New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

With a smile and a nod Damian called down the elevator to take them up"hehe, no worries, it happens." he responded somewhat awkwardly before waving good by to the man by the counter and the Eevees, and entering the elevator with Liam. Soon he'd finally meet Mr.s Amelie in person and found out why she had called all of them here.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Getting off the lift Liam notices that there are several other people already in the room. “Sorry for being late I must have taken the long way round. Anyway nice to meet you Mrs Amelie, my Grandparents send their regards and say it’s been to long since you visited Hearthome”
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-03 at 01:21 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

'Alas, I haven't had the luxury or getting out too much recently. I was considering going over and watching a contest next month, I'll be sure to visit them. Now, please, take a seat all of you.'

She coughs, and her attitude changes completely. 'I'm glad you could all make it. I consider each of you adults, so I'll cut straight to the point. Any questions you have, feel free to ask. I requested each of you here for two reasons. Firstly, I have a rare egg I need transported to Pewter City, and it must get there before it hatches. Luckily it has two weeks before it hatches, so you'll have plenty of time for sight seeing and meeting lots of new pokemon. In exchange I'll give you each 3,000 poke, and an Eevee selected from my own stock. Of course, each of you has the right to refuse. The second concerns this.' She snaps her fingers and Maidlax appears again, carrying a silver tray. Upon it are five brand new pokedexes.

'I wish to sponsor you five in the pokemon league. Inside these pokedex is a special trainer licence. Less than 1000 of these trainer licences have been issued. Consider them like a combination licence, passport and ID. They allow free travel on the SS cruise line and on Skyla airways. It will allow you to go anywhere you wish.'

She looks at the five of you assembled. 'So, are there any questions?' You get the feeling that Mrs Friedrich is all business when she wants to be.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Yes i have a question. Why? The cost for transporting this egg seems rather high, so why have us do it rather than someone more experienced.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Durmatagnos post

Madame, after everything you have done for my family, and after visiting me in the hospital when I was young, I feel it would be rude to not accept. I will transport this egg, and I of course accept the license and your sponsorship. Inside Drakes mind a thousand questions were broiling, but he surpressed them, and cracked his fingers. One thing Madame Friedrich, how is it you know my parents, and I?m sure that if they were awake right now they could tell me, but sadly???.. any way, I do know that my Aunt and Uncle would not approve of this, they could barely tolerate the pokemon that I worked with back home, let alone training them. How is it you ever convinced them to let me do this?

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn grins, "Well, i recently got myself a lisence, it's why i'm broke at the moment, ad my grandfather is already sponsoring me, but I'll gladly help. And the pokedex would definitely be useful, and I'd love to get one of te eevees here, they're quite cute. Can't really say no to the money either, I'm broke." the last part is barely a mumble.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien couldn't believe what he was hearing, and given the sudden tug on his collar, neither could Aden. "3000 poke, sponsorship and an Eevee!" he exclaimed with a wide smile on his face, "Miss you can count me in; I'll make sure that egg makes it there safe and sound!"

This was it, the chance he had been waiting. It was almost all too good to be true, and the other boy's comment brought this too light. "He's got a point, why us? It's obvious that you've got a lot of money, so why not hire a pro to move the egg?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

'As for why I don't have it shipped there, my granddaughter has taken a shine to the egg, and she would never forgive me for being so impersonal. And I choose you over one of my employees to carry it because I want to give you all a chance. I believe each of you has what it takes to be excellent trainers. But sometimes you need to be pushed a little at the start to get going. Consider this my push. My son-in-law will recieve it at Pewter Museum.'

'As for how I know your parents Drake, I have travelled far during my younger years. I met your mother while doing so, and not soon after your father saved my life, much like that Aggron did for you. I owe him a great deal, and despite our age difference I consider your mother a close friend. I truly miss them both dearly and hope they recover someday.'

'And as for your aunt and uncle, let's just say I can be persuasive. I didn't achieve all this just by inheritance my boy. Don't mistake me for some old woman with passing notions. As soon as they told me you wished to join the league, I have been negotiating with them to allow you to do so. They have only just now allowed it.'

She turn to Autumn. 'Then consider my a co-sponsor. I have no desire to argue with your grandfather. As I said, this licence allows free travel. And I have already had people take the time to merge your details with this new one, it does not override your current licence.' She makes no comment on the broke part.

'And I'm glad you all like the eevees. I love them just as much.' She gives a little giggle
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Well then thank you for the opportunity I will try to live up to your expectations."

Taking his pokedex Liam scans the Maidlax in the room to get a feel for the new piece of equipment.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Durm's post

A little unnerved by a sixty year old woman giggling, Drake settles back, relaxing into the couch, satisfied by here answers. River floated around the room, taking in the sites and trying not to knock anything down, and succeeding, before he floated back over to Drake and settled into his lap, as well as a thirteen pound ball of steel and magnets could. It closed its eyes and fell asleep, content with being close with its friend. Thank you for answering my questions Madame, I will be happy to have a new friend to travel with, and I will be happy to make sure the egg arrives safely.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-03 at 02:17 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Add everyone's starters, Eevee and Snorlax to your seen pokemon. That'll bring you all up to 7 seen

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

”Well if that is all Mrs Friedrich I shall go down the lobby to pick up the Eevee with my name tag. I shall meet the rest of you down there.”

After he finishes speaking Liam goes back to the elevator and down to the lobby. Moving to the reception he leans down and releases shrike to all it to stretch its wings.

“Ok my friend this an Eevee apparently is going to be working with us how about you two get to know each other”

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien landed in agreement, "Like wise; we'll pass along your greeting to your son in law then." he added as he pciked up the pokedex. He studied it for a moment before following the other boys example and trying it out on the snorlax. He'd have to make sure to scan the giant eevee as well; he was curious if the dex would be able to tell the difference between it and the ones down stairs.

Mean while little Aden had decided to float around the room, scouting the other children and their partners before spotting the now resting magnemite. He muffled chuckle with both of its paws for a moment before materializing besides the young magnemite and crying out "Litwick!" in an attempt to startle it.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Damian

The pokedex gives a 'Target pokemon exceeds size and weight parameters' when it scans the big one, but still registers it as a normal Eevee

Liam

The Eevee belonging to you is currently wrestling with one of it's brothers and sisters.

Spoiler
    Show
    roll a d2 for sex. 1 is female, 2 is male. pick nature and ability. eevee is level 5 with detect as an egg move

same for all of you.

Those still upstairs

A young girl appears with an egg in a container. An eevee is at her feet, but looks a little different from the rest. She looks at you like you all are some sort of bugs. She doesn't make any attempt to give you the egg.

'Please, meet my granddaughter Emma and her pokemon Silver.'

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry, I need a d8 for the eevee sex, 1 is female, rest is male

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Durm's post

Hello Emma, Silver, my name is Drake, and my friend here is River. River floats forward and watches the two for a second before heading to the elevator. All right River, we’ll go meet our new friend and then see about a battle or two for you and him or her at the battle hall. Heading down to the lobby, Drake looked around for his Eevee.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

"If you know my father, then I would be honored to accept this task." Sylvia smiled warmly then looked down at Amelia. "Hear that? you're going to have another friend." She then proceeds to follow Drake to the lobby to meet with her Eevee.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d8)[1]

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

That looks like my name on the one that’s playing over there lets go and introduce ourselves. Sitting on his haunches he starts. "Hello little guy looks like you’re going to be working with me how about it then” holding out his hand the Eevee quickly notes this and moves over to them mimicking Liam sitting on his haunches before starting to sniff around Shrike obviously having not seen the bird Pokémons type before. “Well then aren’t you brave looks like we will be getting on fine.
    I think I am going to call you Cerberus this is Shrike and I am Liam”

After the introductions are done Liam sits on the floor and lets Shrike and Cerb get to know each other by playing around, while he waits for the rest of the group to join him.

19. - Top - End - #49

Autumn takes the egg as the others leave then proceeds to the lobby, where she sees te girl, "Yo, I'm Autumn, this is Lillian, nice to meet'cha." Autumn says to the girl, smiling at her.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Durms post

Looking around, Drake hunted for his Eevee, and found him curled in a corner surveying the room, approaching, Drake crouched and reached out his hand. Hey there little guy, looks like I?m your new owner, come here.Drake picks up the small creature before him and pets him for a second before setting him down. I think I'll call you Geoff, Geoff, meet my friend, River.River floats down closer to the ground and the Eevee sniffs him cautiously before jumping onto Drake's shoulder and into his bag, where he settled in and fell asleep. Causing Drake to start laughing. Wondering what was taking so long with the egg drake goes back to the lift and upstairs.
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-03 at 04:20 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

'Emma, like you just heard. What is up with your face? Looks like you smacked it.' She still makes no motion to hand the egg over. In fact, she seems to be hugging the container even tighter now.

Meanwhile, downstairs

The receptionist pulls out some white pokeballs. Some may racognise them as premier balls. 'Here are the balls for your eevee's. They have been registered to your pokedex already. And I'm glad you seem to understand the feelings of pokemon, I'm sure they'll be in fine hands.'

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Syliva takes one of the pokeballs from the receptionist with a thanks, then proceeds to find her own Eevee. It didn't take her long to find it. "Hey there!" She kneeled down and started to pet her new friend. This is Amelia, and I'm going to call you Ahri." The then allows Amelia and Arhi get to know each other by letting them play for a while.

23. - Top - End - #53

"I can see you're pretty attached to that egg, I uess you'd like to kee an eye on it? How about you come with us? You can keep an eye on it that way and meet some new friends along the way, you can even see it hatch if we stay for it," Autumn smiles at the girl, "What do ya say?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

The girl thinks for a second. 'That would be .... acceptable. I'll pack my things. Meet me back here in two hours. And until then the egg stays with me!' She yanks the egg case away and stomps off to get ready.

At this, the grandma throws her head back and gives a hearty laugh.

25. - Top - End - #55

Autumn laughs as well, "Just like my little sister."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

While waiting around for the others Sylvia whips out her Pokedex and starts scanning the Machokes and Eevees to pass the time.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Durms post

Shaking his head, Drake went back down and grabbed Geoff?s pokeball from the receptionist and said If anyone asks, I went to the battle hall, I?ll be back in about two hours. Waking Geoff, he nodded and put him and River into their respective pokeballs and left through the front door, scanning the Machoke outside and walked to the battle hall to fight with his pokemon.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

everyone who goes to battle hall

As you enter the battle hall you see a grand hall, and it was empty. You can hear battles going on, and notice 15 doors set into the wall. In the center is a man in a grey shirt.

'Here to try out the type battle challenge? It's good for new trainers. Push a button, see who you get. We play randomly here, we dont allow type advantages here.'

There is a big device on the side wall. On it is a large red button, and a recess for you to place a pokeball. Also on the machine is a display showing 15 types, all except dragon and steel. Apparently you must pick your pokemon and face a random type here.
    Spoiler
    Show

roll a d15 to see what type you'll face.
    opponents pokemon will be level 5 of that type

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Right then Starly looks like its your chance to show what you can do in a fight

(1d15)[11]

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing Drake go out the door, Sylvia decides to follow him. "Sorry, I know you don't like it in there but it keeps you out of trouble." She pulls out some pokeballs and places Arhi and Amelia each in a ball.
    After arriving at the battle hall and receiving instructions for battles, She presses the button.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d15)[6]