New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Dining Room

'Well, okay then. I'd like you all to meet Chi. He's the one giving out the league prize.'

'Feel free to scan him.'

Dark Room

Drake can hear the man shifting, but can't pinpoint him. 'Exactly! You know nothing. You have no idea what you're capable of. The way I see it, there are three possibilities. One: the aggron did save you from Beedrill as you think it did. Two: it was what really caused the accident and was under someones control. Three: either you or one of your sibling caused what happened to your parents, and probably by accident.'

The steps move behind you. 'But as for why you are here, you had an episode. Madame stopped you non-lethaly before you hurt someone. And this isn't the first time you've hurt people, is it? You really expect me to believe that? You have been blacking out for months, and without my help you aren't leaving this room. You aren't going with them. And madame's chance to help you will dissapear. Like it or not boy, I'm the only god damn hope you have left.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Bringing out his dex to scan the Legend infront of him he also tries to get a good look at the Tags that hang from it to see if anyone has used one of the wishes
    Spoiler
    Show

Perception check
    (1d20+1)[2]

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

You spot that one of the tags on Jirachi has been used, but can't make out what is written on it.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

There he was; the wishmaker, and for that moment he could let all the recently built up anxieties fade away. He struggled to get his dex out and scan it. With that done he reached out towards it, gesturing to shake its hand. "H-hi there Jirachi. It's apleasure to meet you"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

It looks at Damian's hand, a little confused. Then, instead of shaking it, Chi flies up and takes a seat on Damian's head.

'Hello. Nice to meet you, I'm Chi'

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing Chi land on Damian's head, Sylvia covers her mouth with her hand and starts giggling lady like.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Now Damien knew he had to be dreaming. This was something to fantastic to be true. He took a calming breathe, in a futile attempt to deal with the expanding grin on his face. Uhm, it's...it's great time meet you...Chi. It's an honor to talk to you. I mean, you're a legend! I have so many questions! What's it like being you? How old are you? HAve you met any of the other legendary pokemons? Do you know Arceus? How long have you lived? Are their more like you? Why are you start traveling with Caitlin? Have you traveled with others before?, he thought; hoping that whatever link Jirachi used to speak with him worked both ways.

There was no possible way he could contain his excitement; he was practically giddy with joy by the wonder of it all. Honestly if no one stopped him, he felt like he could keep talking with Jirachi all night.

Part of him couldn't help but compare this to how it was when he channeled a pokemon, though he knew this and that felt quite different. Though that did bring up an interesting question, what would it be like if he tried channeling Jirachi...something he'd be pondering later.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground

How can you help me, what are these "Rampages" you speak of, and why does it sound like you think a psychic was involved. Drake said as he turned to face the man, trying again to remember how he knew this mans voice.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[13](13)

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

Dining Room

'Too fast, too many questions. Who's this Arceus? And I'm seven! seven years since my last wish, I counted. I don't know if there are others like me. Are there others like you? Aren't we all supposed to be individuals?'

Lady Caitlin giggles at this. 'Don't mind him. He's smarter than us, our brains don't understand things the same way. He comes off as childish but I assure you, he's older and wiser than us.' She smiles at Chi. 'And cuter too.' Chi blushes at this.

'But I am glad you recognise my greatness Damian. I'm honoured to meet you to.'

Dark Room

'You are a psychic, you just don't know it yet. All your family are. Your sister was just the first to know it. Your inability to control it makes you black out and become violent. That dead pokemon your brother killed? That was you. And unless you can control it, you aren't going with Emma and the gang. Hell, if you weren't related to Madame, you wouldn't even have made it this far. It's her love for you that allowed you to come here today.'

'So, will you let me help you?'

Spoiler
    Show
    You recognise the voice as the man who was at the front desk earlier.

10. - Top - End - #280

I'm a..........I'm, a psychic? I killed a pokemon? I'm related to Amelia, answer that first, how am I related to her, answer that and I'll cooperate. Drake said, his independent nature surfacing once more as his head reeled from all of this. He was a psychic, he had killed, he was related to Amelia, and by extension, Emma?

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

'Truth be told, I'm not sure. I don't know if you're blood related or not, but she is your god-mother. She's been fighting a legal battle for years for custody of you and your siblings. She only got them to agree recently.'

12. - Top - End - #282

Relaxing slightly, Drake said All right, I'll do what I need to do. Drake knew he couldn't fight it, so he went with the flow, and would talk with his godmother later.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

After a moment, Sylvia pulls out her pokedex and scan the jirachi. So this is the one of the keys to restoring my clan.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

The man places something in your hands. 'Use these. As long as you take them you repress you psychic powers slightly. When you can control it, you can stop taking them. Also, I have to do this.' A needle jabs you in the back of the nexk, and something is injected into Drake. 'Don't worry, it's a tracker. It will let us monitor you and keep an eye on your vitals. If you slip up we can try and stop you before anything happens. It's similar to the ones on the Eevee collars.'

'As soon as you've calmed down, go on up to dinner. You'll probably be hungry. You can talk to your Aunt after dinner, just say that you felt dizzy and had to lie down.'

Back in the dining room

'Hey you, tattoo girl. Why do you need me to restore your clan. Shouldn't you try to do that on your own strength? Do you really need a wish for that?'

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"So then Ms. Champion if you were to deliver this egg which route would you take and how strong would you recommend being for challenging the Gym leader in the city"

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien was grinning like an idiot and couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange; it also made him forget that he had two people talking to him through his mind. It made him wonder if this is how Aden's felt when they bonded the first few times.

Believe me Chi the honor is all mine! Sorry about the question storm, I was just so..., he thought fighting the urge to rub his hair, and settling for gripping his forearms while grinning. Honestly, just having you resting on my head is a great honor in on itself! I'll have to thank Caitlin... he paused for a moment as he raised an eye brow at Caitlin, ...assuming she can't already here me in here. I'm not exactly use to having three-way calling in here, he added with a grin.

He paused for a moment, and swallowed. He couldn't help asking any more; it might just be the adrenaline talking; but he just had to ask. Hey, Chi I got a question., he paused for a moment to gather his thoughts and courage. You see...I have this gift,and it let's me...connect with a pokemon. It helps me talk to them, understand them better. And well. Damien paused swallowing hard, this was a lot tougher to do than he had thought it'd be. In fact he was pretty sure his hands were shaking. I was wondering if you could, maybe, let to connect with you.

It's perfectly safe I promise! You can ask Aden, his partner, if you want. It's just, I've never tried before on a Psychic, and I mean, your The Wishmaker! It would be like my birthday and christmas all rolled up together if you'd let me try. So please, would you do me the honors? Pretty please with cherries on top! he hastily added pleadingly; and with that he awaited for what felt like the most important reply of his life.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287

I will, I promise Drake said before slipping them into his pocket. Feeling calm enough, just a little confused, he decided he was fine and left to eat. He stopped once on the way down to check on his egg, and then entered the room and sat down. Shaking his head he looked around and saw the Jirachi, and scanned it before grabbing a little food. Before eating, he said, barely louder than a whisper, knowing at least one person in here would hear him, sorry I'm late, I felt light headed and had to lay down for a little while. Slipping one of the pills, he swallowed it and ate his food quietly, his mind racing through what had just happened.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[11](11)

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia's eyes widen with surprise to the foreign voice in her head and took her a few seconds to realize whose it was. I suppose what you say is true. A lot of people think that. But the reality of it is that if my clan were to try to regain power through traditional means, we would be wiped out completely. Right now you're the safest bet i have, even if i have to climb my way to the top from the bottom.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Emma watches the exchange, half in awe of the Wishmaker and half in disgust of how the others were treating him. You all act like you've never communicated with a psychic before. She huffs and then adresses Chi directly. Its a great honor to finally meet you Chi.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

Damien

'Why, that'd be fine. I like conversing, and you seem very respectful. Go ahead.'

As your mind touches Chi, you see the universe, the span of time, beyond life, beyond death, beyond the farthest regions of your brain. And you get a brief glimps of his past. You can see an outline of the last person to make a wish. You recognise him as the former Vermillion Gym Leader. 'Blue' Oak. As to what that wish was, not even Chi can tell you.

'Hello, do you like it in my brain?'

Spoiler
    Show
    You are now channeling Jirachi.

Liam

'The gym leader abide by a strict honour system. They match themselvs to your level of badges. I'd say level 10 or so for your first gym, maybe 12. It's also a good idea to scout out the gym before hand. There are 12 in Kanto.'

'As for route, I'd either suggest taking a ferry from Vermillion or Fuschia to Pallet town. Or better yet, head to Vermillion, then go through Diglett cave. Have you ever seen Sienna City? An entire city, built just underground. All lit up in neon lights. I even heard rumours Brock was down there. The Saffron Cerulean gate is blocked, so if you went that way, you'd go through Lavander and rock tunnel. But Amelie's home town is on that route, and Emma has never been, so it's also worth considering.'

Everyone else

'Well then when you beat the League, I'll grant your wish.'

'Hello Emma, Caitlin has told me so much about you, glad to finally meet you. Damien says hello from inside my head too.'

'And hello to you too, mister sleepy head.'

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

I wish you and Caitlin could join us on our journey, Chi. You'd be a welcome addition. She gives a small sneer at the end, indicating the fully assembled party.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

i doubt we will have time to train to be that powerful while we are still here considering the time limists we have, at least the digglets cave doesnt sound to Cramped

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Durm's post

Hello there Drake said through a half fake yawn as he set down his fork and looked around the room, his gaze lingering on Emma, Caitlin, and Amelie before he looked back down. Thinking about it, he realized that the event just taken place was a good thing. It ment there were still humans that cared for him, and that he could stop himself from hurting anyone ever again. Smiling he looked back up said, Sorry about that, I still didn't feel at my best, I miss anything other than Damien making a new friend?

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

To Emma

'Now now, you know I'm too busy for that. This is just a sight seeing trip for you guys. Me and Chi are off to Hoenn next to sort out the business over there with the League.'

To Liam

Emelie chimes in. 'Oh, if you got to Vermillion City, say hello to Surge for me. Me and Matt both fought under the General in the Kanto-Johto war. He can show you down to Diglett cave.'

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

It's amazing, he said with wide eyed wonder, he'd done it. He had touched Jirachi. By this point Damien had nearly forgotten that there were even other people in the room. It was all just so much to take it all at once, to say that he was unprepared for the experience would be the greatest understatement of their life. He just took a moment to bask in it all, only remembering where he was and becoming aware of his own growing fatigue when a drop of sweat fell into his eye.

He patter his face a bit to bring himself back to reality and drank his glass in one go, before leaning back unto his chair slowly so as to not disturb Chi. Damien sifted through his heightened awareness of the wishmaker; spotting a most useful power. Chi, I have a second favor to ask if possible. Making these connections saps my strength, and this is the second one I've tried making today. I was wondering if it would be all right for me to channel a portion of your power to heal myself. Much like this bond it'll have no negative effects on you, and you needn't worry about me keeping this power. After I heal myself with it I won't be able to do it unless you allow me to. So, can I heal myself?, he asked in a soft contented tone.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Emma frowns. I know. Just wish you could. She goes back to her food, eating as hastily as her etique allowed.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Chi reaches down and slaps you on the head. 'Of course, silly. If you need help, go ahead and make yourself feel better. I don't mind.'

Spoiler
    Show
    You use wish, regain half your max hp.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

seeing an opportunity Liam decides to have another go at reading what the wish on Jirachis tag says.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+1)[3]

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien blinks a bit after being slapped and smiles as he channels the powers through his form reinvigorating him. He took a few moments to sift through his awareness once more; as he did so he began to wonder How did you and Caitlin meet? I mean, you are a legendary after all; so why are you traveling with her?
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-04 at 09:45 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Durm's post

Setting down his fork, Drake decided to retire for the night. While I would love to stay and chat, I'm completly beat, good night everyone, Madame Amelie, I need to talk to you in the morning, good night everyone. Drake rose from his chair and went to is room for the night, where he let River and Geoff out of their balls so they could rest peacefuly, he dared not invoke the Maidlax's wrath by releasing Gary, the Sandshrew egg he had gotton lay on a end table next to him, safely cushioned in a pillow he wasn't going to use, and he slipped into sleep, where his minde wondered through his past.