New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Russ falls on the brother and grabs his head, going for a pin!

[roll0] STR check

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia allows herself to drop and does a swift sweeping kick behind the younger brother's knees, aiming to knock him down.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[15]
    (1d10+10)[13]

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien takes deep breath and nods, before picking up the weights"Uhm, okay,"

Damien took a moment to center himself and get a feel for the weights; this was just like his training when he was younger, besides, if he could help move tombs stones this should be a piece of cake...right?

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+2)[18]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Troll in the Playground

The Cubone looks at what Damien is doing, and tries to copy him. It starts pumping iron with it's tiny body. Meanwhile the young girl is eyeing up Damien. His manly prowess had obviously impressed her. She is staring at him and blushing.

'Even I'd have trouble with that, and I train here.'

Spoiler
    Show
    Reg, Roll 5+8 = 13 d10 dice, and add them all up. Cubone gains that much xp.

The older brother breaks out of the pin, and scrambles back to his feet.

Meanwhile the younger brother. takes the hit, but keeps from falling over. He tries to clothes line Sylvia in response.

(1d20)[15]
    (1d10+10)[13]
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

SEISMIC TOSS rams himself headfirst into the older brother like a football player! Hopefully that will knock him out.

(1d20)[5]
    (1d10+10)[16]

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia quickly regains balance and goes for a jump kick aimed at his chest.
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[9]
    (1d10+10)[14]

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yeah just like that little guy," he exclaimed joyfully to encourage the little cubone. It was nice to see the little guy getting used to it all so quickly. He felt proud; hard to believe the little guy had been born earlier that day. Pokemon really did amaze him.

Once young Damien's focus turned back to the girl he couldn't help but blush, a bit nervous by the way she was watching him. "Oh this; I used to do a lot training back home, so I'm use to this I guess..." he said a bit flustered. Relative silence hung for a few moments before he felt forced to speak again, "Uhm, I'm Damien, and this is..." he trailed up for moment before meeting the little cubone's eyes "This little guy's called Darren," he paused for a moment as he and the cubone shared a smile before turning back to the girl.

"It's a pleasure to meet you..." he stated, trailing off in hope that the girl would fill in the blank with her name.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #758
    Troll in the Playground

Russ tries to ram him, but the older Bro gets him in a headlock

Spoiler
    Show
    Russ is now restrained till he can beat a STR check, or Sylvia hits the one holding him. Is now hit on a 2+

The younger brother takes the hit form Sylvia, then charges past her by bouncing off the ropes. He instead goes for ST.

(1d20)[18], beat 2
    (1d10+10)[18]
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ's STATS:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 59 / 74
    DR: 3

SEISMIC TOSS attempts to break out of the hold!

STR CHECK (1d20+3)[16]
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-10 at 07:01 PM.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia starts to cough a little from a slight difficulty to breath. She looks over and see Russ being pinned, so she rushes over rams into the older brother in attempt to knock him off.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[5]
    (1d10+10)[17]

11. - Top - End - #761
    Troll in the Playground

She takes Damien's hand and shakes it. 'Rovi, I'm rainging here at the Dojo.Me and my Machop Sly like to work out.' You notice that even though she stopped shaking your hand, she's still holding it. 'So .... uh..... are you doing anything tonight?' She is blushing heavily, but still looking him dead in the eye.

Sylvia tries to help Russ, but misses. Thankfully, that was all he needed. Seismic Toss breaks out the hold. The younger brother tires to go for Sylvia again, seeing as he was at least hurting her.

(1d20)[11], beat 6
    (1d10+10)[11]

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ takes his fist and aims for his chest this time, hoping to knock the guy out to the mat!

(1d20)[19]
    (1d10+10)[15]

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing the older brother almost finished, Sylvia decides to try to finish him off with a round house kick.

(1d20)[18]
    (1d10+10)[13]

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien made a note to memorize her name, she seemed like a very...nice girl. When he realized the two had stopped shaking their hands, but Rovi had yet to let go he felt his heart beat in his head and could himself turning a brighter shade of red. When he heard her question he thought his heart would jump out of his chest. "Uhm I-i, I've got nothing planned, no. Uhm, why?...Do you have something in mind?" he asked nervously doing his best to maintain eye contact, and keep his heart from erupting from his chest like a cheap horror movie effect.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-10 at 07:18 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #765
    Troll in the Playground

The kick was all that was needed. The older Bro crashes to the matt. Seeing he was running out of options, the younger Bro sends out a green reptile with a plant on it's back.

'Well, there is an underground club. For the younger kids who don't but into the whole Psychic or Fighter thing. They all just hang out and dance.You and little Darren are welcome to join me ... if you'd like to dance with me.' She is nearly bright red, but still hasn't turned away from you. It's obviously taking great effort for her to do this.

'You seem kinda different, not a fighter or a psychic. Thats ...... cool.'

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia give smirks as she sends out Amelia and scans the plant pokemon.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien swallows hard, "Uh, Yeah,ofcourse...sure. I-I'd love to; and thanks," he nervously said his brain struggling to for complete sentences at the sudden and unfamiliar increase in blood flow. "So, uhm,when and where do we meet up?" he asked as little Darren stared up in confusion; no doubt wondering why his trainer was acting so funny all of the sudden.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-10 at 07:29 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

She slips a note into Damien's hand with the time and adress on it. Then she walks away. Just as it seems she's about to leave, she runs back and kisses him on the cheek.

'Eep' as she realises what she just did. She turns tail and runs out the Dojo before you can react.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien gave the note a quick peep before nodding, "I guess I'll see you th,"he suddenly ended as all of his higher brain functions stalled due to a most unexpected action. Oh sure it was just a peck on the cheek, but it was enough to freeze him until a realization suddenly hit him. "Wait! You never gave me your...number," he muttered the last part almostbas a whisper, Rovi had already left the dojo running at full speed.

He plopped down unto the floor in a late sweat, in part from his work out, but mostly from what had just transpired. He felt Light headed and weak at the knees, he felt as if he had just jogged up and down Pokemon tower for the past hour with a tombstone on his back. He'd have to ask the gym's receptionist for her pokegear number, as soon as his legs decided to stop acting like wet noodles.

He gave an absent minded look to St and Sylvia's match, scanning the active pokemon with his dex, before meeting Darren's confused look. "You'll understand when you're older," he explained, to which the little cubone responded by gonking Damien with his hocky stick in clear disapproval of the explanation. Damien gave the little cubone a rub, and laughed.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ finishes the job, pulling the man's leg and going for the three ~ count!

(1d20+3)[4]

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

The man orders Bulbasaur to hit ST as he goes for the pin, but Amelia throws herself in the way

(1d20)[6]
    [roll]2d8+12[/rol]

Then ST gets the pin.

AND THEY'VE DONE IT! THE NEW CHALLENGERS HAVE WON!
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-10 at 09:33 PM.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia gave a victorious cheer as she returned Amelia to her pokeball.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ's STATS:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 43 / 74
    DR: 3

Russ hopes someone is scanning the reptile as he slams his fist on the man's gut.

(1d20)[7]
    (1d10+10)[16]

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

PICK YOUR PRIZE

5 pokeballs appear.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gift pokemon are level 5

Also, 300 xp to split between the pokemon you already own

25. - Top - End - #775
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn starts walking around, scanning any new pokemon she sees as she goes, but otherwise remaining in the general area. She wasn't much of a fighter, sure she was strong but she wasn't coordinated enough to use it effectively, she wasn't sure she wanted to work on it either, she prefered training her pokemon to training herself.

Eventually she decides to let see if she could make a trade for her fighting shifter, she starts asking around to see if anyone wanted one, either in trade for another type shifter (preferably psychic, dark, or grass) or a pokemon that she could benefit from. However, she'd start with someone she knew liked fighting types. "Russ," She calls out, jogging over, then she sees the prize and her jaw drops, "Russ, would you trade your prize from this for a fighting type shifter? You could make a pokemon you have a fighting type that way."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia chooses Riolu. "This was well worth it." She then suddenly remembers Emma's subtle protest. Oh wait...yeah still worth it.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

"Why would I do that?" Russ is confused by Autumn's suggestion, but waits for a response before choosing.
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-10 at 10:15 PM.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Just asking mostly, it allows you to turn almost any pokemon into a fighting type if it isn't one already. You could make that ralts of yours a fighter now, or you could turn your rattata into one. If you don't want to I can ask someone else if they'd like to make a trade, but i really like Mienfoo, they're really graceful fighters."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Once his legs remembered how to work properly he and Darren went to look for the receptionist, or some other official at the gym he he could ask for Rovi's contact number. Once he'd gotten that he'd be sure to return to where the rest of the group was.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ then scans each of them, makes his decision, and takes a Scraggy. "But I like this one!"
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-10 at 10:44 PM.