New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Sorry to dislodge you from your comfortable postion Jirachi but you wouldnt mind leaning forward so i can see what the wish on your tag says would you. Please

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

'Why? Cos she's my best friend! Isn't that the best reason to travel with anyone?' Chi and Caitlin laugh.

Jirachi looks at Liam. 'Don't be too nosy. Wishes are private things you know. Would you like me telling everyone your wish? Probably not' He grabs his tag and covers it up.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-04 at 09:52 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Satisfied with Chi's approval, Sylvia returns to her meal with lady like nibbles. I will hold you to your word.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn scans Jirachi with a soft smile, "you are a cute one," she says, then laughs lightly, "it's a pleasure to meet you."

A few minutes later, "please excuse me, I need to make some plans for tomorrow," she turns to Emma, "if you'd like to join me once you're finished here we can work out what to do tomorrow."
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-05-04 at 10:32 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien let out a soft chuckle, probably louder than he would've like. That's true. Bit silly of me to ask that I guess. he commented dreamily as he took another bite from his meal. However that was when he stumbled into something truly interesting. Huh, you can travel through time. Ever see an aerdactyl, or a kabutops?
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam gives Jirachi a grin "I promise if i ever get a wish you can tell anybody who asks what it says, but fair enough. Im feeling abit tired so i think im going to retire now anyway, good evening."

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Emma gently wipes her mouth with a napkin. One moment. I'll join you. She stands up. It was a pleasure seeing you again Caitlin. And an honor to meet you Chi. She bows to them both. Good night Grangran. and she bows to her as well. Good night Matt, I enjoyed your company. She giggles like a school girl and motions for Autumn to follow.

When she follows, she takes her through a maze of hallways to a bedroom. It is decorated with many pictures of Eevee and their various evolutions. Besides the pictures, almost everything is pink. A little ball of silver fluff is curled up on the poofy bed. When Emma sits down, the ball unfurls revealing it is Silver, who promptly crawls into Emma's lap and falls asleep once more. She offers you to sit down on a beanbag chair that looks like a Happiny.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing Emma and Autumn get up and leave, Sylvia finishes up by wiping her mouth off and standing. "It's been a lovely evening." She then looks over at Chi and Caitlin, placing her hands together in a respectful sign and bows. "It has been a great honor meeting you two."

After she leaves the dinning hall, she follows Emma to her room and knocks softly at her door. "I believe i was extended a invitation?"

9. - Top - End - #309

Autumn grins, "cute," she says, "a little to much pink though, a little lavender or silver would balance it out some, and it'd help match a little bit with Silver," she takes a seat, and sits Lillian on her lap. Marcus and Ki weren't with her at the moment. Autumn grins, "I'm not very much of a girly girl so I'm not sure if you'd like the same things as myself, so let's start with what you'd like to do tomorrow, or would you prefer i go first?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Come in. Emma says with a huff. After Sylvia enters she addresses Autumn, intentionally not offering Sylvia a seat on the bed. I would like to get going towards Pewter tomorrow as early as possible. But Grangran wants you lot to take the League challenge and we do have time. I can be patient if I have to. She flip her hair and stares the both of you down fiercly But you don't want my patience to run thin.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia moves over next to Autumn, smiles at the two warmly and sits on her knees on the floor as she is accustomed. "Well then, the obvious solution is to take care of the city's gym as soon as possible and then be on our way."

12. - Top - End - #312

"I believe we should leave by noon at the latest, which gives time to try out the battle arena again, have a picnic brunch, and visit an ice cream shop, I saw this nice little shop while walking around earlier today, off the main roads, where i find the best places tend to be, and, as Sylvia said, try for the gym, that sound good?" Autumn asks.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

If we get an early start, then all of you may be able to challenge the local leader. He'll make quick work of the lot of you. She smirks, obviously pleased with her self.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

"What can you tell us of the gym leader?" Sylvia asked.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

She starts to laugh silently but it quickly escalates into uncontrollable laughter. After about 5 minutes of laughter, it dies down. As she tries to catch her breath she stares at both of you maliciously. You want to know about him? Well first off, he's tough. He is very active and so are his Pokemon. You'll have a tough time landing a blow that hurts. Or survive a hit back for that matter. Just trust me, you want to hit hard and fast. Its your only chance.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

16. - Top - End - #316

"I'm going to wait until my pokemon are a bit stronger before i challenge a gym leader," Autumn says, "they'd probably smoke us if we didn't have some pokemon strong enough to hold there own."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Leaders tend to avoid accepting challenges from green trainers. Too much risk of accidental death with mon that weak. But you can challenge him if you like. She says with a smirk.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia can't help to chuckle along with the contiguous laughter. "Well no one ever said it was going to be easy, but a little extra training couldn't hurt."
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-05-04 at 11:52 PM.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

Drake and Liam

You both find rooms set up for you and drift off to sleep.

Damian

'Sorry, I haven't traveled through time. Not in this lifetime anyway, maybe before. I'd have to ask Caitlin.'

Amelie interupts you. 'Damian, Chi. It's getting late. Both of you, to bed now.'

Sylvia and Autumn

Maidlax comes in and through a series of grunts and stomps, you learn that it is bed time.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sleeping Restores your CON value in HP.

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Waking up to a nice morning Liam decides to try and get an early start. So heads to the lobby of the mansion looking for Matt so he can get Shock and his other pokemon back and take another shot at looking for that charmander

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

When you collect your pokemon from Matt you notice Shock is out of his shell. While he doesn't seem sure of you yet, he is willing to give you a chance at letting him fight the charmander. Matt also advises against catching and keeping the charmander if you do find it, but tells you they are rare and so would make a good trade, if you do want to keep Shock in your team.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Nodding at the advice "yea i might capture and use him for a trade but i think your right about Shock not wanting to work with him"

Leaving the Mansion Liam once again sets out to the outside of town and Releases Shock and Cerb "Right then Cerb get us to that charmander then me and shock will take care of it"
    Spoiler
    Show

Tracking Roll
    (1d20)[13]

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

Cerberus soon picks up a trail, and leads you off into the woods. The eevee sticks it's head into some bushes, and then yelps in pain as the charmander hits it for 11 damage after defences.

Shock looks weary of the charmander, but looks willing to at least listen to your commands.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right then Eevee stay back we have got this. Shock use tackle"

Spoiler
    Show
    (2d8+13)[18]
    If the charmander is still up i run up and kick it
    (1d10+4)[6]

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    Accuracy Rolls
    (1d20)[6] Shock
    (1d20)[14] Me

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

You aim a kick to the charmanders head, and it just hits. It wasn't enough to do real damage, but it was an opening for Shock to slam into the his old foe and knock it out.

Spoiler
    Show
    30xp to Shock, who is now loyal to you.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Bugbear in the Playground

Rising early in the morning, Drake saw Liam once as he was waking up, but cared nothing for it, he was getting ready to take a crack at another wild before they left. Retrieving River's pokeball from Matt, Drake set out in the early morning light. With a new pair of cloths on, ones better for travelling, and his stuff packed, Drake would be ready to leave once he tried for a pokemon. That was of course after he was done talking with his Godmother, she had some questions she needed to answer. Moving out of the city, he searched high and low for a good pokemon.

(( My roll is in the OOC, I made it last night and Arc at least partially set up a pokemon for me to find ))

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"See now thats team work shock, no reason to be scared of this guy. Dont suppose you would work with him now you have had your revenge"

Seeing Shock shake his head Liam goes along with the pokemon
    "Yea your probably right wouldnt be much of a team player"
    Leaving the battered charmander Liam decides he may as well go back to the town and get Cerb healed. So recalling both of his pokemon thats where he heads off to.

Getting back to the center and seeing the same nurse on call he says "Nice to see you again you wouldnt mind quickly patching up my Eevee would you"

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

(If Arc wants to deal with the two, I'll leave it up to him. I don't know what he's planning)

The nurse takes your pokemon from you and passes it to a Chansey who goes and heals it. 'Sure thing. How is the squirtle, by the way? Is he feeling any better?'

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Grinning widely Liam brings Shock out of his ball "Yea he is doing much better see". While the Squirtle shows how brave he is by posing on the table.
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-05 at 07:58 AM.