really afford intervening in this combat, she was already at her limits and any more essence would get her questioned as easily as the Solar. Doubtless the Lunar and the Solar could handle the entire affair.

Another sigh escapes her lips, she couldn't let well enough alone after all, and she takes a step towards the combatants. Ensuring to catch the Solar's eyes she calls out, "Take them alive if you can!" Cleansing... Wyld Hunts... one day they'll regret making enemies of the Solars, a day that she felt was on the horizon. She was Chosen after all, whatever that meant did not mean good for Creation's people.
    Last edited by Illyceria; 2012-07-01 at 07:49 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197

Skandi circles around to Rose's side, his back to the wall. "Besi gave you a chance to back down, and until the necromancer is dead, I have no quarrel with you. I advise that you accept your leader's offer. He bares his fangs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking a Guard action and moving to near Rose. I'll want to un-guard and attack a Dynast probably the tick after one of them does something that isn't running away.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

Sesus Meru

The vile games and power struggles of Anathema are of no interest to her. Whatever agenda the demon desires must be stopped.

They are evenly matched in size, and they have been told that superior numbers are to be employed as a matter of course. But she could not run, could not shame herself by retreating. Force, then, and not numbers would carry this day. She would have to strike swiftly before they could retaliate.

Child's cry of "Fire" quickly becomes true as the young Fire Aspect ignites, enveloping herself in flicking swirls of red flame. She dashes forward, and batters aside Rose's defenses, her glowing jade blades slicing into her flesh.

Spoiler
    Show

One die stunt for me. Ringing Anvil Onslaught for 8m(2 extra attacks). Channeling Valor.

First Attack: (18d10)[10][10][6][2][7][9][8][4][2][10][2][8][4][5][4][10][9][4](114) Base Damage: (7d10)[8][4][3][7][1][1][7](31)
    Second Attack: (18d10)[5][8][7][7][3][6][10][6][8][6][3][3][6][4][7][1][3][2](95) Base Damage:(7d10)[2][10][9][2][3][6][6](38)
    Third Attack: (18d10)[7][6][2][10][8][3][6][5][9][10][6][7][2][9][3][7][6][10](116) Base Damage: (7d10)[5][2][4][6][10][10][6](43)

It's also roughly about this time that Child unceremoniously throws Grass Lightning over his shoulder, and sprints her outside the inn. "Safely," isn't really a word that he could use at this time though. One couldn't call anyplace where at least six Exalts were fighting safe until you couldn't see them. And even then...
    Last edited by industrious; 2012-07-02 at 10:27 AM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Racing out of the building, Child glances around to see if he can catch sight of the Shadow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception+Awareness:(5d10)[4][5][6][4][7](26)
    Last edited by Tavar; 2012-07-02 at 10:37 AM.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

Creepy one, the Old Man's Shadow. Everyone knew that she was the Old Man's pawn, though they differed on the details. His secret assassin, some claimed. No, his spy, another. Forsaken Starfall claimed that she was his lover, but Forsaken Starfall usually thought that about anyone who was close with anyone.

And in typical Creepy Old Man's Shadow fashion, rather than stay nearby or hidden, she's standing on a roof.

...Why?
    Last edited by industrious; 2012-07-02 at 11:06 AM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

21. - Top - End - #201

"Leave her alone!"

Skandi broke his defensive stance as Meru charged, outmatching her speed as he himself charged as a Jade-attired juggernaut, dull-clawedfeet digging into the inn floor with each step. "That was not smart, Dynast," he hisses, catching her attention as she starts her stroke.

With Meru's blades committed to the barrage against Rose, he feinted a shield-bash to her skull, then brought the blade around under the shield, hitting her in the side with enough force to hurl her into a wall before immediately charging after her. "She's not your biggest problem," Skandi growled. "Your biggest problem is that you're an idiot," he said in a lighter tone as the armored warrior bounced off a wall.

Spoiler
    Show

I can break my guard at any point; I choose between Meru moving and Meru attacking, if that's acceptable - If not, I'll do it the tick after Meru attacks.

Skandi is attacking once with his Reaver Daiklaive. He is supplementing his attack with Burrowing Devil Strike, making it Piercing, and using the First Dexterity excellency to add five dice to the attack roll. I'm fairly certain his Heroism specialties apply. Should he act before Meru swings, he'll also add his Solar Bond pool of 4 dice to it and channel his Valor, since this is undeniably protecting his Solar valorously.

Base+Excellency: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3591822/
    Specialties: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3591824/
    Stunt Dice: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3591825/
    Solar Bond & Valor: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3591826/
    Edit - 12 successes base, +0 specialties, +0/1/1 stunt, +6 if I pull off an interrupt.

Base Damage is 14L, Piercing. Should the damage roll be below 40% successes, Skandi will use the Third Strength excellency to reroll it.

This attack should cause knockdown/knockback, since I'm fairly certain that Meru doesn't have (Stamina+Resistance) 14 or greater.

Essence
    Personal: 22/22
    Peripherial: 29/48 (13 committed)

Health Levels
    0 [ ]
    -1 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
    -2 [ ][ ]
    -4 [ ][ ]
    X [ ]

Last edited by Aevylmar; 2012-07-02 at 04:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Sesus Meru

The Dynast is sent flying by the force of Skandi's blow, a terrible wound cutting her open from left temple to right thigh, straight through the Dynast's armor. Her crumpled form shatters the wooden walls of the inn, and sends her tumbling to the dirt without, her breaths long and ragged.

Matsui

Skandi is fast.

In this case, however, Matsui reaches the Dynast first.

She kneels next to Meru, blade in hand, and whispers something in her ear, and stands up once more.

The Fire Aspect's head rolls off a second later.

Spoiler
    Show

Anyone capable of seeing this (Penumbra, Child, Isa, and Skandi) can make Int+Martial Arts to identify the technique.

Attack: (16d10)[2][9][7][5][9][1][10][10][5][2][1][7][4][3][2][1](78)

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Triumphant Rose Guardian

Rose grimaces, as the first Dynast charges at her, and the first blow cuts deeply, leaving a nasty cut. Note: get some armor...

However, the Dawn Caste doesn't hesitate, shifting her stance, slightly, and gripping the hilt and sheath of Golden Edge... before drawing, the Orichalcum blade clearing the sheath, wailing at the speed of the draw. The sonic wail focuses into a cutting blade, speeding towards Pell in an instant.

Spoiler
    Show
    Right. -2 penalty to all rolls, so...

Accuracy Roll: (10d10)[4][2][2][10][4][3][6][6][3][6](46)

Damage: (7d10)[10][6][6][4][3][3][9](41) Lethal Damage (and it's a Piercing Attack)

Stunt Dice: (3d10)[5][4][8](17)

Essence:
    Personal: 12/17
    Peripheral: 29/34 (5 Attuned)
    Overdrive: 7/10

Health Levels:
    0 [X]
    -1 [X][X][X]
    -2 [X][ ][ ][ ]
    -4 [ ]
    X [ ]

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

Besi's eyes dart from the Solar to the Lunar to the other woman to the hole in the inn where the enemy Dragon-Blood and her cousin had smashed through, although she can't see the result of it. She raises her blades slowly, a nod and a shrug at the same time as her cloak and hat begin to fall. If she is required to end this fight...

"Very well."

With a sweeping gesture, her cloak is hung on the end of one of her blades, showing for the first time that she is not armored, save for her wrists. The blade of black jade is sharp enough to pierce steel, but her cloak is not cut. A quick motion flings it at Triumphant Rose Guardian, a wall of cloth to blind her as she dashes in under her guard, slamming bodily into her and throwing her off balance and off her feet. As the two of them fly through the air, Besi skids to a halt and in the split second before the two of them part, snaps back her foot and kicks her in the stomach.

Keeping her eye on both of them, she raises her blade to defend the sorcerer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Two unarmed strikes against Rose (attacking her is just good sense, sorry. =P), followed by a Defend Other action on Pell. PDV for defending will be 5, action is Speed 5. 2 motes Martial Arts Excellency on the first kick, channeling Compassion on the second kick. If the first one Incaps her (yeah right), the second will be a coup-de-grace for some instructive bruise calligraphy instead of playing Russian Roulette with the damage dice.

(14d10)[4][7][8][7][5][8][10][9][8][9][2][7][5][9](98) - 11 successes
    (14d10)[4][4][3][9][1][1][7][6][10][9][3][6][10][4](77) - 7 successes with -1 Onslaught penalty against Rose

Raw damage is +5B on the first hit, +10B on the second.

Assuming we've had time to recover Essence...

Personal: 16/18
    Peripheral: 27/40 (13 commit)
    Temp WP: 10/10
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2012-07-03 at 12:32 AM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Sierra, hearing loud and dangerous noises, once more has a choice.
    The sensible thing to do is to flee this place before she gets in any MORE trouble.

Obviously, she heads for the noise.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

"Pen," Isa repeats thoughtfully. "Well. I don't suppose I can stop you from following, can I?" A small smile plays over her face, there and gone like a wisp of cloud passing across the sun.

"One more thing. You've seen him before? Do you know who —"

She is interrupted by the sound of splintering wood and hissing flames, as Sesus Meru crashes through a wall into open ground. Isa leaps to her feet, standing on tiptoe to get a better view. All of a sudden she looks... anxious? Annoyed?
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2012-07-03 at 02:03 AM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Orc in the Playground

Penumbra reacts in approximately the same manner as Isa, twirling around to face the newly renovated inn. Her notched bow is brought up to bear, but she makes no move to shoot. Things are already going the way she wants them to, after all, what with the Dragonblooded dying.

"It looks like your friends are in a spot of trouble." Penumbra remarks drily. "You can go help them if you want, though by how hard that blow looked, I wouldn't advise it. I'll wait here for you if you do decide to jump into the fray."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

The Second Battle of Waypoint

Pell nods a frantic thanks at Besi, as the sole surviving Fire Aspect knocks back Rose's blow.

"Keep them off me," he calls out, mystic patterns and cycles once more circling around him.

Besi follows up with a flurry of her own blows, and Rose crumples to the ground, breathing but unconscious.

Spoiler
    Show

Pell is taking a Shape Sorcery action. It is now...Child's turn, then Skandi, then Matsui, Besi and Pell again.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aya grimaces as the combat gets deadly, quickly. With the blood of one dragon spill everywhere she decides it not a good idea to stay nearby. All of this for simply staying low! It was getting tiring, and there was little she could do to patch up the headless one. Slipping outside Aya begins to breath heavily her eyes now directed to the big ol' fight that could bring the entire building down. "I guess no takes to the plea that a good beating is good a killing is not," she grumbles.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Besi frowns slightly as the Dawn Caste goes down. With a disappointed look, she faces Skandi, redirecting her efforts into protecting the sorcerer. Nothing will get past her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflexively activating Beak Spears Frog.
    Personal Ess: 14/18 (4 commit)
    Temp WP: 9/10