Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    JtG:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "What? I, the girls, in the hall." He pushes through, back into the hall, pulling Marana with him, unwilling to be separated again, not with these freakish events.

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss
    (Back at the Inn)

    T'riss having been deep in thought suddenly shakes herself and nods.

    Aye, Lady Ashlyn, I would take three of your bolts if you wouldn't mind sharing them. That will refill my quiver and I can leave the others for the villagers.

    T'riss will pull out 5 platinum peices..."Tis not gold but 'tis worth 10 gold in my land. Would this be enough?"


    (To Arthros and Aswin)
    Unless you need me, I would rather remain here to protect those that remain should something happen. Though when you reach Sir Bildraths, would you be so kind as to seek out a weapon whose properties are more of a slashing nature...perhaps a longsword or dagger or even a sickle, should the shop cater to farmers?

    She hands three more pieces of platinum to them. "I hope this is enough to cover the cost."

    (OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    at most the longsword should be 23-25, sickle and dagger should both be cheaper)

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Certes, lady T'rissaste. 'Tis more than I paid for them, in truth" Ashlyn replies. She hands the bolts to you, along with five gold coins.
    _________________

    Bildrath does in deed have a few sickles that look like they would make suitable weapons, as well as a few handaxes, and a well made, but battered longsword.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Like I said, pretty much everything =< 200 GP is available, other than alchemicals, which are limited, and antiundead stuff, which he just doesn't have. His is a mercantile, not a general store.


    Sallera:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The old man slides down the side of the altar to collapse like a rag-doll on the ground, his head in his hands. He rocks to and fro as if saying a formulaic prayer. "No, No!" he blubbers. "You cannot give, for I already have. My prayers were already answered, so you can only be an angel come to punish me."


    Stack:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You try to rush down the hall, but despite her slender frame Marana holds you rooted to the spot with one hand around your wrist.

    She pulls you around to look at her and she seems to change. She is no longer your wife, but an impostor. Or maybe you are the one who changed, because she doesn't look any different. She just doesn't... feel like Marana. None of the emotions you expect—concern, love, fear for her—arise in your breast when you look in her eyes. "Arthros, be calm," she says. "You remember the day we promised to sanctify them to the Divinity Within, and that time has come. Come back to bed."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure if I'm describing it IC well enough, but I'm also not sure how to do it better. Have you heard of Capgras delusions? It's sort of like that.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros claims one of the warding pendants, parting with his coin as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Really need to redo his cash, just haven't gotten to it.

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Jeff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    One of the candles jerks suddenly in its stand, the abrupt motion snuffing the flame. The one across the hall follows, and four more flicker out one by one, the onset of darkness drawing ever nearer. "Punishment. Is that what you pray for, in the depths of your heart? Or is it... absolution? I think that perhaps even you do not know."

    The soft whisper of well-oiled metal against leather filters across the room as August's footsteps echo on the stone floor, and the blade seems to draw what little remains of the light into it, becoming a shifting edge of shadow. The sword rises to the old man's neck, a bare inch from his flesh, and irises of liquid gold gaze down upon him. "I will hear your confession, and your words will tell me your desires. Then, you will be granted judgement."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, going for the theatrical effects here (which, it turns out, shadowcasters are actually pretty good at, with their lack of verbal components and all). Using an Umbral Hand to snuff a few candles, trying to get the light level down to shadowy-ish or just above. Then, using Black Candle on August's sword for a 6-round Darkness effect. If I'm really lucky and August's impressions are accurate, it might even wear off at about the right time.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2012-08-18 at 11:49 AM.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Sallera:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you enter the church and begin to snuff out candles, the old man shrinks against the altar in fear, but after you've approached maybe ten feet, he rises, jumps toward you, and disappears. You then notice a hole in the floor that had been hidden from view while you stood in the doorway.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "My thanks" T'riss replies as she looks over the bolts and then places them in her quiver.

    She leans back against the wall and closes her eyes. Her body still tense.

    OOC: Okay, T'riss is good until either a) the guys come back and/or something happens at the inn.

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Jeff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "So, you fear your fate that much?" August lets the old man go; he had only wanted information anyway, but it seemed this one was not as easily intimidated as he had appeared, and even hidden as he would be down in that hole, it would be too easy for someone to cut him off.

    Sheathing his sword, August blows out the remaining candles in the church to avoid attracting any more of the dead and sets about a more thorough inspection of the building's interior. If that man had been the source of the town's curse somehow... perhaps there would be some sign of what he had done.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 on Search for 13 around the edges and the floor, and taking 20 for 23 on the altar area. Figure I can probably spend half an hour or so searching before returning to the inn, although August will withdraw outside the door if it seems anyone is coming up through the hole.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Sallera:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you search, sobbing, screams, and moans issue periodically from the hole in the floor. You find little of note, though there are a number of religious relics and items, including a gold chalice and two silver bells on the altar. Behind the altar, you find an amulet similar to those given to you by Nicolae, though this one is soft and rotten, as though afflicted with some sort of mold. The leather thong it hung from seems to have been snapped, as though snatched away from someone's neck.

    Your return to the square is uneventful.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    A knocking at the door heralds August's return, an hour and a half after his departure, and he immediately joins anyone still awake at the table. "I have seen much, but discovered little," he says by way of greeting, placing a golden chalice, two silver bells, and a decayed bone raven on the table. "Nicolae is yet alive, and his home secure; we shall go and bring him here in the morning. I spoke with the tree by the church; it is certain the curse began there, although of its source the tree had little to say but sorrow. And I met a living man in the church itself, although he was half-mad with grief and guilt, and fled into a hole in the floor before I could learn his story. I am afraid I saw nothing of your companions, Lady Ashlyn; we will have to seek them on the morrow, and the basement of the church will be a likely place to start."

    August indicates the chalice and the bells. "These had been placed on the altar; do they hold some significance here? The raven was dropped behind, as though it had been torn from someone's neck. Ah, and lest I forget, Nicolae gave me these as well, that we may be protected as we face this curse." He places two undamaged ravens on the table alongside the other, matching the one he now wears around his neck.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skaye, Catfolk Knight

    Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure who paid for the 3, but I'm assuming Arya was one, so these others are up for grabs.


    "Your work is much appreciated, and will give us a great deal to ponder, I will retire though, so that we are fully refreshed for the morning,when, I hope, the powers of these fell creatures will be much diminshed."
    Arya speaks sorrowfully, having seen the state of these humans, and then turns, hoping that one of the otehrs will fill her in on any extra information in the morning.

    Spoiler
    Show
    If asked anything else, she will indicate her intentions: rescue Nicolae, then go investigate the church.

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    At August's retelling Aswin was astounded when he professed he talked to a tree by the church. "Ah most useful ability, for many a tree holds wisdom, old and true", he said with an almost deferential bow; after the thing with having taken a giant's eyes, the man must be some kind of seer. "And I see that the laws of my home still hold true, no matter how far I was brought away after my apparent demise. For a raven is a symbol of wisdom and knowledge, but as carrion eaters they are also harbingers of death and war. Wisdom and war - that makes preparedness in battle, so no wonder the raven symbol protects from the curse we are to face. I shall gladly wear it to combat, to strike fear in the heart of those who can feel it, and crush those vile abominations devoid of feeling."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I have half a mind to produce a Raven Banner in the night and wear it as a standard into battle
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Ashlyn is clearly saddened by August's news. "I admit I bore little hope that Madeleine and Gilles might have survived their venture to the church," she says, "but that you saw no sign of them doth way heavily on me."

    "I know little of the religion of this domain and can shed no light on the meaning of these relics," she says indicating the chalice and bells. "Perhaps one of the villagers might know."

    Most of the townsfolk have gone to sleep, though the card players, the barkeep, and the young man with the rich clothes are still awake.

    Spoiler
    Show
    A Knowledge (religion), Spellcraft, or Appraise check might give you a hunch about the items.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Indeed," August replies to Aswin. "It was one of the blessings bestowed upon me by the ancient tree whose spirit I carry with me; it is through his lingering wishes that I can hear their words."

    August runs a finger along the lip of the chalice, examining the relics more closely now that he is back in the light. "Well, if they do not know, perhaps we can make a guess."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Appraise (untrained): (1d20+3)[5]
    Spellcraft: (1d20+12)[30]
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Sallera:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The bells are of a sort that might be used to communicate with certain spirits, at least in the land you come from.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros goes over to the well dressed man. "Greetings. You look to be a man of some import in this village. Is there anything you can tell us of what has been happening? Who are your rulers here?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    diplomacy (1d20+14)[21]

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    After a few moments of examining the cup's construction and listening to the tone of the bells, August nods. "I know not how many rules hold true here, but this is the chime of beckoning. I have heard it in the house of a witch who spoke with spirits; it may have served the same purpose here, although to what end I can only guess."
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Ruler?" the man replies brusquely. "Depends on what you mean. If you mean the man who collects taxes and occasionally murders someone, that would be Strahd. If you mean the person who actually runs the town, you're wanting the burgomaster. 'Course, there's no burgomaster at the moment. We haven't had time to elect a new one."
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2012-06-16 at 09:46 AM.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros continues, using his most conciliatory tone. "I presume then that something befell the previous holder of the office? May I ask what? I would not pry, but given the circumstances, we must ask all the information possible."

    "And this Strahd, what can you tell of him? He sounds...unsavory."

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Oh yes, something happened to the old Burgomaster," the man says bitterly. "Strahd happened. My father was a young man, barely graying around his temples, and now he lies dead, these past ten days. Our count, or one of the creatures or men he employs killed him!" He sighs and drains the rest of his wine. "He died before the plague began, thank Light, but my sister is now trapped in our house standing vigil over his body, lest the infection manage to raise him."

    The young man seems suddenly startled, as though he just realized he forgot to extinguish his cooking fire before leaving home. "Forgive me, master August, for my rudeness. I do not have my father's skill at leadership, and yet the villagers assume I will govern them. The last week has not been easy.

    "I am Ismark Kolyavich, son of Kolyan Indirovich.

    "You wanted to know about Strahd too, correct? He is a demon, and his power is such that few have ever defied him. My father did, with a relic passed down to him since before Strahd came to this place: the Holy Symbol of Ravenkind. Strahd came to our house. Heaven knows why. My father drove him off with the Symbol, and the next morning my father was dead of poison. That night the attacks began."
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros leans forward. "This holy symbol, do you still have it? It could prove the key to driving off this invasion.If the attacks coincide with your father's loss..."

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "No," Ismark says, "my sister Ireena does, but she's barricaded herself and our father's corpse in the mansion and stands watch to destroy our father should he rise again. You can talk to her, if you want, but she won't even let me in my own house!"
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros nods, returning to his companions. "An interesting development. There may be a holy item of some power, barricaded in the Burgomaster's home to the South. The man's sister stands vigil over their father, though she will not see visitors. Not that I blame her, given the circumstances. Do we pay her a visit before going to the church?"

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    August nods enthusiastically, tucking the spirit-beckoning bells into his pocket. "We must go south on the morrow anyway, to rescue Nicolae, and he mentioned also a house next to his that is a nexus of activity for the shades, which we should investigate. If we can offer rescue to another while we are nearby, we should do so, whether she take it or not."
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss opens an eye.

    Huh...so we have a church with a madman where others of Lady Ashlyn's companions may or may not be, a woman trapped in house w/ Dead Body and holy symbol, and Master Naicolai is trapped in his house as well.

    She leans forward, speaking of...Ah, Master August...when you visited Master Nicolai, where you by any chance able to procure a sickle or something for me?


    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I am assuming that sometime during the night things were quiet enough for T'riss to meditate/rest?
    Last edited by Fireheart; 2012-06-19 at 09:47 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Nay, Lady T'rissaste, I came across no weapons in my search. There is this, however." He indicates the unclaimed bone raven on the table.

    "A gift from Nicolae to you," he says, placing a peculiar emphasis on the words.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2012-06-19 at 10:02 AM.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss leans over and picks up the necklace.

    "From Nicolae, you say?" she looks at it, holding it up so it catches the light from the flickering lanterns. "And it will help protect us from this cursed land?" She places it around her neck. "I will give him my thanks on the morrow."
    Last edited by Fireheart; 2012-06-19 at 03:21 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    You wake early to the bustle inevitable when many families stay in a small space. Most of the women—and some of the men—are in the kitchen preparing an improvised breakfast of meat porridge and stale bread soaked in sweetened buttermilk. Some of the villagers eat ravenously, while others take small bites and extend their meal over nearly half an hour. All of them are clearly used to scanty rations.

    Outside, the sun is rising. You think. The fog has grown even worse over the night and it's difficult to see more than twenty feet ahead of you. Ashlyn is outside keeping watch over the barricades as best she can, assisted by Parriwimble, who carries a heavy staff held over his broad muscular shoulder.

    Stack:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You wake up extremely tired and shaken from your dream. This has no game effects yet.

    In case you didn't realize, your wife implied that the Blood of Vol had taken your daughters for unholy purposes, and that at some point in the past the two of you had agreed to this. (Arthros would have picked up on this, even if you didn't.)
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2012-06-20 at 07:24 PM.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    August is outside early, not yet needing food and eager to resume their quest. He walks a circuit of the barricades with Ashlyn as he waits for the others to eat, the giant's magic in his eyes revealing details through the fog, although even to his sight the mist is oppressive.

    "We will seek to return Nicolae to the square this morn, and possibly the late Burgomaster's daughter, should she acquiesce; we will investigate the space under the church after that. Will you be remaining here to protect the villagers?"
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    The old man wakes from a fitful, dream-filled slumber with a frown already on his lips. A hand brushes through messy, now-unkempt hair as he sits up, unsteadily pushing himself to his feet. A bit of stumbling later, and the old professor is sitting down at a nearby table, looking at what passes for breakfast around these parts, pushing the gruel-looking concoction around with a wooden spoon.

    "Not quite tea and scones...eh Vesper?" The curious device floats nearby, crystalline protrusions glowing as it continues to hover silently. The professor frowns, looking around the inn, before pushing his bowl away, and making his way outside, his limp today more marked than the previous. He stops along the way, questioning his companions about any new leads, seeking to be brought up to speed on their current situation...though one phrase is repeated in every conversation.

    "We need to find the library..."
    Last edited by Mahrke; 2012-06-21 at 01:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •