New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

A large rumbling sound is heard, and Maidlax comes rushing round a corner. She scoops up Drake and Gary in one arm, and Autumn and Lilian in the other.

Then chucks them all out the hotel

Spoiler
    Show
    10 damage to all 4 of you. Don't piss off Maidlax
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

"NOT COOL," Autumn yells at the Snorlax as Marcus and Ki come running to help her up, "we were already heading outside!" she yelled, but refrained from going any further than that, sighing, "well, that could have gone better, and now our pokemon are injured before the fight even starts. Actually, I have an idea now, how about we postpone until after i fight in the Battle Arena tomorrow then we both use our type-shifted pokemon?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sorry but a castform isn't my cup of tea. Now I would much rather have something like a Seviper." Sylvia tilted her head and tries to smile politely.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sounds good to me, though I may be going for rank two tomorrow with River before anything else.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Ah."
    He closes his eyes, grinning slightly more sincerely.
    "Then you're going to have to ask Jormungandr for one of his kids."
    He pulls out a pokeball, and releases a seviper twice as large as normal, one eye milky white from a wound and just as scar covered as the man. He slowly moves his head around, looking at the area.
    "Jormungandr, our friend here wants one of your eggs."
    His eye narrows and he slithers up to you, blade tail sliding against the stone. A large forked tongue flicks out in front of him, tasting the air around you as he brings his blade up.
    And then he pats your head with the flat gently and gives a happy hiss.
    "Lucky girl. Jormungandr agrees."
    A massive grin covers his face as he pulls out the seviper egg.
    "Now, this is the child of my starter, so treat them well. It's honestly nice to hear someone finally ask for one after so long."
    Matt limps forward as Jormungandr backs off, handing the egg to you.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 01:28 AM.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Holding the egg tightly, Sylvia gives a slight bow. "I am greatly honored, by you and Jormungandr. I will keep this egg safe and give it the respect it deserves." She smiled warmly.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Thank you. Now go, enjoy the rest of your day."
    He grins warmly as well, as Jormungandr lets some of the eevees begin climbing on him.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam travels though the town until he reaches the Pokemon center to get his starly healed up, and waits by the counter for someone to appear.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

As Liam enters the pokecenter, he sees the nurse that is supposed to be attending has fallen asleep at the reception desk. A snot bubble is coming out of her nose. There are no other people in the center at this time, so he get's the feeling that this is a low point in the day.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Clearing his throat to wake up the nurse “excuse me but would you be able to heal my starly it got abit knocked around in its last battle

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

The nurse comes over, takes your pokemon, heals it up for you, and then returns it. And she does this all without waking up or opening her eyes.

It was a strange sight to see, and pretty damn impressive.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Huh good to see that the staff are well trained at least.

After getting shrike back from the nurse Liam decides to go and see what sights are around the city and if there are any pokemon around. his First stop is a Store where he picks up 4 pokeballs and a pokeball repair kit.

Shame i left the one i was training with back home hopefully i can get used to this one soon
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 09:39 AM.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

After picking up his supplys Liam heads westwards looking for any ponds that look likely for something worthwhile

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[6]
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 09:35 AM.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

The store clerk appears, with a chatot on his shoulder.

'That's 1650 poke.' he says as he scans the pokedex and the money is taken off your credit.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Durms post

Returning Gary, the pain of being thrown outside washed over him, if the Maidlax had hurt him, there was no doubt Gary had been to to. Entering the pokemon center, he had Gary healed, said thank you, and left, from there he wandered the parts of town that would be safest for an open street battle and looked for a chance to battle. Gary hadn't gotten his chance to fight with Autumn, so he would settle with another trainer.
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 09:42 AM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

As Liam heads onto the cycle route, he notices something really strange. A small red lizard is surfing down the hill on-top of a half brown, half beige shell.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

As Drake wanders around town he finds a few trainers gathered. A rattata is battling a pidgey.

A nearby girl spots you. 'You wanna battle? We use official league rules. How much you wanna bet?'

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"What is that thing?"

Scan it with dex as well as whatever its riding

"Right then Cerb out you come lets go and try to talk to... whatever it is."

Slowly walking over once the lizard has reached the bottom of the slope. Liam makes sure not to startle the mon while he gets closer, once the mon is obviously aware of him he starts to talk

"Hello there would you be interested in some food i dont have much in my bag but i think you might like it, and dont worry this is just Cerberus here to say hello as well"
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 09:49 AM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Regalus:
    As you play and bond with Yanko, a man came in and gave three of your fellows eggs. As the third departs, he looks over at you and limps over, giant snake and fiery giant lizard in tow.
    "I know you saw the others, so what about you? Want to try the Roulette too?"

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

The pokedex dings 'Charmander' just as the pokemon spots you and runs off. But as it runs into the bushes, the pokedex pings another time with 'Squirtle'. Apparently the shell was a pokemon too.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Are you alright little guy it looked like that Charmander was giving you some trouble, i can take you to get healed if you come with me. ill carry you there if you really dont want to get into the ball. Says Liam while still kneeling down
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 09:54 AM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

"Sure, I'd like to battle, offical rules don't bother me, I'll throw in 200 and end it at that" Drake said as he slipped his gloves on and slipped Gary's pokeball from his pocket.

The girl nodds and pulls out a ball of her own. As you both toss them out, Gary is facing off against a blue mouse thing.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Scanning the Blue mouse, Drake lossens up and says "All right Gary, hit it with a pound." THinking about it, Drake was curious to see how the girl did, she seemed confindent in your ablities.
    Spoiler
    Show

[rollv][1d20[/rollv]
    (1d12+12)[9](21)

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

Accuracy roll (1d20)[20]

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Critical hit (1d12+6)[17]

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

Gary smacks the Nidoran Female and sends it flying. It lands on it's feet, but soon faints. ONE-HIT-KNOCK-OUT!

'Okay, okay. I give. Here, take the money. You're good'

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

The Squirtle makes no effort to exit it's shell. It was still a little traumatised by what happened.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right then little guy sorry about this but if you just go with it i can get you healed up much quicker."

Liam throws the pokeball at the damaged squirtle

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100+3)[7]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Thank you, I'm good and all for a starting trainer, but that was just luck, Gary here found a kink in your armor. Drake said as he collected his money, nodding at the girl, he looked around to see if anyone else wanted to battle.

The other trainers look a little scared of you. One steps forward. 'Two on two. 500 bet? I think I can take you.'

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia moves around the items in her bag until it was safe to place the egg in without danger of the contents crushing it. Afterwards the then heads back out into the city hoping to find more opportunity to train Arhi or Nimbles while Amelia is gone.