Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skye, Catfolk Knight

    Arya stands, drawing her blade out of the creature's torso and wiping it off, weary of the effect that this bile could have on her equipment, she'd seen two many knights fall after their blades snapped from the ichor of some monstrous foe.

    She surveyed the battlefield, nodding to herself when she assured herself that all their foes had been vanquished. "It is done." she murmured to herself, and with the rest of the group intact: they had shown themselves to be competent fighters, and a couple had shown the usefulness of their magery in combat. That being said, she had not suffered a wound, and new she would not be accepting Arthros's offer to share her pain any time soon.

    The professor seemed in bad shape, but she knew the healer would see to it, so she strode back to the group, looking about warily, then about-faced and stood, on guard ready to defend against anything.

    "Those were corpses, animated by fell magic, the walking dead. It would seem we are come to late. This city doesn't seem besieged. It seems conquered."

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Don't be hasty in your judgement, but be hasty in your deeds", Aswin answered, getting back up on Drifa. "Some of those corpses were still fresh. There might still be people to save here if we don't tarry too long. Mend your wounds and regain your composure, but then we have to move swiftly."
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  3. - Top - End - #123
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros goes about, quickly tending to the wounded.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll top poeple off, details in OOC after I check HP totals. Please try to keep current totals on your sheets to make my job easier


    "We know neither the extent of the village nor how long this has been going on. We did not tarry in coming here, the one who bore the message certainly believed some lived. Let us press on and see if any may yet be saved."

    "As for direction...this area seems abandoned. We could try going forward, to the center, or turning to either side. I have no way to know where the living would make their redoubt. If there where a helpful sparrow or alley cat I could question them, but I am certain any animal with a bit of sense has long fled."

    "Since it is now obvious that battle will be the order of the day, let me grant us a token of defense against it. Aswin, with your leave, I would create a circle about you that would protect all who stand near from the evils we face?"
    He draws a small vial of silvery powder from his satchel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    assuming he doesn't mind, magic circle against evil (protection from evil is on the list, so I presume that this is too.

    everyone within 10' gets protection from evil and evil summons can't enter. +2 deflection AC, +2 resistance to saves, blocks mental effects

    60 minutes duration
    Last edited by stack; 2012-05-10 at 07:14 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss shudders as the last of the Zombies fall.

    "Ewwww. I hate. Hate. Undead. Blessed Elistraee." She shakes her head.

    Walking over toward the Professor, she helps him stand. "Are you okay?" she asks. "Your magic is quite interesting but I do like going faster." She smiles and glances to the others. Nodding to Drifa, she offers a slight bow to the creature who helped her.

    When the healer reaches her again, she lowers her inate resistance to spells to make it easier for him to heal her. "You have my thanks again, Arthros. If not for your magic, I would not have been much use in the fight."


    Once healed, she takes a quick moment to load her crossbow. Holding it in one hand and her rapier in the other, she steps out toward the crossroads to look in both directions cautiously. Carefully kneeling in the road, she searches the ground.


    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking to see if she can find any signs of large groups passing and the direction.

    Survival (1d20+6)[8]
    (Track)
    Edit: apparently not. :(

    Last edited by Fireheart; 2012-05-10 at 08:00 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    The dark energy pierces through August's shadowy armour, but it is a glancing blow, not enough to do any serious damage, and the creature is dead before he can even release the arrow. Putting his weapons away, he leans back against the nearest wall, staring at the black gauntlet now covering his hand. "This is truly a twisted realm. Of what meaning is the balance when the void is occupied?"

    Shuddering, August steps forward, indicating the centre of town. "They will be at the largest building, of course. The church, or the town hall, where they can defend themselves and await our coming. If not, then we need only find a wise enough tree, and I can ask it what it has seen from its highest branches."
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    The professor seems grateful for the dark elf's assistance, cluthing her forearm feebly as she helps him too his knees. A warm smile greets his lips at her comment about his magic. "Not so different from my students, then. It is always a popular trick."

    When Arthros has tended to his wounds, he offer a nod, and a relieved "Thank you. Better than any doctor's attention, by far." Soon enough, he's back on his feet...well...as 'on his feet' as the old man can get, looking around warily.

    "We would do well to proceed, chaps. If those cretins are more widespread than just the welcoming party, then it would be an ill tiding for us to tarry, and allow them time to plan for our arrival." He pauses, and his gaze goes to August, "I fear that our call here may have been for naught. If this town was once composed of normal citizens, I fret they've been overwhelmed by such monstrosities. I surmise we would be best served by seeking the library as well, and retreating back to somewhere safe to research what method is best to ferry us home. It would have the added benefit of offering additional time spent walking the town, on the slight chance that someone yet lives with these creatures about."
    Last edited by Mahrke; 2012-05-10 at 10:46 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "No. That we are not where I thought changes nothing of our quest; and that aside, if their books showed a method to escape, would they not have used it themselves?" Bending down to pick up the orb of light, August flinches as his other hand goes dark - still too much to look at, still something he could not avoid - and in a strange reversal of logical consequence, the orb's lack of light seems to be absorbed, and it once again fills with radiance.

    "There will be some left alive. We need only find our way to them."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Burning two uses of Black Candle to recharge the Radiant Sphere.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skye, Catfolk Knight

    "You speak wisely, professor," Arya nodded at his words, "We should get going now: I am not well acquainted with cities, but I believe that if we continue straight on we will find the centre as fast as any other way. If we wait too long I expect we will meet more of these creatures before too long."

    With that, Arya takes point, sword out and advances straight ahead, going straight on at he crossroads, but not leaving the others behind.

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "I would guess the largest buildings would be near the center of town, though I cannot say for certain. Straight on, then." Arthros takes position in the second row, allowing the more capable melee fighters to lead and share the benefit of his enchantment.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    @Sallera
    Spoiler
    Show
    Did you want to go get Artax?
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Jeff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nah, that was deliberate. August's not really on top of things at the moment, thanks to his recent metaphysical revelations, and he's also used to the horse just catching up when it falls behind.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    The wisened old man holds up a hand. "Fair knight!" He calls. "I believe it would be advantageous to send another ahead. Trissaste spoke of once being a scout, and I believe her talents could be of us here. Would it not be best to let her forewarn us of danger, while you stay here, with us?"

    He looks to the dark elf, "I know it is dangerous, but if you try to stay within sight of us, I will do my best to pull you from troubles when they find you." He ponders this for a moment. "If they find you."
    Last edited by Mahrke; 2012-05-11 at 10:14 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Take care, don't stray too far ahead. We will be ready to come to your aid." Arthros nods gravely, whispering a blessing as she goes.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss nods. I will indeed. She glances at Arthros...and I'll try not to get too far away this time.
    She moves up slightly, still holding her loaded crossbow in one hand and rapier in the other.

    As she passes Arya, she gives a slight bow to the catkin, "You showed much bravery in running through the black fire," she says quietly.

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Let's go with 10 ft in front of the party unless some suggests otherwise in the OOC.

    Stealth Rolls
    hide (1d20+8)[28]
    move silently (1d20+8)[16]

    Edit: Now that's a hide rolll!

    Scouting Rolls
    spot (1d20+11)[13]
    listen (1d20+11)[22]

    NOTE: She gets a +4 to the spot and listen roles vs. undead and +2 vs aberrations.
    Last edited by Fireheart; 2012-05-11 at 01:06 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skye, Catfolk Knight

    Arya paused at Isaac's call, and waited for the others to catch up. Certainly this elf looked the part of a tracker, but they must know little of the Knights of the Far Plains to think them dull witted. She acceded however to their requests hoping that these hairless folk would prove themselves capable.

    She took the rear guard, alert to any suspicious movements. She found herself wondering why she so readily listened to these humans when by her rank she ought to have been given command of any situation, but she felt no desire to take command. I am strongest with a blade in my hand, not with a map or a strategy.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Listen: (1d20+6)[12]
    Spot: (1d20+2)[17]

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Through the fog, T'riss hears flesh tearing, followed by great slurping swallows and the sound of slimy sliding and crawling. She peers into the fog, but can't make out anything but buildings on either side of the road.

    @Fireheart
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is roughly what you can see:
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss looks back at the others and motions that there is something else out there but she can't see anything specific.

    She motions them to follow and continues forward cautiously still looking out for any motions.

    Spoiler
    Show
    hide (1d20+8)[11]
    move silently (1d20+8)[17]

    spot (1d20+11)[14]
    listen (1d20+11)[25]

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Isaac continues on after the dark elf, keeping a close watch on her. He breathes out, his cane clacking against the cobblestone as he proceeds at his hobbled pace, and conjures the chalkboard once more in his mind's eye. Teleportation wasn't so hard when you knew that space and time were simply different facets of the same geometry, linked. One of the easiest forms scrawls across his mental tableau; even then, the formula is a good eight lines long, but Isaac knows it by heart, could recite it in his sleep...and even now, he feels the innate connection he has to the physical world clearly.

    He focuses, ready to unleash this power at a moment's notice.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Readied Action
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trigger: A foe attacks Trissaste.
    Effect: Cast Transposition, targeting Trissaste and Arya, causing them to switch places before the attack resolves.

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skye, Catfolk Knight

    Arya noted Triss's warning and made sure to keep her attention spilt: ahead was where the next attack was most likely to come as they pressed deeper into the city, but it would be a foolish error to leave their rear unguarded and vulnerable.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Well, forewarned was forearmed. August twitches slightly as he looks inward - it was starting to get easier to acknowledge the incomprehensible existence, if only momentarily - and a bit of his personal reality slips away into the shadows around him, creating a field of tiny spaces where the concept of being struck simply faded into nothingness.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Caul of Shadow, +2 deflection to AC. Lasts 6 minutes.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2012-05-11 at 06:41 PM.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    @All
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, go ahead and choose positions within the revealed area on the map. You also get a surprise round, because even though you don't know where the creatures are you know they're there and they haven't seen or heard you yet. Also, I promise to resize the future maps so they don't screw up formatting.


    @Mahrke
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can't ready actions before combat. That's what a surprise round is for.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    The professor's formulae change upon noticed that the hidden creatures don't seem to have noticed them yet.

    "Haste!" Comes the hushed tone of the englishman, and with it, he gestures to his companions with his cane; first at Trissaste, then to the warriors, Aswin and Arya, and finally to the vicious wolf, Drifa.

    Once again, the rush is felt, as the world around them seems to slow to a crawl, as if they and they alone could move without impediment.

    Trissaste, though, is not given mere speed. Time stops and starts for but a second, in the instant the time-lost travellers go to action, giving the dark elf a brief opportunity to set the pace of the battle instead of abiding by it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Position: s6
    Free Action: Manifest Swiftness during initiative rolls. Spell Penetration (1d20+6)[17].
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cost: 3 power points
    Target: Trissaste
    Effect: Trissaste's initiative count improves by 6, allowing her to act before the baddies.

    Standard Action: Manifest Haste
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cost: 6 power points
    Target: Trissaste, Aswin, Arya, and Drifa
    Effect: The targets gain 30' movement, +1 to attack, dodge AC, and reflex, and an additional attack at their highest BaB whenever they make a full attack.

    Last edited by Mahrke; 2012-05-11 at 10:30 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arthros produces a small script from his pouch, holding above his head. A pale blue nimbus emanates out, settling on each. "May the sovereign host protect us all."

    It soon fades leaving only the warm glow of confidence and readiness.
    Spoiler
    Show
    surprise mass conviction, 20' burst, +3 morale all saves 60 minutes, stacks w/ +2 resistance from magic circle vs evil, won't stack w/ inspire courage

    position is 10' behind Aswin, delaying first round to after baddies (why did I take improved initiative?)

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Onward then!" Aswin said perhaps louder than necessary, once again breaking into song. He guided Drifa forward until he was beside their scout, shielding T'riss both with his presence and the protective magic placed upon him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    depending on where she is, use Inspire Courage and move beside her
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skye, Catfolk Knight

    The others were already preparing for battle, and she felt their powers suddenly touch her, time slowing around her just like it had before. It was so exhilirating! She truly felt with this power that no foe could best her. She was a knight, and she would vanquish their foes.

    She hurtled forward, knowing now the speeds she could reach with the aid of Isaac's magic, sword raised in preparation to strike down any foe she met.

    Surprise round:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Position: behind Isaac, so T6. She then moves up to 70ft until she discovers an enemy.
    If she meets as enemy she will attack.

    Attack Roll: I point in Power Attack: (1d20+10)[12] (with an additional +1 if Inspire Courage affects her)
    Damage: (3d6+7)[20] + (1d6)[1] of fire damage.


    Actions for main round will follow based on what she can see/do.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Suddenly a spell encompasses her, T'riss glances at Arthros and lowers her resistance. The moment he casts Haste, she feels his power encircling her even further.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC: Surprise round action: standard - lower SR)


    T'riss holds her spot and waits for the creatures that she can hear but not see to appear.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Actual Round OOC: Holding action until I can see the creatures.

    IF/Then.

    Will try to move at least 10ft to activate skirmish and attack something.
    Last edited by Fireheart; 2012-05-12 at 08:23 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    As the knight goes on ahead, she sees what was making the grotesque sounds T'riss heard: two giant maggot-like creatures. They lie in the middle of the road, tearing chunks of meat off a corpse—the first corpse, in fact, that you have seen that lies motionless. To her right in an alley is another corpse, this one very much mobile.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone but Isaac and August gets a turn before the badguys. Hopefully the positioning after the surprise round is roughly what you guys wanted.



    'M's are maggots, 'B' is the body.
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2012-05-13 at 02:07 AM.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    "Lady Arya, fall back, don't try to fight them on your own!" His first instinct was to rush ahead as well and support her, but then he'd leave the flank of the others unguarded. Also, he had a responsibility to stay close to the group so the protective magic placed on him would shield them as well. Silently praying the catwoman would heed his warning, he tried to quickly crush the zombie next to him so he was free to move if she got in trouble.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Drifa
    (1d20+16)[24] (1d8+13)[21] trip - (1d20+12)[28]
    (1d20+16)[18] (1d8+13)[18] trip - (1d20+12)[18]

    Aswin, PA for 6
    (1d20+9)[10] (2d6+13)[16]
    (1d20+9)[20] (2d6+13)[21]
    (1d20+4)[17] (2d6+13)[24]
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    Arya Skye, Catfolk Knight

    Her speedy approach was abruptly halted by the sight of the monstruous worms which held her attention. She could hear the other's behind her and Aswin's shout for her to halt, but she was no lady, she was a true Knight, and though she had failed in her duty as First Claw, but she knew that matters of the blade were far simpler; something she could do.

    But she was still not a brash barbarian, and as she approached, darted to the side, hoping that one of the beasts would remain 'engaged' with the corpse.
    As she found the target beast's flank coming within range, Arya focussed on her blade, pouring her determination and conviction into it's latent flames, causing their to flare up.
    She then raised the sword two handed and even as she struck, steeled herself for the monster's return attacks.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to F9.
    Burning Blade: +1d6+4 Fire damage. [Boost]
    Stone Bones Strike: Standard attack, gain Dr 5/Adamantium for one round.
    Attack roll: (1d20+12)[13]
    Damage roll: (2d6+6)[16]
    Fire Damage: (2d6+4)[13]
    Truedeath Crystal: (1d6)[2]

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

    T'riss glances at Aswin as he attacks the Zombie.

    She smiles her fierce grin, and runs toward the Catkin. As she slides to a stop beside the corpse, she shoots her crossbow back at the zombie and rams her rapier into the Maggot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC:
    Moves to F6, fighting two handed. May draw AoO for passing through square does not draw AoO for shooting crossbow.

    AC for AaO:16
    Normal 22

    Shoots crossbow back at Zombie
    [roll]1d20+8[/roll]
    (1d6+5)[7]
    (2d6)[5] skirmish

    Attacks Maggot 1 w/rapier
    [roll]1d20+8[/roll]
    (1d4+1)[4]
    (2d6)[4] skirmish
    Last edited by Fireheart; 2012-05-13 at 07:20 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •