New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Misplaced Identity IC

Realizing that if something went wrong, they would need help, Tessa runs after the two.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tessa just uses the run action, no special abilities whatsoever.
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

As Nicola draws closer, Chie sees her obviously not being happy about her running off, and before Nicky even says anything, without missing a beat, she rushes back down the corridor, not calming down whatsoever as she snatches Nicola by teh hand and drags her back to teh main room.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Heh Kids right then looks like we're on our way out" Robb then also runs forward to try and catch up
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-05 at 12:38 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Chie stops as she sees Robb and Tessa approach, dragging behind Nicola with her in a way her small stature would lead one to believe was impossible. "Oh, hey, you two. How good are you at keeping out of trouble? If we've got this many people, we should be good, but let's try to avoid fighting - we might upset Nicky with worry otherwise. Right, Nicky? Nicky? I think I broke her," Chie remarks as she shakes Nicola. "Hey, we're gonna go be stealthy!" Chie exclaims down to the central chamber. "If we're not back in a few minutes, you might as well follow - or not, we might have died and you will too if you follow us, but that's how it is. Come on, you two, it'll be fun." With that, if no one stops her, Chie turns tail and returns to her path down the corridor, a little slower than before, waiting for the two of them to follow.

Spoiler
    Show
    If they don't she'll finally turn back to greet everyone else.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

@ Hazzard: You seem to have chosen a different passageway to the other people. you could always turn back and meet up with t'others. (provided they choose to stay there of course)

Ivo heads down the passageway towards the sound of battle. The din of fighting grows louder as he does so, and he soon chances upon a small number of dead bodies - two shinigami, one with his hed caved in, the other looking like her throat had been slit, and a number of people dressed in prison garb simmilar to your own marred by a number of sword wounds and lacerations. Ahead of you, you can see a room with a collapsed door - the words armoury engraved in the stone above - and a flight of stairs. the sound of battle comes from up the stairs, but you think you can hear someone moving around in the armoury

Arthur watched Ivo wander away as he focuses on detecting the pressure of the souls around him. From his position in the cell, he can feel the same precence Nicola sensed as a potent flame that far engulf his own, though it appears to be in repose. Above him, Arthur can sense a vast number of spiritual pressures, many of them flaring up or being exstinguised as they clashed. Lastly, he can detect the slightest hint of power from many of the bodies in the abbatoir room.

OOC: can we have the discussion of which way to go and when we're ready in the OOC please, since it's hard to do in IC in character and makes finding stuff I need to reply to awkward.

also, Map of stuff so far to try and help navigation (not any where near to scale): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZNkxrTkE#gid=0

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

Chie heads down the passage looking for Ivo, remembering she'd heard his voice.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGirl

After being dragged around by Chie, Nicola was in no mood to respond to the child's plea. Slumping down in the room with all the other prisioners, she could barely feel the stone wall she was leaning on. I could have gotten Chie killed...She just ran off, all on her own. If she had gotten to that thing... Nicola shuddered at the thought.

Nicola was so lost in thought, she didn't notice when Chie left. But the absence of her friend was noted. Can't say I blame her. I am a demon...I don't deserve friends."...sorry about that."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

An idea suddenly dawns on Chie. She turns back down the corridor, returning to Tessa, Nicola and Robb. "Hey, Nicky, earlier I saw you do this thing, so I'm gonna try it too. Tell me if I did it right, would you?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Sense Motive to sense the energy down the corridor
    (1d20+12)[28]

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I know, I should wait for a DM response normally, but I figured my roll was high enough I could just finally read the info you gave to Echo. If the energy changed, tell me and I'll replace this post.

"Oh..." Chie remarks, suddenly seeming to get cold feet. "So that's why you were nervous. Um... Heh heh heh.... wanna head back then? We, ah, we'll come back to this. Oh yeah, that guy. Was he even down this way?" Chie clears her throat, partially shouting but a little quiter than one would expect, restraining herself from the sudden chill. "Hey, Mr. Weak Man! Are you down here? You need a hand? We've got, like, 8. What, no response? Well, I guess he's not here, let's head back," She grabs Nicola by the hand again, tugging her back towards the main chamber. "Come on, nothing to se ehere, let's come back at full strength - I think I know enough about this place for it to not bne worth scouting out, yes sir."

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Ivo manifests his 2 pistols and starts putting a single bullet into each of the corpses. (As in shoot them, he doesn't want them to get up again and attack him from behind)
    He then wanders back the way he came to find the others, leaving the armoury.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right then now where all here shall we start moving forwards"
    Robb starts to edge cautiously towards the stairs giving everyone plently of time to keep up

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

Chie hangs her head in shame and follows Robb. "Directions are HARD."

13. - Top - End - #73

BlueKnightGuy

The two of you slowly creep towards the stair-well, and armoury, taking care not to move quietly, as not to alert anyone. When you near the armoury, you can hear the breathing Ivo mentioned, acompanied by a metalic rustling sound and the unmistakable noise of someone dragging something heavy around. Peering round the corner - taking care not to be seen -, you can see a small group of people dressed in a collection of torn shinigami robes and white prison attire rooting through the shelves.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

"A word of warning- I sense something magnitudes more powerful than any of us. It feels... Wrong. I advise fleeing if we meet it." Artur says, before clenching a fist in front of his chest.

Armor forms around him, enveloping him in a silvery-blue metal.

"Now then, let's catch up."

And with that, he starts off.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"So then what do you think suprise them, kill them and keep running?"

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Ivo stays quiet, but follows Artur, manifesting his pair of pistols.
    My extended signature.
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground

Tessa does not say much, she just follows the group.
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

18. - Top - End - #78

Ava awakens slowly, slowly rising from her spot on the ground. She begins to look around their room, before following the noise of the others, attempting to catch up to them.

If she manages to find them;

"Hey. Sorry I'm a bit late to the party..."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: If you'd like me to roll to catch up, let me know BoM.
    Bleach d20 Classes

Join us. We are Legion.

19. - Top - End - #79

DruidGirl

Looking up, Nicola responded to this new girl. "Hasn't started yet, just through there. Shall we?" The words came easierly, but if one could see Nicola's face. "A few went scouting, and...well I'm sure you can hear the fighting. I don't think they have reached it yet," said the girl as she strode towards the door and the others.
    I should have stayed with Chie.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

Chie looks around the room, trying to look for cover, and evaluating how many opponents there are.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot check if required (1d20+1)[9]

21. - Top - End - #81

BlueKnightGuy

Chie sees that there are 9 people in the room. three of them have weapons in their hands, though they don't seem to alert. the other six are busy raiding the room

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    spend 1 SEP and swift action to use Fullbring

Chie cracks her knuckles, suddenly restless as she stretches and generally braces herself for combat. Reaching to her head as if to scratch it, her hand casually slips inside her hat and she pulls out a sword with dimensions utterly impossible for its container, and downright as big and heavy seeming as its weilder. She looks at the blue-tinted steel for a moment, grinning. "I can work with THIS."

Chie tries to move unseen into the room, drawing up to the closest armed opponent, moving from cover to cover if there is any, and striking quickly, yet softly, without alerting the others if possible.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hide check (1d20+20)[21]
    Move Silently (1d20+11)[23]

Attack with Fullbring/Zanpakuto (1d20+22)[27]
    CHARMING STRIKE - DC 21 will save or charmed

Fluff is 'If affected, target suddenly gains delusion that Chie is their lost relative, usually sister, and is filled with a need to protect or aid her in any way they can. She isn't recognised as a specific individual, just as their valued companion.'

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

'Jack, you're bein' left behind ya moron!'
    'Be quiet, I am trying to think.'
    'If ya don' get movin', I'm gonna take over!'

Jack shook his head as he made his way towards the others. Again, the voice in his head was arguing with him. He had to hurry though, the others had gone on ahead while he was talking to that voice.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

24. - Top - End - #84

BlueKnightGuy

Chie barely managed to sneak to the nearest looter of the room, only just managing to avoid the eyes of the watchmen as they where distracted. Her blade sinks into the sentry, glowing slightly as it does so. The sentry looks confused for a moment, blinking, then looks down on Chie. "what are you doing here? it's dangerous. be careful and stick with us, and be careful"

OOC: Freindship stab was successful. The Mook is convinced.

Layout of the room (note, not in combat yet, just linking now to help)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WTmc5enc#gid=0

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

Chie beams up at the deluded man. It was some strange instinct that had softened her blade, though she knew what it's affect was well enough. She does her best to wipe the smirk off her face, instead pouting her lips and bowing slightly, trying to seem as defensive as possible. "But Big Brother will protect me, right? I got lost down here Big Bro, I'm glad I found you. You must have spent so mush time looking for me, that's why you came, right? Can we get going form this scary place? Please, I don't like it here."

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't know if I need to roll charisma or diplomacy here or whatever to convince him to aid my escape. Charisma only says it's necessary if it's against his nature or something, so I guess IO'll just let you roll this one for me if I needed to role; Charisma mod +3, Diplomacy mod +14

26. - Top - End - #86

DruidGirl

Nicola followed the paasageway quickly and quietly, trying to quickly catch up with the group. Ivo, Artur, Chie and Tessa should be around here somewhere. And they can handel themselves. Dispite that thought, Nicola was nervous until she caught up to the others.

"Sorry I'm late. What is going on? Where is Chie?" the strained whisper was directed at each of Nicola's prision-mates in turn. This would have been the first indication I followed them here, realized Nicola. Hope they don't panic.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move Silently: (1d20+8)[22]
    Note: It is assumed that Nicola won't be going through the doors to the room with the scavengers in it just yet.
    Last edited by EchoKnight; 2012-05-16 at 08:19 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Ivo continues wandering the corridors into the room with Chie, moving 30 ft in total because of hide/MS

Spoiler
    Show
    Hide (1d20+14)[16]
    Move Silently (1d20+14)[25]
    My extended signature.

28. - Top - End - #88

BlueKnightGuy

The looter Chie had aproached looks down on the small child, smiling slightly. " Sure. Just stick with us and you'll be safe. we just need to finish up getting some stuff from in here so we'll be safe."

No one hears Nicola moving or speaking.

Ivo slips into the armoury after Chie, but unlike the small girl he is unable to avoid notice as one of the guards spots him. "Hey, who are you?" he shouts out towards you, aproaching slowly with his hand on his weapon.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

Sighing, Artur steps into the room after Ivo, unsupressing his spiritual pressure and resting a hand on his sword.

"All of you. Stand down. We have no desire to fight you, and only wish to remove ourselves from here. Let us check for our own items, then pass through peacefully, and we will likely provide a distraction for you as we make our escape." He says, addressing the room.

"And remember- if you force us into battle, it will most likely draw guards to here- none of us want to deal with them, at the moment."

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy Check!

(1d20)[2]+(3d6)[9]=11

Burning 3 SEP for an action point.

Crap. This bodes ill.
    Last edited by The-Mage-King; 2012-05-18 at 02:47 AM.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy Check
    (1d20)[3]

I am Ivo, I am a friend of your sister, I don't want to hurt any of you. Because I am in the same boat as you, my friend here is as well.
    My extended signature.