New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

"Hey!" Sylvia then raises her leg and drops it on the stranger's head.

[roll]1d10+6+3[/roll]

2. - Top - End - #542
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn sends a glare at Emma, right before she's kicked in the stomach, causing Marcus to growl at him, "looks like I was right about you," she gasps out, staggering back, "Marcus," she says, "hold back." she says to the growling fox-like pokemon. "Someone mind getting a hold of that ranger already? We don't need a big fight drawing attention to us," she says, holding her stomach.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Well alright then but until he gets here we are still going to have to fight"

Liam calls the ranger with his pokegear and gives the hostile trainers description.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

yuk Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

After scanning the monkey, Damien and Yanko scrambled to get the pichus away from the tossel, and began trying to comfort and reassure the little mice. They did not need the little guys throwing lightning around right now. "There there little guys, we're gonna get your parent back l, and everything's going to be Okay, " he explained in a calming voice as Yanko tried to help him with them.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-08 at 12:16 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

The boy sees Liam going for the phone, and dashes at him, Trying to Karate Chop it away. Luckily Liam dodges just in time, and manages to get the message sent just before the phone was knocked from his hand. As this point, Sylvia lands a kick to the back of his head. It didn't hurt him nearly as much as she'd hoped.

Liam's pleas to the Aipom seem to work, but it chickens out at the last minute, fearing it's trainer more than it trusts him. It scratches at Cerb for 22 damage, but the Eevee continues past and hits the boy straight in the chest. Again, he didn't take as much damage as you thought he should from that.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

"Tough guy huh? I like that." Sylvia smirks as she sends out Amelia and goes for a punch. "Amelia, Ember!"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[1] sylvia's ac check
    (1d10+9)[17] syl's punch
    (1d20)[10] Amelia's ac
    (1d12+14)[25] ember
    ignore amelia's attack if i can't do both

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Cerburus come back here and i'll heal you up"

Spoiler
    Show
    Potion healing (1d12+10)[20]

"Hit him again Cerb. Come on Aipom you know you dont want to work for this guy anymore so come with us"

Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle again
    (1d20)[11]
    (2d8+16)[24]

Cha check
    (1d20)[2]

8. - Top - End - #548

Autumn frowns, looked like this would be harder than she thought, "Lillian, use absorb," she says, getting her to strike the trainer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Accuracy: (1d20)[1]
    Damage: (1d6+15)[16]

Lillian - Petilil
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level: 5
    Total XP: 198

Stats: {table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
    HP|5|1|6
    Atk|2|0|2
    Def|5|1|6
    Sp.Atk|9|2|11
    Sp.Def|5|1|6
    Spd|3|0|3[/table]
    Max Health: 23 Current HP: 23
    Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
    Chlorophyll|Trigger - Hourly|Double Speed When Sunny[/table]

Natural Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    Absorb|Grass|At-Will|Sp.Atk|1d6+3|2|1 Target|After the target takes damage, the user gains HP equal to half of the damage they dealt to the target
    Growth|Normal|At-Will|--|--|--|Personal|Raise the user’s Attack 1 Combat Stage and raise the user’s Special Attack 1 Combat Stage. If it is Sunny, double the amount of Combat Stages gained.[/table]
    Learned Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    None|--|--|--|--|--|--|--[/table]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #549
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Post Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Damien lowered his head to Yanko's ear and whispered, " Yanko, I need you to sneak around behind that guy and Tackle him in the back of the knee. If you do it, he might fall down, and we'll be able to help the pichus faster,". Yanko nodded and snuck of manuevering behind the older man and doing a leaping Tackle at him while he was distracted by Liam and Cerberus.

"Aipom, trust us. This could be your last chance to be free from him and happy again! Help us so that we can help you!"

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[8]
    (2d8+16)[28]
    (1d20-1)[2]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

The young man punches Sylvia in the gut for 22 damage, and the Aipom smack Cerberus again for 17 damage. Somehow he weathers all your blows and is still standing, but now looks sevearly beaten.

'God damn punks! I'll show you. You just broke the law, attacking me with a pokemon. And you want to call the Rangers on me? Yeah right.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia holds her stomach and stares at him with narrow eyes. "Save it. You're the one who attacked us out of nowhere in a conflict that could have been resolved with words." She then grins. "I can't help it that Amelia doesn't like it when you attack me or my friends." She gives a quick spin for a kick across his face.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[19]
    (1d10+9)[15]

12. - Top - End - #552

"We may have attacked you, but it was in self defense, you attacked me," Then she grins, "and who's the ranger going to believe, a thug that treats his pokemon like crap, or a group of trainers that have been proven good people? Esspecially when one in the group is taking a Ranger test."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #553
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien gritted his teeth, He attacks US for asking him to let this one go, so the pichus don't become somethings' food, and then nearly breaks Liam's arm when he tries to report him! Hell, if he hadn't attacked Autumn, we probably would've left right then and there!, he thought to him self in anger. However that's when he remembered, his conversation earlier that day. Had he really forgotten so quickly?

"Yanko get back here and watch the Pichu's," he said before biting his lower lip as his fury lessened substantially. He had told Yanko to attack for a good reason, the man had severely hurt Autumn and had left them with little choice but to defend her; but it was still wrong to do. After all, if he was going to do it; he had to hold himself to the same standard.

As the little eevee scampered back, Damien called out to the Aipom, "Aipom. We're giving you a chance to be free of him, and be happy. We won't hurt you in any way, you've only have been trying to stop him from getting angry at you; I know, but if you don't act you'll have to keep living like this for the rest of your life. Do you really want to be with someone who gives a rattata's tail about you or your comrades? Do you really want him to keep imprisoning other pokemon and treating them the way he's treated you? Is that what you want?" he asked pausing to add impact to his words.

"If you want to be free, to be happy, than please stop listening to him. If you don't disobey him now when you have the chance to be happy, when will you? This might be your last chance. I'm not asking you to fight him, all I'm asking is for you to stand aside and let us help you stand against him. Do it for yourself, otherwise you'll just end up hurting forever and sacrificing yourself for someone who doesn't really care for you? We'll protect you, we'll help you; that's a promise, and I don't break those. If you don't trust me than ask Yanko, but please consider it. You may not get another chance, " he said sincerely straight from his heart.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-08 at 04:17 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right the Cerburus one last attack and we're done here show him what pokemon can do"

"Aipom listen to Damien we can help you"

Spoiler
    Show

Tackle
    (1d20)[5]
    (2d8+16)[19]

Cha check
    (1d20)[4]

15. - Top - End - #555
    Troll in the Playground

The boy takes the hits from Cerb and Sylvia, but somehow stays standing. He aims another blow at Sylvia, but she dodges. The Aipom hits Cerb for another 14 damage, but doesn't look pleased about it.

'Ha, that all you punks got?' He wipes blood from his nose. 'Then I'll have to turn up the heat. I'll use this. C'mon ou...ARGH!' As he reaches for another pokeball, he gets struck by a thunder shock. It wouldn't be enough to down him, but between the beatings of Cerb and Sylvia, it's enough to knock him out.

As he falls, he hits the ground hard. Standing behind him is another Pikachu, not the same one he captured. All the young Pichu run past Autumn and Damien to the new Pikachu. The Aipom stops fighting, looking at the five of you, not knowing what to do anymore.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right get those pokeballs of his belt and let the mons out so they can see what happens and that they dont have to be afraid anymore. We can also let the pikas reunite"
    Looking deadly serious he returns Cerb
    "Sorry about that boy but he needed to go down quickly"

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ogre in the Playground

With a sigh of relief, Sylvia reaches down a removes the pokeballs from the trainers belt and releases his pokemon. "You no longer have to fear this trainer. He can't hurt you anymore."

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20-4)[15] cha check

18. - Top - End - #558
    Troll in the Playground

The pokeballs are opened. You see he was trying to build a balanced team. Other than an electric type and normal, there was also a Surskit, a Torchic, a Seedot and an Abra. The Abra teleports away, but the rest seem to look at you strangely. The Torchic cowers from you all, and the Aipom takes up residence on Liam's shoulder. Torchic and Seedot don't seem to want to move.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia scans each of the mons before dropping on her butt to rest for a moment. "You can rest now Amelia." She returns Amelia back to her pokeball.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien scanned the released pokemon and smiled as the Aipom leapt unto Liam's shoulder, and he certainly couldn't blame the abra for teleporting away; made him wonder how it had stayed by his side to begin with.

"Hey there little guys," he said with a smile as he approached the group of pokemon, before kneeling a safe distance away from them and pulling out some treats from his bag, "You guys are safe now, no one's going to hurt you guys," he says with a smile offering them all treats.

Yanko was sure to hope over to the other pokemons, and letting out a small cry as it began talking with the new batch of pokemon. This reminded Damien that he had yet to bond, with the little eevee; he'd have to do something about that.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

"Now entering the ring." Russ says to himself, trying to be as quiet as he can. Which, uh... he barely manages to do an indoor voice. "Starting wrestling when he was twelve, the newest and one of the youngest human wrestlers to enter the league. You know him already, so here he is, SEISMIC TOSS!" Russ dashes forward and roars, flexing his biceps to show off to the imaginary crowd. But, nope. Now's not the time for his debut. A friend of his wanted him to go check on a group of kids between Celadon and Saffron, so he tries his hardest to not get distracted and walks forward, looking for the group he was supposed to find.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

Pink, go help Sylvia. And be quick about it. The Chansey waddles over to Sylvia and takes out an egg from its pouch. It bashes the egg on her head but instead of a gooey mess, it seeps into her skull, filling Sylvia with vigor. Now, lets go. She pays the trainer and his 'mon no mind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sylvia recovers 1/2 HP.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-05-08 at 08:43 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground

As Yanko nears the Torchic, it scratches at him for 21 damage. It still seemed frightened. Thankfully the Surskit and Seedot moved between them, protecting the Eevee from the terrified chicken.

The Aipom makes no moves to leave Liam's shoulders, and the Pikachu family have run off.

Seismic Toss

As you head out West, you find a small purple rat on the road. It is staring up, looking at you.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

SEISMIC TOSS scans the Pokemon with his Pokedex. "Oh, look, it's a Pokemon! And it's purple... totally a rare one!"
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-08 at 08:46 PM. Reason: *mutter* semicolon

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thanks." Sylvia stands up and starts stretching.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Troll in the Playground

The little rat, identified as Rattata, growls in your direction. Apparently it want's to fight. You find your way blocked as it keeps moving across your path.

It wants to test it's strength against the mighty SEISMIC TOSS.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right." SEISMIC TOSS cracks his knuckles, and then lunges forward to grapple the rat Pokemon!
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-08 at 09:00 PM. Reason: I swear, my IQ drops four points when I pl- I mean, spelling.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

SEISMIC TOSS and the rat go at it. The trainer has reach, but the rat has flexibility. Several times it seems you have it pinned, but it manages to get loose and bite your hand. At one point it gats under your vest, and scratches at your soft flesh. When the vicious rat manages to climb onto your head, you reverse it and slam it down to the ground and pin it for the three count.

15 minutes later, a slightly bandaged up SEISMIC TOSS is walking down the road, with a happy little Rattata riding on his shoulder.

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 2 Rattata, Male, Guts, Brave nature and knows counter. It is not captured, treat it as a Ranger Companion

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia kneels down tries to pet the seedot. "Hey there little guy, would you like to come with me."

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ogre in the Playground

"This must be the group of kids!" SEISMIC TOSS exclaims. "I'm SEISMIC TOSS! The ranger sent me here to escort you to the Saffron Pokecenter!" Russ points his thumb at himself. "Now, let's get going. I don't wanna miss the next wrestling match they're doing in Saffron." He gets out his Pokedex and scans pretty much every Pokemon out there, that being the only hint that he even noticed the Pokemon.
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-08 at 09:25 PM.