New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

"Then I will!" Russ takes the psychic off by the collar and drags him off to another alleyway, out of sight from the first one. "What in the world are you even doing in this side? Do you need me to take you back?"

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ogre in the Playground

Ashamed about the demonstration she had given Nimbles, Sylvia picks him up. "I'll do better for you next time." She then returned him into his pokeball and exited the Dojo. Need to make some quick cash first before doing anything else. I guess i could try selling those old cans i found in the tunnels. She then begins looking around town to see if there's someone willing to buy possible poison.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Damien

Rovi slaps you across the face for 24 damage. 'That's sick! We're both kids. What, you think cos I'm a fighter girl, I'm some sort of whore?' She turns away from you and burries her head in her lap.

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll a wisdom check

Sylvia

You see a strange shop. There is no sign on the front. It seems like this is the only shop in town where you might want to buy your cans. The clerk is sitting behind the desk, reading an old magazine with a picture of Brock and Blain battling on the cover.

Russ

'Sorry, was at a party last night. Some kid saved my pokemon. Was coming to thank him. Not all fighters are that bad, but I guess it's also true not all are good.' He coughs up some blood. 'Can you give me a lift to a Center?'

Liam

The bird hits Shrike back for 13 damage.

Autumn

The murkrow dodges and hits Marcus for 21 damage.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-13 at 07:07 AM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Huh tough bird, still not as tough as you though shrike hit it again"

Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle again std attack
    (1d20)[7]
    (2d8+16)[28]

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Troll in the Playground

The bird goes down. The trainer returns it and sends out something orange. As soon as it comes out, it blitzes over at Shrike and smacks him for 25 damage. Whatever it was, it was fast.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Troll in the Playground

Damien

You notice that is the second time she's changed the subject when her parents have come up. It isn't so much that she's mad at you, as she is trying to avoid a sore subject.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Wow that things fast right then Gib out you come maybe your faster"

Spoiler
    Show
    Scratch-1d12+6+2+11
    speed-11
    (1d20)[13]
    (1d12+19)[22]

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

The thing dashes forward again, and smacks Gib for 27. He hit it back, landing a decent hit. The thing uses it's speed again, but must be going too fast, cos it misses this time.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Right then Gib take the opening and finish him off

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[9]
    (1d12+19)[21]

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Troll in the Playground

'No, Buizy.' The orange thing goes down. For all it's speed, it lacked defence.

The kid hands over 1000, enough to cover your debt in the cafe.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Thanks nice battle by the way. Now excuse me i've got to run"

Getting back to the cafe Liam hands over the other 250 poke
    "See told you i would get you the money"

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien yelped as the force of the blow caused him to fall back unto the bed. He was pretty sure that blow would've enough to break a normal persons jaw; for which he was immensely glad at this moment he did not count as. "I'm sorry; I really am ! It was just a dumb joke!" he replied as he slowly rose up from the bed while rubbing his cheek. Though a look a concern manifested on him as he spotted the once-smiling Rovi's state.

He moved to the edge of the bed, unsure whether or not it would be okay for him to get any closer. "I-I didn't think you'd take it that badly. I promise not to make any jokes like that ever again. I-I didn't think...Yeah, I guess I didn't really think," he paused for a moment and looked at the floor, he really shouldn't have made that joke. Rovi and him hadn't known each other for more than a day, he shouldn't have made joke like that; not when she barely knew what he was like.

After a moment of contemplation he sighed, before turning back to Rovi in concern. "I've never thought of you as any like that all! You're one of the nicest, bravest and most kind-hearted girls I know. So please, tell me what I can do to make up for it." he asked, as slowly the gears in his mind began to turn. This was in fact the second time she'd acted strangely since they met, not counting their initial meeting of course, and he'd been the one to bring it about once more. "And, and if there's anything you want to talk about, anything you want to get of your chest and talk to someone about; well I'm all ears. I...I want to try to help you whoever I can; I don't want you to be sad." he said with concern.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

The man grunts and hands over your pokedex in return. 'Next time, make sure you have the cash on you.'

Damien

'Look, I'm sorry. It's just .....'
    she trails off. 'Nevermind, sorry. Emm, do you still wanna grab breakfast? The cafe in the hospital is pretty good. Even though I like psychics, not all psychics feel the same way as we do. So I'd prefer to eat somewhere I know we'll get no hastle, and the cafe here seems like a good bet.'

She smiles at you. 'So I'm the nicest girl you know? It's kinda nice to be complimented on something other than my looks or my strength, thanks.'

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Yea must've misread the menu sorry about that"
    Finished with his business at the cafe Liam once again heads off into the city towards Pattys shop keeping his eyes open for anything out of place on the way

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[12]

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Sure, sounds like a plan" Damien nodded, having averted crisis for now yet again. "You're, uhm, welcome; and my offers still on the table just so you know," he added a bit flustered as he gathered his things, and prepared to head out.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

You make your way to Patty's junk shop. On the way, you hear some whispers. Aparrently, everyone is talking about one of two things. Either about some kid who rescued some pokemon from a thief, or about a group of 3 rangers who took out a small gang last night.

'Morning Sinnoh. Working on your present now.' She's bent double over a small pistol. 'Can you pick an elemental attribute? Check the drawers over there.'

There was a small set of Type Boosters, each marked with a different element. All 17 types were there.

Damien

'Nah, I'd prefer not to talk about it.'
    Saying that seems to make her happier. You find a small table in the cafe. Rovi pays for both of you. Soon, your food floats on over to your table from the psychic chef. It was surprisingly good.

'So, what are your plans? How long are you in Saffron for? Where are you going? Are you traveling with friends, family or on your own?'

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam strolls into the shop greeting patty as he does so."Morning Miss. Patty. I think i'll go with Ice if i can. So how are things anyway"

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

While waiting for the food to arrive to took a chance to send a few rather important messages.
    Spoiler
    Show
    To: Autumn, Sylvia, SEISMIC TOSS, Liam, Emma

Hello everyone; just letting you know I'm still alive and stuff.Things got a bit hectic yesterday so our friends from the Dojo, suggested that I stay at the Center on the psychic side for the night. I'll be willing to give more details once we all meet up again. Currently having breakfast at a cafe near the center.

On a side note, do we have a set time yet, or are we leaving in the afternoon like we did yesterday; and did you guys settle on our route while I was gone or is that still up in the air too?
    To: Sylvia
    Hi, sorry about yesterday. With everything that happened I kinda forgot. In any case, if you still want my help, I'll be passing by the hotel later. So message me back, so we can coordinate things so that we're both at the hotel at the same time. I'll be waiting for your response.
    To: Mom and Dad
    Hello, sorry for not calling you guys yesterday. Had a long night. The date was nice, we went dancing; I'm pretty sure you guys would like Rovi. In any case, I'll talk to you guys later; breakfast is here. Bye.

Damien cheerfully welcomed the meal to his rather empty stomach; to be honest, he didn't even remember having dinner so that may have made the food all the better for him. Once he had finished the two finished their meals he tried to answer Rovi's questions as well as he could. "Well, me and a couple of other trainers are heading to Pewter together right now as a favor to a friend for sponsoring us in the league. Not quite sure how much time I got left in Saffron though, we need to get to Pewter in two weeks to make an appointment. So, we may be leaving today in order to make good time; though we'll be coming back through here once that's done. Afterwards I'd be continuing the league challenge; not sure if I'll still be traveling with the others by then though."
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia enters the shop and takes a quick looks around before disturbing the shop keep. "Um. Hello. I found some of these cans in the tunnels under the city. From what i can tell they've been there a while, so honestly I'm not sure if they might be toxic or not." She then noticed her pokegear chime twice with new messages, but decide to ignore them until deal was done.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[17] perception check to see anything of interest

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

Patty takes the ice shifter and drops it on the pistol. Light blue electricity sparks across the gun for a second before fading away. Patty picks up the gun, points the gun at a target on the wall, and shoots.

There is a bullet hole where the bullet went in. You can also notice light frosting around the hole.

'Weak, but good for a freebie.'
    She tosses the pistol to you. Engraved on the side in capitol letters is the word 'SINNOH'. Engraved onto the hilt is an Octillary, it seemed to be her signature of sorts.

'I'm good, cheers for asking. Had fun last night. This is yours to keep.'
    She chucks the pistol over to you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Damage base 2, long range, ice type damage.

'Remember, you or your friends need a gun, call me or Ger. We'll send a Delibird your way with a package anywhere in Kanto, or Johto if given 24 hours.'

Damien

Rovi looked a bit dissapointed. 'So you're going? Today? Aww, I kinda liked having you here.' She seems to think, then makes a decision. 'Look, em, if your back here, maybe we could meet again? And maybe we could talk on the phone? You know, sorta like a boyfriend and girlfriend. But only if you promise not to go kissing other girls, and no more rude jokes.'

Sylvia

The man looks at you. 'What you want me to buy 4 old cans? What kind of shop do you think this is? We don't buy any old juHOLY SWEET ARCEUS! Where did you find these? Are they still intact? These are collectors edition. Have they been opened? Doesn't look like it. I'll give you 5,000 for the 4.'

Spoiler
    Show
    You see a fishing rod, a sword, a broken half of a master ball, an x-transeiver and a flute.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien turned slightly red and nodded, "I liked being around you too," he said with a wide smile, before turning ever so slightly redder upon hearing what Rovi said next. "Y-Yeah, I'd like that a lot; it's a promise" he said somewhat flustered while beaming with joy, before handing Rovi his pokegear number.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Nice work, thanks Miss. Patty. I'll make sure to send them your way if they want any weapons and nice customisations by the way. See you round then I guess."

Getting the message from damien he texts back
    I'm not sure if anythings been decided but I will be ready to move out as soon as everyone is ready

Turning back to patty "I don't suppose you know anything to do while i wait for the rest of my group to get ready to leave"

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

"Okay! Sweet deal!" Sylvia was completely surprised by the reaction. She then placed the cans on the counter.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Troll in the Playground

Damien

'So what shall we do till you go? You're new in town, I wanna accompany you around town for as long as I can. ....if that's okay with you'

Liam

'Same thing everyone else does round here. You can train at the Dojo, you can battle pokemon in either of the gyms or the park, go shopping, or you can pick up those pokemon for your friends. The ones the Rangers mentioned yesterday. Or you could give me a hand in the shop. Fair pay for fair work.'

Sylvia

The man slaps 5,000 on the table without a second thought. 'You just made me a very happy man. Now, is there anything I can interest you in? We have some TM's and some Pokeballs.'

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"That'd be great," he said with a smile, "I gotta go to my room to check up on a few things for a friend, but I'm kinda waiting for them to call me back at the moment. That said, I was thinking of probably hitting the Dojo with Darren again today and maybe have a match with him. According to my dex he should be close to learning how to properly fight soon, and after yesterday I kinda want to help him along as much as I can. Might try the local battle hall later if I still got the time,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Remebering the scene in the Dinner Liam decides to try his hand at some work "Yea i'll give you a hand then i could do with the money"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[18]
    (1d20+3)[10]
    (1d20+3)[4]
    (1d20+3)[13]
    (1d20+3)[7]
    (1d20+3)[7]
    (1d20+3)[21]
    (1d20+3)[18]
    (1d20+3)[14]
    (1d20+3)[13]

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

Patty keeps an eye on you at the start, but after a while she leaves you alone. You spend the morning sorting through junk, dissasembling parts and sorting them out. While working in the back you meet Joe (the Octillary) and Sparky III (a Galvantula). She eventually comes back with some hot chocolate with marshmallows for you to drink. As adult as she acted, she was still a little girl.

Soon enough you finish up. 'Here you go. 800 for ya.'

Damien

'Oh, the battle hall? What level are you? I'm level 1. But I sorta lost my type shifter. If you want, I could have Sly fight Darren, he isn't that strong. He's actually a lower level than Arnie, my Spinda. I kinda wanted to get Arnie up a few levels before using him in the Dojo. Most people laugh at normal types in there. Especially cute ones like Arnie.'

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Firbolg in the Playground

Marcus attacks again then Autumn throws her second to last pokeball, hopefully catching this murkrow for the other kid.

Spoiler
    Show
    Accuracy: (1d20)[3]
    Damage: (2d8+15)[24]
    Capture Roll: (1d100+5)[9]

Stats: {table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
    HP|6|1|7
    Atk|6|1|7
    Def|5|1|6
    Sp.Atk|5|0|5
    Sp.Def|7|2|9
    Spd|6|1|7[/table]
    Max Health: 27 Current HP: 12
    Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
    Adaptable|Constant|When using Moves that deal damage and are the same elemental Type as the pokemon with Adaptability, gain an additional 2 STAB instead of 1.[/table]

Capabilites:
    {table=head]Capability|Value/Effect
    Overland|6
    Surface|4
    Jump:|3
    Power:|1
    Intelligence:|4
    Tracker|Track by scent[/table]

Natural Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    Tackle|Normal|At-Will|Atk|2d8+6|3|Melee, 1 Target, Dash|--
    Tail Whip|Normal|At-Will|--|--|2|Ranged (4), 1 Target|The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.
    Helping Hand|Normal|Eot|--|--|--|Melee, 1 Target|The ally targeted with Helping Hand will have their next Move deal an additional 1d20 if the Move has a Damage Dice Roll. Helping Hand cannot miss.
    Detect|Fighting|Center|--|--|--|Self, No Target, Intercept|If the user is hit by a Move, instead you are not hit by the Move. You do not take any damage nor are you affected by any of the Move’s effects. *Grants: Aura[/table]

Learned Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    None|--|--|--|--|--|--|--[/table]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Smiling Liam finishes up with the parts “Thanks for the drink, if you don’t mind me asking how did you end up working with Ger anyway?”

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I'm level 1 too; so I guess that make's us even. Really they're only like that 'cause of type advantage; I mean, if I through Aden in there, I'm pretty sure most trainers wouldn't be that pleased with me either. That said, a battle might be good idea for Darren. Though my main concern is he currently has just one attack he can use to actually use to damage his enemy per battle; we could do a two on two if you're interested, Yanko and Darren versus Arni and Sly?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show